Photo Rugby Match Summary
[National High School Rugby Sevens Bowl Tournament Semifinal] Sapporo Yamanote Takes Victory from Seki Shoko
If you write the contents roughly
The national high school sevens rugby tournament bowl tournament semi-final was held on Monday, July 7th at Sania Park, where a match was held between Sapporo Yamanote High School (boys) and Seki Municipal Seki Commerce and Industry High School (boys).
The national high school sevens rugby tournament bowl tournament semi-final will be held on Monday, July 7th at Sania Park in Sapporo Yamanote Sr. → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Seki City Seki Commerce and Industry High School
- Full-time Industrial DepartmentCourse
- Full-time Commercial DepartmentCourse
- 1943 --Established as Seki Technical School
- 1949 --Full-time commercial department, part-time industrial course / commercial course established
- 1951 --Renamed to Seki Technical High School
- 1952 --Renamed to Gifu Prefecture Seki Daiichi High School
- 1955 --Transferred to Seki City and renamed Seki City Seki Commerce and Industry High School
- 1959 --Stop recruiting students for the part-time commercial department
- 1959-Sakurahonmachi North School BuildingIsewan TyphoonWill be completely destroyed
- 1963 --A new building department is established in the full-time industrial department.
- 1964 --A new civil engineering department will be established in the full-time industrial department.
- 1966 --Resuming recruitment of students in the part-time commercial department
- 1972 --A new sales department, accounting department, and clerical department will be established in the commercial course.
- 1973 --Moved our school location to 4909-45 Kurachi, Seki City
- 1978 --Stop recruiting students for the part-time commercial department
- 1991 --Abolish the office work department and establish a new department of electronic machinery, information processing, and information business.
- 2011 - The 93rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipFirst appearance in
- 2013 --Change of uniform to commemorate the 70th anniversary of school opening
Motor system club activities
- Rugby club: Participated in national competitions 40 times.
- Baseball club
- Kendo club
- Judo section
- Athletics part
- Table Tennis Department
- Tennis club (male)
- Tennis club (female)
- Volleyball club (male)
- Volleyball club (female)
- Soccer club
- Basketball club (male)
- Basketball club (female)
- Softball part
Cultural club activities
- Baton twirling club
- Theater department
- Calligraphy club
- Photo Club
- Art department
- Brass band club
Production club activities
- Bookkeeping department
- Multimedia section
- Information processing department
- Word processor
- Mechanical department
- Electromechanical department
- Faculty of Construction Engineering
- Tsuyoshi Konno(An actor) (Industrial Department)
- Yoko Kumada(talent)(Commercial Department)
- Takashi Matsuyama(Illustrator）
- Yoshiyuki Matsumoto(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Hideki Yamamoto(Former adult baseball player / director)
- Miki Naruse(Athleticsplayer)
- Koji Yamaguchi(Digital compositor)
- Miharu Arita(singer)(Commercial Department)
- Takumi Kiyomoto(soccer player)
- Yuji Hasegawa(rugbyplayer)
- Shozo Fukunaga(Rugby player)
- Ken Yoshida(Rugby player)
- Arisa Hotta(Women's professional baseballAichi DioneBelongs)
Directions and Parking
- From Seki City TerminalGifu busTake the Kurachi Line bound for Mikakino Station or Seki Shoko and get off at "Seki Shoko".
- Mikakino StationFrom, take the Gifu Bus Kurachi Line bound for Seki Higashiyama and get off at "Seki Shoko".
- Both are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, from August 8th to 13th, and from December 15th to January 12rd of the following year.
- National qualificationBasic information engineer examination(FE)Morning subject exemption systemHas become an accredited school.
- ^ "Yoko Kumada, a high school student called "Buta Gorilla" --- changed by the presence of senior Go Ayano". My Navi News (September 2016, 11). 2017/8/12Browse.
- ^ Sports report August 2011, 8 "The 1rd National High School Baseball Championship 93 Schools Complete Guide" etc.
- ^ IPA Information-technology Promotion Agency: Information-Technology Engineers Examination: Morning Examination Exemption Basic Information Technology Engineer Examination (FE)
- ^ "List of courses subject to certification exemption (PDF)". Independent administrative agency Information Processing Promotion Organization. 2021/7/28Browse.
- Gifu High School List
- List of Japanese technical high schools
- List of High Schools with Department of Commerce in Japan
- Business school