Kanto's powerful university wins repeatedly The previous champion Aichi Institute of Technology also wins <Table Tennis / Incare Men's Qualifying Round 5>
If you write the contents roughly
In the 5th round of the men's group qualifying round, Saitama Institute of Technology, Chuo University, Senshu University, University of Tsukuba, Nippon Sport Science University, Hosei University and Kanto's strongest schools, Aichi Institute of Technology, which won the championship in 2019, and Kwansei Gakuin University It was a victory.
<90th All Japan University Table Tennis Championships (Group Division) July 7st-1th Place: Shimadzu Arena Kyoto> July 4st ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kwansei Gakuin University
Kwansei Gakuin University(Modern Kana Usage: Kansei Gakui University, Jion Kana Usage: Kana Seigaku University),English: Kwansei Gakuin University) IsHyogoNishinomiyaHeadquartered in 1-155, Uegahara XNUMXbanchoJapan Ofprivate university.1932Was installed in.Abbreviation of university The関学(Trademark registration number 3033847),Kwansei Gakuin(Trademark registration number 5197255),KG(Trademark registration number 3108177) Cage, etc.[PR 1]..The trademark of "KGU" isKanto Gakuin UniversityHowever, it can be used for non-commercial purposes and is used by many clubs.
5 つ のcampusNishinomiya Uegahara Campus, which has the oldest history in Japan, is a countryRegistered tangible cultural propertyClock tower (old library)A group of buildings unified in the "Spanish mission style" and 240 trees of about 4 species[PR 2]It is surrounded by.2009(21),Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryCertifiedModern industrial heritage group 33It is certified as one of.Also,2017(29),School corporation Kansai GakuinI have been in charge of designing campuses and buildings.Japanese designAgainstArchitectural Institute of JapanSince 2017Architectural Institute of Japan Award(Achievement) was given.
Origin of the university name
The Christian Church of JapanBy the pendency ofキ リ ス ト 教(Protestant) Is provided.KantoAgainstKansaiAs, West Japan That is, "KansaiWas crowned, and many mission schools at that time broke the tradition called "Anglo-Japanese school". College That is, "College"WhenWest JapanFirst, it was named after "Meiji Gakuin" in Japan.Also, the so-called "up-and-coming students" at that timeKanjiI tended to read only, so I changed "Kansai" to "Quansei-KwanseiI decided to call it in Kan-on.Modern pseudonymEven now, the notation of "Kuwa / Kuwa" has decreased due to the enactment of[Annotation 1]..In Japan at that time, after the end of the Edo periodJapanese-made ChineseSince most of the readings are in Kan-on, it gives the impression that the reading in Kan-on has progressed.KureWords to readKanjiSince reading was popular among young people, "Kansai" was also read as "Kansei", and the school name was also given by that reading.[PR 3][Annotation 2]..In other words, it was a "cool" reading at that time.In any case, it is wrong to read Kwansei Gakuin as "Kansai Gakuin"..
School motto (school lesson)
" Mastery for Service Is the school motto of the entire school (School lesson).1912Was the first Dean of the Faculty of CommerceCJL Bates(Later the 4th director) proposed.Bates wrote "Our College Mott." Mastery for Service "" as "Commercial Light"[Annotation 3]No. 1 (1915), And explains this school lesson.After the relocation of Kwansei Gakuin to Uegahara, this term came to be used as the school motto of the entire school. "Mastery for Service" is1952From around that time, it came to be translated as "training for service.""It shows how Kwansei Gakuin should train himself to serve his neighbors, society, and the world.
A Canadian university, one of Bates' home schools,McGill UniversityThe motto of McDonald's Campus is "Mastery for Service" (Reference: McGill University McDonald's Campus Emblem)."Mastery for Service" became the school motto on the McDonald's campus in 1906, and the university has a close relationship with Methodists.
Emblem and school emblem
emblemIs the junior high school that made up the academy at that time (Crescent Moon) ・ Faculty of Theology (Bible)·Department of literature(ペ ンとTorches) ・ High Commercial Department (Caduceus), Especially the crescent moon is called "new moon" or "half moon" in Kwansei Gakuin, and the whole schoolsymbol mark(School emblem, Academy chapter).This is because the students in the early days were indulging in wondering what they should be, and received a revelation from the crescent moon shining in the middle of the sky.full moonIt is said that the academy adopted it as a school emblem, realizing that "let's grow little by little every day so that it becomes."MonthThere is also a desire for us human beings to be the ones who receive the light of God and illuminate the earth so that they do not shine themselves.The fonts for the characters "KG" and "Mastery for Service" are not specified when the school emblem is established.Roman bodyI used to use characters, but now the font is specified.
- Founding of Kwansei Gakuin
The JW Rambus family of US South Methodist missionaries who came to Japan in August 19 was in Kobe in November of the same year.Motomachi OfForeign settlementEstablished a reading hall in the United States, which later provided a large amount of financial support and a large amount of books.MissouriA reading hall named after Rev. WB PalmorePalmore InstituteI named it.
In 1889 (Meiji 22), Dr. WR Rambus, the son of JW Rambus, established Kwansei Gakuin with the daytime part of Palmore Gakuin as the mother.
1889(Meiji22 years)May 9,American South Methodist Episcopal ChurchDispatch missionaryWalter R. RambusBy the so-called "Harada no Mori" (HyogoAwara-gunHarada, CurrentKobe CityNada WardPrince town・ Haradadori) to Kwansei Gakuin (English notation: Kwansei Gakuin)[Annotation 1]/ West Japan College) was founded.Initially, it started with two faculties, the Theology and the Ordinary Faculty.
1910(Meiji 43)Methodist Church, CanadaJoined the management1912(45th year of Meiji)May 3IsVocational school ordinancebyHigher FacultyEstablished literary and commercial departments,Higher educationWill be.In the same year, Dean of the High SchoolCJL BatesBut,CollegemottoHe advocated "Mastery for Service".1921Renamed the Faculty of Letters to the Faculty of Letters (specialized department) and the Department of Commerce to the Faculty of Higher Commerce.
- Relocation to Uegahara Campus and promotion to university
1918(Taisho7 years)University decreeFollowing the promulgation, students at Kwansei GakuinUniversityA promotion movement took place, and a resolution to promote university promotion was passed at the student general meeting in January of the following year.The academy authorities also understood this, and in June sent a report to the American Methodist Episcopal Church and the Canadian Methodist Church.Both churches conditionally approve the promotion proposal,1923It seemed that promotion would be realized.However, the United States Board of Education opened a university because of financial difficulties caused by the recession after World War I.1925Recommended to postpone after that, the prospect of early promotion by foreign funds has disappeared.
Celebrated the 40th anniversary of its founding1929(Showa4 years), Kamigahara Campus (XNUMX years) for the purpose of expanding the campus and generating a university promotion fund, etc.HyogoMuko-gunKoto Village, CurrentHyogoNishinomiyaMoved to Uegahara).afterwards1932(7)May 3ToUniversity decreeKwansei Gakuin University was approved to be established byPreparatory courseEstablished.1934May 4ToFaculty of Law and Literature-Faculty of CommerceOpened.1937Produced 1 first-year university graduates.Also,1943Mizura Hamaguchi, the first female student in the history of the academy, entered the school.1946Became the first female graduate.
- As a new university
Basic Education Law-School education lawbyNew systemKwansei Gakuin University was approved1948May 4, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Commerce and Economics reorganizedFaculty of Law-Faculty of EconomicsThe transition was established with the three faculties of.1950Produced 1 first-year graduates of the new university.1952Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Commerce,1960To the Faculty of Sociology,1961The Faculty of Science was opened in (Uegahara Campus).As a result, it has both faculties of literature and science.UniversityWill develop as.However, after that, it was blown up at universities all over the country.School conflictThe storm spread to Kwansei Gakuin University, and the conflict between students and faculty members intensified.Himalayan cedarWas cut out by some radical students.In the latter half of 1980, the board of directors and the university temporarily confronted each other over the purchase of land for the Kobe Mita Campus.As a result, the next1989(HeiseiIn March of the first year, the director and the president resigned, and the organization of the academy was reformed.School corporation Kansai GakuinSee "History").
- Since the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake
1995May 1Occurred inHyogoken Nanbu EarthquakeAnd the accompanying large-scale disaster (Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake), Twenty-three academy officials (23 current students, 15 director, 1 current and former faculty members) died due to collapsed houses and landslides.[PR 4]..The amount of damage caused by property damage amounted to 10 billion yen.In addition, the total restoration cost of facilities and equipment was about 3 million yen.In addition, emergency measures such as full tuition exemption for disaster-affected students were taken.The academy still holds a chapel in memory of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake in January when the earthquake struck at the Lambuth Memorial Chapel.In addition, 3 commemorative trees have been planted beside the school building of the Faculty of Theology in connection with the 7 people involved in the academy, so that the memories of the earthquake will not be faded.
In April 1995, immediately after the earthquake,HyogoMitaKobe Mita Campus (KSC) was opened as planned and the Faculty of Policy Studies was established.. Also,2001The Faculty of Science was relocated to KSC in September and reorganized into the Faculty of Science and Engineering in April of the following year...Since then, the law school, the Faculty of Human Welfare, and the Faculty of International Studies have been expanded to expand and expand the organization.Also,2009ToSeiwa UniversityThe campus was expanded and the Faculty of Education was opened through the business integration.In addition, the law school was relocated and expanded with the opening of the Nishinomiya North Exit Campus in 2019. In 2021, KSC's Faculty of Policy Management and Faculty of Science and Engineering were reorganized, and the Faculty of Science and Engineering was divided into three faculties: Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, and Faculty of Life and Environment.
- 1885 --The Missionist Episcopal Church of the South of the United States decides to establish a mission department in Japan (May 5).
- 1886 --A Japanese missionary member of the church arrives in Kobe (July 7).Japanese mission started (September 25th).Prime Minister of the Japanese Mission Department of the AssociationWalter R. Rambus(Founder) arrives in Kobe (November 11th).
- 1887 --Reading roomPalmore InstituteNamed (January 1th).
- 1888 --Prime Minister of the Japanese Mission of the ChurchWR Rambus, Ubara-gun near "Harada no Mori" in the eastern suburbs of KobeTogano VillageSigned a land sales contract of 1 tsubo with Uchihara Tamura (November 11).
- 1889 --The land acquisition is completed and the registration is completed (April 4).The Governor of Hyogo Prefecture approved the establishment of Kwansei Gakuin, which consists of a faculty of theology and an ordinary faculty (September 19).Class starts (October 9th).Kwansei Gakuin (Christian) Youth Association formed (November 28).
- 1890 --Start of construction of the second school building (March).
- 1891 --Director WR Rambus returns to Japan on vacation (January).Certificates were awarded to the first three graduates from the Faculty of Theology (June 1).Established Japanese Theology Department in the Faculty of Theology (September).
- 1892 --Professor, Faculty of TheologyMikuni YoshiokaBecame the director (September 9st).
- 1893 --Certificate was awarded to the first two graduates from the regular faculty (June 2).
- 1894 --Revised the rules of the regular faculty, regular courseTraining periodWas set to 5 years, and a separate high school with a 2 year period of study was established (June).Crescent moonSchool emblemEstablished (September).
- 1895 --Revised the period of study for high school students in the regular faculty to four years (June).
- 1896 --Revised the Japanese language theology course of the Faculty of Theology and established a simple theology department.The school year will be revised from April 4st to March 1st of the following year, and will come into effect from the current year.
- 1899 --The 1st Alumni Association was held (January 1th). Published the first "Alumni Bulletin" (March 5).
- 1900 ――Established an English course with a three-year period of study in the regular faculty (March).
- 1902 - Junior high school decreeRevised the regular undergraduate rules to comply with the regulations (November 11).
- 1904 --Revised the period of study for the high school course of the regular faculty to three years.Revised the Department of Theology to the 3rd year of the main course and the 3nd year of the evangelism department.
- 1906 --Purchased about 5000 tsubo of adjacent pine forest (June 6).
- 1908 --The Department of Theology was changed to 4th year of the main course, 1st year of the advanced course and 2nd year of the separate course, and in September of the same year.Vocational school ordinanceApproved by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.Renamed to Private Kansai Gakuin Theological Seminary.
- 1911 --Revised the seminary rules to 5 years for the main course, 1 year for the advanced course, and 3 years for the separate course.
- 1912 --Kwansei Gakuin Theological Seminary was renamed Kwansei Gakuin.Faculty of Theology[PR 5]Established a high school (literature and commerce).CJL BatesBut,School mottoAdvocated "Mastery for Service".
- 1913 --In the Faculty of TheologyCommunications FacultyOpened (April).Higher facultySchool emblemIs newly established (September).
- 1914 --Launched "Theology Review" in collaboration with Aoyama Gakuin Faculty of Theology Professors' Association (end of 1941).
- 1915 --According to the Ministry of Education Ordinance No. 2, graduates of the regular faculty (after 43) are certified as having the qualification for appointment as a regular civil servant (February 2).Renamed the regular faculty to the junior high school (February 8).Restore the high school emblem to a crescent shape.The Department of Sociology is newly established in the Faculty of High School and the Department of Literature.
- 1918 --Hamilkan dedication ceremony (December 12).
- 1919 - UniversityA student activism for promotion takes place, and the board of directors also begins preparing for university promotion.
- 1921 --The Faculty of Higher School is revised and the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Higher Commerce are approved (March 3).
- 1922 --US Board of Education recommends postponement of university promotion due to financial difficulties.
- 1924 --A graduate of the Faculty of Letters, Department of English, is certified as qualified to apply for a non-examination examination for English department teachers at normal schools, junior high schools, and high school girls.The 35th anniversary ceremony of the academy (October 10).
- 1927 --The board of directors resolved to relocate the school site (May 5-26). September 27th will be the anniversary of the founding (September 9th).
- 1928 --Groundbreaking ceremony for new school site relocation in Uegahara (February 2).
- 1929 --Relocated to the new school site, "Uegahara" in Nishinomiya City (currently Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus) (the relocation started in late February and completed on March 2).Ceremony to commemorate the 3th anniversary of the founding (September 31). Published "Kwansei Gakuin History" commemorating the 40th anniversary of the opening of the school.
- 1930 --The main gate pillar of Harada Campus was relocated to Uegahara (May).
- 1931 - America-カナダBoth churches approve the proposal for promotion to university (January 1).The founder of Kwansei GakuinKwansei Gakuin FoundationIs approved to change to (September 9th).
- 1932 - University decreeApproved the establishment of Kwansei Gakuin University (March 3).Changed the rules of the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Higher Commerce, and in the third gradeSpecialized departmentReorganized into Faculty of Letters and Faculty of Higher Commerce (March 3).University preparatory courseInstalled (April).
- 1933 --Large clock installed at the library clock tower (March).Yamada KosakuVisited the hospitalschool songAnnounced "Sky Wings" (September 9th).
- 1934 --UniversityFaculty of Law and LiteratureandFaculty of CommerceInstalled.Established National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (October).
- 1935 --Kwansei Gakuin abolished the Faculty of Advanced CommerceHigher commercial schoolEstablished (April 4st).
- 1939 --Ceremony to commemorate the 50th anniversary of our founding (October 10). Published "Kwansei Gakuin Fifty Year History".
- 1940 --Unveiling of the Tadashi monument (February 2).Missionaries retired from important positions in the academy all at once, and a Japanese professor succeeded them (September 18).Director Bates returns home[Annotation 4](June 12).
- 1941 --The Japanese Methodist ChurchThe Christian Church of JapanJointly.
- 1942 --Established a major in Japanese literature in the Department of Literature, Faculty of Law and Literature.
- 1943 - Specialized departmentThe Faculty of Theology is closedWestern Japan Theological SeminaryInstallation is approved (March 3).Participated in the Send-off Party for Student Soldiers (sponsored by Kobe City) (November 31).
- 1944 --Western Japan Theological Seminary merged with Eastern Japanese Theological SeminaryJapanese Christian Theology College(Current students transferred to Tokyo)..Suspended recruitment of students from the Faculty of Commerce and Economics.The Higher Commercial School and the Faculty of Letters were abolished, and the vocational school politics and economics department and science and engineering department (aircraft department, synthetic chemistry department, pharmaceutical industry department) were established (April).National Institute of Life Sciences opened (May).
- 1945 - Specialized department, Resumed preparatory lessons (September 9th).Specialized Department Science and Technology Department Aircraft Department abolished and converted to Industrial Management Department (September).University lecture resumed (October).
- 1946 - Shoichi KanzakiHowever, he resigned as the director, president, and vocational school director, and was re-elected as the director of the new organization (January 1).Yashiro KotakeWas appointed as the president's office worker (February 2).Reorganized the university structure, Faculty of Law[PR 6],Department of literature[PR 7], Faculty of Economics[PR 8]There are three faculties.The Department of Political Science and Economics was renamed the Faculty of Higher Commerce, and the Department of Science and Engineering was renamed the Department of Science and Engineering, and the Department of Food Science was newly established.Established a department specializing in literature (April 4).
- 1947 --Missionaries return to Japan from the United States and Canada.New school systemEstablished a new system, Kwansei Gakuin Junior High School.Designated by the Ministry of Education as a graduate of the Department of Science and Technology, Pharmaceutical Industry, with a pharmacist diploma.Kansai Private Four UniversitiesFormed a round-table conference for the president (July).
- 1948 --Closed National Institute of Life Sciences.Established a transition to a new university under the Fundamental Law of Education.HW outer bridgeReturned to the hospital and became president (April 4).The old system university that canceled the university preparatory course, the recruitment of new students of the literature specialty department is suspended.Approved to continue the non-examination test for junior high school teachers in the Faculty of Higher Commerce.
- 1949 --In accordance with the law concerning the survival of vocational schools, the Faculty of Higher Commerce and the Faculty of Science and EngineeringTraining periodRevised in 2 years.
- 1950 --The first presidential election was held by the public election system.Vocational schoolJunior collegeReorganized into.Graduate school master's course opened.Abolition of the former literature department.
- 1951 --Opened the Faculty of Commerce.Established the Department of History, Faculty of Letters.Graduate School of Letters, Department of Bible Theology, Department of Japanese Literature, Department of Sociology established.Hyotarou Oishi, Appointed president (April 4st).Abolition of the old system of higher commerce.
- 1952 --The Faculty of Letters, Department of Theology, became independent and the Faculty of Theology was established.Junior college Department of Applied Chemistry abolished. (April 4st).Completion of University Building No. 1 (commercial and economic merger classroom, later 4rd annex, located on the west side of the current location of Building D. A school building equivalent to the current function of Building C) (May 3).
- 1953 --Completion of the junior college building (later located at the university main building and the current graduate school building 1) (January 1).University Building No. 29 (Faculty of Letters merged classroom, later 5st Annex, school building equivalent to the current function of Building F. Located at Building F) Completed (May 1)
- 1954 --A doctoral program was set up at the graduate school, and the Graduate School of Theology, Department of Bible Theology, Graduate School of Letters, Department of Japanese Literature, English Literature, Philosophy, Psychology, Graduate School of Law, Department of Basic Law, and Graduate School of Economics, Department of Economics.Aesthetics major and Western history major established in the master's program of the Graduate School of Letters.New Moon Club (located in the current Gakuin Headquarters Building, which corresponds to the current function of the Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan) was announced (October 10).Aoyama Gakuin UniversityEstablish an exchange teaching system with the Department of Christianity, Faculty of Letters.
- 1955 - Tsuneo HoriBecame president (January 1).Chikari Campground opened (June 27).Completion of University Building No. 6 (the merged classroom of the Faculty of Law, the second annex later, the location of the Sankun Garden between the current Building C and the university library. The school building equivalent to the function of the current Building A) (November 30) ..
- 1956 --Established a major in Western history in the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Letters.Shujiro KatoBecame the director (June 6).The anniversary of the founding is a holiday (September 30). The monument of "Kwansei Gakuin Birthplace" was unveiled in Harada (October 9).
- 1957 --The final graduation ceremony of the junior college (March 3).Completion of the first school building of the Faculty of Law (located in the Sankun Garden in front of the current school building of the Faculty of Law) (September 20).
- 1958 --Junior college abolished (March).Takashi KomiyaBecame the director (April 4st).Completion of the Keisho Professor Research Center (later part of the Second Professor Research Center) (May 1).
- 1959 --Increased enrollment capacity for each faculty of the university (March).Established a major in political science in the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Law.Established German Literature Department in the Faculty of Letters (April).3th Anniversary Ceremony (October 4).Lambuth Memorial Chapel Dedication Ceremony (November 70st).Completion of the gymnasium (the part of the Kamaboko roof of the current general gymnasium) and the student hall (the old building of the current student hall) (November 10nd).Completion of the Faculty of Engineering Commemorative Hall (located at the current law school building) (November 30).
- 1960 - Tsuneo HoriIs reappointed as president (February 2).Former Kwansei Gakuin University and former Kwansei Gakuin University Graduate School abolished (March 25)..The Department of Sociology and the Department of Social Work of the Faculty of Letters became independent and the Faculty of Sociology was established.Completion of the first school building of the Faculty of Sociology (located at the current location of Building H) (September 9).
- 1961 --Established Faculty of Science (Physics, Chemistry).The Master's program at the Graduate School of Letters has a major in Japanese history, and the doctoral program has a major in aesthetics and education.The Graduate School of Letters Master's Program in Sociology has been spun off and the Graduate School of Sociology (Master's Program in Sociology / Social Welfare, Doctoral Program in Sociology) has been established.The Master's Program in Business Administration of the Graduate School of Commerce was renamed the Department of Commerce, and the Doctoral Program in Commerce was established.Completion of the Faculty of Science building (currently the university-wide shared building) (April 4).
- 1962 --Completion of the 1st Professor Research Center (September 9).Completed Mt. Togakushiyama hut by Wandervogel Department (November 13, currently owned by Kwansei Gakuin).
- 1963 --French literature department established in the Faculty of Letters.The master's program at the Graduate School of Letters has a major in German literature, and the doctoral program has a major in Japanese history and a major in German literature.Established a major in civil and criminal law in the master's and doctoral programs of the Graduate School of Law.Completion of the new university library building (extended behind the current clock tower, which corresponds to a part of the current university library site) (December 12).
- 1964 --Completion of the first sports center (near the current entrance to the second field) (March 2).Completed extension of Keimei Dormitory and Seifu Dormitory (April 3).Completion of the 21th Annex (May 4).Keijiro KitazawaBecame chairman (June 6).Tateyama "Yama no Ie" completed (September 11).Kwansei Gakuin University Teachers' Union was formed (October 9).Kwansei Gakuin Staff Union formed (November 30).
- 1965 --Established a master's program (physics major / chemistry major) at the Graduate School of Science.Qingdao Yanai Memorial Cottage completed (July 7).
- 1966 - Yasho KotakeBecame president (April 4st).
- 1967 --Completion of the new health center (March 3).Calculation center established (April 31).Established Christian Education Laboratory (June 4st).Established a French literature major in the master's and doctoral programs of the Graduate School of Letters.Established a doctoral course (physics major, chemistry major) at the Graduate School of Science.Completion of the Faculty of Science Annex (June).
- 1968 --Gakuen Conflict (-- 1969March).
- 1969 - Yasho KotakeThe president took a leave of absence due to illnessTakashi KomiyaThe director also serves as the deputy president (January 1).Takashi KomiyaThe director resigns as acting president (March 3).Decided to cancel the university graduation ceremony, reorganized the university council (March 2).Yasho Kotake resigns as president (March 3).Takeshiro KoderaIs appointed as acting president.Canceled school closure measures (April 4st). Published "Uegahara Journal" No.1 (June 1th).University class resumed (June 6). Launched "KG Campus Record" (June 15).Masaichi Yanai becomes chairman (July 6). 30 graduation ceremony (central lawn).6 attendees (August 30).
- 1970 - Takeshiro KoderaBecame acting president (January 1).Comprehensive course starts (April)."Saturday Open Seminar" will be held on behalf of the reform promotion day (May 8).
- 1971 --Kwansei Gakuin Education Promotion Association established (March).Kwansei Gakuin University extension course started as a prefectural university (July 3).Glee club hall completion ceremony (September 7th).
- 1972 --Increased enrollment capacity in the Faculty of Letters, Sociology, and Law, and decreased enrollment capacity in the Faculty of Theology (January).Completion of Tsuji Memorial Chapel at Chikari Campground (August 1).General Education Laboratory established (October 8).
- 1973 - Takeshiro KoderaIs reappointed as president (March 3).In the director electionTakeshiro KoderaWas elected (March 3). Completion of the 30nd (current) 2th Annex (April 4).Takeshiro Kodera took office as director (April 4), but resigned on September 6.Joined a private school faculty and staff mutual aid association (November 4).The director election system has been abolished, and the director concurrently serves as the director, and a new managing director election system is established as an assistant to the director (December 12).
- 1974 --The second professor research center was expanded and the Ikeuchi Memorial Hall was completed (February 2).Yasushi KuyamaHowever, he became the chairman and director (February 2).Takeshiro KoderaResigned as president (March 3).Tatsuo NishijiBecame president (April 6st).
- 1976 --Increased enrollment capacity for the Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Sociology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics, and Faculty of Commerce (February).Information Processing Research Center established (March).
- 1976 --Completion of gymnasium extension (March 3).It was shared with the high school and renamed "General Gymnasium".
- 1978 ――The second generation (current) Faculty of Law school building was completed (March 2).Established the doctoral program in the Department of Social Welfare at the Graduate School of Social Sciences.Established a school history reference room (June).The second student hall (the first student hall that had existed since the move to Uegahara), which was located at the current student service center, was destroyed by fire (June 3).Chikari Seminar House established (October 30).6stComprehensive SekisenHeld (November 11th and 29th).
- 1979 --Opened International Exchange Center (March).
- 1979 --Car commuting to school is prohibited from April.
- 1984 --Completion of Chikari Camp Center Building (March 3).Completion of the new student hall (July 12).
- 1985 --Completion of the new building of the Faculty of Letters (March 3). Susumu JōsakiResigned as president (September 9).Ken TakedaBecame president (April 11st).
- 1986 --Completion of Student Service Center and completion of extension of Professor 2 Research Center (April 4).
- 1989 --Six faculties, excluding the Faculty of Theology, conducted the Tokyo entrance examination (February 6st).Lecture Buildings A, B, and C completed (March 2).Concluded a land transfer agreement with Hyogo Prefecture, which is equivalent to the current Kobe Mita Campus (March 1).To the chairmanSeishi KatoTo the directorMitsuo MiyataTo the presidentKazuo TsugeInaugurated (April 4st).Homecoming Day on KG Campus (November 1th), 100th Anniversary Ceremony.
- 1990 --Lecture Building Building D completed (March 3).Local entrance examination started.
- 1991 --Abolition of the International Center (for business integration with the International Affairs Department) (March).
- 1992 - Ken TakedaBecame chairman (April 4st).Established Language Education Center (April 1st).Implementation of semester system (April 4).Open College Course established in the Faculty of Economics (April 1st).
- 1993 --A management course (open day and night for working adults) was opened at the Graduate School of Commerce (April 4st).
- 1994 --Completion of Lecture Building E Building and Professor 1 Research Building New Building.The former Professor 1st Professor Research Center was renamed to "1st Professor Research Center Main Building" (September 9th).
- 1995 - Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeTwenty-three academy officials died in Japan (January 23).Kobe Sanda Campus (hereinafter referred to asKSCNotation.Nishinomiya Uegahara CampusWALNUTNotation. ) And the Faculty of Policy Management newly established(April 4st). Buildings I, II, the first building III (currently the 1st welfare building), and the gymnasium will be completed in March.The first phase of the new university library opens (October 1, NUC).
- 1997 --Opened the Kwansei Gakuin website (August 8nd).
- 1997 - Hiroshi Imada, Appointed president (April 4). Completely completed and opened NUC's new university library (September 1). Completion of NUC Lecture Building F (September 9).Introduced multidisciplinary major (MDS).Established Kwansei Gakuin University Press.
- 1998 --Kwansei Gakuin High-Tech Research Center completed on Kobe Sanda Campus (March).Ichiro Yamauchi, Appointed director (April 4). Concluded "Agreement between sister schools related to Rambus" (March 1).Ceremony to commemorate the 3th anniversary of the new high school system (October 27).
- 1999 --Completion of NUC's Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan (September 9).
- 2000 --KG Hub Square (currently Osaka Umeda Campus) in Kita-ku, OsakaApplause Tower”(April 4).Completion of the second generation (current) sports center in the second field (June 7). KSC's "Kobe-Sanda Campus Lambuth Memorial Chapel" dedication ceremony (September 2).Kwansei Gakuin 2th Anniversary Ceremony (September 6).
- 2001 --Established Graduate School of Language, Communication and Culture. Established Graduate School of Language, Communication and Culture in NUC. KSC's 2nd generation (current) Building III (Faculty of Policy Studies / Library Media Building), Building IV (Faculty of Science Main Building), and 2nd Welfare Building are completed (August 8).Renamed the first building III to the first welfare building.Faculty of Science relocated to KSC during summer vacation (August-September).
- 2002 --Reorganized the Faculty of Science into the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Life Science Department and Information Science Department are added.The Department of Media and Information Science was added to the Faculty of Policy Management.Research Promotion Organization established.
- 2003 --Opened Tokyo office in Palace Building, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (September 9).
- 2004 --NUC's Graduate School Building No. 1, Graduate School Building No. 2 (Law School Building), and Headquarters Building completed (March 3).Law School(Low school) opened.Satellite campusKG Hub Square was promoted to a formal campus and opened as Osaka Umeda Campus.Started joint degree system.Graduate School of Science renamed to Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Concluded an agreement on cooperation in education and research with RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology (Kobe City) (April).
- 2005 --Opened a business school and accounting school.Chikari Seminar House closed (October 10)
- 2006 --Completion of NUC's Yoshioka Memorial Hall (March 3).Graduate School of Science and Engineering Department of Life Sciences Doctoral course, Department of Information Science established.Completion of the third field (October 10).
- 2007 --Relocated and expanded the Tokyo officeTokyo StationAdjacent toSupia towerOpened Tokyo Marunouchi Campus in June 6th.Hyogo College of MedicineConcluded an academic exchange agreement with.Operation of Kwansei Gakuin University institutional repository.Expanded floor space on Osaka Umeda Campus.The Research Promotion Organization and the Social Cooperation Center were integrated and reorganized into the Research Promotion Social Cooperation Organization.
- 2008 --NUC Building G Building Phase 1 (Human Sciences Building and Lounge Building) completed (March 3).The Department of Social Welfare of the Faculty of Sociology became independent, and the Faculty of Human Welfare was established at NUC.Established Advanced Management Major (Doctoral Course) in Graduate School of Business Strategy.The museum opening preparation room was opened on the first floor of the NUC clock tower. Completion of KSC Building VI (Faculty of Science and Engineering) (October).
- 2009 --Completion of KSC's Architectural Experiment Building (Faculty of Policy Management) (February). Completion of KSC Building V (Faculty of Science and Engineering) (March).Completion of the 2th field (March). Moved the Library Media Building to KSC Building VI (April).School corporation Kansai GakuinとSeiwa UniversityNishinomiya Seiwa Campus (hereinafter referred to as "NSCNotation. ) Established the Faculty of Education.The Department of Urban Policy and the Department of International Policy are established in the Faculty of Policy Management.The Department of Mathematical Sciences and the Department of Human Systems Engineering have been established in the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and the Department of Life Sciences and the Department of Biomedical Sciences have been established in the Department of Life Sciences.Established a major in mathematical science (master's course) at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Opened Jilin office and Toronto office. The Yamakawa Memorial Hall of NSC was completed (December, but the completion ceremony was March 12 of the following year).
- 2010 --Completion of the extension of NUC Building G (International Studies Building) (March 3). To NUCFaculty of International StudiesOpened.Opened the Center for Higher Education and Research. NUC's 2nd (current) 1st Professor Research Center (Main Building) is completed (December 12).Changed the notation from the 10st Professor Research Center New Building to the 1st Professor Research Center (New Building).
- 2011 --Established the Department of Mathematical Sciences (Doctoral Program) at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering (April). NSC's Seiwa University Graduate School abolition approval (October 4).Established a collaborative course "Business Administration for the Next Generation's Successors".
- 2013 --NUC's (2nd generation) Central Auditorium closing ceremony was held (February 2th).Transition to a new enforcement system.Due to the reorganization of the university, the Academic Affairs Organization, Student Activity Support Organization, Information Environment Organization, and International Cooperation Organization were established.Established the Department of Human Systems Engineering (Master's Program and Doctoral Program) in the Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Established the Department of Education in the Faculty of Education. Completion of KSC Academic Commons (March 9). NSC's Seiwa University abolition approval (October 3).
- 2014 --Completion of the 2nd generation (current) school building of the Faculty of Sociology and Building H at NUC (March 3). Opened Learning Commons in Building H.The Chikari Seminar House, which has been closed for a long time, is officially closed (March 24).Established the Graduate School of International Relations, Department of International Studies (master's and doctoral programs) at the graduate school.Ministry of education OfTop Global UniversityAdopted as a globalization-driven type (September 9). Completion of NUC's (26rd generation) Central Auditorium (3th Anniversary Auditorium) (September 125).Opened Learning Commons on the basement of the Central Auditorium.Kwansei Gakuin University Museum opened and 9th anniversary ceremony (September 27).
- 2015 -(2nd generation) Seifu Dormitory relocated next to Seiwa Dormitory and completed (February 2). Completion of KSC Building VII (March 27). NUC's (3rd generation) Central Auditorium (23th Anniversary Auditorium) Pipe Organ Dedication Ceremony (March 3).The Department of Advanced Energy Nanoengineering, the Department of Environmental and Applied Chemistry, and the Department of Biomedical Chemistry will be added to the Faculty of Science and Engineering (April 125).
- 2016 --The renovation of the general gymnasium is almost complete, and the training center is relocated to the 1st floor (February 2st). The "Student Union" will be established to replace the student union, which has been virtually inactive since 1 (April 1969).
- 2017 --NSC's (2nd generation) Building No. 2 completed (March 3).
- 2019 --Opened Nishinomiya North Exit Campus and relocated the Graduate School of Justice (law school).Department of Psychological Sciences, Faculty of Letters opens "Psychological Science Practice Center" (April 4st).
- 2021 --Reorganization of KSC's Faculty of Policy Management and Faculty of Science and Engineering.The Faculty of Science and Engineering was divided and reorganized into three faculties: the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Engineering, and the Faculty of Life and Environment. Completion of NUC Building I.
- Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus (Postal Code662 8501 HyogoNishinomiya1-155 Uegahara Ichibancho)
- Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus (Postal Code662 0827 7-54 Okadayama, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture)
- Kobe Sanda Campus (Postal Code669 1337 HyogoMitaGakuen 2-1)
- Osaka Umeda Campus (Postal Code530 0013 OsakaKitaChayamachi 19-19 Applause Tower10th and 14th floors)
- Tokyo Marunouchi Campus (Postal Code100 0005 TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchi1-7-12 Supia tower10st floor)
- Nishinomiya North Exit Campus (Postal Code663 8204 5-22 Takamatsucho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens Gate Building 7-10th floor
School emblem TheCrescent Moon.. Also called "new moon" or "quarter moon".1894It was enacted by the students at that time in (Meiji 27), and it superimposes the phases of the moon and the progress and growth of the students (see "Emblem and School Emblem" above).The design of this crescent moon is the third director.JCC NewtonFrom the United StatesSouth carolinaThere is also a theory that the above meaning was given later by referring to the state flag design of the state flag and the emblem of the state soldier.
Kwansei Gakuin has English lyrics and Japanese lyricsschool songThere are 2 songs each, 4 songs in total.others,Cheer song-Student songThere are about 20 songs[PR 9].1902 - 1904Enrolled in the regular faculty of Kwansei GakuinYamada KosakuComposes five songs: the school song "Sora no Tsubasa", the school song "Midori no Koyama", "Kwansei Gakuin Saika", the school song "A Song for Kwansei", and the cheering song "Flying Flag".
- School song "Old Kwansei"
- English lyrics in the first school song.USAPrinceton UniversityA partial reorganization of the lyrics and melody of the college song "Old Nassau".The lyrics were modified beforeMikuni YoshiokaIt was said to be the second director, but now there is a growing theory that it was done by Masa Okajima, the younger sister of Mrs. Yoshioka.1900It was sung for the first time by the newly founded Glee Club at the 5th English Meeting in the fall.However, it is unknown how it came to be sung as a school song for Kwansei Gakuin.It was often sung until the school song "Sora no Tsubasa" was enacted as a school song.
- School song "Sky Wings"[PR 10]
- Entrance ceremony,Graduation ceremonyAlways sung in.It is also the most familiar song for current students and graduates, as it is often sung at sports games and alumni gatherings.1933(Showa 8), when he was promoted to university, he said, "A new school song in Japanese," said Kwansei Gakuin Junior High School.Yamada KosakuIntroduced by Kosaku YamadaKitahara White AutumnWrote the lyrics.They visited the Uegahara campus before writing and composing, but Hakushu Kitahara saw that pure water was flowing along the road to the campus on the hill. Looking up at the phrase "hill" from the central lawnInstepThe phrase "Sacred instep over the eyebrows" was made by looking at the figure, and the phrase "The flag is the brave Muko plain" was made by looking at the view of the Osaka plain from the clock stand. Looking at the poplar trees, it is said that the phrase "poplar flaps its wings" reflects the appearance of a university that has just been born but will develop in the future.The recital was conducted by Kosaku Yamada himself at the (2nd generation) Central Auditorium.Currently, No. 2 singing "autonomy" is not sung much, and Nos. 1 and 3 are mainly sung.
- School song "Sky Wings"
- Wings of the sky that think in the wind
- Shining freedom Mastery for Service
- Qingming There is a road here My hill
- Kansai Kansai Kansai Kansai Gakuin
- Poplar flutters and echoes us
- Wind light power Young is power
- Uegahara Shiver
- Uegahara Shiver
- Holy instep over the eyebrows
- Moe Tatsu Green Mastery for Service
- Let's be even more cheerful, my autonomy
- Kansai Kansai Kansai Kansai Gakuin
- (Repeat below)
- The flag is the brave plain of Muko
- Far away ideal Mastery for Service
- New moon is clear here and my morale
- Kansai Kansai Kansai Kansai Gakuin
- (Repeat below)
- School song "Mt. Kabuto with dark green"
- 1939, Was created to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the school's founding. Since "Sky Wings" contains English lyrics such as "Mastery for Service", it was a habit to sing during the war.For this reason, it was sung as a second school song to replace "Sky Wings."The lyrics are OB, and "Kiyoshi kono yoru, And many hymns made in Japan.Ko YukiIs. "Mt. Kabuto" is simply read as "Kabuto".
- School song "A Song for Kwansei"
- English lyrics.British poetEdmund BlundenIs the lyrics.Branden stayed in Japan as a teacher from 1947 to 1950,1949In February, when I visited Kwansei Gakuin, I was asked to write the lyrics, and it was made to commemorate the 2th anniversary of the founding.In October of the same year, a presentation was held inviting Branden.Even now, it is performed in place of fanfare at the start of the entrance and graduation ceremonies, and it continues to be a prelude to fanfare at the opening of the "Sobu Festival," which is an event of the cheering party general department held during the university festival. Is sung.
There are manyCheer songAmong them, the representative ones are described.
- Under the new moon flag
- 1954In commemoration of the 65th anniversary of the school's founding, the cheering party general department and the newspaper general department took the lead in soliciting lyrics, and were selected from about 20 songwriting works, and songs were also selected from about 20 solicited works. It was done.It is the most often sung cheering song, and is almost always sung when scoring a ball game or when deciding to win.In the lyrics, "wind", "light", and "power" used in the school song "Sky Wings" are used.Composed by Kiyokazu Ishida and written by Yukio Takeishi.
- Swing flag
- Kwansei Victory Song
- On a hill with a crescent moon
- Fight on, KWANSEI
- OriginallyKwansei Gakuin University FightersAlthough it is a part song of, the cheering party uses it as a cheering song for cheering other than American football.
- High crescent moon
- Originally just after the end of the war1948"Cheer song, crescent moon" that was solicited by the cheering party general department.It is a loose song, and now the cheering party is not a cheering song but a Saiharu song, and it is supposed to be sung with the next person on the shoulder.The composition isHisato Osawa, Lyrics by Tsuneo Ono and Akira Takaoka.
- Four seasons
- In 1989, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the school's founding, the athletic club and the alumni association of the cheering squad were co-sponsored to solicit and create poems.The lyrics are written by Toshihiko Kususe, an emeritus professor of the Faculty of Economics, and the composition is written by Kazuo Soyama, the chief of religious music.
"K / G blue"Navy blueIs enacted.In the Meiji era, in the ordinary faculty (later the former junior high school)School colorIs being considered, and teachers are from their own school.Vanderbilt UniversityYellow and black,Yale UniversityHe insisted that he wanted to make the blue color the school color of Kwansei Gakuin.1905Was a professor of the regular faculty (MV Garner) and was the dean of the regular facultySH Wenlight Through discussions with (SHWainright), "red", which represents Japanese redness and enthusiasm, and "white", which represents chastity, were decided as school colors.19284The Student Association of the Specialized Department has newly established "Navy Blue", which symbolizes "Blue Sky", as a school color unique to the Specialized Department (university).[PR 11].
Number of faculty members and students
|Faculty of Theology||Department of literature||Faculty of Sociology||Faculty of Law||Faculty of Economics||Faculty of Commerce||Faculty of Science and Engineering||Faculty of Policy Management||Faculty of Human Welfare||Faculty of Education||Faculty of International Studies||Undergraduate total|
|Number of full-time faculty members (A)||10||72||53||54||57||48||82||70||41||41||42||570|
|Enrollment capacity (2012)||30||770||650||680||680||650||460||580||300||350||300||5450|
|Number of enrolled students (B)||133||3300||2831||2916||2901||2764||2005||2511||1358||1445||952||23116|
|Number of students per faculty member (B / A)||13.3||45.8||53.4||54.0||50.9||57.6||24.5||35.9||33.1||35.2||22.7||40.6|
Data quoted from 2012 University Basic Data[PR 12]..The number of students enrolled in the Faculty of International Studies is small because the academic year is in progress.
Kwansei Gakuin University's tuition fees use a four-year lump sum explicit method.[PR 13].
- Enrollment fee
- Common to all faculties, 300,000 yen (2012).
- Tuition and fees
- For students enrolled in 2012, the annual fee for the Faculty of Arts is about 1,150,000 yen, 1,400,000 yen, and the annual fee for the Faculty of Science and Engineering is about 1,650,000 yen.For the second year and above, the annual fee is about 2 yen to 940,000 yen for the Faculty of Arts and about 1,200,000 yen for the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Attributable income in 2012 was 38,540 million yen.The largest breakdown is student payments, which account for 77.9%.On the other hand, consumption expenditure is 35,096 million yen.The breakdown is that 58.1% accounts for personnel expenses and 35.3% accounts for education and research expenses.[PR 14][PR 15].
1889Since its founding, the director has been in charge of the entire academy.However, after the acquisition of legal personality, the position of president was established as the person in charge of management, and after the new university, the position of president was established, and the director, director, and president have been in charge of organizational management.After the university dispute, the director concurrently served as the chairman and represented the corporation, but in the 1980s there was confusion over the acquisition of campus land, and even after the situation was resolved, the corporation and the university, management and theology were confronted. It was.Education and research have become a matter of university scholarship, and the "separation of management and education", in which the corporation is responsible for the financial base for its educational activities and management, has progressed, and the dual structure in organizational management has become fixed.[PR 16]..The separation of management and education served to ensure "academic freedom" and "university autonomy" at the university, but the management perspective of comprehensively planning both education / research and finance became weaker. There was a drawback that it was not possible to sufficiently enhance the strategic nature of the future.In addition, there are problems that the decision-making process is complicated due to the decentralization of authority, and the time consumption associated with the decision is large and the responsibility is unclear.
From the latter half of the 1990s, there was a strong awareness of the need for corporations and universities to work together on university management while trying to unify their intentions.For this reason, in 2003, the President, Managing Director, Standing Director, President, Vice President, and Dean of the Faculty of Science established the Management Education Council to reach consensus and promote the integration of the two.[PR 16], In 2013, transitioned to the current new enforcement system.
- 18888, South Methodist Episcopal ChurchWR RambusProposed to open a school for young people in Kobe.18898, The academy constitution was enacted, the same year9Opened in.WR RambusBecame the first director of the hospital, and the director of the theology is JCC Newton.18916Will have the first three graduates from the Department of English Theology, Faculty of Theology.1907With the establishment of the Japanese Methodist Church, the Faculty of Theology became an educational institution of theology in western Japan.19484Established as the Department of Theology, Faculty of Letters, New University1952Became a faculty of theology in April.The Kwansei Gakuin University Theology Study Group has been established for the purpose of studying theology and promoting its dissemination.Holding study groups and lectures through the study group, publishing the academic journal "Theological Studies"[PR 17]And so on.TheologyAoyama Gakuin UniversityHas abolished the Department of Theology, making it the only Methodist tradition in Japan today.United Church of Christ in JapanSuch,BaptistStudents of the same series are also enrolled.Due to the merger of Seiwa University, it was in the Department of Christianity at Seiwa University.Christian Education OfficerTraining has also been transferred.There is no department under the faculty.It is a small group education of about 130 people in all grades.Christian evangelist course is still availableSeminaryTreatment (The Christian Church of JapanIt is a licensed seminary), and the admission policy of the Faculty of Theology states that "People who are admitted to the Christian Evangelist Course ...BaptismThose who have been (baptized) "are clearly stated, but there are no such restrictions on the Christian Thought and Culture Course, and anyone can enroll.
- Christian evangelist course
- Christian Thought / Culture Course
- 1934When I was promoted to university by the university decree, I started from 6 majors in philosophy, ethics, psychology, religion, sociology, and English literature as a department of literature in the Faculty of Law and Literature.At the beginning of the establishment, 5 professors and 1 associate professor gave guidance,1936Twenty-five graduates were sent to Japan. In 25, he became eight professors, and in 1937 he established a major in Japanese literature.After the war, the Faculty of Law, Commerce and Economics was abolished in 8, and three new faculties, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Letters, and the Faculty of Economics (capacity: 1942 each) were established.The Faculty of Letters inherited the old system and opened seven departments: Philosophy, Theology, Psychology, Education, Sociology, Japanese Literature, and English Literature. In 1946, it became a faculty organization with 3 professors, 80 assistant professors, 7 full-time lecturers, and 1949 assistants.Furthermore, the Department of History was added in 13, the Department of Aesthetics and Social Work were added one after another in 5, the Department of German Literature was added in 10, and the Department of French Literature was added in 8.The Department of Theology is desired to be an independent faculty from the history of the founding of Kwansei Gakuin, and became an independent faculty in 1951.In 1952, the Department of Sociology and the Department of Social Work newly established the Faculty of Sociology and became independent from the Faculty of Letters.After that, in 1959, the Department of Education was divided into two categories, the Department of Education and the Department of Educational Psychology, and the following year, the Department of History was divided into four categories: Japanese History, Oriental History, Western History, and Geography. It became a specialization.
- Department of Comprehensive Psychology
- Department of Culture and History
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Aesthetics and arts major
- Department of Geography and Regional Culture
- Japanese History Specialization
- Asian History Specialization
- Western History Major
- Department of Literature and Language
- Japanese Literature Japanese Studies
- English and American Literature English Studies
- French Literature French Specialization
- German Literature German Specialization
- 1960The Department of Social Work and the Department of Social Work were established independently from the Faculty of Letters.The installation was planned in the form of "tying" with the Faculty of Science, which was planned to be established at the same time.1951 for the Faculty of SociologyHitotsubashi UniversityFaculty of Sociology1952InaugurationHosei UniversityAlthough it was established after the Faculty of Sociology, its origins as a department of sociology dates back to 1915, and it is considered to be the oldest department of sociology in Japan.Although it was a single department for a long time, the Department of Social Welfare was established in 1999 and becomes two departments.Since the Department of Social Welfare was separated as the Faculty of Human Welfare in 2, it has become a single department again, although there are "areas", and students can choose any lecture.
- Department of Sociology
- Education / Research Areas: Social / Symbiotic Areas (“Media Areas”, “Social Representation Areas”), Media / Representation Areas (“Global Social Areas”, “Contemporary Sociology Areas”, “Social Network Areas”), Humans Psychological system ("clinical social area", "social psychological area")
- Department of Sociology
- 1934Established as the Faculty of Law and Literature, which is an old university faculty.1946Separated from the Faculty of Letters.1948Since then, it has continued to the present as a law department under the new school system.The division to the course is the fall semester of the second year except for the special training course for justice.The judicial special training course is in the spring semester of the second year.
- 1912(Meiji 45), the origin is the commercial department founded in the high school.1921Independent as the Faculty of Higher Commerce in (Taisho 10).1934The Faculty of Commerce and Economics was established when the former university was established, and the Department of Commerce and the Department of Economics were established.1948The Faculty of Commerce and Economics was renamed to the Faculty of Economics due to the transition to a new university. Assigned to the course from 2 years.In addition, he belongs to the seminar from the latter half of the second year.
- Japanese Economy and Finance / Finance Course
- Japanese company and household budget course
- World Economic History / Thought and Culture Course
- Global Economy and Environment / Resources Course
- Regional Policy Course (Faculty of Economics / Faculty of Law Collaboration Course)
- 1912(Meiji 45), the origin is the commercial department founded in the high school.1921Independent as a Faculty of Higher Commerce.1934When the former university was established, the Faculty of Commerce and Economics was established, and the Department of Commerce and the Department of Economics were established.1948, The Faculty of Commerce and Economics was renamed to the Faculty of Economics due to the transition to a new university.afterwards,1951In, the Department of Commerce became independent from the Faculty of Economics, and the current Faculty of Commerce was established as a new faculty.The assignment to the course is at the time of promotion to 3 years.
- Management course
- Accounting course
- Marketing course
- Finance course
- Business information course
- International Business Course
- 1957Since the abolition of the science and engineering department, requests for the construction of a new science and engineering faculty have been strongly made, especially by former science and engineering faculty members.In response to thisTakashi KomiyaA study group was set up within the board of directors when he took office.And1958(ShowaIn 33, the policy for establishing the Faculty of Science was finalized.1961(Showa 36), as part of the 70th anniversary commemorative project of Kwansei GakuinFaculty of ScienceWas established.To establishIsamu NittaDoctor (at that timeOsaka UniversityProfessor) played a central role.Initially, it consisted of two departments, the Department of Physics and the Department of Chemistry.Dr. Nita considered the employment place of the graduates and considered the direction of academic development, and the department of physics focused on condensed matter physics, and the department of chemistry included biochemistry. , Wikipedia article "Isamu NittaSee also).Yujiro Hanma (at that time, Faculty of Science, Osaka University) and Keisuke Suzuki (at that time) were invited by Nita to establish the Faculty of Science.Kobe UniversityFaculty of Science), Masao Ashisa (at that time)Okayama UniversityFaculty of Science),Koshiro Nakamura(At that time, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Osaka University),Takeo Hori(at that time,Hokkaido UniversityThe director of the Institute of Low Temperature Science) responded..By limiting the capacity of both departments to 50 each, we aimed to provide research guidance through small-group education, which is unusual for a private university.The composition of the faculty members was not a lecture system but a subject system, with 15 physics (lecturers and above) and 15 chemistry (instructors and above).1960(35) The first entrance examination was conducted in the fall, and about 100 applications were submitted for a capacity of 800 people.4 years after establishment1964In the entrance examination (39), the applicant ratio reached 20 times.When the university was first established, the university was a place for training abilities, and the educational policy of not giving out irresponsible graduates was thoroughly implemented, and about 4 to 6% of the students were able to graduate in four years...In addition to small-group education, there are distinctive lectures such as demonstration physics (described later).2001In the summer, the Faculty of Science completely relocated from the Uegahara Campus to the Kobe Sanda Campus.2002In April, a reorganization conversion plan was made with the main points of establishing the Department of Life Science and the Department of Information Science and expanding the Departments of Physics and Chemistry.2000May 3Approved by the host university council.2009In April, the Department of Mathematical Sciences, which expanded the Department of Mathematics in the Department of Physics, and the Department of Human Systems Engineering, which expanded the field of interaction within the Department of Information Science, were newly established and continue to this day.The third phase of the Kobe Sanda Campus enhancement project and the strengthening / expansion project in the science field were implemented with a total project cost of approximately 4 billion yen.2015In April, three new departments were established: Department of Advanced Energy Nanotechnology, Department of Environment / Applied Chemistry, and Department of Biomedical Chemistry.[PR 21].. In April 2021, it was reorganized into the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Life and Environment, and the Faculty of Architecture, together with the architectural field of the Faculty of Policy Management on the same Kobe Mita Campus.The Faculty of Science and Engineering will continue until all enrolled students graduate.
- Department of Physics(Enrollment capacity 75 people)
- field of study[PR 22]: Theoretical physics, experimental physics
- Department of Chemistry(Enrollment capacity 75 people)
- field of study[PR 23]: Inorganic / Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Department of Mathematical Sciences(Enrollment capacity 75 people)
- Math course
- Applied mathematics course
- Note: Course selection in the 4th year
- Department of Computer Science(Enrollment capacity 75 people)
- Information system course
- Network system course
- Note: Course selection in the 3th year
- Department of Life Science(Enrollment capacity 80 people)
- Life Science Major
- Department of Biomedical Chemistry
- Note: The number of applicants is decided for each major, but recruitment is done by the department batch recruitment / major aspiration ranking application method. Up to the second year, both majors study compulsory and elective courses from the same curriculum. From 2, the Department of Biomedical Chemistry will become independent as the Department of Biomedical Chemistry.
- Department of Human Systems Engineering (enrollment capacity 80 people)
- Audiovisual system course
- Cyber Robotics Course
- Department of Advanced Energy Nanotechnology (enrollment capacity 80 people)
- Opened in April 2015.With nanotechnology as a common basic technology, education and research will be conducted at each stage regarding the series of processes of "creating, storing, transporting, and effectively using energy."
- Department of Environmental and Applied Chemistry (enrollment capacity 80 people)
- Opened in April 2015.
- Department of Biomedical Chemistry (enrollment capacity 80 people)
- Opened in April 2015.
- Department of Physics(Enrollment capacity 75 people)
- Established in April 2021.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Physics and Space
- Department of Chemistry
- Established in April 2021.In the Faculty of Engineering, a course system will be introduced instead of a department system.Student recruitment will be conducted for each course, and students will belong to each course.However, compared to the department system, it is easier to take lectures and earn credits between different courses.Also, if you meet certain credit acquisition conditions, you can select a laboratory for a course different from the one you belong to.It is also possible to obtain multiple majors, which means that you have completed two courses.The material engineering course and the electrical and electronic applied engineering course were based on the Department of Advanced Energy Nanoengineering of the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and the Information Engineering Course and the Intelligent / Mechanical Engineering Course were based on the Department of Information Science and the Department of Human Systems Engineering of the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Material engineering course (capacity 55 people)
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (capacity 60 people)
- Information engineering course (capacity 90 people)
- Intelligent / Mechanical Engineering Course (Capacity 60 people)
- Established in April 2021.
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Life and Medical Science
- Department of Environmental Applied Chemistry
- Established in April 2021.
- Architectural course
- With the opening of the Kobe Sanda Campus, as the eighth faculty since the establishment of the Faculty of Science1995It was opened in April.The first dean of the environmental economistAkihiro Amano(at that time,Kobe UniversityA professor) was appointed, and about half of the full-time faculty members consisted of foreigners and faculty members with a long history of activities abroad.We gathered faculty members from various fields from social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, and engineering to form an international and interdisciplinary faculty organization.We are focusing on English education and information education as a means of communication.The division to the department is the second year. In April 2, the building field of the Faculty of Policy Management was reorganized as the Faculty of Architecture.
- Department of Policy Management
- Department of Media Information
- Department of Urban Policy
- Department of International Policy
- Its origin is said to be social welfare education in the Department of Social Work, Faculty of Letters, established in 1952.The Department of Social Work became the Department of Social Work of the Faculty of Sociology together with the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Letters in 1960, but became the Department of Social Welfare of the Faculty of Sociology in 1999 and became independent as the ninth department in April 2008.
- 2009Was established as the 10th faculty on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus, which was the campus of Seiwa University until then, upon the merger with Seiwa University.Seiwa UniversityThe Faculty of Education and the Department of Education, Faculty of Letters, Kwansei Gakuin University were integrated.
- Department of Education
- Early childhood education course
- Primary education course
- Educational science course
- Department of Education
- With the philosophy of "cultivating internationality"2010In April, it was opened as the 4th faculty on the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus.Course selection is done at the beginning of the third year. The Graduate School of International Relations was established in April 11.
- International Studies (Enrollment capacity 300)
- North American Studies Course
- Academic area: Culture / language area, social / governance area, economic / management area (learning not only in one area but in 1-2 areas)
- Asian Studies Course
- Academic area: Culture / language area, social / governance area, economic / management area (learning not only in one area but in 1-2 areas)
- North American Studies Course
- International Studies (Enrollment capacity 300)
Unless otherwise specified, the master's and anaphase courses
- Graduate School of Theology[PR 5]
- Theology major
- Christian Theology / Evangelist Course (Master's Program)
- Christian Thought / Culture Course (Master's Program)
- Research fields: Bible field, history / culture field, organization / thought field, practice field
- Theology major
- Graduate School of Literature[PR 7]
- Department of Cultural History
- Philosophy and ethics
- Aesthetics and arts area
- Geography Area Cultural Studies
- Japanese history area
- Asian History Area
- Cultural History Area
- Western history area
- Department of Comprehensive Psychology
- Psychological science area
- School education area
- Department of Literature and Linguistics
- Japanese Literature Japanese Studies
- English and American Literature English Studies
- French Literature French Studies
- German Literature German Language Area
- Department of Cultural History
- Graduate School of Sociology[PR 18]
- Sociology Major
- Established a specialized social researcher course in the master's program in 2003
- Sociology Major
- Graduate School of Law[PR 6]
- The first semester course is divided into an academic course aimed at developing researchers and an expert course aimed at training highly specialized professionals.Expert courses include "Legal Practice Program", "Business Legal Program", "Public Policy Program", "International Relations Program", and "Free Study Program".
- Master's program
- Department of Law and Political Science
- Doctoral Program
- Political Science Major
- Basic Law Major
- Civil Criminal Law Major
- Graduate School of Economics[PR 8]
- Economics Major
- In 1996, the "Economist Course" was established in the first half of the course as a day and night course for working adults.
- Economics Major
- Graduate School of Commerce[PR 19]
- 1953Opened the master's program in the first half of the doctoral program1961The doctoral program is added to.1993From the beginning, the "Management Course" was established in the master's program.Management course2005Reorganized with the transition to the Corporate Management Strategy Course, Department of Business Strategy, Graduate School of Business Strategy, which was established every time.There is a "research job course" with a 5-year integrated course for the first and second semesters, and a "specialized academic course" with a 2-year course for the first semester.
- Department of Commerce
- Graduate School of Human Welfare[PR 25]
- Human Welfare Major (8 enrollment capacity)
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering[PR 20]
- At the Graduate School of Science and EngineeringSPring-8,RIKEN Development and Regeneration Science Research Center,National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,Hyogo College of Medicine,Japan Aerospace Exploration AgencyIt is also possible to receive research guidance from visiting faculty members who belong to.
- Physics major
- Research fields: "Theoretical physics" (4 laboratories), "Experimental physics" (8 laboratories)
- Advanced Energy Nano Engineering Major
- Chemistry major
- Research fields: "Inorganic Analytical Chemistry" (4 laboratories), "Physical Chemistry" (4 laboratories), "Organic Chemistry" (4 laboratories)
- Department of Environmental and Applied Chemistry
- Life Science Major
- Research fields: "Cell function field" (4 laboratories), "Environmental response field" (4 laboratories), "Development / regeneration science field" (4 laboratories), "Medical chemistry field" (4 laboratories)
- Department of Biomedical Chemistry
- Department of Information Science
- Research fields: "Information system" (6 laboratories), "Network system" (5 laboratories), "Audiovisual system" (5 laboratories), "Cyber robotics" (6 laboratories)
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Research fields: "Pure mathematics" (6 laboratories), "Applied mathematics" (5 laboratories)
- Graduate School of Policy Studies[PR 24]
- Comprehensive Policy Major
- Areas to choose in the first semester
- Public policy area
- Environmental policy area
- Language and Cultural Policy Area
- Urban policy area
- International Policy Area
- Media information area
- Areas to choose in the first semester
- Comprehensive Policy Major
- Graduate School of Language, Communication and Culture
- An independent graduate school based on the Center for Language Education and Research.
- Language Communication Culture Major
- First semester courses and programs
- Master's thesis course
- Language Science Program, Language and Culture Program (English), Language and Culture Program (French), Language and Culture Program (German), Language and Culture Program (East Asia), Language Education Program, Japanese Language Education Program
- Task research course
- Language Science Program, Language and Culture Program (English), Language Education Program
- Master's thesis course
- First semester courses and programs
- Language Communication Culture Major
- Graduate School of Justice
- Legal Major (Law School）
- Graduate School of Business Strategy (Business school-Accounting Graduate School）
- Business Strategy Major (Business School,Professional degreeCourse)
- Corporate Management Strategy Course (Education mainly for working adults during the day and weekends)
- International Management Course (All classes are conducted in English for new university graduates and international students)
- Accounting Professional Major (Accounting School, Professional Degree Program)
- Advanced Management Major (Doctoral Course)
- Business Strategy Major (Business School,Professional degreeCourse)
- Graduate School of Education[PR 26]
- Educational major
- Early childhood education course
- Elementary and secondary education courses
- Clinical education course
- Educational major
The Kwansei Gakuin University Library collects, organizes, and stores books, magazines, and other academic information, and provides electronic media materials such as electronic journals and online databases as a basic facility to support educational and research activities. ing.In addition, we are collaborating with nearby public libraries by opening the library to middle and high school students, graduates and the general public.
Since 2000, he has been the first library director and the third director.JCC NewtonWe are recruiting works bearing the name of (JCC Newton Award)[PR 28].. From 2007, Kwansei Gakuin University RepositoryHas been established, and the research results at the university are collected and published free of charge on the Internet inside and outside the university.Academic journals / journal papers, bulletin papers, diplomas, conference presentation papers / materials, research research reports (scientific research funding grant results reports, COE reports, etc.), research materials (working papers, technical reports, discussions) You can browse papers, etc.).Also,1971Since then, the library bulletin "Clock Tower" has been published, and information has been disseminated mainly on academic books and material explanations, lecture contents of academic material lectures, etc.[PR 29].
- Currently, Kwansei Gakuin has the following libraries on each campus of Nishinomiya Uegahara, Kobe Sanda, and Nishinomiya Seiwa.[PR 30]..The library on the Nishinomiya Uegahara campus is treated as the main library library, and the library on the Kobe Mita campus is treated as the university library branch.The library on the Nishinomiya Seiwa CampusSeiwa Junior CollegeAlthough it is treated as a library, it also has the function of a library of the Faculty of Education, and is generally called the "Seiwa Campus Library". Four-year college students can use the Seiwa Junior College Library, and junior college students can use the university library.
- The university library is open to the general public for a fee.The capacity is 200 people, and a registration fee of 6500 yen for the whole year and 3500 yen for the half year is required.The main building of the university library and the Mita annex will be available. Since July and January are during the test period, open house users will not be able to use the library.The junior college library (Seiwa Campus) is not open to the public.
- OPACIn addition to the collections of the libraries on the three campuses, the library of the Faculty of Law, the library of the Faculty of Theology, the books of the Christian Education and Childcare Research Center on the Seiwa Nishinomiya Campus, and the picture books in "Children's Center Toys and Picture Books" Search is also possible.
- University Library (Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus)
- The collection of books is currently about 180 million, of which about 150 millionOpen books..The number of new books accepted is around 3 per year.The electronic journals are centrally managed in the Central Building and currently hold about 5 titles.About 12,000 types of domestic books and about 7,000 types of foreign books are accepted as periodicals.Approximately 30,000 audiovisual materials are held[PR 31]..Opening hours on weekdays on class days are 8:50 --22: 00.
- I have the following valuable books.A typical one is shown.
- "Gutenberg 42 Line BibleVolume 2 2 Raw Leaves (Biblia latina, 42 lines [1455?]) ”[Annotation 5]
- "ErasmusGreek New Testament by School Note (Novum Instrumentu [m] 1516) ”
- "Hyogo Prefecture Fishing Gear Illustration"[PR 32]
- "Toji Monjo"
- "Kierkegaard: Gjentagelsen (repetition) 1843 ”
- "Dead Sea ScrollsFragment (A Fragment from the Dead Sea Scrolls from 11QpaleoLev, Fragment L)
- "Foxwell Document"[Annotation 6]
- I have the following valuable books.A typical one is shown.
- We have the following as a special library.A typical one is shown.
- Thomas HobbsBook library[Annotation 7]
- John RockBook library[Annotation 8]
- Adam SmithBook library
- JamesandJohn Stuart MillBook library[Annotation 9]
- Scottish Enlightenment Collection[Annotation 10]
- Reformation / Canon Law Collection[Annotation 11]
- British Social Policy Collection
- British Social Science Classics Collection
- We have the following as a special library.A typical one is shown.
- Book Media Hall (Kobe Mita Campus VI Building)
- Currently, the number of books in the collection is less than 31, and all are open books.In recent years, new acceptance has been around 1 books per year.About 800 types of domestic books and about 1,200 types of foreign books are accepted as periodicals.We have about 1 audiovisual materials.Opening hours on weekdays on class days are 8:50 --22:00.In addition, about 100 personal computers are installed in the media forum for education and research.
- Seiwa Junior College Library (Seiwa Campus Library)
- Currently, the number of books in the collection is about 22, all of which are open books.In recent years, new acceptance has been around 5,000 books per year.About 110 types of domestic books and about 67 types of foreign books are accepted as periodicals.We have about 900 audiovisual materials.Opening hours on weekdays on class days are 8:50 --21: 00.
History of university libraries
- 1889 --A book room called the Shojakukan will open.The first directorJCC Newton.
- 1895 --Newly established the Faculty of Theology Traveling Library
- 1908 --Renamed from bookstore to library
- 1922 --The Central Auditorium was completed, and the Branch Memorial Auditorium (currently Kobe City)Prince Civic Gallery) Was used as a library and became an independent building for the first time.
- 1929 --To commemorate the relocation of the campus to Kamigahara, Nishinomiya CityTakenaka CorporationReceived a donation from the owner Takenaka Toemon of a library with a clock tower.
- 1930 --Renamed from Kwansei Gakuin Library to Kwansei Gakuin Library
- 1934 --Started publishing the library newsletter "Clock Tower" (twice a year, suspended in issue 2)
- 1955 --Expansion of both wings of the clock tower and extension of the first library.
- 1956 --As the first director of the public election systemKiyoshi SanekataProfessor of the Faculty of Letters becomes the 7th director
- 1963 --A new building was added to the back of the 1st library.
- 1968 --The second library is completed.
- 1971 --The first issue of the library bulletin "Clock Tower" has been revived.The third library is completed.
- 1980 --A collection of 50 books.
- 1993 --Construction of the new university library begins.Collection search system (OPAC) Working.
- 1995 --The Great Hanshin Awaji Earthquake caused great damage such as the collapse of bookshelves.The first phase of the new university library opens.A university library branch office was opened in Building II of Kobe Mita Campus in line with the establishment of the Faculty of Policy Studies.Collection of about 1 million books.
- 1997 --New University Library Grand Opening
- 2000 --Established JCC Newton Award.
- 2001 --Opened the Kobe Mita Campus Library and Media Center in the newly built Kobe Mita Campus Building III.
- 2004 --Opening on Sundays.Collection of about 140 million books.
- 2008 --The Kobe Mita Campus Library Media Center was expanded and relocated to the newly built Kobe Mita Campus Building VI.
- 2009 - Seiwa UniversityDue to the corporate merger with Kwansei Gakuin, the Seiwa University Library becomes the "Seiwa Junior College Library" of Kwansei Gakuin. Treatment of a library different from "Kwansei Gakuin University Library".
- 2017 --The opening hours of the Seiwa Junior College Library will be extended.
Education and research facility
- Academic Affairs Organization
- Higher Education Promotion Center[PR 33]
- Language Education and Research Center[PR 34]
- It offers intensive programs in English, French and German, as well as elective foreign language courses.We are also conducting joint research related to language and culture, and are conducting research activities such as holding study groups and publishing research journals in six languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean.
- Teaching Profession Education and Research Center[PR 35]
- In order to support the acquisition of qualifications such as teacher licenses, school library librarians, and museum curators, we provide students with information sessions, individual consultations, and guidance for hands-on training and nursing care.In addition, he conducts research for school education practice and publishes the results in "bulletin".
- Common Education Center
- Sports Science / Health Science Education Program Room
- Student Activity Support Organization
- Comprehensive support center
- Information Environment Organization
- Research Promotion Social Cooperation Organization[PR 36]
- International Organization
- International Education and Cooperation Center
- Japanese Education Center
- International Education / Japanese Language Education Program
- Entrance Examination Department
- Career center
- Career Education Program Room
- University library
- Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus University Library
- Kobe Sanda Campus Library Media Center
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology[PR 37]
- For the purpose of conducting research related to economy and industry1934Opened in.EUIJ KansaiAs the secretariat of the EU, conducts EU research and lectures.In addition to this, basic statistics on industry and economy, magazines,OECDIt collects and provides related materials, Nikkei NEEDS related data, and other materials.
- Human Rights Education Laboratory[PR 38]
- We take all issues of discrimination from the standpoint of "human rights" and are developing human rights education and research activities.It holds study groups, publishes research magazines and enlightenment booklets, examines the operation of comprehensive human rights courses, plans lectures on human rights issues, and collects and organizes human rights books and materials.
- Christian and Cultural Studies Center[PR 39]
- Disaster Reconstruction System Research Institute[PR 40]
- Japan Society for Disaster ReconstructionIs installed
- Children's Center
- At the Yamakawa Memorial Hall on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus, which was newly completed in 2010, we are developing three businesses: "local child and child-rearing support business," "development support business," and "toy and picture book business."
- Seiwa Campus Training Support Office
- Specific Project Research Center
- As of September 2013, there are 9 projects
- Advanced Social Research Institute[PR 41]
- 博物馆[PR 42]
- HyogoMitaLocated in.1955A campsite opened by Kwansei Gakuin.Located on a hill with an altitude of about 250 m in the eastern part of Sanda City, in Kobe CitySengari Water Source PondCan be seen below.It was established for the purpose of practicing Christian-based outdoor activity education and religious education.1984The camp center was completed, and bungalows, chapels, training rooms and accommodation training facilities were built in.Total land area is 82,913m2, The total area of the building is 4,709.2m2..Both land and buildings are owned by Kwansei Gakuin.
- Tateyama mountain hut
- ToyamaNakashinkawa-gunLocated in.1964(39) Installed in September.Tateyama Kurobe Alpine RouteAlong, about 2,000m above sea levelChubu Mountain National Park・ In the special protection areaNational forestLocated in[PR 44]..Total land area is 1,185.0m2, The total area of the building is 127.8m2..The building is owned by Kwansei Gakuin, and the land is the country (Forestry Agency) Borrowed from.It is open from July 7th to the end of September every year.
- Mt. Togakushiyama hut
- NaganoNagano cityLocated in.Myoko Togakushi Mountains National ParkAvailable to students, faculty and alumni for outdoor activities[PR 45]..Total land area is 3,304.8m2, The total area of the building is 201.1m2..Originally built by the Wandervogel Department as a department facility in 1960, it was run by the Academy in 1972.Even now, the Wandervogel department is the main user, but if you make a reservation, other applicants can also use it.Both land and buildings are owned by Kwansei Gakuin.
- Zhang Memorial Hall
- HyogoNishinomiyaLocated in.1975As a facility for disseminating musicology, a part of the land and buildings were donated and used as an educational facility.2003It is renovated every time and is used as a research facility of the Art Institute, which is a project to promote the advancement of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.Total land area is 893.4m2, The total area of the building is 159.9m2..Both land and buildings are owned by Kwansei Gakuin.
- Kwansei Gakuin Kashiwara Studio
- HyogoTamba cityLocated in the center of the castle town of Kashiwabara Town.It is a facility that uses an unoccupied old folk house, and is used in the exercise course "Urban Policy Exercise (Kashiwabara)" in the Department of Urban Policy, Faculty of Policy Management, and in some seminars in the Faculty of Law.Other universities may have facilities that use old folk houses, but many are treated as "campus", but this facility is not treated as a campus.
- Chikari Seminar House (Closed)
- Located in Sanda City, Hyogo Prefecture.1978Installed in.It was used as a training facility for companies and schools.Takeo Mikiyuanprime minister,Jimmy CarteryuanUS President[Annotation 12] Also visited.At its peak, there were 1 users annually, but due to the aging of the building,2005It was closed in October and officially closed in March 10. It had an administration building with five seminar rooms and a chapel for weddings, and an accommodation building with a capacity of 2014 people.1981In addition to a roundtable discussion with former Prime Minister Miki and others, it is also known that VIPs from around the world have visited the site frequently.After closing, the chapel pipe organ was moved to the Kobe-Sanda Campus Lambuth Memorial Chapel in 2006, and the stained glass was moved to the Central Auditorium (2014th Anniversary Auditorium) completed in 125.Total land area is 93,741.7m2, The total area of the building is 3,933.6m2..The land and building were owned by Kwansei Gakuin even after it was closed, but the building was demolished after it was officially closed.
Off-campus related facilities
- Sengari Country Club[PR 46]
- HyogoMitaLocated in.A golf course run by Kwansei Gakuin. Established in 1962 as "Kwansei Gakuin Sengari Country Club", the first recruitment member limited to those involved in Kwansei Gakuin started. In 1963, the name was changed to "Sengari Country Club" and recruitment of members began from the general public. The course opened in 1965.Kwansei Gakuin officials and alumni can receive various special treatments. Since 1967, the newsletter "SENGARI" has been published.In 1985, a stone monument of "Noble Stubbornness" was set up to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the opening.
Education and research
Features of education
We carry out education based on Christianity.It is characterized by focusing on language education and international exchange, and has historically had strong ties with universities in North America.In addition, the Faculty of Science has a strong sense of science because it has its origins in the Faculty of Science.
Things about Christianity
At Kwansei Gakuin University, we practice education based on Christianity, so the curriculum is structured in line with that spirit throughout the university.Here are some characteristic ones.
- Opened the Faculty of Theology
- Kwansei Gakuin University is one of the few in JapanFaculty of TheologyHas been opened.One of the Protestant denominationsThe Christian Church of JapanAuthorizationSeminaryIt has become.Long time agoク リ ス チ ャ ンOnly enrolled, but now non-Christians can enroll.Most of the graduates who aim to become evangelists are evangelists of Methodist churches (such as the Renewal Evangelism Society of the Japanese Christian Church).BaptistSystem church (United Church of Christ in JapanSome people become evangelists.Christian Education Officer (Church schoolThe curriculum for acquiring the qualification is also inherited from Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Chapel hour[PR 47]
- The university chapel hour is held for 1 minutes between the first and second periods of the day when classes are held.It is a free participation, and if you do not participate, there will be a 2-minute break between the first and second hours.A silent prayer to the organ performance,HymnFollowing singing, praying, and reading the Bible, lectures by guest speakers from inside and outside the university, English Chapel centered on missionaries, and chapel organistchantCorps,Hand bellChoir,Baroqueensemble,gospelIt is held in various forms such as a traveling praise worship service by student music groups such as choirs and tone chimes.At the end頌栄(A different hymn singing from the beginning ・Hymn 21-88 Many chapels sing "Love in the heart".However, it may be omitted due to time constraints. ) And a silent prayer to accompany the aftermath.It is held in the chapel of each faculty, and the days and programs are different for each faculty, but basically the faculties of theology and economics are held every day. Programs in each faculty chapel will be announced in the "Chapel Weekly Report", so you may attend chapel hours in other faculties to participate in the program you are interested in.
- The chapel of each faculty is set up in the school building of each faculty.The Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Sociology, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Human Welfare have their own chapels.Seiwa Junior CollegeIt is shared with.The graduate school is also used as a classroom, but it has its own chapel.Many of the chapels that also serve as classrooms have been designed to give them a chapel-like appearance by devising decorations and lighting.
- During each of the two days of "University Christian Week" in May and October each year, the "University Joint Chapel" will be held in the Central Auditorium with the time extended to one hour. On the "University Joint Chapel" day, the 5st and 10nd hour classes will be shortened by 2 minutes each, and there will be no chapel hours at the chapels of each faculty.
- The chapel hour is originally an event for students, but if the general public also offers to participate in the receptionist, participation is usually permitted as long as there are vacant seats. Except for the "Chapel Orientation" where all first graders participate in several times, it is rarely full.
- Christian theology
- A compulsory subject for first-year students of all faculties.Lectures on the world view and historical background in Christianity.Often among students"Kiri religion"Is abbreviated as.The exam presents a fairly difficult descriptive question.At the above-mentioned chapel hour, attendance slips will be distributed to all participants (only when other undergraduate students participate in the theology chapel, attendance slips need to be requested to the chapel duty).It is said that there is a professor who adds points to this Christian theology among the multiple attendees.
Things related to language education
- Emphasis on language education
- Kwansei Gakuin University has long focused on English education.It is also called "English Sekigaku" in various public relations media issued by the university. In the 1st and 2nd years, there is a feature that the class hours of languages such as English are enriched throughout the university.
Things related to international exchange and study abroad
- United Nations seminar
- After graduation,United NationsOrientation seminars for students who wish to find employment or work at the United Nations specialized agencies, the World Bank, regional organizations, international NGOs, etc.Training will be held at the United Nations Headquarters and the World Bank during the two weeks of summer vacation.1997Introduced by Mikio Tajima, a professor of the Faculty of Policy Management at that time.Currently, it is offered throughout the university.
- Double degree system
- A system that allows students to obtain a degree from each university by studying abroad for a period of one and a half to two and a half years at a university in Canada or Australia that has an agreement with Kwansei Gakuin University and taking a formal curriculum.
Kwansei Gakuin's unique color
- Joint degree system
- It was introduced for the first time in 2004 at a Japanese university.This system allows students to take two faculties in four years and graduate with a bachelor's degree. In March 4, four first-year students of this system will graduate from the first faculty early in three years and transfer the remaining one year to the second faculty.
- Demonstration physics
- Lecture experiment for 1st and 2nd grade students in the Department of Physics.Unlike the usual lecture format, the lecture is conducted while demonstrating experiments related to the content of the lecture on the spot.This is a rare lecture format at Japanese universities.Was one of the founders of the Faculty of Science and the Department of PhysicsTakeo HoriThe professor introduced it in the Department of Physics at Kwansei Gakuin, which was just established.[PR 48].
- Collaborative course "Business administration for the next generation's successors"
- From 2011, the course will be offered mainly to students whose parents are engaged in business and students who are interested in business succession research (all faculties and grades).Lectures on new businesses, business format changes, organizational reforms, etc. due to generational changes.Lecturer is Business Innovation Center OsakaIn charge of a young active manager who inherited the family business himself with the cooperation of[PR 49]..The efforts of this collaborative courseAsahi Broadcasting"NEWS Yu +Was also featured in the program[PR 50].
- Disaster recovery studies
- 1995About 20 years have passed since the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake that occurred in Japan, and the facts of the earthquake are being weathered.In class, we will hand down the lessons learned from the great earthquake and learn about "what is true reconstruction".[PR 51].
- "Kwansei" studies
- Learn the development process of Kwansei Gakuin while understanding the meaning of the school motto Mastery for Service[PR 51].
Lifelong learning support
Various courses are held at each campus, including satellite campuses, for business people, the general public, and graduates with the aim of supporting lifelong learning.
- Business strategy course[PR 52]
- A training program based on what the faculty members of the Graduate School of Business Strategy are conducting in class.Conducted at Osaka Umeda Campus.
- Puppy Career Program[PR 53]
- A career advancement program for childcare leave workers who wish to return to work and those who wish to re-employ.Conducted at Osaka Umeda Campus.
- KG Umeda Seminar
- A small seminar for working people. 1 course 6 times-10 times in a row.It is held twice a year in spring and autumn, and 2 courses are set for each season.Conducted at Osaka Umeda Campus.
- Umeda Lecture
- Kwansei Gakuin faculty members give free lectures on familiar themes several times a year.Conducted at Osaka Umeda Campus.
- Open seminar
- Open lectures offered to the general public on a wide range of themes.Held twice a year in spring and autumn at each campus of Nishinomiya Uegahara, Kobe Sanda, Nishinomiya Seiwa, and Osaka Umeda.
- Crescent school
- We invite graduates of Kwansei Gakuin, who are active in the business world, as lecturers and give lectures once a month to mid-career alumni.Conducted at the Tokyo Marunouchi Campus.Also, what is held at Osaka Umeda Campus is called "Mikazuki Juku in Osaka".
- New Moon School
- A graduate of the Crescent School serves as a lecturer and gives lectures to young alumni.Conducted at the Tokyo Marunouchi Campus.
Program adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Program adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (currently under construction)
- Top Global University ProjectSupport for the creation of Top Global University Project
- Global human resource development promotion business
- "Practical" World Citizen "Development Program" (university promotion type) (11 universities nationwide have been adopted. The project period is up to 5 years.)
- University Global Expansion Project
- "Japan-Canada Collaboration / World Citizen Leaders Development Program" (adopted in 2012. There were 183 applications from all over the country, and 25 were adopted all over the country.) (The project period is up to 23 from 5. Year)
- Education promotion program to meet the needs of re-learning of working adults
- "Happy Career Program Female Leader Development Course" (Graduate School of Business Strategy) (Business institution: October 2014, 10-March 7, 2017)[PR 55]
- Private university education and research activation facility maintenance project
- "Education and research in collaboration with various actors such as industry and universities in Japan and overseas" (25-)
- Private university education and research activation facility maintenance project
Program adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (the project has ended)
The program shown below has been completed as a subsidy project of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.However, some projects continue to be funded by the university even after the end of the subsidy.
- Female Researcher Support System Reform Program
- "Support for Female Researchers Based on Mastery for Service" (July 2010-March 7)
- 21st Century COE Program
- "Study on'Social Survey Contribution to Human Happiness'" (2003 years from 5)
- Program for supporting contemporary educational needs(Modern GP)
- (1) "Life Design Program as Liberal Arts Education" (adopted in 2006, project period 3 years)
- (2) "Urban regeneration of" theater space Takarazuka "by students" (adopted in 2004, project period 3 years)
- Unique University Education Support Program(Special GP)
- "English Education System Designed for Science" (2005-2008)
- Education promotion program to meet the needs of re-learning of working adults
- (1) "Career Advancement Program for Adapting to Management under Digital Technology" (2007-2009)
- (2) "Community-contribution social entrepreneur training program for baby boomers to play an active role (joint application with other universities)" (2007-2009)
- (3) "Industry-Government-Academia NPO Collaboration" Happy Career (Women's Reemployment / Entrepreneurship) Support "" (2008-2010)
- Strategic university collaboration support program for enhancing university education
- "Sharing the quality of management education programs through inter-university collaboration and developing a mutual evaluation system (joint application with other universities)"
- Joint project with Aoyama Gakuin University, Nanzan University, and Kwansei Gakuin University (adopted in 2009, project period 3 years)
- Strategic university collaboration support project program
- "Wide-area inter-university collaboration through the construction of active learning-type student dispatch and acceptance programs" (joint application of 28 universities and junior colleges in Hyogo Prefecture) (2008-2010)
- Graduate Education Reform Support Program
- "Social Research Education that Contributes to Social Happiness" (2008-2010)
- University Education / Student Support Promotion Project Student Support Promotion Program
- (1) University Education Promotion Program "Development of Innovative Education Program for Social Entrepreneurship Training-Basics-Specialty-Practice-Development of Social Entrepreneurship Ability to Contribute to Wellbeing through Applied Education" (FY2009-FY2011)
- (2) Student support promotion program "Practical career and employment support in response to sudden changes in social conditions" (FY2009-FY2011)
- Systematic graduate school education reform promotion program
- "Training of psychological science practitioners who contribute to the internationalized society" (21-23)
- Attractive Graduate Education Initiative
- "Psychological science education that contributes to science and engineering fields" (2005-2006)
- Program for promoting training of highly specialized professionals in professional graduate schools, etc.
- (1) "Development of financial human resources responsible for regional management-to strengthen the international competitiveness of regional industries" (joint application with other graduate schools) (2008-2009)
- (2) "Core Curriculum at Graduate School of Accounting-3 Core Curriculum at Graduate School of Accounting and Formation of Its Implementation Framework" (Joint application with other graduate schools) (2008-2009)
- Professional graduate school education promotion program such as law school
- (1) Production of "Strategic Role of Modern Entrepreneurs" (2006-2007)
- (2) "Development of advanced simulation education method" (2007-2008)
- (3) "Training of accounting professionals who contribute to the reform of local governments" (2005-2006)
- (4) "Development of original educational methods by a mock law firm-Comprehensive educational program and teaching materials development of theory and practice through virtual cases-" (2004-2006)
Program adopted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Industry-academia collaboration service management human resources development business
According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyGrant-in-Aid for Scientific ResearchIn addition, the ministry's private university strategic research infrastructure formation support projectWe are strengthening science and engineering research through such means.
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific ResearchAcceptance status
- In recent years, the number of new and continuous adoptions has been about 170.The amount received has been around 4 million yen..
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Innovative Innovation Creation Program (COI STREAM)[PR 57]
- As a satellite institution, a COI-T base is formed in collaboration with other satellite institutions (Keio University, Yamagata University) and core institutions (Meiji University).Adopted in 25.The name of the satellite institution is "Kansei-based personalized sound material-cycle society creation base-Kansei value creation research base-".
- List of projects adopted by private university strategic research infrastructure formation support projects
- Reconstruction of Affect Concept: New Challenges in Psychological Science (2015-2019)
- Future Material Conversion Research Center by Peister Molecular Control (FY2015-FY2019)
- Creation of new health maintenance promotion and rehabilitation technology based on the correlation between brain activity and muscle activity in walking (2014-2018)
- Research on the creation of functional nano-single-sized organic molecules (2013-2017)
- Green innovation based on quantum control using SPring-8 (FY2012-FY2016)
- Development of new functional base materials utilizing the self-organizing ability of special organisms (FY2012-FY2016)
- Development and application of interaction evaluation system based on psychology (2010-2014)
- Elucidation of the mechanism of action of environmental chemical substances and gas factors that affect the development of the cranial nerve system and development of its sensing technology (FY2010-FY2014)
- Research on ad hoc information and communication network infrastructure in poor communication environment (2010-2014)
- Search for new molecular magnetic compounds (2010-2014)
- Elucidation of the mechanism of surface-enhanced Raman scattering and ultra-sensitive biospectroscopic analysis based on it (2009-2013)
- Project adopted by the Private University Academic Research Advancement Promotion Project
- This project was carried out by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology until 19..The following issues were adopted and implemented in the high-tech research center development project of this project.In addition, "Kwansei Gakuin University High-Tech Research Center" was established on the Kobe Sanda Campus.
- Development and application of functional elements for biological function monitoring
- Self-Organization-Nanolithography and Applications Using Direct Atomic Arrangement Techniques
- Kwansei Gakuin University Specific Project Research Center
- Supporting project-type research activities by Kwansei Gakuin University faculty members.The purpose is to promote interdisciplinary and innovative joint research, return research results to society, and contribute to society. As of April 2014, there are the following projects.
- Political Action Research Center (April 2014-March 4)
- Bio-Robotics Research Center (April 2014-March 4)
- Risk Design Research Center (April 2014-March 4)
- Global Center for Japanese Culture Education and Research (April 2014-March 4)
- Kansei Value Creation Research Center (April 2013-March 4)
- Global Human Resources Development Research Center (April 2013-March 4)
- Global Policy Research Center (April 2012-March 4)
- Environmental Education and Research Center (April 2012-March 4)
- Human Ecology Education and Research Center (April 2011-March 4)
- Innovation Research Center (October 2010-March 10)
- Center for Applied Psychological Sciences (October 2010-September 10)
- West Africa Radio Wave Utilization Promotion International Cooperation Research Center (October 2010-September 10)
- Zero Carbon Society Research Center (October 2010-September 10)
- Tourism Studies and Community Development Research Center (April 2010-March 4)
- Comprehensive Research Project Center on WMVories (April 2009-March 4)
- Environmentally Adaptable Network Research Center (April 2009-March 4)
- Mathematical Science Research Center (April 2008-March 4)
- Portofolio R & D Center for Language Learners (April 2008-March 4)
- SiC Materials and Processes Research and Development Center (October 2007-September 10)
- Science Imaging Research Center (April 2005-March 4)
- Regional / Town / Environmental Policy Research Center (April 2005-March 4)
- Environmentally Friendly Polymer Research Center (October 2004-September 10)
- Urban Creation Research Center (October 2004-September 10)
- Center for Thanatology and Spirituality (October 2004-September 10)
Since Kwansei Gakuin University provides education based on Christianity, there are events related to this.
Various worship services are held by the religious center[PR 58].
- Early morning prayer meeting
- In addition to the chapel hour, faculty members and students gather and worship every Friday morning during university classes.It is open to the general public.
- Easter worship
- Worship to celebrate Easter. It will be held at the Lambuth Memorial Chapel (Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus) in mid-April.
- Bates Chapel Sunday Worship
- A worship service is held at the Bates Chapel (Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan) on the 2nd and 4th Sunday mornings of every month.It is open to the general public.Worship is a bilingual format that uses some English.
- Christmas worship
- It will be held in the chapel of each campus in the middle of December.
- Open campus high school student welcome worship
- It will be held at the Lambuth Memorial Chapel on the morning of the first day of the open campus, which will be held for two days at the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus in early August.Rather than having the students participate, the content is to pray to God that the students and high school students who are coming to the university today can choose the most suitable path.
Christmas related events
At the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus, it is customary to decorate the two Himalayan cedars in front of the clock stand as Christmas trees in early December.In addition, on the Kobe Mita Campus, two Himalayan cedars in front of Academic Commons and on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus, one Himalayan cedar in front of Building No. 12 will be decorated with lights as a Christmas tree. Christmas trees also appear here and there on campus.Christmas services are also held at each campus, including Umeda in Osaka and Marunouchi in Tokyo, and various events are held at Christmas concerts.In addition, for three years from 2, the 2th anniversary of the school's founding, it was projected on the clock tower at the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus in connection with Christmas.projection mappingWas done.
The school festival of Kwansei Gakuin University is called the New Moon Festival, and is held every year from late October to early November under the university festival executive committee, which is a student organization.The main campus, Uegahara Campus, will be held for 10 days (11 days until 3) during Culture Day.The Kobe Mita Campus will be held for two days earlier on Saturdays and Sundays, and the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus will be held for two days on Saturdays and Sundays after mid-November.The university festival on the Uegahara campus, which is the main campus, is particularly large.Although the indoor exhibition is weak, the genre of music-related events is wider than other university festivals, and there are many mock shops, so there are many visitors from outside the university, so Hankyu Railway is usually at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and Kotoen Station. In addition to broadcasting information about university festivals with conductors and station announcements, it also responds to a large number of visitors by issuing a large number of temporary buses that go back and forth between Kotoen Station and the university.
In order to obtain cooperation such as renting facilities from university authorities, it is necessary to collect the signatures of a majority of the total number of students every year.Therefore, the "University Festival Preparatory Committee" will carry out signature activities from the beginning of the spring semester, and after the holding is decided, the "University Festival Executive Committee" will be established.
There is a benefit-type scholarship originally prepared by Kwansei Gakuin[PR 60].
Extracurricular activities / club activities
At the current Kwansei Gakuin University, there is a sports club, general culture department,Newspaper General Department・ 6 general departments of religion, general broadcasting station, cheering party, 2 local governments of law faculty student union, theology student union, law faculty self-government association, commerce society study group committee There are about 100 registered circles (university official circles) and many other non-official circles, each of which is actively engaged in extracurricular activities.
There used to be student associations at the top of student groups, but due to the turmoil of the university conflict in 1968-69, the student associations collapsed, leaving some.The above-mentioned 6 general department 2 residents' association is a part of the remaining organization.The student association's university-wide executive committee was suspended, and although the student membership fee was collected by the university on its behalf, it remained unusable for about eight years.After that, the Student Union Financial Management Committee, which was established in 8, allocates the remaining amount of the student group budget to the activities of the student groups, etc. A special budget was organized and allocated as operating funds.According to the Covenant, the Financial Management Committee manages student membership fees by itself and has the task of rebuilding the organization of the student association, and it was said that it would be dissolved when the university-wide executive committee was rebuilt.[PR 61].
However, the Student Union was established on April 2016, 4.The current member organizations are the Athletic Association, the Ministry of Culture, andNewspaper General Department・ There are 6 general departments, the general department of religion, the general department broadcasting station, and the general department of cheering party, 2 residents'associations of the Faculty of Law and the Student Union of theology, and the University Festival Preparatory Committee.The Financial Management Committee was dissolved and the student association was officially suspended.
General Culture Department
Newspaper General Department
"Kwansei Gakuin University's on-campus paper"Kwansei Gakuin University NewspaperIssuance body.
Religious Affairs Department
General Broadcasting Station
Faculty of Law Student Union
Faculty of Theology Student Association
Cheering party general department
- 1954Founded at the request of the cheering party.He has long reigned at the top of the university brass band in Japan and is widely known throughout the country. The record of 1962 consecutive victories in the national competition, which was achieved from 1977 to 13, is still unbroken.
AthletemottoIs "Noble Stubbornness(Noble stickiness) ".The athletic club does not participate in the university sports association.Once the high school garden ball clubGovernment Kobe Higher Commercial School(CurrentKobe University), When he was defeated for the second consecutive year, the director at that timeHata KanzoWhat was advocated and adopted as the motto of the club has spread throughout. Since the 1970s, due to factors such as the abolition of sports recommendation admission,Kansai UniversityAt the same time, the slump in student sports began.Both schools, which had a sense of crisis, have a comprehensive rivalry with Kansai University as one of the measures to overcome it.Comprehensive SekisenThe1978Started from. As of 2012, Kwansei Gakuin University is leading the competition with 18 wins and 16 losses.After that, the sports recommendation system was revived, and the designated strengthening club system was established. While the university is focusing on sports promotion, some clubs are strengthening as follows.
- Kwansei Gakuin University FightersIt is,American FootballThe team name of the department.Kansai Student American Football FederationBelongs to, and has won the most 1 times in the league's first division (Div.1), andKoshien bowlHe has won the most 30 times (including 4 wins at both schools) and 1 rice bowl victory (as of December 2019), and is known nationwide in the university American football world.
- In the middle of the Showa era, he achieved national domination and several Kansai dominations.CurrentlyKansai University Rugby Football LeagueIt is a powerful player who belongs to the A-League. In the 2008 league match, he won for the first time in 51 years (6 wins and 1 loss), and in 2009, he won the league title for the second consecutive year with all seven wins.
- Since its founding in 1918Emperor's cup7 times,Kansai Student Soccer LeagueHas won 28 times.In addition, it should be noted.1958Held38th Emperor's CupThe score of 1-18 in the first round of the Emperor's Cup is the record of the highest score, the highest score difference, and the highest total score of one game team of the Emperor's Cup.
- Former Kansai Six University Baseball FederationIt was also the founding school ofKansai Student Baseball FederationBelongs to.He won the second place at the XNUMXst Japan National Collegiate Baseball Championship.
In the fall 2012 season, he won the league title for the first time in 1993 years since the spring of 19. OBProfessional baseballAs a playerTakeshi Taguchi,Shimizu Honor,Miyanishi Nao,Takashi OginoThere are
Winner in the spring of 2021, the sixth time in 28 years as a representative of the Kansai Student Baseball FederationAll Japan University Baseball ChampionshipParticipate in. In the quarterfinalsKeio UniversityAfter meeting with (Tokyo Rokudai), Kwansei caught up with two home runs for a while (although the match against Keio University was the first since the match since the final of the 2st tournament in 1952), the same score as at that time. Lost 5-3.
- IncidentallyHigh SchoolHowever, the baseball club has a tradition, and in the summerNational High School Baseball ChampionshipThen 1 victory, 1 runner-up, springSelected High School Baseball TournamentHowever, he has a track record of winning once. At the 1 2009st Summer TournamentHyogoHe played for the first time in 70 years as a representative.
- Kwansei Gakuin University Hoop FightersCalledKansai Student Basketball FederationBelongs to.He has won the Kansai Student League 14 times.Kyoto Sangyo UniversityNext to 19 times (as of 2010).
- Mountain area
- 1920Inauguration. On March 2008, 3, two male students who belonged to the mountainous areaHimalayasSucceeded in the first ascent to (6196 meters), an unexplored peak in the eastern part.
- Judo section
- Second World WarPreviously, the judo club of Kwansei GakuinNational Kosen Judo TournamentWon three times in 1935, 1938 and 1939 (Kosen judoSee page).
- Official public relations agency (Kwansei Sports)
- There is an organization called the official public relations organization of the athletic association.Kwansei Sports is a sports newspaper published several times a year.WebsiteReport on the results of the athletic meet.
Kwansei Gakuin Religious Music Committee affiliated organization
- Kwansei Gakuin Choir[PR 62]
- Aspiring to serve through religious music,1951Formed.Currently, students play a central role in activities such as service at academy and university ceremonies and chapel hours, Christmas music worship services, performance trips to various parts of the country, and the annual chorale arvent.
- Kwansei Gakuin Handbell Choir[PR 63]
- 1986Founded in November as part of the school's religious music activities.We perform at each faculty chapel on campus, perform at Christmas music worship services, and visit other churches and facilities.He also participates in the Kansai Handbell Festival and the National Handbell Festival.
- Kwansei Gakuin Baroque Ensemble
- 1989Formed as part of religious music activities.Focusing on chamber orchestras from the Middle Ages to the early modern period in Europe such as Bach, Mozart, and Handel, he serves music in chapels of each faculty, churches outside the university, and schools.It also holds regular concerts and Christmas concerts.
- Kwansei Gakuin Gospel Choir “Power Of Voice”[PR 64]
- 2000, Formed by volunteer students at Uegahara Campus. Since 2004, it has been officially registered as an official organization of the Kwansei Gakuin Religious Music Committee.Activities centered on service in each faculty chapel.
- Kwansei Gakuin KSC Choir[PR 65]
- 2004Established for the purpose of promoting Christian music activities.He is active on Christmas, college religious week and other events.
University registration group (official circle)
- Street dance circle established in 1973
University personnel and organizations
List of university personnel
Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus
- 1-155 Uegahara Ichibancho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture,
- Faculty of use
- Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Sociology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Human Welfare, Faculty of International Studies
- Graduate School of Use
- Graduate School of Theology, Graduate School of Letters, Graduate School of Social Sciences, Graduate School of Law, Graduate School of Economics, Graduate School of Commerce, Graduate School of Language, Communication and Culture, Graduate School of Human Welfare, Graduate School of Justice, Graduate School of Business Strategy
- Hankyu Imazu LineIncheon Station-Kotoen Station12 minutes walk fromHankyu busApproximately 5 minutes (get off at "Kansai Gakuin-mae")
- School area: 417,247.56m2[PR 66]
- School area: 168,229.65m2[PR 66]
- Lecture room, practice room, etc. Total area: 28,579.85m2[PR 66]
- Design and supervision:WM Vories Architects
- Construction:Takenaka Corporation
- The library is centered around the central lawn, and buildings are placed on both sides.Also red and creamStuccoThe walls and continuous arches () are used to decorate the parapet roof with Spanish tiles, or the Spanish tile-roofed school building is almost unified and modern.建築 家William Merrell VoriesIt is also one of the representative works of.The buildings on the Kwansei Gakuin University Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus areHanshin ModernismHas the characteristics of,1958(Showa 33) The Uegahara district, including the campus,NationalDesignated as the second educational district in Japan after the district..In the 1960s after the war, there was a time when the Spanish mission style school building was not adopted, but from the 1970s, the designer was appointed.Japanese designThe Spanish mission style school buildings were built again.
- When writing together with KSC (Kobe Mita Campus), which will be described later,WALNUTMay be written.
- In August 2009, the clock tower (former library) on the Nishinomiya Uegahara campus was opened in the country.Registered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in.
- Main facilities (★ is Vories architecture or WM Vories Architects design) (◆ is Spanish mission style building) (☆ is designed by Japan)
Undergraduate school building
- Faculty of Theology School Building ★ ◆ (1929)
- A building that has existed since the relocation of Uegahara. There is a chapel on the 2nd floor that takes advantage of the atmosphere of timber.There used to be an undergraduate office and a dean's office, but now it has been moved to the "Yoshioka Memorial Hall", and the empty space has been converted into a classroom.From the time of promotion to university, it was called "University Building No. 2".In addition, on the back side of the school buildingGreat Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake23 books associated with the academy officials who died inWhite magnoliaThere is.
- Faculty of Letters School Building ★ ◆ (1929)
- A building that has existed since the relocation of Uegahara. When the university was promoted in 1934, it became the "University Building No. 1" as the school building of the "Faculty of Law and Literature". With the completion of the first law school building in 1957, it became the literature school building.There was a plan to expand it into a mouth shape in the future, but it did not come true.There was a temporary archeology study group room on the basement floor.There is also a rose garden in the courtyard.
- Faculty of Letters New Building ◆ ☆ (1985)
- There are graduate school classrooms, history laboratories, and conference rooms. In 1998, a passageway on the second floor was built to connect with the school building of the Faculty of Letters.
- Faculty of Economics School Building ★ ◆ (1929)
- A building that has existed since the relocation of Uegahara.At the beginning of the move to Uegahara, it was used as the "School Building of the Faculty of Higher Commerce". It became the main building of the university when it was promoted to university in 1934, and when the junior college was abolished in 1958, the main building of the university moved to the former junior college building, and this building became the school building of the Faculty of Economics.Until the 1980s, there was a "cafe / poplar" on the basement floor, but now it is a "common room / poplar".
- Faculty of Commerce School Building ★ ◆ (1929)
- A part of the building has been around since the relocation of Uegahara.At the beginning of construction, it was about half the size of the current one, but it was expanded in 1934 in line with the promotion of the university to almost the current size.In addition, he called himself "University Building No. 3" as the school building of the "Faculty of Commerce and Economics".With the transition to the new university, it became the school building of the Faculty of Commerce.
- Faculty of Sociology School Building ◆ ☆ (2012/2014)
- The former Faculty of Sociology school building was built at the current location of Building H in line with the opening of the Faculty of Sociology in 1960.The only Vories architecture of Kwansei Gakuin that did not adopt the Spanish mission style was the former student hall and the former school building of the Faculty of Sociology, and the decoration was abolished as much as possible.In the part of the building where the chapel is currently located, there used to be the First Professor Research Center, which was relocated to the current location where the tennis court was, and the first phase of construction of the Faculty of Sociology school building was completed in 2012 on the site. I let you (Building A).The former Faculty of Sociology school building was dismantled, and the second phase of the Faculty of Sociology (the part where the faculty office is currently located) and the construction of Building H were carried out, and it was completed in 2014 (Building B).
- Faculty of Law School Building ◆ (1978)
- The interior is a private laboratory, office, chapel, and archive for faculty members of the Faculty of Law, and although there are a small number of practice rooms, there are no classrooms.Classes in the Faculty of Law are mainly held in Building A.The first law school building was built in 1957, and was built in front of the current law school building in front of the library next to the Sankun Garden. Until 1957, the current Faculty of Letters school building was shared by the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Law.
- Building G ◆ ☆ (2008/2010)
- It is actually divided into three buildings.The large H-shaped building (main building) has the Faculty of Human Welfare, and there is also a laboratory for faculty members, but the classrooms are shared by all the faculties of Uegahara, and each function as a school building of the Faculty of Human Welfare. It also functions as a common building for the faculty. The H3 classroom is the largest classroom in Kwansei Gakuin today.There are also educational affairs organizations and boards of education in each language.
- The T-shaped part in the south completed in 2010 is called "IS Building" in both the International Faculty Building, and the classroom name is prefixed with "IS".Used by the Faculty of International Studies.There is also a private laboratory for faculty members of the Faculty of International Studies.
- There is a "lounge building" in the north, various lounges on the 2nd floor, and the 1st floorSubwayandFamilyMartWas open, but both stores closed in December 2017.The site of the subwayStarbucksHowever, on the site of FamilyMartSeven-ElevenIs open from March to April 2018.The basement was originally a bicycle parking lot, but until February 3 it temporarily became a university training center.Currently, it is a conference room that can also be used by clubs and circles.
- The location of Building G was originally the former 1st field baseball stadium, but due to the relocation of the 3st field baseball stadium to the XNUMXrd field, it became a school building site.
Annex school building
- Building A ◆ ☆ (1989)
- A small classroom building mainly used by the Faculty of Law for languages and exercises.On the basement there are club rooms and lounges under the Faculty of Law Students' Union.
- Building B ◆ ☆ (1989)
- There are large and medium-sized classrooms in the common building of all faculties on the Uegahara campus.However, there are few classes in the Faculty of Sociology, the Faculty of International Studies, and the Faculty of Human Welfare, which also have large classrooms in the faculty building.Buildings A and B are built in the place where the student dormitory was originally located.In addition to classesUniversity entrance examination center examinationIt will also be the venue for.
- Building C ◆ ☆ (1989)
- A small classroom building mainly used by the Faculty of Economics for languages and exercises.Originally, it was the place where the dormitory cafeteria (a non-co-op trader cafeteria. It was also available to general students. It is equivalent to the current dormitory cafeteria "Uegahara Mama").
- Building D ◆ ☆ (1990)
- A small classroom building mainly used by the Faculty of Commerce for languages and exercises.On the basement, there is a club room under the committee of the Faculty of Commerce, Commerce Society Study Group.
- Building E ◆ ☆ (1994)
- A small classroom building mainly used by the Faculty of Sociology for languages and exercises.The small plaza in front is the place where the "Professor Research Center" was located since the move to Uegahara.
- Building F ◆ ☆ (1997)
- The large part on the west side is mainly used by the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Theology for language classes and exercises.The annex on the east side has a small classroom for exercises from the 2nd floor to the top, and the 1st floor has a psychology office and an individual laboratory of the Applied Psychology Research Center.There is a staircase that goes down to the basement in the annex, and the basement of the entire F building is the psychoscience laboratory.
- Building H ◆ ☆ (2014)
- Although it is integrated with the Faculty of Sociology school building, it is a common building for all faculties in Uegahara.There are large and small classrooms, but the largest learning commons on the Kamigahara campus are located on the 1st and 2nd floors. In the Learning Commons Lounge on the 1st floorMatsuyaとKentucky Fried ChickenHas opened a store, which is one of the new school cafeterias.The basement is the library of the adjacent library, which is connected to the library underground.There is also a storage room for the university museum.
- Building I ◆ ☆ (2021)
- Building "Ai" instead of Building 1.A school building under the slope adjacent to the campus, which was originally built by purchasing a corner of a dilapidated apartment. There is a Psychology Laboratory on the 1st floor, an Applied Psychology Research Center on the 2nd floor, and a rental lab on the 3rd floor.
- 4th Annex (1973)
- In Uegahara's common building for all faculties, in addition to middle and small classrooms, there are a higher education promotion center and a psychoscience laboratory, but the biggest feature is that there is a PC support room and a PC classroom. There is also a co-op boarding house placement store on the first floor.It's not a Spanish mission style, but it has a Spanish roof tile on the parapet roof to give it a sense of unity with other buildings.
- 5th Annex (1964)
- There used to be a part that protruded toward the current library, but with the renovation of the library, that part was dismantled in 1993 and became the current shape.There are many relatively large classrooms in the common building of all faculties in Uegahara, and the 3rd and 4th classrooms have long been the largest classrooms in Kwansei Gakuin (currently the H101 classroom is larger). There is also a small classroom on the 3rd floor. On the first floor is the co-op shop "Lara Quint".On the block side of the north side of the city road where the library is located, it is currently the only school building that is neither Spanish mission style nor has Spanish roof tiles on the parapet roof.
- University-wide shared building (1961)
- Former Faculty of Science Main Building.It was the first undergraduate school building built on the south side of the city road. After the Faculty of Science moved to the Kobe Mita Campus in 2001, reconstruction work on the buildings around "New Moon Pond" began, and the former university main building, alumni memorial hall, academy main building annex, and new moon club (currently Kansai) The office, etc. in the facility equivalent to the Gakuin Kaikan) was temporarily occupying until the spring of 2004.
- Currently, there are 7 classrooms, including the Graduate School of Business Strategy, the Institute for Disaster Reconstruction Systems, the Research Center for Applied Psychology (CAPS), and individual faculty laboratories mainly for law and accounting graduate schools.Modernist architecture that is not Spanish mission style.
- Media / Research Building ◆ ☆ (1981)
- Former Faculty of Science new building.In addition to computer classrooms, there are individual faculty laboratories mainly for law schools and accounting schools.
- Information Media Building ◆ ☆ (1981)
- Former Information Processing Research Center.In addition to the computer classroom, there is a faculty member's laboratory.
Graduate school building
- Graduate School Building 1 ◆ ☆ (2004)
- There was a junior college building originally built in 1953 at this place.It was used as the main building of the university due to the closure of the junior college, but it was rebuilt together with the alumni association and the new moon club due to the redevelopment of the area around the new moon pond.Although the graduate school classrooms and laboratories related to each faculty building are scattered, it is used as a common building for each graduate school.There is a security center in the basement.
- Graduate School Building 2 ◆ ☆ (2004)
- The former law school building was built by renovating the alumni association due to the redevelopment of the area around the new moon pond, and was formerly known as the law school building.Previously, there were offices and classrooms of the Graduate School of Justice, as well as mock courts and civil settlement rooms.The law school has moved to the newly established Nishinomiya North Exit Campus in 2019, but the mock courts and other facilities continue to use the ones in this school building.Currently used by the Graduate School of Business Strategy.
- Hamilkan ★ ◆ (relocated in 1918 and 1929)
- The only building relocated from Harada Campus.At the time of relocation, it was used as Incheon Kindergarten, later became Kwansei Gakuin's laboratory again, and after being used as a laboratory of the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Letters, it is now used as one of the psychoscience laboratories.
Faculty Lab Building
- Professor 1 Research Center (Main Building) ◆ ☆
- Originally, there was the former 1st Professor Research Center, which was built in 1962, at the location of the 1st term school building of the Faculty of Sociology. It was expanded in 1969, and the new building of the 1st Professor Research Center was built in 1994.These were mainly used as laboratories for faculty members in the Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Letters, and Faculty of Sociology.After that, due to aging, except for the new building of Professor 1 Research Building, it was rebuilt together with the adjacent Faculty of Sociology school building. First, the main building of Professor 1 Research Building diverted the tennis court under the steep slope across the road. The current 4-story Professor Research Center (Main Building) was built in 1.Since it is built under the slope, if you enter from the Faculty of Sociology, you will enter the 2010rd floor across the bridge.
- Professor 1 Research Center (New Building) ◆ ☆
- The new building of the 1994st Professor Research Center, which was expanded in 1, has been slightly changed in line with the completion of the current 1st Professor Research Center (main building).
- Second Professor Research Center (2, 1957, 1973)
- Laboratory of faculty members of the Faculty of Economics and the Faculty of Commerce.Currently, it has a mouth-shaped structure, but it has undergone two expansions before it became this shape.The first part was built in 2, facing the Japanese garden.The remaining part originally had an annex of the library, but due to the extension of the new library building in 1957 just behind the old library on the clock stand, this part was also rebuilt into a laboratory building in 1963. The eastern and southern halves of the library called "Ikeuchi Memorial Hall" (the heritage of Professor Emeritus of the Faculty of Commerce, Nobuyuki Ikeuchi is part of the construction fund) were built, and the rest was built in 1973. It became the figure of.
- New Professor Research Center Building A (tentative name, scheduled to be completed by the end of 2)
- Under construction on the site of the dismantling of Buildings 7,8,9, XNUMX and XNUMX for foreigners.
- The individual laboratories of the faculty members of the Faculty of Law are mainly located in the Faculty of Law school building, the Faculty of Human Welfare is mainly located in Building G, the Faculty of International Studies is mainly located in Building G IS Building, and the graduate school is mainly located in the Graduate School Building.Many individual laboratories of faculty members of law schools and accounting schools are also located in the university-wide shared building.
- University Library ◆ ☆ (1995/1997)
- See the "Library" section above for details.The building was grand-opened with the first phase of construction completed in 1995 and the second phase of construction completed in 1.It is a three-story building with one basement floor and a mezzanine floor.There is also a co-op coffee shop on the first basement floor.On the south side, the basement is as bright as the ground floor due to the existence of Sankun Garden.Since it is located just behind the clock tower, the shape of the roof and the height of the building so that the roof of the library can be seen integrally with the roof of the clock tower when viewed from the front side of the clock tower. Is taken into consideration.
- Clock tower ★ ◆ (1929)
- A part of the building has been around since the relocation of Uegahara and was donated by the owner of Takenaka Corporation.Old library.The interior is now a university museum.At the time of completion, there was no gabled part on both wings, but instead there was a part protruding backward. Both wings were expanded in 1955, and a new building was added further to the rear in 1963, but the part protruding backward and the new building were dismantled for the construction of the current university library.
- By donation of OB1977There is a music chime installed in, and the songs and the time to be played have changed from the beginning, but now it is a morning hymn at 10:8 am, 50 minutes before the start of work.Hymn 21-211 (Hymn I-30）朝風静かに吹きて」、午前10時30分のチャペルアワー5分前にはチャペルに祈りを捧げる讃美歌である「讃美歌21-495（I-310）静けき祈りの」、そして5時間目終了時間である午後6時20分に夕刻の讃美歌である「讃美歌21-220（I-51）日かげしずかに」が流れる。入試中などは音楽チャイムは流されない。
- Central Auditorium (125th Anniversary Auditorium) ◆ ☆ (2014)
- The current Central Auditorium is the third generation, the first being built in 3 at Harada Campus. The second generation was the Vories architecture built in 1922 when Uegahara was relocated.It was left as an important building surrounding the central lawn for a long time, but it was demolished in 2 due to aging and inadequate equipment, and in 1929フ ァ サ ー ドThe current Central Auditorium is the only one that has been reproduced and made much larger.A pipe organ made by Austrian Riga will be installed in the auditorium and will be used for Christian events and various lectures, as well as for graduate school entrance and graduation ceremonies, university explanations at the summer open campus, and university festivals. stage,University entrance examination center examinationIt is also used as a waiting room for students and accompanying persons during entrance examinations. The co-op store "Central Pocket" is located on the first floor, and Learning Commons is located on the basement floor.The shape of the roof is designed so that it looks smaller than the actual size of the building when viewed from the central lawn.
- Yoshioka Memorial Hall ◆ ☆ (2006)
- Named after Mikuni Yoshioka, who was the second director.A reconstructed religious center that used to be here.The part closest to the central lawn imitates the exterior of the religious hall, which was a Vories architecture. On the first floor there is an office of the Faculty of Theology and a religious center, and on the second floor there is a club room under the General Religion Department and the Religious Music Committee, as well as a practice room and training room for organists.The training room will be the waiting room when there is a wedding ceremony at the adjacent Lambuth Memorial Chapel. The lounge on the 2st floor will be a space for medical examinations, blood sampling, and breaks during blood donation week.The plants that appear in the Bible are planted right next to the building.
- Gakuin Main Building ★ ◆ ・ Headquarters Building ◆ ☆ (1929, 2004 extension)
- Contains the academy headquarters and the university headquarters.The headquarters of Kwansei Gakuin, which is the headquarters of the school corporation, has a director's office, a director's office, and an office.The university headquarters, which is the headquarters of Kwansei Gakuin University, has a president's office and a reception room.The former director's office has been restored as a museum, but it is not open to the public.
- Student Service Center ◆ ☆ (1986)
- There are Student Affairs Division, Career Center, General Support Center, Student Support Counseling Room, etc.Originally there was a student hall in this place.Later, the current "Old Student Hall" was newly established, and the original Student Hall continued to be used as the "Second Student Hall", but it was destroyed by fire in 2 due to a misfire from the co-op cafeteria on the first floor.It is a building built on the site.Until then, the Student Affairs Division and the Employment Division (currently the Career Center) were located in the former junior college building (renamed the university main building after the abolition of the junior college), which was where the first graduate school was built.
- Lambuth Memorial Chapel ★ ◆ (1959)
- This is the newest Vories architecture that remains in Kwansei Gakuin. A pipe organ manufactured by Schlicker of the United States was installed in 1961, but it is now in 1982.Germany-Replaced with an Oberlinger pipe organ.The original pipe organ was moved to the chapel of the Faculty of Theology, but in 1995Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeIt collapsed and was abandoned.In addition to being used for various religious events, it will also be the venue for campus weddings.
Welfare facilities / health facilities
- Former Student Hall ★ (1959)
- 1 floorCo-opThere is a cafeteria "Big Mama" and a shop, and on the second floor and above, there are mainly music club club rooms and music practice rooms, and there is also a music hall commonly known as "Mamagami Hall".Non-Spanish mission-style modernist architecture designed by WM Vories Architects, the only remaining architect in Kwansei Gakuin.On the gymnasium side, there is an outdoor staircase that goes down from the 2nd floor to a plaza called "Plaza", but in the past there was a corridor from the 2nd floor of the stairs to the gymnasium.The crossing corridor was removed when the new student hall was constructed, but traces of the crossing corridor remain on the second floor.Until the new student hall was built, it was simply called the "student hall".
- New Student Hall ◆ ☆ (1984)
- After the "2nd Student Hall" was burnt down due to a misfire, there was only one student hall for a long time, but after about 1 years, a new student hall was newly built.The co-op's large dining room "Big Papa" and private restaurants are on the basement floor, the co-op shops and bookstores, private restaurants and co-op restaurants are on the first floor, and the second floor is mainly for sports clubs. There are club rooms on the 8rd and 1th floors, mainly cultural clubs and circles.In addition, there is a conference room for subcommittees, which is also used as an exhibition room during university festivals.Originally there was a dormitory and an outdoor pool, but the pool is built on the second basement floor as a heated pool.
- Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan ◆ ☆ (1999)
- Health Care Center (1967)
- There is a clinic inside, and students and faculty members can receive medical insurance.Advance reservations are required for dentistry, psychiatry, and psychosomatic medicine.We also carry out regular health examinations.It's not a Spanish mission style, but it has a Spanish roof tile on the parapet roof to give it a sense of unity with other buildings.
- Foreign housing ★ ◆ (1929)
- The name changed from teacher housing → foreign teacher housing → foreign missionary housing → foreign housing. It is a double-decker and Western-style building, but the servant's living area is a Japanese-style room. It was built up to Building 2, but now Building 10 is used as a guest house as "Bates Building" and Building 1 is used as "Ohara Hall" as a conference room attached to Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan.Only these two buildings can be reached from the Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan side to the vicinity of the building. Buildings 2 to 2 are still used as housing for foreign professors. Buildings 3 to 6 were used for offices, etc., but were dismantled in 7 due to the construction of the new 9nd Professor Research Building A (tentative name). Building No. 2 was dismantled for the construction of the new building of Professor Daiichi Kenkyukan.
- Bateskan ★ ◆ (1929)
- Ohara Hall ★ ◆ (1929)
- A venue for up to 2 people can be set up as one of the meeting rooms and banquet rooms of the Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan, which uses the second building of foreign housing.
Other than buildings
- Tadashi monument ★
- Read one.It was completed in February 50 as part of the 1940th anniversary ceremony.The names of 2 academy-related war dead since the Sino-Japanese War are engraved.
- Central lawn
- New moon pond
- The only survivors of the three agricultural reservoirs that existed before the campus was built in Uegahara.There used to be a pond at the current location of the general gymnasium and the current location of the university library and the 3th annex. When all the buildings around the pond were renovated between 5 and 2001, the pond was renovated and the area was reduced.
- Japanese garden
- The prototype is said to have existed at the time of the relocation of Uegahara, but no clear record has been left.However, it seems that it was already close to what it is now, about five years after the move.
Physical education facility
- General gymnasium (extended in 1959 and 1977)
- It was built in 1959 as a set with the adjacent Student Hall (currently the former Student Hall).What was built at this time was the part of the Kamaboko roof near the student hall.There was also a passageway connecting to the Student Hall (removed when the new Student Hall was under construction). The 2nd floor is a large and small hall, and the 1st floor has a boxing field, a wrestling field, an archery field and a gymnastics field. In 1977, the flat roof was added as a part used by the Kwansei High School. There is a partition between the two parts, but at the time of a big event such as an entrance ceremony, the partition can be removed to make a huge space.Since the gymnasium dedicated to the high school was completed in 2, the entire area was used for universities after the earthquake-resistant construction, and the training center was relocated to the first floor in 2015.In addition, the lighting has been changed to LED, and the brightness has also improved.
- (1st floor) Table tennis field, gymnastics field (494.4m)2), Wrestling ground (1 wrestling), training center, etc.
- (2nd floor) Large floor (2 volleyball or 2 basketball), small floor (1 volleyball or 4 badminton)
- First field:
- Tennis court (4 clays, 1 omni)
- First field:
- Semi-rigid baseball field (8,870m)2, Sat ground), land hockey field (3,280m)2, Sat ground), Athletics stadium (Type 4 official recognition) (Track (all-weather type) 400m6 lane)
- Rugby field (inside the athletics field) (9,250m)2(Full-scale long pile artificial turf)), handball field (1 hard court), driving range (8 lanes left untouched)
- First field:
- Baseball field (12,800m)2(Infield: black soil, outfield: long pile artificial turf), American football field (10,300m)2(Full-scale long pile artificial turf)), Baba and stables
- First field:
- Soccer field (9,600m2(Full-scale long pile artificial turf)), tennis court (3 omni, 3 hard, 1 clay)
- Student Hall New Building B2F:
- Indoor heated pool (official swimming) (short waterway (25m) 7 lanes)
Club activity building
- Glee Club Hall (1971)
- Glee club museum
- Painting club crescent party atelier
- Tea Ceremony Club Keifuan
- Kyudo Hall Hirodokan
Kobe Mita Campus
- 2-1 Gakuen, Sanda City, Hyogo Prefecture,
- Faculty of use
- Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Policy Management
- Graduate School of Use
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Policy Studies
- Directions[PR 67]
- JR Takarazuka LineShin-Mita StationからShinki BusAbout 15 minutes[Annotation 13]. OrKobe Electric Railway Koto LineMinami Woody Town StationAbout 10 minutes by bus from.Besides this,JR Kobe LineSannomiya StationShinki Bus runs the Kwansei Express (KG Express) in 47 minutes.
- School area: 137,975.00m2[PR 66]
- School area: 55,851.03m2[PR 66]
- Lecture room, practice room, etc. Total area: 8,080.65m2[PR 66]
- design:Japanese design
- Construction:Takenaka-Dalin-(I.e.-AsanumaJoint venture
- Kobe Mita International Park CityCulture TownA suburban campus located in the school zone.Abbreviation isKSC..The school building has a unified design in the Spanish mission style (Spanish Colonial Revival), similar to the Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus.There are about 200 trees of 3 species on the campus..Unlike other campuses, you are allowed to go to school by car[PR 68]..In addition, there are 6 shuttle buses that connect to the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus, 12 round trips per day, and it takes about 60 minutes.[PR 69].
- Main facility
- Kobe Mita Campus Lambuth Memorial Chapel (completed in 2000)
- It has a lounge.The pipe organ was relocated from the closed Chikari Seminar House in 2006.
- Building I (1995)
- There are offices in charge of the Faculty of Policy Management, individual laboratories of faculty members of the Faculty of Policy Management, and practice rooms.
- Building II (Faculty of Policy Management, 1995)
- At the time of completion, there was a library branch on the first floor of Building II. In 1, it was expanded and relocated to the newly built Building III as a "book media building", and the media information department will be placed in the empty space.In addition to various classrooms, there is also a chapel-combined classroom in the Faculty of Policy Management.
- Building III (Faculty of Policy Management, 2001)
- Upon completion, the "Library Branch" was moved from Building II and entered the 1st and 2nd floors as the "Book Media Building".The Library Media Center was moved to Building VI, which was completed in 2009, and the vacant space will be used by the new departments of the Faculty of Policy Management (Department of Urban Policy and Department of International Policy).There are architectural studios, multimedia rooms, and various laboratories.
- Building IV (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- It consists of the main building (2001) and the annex (1998).The annex was a "high-tech research center" when it was completed.There are various laboratories, professor's rooms, laboratories and classrooms.There is a chapel-combined classroom in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the main building.
- Building V (Faculty of Science and Engineering, 2009)
- It was created in line with the establishment of the Department of Mathematical Sciences and the Department of Human Systems Engineering.
- Building VI (Faculty of Science and Engineering, 208)
- Office in charge of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Library Media Center, Research Promotion Social Cooperation Organization, Classroom.The Library Media Center has expanded further from the 2nd floor to the 4th floor.
- Building VII (Faculty of Science and Engineering, 2015)
- It was created in line with the establishment of the Department of Advanced Energy Nanoengineering, the Department of Environmental and Applied Chemistry, and the Department of Biomedical Chemistry.There are professor rooms, various laboratories, and classrooms.
- Architectural Experiment Building (Faculty of Policy Management, 2009)
- Created for Architect Program Education in the Faculty of Policy Management.
- First Welfare Building (1995, when it was completed, this was "Building III")
- Lunch Box (dining room), Toy Box (goods sale)
- The second welfare building (2001) There was a health room here until the completion of Academic Commons.
- Fresh Box (dining room), lounge
- Third Welfare Building (2010)
- Colorful Box (convenience store), Sun Cafe, Free Box (student hall)
- Academic Commons (2013)
- Kobe Mita Campus Office, Health Center Branch, General Support Center Branch / Student Support Counseling Room, Career Center, Teaching Profession Education and Research Center, International Education / Cooperation Center, Lifelong Learning Extension, Crescent Cafe.A facility with the concept of integrating student "learning," "rest," and "student activities."In addition to table seats, there is also a corner called "New Moon Room" with a chabudai in the Japanese-style room.A cafe run by the co-op is open.
- Physical education facility
- Gymnasium (completed in 1995), athletics stadium (class 4 official recognition), ground 1 (10,283m)2, Sat ground), 2nd ground (13,154m)2(Sat ground)), tennis court (3 omni courts, 2 hard courts), golf practice field (12 at bats), golf approach and archery field (golf green x 2, 90m lane)[PR 70]
Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus
- 7-54 Okadayama, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture,
- Faculty / Graduate School, etc.
- Faculty of Education, Graduate School of Education, Kwansei GakuinSeiwa Junior College, Kwansei Gakuin Kindergarten
- School area: 27,896.06m2[PR 66]
- School area: 24,230.61m2[PR 66]
- Lecture room, practice room, etc. Total area: 4,920.52m2[PR 66]
- This campus was opened in April 2009 by a merger with Seiwa University.At the beginning of the merger, it was shared by Kwansei Gakuin University Faculty of Education, Seiwa University (closed in 4), and Seiwa Junior College. Worked on Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus such as Building No. 2013 (Dudley Memorial Chapel) and Gaines House (Seminar House)William Merrell VoriesIt is a campus with a quiet appearance where the architectural works of.Since it was originally a campus of another university, unlike the Nishinomiya Uegahara campus, there are few Spanish mission-style buildings, but the buildings other than the gymnasium are decorated with Spanish roof tiles to create a sense of unity.Many Vories architecture remainsKobe Jogakuin UniversityIs adjacent to.
- Main facility
- (★ is Voriz architecture) (◆ is a Spanish mission style building) (☆ is a design designed by Japan) (◇ is not a Spanish mission style, but the parapet roof is decorated with Spanish tiles or a Spanish tiled building )
- Building No. 1 ◇ (1997)
- Faculty of Education Office, Seiwa Junior College Office, Seiwa Campus Office, Conference Room, Individual Laboratory, Part-time Lecturer Waiting Room
- (2nd generation) Building No. 2 ◆ ☆ (2017)
- Lecture room, Learning Commons "Ripura", Music Lab (music classroom), Health Center branch, General support center branch, Student support counseling room
- The second building that became Kwansei Gakuin on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus, which was built on the site of the dismantled Building No. 10. The Learning Commons "Ripla" on the 2st and 1nd floors occupy the largest area. In the group study room on the 2st floorJonah-RuthIs named.
- Building No. 10 (1961, dismantled)
- It was closed only in August 2015 due to aging.After that, part of it was used as a warehouse, and at the university festival (New Moon Festival) at Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus in 8, it was also used as a waiting room for stage performers, but in 2015 it was dismantled for renovation. It was.The following description is the situation at the time of closing.The Himalayan cedar, which is in front of the entrance and becomes a Christmas tree in December, was transplanted to the side of Building 2016 a little during 12.
- The building was originally built as a women's dormitory during the Seiwa Women's Junior College, and at the entrance there are traces of what used to be taken off shoes, a small dormitory room, and a dormitory cafeteria. The atmosphere of the dormitory was still strongly preserved.
- Cultural circle club room, health center branch room, piano voluntary practice room, general support center branch room
- The former dormitory room was converted to a circle room or a piano voluntary practice room by taking advantage of its small size, but many rooms were not used.The former dormitory cafeteria kitchen was converted to a pediatric nutrition kitchen, the cafeteria was converted to a pediatric nutrition tasting room, and the dormitory student discourse room was converted to a student lounge, but it was not used for a long time and the floor fell out and it was in a dangerous state. ..There was a hall next to the student lounge, which was a family hall but had not been used for a long time. There is a trace of the purchasing department on the second floor, but it has not been used for a long time.
- Building No. 3 ◇ (1969)
- Lecture room, practice room, art room, science room, home economics room, piano voluntary practice room, personal locker room, cultural club room
- During the Seiwa University era, there was a library branch and a toy exhibition room, but after the merger with Kwansei Gakuin, books were moved to the library and toys were moved to the Yamakawa Memorial Hall.Some club rooms have been moved to the basement from the closed Building No. 10.
- Building No. 4 ★ ◆ (1932)
- Dudley Memorial Chapel, Conference Room, Organ Practice Room, Piano Voluntary Practice Room
- One of the few Vories architectures that remains on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus.It is designated as a cityscape formation building in Nishinomiya City.Initially it was the school building of Kobe Women's Theological Seminary.Part of the chapel hour on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus will be held.Also, each of the Faculty of Education and the junior collegeReligious officerThere is a room. The second floor has a conference room, a practice room, and an organ practice room.In addition, the piano voluntary practice room has been moved from the closed Building No. 2.
- Building No. 5 ◇ (1995)
- Lecture room, practice room, individual laboratory, Seiwa Campus Career Center
- It is connected to Building 6 on each floor, and also functions as the entrance to Building 6. During the renovation of Building No. 10, the Health Center Branch Office was set up on the 1st floor, and after the Health Center Branch Office moved to Building No. 2, the Seiwa Campus Career Center moved from Building No. 1 to the same location.Most of the private laboratories are located in Building No. 1 and the hotel.
- Building No. 6 ◇ (1986)
- Lecture room, PC classroom, piano lesson room, music instructor individual laboratory, co-op shop, student lounge
- The co-op shop is not large in scale, but it sells products that are typical of a store in the Faculty of Education, such as handling electronic organs.
- There is the largest lecture room on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus.
- Building No. 7 ◇ (1988)
- Lecture building, music room, restaurant, bento take-out corner
- The cafeteria on the basement floor is called "Mana Hall" and has been a trader cafeteria since the days of Seiwa University, and is not operated by the Co-op.Omelette riceThe menu is very different from that of the university co-op cafeteria, such as the wide variety of foods.There is no co-op cafeteria on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus, and "Mana Hall" is the only cafeteria.In addition, there are no restaurants or convenience stores around the campus.Previously, female students could use the shop and cafeteria of the adjacent Kobe College, but since 2018, the gate of Kobe College has become a method that can be unlocked with the IC card function of the student ID card, so Seki students It became impossible to enter Kobe College directly.
- Building No. 8
- gymnasium.Details will be described later.
- Seiwa Junior College Library ◇ (1980)
- Officially called the Seiwa Junior College Library, it is treated as a facility of the Seiwa Junior College, but it also holds many books and materials of the Faculty of Education, and is generally called the "Seiwa Campus Library".It can be used by both Seiwa Junior College students and all undergraduate students of Kwansei Gakuin University.There are many books related to primary education, early childhood childcare, and early childhood education.
- It was built in 1980 when I was at Seiwa University to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of Kobe Women's Theological Seminary, which is one of the sources.Initially called the "100th Anniversary Hall", the library was up to the 3rd floor, and the 4th floor was a reference room and exhibition room for early childhood education, early childhood education and Christian education, and also had an AV lounge.Due to the merger with Kwansei Gakuin University, the 4th floor was also renovated into a library due to the increase in the number of books.Therefore, the atmosphere is different on the 4th floor.In addition, the view from the 4th floor can be seen up to the Osaka area.
- The entrance is on the 3rd floor. The 1st and 2nd floors are open shelves with low ceilings.However, the large music score corner with the reading seats on the first floor has a normal ceiling height. Since the 1th floor was not a library before, the 4rd and 3th floors are moved by stairs like emergency stairs.
- Yamakawa Memorial Hall ◆ ☆ (2009)
- Children's Center, Children's Center Toys and Picture Books, Mary Isabella Lambus Chapel, Christian Education and Childcare Research Center
- This is the first building on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus since Kwansei Gakuin.It used to be the place where the (first) Building No. 2 had an auditorium. Mary Isabella Lambus on the 2nd floorChapelIs equipped with a pipe organ and is used for various worship services such as part of the chapel hour, Christmas worship, joint chapel and long chapel sponsored by a junior college, and is also used for the entrance and graduation ceremonies of Seiwa Junior College as a lecture hall to replace the former Building 2. To.The chair has a built-in table and can be used as a large lecture room.
- There is a children's center on the first floor. We are engaged in three businesses, "local child / child-rearing support project", "development support project", and "toy and picture book business". Only "toy and picture book" is a facility exclusively for students, so the area The entrance is different from the facility for parents and children, and it is the same as the entrance to Mary Isabella Lambus Chapel on the 1nd floor. "Toys and picture books" is not a facility for children, as it is a place for students aiming to become kindergarten teachers and nursery teachers to learn the contents of picture books and how to use toys.
- Graduate school building ◇
- There was a children's center on the first floor until the Yamakawa Memorial Hall was completed.It has a joint laboratory and a media room.
- From April 2018, "Kwansei Gakuin Childcare Facility Popura Nursery School" has been added.Originally it is a nursery school for staff working at Kwansei Gakuin, but there is a "regional frame" and a part of the capacity is also open to the area.It is set up by the Gender Equality Promotion Headquarters, but it is operated by the Kansai Gakuin affiliated with the adjacent Seiwa Nursery Center.Social welfare corporationIt is entrusted to the Seiwa Welfare Association.
- Gaines House ★ ◆ (1932)
- One of the Vories architecture built as a missionary hall.It is designated as a cityscape formation building in Nishinomiya City.Students usually do not enter, but it may be used as a seminar house for exercises.
- Alumni Association ◇
- The former security guard room beside the school gate is used by the Seiwa University Alumni Association.
- Physical education facility[PR 71]
- Gymnasium (Building No. 8)
- It stands under a steep slope, and the 3rd floor is the main entrance. On the 3rd floor, there are bleachers in the arena and a private laboratory for physical education instructors. The 2nd floor has an arena floor, and the 1st floor has a training room, a physical education club room, a shower room, a changing room, and a physical education class lecture room.
- Arena floor (1 volleyball or 1 basketball), Hall of Mirrors (85m between boards)2）
- Ground (10,760m2, Soil ground)
- Kwansei Gakuin Kindergarten ◇
- Operated by Kwansei GakuinKindergartenSo, we are accepting students for practical training such as educational training.The name was changed from Seiwa Kindergarten in April 2016.
- Seiwa Nursery Center ◇
Osaka Umeda Campus
- OsakaKitaChayamachi 19-19 Applause TowerFirst floor,
- Graduate School of Use
- Graduate School of Economics, Graduate School of Commerce, Part of Graduate School of Policy Studies, Part of Graduate School of Language, Communication and Culture
- Design and construction:Takenaka Corporation
- It is a versatile commercial buildingApplause TowerWithinSatellite campusIt was opened as "KG Hub Square".2004It was upgraded from a satellite campus to a regular campus.Day and night classesgraduate SchoolIt is used as a base for classes and job hunting.
Tokyo Marunouchi Campus
- TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchi1-7-12 Supia towerFirst floor,
- Design and supervision:East Japan Railway, JR East Design Corporation
- Construction:Tokyo StationNihombashi Exit Building New Construction Joint Venture (Obayashi team,Taisei construction）
- "Tokyo office"2007It is a skyscraper in front of Tokyo StationSupia towerIt was relocated to the campus and upgraded to a regular campus.It will be used as a support base for job hunting.Several universities have satellite campuses in the same building.
Nishinomiya North Exit Campus
- Hankyu CorporationNishinomiya North Exit StationA campus opened in April 2019 at the "Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardens Gate Building" in Takamatsu-cho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, just outside the east ticket gate. From the Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus to the 4th, 10th, and 7th floors of the 7-story commercial building on the 8th floor and aboveLaw School) Moved.
- 7th floor (about 900m)2) Part (about 200m)2), As "Kwansei Gakuin NISHIKITA CROSS", "Kwansei Gakuin CRESCENT SCHOOL", which is an after-school learning support (after-school) facility, has been established.Kwansei Gakuin Elementary School students are mainly accepted, but about 2% of local students are also accepted, English education is included as standard, and other lessons can be done as an option.ChildcareIt is an after school with added value.
- On the 10th floor, the "Psychological Science Practice Center", which is a training facility for the Department of Comprehensive Psychological Sciences, Faculty of Letters, has been opened, and counseling and other activities are provided at relatively low rates, mainly to neighboring citizens.
Kwansei Gakuin University Jilin Office
Kwansei Gakuin University Toronto Office
There is a dormitory owned by the university and operated by dormitory students.The men's dormitory is "Keimei Dormitory" (1913, Named as a high school dormitory) "Seishuryo" "Seizen Dormitory" (1912, Completed as a dormitory for the Faculty of Theology), and "Seiwa Dormitory" and "Seifuku Dormitory" as women's dormitories are located around Nishinomiya Seiwa and Uegahara Campus.Kwansei Gakuin University has set up these dormitories as "a place to aim for personality formation through communal living."There is no dormitory currently set up on the Kobe Sanda Campus, but it is planned to be set up in the future.
- Keimei Dormitory (1981)
- The largest of the four dormitories, a men's dormitory with a capacity of 4 people.It takes the form of an autonomous dormitory run by the dormitory students themselves, and the dormitory policy is decided at a monthly dormitory meeting.In principle, first graders have a double room, and second graders and above have a single room, and stay in the dormitory for four years.There is no curfew and you can stay overnight.The three men's dormitories were in the current location of Buildings A and B until 72.
- Seishuryo (1981)
- A men's dormitory with a capacity of 44 people. Live in a double room for first-year students and in a single-person room for second-year students and above.A "dormitory meeting" is held once a month as an autonomous dormitory.At the dormitory meeting, the dormitory students themselves carry out the process from planning to progress, and discuss according to the monthly agenda. As a general rule, we do not allow long-term study abroad in the dormitory for 1 years.
- Seizen Dormitory (1981)
- A men's dormitory with a capacity of 44 people.Private rooms will be provided from the first year. In principle, stay in the dormitory for 4 years.Twice a month, there is a "dormitory meeting" attended by all dormitory students.
- Dormitory dining room / bath building (1981)
- There were no baths in the rooms of the three men's dormitories, and many of the previous boarding houses did not have baths, so baths had been set up for dormitory students and boarding house boys.In addition, since the men's dormitory does not have a dining room in the dormitory, until 3 there was a dormitory dining room at the current location of Building C, and general students were allowed to use it. The dormitory dining room and bath ridge were created when the three men's dormitories moved to the current second field in 1981. The first floor is the dormitory cafeteria "Uegahara Mama", which is still available for non-dormitory students and is used by physical education club members who are active in the second field. The second floor has a bath, but in recent years it has become natural for lodgings to have a bath, and the number of users has decreased. The bath on the second floor is closed.
- Seiwa Dormitory (1993)
- It is located between Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus and Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus.It is a dormitory of the former Seiwa University, has 4 rooms on 92 floors of reinforced concrete, and organizes a dormitory residents' association with two dormitory mothers.The room is a one-room type private room equipped with a unit bath.There are events such as family hours, dormitory worship, graduation worship, and Christmas celebrations about once a month.There is also a dining room, and 2 meals will be served if desired.Students from Kwansei Gakuin University Faculty of Education and Seiwa Junior College on the Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus are prioritized, but students from other faculties can also move into the dormitory if they can afford it.However, in principle, foreign students are not allowed to enter the dormitory.
- Seifu Dormitory (2015)
- The original Seifu Dormitory was a building built in 1 on the south side of Field 1964.Having a dedicated dining room and bathhouse in the dormitory was different from the men's dormitory at that time, which was in the current location of Buildings A and B. With a capacity of 40 people, 1st and 2nd graders were given a double room, and 2rd and 3th graders were given a private room.This building was closed in 4 due to deterioration.
- After that, the current Seifu Dormitory was relocated and newly built next to Seiwaryo Dormitory. Completed in February 2015. This is a women's dormitory where 2 people live together as a group (unit). The room is a private room, but the bath, toilet, and kitchen are shared by 5 people. As a general rule, one international student is added to the five students.All undergraduate students of Kwansei Gakuin are eligible to enter the dormitory under the same conditions, but students of Seiwa Junior College cannot enter the dormitory, which is different from the Seiwa dormitory located directly opposite.It is a steel structure with 5 floors above ground and has a building area of about 5m.2, Total floor area about 1,543m2.
- The former Seifu Dormitory building was renovated as "Kwansei Gakuin University International Student Residence IV" (described below).
- Arimitsu Dormitory (2022)
- A mixed-sex international educational dormitory built just south of the Seifu dormitory.In order to support the lives of international students and promote exchanges between students, there are various nationalities, cultures, religions, customs, and ways of thinking while foreign students live together with the "resident assistant" selected by Seki students. A new type of dormitory that will be newly established to learn values and deepen mutual understanding.There is a living space on all floors, and on the first floor there is a community space, which is a learning space equipped with projectors, screens, audio equipment, etc.All rooms are private rooms, and toilets and showers are shared on each floor.The maximum dormitory period is 1 years.The dormitory fee is the highest.
Dormitory for international students
The following are installed.
- Kwansei Gakuin University International Student Residence I (KGU International Residence I)
- University-owned dormitory for international students.Gotenyama, Takarazuka City. 30 rooms (one room per person).
- Kwansei Gakuin University International Student Residence II (KGU International Residence II)
- A dormitory exclusively for international students rented by the university.Kawamo, Takarazuka City. 33 rooms (one room per person). Borrow in 2011.
- Kwansei Gakuin University International Student Residence III (KGU International Residence III)
- A dormitory exclusively for international students rented by the university.Hiraki-cho, Nishinomiya-shi. 11 rooms (one room per person). Borrow in 2012.
- Kwansei Gakuin University International Student Residence IV (Renovated in 1964 and 2015)
- University-owned dormitory for international students.Uegahara Sanbancho, Nishinomiya City. 40 rooms (one room for two people).Former "Seifuku Dormitory". Renovated in 2015.
- Kyoritsu Dormy Nishinomiya (Men's dormitory)
- Private dormitory. 86 rooms (one room per person)
- Kyoritsu Dormy Ashiya (female dormitory)
- Private dormitory. 105 rooms (one room per person)
- Kyoritsu Dormy Imazu
- Private dormitory. 78 rooms (one room per person)
Various university federations, agreements, etc.
- Japan Private University Federation
- Christian School Education Alliance
- Kansai Graduate School Union
- National Private University FD Collaboration Forum[Annotation 14]
- Japan OpenCourseWare Consortium (JOCW)
- International Association of Methodist Schools (IAMSCU)[PR 72]
Schools that have a comprehensive cooperation agreement
- Schools that have signed an agreement between two campuses
Schools with academic exchange agreements
- Hyogo College of Medicine(Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture)
Schools with international agreements
Rambus sister school
List of sister schools related to Rambus (in alphabetical order)[PR 74]
Comprehensive cooperation agreement, etc.
- HyogoTakarazuka(2004 -)[PR 75]
- HyogoMita(2005 -)
- HyogoItami City(2009 -)[PR 76]
- FukuiKatsuyama City(2009 -)[PR 77]
- National Bunraku Theater(2010 -)[PR 78][Annotation 15]
- Ashinaga Scholarship Society(2010 -)[PR 79]
- HyogoNishinomiya(2014 -)[PR 80][PR 81]
- Osaka Prefecture Board of Education(2014 -)[PR 82]
- Japan Teleman Association(2014 -)[PR 83]
- Hyogo(2015 -)[PR 84]
- Japan External Trade Organization(2015 -)[PR 85]
- Kobe Shimbun(2015 -)[PR 86]
- HyogoNishiwaki(2016 -)[PR 87]
- 米 国University of New Mexico(2016-)[PR 88]
- HyogoAsago City(2016 -)[PR 89]
- HyogoChamber of CommerceFederation (2017-)[PR 90]
- Hyogo中小企业Iedoyukai (2017-)[PR 91]
Academic collaboration agreement
Cooperation cooperation agreement
- Public interest incorporated foundationOikawa Museum of Art
- HyogoNishinomiyaLocated near Kotoen Station. 2009 Kwansei Gakuin and Museum conclude cooperation agreement..Students can use the facilities (Japanese-style rooms and meeting places) in the museum free of charge in principle...Special exhibitions and special exhibitions are held in spring and autumn.Seki students can enter for free by presenting their student ID.
- Kwansei Youth Camp (Kwansei Dedication Camp)
- A two-night, three-day youth camp is held every year, mainly for high school students and young people who gather at the church.It is sponsored by the Faculty of Theology Supporters Association and is held annually at Mt. Rokkosan under the auspices of the Faculty of Theology and the Seizenkai (Alumni Association of the Faculty of Theology).[PR 93]..Originally named the "Dedication" camp.At the camp, we will discuss and discuss the purpose of life and future steps together with the same generation.
- Awarding the JCC Newton Award
- At the university library, as an initiative for intellectual revitalization that transcends the boundaries of faculties, the first library director since 2000JCC NewtonWe are looking for works bearing the name of (later the third director).Every year, we set a theme and solicit and commend "full-scale academic papers, fresh essays, non-genre works that are not bound by preconceived ideas".[PR 28].
- Peace education
- Peace Studies "Hiroshima / Nagasaki Course" (held irregularly) and Peace Studies Special Exercise "Hiroshima" are offered.Peace Studies Special Exercise "Hiroshima" will be taught and fieldworked in Hiroshima City under a credit transfer agreement with Hiroshima Jogakuin University.[PR 51].
- Kwansei Gakuin Liberal Arts Program (KGLP)
- High school graduates (or those with equivalent qualifications, but excluding active university and graduate students) are interested in choosing one of the 1 preset themes with a one-year enrollment deadline. It is a system that allows you to take courses related to other areas.As a student statusCourse studentsIt will be treated as.You can use the library and other information facilities during the course.Liberal ArtsTo read the rapidly changing society based on the original meaning of the various skills of free people that citizens should acquire, the skills and knowledge to think deeply, and the culture to live in society as a human being. It is set up as a program that provides clues to the pursuit of culture and worth living, as well as the skills and knowledge of.
- Use as a location
- Campus wedding
- 125th anniversary business
- 2014Toward the 125th anniversary of its founding, we are implementing various projects as follows.
- (1) The clock tower located on the Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus was renovated as the Kwansei Gakuin University Museum and opened on September 9, the anniversary of its founding.
- (2) Published books related to the history of the academy, such as "Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia" revised and expanded edition. Purchase of "HS Foxwell Document"
- (3) Universal Studios Japan was chartered and the All Kansai Gakuin Festival was held (May 2014, 5).
- Kwansei Gakuin Award
- An award system established in 125 to commemorate the 2014th anniversary. The purpose is to commend individuals and groups who are active as "world citizens who embody" Mastery for Service "".The selection will be based on the seven items of the human image to be aimed at (view of the world, compassion for others, spirit of social change, high insight and ethics, established self, great aspirations, action and presence).
- First Winner:Shigeaki Hinohara(Honorary Director of St. Luke's International Hospital)
Public relations activities as a university
Kwansei Gakuin University conducts the following public relations activities.
- Sky seminar
- A series of advertisements in which Kwansei Gakuin University faculty members introduce their specialized research fieldsJapan AirlinesGroup in-flight magazine "SKYWARD』, Is published 6-8 times a year.Because the school song of Kwansei Gakuin University is titled "Sky Wings"In-flight magazineIt has been published since the December 2000 issue with the intention of widely disseminating information about universities and specialized research fields.Back numbers can be viewed from the university website.[PR 97].
- Kwansei Gakuin University "Idea Capsule"[PR 98]
- The radio program "-Kwansei Gakuin University" Idea Capsule "" provided by Kwansei Gakuin University was broadcast from October 2007 to March 10.This is a program in which Kwansei Gakuin University faculty members take turns as personalities as a liberal arts course mainly for business people in order to make Kwansei Gakuin University and its activities known nationwide.Radio NIKKEIIt was broadcast on the first broadcast (1 / 3.925 / 6.055MHz) every Friday from 9.595:10 pm for 30 minutes.This program isRadio NIKKEIIn addition to broadcasting byRadio NIKKEIYou can download past broadcasts from the homepage of[PR 99]. Also,iPodIf you ownPodcastingYou can also listen to it using.
- Kwansei Journal (KG JOURNAL)
- First published in 1976.Introducing the latest status of students and faculty members for students and guarantors.Posts news about Kwansei Gakuin and information on events on campus.Published four times a year (excluding the special issue for welcoming new students) from the Public Relations Office, and distributed near the bulletin boards of each faculty and on racks in the library.[PR 100][PR 101].
- Public relations magazine for parents. From 2011, it was integrated with the public relations magazine "Kwansei Journal" for current students. Until 2010, it was issued four times for parents of Kwansei Gakuin students, students, children, and kindergarten children.Back numbers can be viewed in PDF version[PR 102].
- Kwansei Gakuin News "Crescent"
- It was first published in December 1977 and was published until March 12.With Akio Mizutani, a professor of the Faculty of Letters, as the editor-in-chief, two full-time staff members were involved in the publishing work in the Planning and Research Office (later, the Planning Department). In 1989 years, 3 volumes (B2 version) were published, including 12 separate volumes and 2 admission commemorative issues.The authors and article authors were widely appointed not only by alumni and faculty members, but also by various fields.
- Full-page advertisement on newspaper
- The Faculty of Science and Engineering is unique2007Dated February 2th (Sun)Yomiuri ShimbunIn the morning edition (west of Nagoya), we posted a full-page spread advertisement entitled "Passion for Manufacturing Developed by Kwansei Science".[PR 103].
- 2012On March 3th, on the day of the graduation ceremony of Kwansei Gakuin University, "To you who graduate from Kwansei Gakuin University today. TitledAsahi ShimbunFull-page advertisement was posted on.
- Full-page advertisement in magazines
- Sale of Kwansei Gakuin special products
- We develop products with the Kwansei Gakuin mark called KG goods and sell symbolized products through the Kwansei Gakuin University Co-op.[PR 109].
In addition, for the first time in the spring of 2009Yamanote LinePosting an image poster of the university on the premises of each JR station in the Greater Tokyo area or in a vehicleTokaido ShinkansenIn the carElectronic bulletin boardAnd the same line pocketTimetableI once posted an advertisement in.Also on March 2008, 3,Soccer world cupAsian Qualifying / Japan vs.バーレーンAt the stadium in Bahrain, where the war was held, an advertising panel with the name of the university was set up to publicize it.
School set up by Kwansei Gakuin
- Kwansei Gakuin Middle and High School
- Kwansei Gakuin Elementary School
- Seiwa Junior College
- Kansai Gakuin Senri International Middle School / High School
- Kwansei Gakuin Osaka International School
- Registered tangible cultural property
- Kwansei Gakuin University Clock Tower (former library)
- ^ a b The English name Kwansei is also a copy of the Jion Kana Usage "Kansai, Kwansei" and has been used even after the establishment of the Modern Kana Usage.On the other hand, "Gakuin, Gakuin" is "gakuin" and is not copied as "gakuwin".
- ^ If you read all of "Kwansei Gakuin" in Kan-on, it will be "Kwansei Gakuen".In other words, only the "Kansai" part is reading Kan-on, and the "Gakuin" part is.KureIt is a reading.
- ^ "Commercial Light" is the journal of the High School Commerce Association.The name of the magazine was taken from the New Testament Gospel of Matthew 5: 14-16, "The sergeant is the light of the world (...) The light of the sergeant shines in the world."
- ^ At that time, leave a message to all the friends of the academy, "Keep This Holy Fire Burning".
- ^ Two leaves of the original.Includes the end of the Old Testament book of Hosea and the full text of the book of Joel in the Latin Vulgate text. Around 2, 1455-160 copies were printed, but the existing ones are about 180 copies in full or close form, and the ones held by the university library are left with separate pages. It is a part of the library.
- ^ HS Foxwell is a valuable collection of historical materials containing a vast collection of letters with leading economists such as Keynes, Marshall, Jevons, Pigou and Borley, and politicians such as Gladstone, Higgs and McNeill.As part of the 125th anniversary of the founding of Kwansei Gakuin2013Was purchased in.
- ^ Thomas HobbsBy "Leviathan] (Seven editions published in the 17th century, including the first edition).
- ^ John RockRepresentative work of "Human enlightenment theory』(1690), all works, their respective editions, and national language editions are stored, and it is an extremely fulfilling rock collection even from a global perspective. (All 414 books)
- ^ James MillandJohn Stuart MillA collection of father and son's writings and research literature (368 volumes in total).
- ^ A collection of books covering a wide range of fields such as legal and political thought history, social thought history, economic thought history, philosophy, ethics, religion, aesthetics, and literary criticism in 18th century Scottish Enlightenment. (All 755 books)
- ^ Materials related to German religious reform and subsequent Protestant canon law, and materials related to Catholic canon law.In an old edition bookMartin LutherThere are small books, lectures, sermons, etc. (1,003 books in total)
- ^ Visited on September 1981, 9
- ^ Shinki Bus operates.Also, from April 2013,Bi-articulated busIt will be operated by.
- ^ Established in 2008Faculty DevelopmentJapan's first private university cooperation agreement on (Faculty Development, commonly known as FD).Kwansei Gakuin University has been one of the affiliated schools since its inception.
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University is the first university to conclude a partnership agreement with the National Bunraku Theater.
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Official Website-Read "Kansei" Gakuin
- ^ a b Registration number: 28-0413, Registration notification date:2009May 8, Registration date: 2009May 8, Registration criteria: Contribution to the historical landscape of the country (information on the database of nationally designated cultural properties, etc.) Retrieved May 2014, 5
- ^ Received the 2017 Architectural Institute of Japan Award (Achievement)
- ^ "Clarify how to read" "Kansai" problem even in soccer ". Kobe Shimbun NEXT (Kobe Shimbun). (August 2018, 5) 2018/5/20Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ Manabu Tsuji: Business Studies 50 (1/2), 701-714, 2002-12 "Mastering for Service": Translation of School Lessons NOT 110000185863
- ^ "Kwansei Gakuin Fifty Year HistoryPp. 167-176
- ^ a b c d e Akihiro Murakami (July 2015, 7). “Kwansei Gakuin Kobe Mita Campus 9th Anniversary Celebration with Human Characters”. Kobe newspaper (Kobe Shimbun)
- ^ Satoshi Nakamura "History of Japanese Protestant Theological Seminary" Word of Life Company, 2013, page 105
- ^ "Kwansei Gakuin Fifty Year HistoryPp. 175-176
- ^ "Mainichi Shimbun" November 1943, 11 evening edition
- ^ Western Japan Theological Seminary (Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia)
- ^ Kansai University 1986 Year History Compilation Committee "Kansai University Centennial History" First Volume, 916, 917-XNUMX
- ^ Faculty of Letters (Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia) | Kwansei Gakuin History Compilation Room
- ^ Faculty of Higher Commerce (Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia) | Kwansei Gakuin History Compilation Room
- ^ Satoshi Nakamura "History of Japanese Protestant Theological Seminary" Word of Life Company, 2013, page 227
- ^ Bachelor's degree (old university / new university) (Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia) | Kwansei Gakuin History Compilation Room
- ^ "Kansai University 864 Year History", Volume 865, pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ Isamu Nitta: In the Flow-Recollection of a Scientist- (Tokyo Kagaku Dojin, 1973)
- ^ Haruka Yamada, Basic and General Chemistry Education in the Faculty of Science, Kwansei Gakuin University, Chemistry Education 24 (4), 292-295 (1976).NOT 110001822307
- ^ Adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in 20 "Promotion Program for Training of Advanced Professionals in Professional Graduate Schools"
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Repository
- ^ Asako Kawamori "Demonstration Physics" Kwansei Gakuin University Press, 2007.ISBN 978-4-86283-001-2.
- ^ Osaka Industrial Creation Hall
- ^ Regarding the decision on the concept of adopting "Support for the Creation of Top Global University Project" in 26 (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- ^ Top Global University Project Creation Support (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- ^ Global Human Resources Development Promotion Project (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- ^ University Global Expansion Project (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- ^ List of projects adopted in 25[Broken link]
- ^ Program adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology after 23
- ^ Support for female researchers based on Mastery for Service[Broken link]
- ^ Education promotion program for re-learning needs of working adults (part of "Re-challenge support promotion plan at universities and vocational schools")
- ^ Strategic university collaboration support program for enhancing university education
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ 20 "Strategic University Collaboration Support Project" Selection Status
- ^ About decision of adoption program of 20 "graduate school education reform support program"[Broken link]
- ^ University Education / Student Support Promotion Project [Theme A] University Education Promotion Program
- ^ University Education / Student Support Promotion Project [Theme B] Student Support Promotion Program
- ^ Systematic Graduate School Education Reform Promotion Program (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- ^ Attractive graduate school education (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- ^ Program for promoting training of highly specialized professionals in professional graduate schools, etc.
- ^ Professional graduate school education promotion program such as law school
- ^ University introduction [Kwansei Gakuin University] | Development of a regional medical management human resources development program centered on clinics.
- ^ Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project
- ^ Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Scientific Research Fund Data
- ^ Overview of COI bases by vision
- ^ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project | Kwansei Gakuin University --Research Promotion Social Cooperation Organization -
- ^ Project adopted by the Private University Academic Research Advancement Promotion Project
- ^ [Mountain area] Successful climbing of unexplored peaks in the Himalayas!, Kwansei Sports, delivered on March 2008, 3.
- ^ Kwansei Sports Official Website
- ^ Modeling praise / Kyoto garden / Modern architecture in Tokyo / Kyoto / Osaka
- ^ Nishinomiya School Tourist Information Center
- ^ Visit Vories Kansai Gakuin Foreign Housing (Mission Hall)
- ^ POPLAR 2009 Summer Issue No. 65, p.16
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun March 2016, 3 Local Edition(Retrieved September 2016, 11)
- ^ Ashinaga Ikueikai has a comprehensive agreement with Kwansei Gakuin University
- ^ "Kobe Shimbun NEXT ｜ Serialization / Special Feature ｜ Gakuen Report ｜ Kwansei Gakuin Collaborates with Egawa Museum of Art". www.kobe-np.co.jp. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ "About the use of the Egawa Museum of Art ｜ Kwansei Gakuin University Student Activity Support Organization". www.kwansei.ac.jp. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Usage Guide | Kwansei Gakuin University Museum". museum.kwansei.ac.jp. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun morning edition, dated March 2012, 3
- ^ Nationally designated cultural property database
Primary materials such as public relations materials and press releases
- ^ About trademark registration
- ^ "Tree Survey / Sekigaku in Numbers" Kansai Gakuin Communication Poplar No. 65, 2009.
- ^ Origin of school name
- ^ Report of Kwansei Gakuin after the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake "Severe earthquake-at that time, university people"
- ^ a b c Faculty of Theology / Graduate School of Theology
- ^ a b c Faculty of Law / Graduate School of Law
- ^ a b c Faculty of Letters / Graduate School of Letters
- ^ a b c Faculty of Economics / Graduate School of Economics
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin Communication POPLAR 2010 Autumn Issue p.8
- ^ School song "Sky Wings"
- ^ Kwansei Capsule No. 233
- ^ 2012 university basic data[Broken link]
- ^ University examination fee / tuition fee
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Business report and financial status You can check the financial status from 1999 to this year.
- ^ a b Ⅱ Basic concept / action program / university third medium- to long-term plan formulation[Broken link]
- ^ "Theological Studies"
- ^ a b Faculty of Sociology / Graduate School of Sociology
- ^ a b Faculty of Commerce / Graduate School of Commerce
- ^ a b Faculty of Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Faculty of Science and Engineering Faculty Reader 2014
- ^ Faculty of Science and Engineering Faculty Reader 2014
- ^ a b Faculty of Policy Management
- ^ a b Faculty of Human Welfare / Graduate School of Human Welfare
- ^ a b Faculty of Education / Graduate School of Education
- ^ Faculty of International Studies
- ^ a b JCC Newton Award
- ^ Library bulletin "Clock Tower"
- ^ Kansai Graduate University Library
- ^ University Basic Data / Other Data 2018(PDF)
- ^ Hyogo Prefecture fishing gear illustration
- ^ Higher Education Promotion Center
- ^ Language Education and Research Center
- ^ Teaching Profession Education and Research Center
- ^ Research Promotion Social Cooperation Organization
- ^ National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- ^ Human Rights Education Laboratory
- ^ Christian and Cultural Studies Center
- ^ Disaster Reconstruction System Research Institute
- ^ Advanced Social Research Institute
- ^ "Kwansei Gakuin University Museum". museum.kwansei.ac.jp. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Opening of Kwansei Gakuin University Museum | 125th Anniversary of Kwansei Gakuin". www.kwansei.ac.jp. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ Tateyama mountain hut
- ^ Mt. Togakushiyama hut
- ^ Sengari Country Club
- ^ Chapel hour
- ^ Demonstration physics
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ July 2011, 7 (Wednesday) Asahi Broadcasting "NEWS Yu +" will introduce a collaborative course "Business Administration for the Next Generation Successors"
- ^ a b c Academic Affairs Organization [Undergraduate] All-university subjects Life design subjects, basic / interdisciplinary subjects
- ^ Business strategy course
- ^ Puppy Career Program
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin adopted "Support for the Creation of Top Global University Project" by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- ^ Adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology 26 "Graduate Program for Re-learning Adults for Advanced Human Resource Development"
- ^ Adopted by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry 27 "Industry-Academia Collaboration Service Management Human Resources Development Project"
- ^ Adopted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology "Innovative Innovation Creation Program (COI STREAM)"
- ^ Worship (religious center)
- ^ 2014 Kwansei Gakuin Christmas event
- ^ Overview of university scholarship system
- ^ (PDF) (Retrieved September 2019, 2)
- ^ http://kgchoir1951.wixsite.com/kgchoir 関西学院聖歌隊
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin Handbell Choir
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin Gospel Choir “Power Of Voice”
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin KSC Choir Blog
- ^ a b c d e f g h i (PDF)
- ^ Kobe Sanda Campus Transportation Access
- ^ About car commuting
- ^ Shuttle bus
- ^ Physical education facility (Kobe Mita Campus)
- ^ Physical education facility (Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus)
- ^ International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges & Universities
- ^ Signed a comprehensive agreement on cooperation and cooperation with Sophia University(Retrieved September 2018, 7)
- ^ Rambus sister school
- ^ Developing a student-participation-type collaborative project
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Itami City
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Katsuyama City, Fukui Prefecture
- ^ Concluded a partnership agreement with the National Bunraku Theater
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University and Ashinaga Ikueikai conclude a comprehensive agreement
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University and Seiwa Junior College conclude a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Nishinomiya City
- ^ About the conclusion of a comprehensive cooperation agreement between Nishinomiya City and universities in the city
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive agreement with the Osaka Prefectural Board of Education-Toward global human resource development-
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University-Japan Teleman Association Comprehensive Agreement Concluded
- ^ Hyogo Prefecture and Kwansei Gakuin Industrial Research Institute conclude cooperation agreement
- ^ Japan External Trade Organization and Kwansei Gakuin University conclude an agreement on comprehensive cooperation promotion-Agreement signing ceremony held-
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Kobe Shimbun
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Nishiwaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive agreement with the University of New Mexico in the United States
- ^ Agreement signing ceremony for cooperation between Kwansei Gakuin University and Asago City
- ^ Industry-academia collaboration agreement with Hyogo Prefecture Federation of Commerce and Industry Signing ceremony on March 3
- ^ Agreement signing ceremony for cooperation with Hyogo Prefecture Small and Medium Entrepreneurs Doyukai 11/1 (Wednesday) 17: 30- At Ikuta Shrine Hall
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Kwansei Youth Camp (Kwansei Dedication Camp)
- ^ Nishinomiya Area | Movie "Hankyu Train" -Hankyu Railway Special Site- -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day
- ^ What is a wedding ceremony at Kwansei Gakuin? | Wedding ceremony at a university campus KG CAMPUS WEDDING Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions ｜ Wedding ceremony on university campus KG CAMPUS WEDDING Kwansei Gakuin Kaikan
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Sky Seminar (back number)
- ^ Radio course "Kwansei Gakuin University Idea Capsule"
- ^ Radio NIKKEI 1st Kwansei Gakuin University "Idea Capsule"
- ^ "Kwansei Journal" latest issue, back number
- ^ Kwansei Journal Web Version
- ^ POPLAR back number Available in PDF version.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun morning edition spread full-page advertisement dated February 2007, 2 (Sun)
- ^ Posted an advertorial on AERA about the "Support for the Creation of Top Global University Project"
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Facebook fan page
- ^ https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=14138
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Twitter account
- ^ YouTube Kwansei Gakuin University Channel
- ^ Kwansei Gakuin University Consumers' Co-op KG Goods
- ^ School set up by Kwansei Gakuin
- Kansai Gakuin Fifty Year History Compilation Committee "Kwansei Gakuin Fifty Year History』1940
- Kwansei Gakuin University Official Website
- Kwansei Gakuin University - Facebook
- Kwansei Gakuin University (@KwanseiGakuin)- Twitter
- Kwansei Gakuin University - UAF YouTubeChannel
- Kwansei Gakuin University - LinkedIn
- Kwansei Gakuin Encyclopedia (enlarged and revised edition) | Kwansei Gakuin History Compilation Room