Photo Rugby Match Summary
[Kanto High School Rugby Tournament B Block 1st Round] Shohei defeats Hikawa
If you write the contents roughly
The first half was turned back at Shohei 19-0 Hikawa, and Shohei defeated Hikawa 24-7 in the final score, resulting in a splendid victory by 17 points.
Kanto High School Rugby Tournament B block 1st round will be held on Saturday, June 6th at Narita Nakadai Sports Park Athletic Stadium Shohei High School ... → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Toishiyama in Koshu CityLot of small moneyIt originates from near the same place, and various swamps mergeKamihikawa DamAfter passing through, it became Hikawa, and for a whileYamanashi Prefectural Road No. 218 Daibosatsu Hatsukano LineIt flows in the south downstream direction while running in parallel.Along the way, you will pass through the Okuhikawa Valley, Ryumon Gorge, and Ryumon Falls, as well as various surrounding areas.SpaExists.EventuallyNational Route 20(Koshu Highway) AndChuo Main Line OfKai-Yamato StationWhen it merges to the vicinity, the flow direction changes to the northwest.After running parallel to the national highway and the Chuo Main Line for a while,Katsunuma TownIt flows straight westward through the inside, and eventually reaches the mouth of the river along with Shigekawa (a tributary of the Fuefuki River).Fuefuki RiverI will join you.From the tip of Katsunuma Town on this river to the mouth of the river is Koshu City.Fuefuki cityIs the border of.
- Fuefuki City (only on the border with Koshu City)
- Oki Bandaizawa
- Curved swamp
- White Snakesawa
- Sasako Sawakawa
- Fukasawa River
- Mitarai River
From the upstream side
- Ichinohira Bridge (Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 218, Daibosatsu Hatsukano Line)
- Saga salt bridge (prefectural road 218)
- Ropponsugibashi (prefectural road 218)
- Ryumon Bridge
- Tanobashi (prefectural road 218)
- Marubayashi Bridge (National Highway No. 20)
- JR EastChuo Main LineHikawa Bridge (Kai-Yamato StationNear the east side)
- Tachiaibashi (National Highway No. 20)
- Taro Bridge
- Katsunuma Bridge (National Highway No. 20)
- New celebration bridge (Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 34 Shirai Koshu Line）
- Grape bridge
- Noro Bridge
- Yahagi Bridge
- New Japan River Bridge
- Hikawa Bridge (National Route 411）
- Goto Construction Office jurisdiction
- In addition, there is one river rainfall station and two water level stations along this river..
- Kamihikawa Dam
- Saga saltSpa
- Yamato Tenmeyama Onsen
- Tano Onsen
- Hajikano Power Station
- JR East Chuo Main Line Kai-Yamato Station