B League, club activities, and anime are also very popular! Dig deep into basketball with "I've been addicted to the swamp"
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, many popular basketball-themed manga and anime such as "Ahiru no Sora" and "SLAM DUNK".
In "I've been addicted to the swamp" (Monday-Wednesday 5:31 pm), which will be broadcast on NHK E-Tele on May 6, "... → Continue reading
The latest entertainment information media published by Japan's first TV information magazine "TV Guide"
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"SLAM DUNK』(Slam Dunk) isbasketballWas the subjectTakehiko InouebyJapan OfComicthe work. 『Weekly Shonen Jump』, From 1990 (No. 42) to 1996 (No. 27), serialized over all 276 episodes, animation and games were also produced.
Bad boy of the heroSakuragi HanamichiIs a basketball cartoon centered around the challenge and growth. Book 21--23First editionCirculation250 millionIs the highest record at that time.. As of February 2013, the cumulative circulation of the series is1 million copiesIs breaking through.
The stage of this workKanagawaMainlyShonanIt is a district, and the high schools that appear are basically fictitious names.From the newspaper article on the day after the Shoyo War, the age of the work is 1992 in the original and March-August in 1994 in the animation, but the actual calendar, date and day of the week do not match.In 3, after the series ended, the official rules for basketball were significantly revised, so the game under construction is based on rules different from the current ones.In addition, although a minor revision was made in 8, which is being serialized, the rules before 2001 are used until the end of the work.
40th 6 (1994)Shogakkan Manga AwardAwarded the boy category. In 2006Agency for Cultural AffairsCarried out byAgency for Cultural Affairs Media Arts Festival"100 Media Arts in JapanWon the 1st place in the manga category.
"Da VinciIt was selected as No. 808 in the comic ranking in 50 years of manga history, which was selected by a total of 1 manga artists, critics, bookstore staff, and readers.
In 653, when the highest number of copies in the history of jumping was 1995 million, the first issue was decorated with all colors.Final episodeIn the 1996th issue of 27, both the cover and the front color were displayed.In addition, it is the first work in history that independently decorated the cover of the last published issue in the history of Jump, and other than this work, it was completed in September 2016.Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward』Only 2 works.
Released in 2001Full version comicsBecame a pioneer in the conversion of a series of masterpieces from Shueisha into full-version comics.
After the serialization
The serialization of this work ended abruptly. StoryInter HighIn the middle of the tournament match, the match with Meiho Technical High School, Aiwa Gakuin High School and Daiei Gakuen High School, which appeared as if they were later opponents, was an unfinished end.
Regarding the serialization, the author left a comment in the postscript of this magazine, "I want to continue." In this magazine, the last page says "Part XNUMX complete",Jump ComicsIntroduced also treated as already published[Note 1]It is said that.In addition, unlike this magazine, the last page of the final episode of the book does not have the word "Part XNUMX complete", and the postscript of the author is posted at the end.Also, the dialogue of the final episode is slightly different between the "Jump" serialized version and the comics.
Regarding the end of the series, Inoue says, "I was determined to be the last Sanno game when I made the inter-high combination." "I definitely don't want to draw boring games." "I thought I couldn't draw more interesting games than Sannou."[Source invalid].. Regarding the sequel, he made an implication that "it may be."[Source invalid], Says on his official website, "Draw when you want to."
ShiseidoThe characters in this work are used in the "Aleph" commercial.In this commercial, Miyagi's uniform number is 4, Rukawa's basketball shoes are changed from Jordan 5 to Jordan 12, and Hanamichi's hair is slightly longer and he is playing, etc. Has been made. In July 2004Jump ComicsThe number of printed editions in Japan has exceeded 1 million. In commemoration of this, on August 8, the same year, 11 authors, Inoue, posted illustrations drawn by each of the Shohoku members in 6 morning newspapers. In December 6, it was merged into theKanagawa Prefectural Misaki High SchoolHeld "Thank you for 1 million books final" at the school building.I drew the manga "Slam Dunk-3 days after that" on the blackboard of each classroom.Despite being announced only on the author's official website, more than 5000 fans visited in three days.It is the only orthodox sequel at this stage.
Released in May 2006, "Super turtle], the author contributed a work of 1P, among which the Sakuragi corps including the main character Sakuragi Hanamichi,Ryotsu KankichiA picture of walking with is drawn. In July 2007Weekly Shonen Champion"so"Mizushima ShinjiContributed a 1P work to "Teacher's XNUMXth Anniversary Issue", and Sakuragi Hanamichi is a pitcher.One horseIs a picture of the batter.
In April 2009, the full version of "Slam Dunk-4 days later" was released.
In 2018, another version of the book ``New Reorganized Edition'' was published for 6 consecutive months from June 1st.
With red hair, who entered Shonan High School in KanagawaJuvenile delinquentIsSakuragi HanamichiIn junior high school, he continued to be shaken by 50 women, and the last woman to be shaken liked "Oda-kun of the basketball club", so he hated basketball.
However, when Haruko Akagi, who has spoken to herself in the corridor, finds her height, muscles, and physical strength, Hanamichi is recommended to join the basketball club.Hanamichi fell in love with Haruko at first sight, and even though she was a complete beginner in basketball, she joined Haruko.After that, through steady practice and games, he gradually awakens to the fun of basketball and rapidly blooms the buds of his talent.In the Shohoku basketball club, he is also the brother of director Anzai Mitsuyoshi and Haruko.captain OfTakenori AkagiIn addition to Deputy Captain Kiminobu Kogure, he is called a super rookie.Kaede NagakawaAlso subscribed.He was hospitalized after a practice match with Ryonan High School, which was the best four in the Inter-High School Championships last year.Ryota MiyagiAnd the former basketball clubMitsui HisashiAlso returned.
Of summerInter HighShohoku, who is aiming to conquer, defeated Miuradai High School, which was the best 8 in the Inter-High prefectural qualifying round in the previous year, and continued to win the qualifying round steadily.In the first match of the final league, he fought a fierce battle with the champion, Hainan University High School, who has participated in the Inter-High for the past 16 consecutive years by the previous year, but was defeated. In the second race, he won the Inter-High Prefectural Qualifying Best 2 of the previous year, Takesato High School. In the third race, he defeated his nemesis, Ryonan, and won second place.Played an inter-school athletic meet with Hainan.
HiroshimaInter High done inShohoku in the first round of the tournamentOsakaVictory against the representative school Toyoda High School. In the second round, he won the Inter-High School Championships up to the previous year for the third consecutive time.AkitaPlay against the representative school, Sanno Technical High School.At one point, he was able to make a difference of 20 points or more, but he counterattacked with amazing tenacity.Hanamichi continues to play while enduring the pain in his back, leading Shohoku to a come-from-behind victory with a jump shot just before the end of the match.However, Shohoku, who did everything, was in the third round.AichiI lost like a lie in a match against Aiwa Gakuin High School, a representative school.
After the inter-school athletic meet, Akagi and Kogure retired in the third grade, and only Mitsui remained.Ryota has been appointed as the new captain, and Haruko has been appointed as a new manager.SelectionA new system will be prepared for. Nagarekawa was selected as the representative of the All Japan Junior, and Hanamichi waited for her to re-establish herself on the court while continuing her rehabilitation.
- Sakuragi Hanamichi(Sakuragi Hanamichi)
- sound - Kusao Yi
- The main character of this work.Former defect that has been shaken many times after confessing to a girl.Although he is a beginner who started playing basketball in his first year of high school, he gradually developed his talents due to his physical ability and constant efforts, especially.reboundIn the end, he exerts his genius.
- Haruko Akagi
- Voice- Hiramatsu Akiko
- The heroine of this work. 1 year.A longing person for Hanamichi, he creates an opportunity for Hanamichi to enter the world of basketball.Although he is fascinated by Hanamichi, he has a passion for Rukawa.
- Takenori Akagi(Akagi Takenori)
- Voice- Kiyoyuki Ryota
- 3 years.Captain of Shohoku Basketball Club.Haruko Akagi's older brother, a player with the nickname "King Kong under the goal".
- Kaede Nagakawa(Ruka maple)
- Voice- Hikari Midorikawa
- 1 year.Since junior high school, he has been a basketball star player, and Hanamichi has come to be called a "lifelong rival."
- Mitsui Hisashi(Mitsue Hisashi)
- Voice- Ryutaro Okiayu
- 3 years.He was once frustrated due to an injury and became defective, but he could not give up his enthusiasm for the basket and returned to the basketball club.
- Ryota Miyagi(Ryota Miyagi)
- Voice- Tsubasa Shioya
- 2 years.Although small, he was the next captain of the Shohoku basketball club and became the captain of the basketball club after Akagi and Kogure retired.
- Kiminobu Kogure
- Voice- Hideyuki Tanaka
- 3 years.Deputy captain of the Shohoku basketball club.Akagi has been a teammate and best friend since junior high school.A good understanding of Hanamichi.
- Mitsuyoshi Anzai
- Voice- Tomomi Nishimura
- Director of Shohoku Basketball Club. Up to five years ago, he was feared as a demon coach at a university, but now he is known as the White-haired Buddha and is familiar to the members.
TV AsahiBroadcast on October 1993, 10-March 16, 1996 in the series.All 3 episodes + 23 episodes of SP version.Production isToei video..The narration is by Kiminobu KogureHideyuki TanakaWas in charge of the concurrent post.The flow is basically in line with the original, and it was animated up to the point where it was decided to participate in the Inter-High and departed for the match venue.As mentioned above, it is almost the same as the original, but the times when the activities of the Sakuragi Corps are highlighted, the times when Hanamichi and Haruko go to the fair during the summer vacation, and the Shohoku members who are refraining from participating in the Inter-High are a mixed team of Ryonan and Shoyo. Time to play against[Note 2]There were also a few original anime stories.
SP21 was broadcast between episodes 22 and 1, and the contents up to episode 21 were summarized in a digest of about 45 minutes and recollected by Kogure, Haruko, and Hikoichi. Since then, it has hardly been rebroadcast, and it has not been recorded on the DVD. In addition, SP61, which was broadcast between episodes 62 and 2, has not been rebroadcast once since the main broadcast, and it has not been recorded on the DVD either.
In 2003, a major sportswear makerDescenteA limited edition DVD-BOX with the same costumes as the characters Sakuragi Hanamichi, Rukawa Kaede, Akagi Takenori, Hisashi Mitsui, and Miyagi Ryota was released, and later released as a single volume.Also, in 2008, a limited edition DVD-BOX with the same costumes as the characters Hanamichi, Maki Shinichi, and Akira Sendoh will be released, and the costumes of Shohoku High School, Hainan University High School, and Ryonan High School will be custom-ordered for a limited time. Sold.
In 2013, various projects were carried out extensively by the 20th anniversary project of TV animation.As the first stepKids stationThe HD master version of the TV series was broadcast on. In 2014GYAO!The free delivery of the TV series was held atNico Nico DougaBut from August 8th to 9th of the same year, the TV series was distributed free of charge on "Nico Nico Live Broadcasting".In addition, the TV series and the movie version of Blu-ray software have also been released. On August 8th, the "Blu-ray Collection Release Commemorative SLAM DUNK Fan Meeting" was held as the final project of the 13th anniversary project, playing the role of Hanamichi.Kusao Yi, The role of NagakawaHikari Midorikawa, Of MitsuiRyutaro OkiayuAppeared live.Nico Nico Douga broadcast the pattern live. Also,Opening animationAppear inKamakurakoukoumae StationA railroad crossing nearTaiwanIt has been reported that it has become a popular spot for tourists from.
ス タ ッ フ
- Original- Takehiko Inoue(Shueisha "Weekly Shonen Jump])
- Producer-Kenkichi Matsushita (1st episode-61st episode), Shosuke Okada (25th episode-61st episode) → Yoshihiro Fujimoto (62nd episode-)
- Series Director-Nobutaka Nishizawa
- musics - Takanobu Masuda(Episode 1-Episode 69) → BMF(Episode 70-)
- Music cooperation- TV Asahi Music
- Character Design - Masaki Sato
- Chief Animator- Youichi Onishi(Episode 82-)
- Art Design-Nobuto Sakamoto (Big Studio)
- Finishing-Studio Pocket, Studio March, Studio Bogey
- Color designation-Kei Tsukada, Noriko Hirai, Susumu Kuroda
- Special effects-Yuji Okajima, Ko Yamamoto, Takashi Maekawa
- Filming-Sanko Production
- Edit- Shigeru Nishiyama(Tavac)
- Recording-Nobuteru Ikegami (Tavac)
- Sound effect- Michihiro Ito(E & M → Sound ring) → Takahisa Ishino(Sound ring)
- Song selection-Hiroyuki Shibue (Audio Tanaka)
- Record-Mamiko Ogawa → Yoshiko Hara
- Directors-Tetsuji Nakamura, Kenichiro Watanabe, Shingo Kaneko, Tomomitsu Matsukawa, Shunsuke Tada, Tetsuya Fuyuno, Kazutoshi Mori, Tetsuya Haruno, Yoko Ikeda
- Production progress-Norio Sakamoto, Koichi Hirose, Yoshihide Moriyama, Yoshiyuki Yamamoto
- Art Progress-Reiko Kitayama
- Finishing progress-Mitsuo Ogino, Hanamu Yamamoto, Ikuko Kitagawa
- Public Relations --Atsuko Niwa → Akihiro Okumura → Kae Yoshida (TV Asahi)
- Recording studio- Tabac
- Development- Toei Chemical
- Production cooperation- Dentsu
- Production- TV Asahi,Toei video
- In addition, all ending themes except "Catch in the moment of glittering"Million sellerHas been achieved.
Arrangement BGM (up to episode 2) of "I want to scream you like you" (A part) and "I'm staring at you" (B part) with the background image of Hanamichi drawn with 3 or 81 heads After episode 82 changed to a different BGM), put on the narration in English below. The voice is Yuko Furusawa.
- A part
- Hi, guys! The first part of SLAMDUNK was fun, wasn't it? Basketball is great! Let's play it together. (Everyone! "SLAM DUNK" was fun in the first half? Basketball is great! Let's do it together!)
- Hi, guys! Finally, Hanamichi will put on the show on the court. Let you remain.
- Let's play basketball, guys! You'll feel like the wind when you've got the ball and go to the basket. (Let's play basketball, everyone! Feeling like a breeze when you head to the goal with the ball)
- It doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you give it your best! (let's show it to her, if you do your best, it doesn't matter if you win or lose!)
- Did you know that? One out of every five junior high students plays basketball. Did you know that?
- B part
- Thanks for waiting! The second part of SLAMDUNK will start in a minute. Let's get together in front of TV. (Let's wait, the second half of "SLAM DUNK" will start soon. Let's gather in front of the TV)
- If you can hold the ball in a hand, you'll be a great basketball player. (If you grab the ball with one hand, you can become a great basketball player)
- Let's go for it! It's cool to be with your brothers! (Let's do our best! Cool with friends!)
- Someone is waiting. Trust will be the key to getting his friendship. (Trust someone is waiting. Trust is the key to winning friendship)
- It's great to pull off basketball techniques one after the other like Hanamichi. (It would be great if you could grasp basketball techniques one after another like a flower path)
List of stories
Broadcast dates are those of TV Asahi and simultaneous network stations[Note 3].
|Number of stories||subtitle||script||(Conte)|
|1||Birth of the Genius Basketman!?||Yoshiyuki Suga||Nobutaka Nishizawa||Takahiro Kagami||Nobuto Sakamoto||1993|
|2||Kutabare Basketball! Hanamichi VS Nagarekawa||Akemi Masayuki||Kenji Yokoyama||May 10|
|3||Gorilla VS Hanamichi! The Ultimate Showdown!!||Nobuaki Kishi||Atsushi Shimizu||Satoshi Horizawa||May 11|
|4||Basketman Hanamichi Inubu!||Toshihiko Arisako||Youichi Onishi||May 11|
|5||An afternoon without guts||Yoshiyuki Suga||(Masayuki Akemi)|
|Itano Ichiro||May 11|
|6||Nagarekawa VS Akagi/Real Showdown!||Kazuhisa Takenouchi||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||May 12|
|7||Hanamichi debuts! Dunk crack||Nobuaki Kishi||Akemi Masayuki||Masami Suda||May 12|
|8||Flower path pinch! Judo man's trap||Yoshiyuki Suga||Atsushi Shimizu||Kenji Yokoyama||May 12|
|9||I do a basket!||Toshihiko Arisako||Satoshi Horizawa||May 12|
|10||Shooting for the common people is difficult||Nobuaki Kishi||Hiromichi Matano||Youichi Onishi||1994|
|11||Secret special training of love only for two!?||Nobutaka Nishizawa||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||May 1|
|12||Defeat Ryonan! Hard training on the eve of the battle||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Masahiro Naoi||May 1|
|13||Shohoku VS Ryounan Burning captain!||Tetsuji Nakamura||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||May 1|
|14||Ultra high school class! Attack of Ryonan Doto||Atsushi Shimizu||Masami Suda||Kyoko Nakayama||May 2|
|15||Hanamichi Kincho's sunny stage!||Toshihiko Arisako||Kenji Yokoyama||Mariko Onagi||May 2|
|16||What's this guy!? Taoka's miscalculation||Hiromichi Matano||Satoshi Horizawa||Masami Hagiwara||May 2|
|17||Rebound King Hanaki Sakuragi's Anguish||Nobuaki Kishi||Akemi Masayuki||Youichi Onishi||Misa Kitahara||May 2|
|18||Last 2 minutes! I defeat Sendo||Atsushi Shimizu||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Kyoko Nakayama||May 3|
|19||Time is up!||Toshihiko Arisako||Masami Suda||Mariko Onagi||May 3|
|20||Basketball shoes||Yoshiyuki Suga||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kenji Yokoyama||Akashi Teiichi||May 3|
|21||Super problem child! Hanamichi VS Miyagi||Hiromichi Matano||Satoshi Horizawa||Masami Hagiwara||May 3|
|SP1||Anime Special SLAM DUNK Determination Shohoku Basketball Club||-||May 4|
|22||Birth of the worst combination in history||Akemi Masayuki||Youichi Onishi||Misa Kitahara||May 4|
|23||The last day of Shohoku basketball club||Kazuhisa Takenouchi||Masahiro Naoi||Kyoko Nakayama||May 4|
|24||The ally of justice, the Sakuragi corps has arrived!||Atsushi Shimizu||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Mariko Onagi||May 4|
|25||Man aiming for national victory||Tetsuji Nakamura||Masami Suda||Masami Hagiwara||May 5|
|26||Mitsui Ju 15-year-old trouble||Hiromichi Matano||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||Misa Kitahara||May 5|
|27||I want to play basketball!||Akemi Masayuki||Kenji Yokoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 5|
|28||Inter-high qualifying start||Toshihiko Arisako||Satoshi Horizawa||Mariko Onagi||May 5|
|29||Hanamichi! Official game debut||Nobuaki Kishi||Atsushi Shimizu||Ken Ueno||Masami Hagiwara||May 6|
|30||Great counterattack of Hansei Corps||Tetsuji Nakamura||Masahiro Naoi||Misa Kitahara||May 6|
|31||The secret weapon of the powerful enemy Miuradai||Hiromichi Matano||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Kyoko Nakayama||May 7|
|32||Genius Hanamichi! Deadly Dunk||Akemi Masayuki||Masami Suda||Mariko Onagi||May 7|
|33||Exit King!? Sakuragi Hanamichi||Atsushi Shimizu||Kenji Yokoyama||Yoshiyuki Tanaka||May 8|
|34||Gori direct story, kill with your eyes!||Yoshiyuki Suga||Tetsuji Nakamura||Satoshi Horizawa||Masami Hagiwara||May 8|
|35||Men's passion||Nobuaki Kishi||Hiromichi Matano||Ken Ueno||Kyoko Nakayama||May 8|
|36||Seed school, Shoyo appeared||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Masahiro Naoi||Mariko Onagi||May 9[Note 4]|
|37||Hanamichi, the first starting member!||Hiroyuki Kado||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Masami Hagiwara||May 9|
|38||Nagakawa's counterattack!||Kazuhisa Takenouchi||Masami Suda||Misa Kitahara||May 9|
|39||Ryota of Lightning!||Atsushi Shimizu||Satoshi Horizawa||Kyoko Nakayama||May 9|
|40||Rebound King, Sakuragi Hanamichi||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kenji Yokoyama||Misa Kitahara||May 10|
|41||Shoyo Ace and Fujima appeared||Hiromichi Matano||Ken Ueno||Mariko Onagi|
|42||Shoyo Ace Fujima's ability||Nobuaki Kishi||Akemi Masayuki||Youichi Onishi||Masami Hagiwara||May 10|
|43||Mitsui, the limit!?||Hiroyuki Kado||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Misa Kitahara||May 10|
|44||Mitsui! 3 points of Arashi||Atsushi Shimizu||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 11|
|45||Just before leaving!? Hanamichi Pinch||Tetsuji Nakamura||Masami Suda||Mariko Onagi||May 11|
|46||Flower path, hot dunk||Hiromichi Matano||Satoshi Horizawa||Masami Hagiwara||May 12|
|47||Challenge from a rival||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Kenji Yokoyama||Misa Kitahara||May 12|
|48||The man who swears overthrow Hainan||Hiroyuki Kado||Ken Ueno||Kyoko Nakayama||May 12|
|49||Busen/The Last Fighter||Atsushi Shimizu||Youichi Onishi||Masami Hagiwara||May 12|
|50||Challenge to the champion||(Nobutaka Nishizawa)|
|Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Misa Kitahara||1995|
|51||Not included in the calculation!||Tetsuji Nakamura||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 1|
|52||Sakuragi's secret weapon!||Hiromichi Matano||Masami Suda||Masami Hagiwara||May 1|
|53||Goli Injured!||Akemi Masayuki||Kenji Yokoyama||Misa Kitahara||May 1|
|54||King Kong/brother||Toshihiko Arisako||Kazufumi Takano||Kyoko Nakayama||May 2|
|55||The man who rules the game||Atsushi Shimizu||Ken Ueno||Masami Hagiwara||May 2|
|56||Ace Maki, fully open!||Hiroyuki Kado||Kazuya Miura||Misa Kitahara||May 2|
|57||Bet on Anzai and victory!||Tetsuji Nakamura||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Nobuto Sakamoto||May 2|
|58||Reluctant guys!||Hiromichi Matano||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 3|
|59||Last 10 seconds! Complete settlement||Nobuaki Kishi||Akemi Masayuki||Masami Suda||Masami Hagiwara||May 3|
|60||Shokoku of Guchipuchi||Toshihiko Arisako||Kenji Yokoyama||Misa Kitahara||May 3|
|61||Bose head counterattack!||Atsushi Shimizu||Yuji Kondo||Kyoko Nakayama||May 3|
|SP2||Slam Dunk Special|
Two fierce battles in a row! Shohoku vs. Takeri & Shohoku vs. Hainan!
New Hanamichi, fierce training of fire!
|62||Special training 3DAYS||Tetsuji Nakamura||Ken Ueno||Masami Hagiwara|
|63||Top battle! Hainan VS Ryonan||Hiromichi Matano||Masahiro Naoi|
|64||Demonstrate the real power!||Akemi Masayuki||Kazuya Miura||Kyoko Nakayama||May 4|
|65||The strongest confrontation! Sendo vs Maki||Takao Yoshizawa||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Masami Hagiwara||May 4|
|66||Sendo, a momentary bet!||(Toshihiko Arisako)|
|Masami Suda||Misa Kitahara||May 5|
|67||Final battle! Shohoku VS Ryonan||Yoshiyuki Suga||Atsushi Shimizu||Shigetaka Kiyoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 5|
|68||Savior !? Sakuragi Hanamichi||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kenji Yokoyama||Masami Hagiwara||May 5|
|69||Gori incident!||Hiromichi Matano||Yuji Kondo||Misa Kitahara||May 6|
|70||Gorilla Dunk II||Akemi Masayuki||Akemi Hayashi||Kyoko Nakayama||May 6|
|71||Gori / resurrection scream!||Nobuaki Kishi||Takao Yoshizawa||Masahiro Naoi|
|Masami Hagiwara||May 6|
|72||The greatest humiliation of my life||Hiroyuki Kado||Ken Ueno||Misa Kitahara||May 7|
|73||Betting on the second half of Ryukawa||Yoshiyuki Suga||Atsushi Shimizu||Kazuya Miura||Kyoko Nakayama||May 7|
|74||The most dangerous challenger||Tetsuji Nakamura||Masami Suda||Masami Hagiwara||May 7|
|75||Fine play||Hiromichi Matano||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Misa Kitahara||May 7|
|76||Premonition of victory||Nobuaki Kishi||Hiroyuki Kado||Yuji Kondo||Kyoko Nakayama||May 8|
|77||You guys are strong||Atsushi Shimizu||Kenji Yokoyama||Koichi Tanaka||May 8[Note 5]|
|78||Resurrection! Fighter Jun Uozumi||Takao Yoshizawa||Kazufumi Takano||Masami Hagiwara||May 8|
|79||BW! Ryonan's counterattack||Yoshiyuki Suga||Tetsuji Nakamura||Ken Ueno||Mika Harada||May 8|
|80||Shohoku's anxiety factor||Hiromichi Matano||Kazuya Miura||Misa Kitahara||May 9|
|81||Sendo Fire! Shohoku Collapse !!||Hiroyuki Kado||Yuji Kondo||Takahiro Muto||May 9|
|82||Demonstrate amateur and Hanamichi||Nobuaki Kishi||Atsushi Shimizu||Youichi Onishi||Kyoko Nakayama||May 10|
|83||Deputy Captain Glasses's obsession||(Masayuki Akemi)|
|Masami Suda||Mitsuo Yoshino||May 10|
|84||Victory||Takao Yoshizawa||Kenji Yokoyama||Koichi Tanaka||May 11|
|85||A new challenge! National domination||Yoshiyuki Suga||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kazufumi Takano||Masami Hagiwara||May 11|
|86||Rukawa's Ambition||Hiroyuki Kado||Toshimitsu Kobayashi||Misa Kitahara||May 11|
|87||The best high school student in Japan||Hiromichi Matano||Kazuya Miura||Kyoko Nakayama||May 11|
|88||Basket country usa||Nobuaki Kishi||Akemi Masayuki||Yuji Kondo||Mika Harada||May 12|
|89||Devilish! Ryukawa||Atsushi Shimizu||Ken Ueno||Masami Hagiwara||May 12|
|90||Shohoku True Ace!||Takao Yoshizawa||Masami Suda||Misa Kitahara||May 12|
|91||The whole country is dangerous!||Yoshiyuki Suga||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kenji Yokoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 12|
|92||Friendship of men !? Sakuragi Corps||Nobuaki Kishi||Hiroyuki Kado||Youichi Onishi||Takahiro Muto||1996|
|93||Challenge to 2||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Kazuya Miura||Masami Hagiwara||May 1|
|94||Fierce battle in Shizuoka! Shohoku VS Tsunesei||Atsushi Shimizu|
|Masahiro Naoi||Misa Kitahara||May 1|
|95||The hottest day of flower arrangement||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Ken Ueno||Kunihiro Shinoda||May 2|
|96||Basketball shoes II||Nobuaki Kishi||Tetsuji Nakamura||Kenji Yokoyama||Kyoko Nakayama||May 2|
|97||Enthusiasm, Uozumi again!||Yoshiyuki Suga||Akemi Masayuki||Masami Suda||Koichi Tanaka||May 2|
|98||Fierce fight begins! Shohoku VS Shoyo / Ryonan||Hiroyuki Kado||Yuji Kondo||Misa Kitahara||May 2|
|99||Shohoku is in danger! The strongest army of threats||Takao Yoshizawa||Youichi Onishi||Kunihiro Shinoda||May 3|
|100||A miracle man, Sakuragi Hanamichi!||Tetsuji Nakamura||Ken Ueno||Kyoko Nakayama||May 3|
|101||Glory slam dunk||Nobuaki Kishi||Hiroyuki Kado||Kenji Yokoyama||May 3|
Sources are as of September 1995, except for Shikoku Broadcasting, TV Ehime, Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting, and Kids Station..
|TV Asahisystem Saturday late 19:1993 (October 10-March 1996)|
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
|TV Asahi Saturday 19:58 --20:00 (October 1993-September 10)|
* Temporarily pause
[Expand for 2 minutes and continue]
全国ToeiScreened in the system.
- Slam dunk
- Published July 1994
- Draw a practice game of Shohoku vs. Busen just after the practice game of Shohoku vs. Ryonan. In the first episode of the original story, the girl who is the 1th confession of Hanamichi, Oda, who is her opponent, and Oda, who is thinking of her, also proceeded to set up.
- Slam Dunk National victory! Sakuragi Hanamichi
- Published July 1994
- An arrangement of the 79th round of the IH qualifying round Shohoku vs. Tsukutake, whose digest was drawn in the 4th episode of the original story.
- Slam Dunk Shohoku's biggest crisis!
- Published July 1995
- The practice game of Shohoku vs. Midori just after the IH qualifying for Shohoku vs. Hainan is set.
- Slam dunk barking basketman soul !! hot summer of Hanamichi and Nagarekawa
- Published July 1995
- This work is based on Nagarekawa and his junior high school junior, Ichiro Mizusawa. Whereas the previous three films portrayed a fierce battle with the prefecture's powerful schools, this film focuses on human drama.
- SLAM DUNK (tentative name)
- On January 2021, 1, the production of a new animated movie was announced by the original author Takehiko Inoue's Twitter and Toei Animation..
From August 2006st to August 8th, 1,NHK BS-2The first to fourth works were broadcast within the "BS Summer Holiday Anime Special" frame.Also,TV OsakaAlso, 2007. and 1. were broadcast on January 3, 2, and 3. was broadcast on January 1 (8 is not aired).
Of the games in this work, the software of the 1990sBandaiOrBanprestoAlthough it is on sale, the title is "From TV animation slam dunk" or "TV animation slam dunk". this isKonamiMore titled "Slam Dunk" (unrelated to this work)arcade gameCame out in 1993, first商標This is because it was registered.
The apps distributed by Toei Animation in the 2010s are also based on anime, but the terms "From TV animation" and "TV animation" have disappeared.
In addition, the following is the notation on the official website of NAMCO BANDAI Entertainment, but the product itself has "Starting to victory 5" (Game gearEdition), "IH Qualifying Complete Edition!!" (Super NintendoThe subtitle is "Slam Dunk 2".
- Bandai "From TV animation Slam Dunk Four Strong Crash !!" (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): March 1994, 3
- BANDAI "From TV animation Slam Dunk Gakkupuchi no Final League" (Game boy): August 1994, 8
- Bandai "TV Anime Slam Dunk" (Game Gear): December 1994, 12
- Bandai "From TV animation TV Animation Slam Dunk 2(Super Nintendo Entertainment System): February 1995, 2
- Bandai "From TV animation Slam Dunk 2 TIP OFF to the whole country" (Game Boy): March 1995, 3
- BANDAI "TV anime slam dunk powerhouse head-on confrontation!"Mega drive): August 1995, 4[Note 10]
- A story that conforms to TV anime, and is suitable for anime fans. The game content is an orthodox basket game, so even beginners of basket games can easily attach it... The feature is that if you select a character you use, you can move the character and proceed with the game even if you do not have the ball, "Selfish mode" is installed.
- BANDAI "From TV animation Slam Dunk I Love Basketball" (Sega Saturn): August 1995, 8[Note 11]
- Bandai "From TV animation Slam Dunk ~ SD Heat Up !! ~" (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): October 1995, 10
- Banpresto "Super Slams -FROM TV ANIMATION SLAM DUNK-" (arcade): 1995 (Developer:Video system）
- Toei animation"Slam Dunk for Mobage" (Mobage): March 2011 (Model:FP) ・August 2011 (Model:SP）
- Toei Animation "SLAM DUNK ~Aim! Strongest Team!!~" (Mobage): February 2013, 2 (Model: FP/SP)
Deployment outside Japan
- TaiwanThen, as a sequel, "Slam Dunk 2" was made without permission from the author..This work is by Kaede Rukawa, who became a high school teacher.heroIt has become.
- South KoreaThe story settings have been changed to Korean. The place names and proper nouns of the characters are also in Korean style, and the Japanese characters (such as shop signs) have been rewritten as Hangul. However, in the full version, the place names and store signs are in Japanese.
- The United States of AmericaThen, in 2002, it was launched as the first weekly manga magazine in America.Raijin ComicsWas first published in the book, and the book was released in 2003.However, the company withdrew from the manga publishing business in the United States.This work also ended with only a few volumes published. In 2008Biz mediaHas acquired the license, and has newly published on the label "SHONEN JUMP".
- Takehiko Inoue "SLAM DUNK" Shueisha <Jump Comics>, 31 volumes
- "Sakuragi-kun" released on February 1991, 2,ISBN 4-08-871611-6
- "NEW POWER GENERATION" released on June 1991, 6,ISBN 4-08-871612-4
- "It is difficult for ordinary people to shoot" Released on July 1991, 7,ISBN 4-08-871613-2
- "The leading role appeared !!" Released on August 1991, 8,ISBN 4-08-871614-0
- "REBOUND" released on October 1991, 10,ISBN 4-08-871615-9
- "NOTHING TO LOSE" released on December 1991, 12,ISBN 4-08-871616-7
- "The last day of the basketball club" released on March 1992, 3,ISBN 4-08-871617-5
- "BASKET BALL" released on June 1992, 6,ISBN 4-08-871618-3
- "Problem Child Corps" released on September 1992, 9,ISBN 4-08-871619-1
- "Rebound King Sakuragi" released on December 1992, 12,ISBN 4-08-871620-5
- "Even if it's Magure" released on February 1993, 2,ISBN 4-08-871621-3
- "Challenge to the Champion" released on April 1993, 4,ISBN 4-08-871622-1
- "UNSTOPPABLE" released on June 1993, 6,ISBN 4-08-871623-X
- "THE BEST" released on August 1993, 8,ISBN 4-08-871624-8
- "Heaven and Hell" released on October 1993, 10,ISBN 4-08-871625-6
- "Survival Game" released on December 1993, 12,ISBN 4-08-871626-4
- "Last Chair" released on February 1994, 2,ISBN 4-08-871627-2
- "Pit Pit Premonition" released on April 1994, 4,ISBN 4-08-871628-0
- "Ace" released on July 1994, 7,ISBN 4-08-871629-9
- "Shokita Collapse" released on September 1994, 9,ISBN 4-08-871630-2
- "Win / Loss" released on November 1994, 11,ISBN 4-08-871841-0
- "1st ROUND" released on December 1994, 12,ISBN 4-08-871842-9
- "A rank and C rank" released on March 1995, 3,ISBN 4-08-871843-7
- "For victory" released on June 1995, 6,ISBN 4-08-871844-5
- "Biggest Challenge" released on September 1995, 9,ISBN 4-08-871845-3
- "Power Game" released on December 1995, 12,ISBN 4-08-871846-1
- "Shokita in Trouble" released on February 1996, 2,ISBN 4-08-871847-X
- "2 years" released on April 1996, 4,ISBN 4-08-871848-8
- "Special material" released on June 1996, 6,ISBN 4-08-871849-6
- "Athlete Life" released on August 1996, 8,ISBN 4-08-871850-X
- "Shokita High School Basketball Club" released on October 1996, 10,ISBN 4-08-871839-9
- Takehiko Inoue "SLAM DUNK Complete Edition" Shueisha <Jump Comics Deluxe>, 24 volumes in total
- 2001 year 3month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859190-9
- 2001 year 3month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859191-7
- 2001 year 4month 23 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859192-5
- 2001 year 4month 23 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859193-3
- 2001 year 5month 18 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859194-1
- 2001 year 5month 18 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859195-X
- 2001 year 6month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859196-8
- 2001 year 6month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859197-6
- 2001 year 7month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859198-4
- 2001 year 7month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859199-2
- 2001 year 8month 17 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859200-X
- 2001 year 8month 17 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859201-8
- 2001 year 9month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859202-6
- 2001 year 9month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859203-4
- 2001 year 10month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859204-2
- 2001 year 10month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859205-0
- 2001 year 11month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859206-9
- 2001 year 11month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859207-7
- 2001 year 12month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859208-5
- 2001 year 12month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859209-3
- 2002 year 1month 18 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859210-7
- 2002 year 1month 18 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859211-5
- 2002 year 2month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859212-3
- 2002 year 2month 19 Date released,ISBN 4-08-859213-1
Newly reorganized version
- Takehiko Inoue "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition" Shueisha <Aizo Edition Comics>, 20 volumes in total
- "Sakuragi Hanamichi" released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792531-9
- "People's Shoot" released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792532-6
- `` First Match ・ Lingnan Battle 1'' Released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792533-3
- `` First Match ・ Lingnan Battle 2'' Released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792534-0
- "Miyagi and Mitsui" released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792535-7
- `` Shohoku Problem Children Corps'' released on June 2018, 6,ISBN 978-4-08-792536-4
- `` Shohoku vs. Shoyo'' released on July 2018, 7,ISBN 978-4-08-792537-1
- `` Shohoku vs. Hainan University 1'' released on July 2018, 7,ISBN 978-4-08-792538-8
- `` Shohoku vs. Hainan University 2'' released on July 2018, 7,ISBN 978-4-08-792539-5
- `` Hainan University vs. Ryonan'' released on July 2018, 7,ISBN 978-4-08-792540-1
- `` Shohoku vs. Ryonan 1'' released on August 2018, 8,ISBN 978-4-08-792541-8
- `` Shohoku vs. Ryonan 2'' released on August 2018, 8,ISBN 978-4-08-792542-5
- `` Shohoku vs. Ryonan 3'' released on August 2018, 8,ISBN 978-4-08-792543-2
- "Shoot training camp" released on August 2018, 8,ISBN 978-4-08-792544-9
- "Shokita Inter-High Debut!" Released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792545-6
- `` Shohoku vs. Sanno Kogyo 1'' released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792546-3
- `` Shohoku vs. Sanno Kogyo 2'' released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792547-0
- `` Shohoku vs. Sanno Kogyo 3'' released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792548-7
- `` Shohoku vs. Sanno Kogyo 4'' released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792549-4
- `` Shohoku vs. Sanno Kogyo 5'' released on September 2018, 9,ISBN 978-4-08-792550-0
- Complete 1 volume of the novel "SLAM DUNK"
- "SLAM DUNK 1 Million Thank You Blackboard Card" ~SLAM DUNK 10 DAYS AFTER~ (Postcards that can be purchased only on the official website)
- SLAM DUNK 1 DAYS AFTER “Slam Dunk 10 million thanksgiving final event DVD”ISBN 978-4-87118-935-4
- Large-sized book "Slam Dunk 10 days after that full version"
Olive Related Products
- CD "TV Animation SLAM DUNK Original Soundtrack ~ Special TV Version ~" (ZAIN RECORDS1995 Product No. ZACL-1023)
- CD "SLAM DUNK Original Soundtrack 3" (ZAIN RECORDS 1995 part number ZACL-1025)
Both are released from Toei Video.
- VHS (video tape)
- SLAM DUNK (movie)
- SLAM DUNK National Conquest! Hanamichi Sakuragi
- SLAM DUNK Shohoku's biggest crisis!
- SLAM DUNK howling basketman soul !! hot summer of Hanamichi and Nagarekawa
- SLAM DUNK VOL1-17
- SLAM DUNK THE MOVIE1-2
- ^ Not all 31 volumes, but subsequent editions.
- ^ It was held using the fact that Fujima and his colleagues encouraged Hanaido to show the camp shoot in front of his friends. The match was 76-74 and Shohoku won.
- ^ Asahi BroadcastingIs an advance net from 17:00, but the content is the same as TV Asahi.
- ^ Hiroshima Home Television will be broadcast from 9:5 on September 17 (Monday) for professional baseball broadcasts.
- ^ Hiroshima Home Television will be broadcast from 9:14 on September 17 (Monday) for professional baseball broadcasts.
- ^ "New Chief Detective Urbanpolis 24』\ Measures associated with broadcasting.Summer high school baseballDuring the period, it will be broadcast late at 11:XNUMX after the tournament.
- ^ Professional baseballHiroshima Toyo CarpWhen the war was broadcast, the net was sometimes delayed on weekday afternoons.
- ^ TV Miyazaki(With Fuji TV and Nippon TVTriple net) Had no broadcast slots, so the authorities were online.
- ^ The voice of the flower path is displayed in yellow, the voice of Haruko is light blue, and the voices of other characters are displayed in white.
- ^ The last released by BandaiMega driveSoftware.
- ^ BandaiSega SaturnFirst entry software.
- ^ First edition highest 252 million copies, Shikoku Shimbun, July 2002, 7
- ^ "MEDIA GUIDE 2013”. Shueisha AD NAVI (April 2014, 4). As of April 4, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/1/21Browse.
- ^ "100 selections of Japanese media arts" selected-"Tower of the sun", "soft tank", etc.ASCIIMay 2006, 10, May 04, 2015
- ^ NHK “Top runner] Broadcasting appearance on June 2000, 6
- ^ NHK "Top Runner" Appeared on June 2000, 6 broadcast
- ^ "New edition of "SLAM DUNK" reissued for 4 consecutive months!! The fourth volume, 4-15 volumes, will be released on September 20 (Saturday)!!!”. Shueisha“ Weekly Shonen Jump ”Official Site (August 2018, 8). 2020/9/6Browse.
- ^ ""Slam Dunk" fan sacred place, hot spring inn goes bankrupt Hiroshima”. Asahi Shimbun (April 2013, 4). As of April 5, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2019/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Slam Dunk" closed at Holy Land, author Takehiko Inoue "Thank you Midori-so"[Broken link]
- ^ Mr. Anzai...! !! I want to play basketball... All 101 episodes of "Slam Dunk" will be broadcast live on Nico live.
- ^ Blu-ray Collection release commemorative SLAM DUNK fan meeting [Starring Kusao, Hikaru Midorikawa, Ryutaro Okiayu]
- ^ Yukiko Oga (November 2014, 11). “"Slam Dunk Railroad Crossing" in Kamakura? Increasing tourists from Taiwan”. Asahi Shimbun. As of November 2014, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2019/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Animedia] August 1995, "TV STATION NETWORK" (p. 10-113)
- ^ "Northern Japan Newspaper] 1996, October 4, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ @ (January 2021, 1). "[Slam Dunk] It will be a movie!" (Tweet). TwitterThanRetrieved February 2021, 1.
- ^ ""SLAM DUNK" Toei Animation made into a movie”. Nikkan Sports (March 2021, 1). 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ ""SLAM DUNK" New animation movie production Fan surprised by Takehiko Inoue's electric shock announcement”. ORICON NEWS (March 2021, 1). 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ QBQ Co., Ltd.Hen "Nostalgic Mega Drive Revive Mega Driver !!" Published by My Way Publishing, 2018.ISBN 978-4-86511-870-4 p89
- ^ "[Seriously?] The unknown secret of Slam Dunk is revealed!A sequel was being made in Taiwan (October 2016, 10) --Excite News (19/4)”(Japanese). Excite News. 2021/2/1Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 1”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 2”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 3”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 4”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 5”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 6”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 7”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 8”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 9”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 10”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 11”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 12”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 13”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 14”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 15”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 16”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 17”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 18”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 19”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 20”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 21”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 22”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 23”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 24”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 25”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 26”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 27”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 28”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 29”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 30”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK 31”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 1”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 2”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 3”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 4”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 5”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 6”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 7”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 8”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 9”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 10”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 11”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 12”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 13”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 14”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 15”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 16”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 17”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 18”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 19”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 20”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 21”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 22”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 23”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK full version 24”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 1”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 2”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 3”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 4”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 5”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 6”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 7”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 8”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 9”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 10”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 11”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 12”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 13”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 14”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 15”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 16”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 17”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 18”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 19”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ "SLAM DUNK New Reorganization Edition 20”. Shueisha. 2021/3/17Browse.