Qualifying league Hina Hayata, Hitomi Sato and others advance to the final T, but Miyuu Kihara is eliminated [Asian Table Tennis Championships representative selection camp]
If you write the contents roughly
Group E won two wins, with Miyu Nagasaki (Nippon Life) defeating Honoka Hashimoto (Miki House) 3-0.
Asian Table Tennis Championships Doha Tournament Japan National Team Player Selection Camp <June 6-June 17 / Asahi City, Chiba Prefecture> 6 on the first day of the tournament ... → Continue reading
TV TOKYO table tennis NEWS
We will deliver the latest news such as table tennis information website column provided by TV TOKYO, competition and player information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nippon Life Insurance
Nippon Life Insurance Company(English name, English name:Nippon Life Insurance Company) IsOsakaChuo-kuHeadquartered in JapanLife insurance company..It is the largest in Japan in terms of policy amount in force, premium income, and total assets.
Currentslogan"Connects today and the future." (2021-). In 2014, in honor of the 125th anniversary of our founding, "Relief in your" Imato Mirai "" is also used.Before that, "I will support you forever. It will be more useful.", "Insurance will evolve with Mirai's creativity." was.
Use Nissei's nameNissei GakuenHas nothing to do with.
Main source of income
- AA(Insurance payment ability rating,R & I）
- A+(Insurance financial strength rating,S&P）
- A1(Insurance financial rating,Moody）
Total assets, etc.
- Asset size
Nippon Life as an institutional investor
Nippon Life is the largest private sector in JapanInstitutional investorIs. Of Japanese lifeMain bank TheMitsubishi UFJ Bank(OldSanwa Bank.. Nippon Life isSanwa GroupIs the presidential meeting ofSansuikaiI belong to,Midori-kaiHowever, due to its capital strength and scale, it is virtually considered to be an “institutional investor who does not belong to a banking system”.
1980As of the latter half of the generation, 1,806 out of 69 listed companies (at that time)Largest shareholder, 432 companies were the top 5 shareholders, and about 750 were the top 10 shareholders.. From these things,Bubble eraToNihon Keizai Shimbunから"Japan Co., Ltd.Silent shareholders ofWas nicknamed.. Note thatBubble burstAfter that, we proceeded with the sale to reduce risk assets,2003At that time, it was reported that it held 2.3% of the total number of shares issued in Japan, 3,000 stocks (of which 2,150 listed stocks)..
Largest shareholderThe companies that have becomeMitsubishi UFJ Financial Group,Toyobo,Teijin,Kubota,Kintetsu Group Holdings,Hankyu Hanshin Holdings,Nankai Electric Railway,Keikyu Corporation,Keio Electric Railway,Sapporo beer,Takeda Pharmaceutical,Astellas Pharma,Daiichi Sankyo,Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma,Takashimaya,TBS Holdings,TV TOKYO HoldingsSuch. Major shareholders of unlisted companiesSuntory,MBS Media Holdings,TV Osakaand so on.
Real estate leasingIn the so-called rental building business,Mitsubishi Estate,Mitsui FudosanIt is the third largest in Japan after.The balance of real estate for rent is 3 billion yen, and the number of buildings for rent is 1..
1889Shiga Prefecture in JulyHikoneでThe XNUMXrd National Bank (currently Shiga Bank)Was taking the leadKousuke SaburoIs the business leader of Kinki, the XNUMXnd National Bank (currentlyMitsubishi UFJ Bank)ChiefIchibe Tanaka, Kawakami left Shichirou,Michio Doi,Yoshiguchi Yamaguchi,Okahashi Jisuke, Eisuke Nishida, Tadamaku Takeda, Yojiro Inoue,Tatsutaro KumagaiThe 11th generation of presidentZenemon KonoikeSetNaotaka KataokaThey were established as directors in Osaka City as a limited liability Nippon Life Insurance Company with a capital of 30 yen.
Instead of using a British insurance company, which was the mainstream at that time, the insurance table was created from Japanese mortality statistics. In 1891, it became a joint-stock company (name is Nippon Life Insurance Co., Ltd.), and in the spirit of mutual assistance, in the first large-scale settlement of 1898, the first profit distribution to policyholders was made in Japan.Second World WarDuring the war, it merged with Fuji Life Insurance and Patriotic Life Insurance.
After the war, based on1947Was restarted as a mutual company (company name is Nippon Life Insurance Company).High economic growthIs the period1963In TokyoChiyoda WardToNissay TheaterWas completed. Also, management became difficult in 1975Ryukyu Life InsuranceCarried out a comprehensive transfer of all contracts, and made a de facto merger. On February 1988, 2 in the world ranking of the total assets division of life insurance companies in the United StatesPrudentialPull out and stand at the top. The new policy amount, premiums earned, and policy amount in force had already become the top three in the world, so this will control all four departments.Four Crown King, And became the world's number one life insurance company both in name and reality.
Since the 1990s, the United States andPeople's Republic of ChinaStarted to advance to. In 1996 in the tide of financial liberalizationNissay InsuranceFounded,Non-life insuranceEntered the industry. In the midst of the economic downturn since the 1990s, we promoted business alliances and business integration.Mitsui Marine Fire Insurance / Sumitomo Marine Fire InsurancePartnership with Nissay InsuranceDowa Fire & Marine InsuranceMerged withNissay Dowa General Insurance(CurrentAioi Nissay Dowa Insurance : MS & AD Insurance Group HoldingsEstablished (under the umbrella) and dissolvedDowa Life InsuranceAll contracts were taken over (comprehensive transfer of contracts).
The company emblem was until 1987CrestIn 1988, "raw" was placed on "combination angle", which is one of the above.Corporate identityThe current company emblem (name: Century Crystal) with the introduction of (CI) and an "N" in the red rhombus.[Note 1] Was enacted.
- 1889 --Established the predecessor, Limited Liability Nippon Life Insurance Company.
- 1891 --Incorporated (Nippon Life Insurance Co., Ltd.).
- 1898 --Japan's first policyholder profit distribution.
- 1899 ――The amount of policies in force is the highest in Japan.
- 1940 --Launched Japan's first "ordinary insurance with dividends by interest source".
- 1942 --Comprehensive relocation of Fuji Life.
- 1945 --Comprehensive transfer of Patriotic Life.
- 1947 --Restarted as a mutual company of Nippon Life Insurance Company.
- 1950 - Nippon Life StadiumOpened (closed in 1997).
- 1963 - Nissay TheaterOpened.
- 1975 - Ryukyu Life InsuranceComprehensive relocation.
- 1975- Hankyu Nissei New TownIs on sale.
- 1987 --Subsidiaries Seiwa Housing Co., Ltd., Seiwa Jisho Co., Ltd., and Nova Development Co., Ltd. merged.Shinseiwa Real EstateEstablished a stock company.
- 1988 --Introduced CI and established a symbol mark.
- 1991 --Nippon Life Insurance Company (Nippon Life, USA) begins operations.
- 1996 --Established Nissay Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1997 --Established Nippon Life Insurance Company of Philippines (Nissei Philippines).
- 1997-Capital participation in Bangkok Life Assurance (Thailand).
- 1998 --Established Nissay Asset Management Investment Trust (Nissay Investment Trust and Nissay Investment Adviser merged).
- 1999 --Nippon Life Insurance Account Start
- 1999-Established Nissay Information Technology.
- 2000 --The special account management division was spun off and integrated with an investment trust investment advisory subsidiary, and the name was changed to "Nissay Asset Management."
- 2000 --Call for funds by securitization method using special purpose company (SPC).
- 2001 --Dowa Fire & Marine Insurance and Nissay Insurance are merged to establish Nissay Dowa Insurance.
- 2001 --The company was dissolved after a comprehensive transfer of all contracts from Dowa Life Insurance Company.
- 2002 --A fund is solicited by a public offering securitization method using a special purpose company (SPC).
- 2003 --Hiroden Nissei Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (Hiroden Nissei) started operations.
- 2004 - Nippon Life Marunouchi BuildingTokyo Headquarters started operations at.
- 2009 --120th anniversary of founding.
- 2011 --Shinseiwa Real Estate due to transfer of major shareholdersObayashi teamBecomes a wholly owned subsidiary of.
- 2014 --On the site of the Marunouchi AIG BuildingNippon Life Marunouchi Garden TowerIs completed.
- 2015January --Nippon Life Main Store East Building (OsakaChuo-ku) Is completed.
- February 2015- Mitsui Life Insurance(Current:Taiki Life Insurance) Under the umbrella.
- 2018 --Mass Mutual Life Insurance (currently:Nissay Wealth Life Insurance) Became a subsidiary.
- XNUMXst generation Zenemon Konoike(The 11th head of the Konoike family)
- 2s- Naotaka Kataoka
- 3s- Hirose Suketaro
- 4s- Naruse Tatsu(Gen Hirose's brother)
- 5s- Gen Hirose
- 6s- Gentaro Kawase
- 7s- Josei Ito
- 8s- Ikuo Uno
- 10s- Yoshinobu Tsutsui
- 11th --Hiroshi Shimizu (while in office)
The main building of the main store building in Osaka City isEdo PeriodThe school that played a central role in Osaka's scienceKaitokudoLocated on the site of "(1938The first period is completed. The second phase was completed and designed in 1962Eikichi Hasebe), Tokyo headquarters is in TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchi OfNippon Life Marunouchi BuildingPlace in (in Marunouchi Oazo).
The head office functions are in the Tokyo headquarters, the corporate planning department that formulates company-wide strategies, securities, real estate, etc.asset ManagementThere are departments, sales planning and strategy departments for various sales channels, and general affairs departments at the head office (Osaka).Insurance contractWe have a back office for office work such as the customer service department that handles office work for management. ..In addition, some functions of the call center and contract management department have been transferred to Fukuoka.
1923 OfGreat Kanto EarthquakeでNihonbashiThe Tokyo branch located in is burned down. For this reason, Nissei decided to build a large-scale building on the site, and bought more land around it, and the Tokyo Nippon Life Museum (designed) has 2 basement floors, 8 floors above ground, and a total floor area of 8800 tsubo.Teitaro Takahashi) Was constructed. The building was completed in 1933. A small part of the completed building will be used as the Tokyo branch office, and the entire building will beTakashimayaBorrowed on March 3, the same year,Minamidenma TownThe Tokyo store (currently Nihonbashi Takashimaya SC Main Building) moved from Japan and started operations.The Tokyo Nippon Life Museum was the only example of a full-scale investment building in prewar Nissei..
After the war, the Tokyo Nippon Life Museum was expanded and completed in April 1952.The extension area is 4 tsubo, and the total area after the extension is 3530 tsubo. The 11410th floor of the extension is rented to Takashimaya as before, and the 6th and 7th floors are used as Nissei's Tokyo General Bureau (currently Tokyo Headquarters)... Nippon Life Hibiya Building (Nippon Life Hibiya Building), which has been promoted as part of the 70th anniversary businessNissay Theater) In 1963YurakuchoWhen completed in, The Directorate General of Tokyo has moved to the office.
1987 years,Toho Hibiya18 floors above ground and 4 floors below ground, which was constructed by redeveloping the theater district ofToho Hibiya BuildingWhen (Hibiya Chanter) was completed, Nissei entered the 4th floor and above and set up the Tokyo headquarters.In 1989, the former Planning Department, which was a strategic department, was expanded from the head office in Osaka to the same building as a general planning office, and the advertising department was also moved to Tokyo, making a major transfer of 900 people in total..
In 2004Tokyo StationIt was in front of the Marunouchi mouthJR East Head Office Building-Kotsu Kogyo Building・ Tokyo Chuo Building, Marunouchi Hotel Ruins, etc.Mitsubishi Estate, Nippon Life, redeveloped by Chuo Real Estate,Marunouchi OazoHas been maintained.The Nippon Life Marunouchi Building was also built in that corner, and the Tokyo headquarters moved from the Toho Hibiya Building.
Sakai CitySystem center in (Osaka), in TokyobackupIt owns a center, but in 2011,Ibaraki CityA new system center was set up in (the same prefecture), and the system center in Sakai City and the first Japanese life insurance company to operate the main system in parallel.The reason for operating in parallel is to guarantee the operability in the event of a disaster and to facilitate the operation when the computer system is modified.In addition, the new system center in Ibaraki City will have a product planning research and development department, which will be used to develop insurance products.Non-payment of insurance claimsPrevent defects inComputer systemTo develop.In addition, a backup center was set up in the event of a disaster at the head office..
- Hanasaku Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- In February 2005,Meiji Yasuda Life InsuranceIt was discovered that he had not paid death insurance money unreasonably, and as a result, life insurance and non-life insurance companies were successively found to have unjustified payment of insurance money. It was revealed that 37 life insurance companies had non-payment cases totaling 970 billion yen.. Regarding Nippon Life, it was announced that there were non-payment cases of over 130 billion yen, and it received a business improvement order... Nissei says, "We will work to prevent recurrence based on the order.".. Along with this problem, in a TV program sponsored by Nissei, an apology sentence was played for 15 seconds, or a commercial with an apology sentence added to the end of a normal CM was broadcast.
- A total of 23 employees, including a sales manager and 24 subordinates who work for one branch of Nippon Life,Independent administrative agency-Workers' retirement allowance mutual aid organizationOperated by中小企业In December 56, it was revealed that the number of contractors was inflated and 222 persons at 2014 business sites signed unfair contracts when soliciting retirement mutual aid. It was also found that the retirement allowance of about 12 million yen was actually paid to a total of 31 people at 142 business establishments..
- New coronavirusIn the midst of the epidemic, multiple managers participated in the "Golf Dinner" after the "All Base Managers' Tournament" was held in April 2021 where branch presidents and sales managers from the Tokyo metropolitan area gathered to share information. ..As a result, many turned out to be positive.
ス ポ ー ツ 活動
As for sports activities, the baseball club and women's table tennis club are famous, and the Judo club is also active. In the past, there was also an athletics club, and after becoming a female 5000m former Japanese record holder, she became the representative of the 2007 World Championship Osaka Women's Marathon Japan.Yasuko HashimotoAlthough they were enrolled, they were discontinued in March 2002.
Founded in 4.City competition baseball tournamentSo, since the first appearance in 24, the 58th appearance in total (the most in Japan), the 4th victory.Adult Baseball Japan ChampionshipThen, we won three times. In 3, we achieved the third consecutive victory in the city competition and Japan championship, which is the third team in history..
Nippon Life Red Elf (Women's Table Tennis Team)
Founded in 29.Japan Table Tennis League13 times in the first half, 18 times in the second half, 17 times in the Prime Minister's Cup.All Japan Table Tennis Championships (Group)14 wins,All Japan Business Team Table Tennis Championships10 wins,T LeagueWe have a track record of winning once.. 2018 openingT LeagueParticipated in and won the first throne.It has won a total of 43 titles, the highest number of women in the nationwide business group.On August 8st, the team name, logo, mascot, and player names were announced, and it was announced as "Nippon Life Red Elf". Red is taken from the team color red, and elves are taken from the English word "fairy" and the German word "1" (meaning the 11-point preemption rule in table tennis).
- tv set
- 90 秒
- 60 秒
- 30 秒
- Happy! Bombie Girl(Nippon TV・Tuesday October 2014 -)
- news23(TBS TV, every other month-Friday)
- Mezamashi TV(Fuji Television Network, Inc(Every other day 07:50-07:53 → Currently provided at 7:40-7:50))
- Junk sports(Fuji TV, Sunday April 2018 -)
- Mr. Sunday(Fuji TV, Sunday April 2011 -) *Latter half
- FNS day(Fuji TV 2009 -)
- Go home Monday finding corps !!(TV Asahi / Monday April 2020-)
- Nippon Life presents "Partners! -Me and my tomorrow story-"(TOKYO FM October 2021, 4-)
- Nippon Life presents Takaaki Ishibashi's GATE 7(TBS Radio October 2021, 4-)
- tv set
- Provided by one company
- Nissei World Document(TBS TV (provided by one company))
- Sunday special feature/New World travelogue
- Romantic travelogue/gift of the earth
- World mystery trip, mischief of the gods
- Verses of the gods
- Future eyes
- Imperial album(MBS TV・ Provided by one company, when the broadcast started-until the latter half of the 1970s)
- Nissei Family Special(Fuji TV, a program provided by one company)
- How to make Mirai(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd., July 2012-March 7,Provided by one company) Mini program
- 90 秒
- (MBS TV, 1998)
- 60 秒
- Saturday drama(Nippon TV April 2013-September 4)
- The class you want to take(NTV-March 2012)
- JNN New Scope(TBS TV)
- JNN News Forest(TBS TV-March 1996) * Provided and read, but treated for 3 seconds.
- Newsletter(Phase 1, TBS TV)
- Broadcaster(TBS TV)
- Find Doubt!(MBS TV)
- I love Saturday!830(Cantere) *Returned as 30 seconds after a temporary drop
- All Nippon University Women's Ekiden(ABC TV, 1987)
- ONE PIECE Episode of NamiRebroadcast (Fuji TV) *Provided by 3 companies, including Tomei Osaka, etc. Only in some areas
- 30 秒
- Leave it to Akko!(TBS TV)
- Animal fantasy outrageous!(TBS TV)
- Hiroshi Sekiguchi's Tokyo Friend Park II(TBS TV)
- Utaban(TBS TV)
- New/Information 7days Newscaster(TBS TV October 2008-September 10) * Moved to the special coverage from October 2016.
- Press feature(TBS TV October 2016-March 10 *Mitsui LifeProvided on behalf of)
- Professional baseball news(Fuji Television (every other month-Friday, every other Saturday, Sunday))
- Sport!(Fuji Television (every other day-Friday))
- Quiz! What a year difference(Fuji TV April-September 1994)
- Thursday Family Land(Fuji Television October 1994-September 10)
- Raw pacific saury Everyone feels good!→Friday Super TV Declaration!(Fuji Television October 1995-September 10)
- Information Live EZ!TV(Fuji Television Network, Inc・Kantele)
- Junk sports(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- Chibi Maruko-chan(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- Information presenter Tokudane! (Fuji Television, Thursday November 2018-) * National sponsor in the latter half.
- Everyone's news(Fuji Television (every other day-Friday))
- Sports LIFE HERO'S(Fuji TV, Saturday and Sunday)
- Quiz presentation variety Q-sama!!(TV Asahi・Monday, October 2017-)* Alternation every other week in the first half and the second half
- News station(TV Asahi)
- Zoom in!! Morning!(NTV)
- Big question of 1 million people!?(NTV)
- Dance! pacific saury Goten!!(NTV)
- One minute deep story that changes your life(NTV April 2012-March 4)
- Wednesday drama(NTV April 2012-March 4)
- SmaSTATION !!(TV Asahi April 2014-September 10)
- Let's see Japan from the sky plus(BS Japan）
- Go! Anpanman Club(BS Nippon Television・ Monday? --March 2015)
- Provided by one company
- Night Busters Takuya Kimura's What's UP SMAP!(TOKYO FM April 1996-September 4)
- Tracking Friday Special Mirai Navi (Tetsuo Nakanishi's Chronos(Inside) (TOKYO FM, Friday)
- Yuzu no All Night Nippon GOLD(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.）
- Tracking Nippon Life Morning Economic Supplement (in Kronos) (JFN series·Tuesday)
- Nissei Aunt
- A series that lasted from 1969 to 1986.Chieko NakakitaThe sales lady who plays plays with the scene of the region in the video, and the CM song "Mokusei no Hana" (Lyrics:, Composition:Aya Kobayashi,song:Duke Aces) Was familiar with. After that, for several years from around 1989, the lyrics and tunes were arranged and broadcast during the Nissei Lady commercial.
- Nissei Lady Tomoko
- A catchphrase for a commercial that has been on air for nearly 10 years. "Tomoko" who was appearing is not a sales ladyTomoko Miura.
- CSR CM (Corporate social responsibility）
- Shuntaro TanikawaThe poem "For loved ones" is used. This poem is a remake of "For loved ones" written by Shuntaro Tanikawa for our commercial in 1969. The narration isTomorrow Taguchi.
- "Safe Edition"-Mainly used during the professional baseball season (April-September).
- "Ticket edition"-Professional baseball season off (October-January) and 10 Athens Olympics (summer) after the Olympic relay (highlight) is also flowing.
- "Pillar edition"-It is flowing at the special program of New Year, especially on TBS TV and Fuji TV, 3 is the golden time of the day ("Sportsman No. 1 deciding match""New Year hidden arts competition""Heisei Board of Education(2005/2006)SMAP x SMAP(2007) New Year Special”).
- "Tram"-started in October 2006. HokkaidoHakodateThe Motomachi/Western part of is the location.
- "Connected eco"-started in June 2008.
- "Nissei Forest Creation"-Started in November 2010.
- Product CM
- From the 1980s to the early 1990s, in “Long Run” and “YOU”Ryuichi Sakamoto-Ken Takakura-Keisuke Kuwata-Momoko Kikuchi-Mao Daichi-Hiroyuki Sanada-Tomoyo HaradaAppeared.
- "Nissei Fureai Family"- Takanori Jinnai(The 1995 song isSakiko Itoof"Sunflower girl")
- "Young League" "Love and courage" "Love and courage NEO"- Masahiro Nakai(1995-1998)
- "Active Pack"- Favorite Blue(In 1996, the song was "Active, my dream" that he sang)
- "NISSEI Cancer Insurance EX" "Living Power"- Yuji Oda(Around 2001-2003)
- "Living power flau" "Living power sky plan"- Kyoko Hasegawa(The 2003 song covers "SO NICE DAY" used in the "Nice Day" product CM that Mao Daichi appeared in the past.)
- Mirai Support- Otsuka Ai(2008-2009) →Ayase Haruka[Note 2](2010-)
- Mirai Support/Women's Age (2011)- Hibari Misora(1988Tokyo Domeconcert),Riyo Mori(At the time of receiving the 2007 Miss Universe),Mori Mitsuko,Yoko Ono,Hiromi Uehara(Piano player),Oriental witch(1964 Tokyo Olympics),Genius Bakabons mom,Shizuka Arakawa(2006 Turin Olympics) Incorporates a video showing the past women's active roles. CM theme song is "Oh Pretty Woman"(Roy Orbison).
- "MIRAI Support/Yuyu Era" (2011 -)- Saburo Shinoda
- "Mirai's Shape" (2012-2013)- Sosuke Ikematsu-Nao Minamizawa-Kei Tanaka-Yuka Itaya-Shigeru Ogi-Christel Takigawa
- "The shape of Mirai 20's 30's self-questioning" (2013 --2014) - Okada Jun'ichi
- Corporate image CM
- At the start of the "NISSEI Insurance Account" (1999)Oda Nobunaga-Ryoma SakamotoWas produced.
- Since the summer of 2007, the TV commercials for "Confirmation of insurance contract" are being developed. (However, the year-end and new years will be temporarily suspended because it will be mainly centered on "Pillar edition". The suspension period is from New Year's Day to January 1)
- After 2009Japan Olympic Committee(Player strengthening campaign),Japan Baseball Organization(Sep-pa Exchange Battle, Monthly MVP), so we are broadcasting a commercial featuring athletes (however, the athletes are using videos of past games and performances and have not taken new pictures). , CM theme songYuzuAppointed "Rainbow", Etc. are adopted. CM performers in the pastMao Asada,Uemura Aiko,Masato Uchishiba,Tetsuya MatsumotoEt al.
- In FY2011, a commercial using a conventional athlete was broadcast with a word of support for people affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake and those involved in reconstruction assistance. CurrentlySaori Yoshida,Kouhei Uchimura,Reiko Shiota,Yuki Ota, Yuzu, who is singing the CM theme song, also appears.further,Japan Baseball Organization(Sep-pa Exchange Battle, Monthly MVP)Pink ribbonWe are working on the activity because we support itHokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters OfKensuke TanakaHas appeared.
- From March 2012, comics and animationONE PIECEIs the protagonist ofLuffyThe second CM song of Yuzu, "with you"Is adopted.At the same time, the "Nissei Mirai Factory" was started, and in the "Mirai Creation Promotion Story" series, Sosuke Ikematsu, Nao Minamisawa, Kei Tanaka, Yuka Itaya, and Shigemitsu Ogi dressed as employees of the fictitious department "Mirai Creation Promotion Office". Appeared in the role name. Since September 2012, we have been our PR supervisor.Christel TakigawaAlso joined. I was also in charge of product commercials in this series.
- Since 2015, various people have been dressed as conductors on the trains of life under the title "Life Train".Pierre TakiAppears.
- From 2017,Hirano MiuAnd a female table tennis member of the company (Wakamiya Misako,Yuka Ishigaki,Maeda Miyu,Sakura Mori) Is used to develop a commercial. Since thenHina HayataHas also appeared
- Japan Professional Soccer LeagueOfficialsponsorThere was
- Nagoya International Women's Marathon(Sponsor until 1999, lead sponsor in 2000/2001/2008)
- 2002 FIFA World CupNo. 1 official supplier.
- Professional baseballSep-pa Exchange BattleCrown sponsor of. Since 2012, Ambassador for Exchange Battles (eg, child roles, and popularityFemale idol groupEtc.) is being broadcast as a commercial.
- "Volleyball world championship"(1998-2006-2010(Held together in Japan)) special sponsor company.
- B.LEAGUE FINALCrown sponsor.
- Yoshiyuki Atakagawa
- Josei Ito
- Hirofumi Inoue
- Ikuo Uno
- Keiichi Omura
- Noboru Ka
- Naotaka Kataoka
- Saki Kanazawa
- Kawakita Hidetaka
- Gentaro Kawase
- Yuseo Kuze
- Nao Kumagai
- Zenemon Konoike
- Mitsuji Kobayashi
- Go Komori
- Kojiro Sakai
- Ai Sakata
- Takashi Suzuki
- Yoshihiko Seki
- Tsutomu Takamura
- Yasuko Tanzawa
- Exit crista
- Exit Akira
- Yasuko Hashimoto
- Gen Hirose
- Kousuke Saburo
- Hirose Suketaro
- Hiroko Fujii
- Kensuke Miyazaki
- Kyoji Yanagisawa
- Kota Yano
- Yoshiguchi Yamaguchi
- ^ It is also used in group companies with different colors.
- ^ In 2013, she also appeared in the corporate commercial "Orange".
- ^ Because it is a mutual company, the accounting rules are different from general companies, and the "fund" is the general "capital". The figures are after the fund was recruited in August 2021. For the above,(PDF) -Nippon Life Insurance Company Press Release, announced on August 2021, 8.
- ^ History｜Nippon Life Insurance Company -Official site of Japan Life Insurance Company (July 2010 confirmation).
- ^ "From a company perspective, we believe that a mutual company that can do everything for its customers is more suitable than a stock company that requires returns to both contractors and shareholders." - We would like to inform you of the summary of the event results｜Nippon Life Insurance Company -Nippon Life Insurance Company official website (confirmed in October 2010)
- ^ a b c d (PDF) Page 27-Official site of Japan Life Insurance Company (September 2016 confirmed).
- ^ a b About our soundness -Official site of Japan Life Insurance Company (July 2013 confirmation).
- ^ Akira Tanaka, "Non-functionalization of the Six Large Enterprise Groups: Organizing Inter-company Networks in the Post-Bubble Period“Doshisha Commerce” 2013 Volume 64 Issue 5 p.330-351, two:10.14988 / pa.2017.0000013201.
- ^ Asset management based on social and public nature | Nippon Life Insurance Company -Nippon Life Insurance Company official website (confirmed in October 2014)
- ^ a b Nihon Keizai Shimbun-March 1986, 3 front page.
- ^ Weekly Asahi(September 2003, 9 issue)-Asahi Shimbun.
- ^ Current status of Nippon Life 2014, page 28.
- ^ “Aiming to build “Nippon Life's best place for women to work” Nihon Seimei Main Store East Building”Waxta. Nikkei BP. (March 2015, 3) 2015/12/15Browse.
- ^ “Final agreement on the acquisition of Nissei and Mitsui Life with a substantial acquisition amount of ¥2800 billion”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2015, 11) 2019/2/24Browse.
- ^ "Nissei announces acquisition of US life insurance company 1042 billion yen, strengthening bank over-the-counter sales"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2018, 3) 2019/2/24Browse.
- ^ “Ninety Year History of Nippon Life” p.327
- ^ “Ninety Year History of Nippon Life” p.110
- ^ “Ninety Year History of Nippon Life” p.136
- ^ "Fuyun Dai-ichi from the Tokyo-to-Nissei Transfer, a sense of crisis that decided to leave the birthplace of a full-scale war with Sumitomo," AERA, March 1989, 3
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun November 2007, 9
- ^ (PDF) Page 1-Cabinet Office Financial Services Agency official website (July 2010 confirmed).
- ^ (PDF) Page 4-FSA press release (confirmed August 2010).
- ^ Payment of insurance benefits and benefits -Nippon Life Insurance official website (August 2010 confirmation).
- ^ NIPPON LIFE, Increasing Contracts Inflicted on Small and Medium-sized Severance Payment Mutual Aid Asahi Shimbun November 2014, 12
- ^ About fraudulent cases pertaining to SME retirement allowance mutual aid system Nippon Life Insurance News Release December 2014, 12
- ^ About the new coronavirus infection status of our staff --Nippon Life Insurance Official Website (confirmed in April 2021)
- ^ A serious situation where infection was discovered after Nippon Life's "golf dinner" Is the crisis awareness of the life insurance "largest company" okay? -Toyo Keizai Online July 2021, 4
- ^ Baseball club Nippon Life
- ^ Women's table tennis club Nippon Life
- ^ Announcement of 8 teams and logo announcement for T Premier Table tennis kingdom
- ^ NTT DoCoMoInherited from.
- ^ Mr. Yoshinobu Tsutsui, President of Nippon Life Insurance Company (above) --Unconventional CM, New Nissei (pages 1-2) --My section chief era, Nikkei Biz Academy, September 2015, 9.
- Nippon Life Insurance Company "Nippon Life 1980 Year History" Nippon Life Insurance Company, XNUMX.