Healed in nature and in the city ... Akita / Noshiro City that adults and children can enjoy
If you write the contents roughly
Mayor Saito said, "This is a project in which young people are working hard.
Noshiro City, located in the northern part of Akita Prefecture, was once prosperous in the trade of Akita cedar so that it was called "the best tree city in the Orient".Also, the prefecture ... → Continue reading
"Akita TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Akita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
North OfPort town OfMission school(Regrettable girls' schoolIs modeled), a 28-year-old teacher Shintaro Masaki, is struck by the passion of a female student named Keiko Enami. On the other hand, Sumi Hashimoto, a colleague's teacher, warns that Masaki will be attracted by a female student, and Masaki is attracted by both Keiko and Sumi. Keiko is a private child who lives with her mother who runs a restaurant. Masaki arbitrated the quarrel at Eba's mother's restaurant and suffered serious injuries, but was tied up with Keiko that evening. Knowing this, Sumi was arrested at a meeting for his left-wing illegal activities at home.
ActressKazuko EnamiWas originally imitated as the role of Keiko Enami when it was made into a movie, so the stage name is related to this heroine, the daughter'sKyoko EnamiIs also the same. Also played Masaki in the TV dramaKoji IshizakaThe stage name is named after Yojiro Ishizaka.
Ishizaka became a popular writer when "young people" were well received, but the right-wing group captured a part of it,DisrespectAs the wording ofPublishing lawI filed a complaint for violation. Although it was not prosecuted, this case was indicted in the post-war "criminal charges and military offenses" and was described in many commentaries and encyclopedias.AnnouncementIs to put a person into false sin, which is not true.. this is,Shincho BunkoIt is the one that was erroneously described in the commentary (Seikisaburo Waki)... A revised version was published in January 1939.
- Published November 1937, 11-Production:Tokyo vocal film production,distribution:Toho,directed by:Shiro Toyoda, Screenplay:Naoyuki Hatta
- Released July 1952, 7-Production: Toho, Director:Ko Ichikawa, Screenplay: Ko IchikawaNaoya Uchimura-Natsuju Wada
- Cast:Shimazaki Yukiko(Keiko Enami),Ryo Ikebe(Shintaro Masaki),Kuji Asami(Sumi Hashimoto),Haruko Sugimura(Enami Hearts),Sakae Ozawa(Kenkichi Eguchi),Tatsuo Saito(Mr. Nagano),Yunosuke Ito(Mr. Sasaki),Eiko Miyoshi(Chieko Yamagata),Minamie(Ume Ume),Fuyuki Murakami(Mr. Hatakeyama),Mitaro(Dr. Yamakawa)Sakai Chio(Professor Yasui) and others
- Published November 1962, 10-Production:Nikkatsu, Director/Screenplay:Nishikawa Katsumi
- Cast:Sayuri Yoshinaga(Keiko Enami),Yujiro Ishihara(Shintaro Masaki),Ruriko Asaoka(Sumiko Hashimoto),Shiro Osaka(Dr. Yamakawa)Mitsuko Miura(Enami Hearts),Kazuo Kitamura(Kenkichi Eguchi),Shoichi Ozawa(Atsushi Kitamura),Sachiko Murase(Atsuko Yamagata),Akifumi Inoue(Noboru Hatanaka),Toyoko Takechi(Fumi Segawa),Tadashi Tonoyama(Zenkichi Segawa),Chieko Misaki(Hiroko Yamakawa) and others
- Published April 1977, 4"young person--Production: TohoSun music,directed by:Yoshisuke Kawasaki, Screenplay:Nagano Hiroshi
- Cast:Junko Sakurada(Keiko Enami),Akira Onodera(Shintaro Masaki),Kyoko Mibayashi(Sumiko Hashimoto),Sachiko left(Enami Hearts),Hideo Murota(Kenkichi Eguchi),Francoise Morechamps(Madmoiselle Marie),Hisao Dazai(Mr. Sasaki),Hatsuo Yamatani(Professor Akimoto),Atsuko Ichinomiya(Professor Yamagata),Miyoko Akaza(Professor Yasuda),Eiji Okada(Professor Okajima), Sayuri Yoshinaga (Yuki Ayuzawa) and others
- July 1956, 7-October 20, KR (currentlyTBS TV) Broadcast. Screenplay: Nishijima University, Junichiro Yamaguchi
- October 1972, 7-November 31,NHKof"Galaxy tv novelBroadcast on. Screenplay:Genyo Takahashi, Director: Masahiro Otani
- August 1986, 4,Fuji Television Network, IncBroadcast on. Screenplay:Toshimichi Saeki, Directed:Seiji Izumi
- August 1995, 5,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Broadcast on. Screenplay:Toshio Kamada, Directed:Kouhei Kuno
- －Yujiro Ishihara Special Course－ - Wayback machine(For archived March 2007, 5)
- -Yujiro Ishihara Senka-Young people - Wayback machine(For archived March 2013, 4)
- "Encyclopedia of Modern Japanese Literature" Kodansha, 1984
- ^ "Remains Episode | Remain Women's Middle School/High School". www.iaijoshi-h.ed.jp. 2020/5/8Browse.
- ^ ""Military accusation" and Yojiro Ishizaka "Young people"". Diary of jun-jun1965 (September 2010, 6). 2020/9/30Browse.
- ^ "Masamune Swan "Colon Temple Engi"". Diary of jun-jun1965 (September 2012, 5). 2020/9/30Browse.
- ^ Atsushi Oyano "Forgotten best-selling author" East Press, 2018, 117 pages.ISBN 978-4781616476 .