6 premier clubs apologize for participating in Super League ... "Total 34 billion yen" payment
If you write the contents roughly
And this time, discussions with the six clubs that the Premier League had announced to participate in the Super League have reached an agreement, and it seems that a settlement has been reached.
The European Super League initiative announced in April says that 4 out of 48 clubs will announce their departure in just 12 hours ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Premier League(British: Premier League, Official name: The Football Association Premier League Limited)EnglandThe professionalサ ッ カ ーFirst division league.. Competing by 20 teams, the bottom 3 clubsEFL ChampionshipDemote to.
The national soccer league in England started in 1888 and the Premier League was founded in 1992..
It is the most popular league in the world, watched by over 10 billion people worldwide, Is one of the highest leagues in the world. Not only in soccer competitions, but also in the world's sports leagues, the number of viewers is the largest on TV, and both popularity and ability are high. In addition, the financial power from the upper team to the lower team and the level difference are small, and the lower team often wins the upper team. For this reason, it is said to be the most difficult league to win in the world today. Since 2000, it boasts overwhelming sales among the major European leagues, with 2009-2010 sales of €24 million, secondBundesligaFar apart.
tv setBroadcast feeIt is a huge amount and has signed a contract of 2016 billion euros (about 2019 trillion yen) in the three years from 3 to 95. Half of the broadcast fees are distributed evenly to each club, with 1.3% being the number of games played and the remaining 25% being distributed according to ranking. In addition, overseas broadcasts will be evenly distributed. 2014st place in 2015-1 Chelsea has 1 million euros (about 2400 billion yen), the lowestQPREven earned €7900 million in revenue.
Since the establishment of the Premier League, there is a victory experienceArsenal,Blackburn Rovers,Chelsea,Manchester United,Manchester City,Leicester City,Liverpool7 clubs only. In the 2000s, Manchester U, Chelsea, Arsenal,LiverpoolIt has been called the “Big 4” because the four clubs in the United States are fighting for the championship every year, but since 4Tottenham HotspurとManchester CityIs becoming "Big 6". In May 2011, Manchester United won the twelfth championship since the establishment of the Premier League in 5. As a resultFootball leagueIt became the 7th victory, including the 19th victory of the times,EnglandBecame the most winning team in the top league. The next season, the winning team will have the lion logo embroidered on their sleeves in gold (usually dark blue).
1980 era, The English football world was sluggish. The stadium was old and damaged, and the spectators were obliged to watch the old equipment. Soccer world is AmericanNFLIt was sought to shed the skin for entertainment such as. Also, in the same eraHooliganViolence on behalf of was also spreading.1985Is a tough year for the English football world, May 5Bradford56 people burnt to death in a city soccer field fireBirminghamOne person died in the collapse of the city soccer field,May 5,UEFA Champions Cupfinal LiverpoolversusJuventusIn the war, supporters became mobs and 39 people were killed (Hazel tragedySee).EnglandThe club isUEFAParticipation in the tournament sponsored by the (European Football Federation) was banned (indefinitely, 5 years later. Liverpool of the party will be changed to 7 years). Finally this oncewith the BBCとITVThe soccer broadcast by the was suspended.
It was before the Premier League transitionFootball leagueDivision 1 (1st division league until the establishment of the new Premier League)Serie A,Liga EspanyolaIs far behind and is excellentEnglishSeveral players were looking for opportunities to play abroad, and Italy, France and Spain were the top three in Europe. But,1990This downward trend began to slow down at the border.Italy World CupSo, England advanced to the best 4 (defeated in the semifinals, defeated in the 3rd place final match, 4th place). The ban on UEFA tournaments was lifted, and there were signs of a revival in the English football world.
TV money has become important since the late 1980s. Football league1986Contracted for £2 million over two years, which was signed between the BBC and ITVcartelIt was discovered that, and the distribution of the broadcasting rights fee was distributed evenly to all 92 teams in the league, so the Big 5 (which was particularly popular with the powerful team)Liverpool FC,Tottenham Hotspur FC,Arsenal FC,Everton FC,Manchester United FC), the voice of dissatisfaction from the team said to start rumored to leave the league. 1988In January, the 1th anniversary of FA's founding, FA gathered big 100 managers to create satellite broadcasting BSB (current:Sky Sports), the broadcasting rights were transferred to BBC and ITV to break the cartel and increase the broadcasting rights fee. Contracts with broadcasting stations that had not yet launched satellites were worrisome, but 92 teams out of 91 clubs were approaching a contract. At this time, ITV, which had been holding the broadcasting right in the past, secretly presented an expensive broadcasting right fee to the Big 5, but since only 5 teams cannot make up the league, the Big 5 secretly invites other clubs. It was1989May 4Hillsboro StadiumKilled 96 peopleHillsboro tragedy), at that timeMargaret ThatcherThe Prime Minister has instructed a soccer judge, Peter Taylor, to renovate a soccer field in a poor environment. After that, the standing seats were completely abolished.
1990In November each Big 11 manager secretly had a dinner in London, decided to leave the league, and when he reported to the FA, a strong backlash from the league was invited,1991May 6High CourtThe referee confirmed that FA had the right to operate the league.
TV broadcastITVBut withdrew to Sky and withdrew.
1992May 2,Football leagueAll clubs that belonged to Division 1 (1st division) of the division have left and established the FA Premier League. The FA Premier League is now able to independently conclude contracts for TV broadcasting rights and sponsorships. After that, with the football league, it was agreed to promote and demote each three teams as usual. The 3-1992 season opens the first FA Premier League. The first goal isSheffield UnitedBrian Dean (2-1 Manchester United). afterwards,1995The number of league clubs was reduced from 22 to 20.2006May 6, FIFA has required all European leagues to have 2007 clubs in the top division before the 08-18 season, but has announced that it will not cut the Premier League.
FA announced on June 2015, 6 that it will no longer sponsor the Premier League. After the 4-2015 season, the Premier League ended its contract with Barclays and was renamed to "Premier League." U-16 Premier League isPremier League 2It was changed to "," and it became possible to participate up to the age of 23.
|Years||sponsor||Official league name|
|1992-1993||None||FA Premier League (FA Premier League）|
|1993-2001||curling||FA Curling Premiership(FA Carling Premiership）|
|2001-2004||Barclay card||FA Berkeley Card Premiership(FA Barclaycard Premiership）|
|2004-2007||Barclays||FA Barclays Premiership (FA Barclays Premiership）|
|2007-2016||Barclays Premier League(Barclays Premier League）|
|2016-||None||Premier League(Premier League）|
The Premier League operates as a joint-stock company owned by the 20 clubs to which it belongs. Each club can be considered as a shareholder with voting rights on amendments to contracts and rules.
The Premier League1992With the reorganization of the English professional football league,Football leagueIt was separated from and was newly established. 20 clubs belong toHome and awayWe will play a total of 2 games from August to May of the following year in a brute force system. The number of points is 8 for wins, 5 for draws and 38 for losses, and the ranking is determined by the number of points acquired. If the number of points is the same, the difference in points is scored. The winning club, second and third place clubsUEFA Champions LeagueQualification for this tournament isplay offQualified to participate in. 5th place club for next yearUEFA Europa LeagueQualifications for participation in the main competition are given. Also, the lower 3 clubs will automaticallyEFL ChampionshipDemoted to the top two clubs from the championship and the four clubs ranked 2 to 3play offA total of 1 clubs will be promoted, including 3 club that has won.
There are no registration restrictions for foreign nationals,EUandEFTAAthletes with member country nationality do not need to obtain a work permit. All other national athletes are required to obtain a work permit, but as a condition of acquisition, they must have participated in 2% or more of the representative A matches (official games excluding friendly games) in the past two years. Must be a representative player from a country with an average FIFA ranking of 75th or higher. However, a work permit may be issued as a special case even if the conditions are not met. By the way,The United Kingdom(England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and Irish nationals are treated as domestic players. Up to 7 people can enter the bench.
- Up to 25 players can be registered in the top team, and there is no foreign quota, but it is necessary to include 7 homegrown players. A maximum of 18 non-homegrown players can be registered. Players under the age of 23 can register regardless of the number of registered people.
- Foreign players are required to obtain a work visa, and the conditions for obtaining the visa are to enter at least 2% of the international A match for the last two years.
- Up to 7 people can enter the bench.
- 2003From around that time, each club in the Premier League was acquired by foreign investors. CurrentlyLiverpool(America),Manchester U(America),Chelsea(Russia),Manchester CityBig clubs like (United Arab Emirates),Aston Villa(America),Portsmouth(France),BirminghamEven medium-sized clubs such as (Hong Kong) are owned by foreign owners (Wimbledon phenomenon).2011As of October, half of the 10 clubs in the league are foreigners who are the owners..
- Perhaps because of the national character of preferring a manual battle, he is more tolerant of tackle compared to other leagues.
- Although it is an English league, the percentage of British nationals is by no means high (the starting percentage of British nationals in the season 13-14 was 34%, the lowest ever). At the time of the Arsenal and other events, the starting members were all foreign nationals.
- From the 2013/2014 season, the goal judgment systemHawk eyeIntroduced and started using.
- The names of teams, directors, and bases are the current ones (excluding those officially announced changes).
Successive winning clubs and top scorers
Successive winning clubs
*League championship team up to 1992Football league # successive winning clubsSee.
- Most titles: 13 Manchester United
- Most consecutive wins: 3 Manchester United (1998-99 , 1999-00 , 2000-01 ) (2006-07 , 2007-08 , 2008-09 )
- Maximum points difference between the winning team and the 2nd place team: 19 (2017-18 ) Manchester City (100 points) Manchester United (81 points)
- Minimum points difference between winning team and 2nd place team: 0 (goal score difference 8) (2011-12 ) Manchester City (+ 64) Manchester United (+56) Both teams finished with 89 points but Manchester City won the Premier League title with a goal difference.
- Most wins in one season (1 games): 32 Manchester City (2017-18 ) (2018-19 )
- Most points in one season (1 games): 100 Manchester City (2017-18 )
The highest scorer in the Premier League match.
Even if you transfer to another Premier club during the season, points will be added in the league.
Number of wins by club
|Club name||Number of times||Championship year|
|Manchester United||13||1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, 2010-11, 2012-13|
|Chelsea||5||2004-05, 2005-06, 2009-10, 2014-15, 2016-17|
|Manchester City||5||2011-12, 2013-14, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2020-21|
|Arsenal||3||1997-98, 2001-02, 2003-04|
Audience mobilization and television rights
The average number of spectators in the 2016/2017 season was 3, ranking second in the European League. On the other hand, the 2016/2017 season attracted 94.95% of customers, ranking first in the European League..
International videos of the Premier League have been around since 1997-98I'M GPremier League Productions, a joint venture withReview, highlight, information programWe are producing and distributing (currently we have a contract until the 2012-13 season)).
Saturday at 15:XNUMX local time, the kickoff game will not be televised in the UK because it will go to the stadium. However, since it is broadcast in countries other than the UK, there are sports bars that receive satellite broadcasts from other countries in the UK, and the pros and cons of that are being contested in court.
TV broadcast in the UK
Broadcast rights from the 2013-14 season to the 2015-16 seasonB Sky B(Changed the company name to Sky in 2014)BTHas been acquired. Sky(Sky Sports)は年間116試合放映で1シーズンあたり7.6億ユーロ、BT(BT Sport)は年間38試合放映で2.46億ユーロとなっている。この新契約の放映権料の総額は、2010–11シーズンから2012–13シーズンまでの契約よりおよそ70%増加している。
TV broadcast in America
Three seasons from 2013-14 season in the United States,NBC sportsGot the broadcasting right. TerrestrialNBCOf the cableNBCSNBroadcast mainly. In August 2015, we extended the broadcasting rights for 8 seasons. And the last sectionChampionship SundayEntitled NBC, NBCSN,United States,Syfy,CNBC,MSNBC,E!,OxygenLive broadcast on 10 channels simultaneously.
Broadcast in Japan
- 2007-08 Season isMay 8However, due to the delay in acquiring broadcasting rights in Japan, the opening game was not broadcast at all. However, three days after the opening,May 8becomeJ SPORTSAnnounced that it has acquired broadcasting rights for three seasons from the 2007-08 season. otherNHK BS1But it will be broadcast (1 to 3 games a week, one of which is a live broadcast of the day)Delayed recording broadcast.. Other recorded broadcasts are mainly on Wednesdays and Thursdays at midnight). Then, just before the start of the 2010-11 season, J SPORTS won the broadcast right for three more seasons. More than 3 games are relayed each section.
- In the 2014-15 season, J SPORTS will continue to be broadcast. The live broadcast results for the 2013-14 season are broadcast at least 5 games per section. Broadcasted 380 games including on-demand broadcasting.. NHK BS1 is also broadcasting.
- From October 2013, 10, the internet service ``J SPORTS Football by LIVESPORT.TV'' where all Premier League games of the 17-2013 season can be viewed liveIs started. (Operates "GOAL.COM"Perform GroupOperated by)
- Operated by SoftBank from the 2016-17 seasonSponavi LiveAll games were delivered at. Broadcasting on J SPORTS will be 2 live broadcasts and 3 recorded broadcasts, but due to rights, J SPORTS on-demand distribution has been discontinued... New after the season startsFuji Television Network, IncGot the broadcasting right.Fuji Television NEXTEvery two games were broadcasted live.
- Sponavi Live will be terminated on May 2018, 5, and will be operated by Perform Group from the 31-2018 seasonDAZNAll games have been delivered at. Broadcasts on J SPORTS will continue to have two live broadcasts and three recorded broadcasts. J SPORTS did not get the broadcasting rights after the 2-3 season, so it ended the Premier League broadcast only for this season.
- From 2019-20 season, 3 seasons will be exclusively distributed in all matches DAZN.
At the end of the 2019-20 season
|Rank||player||Number of appearances|
|Taizi Is an active player|
At the end of the 2019-20 season
|#||player||Season||Score||Number of appearances||Proportion|
|6||Thierry Henry||1999-2007, 2012||175||258||0.68|
|8||Germain Defoe||2001–2003, 2004–2014, 2015–2019||162||496||0.33|
|9||Michael Owen||1996 – 2004, 2005 – 2013||150||326||0.46|
|12||Robin van persie||2004-2015||144||280||0.51|
|14||Jimmy Floyd Hasselwink||1997-1999, 2000-2007||127||288||0.44|
|15||Robbie Keene||1999-2011, 2012||126||349||0.36|
|16||Nicola Anelka||1996-1999, 2001-2005, 2006-2012, 2013-2014||125||364||0.34|
|Taizi Is an active player|
In 2001Arsenal FCToJunichi InamotoBecame the first Japanese to play in the Premier League after joining for a limited time.. Although he had no chance to play at Arsenal, he experienced the first Japanese league title. Then transferred in 2002 with a deadlineFulham FCHe made his premiere debut at and scored the first Japanese goal. At the same time, he was active in the Japanese national teamKawaguchi Noukatsu(First Japanese GK to play in Europe)Akinori Nishizawa,Kazuyuki TodaAlthough they moved to the premiere, they could not stand out.
In 2015Shinji Okazaki Lester City FCTransferred to. A team that was a candidate for relegation in the first year of transfer made a miracle of winning the league for the first time and became a member of "Miracle Lester".
Japanese champion title
|Tournament name||年度||player||OUR TEAM||Record|
|Premier League||2001-02||Junichi Inamoto||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
|2012-13||Shinji Kagawa||Manchester U||20 game 6 goal|
|2015-16||Shinji Okazaki||Leicester City||36 game 5 goal|
|2019-20||Takumi Minamino||Liverpool||10 game 0 goal|
|FA cup||2012-13||Ryo Miyaichi||Wigan Athletic||2 game 0 goal|
|2013-14||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
|FA Community Shield||2013||Shinji Kagawa||Manchester U||1 game 0 goal|
|2014||Ryo Miyaichi||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
"The Men Who Made the Premier League" (NHK 2013)
- ^ SKY PerfecTV!-J SPORTSIn the relay of ``Soccer English Premier League (English Premier League)''
- ^ a b Masanori Shimizu "Total system management of sports social system I -Prosperity of European Champions League and social background-"Bulletin of Faculty of Sociology, Kibi International University," Vol. 18, Faculty of Sociology, Kibi International University, March 2008, pp. 3-83, NOT 110006633568,2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ "Telegraph" No. 4585
- ^ Sales of major European professional leagues by Deloitte survey
- ^ http://www.footballchannel.jp/2015/02/11/post71287/
- ^ http://www.footballchannel.jp/2015/12/12/post126125/
- ^ a b c "A History of The Premier League”. Premier League. As of November 2011, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2007/11/22Browse.
- ^ "Barclays renews Premier sponsorship". premierleague.com. Premier League (October 2009, 10). As of October 23, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2009/10/23Browse.
- ^ a b SOCCER KING (October 2011, 10 19:13). “FA warns of promotion/demotion abolition plan of Premier League”(Japanese). From One. 2011/10/26Browse.
- ^ a b "The highest number of spectators in Europe is Bundes with an average of 4 people!”. Football channel. 2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ I'M G (October 2010, 3). “IMG SPORTS MEDIA TO PRODUCE THE PREMIER LEAGUE”(English). 2013/2/8Browse.
- ^ Sports navigation (October 2011, 11). “Whereabouts of the Bossman Trial for Television Broadcasting Rights”(Japanese). Sports Navi. 2012/5/20Browse.
- ^ J SPORTS (October 2014, 7). “Broadcasting a full line-up of overseas soccer in the 14/15 season, mainly in the English Premier League”(Japanese). J SPORTS. 2014/7/23Browse.
- ^ http://www.jsportslive.jp
- ^ http://www.jsports.co.jp/press_release/20160729.html
- ^ http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2016/161014-420.html
- ^ https://www.jsports.co.jp/news/?id=122
- ^ https://www.soccer-king.jp/news/world/eng/20190215/907342.html
- ^ "Premier League Player Stats”. Premier League. 2017/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Premier League Player Stats”. Premier League. 2017/5/23Browse.
- ^ The history of the Premier League and Japanese players. Will Kagawa, Miyaichi, and Lee become new "successors"? Soccer King July 2018, 8
- ^ Ferdinand's acclaimed Kagawa. Hat-trick is the first achievement of Asian players in the premiere!! Gexaka June 2013, 3
- ^ "Lester's first predominant victory in 132 years! Okazaki becomes a miracle witness in history”. Football Channel (January 2016, 5). 2016/5/3Browse.
- England Soccer League Composition
- Football Association (FA)
- Premier League Monthly Player
- PFA Player of the Year Award
- PFA Young Player of the Year Award
- PFA Annual Best Eleven
- FWA Player of the Year Award
- List of football clubs in England
- World football
- GOAL!(Movie, set in the main league)
- EFL Cup
- Live distribution site