To participate in Koshien ... Summer High School Baseball Kochi Tournament Round 1 All Matches End 20th Match Results [Kochi]
If you write the contents roughly
At Kochi Stadium, the 4th seed Kochi Commercial and Ino Commercial will play against each other.
Kochi Agriculture and Yutaka Oka won the summer high school baseball Kochi tournament and the spring baseball field game in Kochi City.The match at Kochi Stadium is with Sukumo Kogyo ... → Continue reading
"Kochi-san TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Kochi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kochi City Kochi Commercial High School
Kochi City Kochi Commercial High School(Kochi Shiritsu Kochi Shogyo Kochi)KochiKochiLocated inCity OfCommercial high school..It is the only municipal high school in Kochi prefecture.The nickname is "city quotient", which is derived from the fact that it is the only municipal high school in the prefecture mentioned above.It is widespread in Kochi prefecture.On the other hand, the nickname "Kensho" isKochi Prefectural Ino Commercial High SchoolRefers to.
Full time program
Departments related to commerce (4 departments)
- Comprehensive Management Course (Special Advance Course / License Course)
- Social Management Course (International Course / Regional Practice Course)
- Information Management Department
- Sports Management Department
Department of Commerce Commercial Department
"Da capo rebellion"
"Hotebanri" is written by Masatora Takemura and composed by Sotaro Hirai.It is one of the shortest school songs in Japan.The lyrics are up to number 4.
- 1898May --Established as a simple commercial school (5 years of training) in Obiyamachi, Kochi City.
- 1899April --A simple course (4 years of training) is attached under the name of Kochi Commercial High School (5 years of training).
- 1911April-Moved to Otesuji school building.
- 1918April-Night school is added.
- 1929March --Moved to the Obida (Shioe) school building.
- 1948April-Becomes Kochi City Kochi Commercial High School due to school reform.
- 1970June --Relocated to the current Otani school building.
- 1987April --In addition to the commercial department, the information processing department and accounting department are established.
- 1994April-Abolished the accounting department and established the international economics department.
- 2003April-Established General Business Department, Information Systems Department, and International Communication Department.
- 2013April-The full-time commerce department will be reorganized into four departments: General Management Department, Social Management Department, Information Management Department, and Sports Management Department.
- 2018(Heisei 30) May-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the founding and an international exchange ceremony.Laos OfVientianeThe prefectural deputy governor attended.
- Entrance ceremony
- Prefectural high school athletic meet
- National high school overall
- City Commercial Festival (Cultural Festival)
- City business festival (athletic festival)
- Harimaya Street Festival
- Music club subscription concert
- School excursion
- Graduation ceremony
He has won the national tournament in the baseball club and swimming club.
- Baseball club
Selection: 14 appearances (1 victory, 2 runners-up)
Championship: 23 appearances (1 runner-up)
Meiji Jingu Tournament: 1 participation (1 runner-up)
National Sports Festival: 11 appearances (2 wins)
- Basketball club boys
- Basketball club girls
- Volleyball club boys
- Volleyball club girls
- Table tennis club men and women
- Soccer club boys
Championship: 3 appearances
- Soccer club girls
- Badminton club men and women
- Softball club boys
- Softball club girls
- Soft tennis club men and women
- Tennis club boys
- Tennis club girls
- Athletics club men and women
- Kyudo club men and women
- Swimming club men and women
- Kendo club men and women
Faculty of Education
- Music club
- Calligraphy club
- Art department
- Theater department
- English conversation club
- Flower arrangement
- Tea ceremony club
- Literature department
- Bookkeeping department
- Comic art department
- Youth Penfriend Club
- Photo Club
- Home Economics Department
- Zhusuan / Calculator
- Word processor
- Broadcasting department
- Information processing department
- Movie club
- Newspaper department
- Dance club
- Light music (club)
- Go / Shogi (club)
- Jibie product development and sales promotion (club)
- Student Organization Inside School
Conducted international cooperation activities to build a school in Laos.
2019(Heisei 31-First year of Reiwa)-"Commendation for Foreign Minister in the first year of ReiwaWas awarded.The reason for the award is that it contributed to the promotion of mutual understanding between Japan and Laos.
- Akira Iwamoto(Former professional baseball player)
- Hideo Ogawa(Former professional baseball player)
- Masahiko Hirose(Former professional baseball player)
- Yutaka Sudo(Former professional baseball player, baseball commentator)
- Kenji Katada(Former professional baseball player)
- Toshihiro Komatsu(Former professional baseball player)
- Yasuo Ozaki(Former professional baseball player)
- Morikitsu Masakichi(Former professional baseball player)
- Takeaki Yamazaki(Former professional baseball player)
- Tokuaki Tokuaki(Former professional baseball player)
- Yoshimasa Takahashi(Former professional baseball player)
- Yasuhiro Iwago(Former professional baseball player)
- Shinya Shimada(Former professional baseball player, former bicycle racer)
- Mengiki Emoto(Former professional baseball player, baseball commentator)
- Takashi Hamamura(Former professional baseball player)
- Yoshitaka Shikatori(Former professional baseball player)
- Nakanishi Kiyoshi(Former professional baseball player, baseball commentator)
- Koji Mori(Former professional baseball player)
- Hiroshi Tsuno(Former professional baseball player)
- Hiroaki Nakayama(Former professional baseball player)
- Yoichi Okabayashi(Former professional baseball player)
- Yukitoshi Oka(Former professional baseball player)
- Fujikawa Koji(Former professional baseball player)
- Matsuda Noboru(Former head of the baseball club at our school)
- Takashi Yokoyama(Swimmers,1932 Los Angeles Olympics800m relay gold medalist)
- Kusuo Kitamura(Swimmers,1932 Los Angeles Olympics1500m freestyle gold medalist Olympic new record)
- Kenta Oshima(Marathon runner)
- Tatsuo Shimizu(Novelist)
- Shimamoto Sumi(Voice actor)
- Shoichi Ito(Accountant）
- Kotaro Shiba(office48President)
- Akiko Kojima(1959Miss Universe representative from Japan,Miss UniverseWorld Tournament Winner)
Directions and Parking
- nearest station: JRDosan Line Kochi commercial front station
- Nearest bus stop: Hishakudaichi Shozen (Tosaden Transportation,Prefectural traffic）
- ^ a b "Deputy Governor of Laos to Kochi Commercial High School Ceremony Thanks for school construction support”(Japanese). Kochi newspaper. 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Kochi Commercial High School School Introduction School Song-Pengjo Mari-". www.kochinet.ed.jp. 2021/1/27Browse.
- ^ "Kochi Commercial High School Student Organization: 16 "Social Contribution Award" Winners Introduction". www.fesco.or.jp. 2021/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Commendation for Foreign Minister in the first year of Reiwa”(Japanese). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Announcement of Foreign Minister's Commendation Winners in the First Year of Reiwa" (English). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Minister's Commendation for Supporting Kochi Commercial Laos XNUMX Years of School Construction, Evaluation of Mutual Understanding”(Japanese). Kochi newspaper. 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Reiwa First Year Foreign Minister's Commendation Winner (Group)”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 2021/1/16Browse.
- List of Kochi High Schools
- List of old secondary schools (Kochi Prefecture)
- List of High Schools with Department of Commerce in Japan
- Kagamigawabashi stop(Nearest station on the track line)
- Kochi commercial front station(Nearest station on the railway line)
- Business school
- Shikoku Shiko