Meiji University advances to the final "Dark Horse" Fukuoka University's momentum is up to this point <Table tennis / Incare boys>
If you write the contents roughly
However, Meiji University, which has Yukiya Uda and Shunsuke Togami, held back before Fukuoka University gained momentum and advanced to the final.
<90th All Japan University Table Tennis Championships (Group Division) July 7st-1th Place: Shimadzu Arena Kyoto> July 4st ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Junsuke Togami(Togami Shunsuke,2001May 8 -) isMieFromTable tennisplayer. Meiji UniversityStudent. T League TheRyukyu AstidaBelongs. International Table Tennis Federation OfITTF World RankingThe highest is 105th (April 2020).
- Mie prefectureTsu City Tachibashi Minami Junior High SchoolFrom Yamaguchi PrefectureNoda Gakuen Junior High SchoolTransferred toNoda Gakuen High School,Meiji UniversityGot to.
- T LeagueParticipated in the 2018-19 season,TT SaitamaBelonged to. From the 2020-21 seasonRyukyu AstidaTransferred to.
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet 13 years old or younger 3rd
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet 14 years old or younger runner-up
- National High School Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Runner-up
- Junior Circuit Sweden Open Junior Men's Singles Winner, Junior Men's Doubles Winner
- Belgium Open U21 Men's Singles Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Junior Men's Singles 3rd
- National High School Table Tennis Championships Men's singles victory
- Belgium Open U21 Men's Singles Winner
- Belarus Open Men's Singles Runner-up
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Junior Men's Singles Winner
- National High School Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Winner, Men's Doubles Winner, Men's Team Runner-up
- Croatia Open Men's Doubles Championship
- Asia Junior Table Tennis Championships Men's Doubles Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles 3rd, Men's Doubles XNUMXnd Place
- Portugal Open U21 Men's Singles Runner-up
- Asian Championship Selection Committee Runner-up
T league results
|Season||Team||Uniform number||Singles (including VM)||Doubles||VM (Victory Match)|
|Number of matches||Number of wins||Number of defeats||Number of matches||Number of wins||Number of defeats||Number of VM appearances||Number of VM wins||Number of VM defeats|
|2018 19||TT Saitama||69||2||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2020 21||Ryukyu Astida||69||13||9||4||3||0||3||2||2||0|
- Jun Mizutani,Takaki Niwa,Morizono Masataka (Meiji UniversityGraduation table tennis player)
- Yukiya Uda (2001Born table tennis player)
- ^ "Rallys Junsuke Togami's equipment, tournament results, profile". 2021/1/17Browse.
Fukuoka University(Fukuoka Daigaku,English: Fukuoka University) IsFukuokaFukuoka CityJonan WardNanakumaHeadquarters located at 8-19-1Japan Ofprivate university.1949Was installed in. Abbreviation of universityIs in KyushuFukuoka University(Fukudai) is used, but nationwideFukuoka University(Fukuokadai) is used.The school color isEnji.
9 faculties, 31 departments, with over 2 studentsWest JapanPrivate with the largest scaleUniversityIs. In 2019, we celebrated the 85th anniversary of our founding and produced more than 25 graduates in society.
- "Solid Thought" "Moderate" "Moderate" "Active Enterprising"
- The principles of education and research are the coexistence of "human education" and "human resources education", the coexistence of "undergraduate education" and "general education", and the coexistence of "regional" and "international".
- 1933 Umetaro MizoguchiBut,Fukuoka Higher Commercial SchoolAnnounced the establishment plan of.
- 1934 Established Fukuoka Higher Commercial School.
- 1944 Kyushu Vocational SchoolIntegrated,Kyushu Economic CollegeRenamed to.
- 1945 Pacific WarBelow, June 6thFukuoka air raidThe library and the collection of about 9000 books were burnt down.
- 1946 Fukuoka Economic CollegeRenamed to.
- 1949 Integrate Fukuoka Foreign Affairs College,New systemFukuoka University of CommerceEstablished, established Faculty of Commerce.
- 1950 Junior collegeAlong with.
- 1956 Fukuoka UniversityRenamed to and established the Faculty of Law and Economics.
- 1958 Abolished the junior college department.
- 1959 The Faculty of Law and Economics is separated into the Faculty of Law (Department of Law) and the Faculty of Economics (Department of Economics).
- Established Faculty of Pharmacy (Department of Pharmacy).
- Established a law course, an economics course, and a commerce course.
- 1962 Established Faculty of Engineering (Department of Mechanical Engineering / Department of Electrical Engineering).
- 1964 Civil engineering department and architecture department are added to the Faculty of Engineering.
- Abolished the law and economics courses.
- Established Graduate School of Law (Master's Program in Civil Criminal Law) and Graduate School of Economics (Master's Program in Economics).
- Established a pharmacy major.
- 1966 The Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry was added to the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and the Department of Electronic Engineering was added to the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Department of Trade was added to the Faculty of Commerce.
- A master's program in public law and a doctoral program in civil criminal law have been added to the Graduate School of Law, and a doctoral program in economics has been added to the Graduate School of Economics.
- Abolished the Department of Commerce and the Department of Pharmacy.
- The Department of Industrial Economics was added to the Faculty of Economics.
- Established Graduate School of Commerce (Master's Program in Commerce) and Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Master's Program in Pharmacy).
- Established Faculty of Humanities (Department of Culture, Department of English, Department of French) and Faculty of Physical Education (Department of Physical Education).
- The Department of Chemical Engineering was added to the Faculty of Engineering.
- Established Faculty of Science (Department of Applied Mathematics, Department of Applied Physics, Department of Chemistry).
- Established Graduate School of Engineering (Master's Program in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering).
- The Department of German Language was added to the Faculty of Humanities, and the Department of Business Law was added to the Faculty of Law.
- The doctoral program of the Department of Commerce was added to the Graduate School of Commerce.
- 1971 Added a doctoral course in public law to the Graduate School of Law.
- 1972 Established medical school (medical department).
- 1973 Kyushu Electric PowerTransferred hospital management,University hospitalOpened.
- 1974 Added a master's course in chemical engineering to the Graduate School of Engineering.
- 1975 Added a doctoral course in pharmacy to the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1976 Established Graduate School of Science (Doctoral courses in Applied Physics and Chemistry).
- 1978 Established Graduate School of Medicine (Human Biology Major, Infectious Biology Major, Pathological Structure Major, Pathological Function Major, Pathological Biochemistry Major and Social Medicine Major).
- Established the Graduate School of Humanities (Master's programs in English Studies, English and American Literature, and French Language and French Literature).
- Added a master's course in applied mathematics to the Graduate School of Science.
- 1985 Fukuoka University Chikushi Hospital opened.
- 1987 The Department of History and the Department of Japanese Language and Literature have been added to the Faculty of Humanities.
- Established Graduate School of Physical Education (Master's Program in Physical Education).
- The doctoral course of applied mathematics is added to the graduate school of science, and the master's courses of electronic engineering and construction engineering are added to the graduate school of engineering.
- 1992 The Master's programs of History, Japanese and Japanese Literature, and German Literature and German Literature have been added to the Graduate School of Humanities.
- 1993 The doctoral programs of the Department of Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering and the Department of Information and Control Systems Engineering have been added to the Graduate School of Engineering.
- 1994 The doctoral programs of the Department of History and the Department of Japanese and Japanese Literature have been added to the Graduate School of Humanities.
- 1995 Renamed the German and French departments of the Faculty of Humanities to the German and French departments.
- 1997 The Graduate School of Humanities has a doctoral program in English Studies, English and American Literature, German Language and French Literature, and French Language and French Literature, and the Graduate School of Science has a Master's Program in Global Sciences.
- 1998 The Department of Global Science was added to the Faculty of Science.
- 1998 Reorganized the Department of Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering into the Department of Electronic Information Engineering.
- 1998 The Faculty of Physical Education was reorganized into the Faculty of Sports Science (Department of Sports Science / Department of Health and Exercise Science).
- The Department of East Asian Languages was added to the Faculty of Humanities, and the Department of Business Administration was added to the Faculty of Commerce.
- The Master's Program in Social and Cultural Studies has been added to the Graduate School of Humanities, and the Doctoral Program in Global Sciences has been added to the Graduate School of Science.
- 2000 The Master's Program in Education and Clinical Psychology was added to the Graduate School of Humanities.
- 2002 The doctoral program in education and clinical psychology was added to the Graduate School of Humanities, and the master's program in resource recycling and environmental engineering was added to the Graduate School of Engineering.
- Renamed the Graduate School of Physical Education Department of Physical Education to the Department of Sports Health Sciences, Graduate School of Sport and Health Sciences.
- Renamed the Department of Chemical Engineering and the Department of Civil Engineering of the Faculty of Engineering to the Department of Chemical Systems Engineering and the Department of Social Design Engineering.
- Established the Graduate School of Legal Profession (Graduate School of Law).
- The doctoral program of the Department of Sport and Health Science was added to the Graduate School of Sport and Health Science.
- Renamed the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry to the Departments of Medical Pharmacy and Biopharmaceuticals.
- Renamed the Department of Electronic Engineering and the Department of Chemical Engineering of the Graduate School of Engineering to the Department of Electronic Information Engineering and the Department of Chemical Systems Engineering.
- Department of Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering is abolished.
- 2006 Faculty of Pharmacy The Department of Medical Pharmacy and the Department of Biopharmaceuticals were reorganized and the Department of Pharmacy (6 years) was added.
- 2007 The Department of Education and Clinical Psychology was added to the Faculty of Humanities, and the Department of Nursing was added to the Faculty of Medicine.
- Renamed the Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Science, to the Department of Physics.
- Renamed the Department of Human Biology, Department of Infectious Biology, and Department of Pathological Chemistry of the Graduate School of Medicine to Department of Human Biology, Department of Biocontrol, and Department of Advanced Medical Science.
- The Master's program in the Department of Health and Pharmaceutical Sciences was added to the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Department of Biopharmaceuticals abolished.
- Faculty of Pharmacy Abolished the Department of Medical Pharmacy.
- Abolished the first half of the doctoral program in the Department of Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Nursing major master's course is added to the Graduate School of Medicine.
- A doctoral course in pharmacy (4 years) was added to the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Established a special course for international students.
- 2014 Abolished the doctoral program in the Department of Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 2018 Fukuoka City Medical AssociationAdult diseaseTransferred the center and opened Fukuoka University Nishijin Hospital.
Education and research
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- Department of Business Law
- Faculty of Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Industrial Economics
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of CommercePart Two
- Department of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of medicine
- Pharmacy(6 years)
- Faculty of Sports Science
- Department of Sports Science
- Department of Health and Exercise Science
- Graduate School of Humanities
- History major
- Japanese Language and Literature Major
- English Studies English and American Literature Major
- German Language and Literature Major
- Department of French Language and Literature
- Department of Social and Cultural Studies (Master's Program)
- Department of Education and Clinical Psychology
- Graduate School of Law
- Public Law Major
- Civil Criminal Law Major
- Graduate School of Economics
- Economics Major
- Graduate School of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
- Graduate School of Legal Profession (Law School）
- Legal major
- Graduate School of Science
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Chemistry major
- Department of Earth Science
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (Master's Program)
- Department of Electrical Engineering (Master's Program)
- Department of Electronic Information Engineering (Master's Program)
- Department of Chemical Systems Engineering (Master's Program)
- Department of Construction Engineering (Master's Program)
- Department of Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering (Late Doctoral Program)
- Department of Information and Control Systems Engineering (Late Doctoral Program)
- Department of Resource Recycling and Environmental Engineering (Master's Program)
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Department of Human Biology (Doctoral Course)
- Infection Control Major (Doctoral Course)
- Department of Pathophysiology (Doctoral course)
- Pathological function major (doctoral course)
- Advanced Medical Science Major (Doctoral Course)
- Department of Social Medicine (Doctoral Course)
- Nursing major (master's course)
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Health Medicine Science (Master's Program)
- Department of Pharmacy (Late Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Sport and Health Sciences
- Sport and Health Science
Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project
- Advanced Molecular Medicine Research Center
- Physical activity research institute
Private University Academic Research Advancement Promotion Project
- High-tech research center maintenance business
- High Performance Materials Research Institute
- EpilepsyMolecular Pathology Research Center
- Academic Frontier Promotion Project
- Resource Recycling and Environmental Control System Research Institute
- Urban Spatial Information and Behavior Research Institute
- "Attractive Graduate Education" Initiative
- Practical environmental education through "Resource Recycling Comprehensive Exercise"
Development is progressing around the campusFukuoka City Subway Nanakuma LineOpened on February 2005, 2.Fukuoka outer ring road(GeneralNational Route 202bypass)·Fukuoka Expressway Line 5Pass through the basement of the campusFukudai TunnelWas completed, and the Fukuoka Outer Loop Road was put into service in March 2006, and the Fukuoka Expressway Route 3 was put into service on April 5, 2008.
- Major buildings / facilities
- 60th Anniversary Hall (Helios Plaza)
Fumihiko Makis design.Information Plaza,Fukuoka KinbundoFukuoka University store etc. move in.
- Building A
Makoto Motokura-Keisuke Yamamoto・ Designed by Keiji Hori.
- Centerlibrary(Completed in 2012)
- Building No. 2 (75th Anniversary of the Faculty of Commerce) (Completed in 2012)
- Humanities Center Building (Laboratory of Professor of Faculty of Arts, General Information Processing Center, International Conference Hall, etc.)
- Law School / Library Branch Building (Completed in 2004)
- Second Memorial Hall
- Synthesisgymnasium(Completed in 2017)
- Building No. 4 (Manufacturing Center) (Completed in 2018)
- 60th Anniversary Hall (Helios Plaza)
Hibikino / Kitakyushu Academic Research City Campus
Established the Department of Resource Recycling and Environmental Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.Kitakyushu Science and Research City・ In the industry-academia collaboration center.
In 2016, we started the “Fukusou Project” to cooperate in solving local issues.As an example, "Slow" devised by a faculty member of Fukuoka UniversityjoggingIncorporated the movementHealth tourismFukuoka University Institute of Physical ActivityFukuoka Financial GroupAnd Fukuoka prefectureKamaConcluded in 2019.
The partner schools (institutions) are as follows.
- University of Newcastle(The United Kingdom）
- Leeds University(England)
- University of Bath(America）
- Louvain Catholic University(ベルギー）
- Blaise Pascal Large Clermon Ferrand 2nd (France）
- Lyon 2 University Berges(France)
- Georgia Institute of Technology(America)
- Washburn University (USA)
- University of Kansas(America)
- University of Washington(America)
- Griffith University(Australia）
- East China Normal University(Chugoku）
- China University of Political Science and Law(China)
- National Law School (China)
- Yangzhou University(China)
- Yantai University (China)
- Suin University(Taiwan）
- Ulsan University( South Korea）
- Pusan National University(Korea)
- Ewha Women's University(Korea)
- Togi University(Korea)
- Korea University(Korea)
- Tribhuvan University(ネ パ ー ル）
- Federal University of Santa Catalina(Brazil）
- Gadjah Mada University(Indonesia）
- University of Padua(イタリア）
- De la Salle University (フィリピン）
Student life / school spirit
Most of the approximately 2 students and graduate students are mainly in Fukuoka prefecture.Kyushu/Yamaguchi regionAre from..Fukuoka, the central city of the Kyushu economic zone,Branch economy cityAt the same time, there are many local companies, and there are many who stay in Fukuoka City and find employment even after graduation.In addition, "University Ranking 2018" (Asahi Shimbun PublishingAccording to the university newsletter survey (2016 results)), the publication and data are in the ranking of the number of hires.Police officer8th place,SDF13th place,Fire OfficerIt is in 31st place.
Around the university
Club activities / extracurricular activities
Nearly 200 groupsClub activities, circles, lovers' associationsThere are about 40% of all students participating.The physical education department officially recognized by the university is supervised by the Fukuoka University Physical Education Subcommittee.In addition,Rigid Baseball ClubAlsoAll Japan University Baseball ChampionshipHe has participated in multiple times, and many of them go on to become professionals after graduation.From these achievements, it can be said that the activities of the physical education subcommittee are the most active at universities in Kyushu.
- Fukunishi War(April-May)- Fukuoka PayPay DomeInKyushu Six University Baseball FederationThe official game was held at the standSeinan Gakuin UniversityA cheering battle with is unfolded.
- Nanakuma Festival (early November)-Fukuoka UniversitySchool festival..Named after Nanakuma, where the school is located.It consists of eve and eve festivals, etc.TenjinIn the districtFancy dress matrix, Live concerts and lectures by inviting famous artists.
- As of 2019, the number of books in the collection is about 203 million..
- The Central Library and Medical Library are open until 10 pm.
- We also accept the use of people outside the university.
- The new Central Library opened on July 2012, 7.
- Library structure
- Central Library
- Annex / Branch
- Science Department Room
- Engineering part room
- Pharmacy department room
- Sports Science Department Room
- Medical Library
- Fukuoka University Hospital
- Number of beds 915 beds
- On the Nanakuma campus.Adjacent to the area where the main building is located across the city road Torikai Umebayashi Line (Jonan Gakuen Dori)
- Fukudaimae StationThe new clinic, which is directly connected to the hospital, will open on January 23, 1.
- Fukuoka University Chikushi Hospital
- Number of beds 310 beds
- Chikushino City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- New hospital (rebuilding) opened on May 25, 5
- Fukuoka University Nishijin Hospital
- Number of beds 120 beds
- Sahara Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Opened on April 30, 4 after taking over the Fukuoka City Medical Association Adult Disease Center
Basic Research Institute Research Institute / Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Research Institute Research Institute
Basic Research Institute Research Institute
- Fukuoka / East Asia / Regional Symbiosis Research Institute
- Institute of Advanced Molecular Medicine, Institute of Sexual Life Sciences
- Institute of Advanced Molecular Medicine
- Epilepsy Molecular Pathology Research Institute
- Physical activity research institute
- Pancreatic isletsgraduate School
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Regenerative medicinegraduate School
- Drug Poison Search and Analysis Laboratory
- Next generationcancerTreatment Institute
Industry-academia-government collaborative research institute research institute
- Urban Spatial Information and Behavior Research Institute
- Safety Systems Biomedical Engineering Laboratory
- Materials Technology Laboratory
- Resource Recycling and Environmental Control System Research Institute (Kitakyushu Eco TownIn the empirical research area)
- semiconductorMounting Laboratory
- AgingBrain sciencegraduate School
- life·InnovationMedical Research Institute
- Composite materialgraduate School
- Water cycle-EcosystemRegeneration Research Institute
- Atmospheric Environment Research Institute from Fukuoka
- Functional and Structural Materials Laboratory
セ ン タ ー
- General Information Processing Center
- Admission Center
- Common Education Center
- Language Education and Research Center
- Teaching Course Education Center
- International Center
- Employment / Career Support Center
- Extension center
- Animal Center
- Health care center
- RIセ ン タ ー
- Environmental Conservation Center
- Intellectual Propertyセ ン タ ー
- Industry-academia-government collaborationセ ン タ ー
- Regional Internet Promotion Center
- Fukuoka City SubwayNanakuma LineFukudaimae StationGet off (1 minute walk),Nanakuma StationGet off (5 minutes on foot)
- bus:Nishitetsu busGet off at the "Fukudai Main Gate", "Fukudai Mae", "Fukudai Pharmacy Faculty", "Higashi Nanakuma", "Fukudai Hospital", "Fukudai Second Memorial Hall" bus stop
Cheering songs, school songs, etc.
- Fukuoka University Song
- First cheering song "Champion's Road"
- Second cheering song "Our Fukuoka University" --Affiliated schoolOhori High SchoolThe school song of is the second cheering song.
- Fukuoka University
- Nanakuma black kite
- Sefuri peak far
- Nanakuma Graffiti-A part of the prelude part of this songCurrent[When?]Class start / endchimeIt has become.
University personnel and organizations
List of university personnel
Accidents, incidents, scandals, etc.
- February 1970- Fukuoka University Wandervogel Brown Bear Incident --From July 1970th to 7th, 26, our universityWonder VogelFive students from the club are in HokkaidoHidaka MountainsWhile traversingBrown bearWas attacked and three people were killed.
Involvement in the 2018 Medical School Unauthorized Entrance Examination Problem
On December 2018, 12, it was announced that the medical school was conducting an inappropriate entrance examination...Up to 20 points for active students,1 NanseiPerformed a scoring operation to add 10 points to the average evaluation value of the survey report, and did not add points for 2 or more..
On February 2020, 2, the Japan University Accreditation Association judged that there was a clear problem with the method of selecting enrollees, and after the problem was discovered, the examination was redone and it was considered "conforming" from 5 to 2013. Announced that it changed the evaluation and made it "nonconforming".If the university is "non-conforming", you will not be able to apply for national subsidies for the development of educational programs.
- ^ "Fukuoka University, Fukuoka FG, Kama City and Health Tourism"Nihon Keizai ShimbunNews site (December 2019, 8) Read January 29, 2019
- ^ "Fukudai Handbook 2015" p.60
- ^ "Fukuoka University 2020 University Guide" Fukuoka University Public Relations Division, June 2019, p. 6.
- ^ “Inappropriate entrance examinations at the medical school, preferential treatment for specific examinees announced by 3 universities, etc.”. Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ "3 Inappropriate entrance examination at private university medical school”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ ""Acts of trampling efforts" Those who have experienced ronin are utterly disappointed Fukuoka University School of Medicine Inappropriate entrance examination”(Japanese). West Japan NewspaperWeb. 2018/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Faculty of Medicine Illegal 7 Universities changed to" Nonconformity "" "Standards Association Appropriate Entrance Examination" Not Implemented ""Yomiuri Shimbun February 2020, 2, page 6, Society 31th edition, viewed February 14, 2020.
- Fukuoka University 1969 Years History Compilation Committee "Fukuoka University XNUMX Years History" XNUMX
- Fukuoka University General Affairs Department Public Relations Section "Fukuoka University History Half a Century History" 1984
- Ohori Junior High School/High School attached to Fukuoka University
- Wakaba High School attached to Fukuoka University
- clock.nc.fukuoka-u.ac.jp problem --It has been open to the public since 1993NTPDue to the concentration of load on the server, we stopped publishing to off-campus in 2018.
- Fukuoka University Alumni Association Yushinkai
- Fukuoka University Alumni Association Yushinkai Tokyo Branch
- Fukuoka University
- Fukuoka University Library
- Fukuoka University School of Medicine
- Fukuoka University Hospital
- Community Medical Support Hospital Fukuoka University Chikushi Hospital
- Fukuoka University Researcher Information