Photo 93th place Hinako Shibuno, who was late with Thailand (Photo: Getty Images)
Lizette Salas takes the lead, Yuka Saso is aiming for Major V2 39th Thailand Nasa Hataoka 75th, Hinako Shibuno 9 ...
If you write the contents roughly
Yuka Saso, who is aiming for a major consecutive win, is tied for 1th place with 39 over, and Nasa Hataoka, who lost to Saso in the playoffs at the previous major "US Women's Open", is tied for 3 overs and 75th.
<KPMG Women's PGA Championship First Day ◇ 24th ◇ Atlanta Athletic C (Georgia, USA) ◇ 67… → Continue reading
Golf information ALBA.Net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The name Nasa isNational Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)It was named with the thought of "to do what the unprecedented".Shishido Hills Country ClubStarted playing golf at the age of 11 due to the influence of his mother who worked at.. Athletics during middle school (200m run) Has experience of winning the prefectural convention.
From the latter half of 2015JGAEnter national team[Note 1].. In July of the same yearIMG Academy World Junior Golf Championship”In individual and group wins.. JLPGA Tour held in October of the same yearHisako Higuchi Ponta Ladies"ofOrganizer recommended selection competition(Monday) won and made the tour debut for the first time, taking the lead with 4 unders on the first day.. It's the first time for an amateur player to take the lead in the first tour of the tour... On the second day as well, with a total of 2 unders to protect the lead, Did not improve the score on the last day and was tied in 7th placeLow amateurEarned.
Achieved two consecutive wins of individual and group championships at the IMG Academy World Junior Golf Championship in July 2016.. Official game of JLPGA Tour in October of the same yearJapan Women's Open Golf ChampionshipOn the final day, he started in 4th place, 5 strokes from the lead on the final day... This is the first time an amateur has won the official tournament matchWins at 17 days, 263 years oldAi MiyazatoNot only drastically updated the youngest tournament championship record (2005 = 20 years 105 days) held by,Mayumi Hirase"JLPGA Lady Bowden Cup" (The tournament name was at that time.LPGA Tour Championship]) The tournament tournament championship youngest championship record (1989 = 20 years old 27 days) was also updated.
After entering the professional
On October 2016, 10, he announced that he was a professional, and entered the professional age group at 10 years old 17 days, updating Ai Miyazato's 271 years old 18 days, becoming the youngest in Japanese history... Opening November 11th of the same yearITO EN Ladies Golf TournamentFirst appearance as a professional.. December of the same year US LPGA Tour FinalQualifying TournamentEntered (QT), became Thailand in 14th place and won the right to participate in the tour of the following season at the age of 17 which is the youngest Japanese..
Joined Mori Building from 2017.. From the same year, played the US LPGA Tour as the main battlefield.. JLPGA tour that I returned to Japan for a whileMiyagi TV Cup Dunlop Women's Open Golf TournamentWon the first professional title.. The second victory of the tour at 18 years old 254 days was to update the 2 years old 18 days held by Ai Miyazato.[Note 2].. On the final day of the tour's official tournament "Japan Women's Open Golf Championship", 8 birdies were taken to 65 on the final day, and 20 unders (4 days total for 268) was beaten by 2 strokes to 8nd place... Updated the most under par record in the official tour of the tour,Hisako HiguchiHas won the tournament for the first time in 1976 years since they won the championships in 1977 and 40, winning the first two weeks in a row as a pro.[Note 3].
Apply for JLPGA membership with the qualification of "2017 Miyagi TV Cup Dunlop Women's Open Golf Tournament Winner" and applied at the same timeLee BomiAlong with October 2017, 10, will be the JLPGA 1th generation.
In the same year, he passed the top of the US LPGA Tour Final QT and won the tour right of the next season..
In 2018, the USLPGA Tour Major Tournament in JuneUS Women's OpenAfter becoming the first Japanese to enter the top 10 in their teens (10th place)Achieved the tour's first victory at the "Walmart NW Arkansas Championship" three weeks later at the age of 3 years old 19 days youngest Japanese, Next week's US LPGA Tour Major Tournament "KPMG National Women's Professional Golf Championship", but was defeated in the playoff, but second place tie. After returning to Japan for a while, he participated in the "Japan Women's Open Golf Championship Competition" in September, and challenged his second consecutive tournament victory for the second time since Hisako Higuchi.Willow(South Korea) Before 3 strokes and 2nd place.. Then, in November, co-sponsored by USLPGA and JLPGATOTO Japan ClassicOn the final day, the four-stroke difference was reversed on the final day and the USLPGA Tour second win was won..
2019rd win of the 3 US LPGA Tour "Kia Classic".. JLPGA Tour official game in September, which I returned to Japan temporarily and participated in the warJapan Women's Professional Golf Championship Konica Minolta CupWins.. We won the tournament record with 18 unders and also achieved the lifetime prize money of 17 million yen in 1 games that participated in the tour, the fastest in Japanese history... Furthermore, in the tour's official tournament "Japan Women's Open Golf Championship Competition" in October of the same generationMomoko OsatoSuppressing others and winning the tournament for the third time.. This made it possible for 1977Hisako HiguchiAchieved the second Japanese title in the same year since then, 20th year 245th domestic official match third win, The fourth win at 20 days at the age of 266, both became the youngest in history.. Immediately after this, it will become the highest ranked 10rd in the world ranking on October 7, the same year.
JLPGA Tour (5)
|No.||Date||Tournament name||Score||Number of strokes||2nd place (Thailand)|
|1||2016/10/2||Japan Women's Open Golf Championship||-4||1 strokes||Kotone Hori|
|2||2017/9/24||Miyagi TV Cup Dunlop Women's Open Golf Tournament||-13%||4 strokes||Lee Chihime|
|3||2017/10/1||Japan Women's Open Golf Championship||-20%||8 strokes||Love|
|4||2019/9/15||Japan Women's Professional Golf Championship Konica Minolta Cup||-18%||8 strokes||Aoi Onishi / Fancy coral|
|5||2019/10/6||Japan Women's Open Golf Championship||-18%||4 strokes||Momoko Osato / Willow/ Eri Okayama|
LPGA Tour (4)
|No.||Date||Tournament name||Score||Number of strokes||2nd place (Thailand)|
|1||2018May 6||-21%||6 strokes|
|2||2018May 11||TOTO Japan Classic[Note 4]||-14%||2 strokes||Saki Nagamine/ Ueda Momoko/ Carlota Siganda|
|3||2019May 3||-18%||3 strokes||Park Jin/ Park Sung Hyun/ Ko Jin Young/|
|4||2021May 7||-19%||6 strokes||/|
*Only tournaments not listed in the history
- (Asia Pacific selection): 2016 (winner)
- Neighbors Trophy Team Championship(Japan National Team): 2016
- Espirito Santo Trophy World Women Amateur Golf Team Championship(Japan National Team): 2016
- ^ He was a member of the national team until he announced the conversion to a professional.
- ^ Ai Miyazato is also an amateur (Tohoku High School) He won the first Japan Women's Tour championship in the Miyagi TV Cup in 2003, and the second tour in 2Daikin Orchid LadiesIs the first professional win.
- ^ However, Hisako HiguchiTokyo Broadcasting(CurrentTokyo Broadcasting Holdings) Organized under the name "TBS Women's Open" from the 1968st in 1 to the 1970rd from 3 and the currentJapan Golf AssociationFor four years until 4, when the event was sponsored and was held as the 1971th tournament, he holds the record of consecutive wins (4 consecutive wins) at the Japan Women's Open.
- ^ Also serves as a tour of the Japan Women's Professional Golf Association (JLPGA).
- ^ "Hataoka Nasa Profile Detail”. Japan Women's Professional Golf Association. 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Signed a contract with professional golfer Nasa Hataoka”. ABeam Consulting (June 2020, 6). 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Hataoka Nasa Profile”. Golf Digest Online. 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "A good shot is a gift from the parent who let me do anything”. Kasama City (January 2018, 1). 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "The English name is “NASA”. The driving force of the first appearance solo leader No. Ama Hataoka Nasa.”. Golf Digest Online (December 2015, 10). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Profile of Nasa Hataoka”. JGA. 2019/9/17Browse.
- ^ a b "For the first time in the history of the tour, Ama takes the lead in the first appearance.”. ALBA.Net (May 2015, 10). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "16-year-old Nasa Hataoka gains momentum with "profit eagle"”. Golf Digest Online (December 2015, 10). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ " Hisako Higuchi Ponta Ladies'”. Japan Women's Professional Golf Association (October 2015, 11). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Leaderboard 2016 Girls 15-17”(English). IMG Academy Junior World Golf Championships (July 2016, 7). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Leaderboard 2016 Girls 15-17 Team”(English). IMG Academy Junior World Championships (July 2016, 7). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Women's golf, Nasa Hataoka, the first major victory in amateur history”. Daily Sports (February 2016, 10). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ a b "17-year-old Nasa Hataoka decides to win the youngest Vama player for the first time in tournament history”. Sankei.com. 2016/10/2Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Nana Hataoka: A 20-year-old track that is too strong”. Golf Digest Online (December 2019, 9). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Nasa Hataoka made her professional debut #XNUMX, the first birdie Itoen L". Sponichianex(July 2016, 11) 2016/11/11Browse.
- ^ "Hataoka Nasa participates in the US tour at the qualifying session". Golf digest online(July 2016, 12) 2016/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Signed contract with professional golfer Nasa Hataoka”. Mori Building (January 2017, 1). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Bio | Nasa Hataoka”(English). LPGA. 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ a b "18-year-old Nasa Hataoka wins her first professional tour! The second victory of the tour exceeds Ai's youngest / domestic girls". Sankei sportsSangyo Keizai Shimbun. (November 2017, 9) 2017/9/24Browse.
- ^ “Hataoka Nasa wins women's open title for the first time in 40 years! Major record 20 under”. Golf digest online(July 2017, 10) 2018/6/4Browse.
- ^ "LPGA membership card for Hataoka Nasa and Lee Bomi”. ALBA.Net (May 2017, 10). 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ "2017 US LPGA Tour Final QT Players & Results”. ALBA.Net (May 2017, 12). 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Nasa Hataoka, the first Japanese teenager to enter the top 10”. Nikkan Sports (March 2018, 6). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Yanagi Yakuren is the first victory of the tournament Japan Women's OP Golf". Nikkei electronic versionNikkei Inc. (September 2018, 9) 2018/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Hataoka Nasa wins second rice tour”. Nikkan Sports (March 2018, 11). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "2019 Kia Classic Final Day Score Results”. Golf Digest Online (December 2019, 4). 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Nata Hataoka No. XNUMX in Asia with a solo V”. Japan Women's Professional Golf Association (October 2019, 9). 2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Hataoka Nasa V wins two major domestic victories”. Nikkan Sports (March 2019, 10). 2019/10/6Browse.
- ^ "Hataoka is No. XNUMX in Japan”. Sankei Sports (July 2019, 10). 2019/10/6Browse.
- ^ "Rankings 2019-10-07”(English). Women's World Golf Rankings (August 2019, 10). 2019/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Leaderboard｜Amata Friendship Cup Special Feature”. ALBA.Net (May 2018, 12). 2019/10/5Browse.