Photo directed by Rakuten Kazuhisa Ishii [Photo: Yuji Arakawa]
"I have no fun in the season" The true intention of director Kazuhisa Ishii, who has escaped the big losing streak
If you write the contents roughly
Orix coach Satoshi Nakajima, who took the lead, has been acting as a coach since the middle of last season, but he is the first official commander.
"Athletes are turning their feelings forward." ■ Rakuten 6-4 Seibu (23rd, MetLife) 1st year in office ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Acting as director
Acting as director(Kanto Koukou) is a regular sportdirected byIf is unable to take the command, to take the command on behalf of the director, or refer to that person. It is also called substitute director/director/representative/temporary director. It is also used for directors other than sports.
The acting proxy is mainly used in the following cases.
- Even if the coach is substantially dismissed during the season due to poor performance, or resigns, he will remain in office until the end of registration (in professional baseball, "rest").Is often announced)
- The director暴行-RantDue to reasons such as
- When the director is absent/restswork visaDelayed issuance, pregnancy by female director, etc.)
- When there is no person who should be the supervisor (for example, there is no license holder)
In addition, if the grade does not improve, another instructor may be appointed as the "acting proxy". There are the following four cases in Japanese professional baseball.
- Kisaku Kato(The Navy: In 1942, he took over as director for Hachiro Mitani's retirement.Yoshiyuki IwamotoWas appointed as "Director's Acting Agent" because he retired from acting as Director.)
- Go Miyazaki(Ocean Whales: In 1972Kaoru BettotoAppointed as a director with the rest ofAota NoboruWas appointed as "Director's agent" because he became ill and took a rest on the way)
- Masayuki Dobashi(Yakult Swallows: In 1984Shiro TakegamiAppointed as a director with the rest ofFutoshi NakanishiWas appointed as "Director's agent" because he became ill and took a rest on the way)
- Shimano Ikuo(Chunichi Dragons: In 1995Takagi MoridoAppointed as a director with the rest ofTokutake SadasukeWas appointed as the "Director's agent" because he had a rest because his grades were not stable)
As a case other than the retirement of the leaderHiroshima Toyo Carp 2008May 8 OfHanshin TigersBattle (Hiroshima City Stadium)Jeff RibseyWas discharged as a protest against the ball court's decision, so he was on the bench as a batting coach.Takehiko KobayakawaThere has been an example where he acted as a "representative agent" from the immediately following time.
In addition, in the game in which the director acting from the beginning of the game, the agent will record the performance as a manager.
Treatment after the season
In professional baseball, instructors who take over as directors are often retired after the season ends when the coach is dismissed or resigned, but in recent years, the number of instructors who continue to take over as regular coaches is increasing. The following is that person.
- Fumio Fujimura(Osaka Tigers, in 1955Kishi IchiroBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1956)
- Haruo Kato(Kintetsu Pearls, in 1957Takeo AkutaBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1958)
- Fujimoto definition(Osaka Tigers takes over as director in 1961 due to retirement of Masayasu Kaneda → Officially takes over in 1962)
- Michio Nishizawa(Chunichi Dragons, in 1964Kiyoshi SugiuraBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1965)
- Ryohei Hasegawa(Hiroshima Carp, 1965Katsumi ShiraishiBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1966)
- Kaoru Bettoto(Ocean Whales, 1967MiharaBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1968)
- Wataru Nojin(Tokyo Orions, 1967Togura KatsujoBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1968)
- Masayasu Kaneda(Hanshin Tigers, in 1972Murayama MinoruReturn of command authority (dedicated to active pitcher)Became acting director → officially became director in 1973)
- Masayuki Dobashi(Yakult Swallows, in 1984Shiro Takegami-Futoshi NakanishiBecame a director as a result of resignation → became a regular director on August 6 of the same year)
- Fujita Taira(Hanshin Tigers, in 1995Katsuhiro NakamuraBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 1996)
- Daiishi Oishi(Orix Buffaloes, in 2008Terry collinsBecame a director as a result of resignation → became a regular director on August 8 of the same year)
- Junji Ogawa(Tokyo Yakult Swallows in 2010Takada ShigeruBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 2011)
- Koji Moriwaki(Orix Buffaloes, in 2012Akada OkadaBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 2013)
- Norio Tanabe(Saitama Seibu Lions, 2014Haru IharaBecame a director as a result of retiring → became a regular director in 2015)
- Junichi Fukura(Oryx Buffaloes takes over as director on behalf of Koji Moriwaki in 2015, and is officially appointed next year in 2016)
- Mori Shigekazu(Chunichi Dragons, 2016Tanishige MotonobuBecame a director as a result of resignation of → → became a regular director in 2017)
- Hiraishi Yosuke(Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles appointed as acting director due to Masataka Nashida's retirement in 2018 → officially appointed as director in 2019)
- Satoshi Nakajima(Orix Buffaloes, in 2020Toshifumi NishimuraAppointed as acting director from the retirement of
Other than professional baseball
Japanese high school baseballInPL Gakuen High SchoolAfter retiring in 2013 due to a scandal, he registered a director who was inexperienced in baseball at the time and was unable to replace him, but there was a case in which the actual command was taken by a player.
In the Japanese national football team, he was appointed as a coach in 2010.Alberto SackeroniWas delayed in issuing a work visa, he was in charge of conducting two friendly matches in September of the same year as the technical chairman of the Japan Football Association.Hiromi HaraTook over as acting director.
- ^ This expression is often used when the team guarantees the status of a manager until the end of the season, even though it is premised on leaving the team.If you remain as a team member, dismiss or voluntarily leave the team after officially dismissing or resigning, you will be "dismissed" or "resigned" regardless of whether your successor is a formal manager or a substitute manager. Is announced.
- ^ Originally a directorMarty BrownWas acting as a director after returning to Japan temporarily for the funeral of his mother.
- ^ The director's title remained the same until the end of the season. He officially retired at the end of the season and retired as an active pitcher.
- ^ Mr. Zackeroni as Japanese national coach Goal Dated August 2010, 8