A man who cuts lilies from the flowerbed and takes them away ... A man who keeps watching, "the whole story" of securing the identity of the criminal
If you write the contents roughly
The police are listening to and investigating the situation from the man as a theft case.
Lily flowers were cut one after another from the flowerbed of a company in Chuo-ku, Sapporo.A man in the company keeps watch ... → Continue reading
Get the latest news from Hokkaido on your own!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Both "stealing" and "stealing" mean taking away someone else's property against the will of the owner, but the word "stealing" has a strong meaning of "secretly unnoticed."HoweverCriminal lawIn theft, another personOccupancyTopropertyIs an act of transferring to the possession of oneself or a third party against the will of the occupant, and it is not a requirement that the act of occupancy transfer be performed without being noticed by others, and includes cases where it is performed openly.For example, "SnatchThe degree of assaultRobberyIf it does not reach thatTheftBecomes
Classification of theft
Crime statistics by the National Police Agency of JapanThe classification by the theft method used in is shown.
- Invasion theft
- Empty nest, Sneaking in, vacant, ATM breaking, safe breaking, inn ruining, public office vandalism, school vandalism, hospital vandalism, refueling station vandalism, office vandalism, store opening vandalism, factory vandalism, changing room vandalism, lustful aim (underwear thief, (See below), warehouse vandalism, etc.
- Vehicle theft
- Non-intrusive theft
- Ex-officio theft, condolence theft, expulsion theft, shopping theft, visiting theft, payout theft, ATM aim, window aim, midway aim, indoor aim, guest room aim, hospital room aim, snatching,Pickpocket,Deduction, Aim for nappers,Aim on the car, Parts aim, Dressing place aim, Vending machine aim, Color aim (underwear thief, described later), Construction site aim,Shoplifting, Workplace aim, Living together aim,OfferingTrolls, etc.
In addition, it is a classification as a name based on the theft method and the object, and although it is not a legal classification, it shows common terms.
- picking-Turn thumb turn・ Burning-See "Sneak-thief"
- Looking for a pillow
- Card theft-"Cash cardSee item
- Electric theft
- Information theft - Magnetic stripe cardof"Skimming"Is this.
- Salami method
- Field thief-mainly stealing crops such as flowers, trees and vegetables grown by individuals.It used to be called "wild trolls".
- underwearThief (Aim of lust) -Mainly my wife, veranda, dressing room,Coin laundryStealing women's underwear from etc.Also referred to as underwear thief and underwear thief.
- Cultural propertyThief- Buddha statueSuch asCultural propertySteal.
Classification of thieves
- Art theft countermeasure organization
- --A non-profit organization that collects information on art research, stolen goods, etc.
- --Has a web portal that provides information on art museums stolen in Europe to museums.
- (Art Loss Register)-The world's largest database provider of stolen and lost works
- --A company that provides information and searches for stolen art to the art market and cultural heritage institutions headquartered in Italy.
For a fictional character, "A thiefSee.
Crime prevention example
- key,lockFixed with (eg:Chained library）
- Display a warning text (example:Book curse）
- Make sure you know what you brought out:RFID(Application of wireless communication technology)
- ^ (example)theftBut,propertyTo prevent this from being regained,ArrestTo escape or destroy the sins暴行OrIntimidationWhen you dorobberyDiscuss as. (Article 238 of the Criminal Code Post-mortem robbery）
- ^ Crime Statistics 23 Crime
- ^ Shoji YamakiIs his own bookYou are in the wind of the wheat field"When the autumn leaves have passed and the winter season has come, the mountains around us are already full of oranges. And if you reach out with Hyoi while driving, you can easily get the oranges on the roadside (I'm sorry)." (Ibid., Pp.168) and confessed the theft in a light tone.The fact that a person who was a university professor at the time wrote such a sentence in a joke and plain manner is an example of how the "field thief" is considered to be a minor crime.