Ichinoseki Gakuin decides the combination of Ofunato and the first match summer high school baseball Iwate tournament
If you write the contents roughly
The tournament will be held at three stadiums: prefectural, Hanamaki, and Shinkin Moriyama Stadium (Kanegasaki Town).
The XNUMXrd National High School Baseball Championship Iwate Tournament (sponsored by the Prefectural High School Baseball Federation, etc.) will be held on the XNUMXth at the Tonan Culture of Morioka City. → Continue reading
Iwate Nichi-Nichi Shimbun
Thorough coverage of Iwate Prefecture South! We will deliver to a wide range of readers, from loose news closely related to the local area to topics for thinking about local issues.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Population distribution by age in Kanegasaki Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kanegasaki Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kanegasaki Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Looking at the population change from the previous survey from the 27 national census, it was 2.63 people, a 15,895% decrease, and the rate of change is 33th among 6 municipalities in the prefecture.
Ancient timesToYamato Imperial Court OfEzo conquest,Role of the last nine years,The role of the next three yearsIt becomes a battlefield such as中 世Isawa District LordMr. KashiwayamaLived in Obayashi Castle and ruled the Isawa region.The early modern periodToDate clanAs the northern limit townNanbu DomainWas bordering.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemWill be enforced.
- 1925(Taisho14 years)May 9 --Kanegasaki Village enforces the town system and becomes Kanegasaki Town, Isawa District.
- 1954(Showa29 years)May 10 - Kitakami City(Former part of Aisari Village) will be incorporated (currently Kanegasaki Town Rokuhara area).
- 1955(Showa30 years)May 3 --The former Kanegasaki Town and Nagaoka Village merged to form the new Kanegasaki Town.Establish a town emblem.
- 2007(Heisei19 years)May 10 --Unified the town name on the administrative notation from "Kanegasaki Town" to "Kanegasaki Town".
Wide area administration
- Oshu Kanegasaki Administrative Office Association
- Established by 1 city and 1 town in Oshu City and Kanegasaki Town, it is one of the few in Japan that combines the three fields of waste disposal, firefighting and disaster prevention, and water supply.Some office associations.
- Iwate Prefectural Police
- Oshu Police Station(Jurisdiction: Oshu City and Kanegasaki Town)
- Kanegasaki police box
- Nagaoka Representative Office
- Oshu Police Station(Jurisdiction: Oshu City and Kanegasaki Town)
The main industry of the town is agriculture, but the development of the industry is also remarkable.The largest in Iwate prefecture in the townIndustrial park(Iwate Chubu (Kanegasaki) Industrial Park). The shipment value of manufactured goods in 2018 was about 6,123 billion yen, which is the first in Iwate prefecture (Iwate Prefecture Survey and Statistics Division "Industrial Statistics Survey Results Report").this isTohoku regionAmong the cities, towns and villages in the whole areaSendai city,Iwaki,Koriyama,Taiwa Town, Kurokawa DistrictIt is the fifth number after.
- 2014March 3-Kanegasaki direct union branding study group's first "Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesAward”.
- Toyota Motor East JapanIwate Factory (Toyotasubsidiary)
- Shionogi PharmaKanegasaki Factory
- Denso Iwate (Densosubsidiary)
- Kanegasaki Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Rokuhara Post Office
- Nagaoka Post Office
- Rokuhara station square post office
Sister city/friendship city
- Changchun(People's Republic of China Jilin Province）
- Amherst Town(The United States of America Massachusetts）
- Leinefelde-Voavis(The Federal Republic of Germany Thuringia）
- Iwate Prefectural South Youth House
- Prefectural south driver's license center
- Kanegasaki Municipal Library
- Moriyama Comprehensive Park
- Sports facility with heated pool, gym, squash court, baseball field, athletics field, tennis court, park golf course
With the Aeon Supercenter Kanegasaki store and Big House Kanegasaki store at the core, restaurants, pharmacies, convenience stores, etc. are concentrated along Route 4.
- National Health Insurance Kanegasaki Clinic
- Kanegasaki Municipal Kanegasaki Elementary School
- Kanegasaki Municipal Daiichi Elementary School
- Kanegasaki Municipal Mikajiri Elementary School
- Kanegasaki Municipal Nagaoka Elementary School
- Kanegasaki Municipal West Elementary School
Junior high school
- Iwate Prefectural Agricultural College(Agricultural improvement promotion methodbased onFarmer training educational facility(Positioned as)
- Prefectural road
- General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 108 Esashi Kanegasaki Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 137 Kanegasaki Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 159 Hisada Sasa Nagane Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 196 Isawa Kanegasaki Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 255 Hirose Mikejiri Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 270 Nishine Sakuragawa Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 302 Maesawa Kitakami Line
- AutomotiveLicense plateIt is,Local numberIsHiraizumiRegistered with a number (in addition to Oshu City, Ichinoseki City, Hiraizumi Town).
Sights and historic sites
- Kanegasaki Town Castle Suwakoji(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Chokai fenceTrace (nationalHistoric site）
- Southern territory Date territory mound (national historic site)
- Sengaishi Forest Park
- Obayashi Castle Ruins
- Komagata ShrineOkumiya / Satomiya
- Kanegasaki Harmful History Museum
- Senda Tadashi Memorial Hall(Registered tangible cultural property）
- Gunma no Sato Rokuhara Museum(Registered tangible cultural property)
- Kuwashima Shigezaburo Memorial Hall
- Kanegasaki Fire Defense Festival
- Kanegasaki Sakura Festival
- Child horse warrior procession
- Kanegasaki Marathon
- Summer festival
- Kanegasaki Town Agricultural Festival
- NagaokaSomin Festival
- Asparagus Harvest Festival
- Owan Grand Prix
- Kanegasaki Fortress Hinamatsuri
- Sengaishi Onsen
- Nagaoka Onsen Yume no Yu
- Kanegasaki Onsen Komako no Yu
- Midori no Sato Michinoku Castle Ruins Hot Spring
- Tadashi Chida(Member of the House of Councilors,Governor of Iwate Prefecture, Kanegasaki TownHonorary townspeople）
- Hisaki Miyadate(Iwate PrefectureDeputy Governor）
- Tokuji Sato(Buddhist scholar,Naoki Prize作家）
- Miki Hiratani(Novelist, Originally from Kuji City, Kanegasaki Town)
- Oikawa Michiyo(singer）
- Yuko and Yayoi(Enka singer）
- Kanako Shiratori(モデル）
- Noriko Kuwashima(Voice actor）
- Chihiro Sato(Female professional baseball player）
- Junsei Chida(manga artist）
- "Illustration of Japanese municipalities" Shogakukan dictionary editorial department,Shogakukan, January 2007, 1, first edition, first print.ISBN 4095263113.