High school baseball Shiga tournament combination decided / Shiga
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, a softball combination lottery will be held on the 22nd, and Seta Kogyo and Mt. Hiei will play on July 7nd.
It is summer aiming for Koshien for the first time in two years.The XNUMXrd National High School Baseball Championship Shiga Tournament combination lottery will be held on the XNUMXnd ... → Continue reading
BBC Lake Biwa Broadcasting
BBC is not in the UK. It's Shiga Prefecture's TV station "Biwako Broadcasting"! News of Shiga to be worried about is being sent every day! Please check it out ♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mt. Hiei(Hieizan) isMiyako FujiAlso known as Mt. Eiyama, Mt. Hokurei, and Mt. Tendai,ShigaOtsu CityWith the westKyotoKyoto CityStraddle the northeast(I.e...Otsu City and Kyoto CitySakyo WardLocated on the border between the two prefecturesLarge metaphorLocated in Sakyo Ward with (848.3m)ShimegatakeIt is a general term for binaural peaks consisting of two peaks (Shimeigatake, 838m).KoyasanIt has been regarded as a mountain for worship since ancient times.Enryakuji Temple,Hiyoshi TaishaThere was and prospered.Higashiyama XNUMX peaksMay be included in[Annotation 1].
Mt. HieiShigaOtsu CitySouthwest of Shiga京都It is a mountain with an altitude of 848m located on the prefectural border..Record of Ancient MattersIt is written as a mountain of Hie in the fresh sea, and has been around for a long time.Mountain worshipHas been the target of.
Geographical Survey InstituteAccording to the survey results, the eastern peak is Mt. Hiei, the western peak is Mt. Hiei, and the generic name is Mt. Hiei. "Note of dots", The first prize located at the top of the eastTriangular pointThe point name of is "Mt. Hiei".This triangulation station is with Otsu CityKyoto CityAlthough it is located on the border of Otsu City, it is located in Otsu City.The altitude of this first-class triangulation station "Mt. Hiei" was revised in May 2014 to 5m...In addition, Mt. HieiTamba HighlandsAndHira MountainsAndHanaori faultIt is said that it belongs to the Hiei Mountains or the Hiei Daigo Mountains because it is separated by the boundary.
When viewed from the Kyoto side, you can see both Mt. Shimegatake and Mt. Hiei.. But,Kyoto basinIf you look at Mt. Hiei from, you can see Mt. Hiei, but the top of Mt. Hiei is hidden by Mt. Hiei...The well-balanced triangular appearance at this time is also called "Miyako Fuji"...Also, if you cannot see Mt. Hiei, you may consider Mt. Shimegatake to be the summit of Mt. Hiei.Keifuku Electric RailwayEizan RopewayIn, the summit of Mt. Shimei is set as Hiei summit station.
From the summit of Mt. HieiBiwa lakeIn addition to Kyoto city, you can also see Kyoto Kitayama such as the Hira mountain range...If the conditions are good,NaganoとGifu OfPrefectural borderIt is inMt. OntakeCan hope..On the east side of the mountainTendai sectIs the main mountain ofEnryakuji TempleThere is..In addition, since "Okuhiei" in the north of the summit is said to be "forbidden to kill", you can see the appearance of precious wild animals and plants, and it is especially famous as a breeding ground for birds...In addition, it is said that the temperature differs by 5 to 6 degrees Celsius between Kyoto city in midsummer and near the summit of Mt. Hiei..
Mt. Hiei is also popular for mountain climbing.Kyoto CitySakyo WardClimb from ShugakuinMica slope(Kirarazaka) is a road that has been used by monks and soldiers who travel between Kyoto and Enryakuji Temple and the messenger of the imperial court for a long time...It is said that it takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes on foot from the mica slope trailhead to the summit of Mt. Hiei...From the Shiga prefecture sideHiyoshi TaishaIn front of the town坂 本There is a mountain trail that goes up through Mudoji Valley via Omotesando...This mountain climbing route is also said to take about 2 hours 10 to 20 minutes on foot...From Otsu to Kyoto in YamauchiOharaExit in the directionTokai nature trailと,Kitashirakawa・ It will be a section between OharaKyoto Round TrailIs passing.In addition, Shimei-dake is located on the grounds of Garden Museum Hiei, and you need to enter the garden to reach the summit.
There are many theories about the notation or reading of Mt. Shimegatake, and in addition to "Mt. Shimegatake" by the Geographical Survey Institute, "Mt. Shimegatake" in "Place Names of Kyoto City" "Gatake" and "Shimegatake" are mentioned.Mt. Hiei, another name for Mt. Tendai, and Mt. Shimei are the sacred mountains associated with the Tendai sect.Chugoku OfMount Tendai, Derived from Mt. Shimei.
In Kojiki, Mt. HieiHieyamaIt is written as (Hienoyama),Mt. Ooyama 噋神Is enshrined on Mt. Hie in Omi Province, and it is written that Naruto is the deity.SafeAfter the transfer of capitalClearestHas become a national guardian temple that suppresses the demon gate of the royal castle since the temple was built and the Tendai sect was opened...KyotoDemon gateHitNortheastMt. Hiei was regarded as a mountain for the protection of the royal castle..
Since Enryakuji was opened on Mt. Hie, Mt. HieiBig GodToshi Kobie is Mt. OoyamaLandlordAs the guardian deity of the Tendai sect and Enryakuji Temple, it is against Mt. OoyamaSanno FaithHas spread.Also, visit the temples on the summit of Mt. Hiei and the Hiyoshi Taisha Shrine at the foot of the mountain.Kaiho lineIt is also a mountain of faith. "There are many mountains in the world, but Hiei is the only mountain in the world."JienAlso known as.
Many tourists visit on holidays because they can reach the summit by toll road, fixed-route bus, cable car, and ropeway."Hiei YAMA Beer Garden" is held every August at the middle plaza of Cable Hiei Station of Eiyama Cable (cable car and ropeway transit plaza) under the operation of Keifuku Electric Railroad...Obon festival may be open at night.
Long time agoHiei Summit Amusement ParkとHieizan Artificial Ski ResortThere were, but each2000(Heisei12 years),2002It was completely closed in (14), and the site of the mountaintop amusement park is the museum "", and the site of the ski resort is the cosmos garden.Also, at the foot of the Kyoto sideYaseToSports Valley KyotoThere was also (Mori no Yuenchi), but this one too2001(13)May 11It was closed in.On the siteResort trustByMembership resort hotelWas built.
To Sakamoto, Otsu City
Kyoto City Yase area
- Keifuku Electric RailwayEizan Ropeway
- Keifuku Electric RailwaySteel cable(Eizan Cable)
- Eizan Electric RailwayEizan Main Line
- Hieizan Driveway / Oku Hiei Driveway
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Shiga Prefectural Road 30 Shimogamo Otsu Line(Yamachuetsu)
- Hieizan Drive Bus
- Hiei Yamauchi Shuttle Bus
- Keihan Bus Route 56 Kyoto Hieidaira Line / Route 66 Otsu Hieidaira Line
KBS Kyotoas well as the Commercial TV station in Osaka Kyoto CitySakyo WardOn the side,NHK Otsu CityThe transmission stations or relay stations of the broadcasting facilities shown below are installed on each side.
Official broadcaster name
- NHK Kyoto General / Osaka Education ... Mt. Hiei Television Broadcasting Station
- KBS ... Mt. Hiei TV transmission station
Overview of existing stations
Digital terrestrial television broadcasting transmission equipment
Installation of digital TV relay stations for each station in Osaka
- 2009(21)May 12,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsKinki Communication Bureau The2010(22) Around the summer, the Kinki wide area will be designated as a broadcasting target area in order to eliminate reception problems from the Ikomayama relay station due to the effects of high-rise buildings and topography in and around Kyoto city. The plan to set up a relay station for each station was clarified.
- Areas where it is difficult to receive terrestrial digital broadcasting from the Ikomayama transmission station (building shadow,Nagaokakyo(Some of them, etc.) existed.In terrestrial digital broadcasting, it is basic to consolidate relay stations and cover a wider area with a small number of relay stations, but the installation of a new relay station on Mt. Hiei is the existing equipment of each household (for Mt. Hiei).UHF antenna) Was considered as a measure to solve the reception difficulty..
- 2010(22)May 7, Opening date is the same yearMay 7Was announced that..In addition, this day is one year before the complete digital transition of television broadcasting, and an event to popularize terrestrial digital broadcasting.[Annotation 2]Was planned before the opening date was decided[Annotation 3]..2 at the beginning of the stationWHowever, it was boosted to the rated (full power) 2010W from September 22, 9.
The broadcasting areas of NHK Educational TV and wide-area commercial broadcasters in Osaka are the following areas or some areas.
- Kyoto City(Fushimi WardandYamashinaexcept for)
- Otokuni-gunMt. Ooyama Sakimachi
- Kuse-gunKumiyama Town
|Remote control key ID||Broadcasting station name||callsign||Physical channel||Antenna power||Effective radiant power||Broadcast target area||Broadcast areaNumber of households||Opening date||Remarks|
|JOOK-DTV||25 ch||1kW||7.2kW||Kyoto||Approximately 1,130,000 households||2005/4/1|||
|(Kyoto relay station)||40 ch||20W||360W||全国||Approximately 537,000 households||2010/7/24|||
Every day broadcasting
|33 ch||Kinki wide area||Approximately 574,000 households|||
|JOBR-DTV||23 ch||1kW||4.9kW||Kyoto||Approximately 1,250,000 households||2005/4/1|||
Asahi Broadcasting TV
|(Kyoto relay station)||38 ch||20W||360W||Kinki wide area||Approximately 574,000 households||2010/7/24|||
Kansai TV broadcasting
FM complementary relay station transmission equipment
KBS Kyoto is located in Kumiyama Town, Kuse District, Kyoto Prefecture.AM wave transmitterGiven the potential for floods to failWide FM broadcastingDecided to start. A preliminary license notice was issued by the Kinki Bureau of Telecommunications, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications on December 2017, 12, and after the test broadcast started around February 12, the main broadcast started on April 2018, 2..
|frequency||Broadcasting station name||Antenna power||Effective radiant power||Broadcast target area||Number of households in broadcasting area||Remarks|
|3kW||5.5kW||Kyoto-Shiga||-||April 2018, 4 Broadcast start in Japan.|
Overview of abolished stations
Terrestrial analog television broadcasting transmission equipment
|Broadcasting station name||callsign||Channel||Antenna power||Effective radiant power||Broadcast target area||Number of households in broadcasting area||Opening date||Broadcast end date|
|JOOK-TV||32 ch||Video 10kW / Audio 2.5kW||Video 66kW / Audio 16.5kW||Kyoto||Unknown||1972May 3||2011May 7|
|JOBR-TV||34 ch||Video 45kW / Audio 11kW||1968May 12|
Multimedia broadcast transmission equipment
|frequency||Broadcasting station name||Antenna power||Effective radiant power||Main broadcasting areas||Number of households in broadcasting area|
|7.5kW||23kW||Kyoto City·Otsu City-Nara-Osaka||About-XNUMX households|
- ^ The theory that the northern end of Higashiyama is Mt. Hiei and one south of itRuyigatakeThere is a theory that it is said to be its branch peak, Mt.In recent years, there is a document that the power including Mt. Hiei is strong, but the definition of Higashiyama XNUMX peaks itself is ambiguous (the number XNUMX is meaningless in the first place) and no conclusion is seen.For details, see the relevant itemRuyigatakeSee.
- ^ The event name is "Japan National Chidejika Daisakusen in Kyoto-Summer 2010, Kyoto Chidejika from Hiei!".
- ^ The PR theme was the opening of the wide-area station Kyoto relay station and the complete digitization of television one year ago.The analog broadcast ended on this dayIshikawaSuzu CitySimilar events were held all over the country.
- ^ a b c d Japan History Terminology Association "Must-have Japanese History Terms"Practical publishing(Original work February 2009, 2), 2th edition.ISBN 9784407316599.
- ^ Geospatial Information Authority of Japan reference point results, etc.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Mt. Hiei" (Yamakei Online)
- ^ A distant view of Mt. Ontake, Lake Biwa, and the Ferris wheel in Nagano from Mt. Hiei Shimei-dake
- ^ a b "<Limited time> Hiei YAMA beer garden open!" (Keifuku Electric Railroad official website, July 2013, 7)
- ^ a b "Yama-To-Kogen-Chizu" map, Yamareko mountain line plan
- ^ Kyoto City Industrial Tourism Bureau Trail around Kyoto
- ^ "Overcoming the heat! Railroad trip 2013 that can be enjoyed only in summer" (Kaoru Ihara, Yahoo! News, July 2013, 7)
- ^ "Notice of Hiei YAMA Beer Garden" (Randen Blog, Keifuku Electric Railroad, August 2012, 8)
- ^ "Planning to install a wide-area digital terrestrial broadcasting relay station on Mt. Hiei, Kyoto-Eliminating the difficulty of viewing terrestrial digital television broadcasting in Kyoto City, etc.-" (Press release), Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kinki Communication Bureau, (November 2009, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 7. 2009/12/26Browse.
- ^ About the opening of a terrestrial digital broadcasting relay station on Mt. Hiei, Kyoto --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kinki Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ Terrestrial digital TV broadcasting relay station on Mt. Hiei, Kyoto opens-Eliminates difficult viewing of terrestrial digital broadcasting in Kyoto City, etc.- Kinki Bureau of Telecommunications, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2010May 7）
- ^ NHK Kyoto Broadcasting Station General TV Mt. Hiei TV Broadcasting Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station Educational TV Mt. Hiei TV Broadcasting Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Mainichi Broadcasting System Kyoto TV relay station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Kyoto Broadcasting System Mt. Hiei TV transmission station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Asahi Television Broadcasting Station Kyoto Relay Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Kansai Telecasting Kyoto Relay Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Yomiuri Telecasting Kyoto Relay Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ a b Wide FM 94.9MHz KBS Kyoto Viewed April 2018, 4
- ^ a b c Kyoto Broadcasting System to Wide FM Test Broadcast Hearing Loss Countermeasures and Disaster Response Kyoto Shimbun Retrieved February 2017, 12, April 12, 2018.
- ^ a b KBS Kyoto, Wide FM XNUMX MHz from April XNUMXnd Kyoto Shimbun Retrieved March 2018th and 3st, 16.
- ^ a b Wide FM Beginning in Kyoto-Preliminary license for FM complementary relay station of Kyoto Broadcasting System Co., Ltd.- (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kinki Bureau of Telecommunications news material)2017/12/12
- ^ Kyoto Broadcasting FM complementary relay station / radio station license --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, viewed April 2018, 4.
- Keifuku Electric Railway Steel Cable Line(Eizan Cable)
- Eizan Electric Railway
- Sanno Faith
- Hiei Summit Amusement Park
- Hieizan Artificial Ski Resort
- Hiei Hill Climb Tournament
- Hieizan Junior and Senior High School
- Forest Yuenchi
- Ashikaga Yoshinori # Conflict with Enryakuji Temple
- Mt. Hiei burned down (1499)
- Mt. Hiei burned down (1571)
- Water source forest XNUMX selections
- Hiei (Corbet) - Imperial Navy OfKongo-class corvetteThe second ship of the ship.1878Commissioned.
- Hiei (Battleship) --Imperial Japanese NavyKongo battleshipNo. 2 ship.1914Commissioned.
- Hiei (escort ship) - JMSDF OfHaruna-class destroyerNo. 2 ship.1974Commissioned
- Kyoto Broadcasting System Kumiyama Radio Transmission Station
- Koshioyama --FM stations in Kyoto prefecturemaster stationThe transmission station is located.
- TV / FM transmission stations / trunk relay stations in other prefectures in the Kansai region
- Ikomayama TV/FM transmitter
- FM radio transmission station in Osaka --The parent station transmission station of the FM station in the Osaka prefecture is located.
- Mt. Mayasan transmitter
- Otsu TV transmission station / relay station
- Otsu FM transmission station
- Matsuo TV/FM transmitter
- Wakayama TV transmission station / relay station