Photo Rugby Match Summary
[Breaking news] Kokugakuin Tochigi vs. Meikei Gakuen, Kokugakuin Tochigi returns the first half with a 7-point lead
If you write the contents roughly
Whether Kokugakuin Tochigi can maintain the lead or Meikei Gakuen can reverse the 7-point behind, the match will continue in the second half.
Kanto High School Rugby Tournament A Block 1st Round Kokugakuin University Tochigi High School held at Narita Nakadai Sports Park Athletics Stadium ... → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Makai Gakuen Junior and Senior High School
Makai Gakuen Junior and Senior High School(Meikeigaku Enchu Gakko / Koto Gakko)IbarakiTsukuba CityBefore InariIt is inHigh school consistent school.International BaccalaureateAccredited school.There are various classes such as Meikei, MG, AC, and IB classes.
Practical education is provided under the slogan "Study-Skills".rugbyPowerhouse school.The management body isUniversity of Tsukuba,Tokyo University of Education,University of Library and Information ScienceAlumni association such asMaikei society(School corporation Meikei Gakuen).The current president2007May 11Was appointed to.
The "Academia Class" starts in the first year of junior high school (2021th year) enrolled in 1.
The number of applicants for the "AC class" in 2021 will be 2 classes, and there will be 4 classes including 6 classes of "MG class" (main class of junior high school).In addition, students taking the G course entrance exam can also enter the AC class by taking the AC class exam.
In this case, the students of the G course belonging to the academia class will take the English class in a separate class.
There is no AC class in the current high school yet, and the AC class will be opened from 46 when the 1th year students go on to the first year of high school.
Another class will be recruited for the high school entrance examination in 2024, and the high school AC class will be organized into 1 classes.Students who have been in the MG class for three years in junior high school can also enter the high school AC class by taking and passing the selection test when they enter high school.Students who wish to have a high school IB class will belong to either the AC class or the MG class in the first year of high school, and will belong to the IB class from the second year of high school.
Main way of thinking
"Intelligence = ability to detour"Kunihiko Kodaira Based on the anecdote of, he gives a guideline to develop critical thinking ability, creative thinking ability, and implementation / practical ability.
We share the value that difficult and fun things are truly worth learning, and train the true elite to face the wave of populism that prevails in modern times.To that end, students will acquire the ability to read and write "adult texts", know a wide range of fields, and acquire the ability to perform attractive reading comprehension and exercises at a higher level through their education. Grow an "everything shop".Then, we will share it, criticize it, and create a space where we can enhance each other.
Foster creative thinking by learning mathematics in a way that rediscovers the achievements of the great mathematicians of the past.
Foster critical thinking by examining existing theorems and theories (proofs and problem answers) from a logically rigorous perspective.
Aiming to solve "problems that have never been seen" and "problems worth thinking (not easily solved)", we will go back and forth between the above two and reconstruct the logic to develop implementation and practical skills. ..
As a "basic language of natural science that translates the mechanisms of various phenomena (mathematical phenomena, physical phenomena, natural phenomena, economic phenomena, social phenomena ...)" (= application / comprehensive possibility to other fields) that mathematics has To develop the ability to understand various aspects of the phenomenon from a mathematical point of view (creative thinking ability, implementation / practical ability).
- 1977(Showa52) --Decision to establish Meikei Gakuen as a project to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Meikei Gakuen
- January-Approval for establishment of school corporation Meikei Gakuen (initially dormitory system)
- April-Established Meikei Gakuen School, opened junior high school and high school (initially dormitory system)
- At that time, Tokyo University of Education was moving to Tsukuba University, and it was an affiliated school.Komaba schoolThere was a relocation problem such as.[Source required]However, most of the students were residents of the 23 wards, so the affiliated school could not be relocated.[Source required]The policy was taken that the Makikeikai, which was celebrating its 100th anniversary at that time, would establish a new school corporation as a commemorative project and operate it.[Source required]
- 1988(63)-National High School Rugby Football TournamentEven though it goes to the finalEmperor ShowademiseBecause of the final match (1989<Showa 64>May 1) Was canceled.for that reason,Osaka Institute of Technology High SchoolWon both schools with. afterwards,2015(27) A friendly match was held by the members at that time in April, but it was defeated 4-19.
- 2005(Heisei17) -ranked first in the nation in the overall results of the junior high school sports club.[Source required]
- 2017(29) -International Baccalaureate (IB) certification.Along with that, the "Agora hall" was completed on the site of the former tennis court.
- In the same year, the soft-baseball club advanced to the finals of the National High School Soft-baseball Championship for the first time.In the final, he lost 1-0 with Chukyo Gakuin University Chukyo.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years) -"Scholar Building" is completed
- 2021(Reiwa3 years) -Saturday classes will end from this year.It will be 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon.
- Paulownia tree festival
- Unique to our schoolCultural FestivalIs.It was very exciting before this time, but just two weeks after this, the regular test is coming up.Also, on the day of the school festivalMetropolitan New City RailwayTsukuba ExpressKenkyu Gakuen StationとJRHitachino-Ushiku StationMore shuttle buses arrive and depart. In 2007, about 4000 people visited the venue, setting the highest record in the past few years.[Source required]
- sports festival
- There is no so-called athletic festival, but the following school events are similar.
- North wind festival (ball game tournament)
- Boysサ ッ カ ー, GirlsDodgeball..Also in a common event for men and womenvolleyballOrbasketballchoose.It is held every year just before the winter vacation in December. (High school) This will be the last sporting event for third graders, and it will be very exciting to unite in class units.[Source required]In case of rain, everyoneDodgeballattend to.
- School skills competition
- Satomi Camp (1st year of junior high school)
- Mt. TsukubasanCamp (2nd year of junior high school)
- From schoolTsuchiura CityIbaraki Prefecture Chuo Youth House is about 20km on foot, and on the way back, I travel by bus and spend four days at the surrounding campsites.Students who commit violations such as bringing in prohibited items or going out at night will be penalized for walking home.[Source required]
- Domestic training (Hiroshima,京都) (3rd year of junior high school)
- Haneda airport1 night 2 days in Hiroshima, 3 nights 4 days in Kyoto (of which 1 night isHieizan Enryakuji Temple※)spend.
- ※in the pastEiheiji Temple,Myoshinji TempleIt was also done.[Source required]
- Traveling from Hiroshima to Kyoto and from Kyoto to Tokyo by Shinkansen, but the next dayTransfer holidayIt is customary to write a report in the car to get rid of tiredness.
- Step-up training (1st year high school)
- An accommodation event that began in the 37th year because the seaside training that had been held up to the 39th year was abolished due to safety concerns. After a 20km walk, canned food at the hotel for more than 1 hours a day for self-study and learning.On the final day, the past questions of the Shinken Simulated Exam were solved and the ability was checked, but it has not been done since the 10st year. The 41th year students went to Lake Inawashiro, and the 39th and 40st years students went to Itako, but there are pros and cons from parents.
- Overseas training(Australia) (2nd year high school)
- Until 18The United KingdomI went to, but nowadaysUKIn the cityterrorism,lbDue to the high impact, after 19AustraliaWas changed to.
- Homestay was held in 16, but this program was canceled in 17 and 18 due to the effects of terrorism, etc., and instead,Oxford,Cambridge,Canterbury,Stratford Upon AvonSuburban training was held.The program has also been revived as the destination has changed to Australia.
- (Before EnglandTaiwanWas going to)
- Short-term dormitory (junior high school 1,3, 2, high school XNUMXnd year)
- An event unique to Meikei Gakuen.In the third year of junior high school, both commuting students and dormitory students experience communal living in the same room during this period.[Source required]
- Rugby / Cold training (2nd year of high school)
- It is held every year in early February in conjunction with the short-term dormitory in the second year of high school, and short-term dormitory students, dormitory students, rugby members, and kendo members participate.The dormitory students wake up at 2 am, and from 2:5 am for about an hour, boys play rugby on the ground, and girls and kendo members practice kendo at the gymnasium.In Kendo, a very high level of practice is carried out with the cooperation of the University of Tsukuba Kendo Club.The girls in the second year of high school who have experienced this practice will demonstrate their abilities that set them apart from other grades at the school competition in March.In addition, daytime classes are held as usual even during cold training, and many club activities practice after school.Even in such a situation, the purpose of this event is to cultivate a strong mental power by doing everything with all one's might.[Source required]
- Extend the stakes that come out-Educational Experiment School "Meikei Gakuen" Project (Shinchosha Co., Ltd.）
- Our Chorus Recipe I want to sing a song (Doremi sheet music publisher）
- Akihiko Hoshide(JAXA宇宙 飛行 士) (6th grade UWCStudy abroad)
- Miki Otaka(journalist/Reporter/caster) (6th grade)
- Andy sensei(magician) (6th grade)
- Iwasaki Natsumi(TV writer/ "If a high school baseball girl manager reads Drucker's" Management "" Author) (6th grade)
- Tsukahara(Broadcast writer, representative of Kogito Ergo Sum Co., Ltd.) (6th grade)[Source required]
- Joji Imataka(作家-medical doctor) (7th grade)[Source required]
- Taku Watanabe(Fuji Television Network, Inc) (8th grade)[Source required]
- Satoshi Ebihara(Nippon TVannouncer) (12th grade)[Source required]
- Tsuyoshi Takeshita(Voice actor) (13th grade)[Source required]
- Takashi Tsuji(Former Japan National Rugby Union) (15th year student)
- Yuuki Mizuno (Chiba Prefectural Assembly member/政治家) (20th grade)
- Itaru Taniguchi(Rugby Japan National Team) (22nd year student)
- Minami Niina(talent-Gravure idol, Old name Minami Niina) (23rd year student)[Source required]
- Tatsuro Konno(Rugby sevens representative from Japan) (7th year student)
- Mikiko Suzuki(NHKEnglish announcer) (24th grade)
- Satoshi Uehara(Rugby player) (31st year student)
- Genki Ogoshi(Rugby player) (32st year student)
- Yuyasu Oshiba(Rugby player) (32st year student)
- Keita Suzuki(Rugby player) (32st year student)
- Kenta Fukuda(Rugby player) (34st year student)
- Junpei Kawasaki(Inc.Light onFormer President and CEO)
Directions and Parking
- Railroad / route bus
- Metropolitan New City RailwayTsukuba Express(TX)Tsukuba Station(Tsukuba Center), Take the Gakuen Minami Circulation Bus and get off at "Meikei Gakuen".
- JRJoban LineHitachino-Ushiku StationTo Tsukuba Center / To Tsukuba University Central /University of Tsukuba HospitalTake the bus to go, "National Institute for Environmental StudiesGet off and walk for about 5 minutes.
- Metropolitan New City Railway Tsukuba ExpressMidorino Station,Kanto RailwayJoso LineMizukaido StationからTsuchiura StationTake the bus to go, "Weather stationGet off and walk for about 5 minutes.
- School bus
- Kenkyu Gakuen StationThrough
- Hitachino-Ushiku StationThrough
- Arakawaoki SouthThrough
- Moriya-MizukaidoDirection-In front of Yatabe Health Center ・Mizukaido Station前-Silk stand(Sakura ParkPrevious)·Matsumaedai(In front of Sames) ・ Matsumaedai (in front of former Kawamata Bookstore) ・Matsugaoka
- Togashira-ItabashiDirection - Midorigaoka housing complex・ Itabashi ・ Fukuda ・Taniida-Mizukino・ Togashira housing complex
- KukizakiDirection-Sakuragaoka housing complexMorinosato・ Kamiiwasaki ・ Jiyugaoka ・ Castle
- Ishige-TokodaiTokodai XNUMX-chome, TokodaiToyosato branchIn front of the Kamigo Fire StationIshige Station前・ In front of Ishige Public Hall
- Lower building-HojoDirection - Nishi-Odorientrance·Tsukuba High SchoolIn front of Tsukuba Fire Department, in front of Makabe entranceShimodate Station
Footnotes and references
- ^ Meikei Gakuen Junior High School (Junior High School Examination Study)According to "basic information" of.
- ^ After that, both schools will be four years later1992Degree (FY4)72th competitionWe are competing in the third round and our school has won 3-36.
- Maikei society
- Toin Academy
- University of Tsukuba,Tokyo University of Education
- High school consistent school
- Ibaraki junior high school list
- Ibaraki High School List
- List of Japanese junior high and high schools with dormitories