Photo Soccer Match Summary
[J3 Section 12] Starting soon!Kumamoto vs Tottori
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 6/20 19:30, the J3 League Section 12 Roasso Kumamoto vs Gainare Tottori match will be held at Egao Kenko Stadium.
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletic Field
Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletic Field(Kumamoto Kenmin Sogoun Dokouen / Rikujokyogijo)KumamotoKumamoto-shiHigashi WardHirayama TownKumamoto Prefectural Sports ParkInAthletic field.Football fieldAlso used as. Owned by Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto Prefecture Sports Promotion CorporationDesignated administratorThe operation is managed as.
1998Completed inJapan Athletics FederationAt the first-class official stadium, the same yearJapan Athletics ChampionshipsIt became the venue of the following year 199954th National Sports FestivalIt was used as the main venue of. AlsoKumamotoHarudomi Village(CurrentWasui Town) Marathon runner fromShinzo KanaguriAnd "KK" taken from the acronyms of "Kyushu" and "Kumamoto", and the shape of the roof (bird feathers, "WING"),KKWINGThe nickname of (KK Wing) was established. The third gate, where runners enter and exit during the marathon event, is also known as the "Kanakuri Gate."
2002 FIFA World CupThen.Belgium representativeIt became a campsite. Same again2002ToYokohama F. Marinos, In 2003Jeff IchiharaIt was used as a campsite.2005ToUrawa Reds(InitiallyThailandI was planning to camp inbird-fluIt was used as an alternative site due to the epidemic and the ground condition of the campsite),2006FromHokkaido Consadole SapporoIs camping.
2016May 4A series of subsequent occurrencesKumamoto earthquakeIn, the stadium became a base for collecting relief supplies and could not be used as a stadium for a while. In addition, the lighting equipment of the stadium itself was partially damaged by the earthquake, resulting in insufficient brightness, and the stadium itself, such as the audience seats, was also damaged., Was planned as safety could not be confirmedJ League2 games have changed venues In addition, the venue for the entire prefectural high school scheduled for June has changed... In July of the same year, the safety confirmation work was completed and it was used again for the game, but there were some restrictions. It has been fully usable since April 7.
In addition to the adjacent auxiliary stadium (Type 3 official recognition), it has received Type 1 official recognition from the Japan Association of Athletics Federations.
The stand that accommodates 32,000 people is a one-layer type, and it is a main stand and a back stand.TeflonA made roof is erected. The steel towers (4 in total) that stand on both ends of the roof have a vertically long lighting system at the top, and have a unique design that also serves as a roof support structure. Also on the away side (on the right hand side from the main stand),Mitsubishi ElectricMade ofAurora visionIs installed. Also on the home side (on the left hand side from the main stand)Rugby World Cup 2019One large permanent screen was installed toward.
It has 9 lanes of land truck, and the field inside is natural.ShibaIt is 107m long and 70m wide.
Facility naming rights
Kumamoto Prefecture becomes Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletics StadiumFacility naming rightsDecided to introduceMay 12From 2009May 1The recruitment period was up to, but no applicants appeared, and Kumamoto Prefecture said, "I would like to continue accepting applications without setting a period."
Kumamoto City, November 2012, 11KitaHeadquartered in Kumamoto Prefecture, but acquired the naming rights for the Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletics Stadium, and signed a basic agreement on naming rights with Kumamoto Prefecture on December 12 (the contract is).2013May 2For 4 years (2,500 million yen per year), the name is "Umakana / Yokana Stadium" (abbreviation: Umasta) (Umakana: delicious fruit vegetables, yokana: good fruit vegetables are from the companyTrademark registered name)).. In November 2016, it was reported that the Yamada Fruit and Vegetable Wholesale Market would expire. This is because many farmers were damaged by the 11 Kumamoto earthquake, so the naming rights costs that were prepared will be used for farmer relief..
January 2017, 1, Kumamoto CityKumamoto-shiHigashi WardHeadquartered inEgaoAnnounced that it will use the name "Egao Kenko Stadium" (abbreviation: Egao S). The contract period will be 2017 years from February 2, 1 to January 2021, 1 (naming rights fee is 31 million yen per year)..
After adopting the naming rights, the above names are basically used, but soccer (International Football Federationas well as the Asian Football FederationSponsor), Rugby (World rugbyThe official name is used as an exception in international games, competitions, pre-camps, etc. (sponsored by).
Main events and competitions held
- The 44th All Japan Junior High School Athletics Championships (held in 2017)
サ ッ カ ー
- Roasso KumamotoHome games
- J1 promotion playoffsSemifinals-Avispa Fukuoka vsTokyo Verdy(2017May 11）[Note 1]
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship
- Kyushu Soccer League
- AFC Youth Championship 2006 (Qualifying)
- Giraffe challenge cup
- AFC Asian Cup 2011 (Qualifying)
- Japan Rugby Top League
- Rugby World Cup 2019
- 54th National Sports Festival
- 13 National High School Sports FestivalOpening ceremony
- The 24th National Health and Welfare Festival Nenrin Pick 2011 (Fureai) KumamotoOpening ceremony
Other than sports competitions
- 2011May 8,Mr. ChildrenBut"Mr.Children STADIUM TOUR 2011 SENSE -in the field-』Kumamoto performance held.
- 2017May 9, Mr.Children held the final Kumamoto performance of the national dome & stadium tour to commemorate the 25th anniversary, mobilized 4 people.. The pattern is "Mr.Children DOME & STADIUM TOUR 2017 Thanksgiving 25It is contained in.
- Park and ride (shuttle bus)
- A shuttle bus runs from Hikarinomori Station when Roasso's home game is held.
- ^ "Rugby World Cup 2019 Organizing Committee Notice of host city decision". Japan Rugby Football Association (September 2015, 3). 2015/3/2Browse.
- ^ "Umasta, even if the suspension is prolonged," safety cannot be confirmed "". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper(July 2016, 5) 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ "A crack inside the J2 Kumamoto-based Umasta ... Is it difficult to use until summer?". Sports Nippon(July 2016, 5) 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ “2016 Meiji Yasuda Seimei J2 League Section 14 Roasso Kumamoto vs Mito HollyHock Cancellation at Umakana / Yokana Stadium” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2016, 4) 2016/4/30Browse.
- ^ “2016 Meiji Yasuda Seimei J2 League Section 15 Roasso Kumamoto vs FC Machida Zelvia About Cancellation at Umakana / Yokana Stadium” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2016, 5) 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ "Prefectural high school as a whole, opening ceremony canceled, venue changes, etc.". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper(July 2016, 5) 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ The new nickname is "Umakana / Yokana Stadium" -Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun January 2012, 11
- ^ "We have signed a basic agreement with Yamada Fruit and Vegetable Wholesale Market Co., Ltd. regarding "Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletics Stadium Naming Rights"!”. Kumamoto Prefectural Physical Education and Health Division ・ Press materials (December 2012, 12). 2012/12/20Browse.
- ^ To end the naming rights of "Umakana / Yokana Stadium" -Yomiuri Shimbun, March 2016, 11
- ^ “Acquisition of naming rights”.. (January 2017, 1) 2017/12/23Browse.
- ^ Mr. Children decides stadium tour for the first time in 4 years mobilizes 40 people - Oricon Retrieved February 2011, 5
- ^ "Mr.Children, tour final that echoed hope for the future in the night sky of Kumamoto”. Natalie. 2018/3/9Browse.
- ^ "Mr.Children debut 25th anniversary tour visualized, total recording time 400 minutes with MV”. Natalie. 2018/3/9Browse.
- Athletics Stadium Introduction (Kumamoto Sports Promotion Foundation)
- Stadium information by Roasso Kumamoto
- Stadium information by top league
Yokohama International Stadium
(横 浜 市）
|National Athletic Meet|
Kumamoto Future National Athletic Meet
Prefectural Sports Park Athletics Stadium