Photo taken by Masahiro Yoshida, Jinkoji, Kashima City, the prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium, where the Tokyo Olympics soccer competition will be held from the 22nd.
《Tokyo Olympics》 Soccer, Kashima will be held from 22nd Audience, school cooperation only 3 games
If you write the contents roughly
Only in the first game, about 1 children from Kashima City will watch the game.
Prior to the opening of the Tokyo Olympics, the soccer competition will begin on the 22nd at the Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium (Kashima City).new… → Continue reading
Ibaraki Shimbun Cross Eye
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hitachi countryIchinomiyaIsKashima Shrine OfTorii Mae TownIn addition to being known for a long time asShowaNext door after the 40sKamisu CityImportant port straddling betweenKashima PortCentered onKashima Seaside Industrial AreaIs formed,SteelManufacturers of industry, chemical industry, etc. gatherIndustrial cityIt has become. "Nippon Steel OfCastle townIt may be described as.
CurrentKashima CityIt is,1995 (Heisei7 years oldKashima-gunKashima TownIs in the same countyOnomuraBefore the merger, the character "island" was used and there was no custom to use the character "island" in general, as was the case with Kashima Jingu and Kashima Antlers.At the time of the merger, the former Kashima Town had hoped that the city name after the merger would be "Kashima City" because of the popularity of Kashima Jingu and Kashima Antlers.SagaToKashimaExists and "to avoid duplication"Kashima Jingu"("Enki ceremony god name book”) Using the variant character“ Shima ”KashimaChanged the name of the local government to.
With this remnant, even now in the city besides Kashima AntlersKashima City Kashima Junior High School,Nippon Steel East Japan Works Kashima DistrictSuch"KashimaIs very commonly used as a group, facility, company, etc..
Southeastern part of Ibaraki prefecture,TokyoTo 110Kilometers (km) Located in the east-northeast.East sideThe Pacific Ocean(Kashima Nada), West sideKitauraandOgawaIt has a long and narrow city area with a width of less than 10 km from east to west.Most of themKashimadaiThe difference between the sea level in the east and the lake in the west and the altitude of the plateau is about 40 meters...In addition, the coastal area is a part of the area, and development and development have been delayed for a long time because there was little land suitable for cultivation along with the plateau.Against this background, a large-scale industrial development called "Kashima Development" was to be carried out later.Kashima Seaside Industrial AreaFor details.
As a living areaJR EastKashima Line,East Kanto ExpresswayViaExpress BusEtcChibaEastern (Katori,Narita,ChoshiEtc.) It has close traffic to and from Tokyo, and while it has close ties to these areas, it is the center of the prefecture.Mito,TsuchiuraThe connection with various cities such as is weak compared to other areas in the prefecture.
- Emperor JimmuFirst year (probably) --The founding of Kashima Jingu.
- 1489 (EntokuFirst year)- Kashima Shintou styleFounder ofTsukahara UdenWas born in Kashima.
- 1871 May 12(MeijiNovember 4, 11) --By the abolished feudal clanShinji prefectureTransferred to.
- 1875 (8th year of Meiji)May 5 --Niihari prefecture is divided,IbarakiTransferred to.
For the history of Ono Village, see "Ono Village (Kashima-gun, Ibaraki Prefecture)See section.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 --Miyanaka-mura, Kashima-gun and Nesanda-mura mergedKashima TownInauguration.
- 1953 (Showa28 years)May 5 --National Route 123 (currentNational Route 51)WhenNational Route 124Established.
- 1954 (29)May 9 --Kashima Town merged with Takamatsu Village, Toyotsu Village, Toyosato Village, and Namino Village in Kashima District, and renewed.Kashima TownWas launched.
- 1961 (Showa 36) --Kashima Seaside Industrial Zone Creation Plan (Master Plan) Formulated
- 1969 (Showa 44) --Kashima Port opens, factory operations begin in part.
- 1970 (45)May 8 - Kashima Line(Kashima Jingu Station~Katori Station(Between) is opened.
- 1985 (60)
- 1991 (Heisei3 years)May 2 - Sumitomo Metals Soccer Team(Currently Kashima Antlers) will join the J-League.
- 1993 (5)May 3 - Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Soccer StadiumIs completed.
After the city system came into effect
- 1995 (7)May 9 --Kashima-cho, Kashima-gun is the same countyOnomuraIncorporated.Kashima TownWas renamed The city system was enforced on the same day above,Kashima CityWill be.This is the first case in Heisei that the city system was enforced by the merger.
- 2002 (14)- 2002 FIFA World CupTheKashima Soccer StadiumHeld at.
Administrative region transition
- Timeline of transition
|Transition of Kashima city area (chronological table)|
|Years||Date||Transition of administrative areas related to the current Kashima city area|
|1889 (22th year of Meiji)||May 4||Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following towns and villages have been established.|
|1954 (29)||May 9||Kashima TownTakamatsu Village-Toyotsu Village-Toyogo Village-Namino VillageMerged withKashima TownBecomes|
|1955 (30)||May 3||Datong VillageとNakanomuraMergedOnomuraWas launched.|
|1995 (7)||May 9||Kashima TownOnomuraIncorporated.|
- Transition table
|Kashima City Area Transition Table|
|Miyanakamura||Kashima Town||Kashima Town||Showa 29 years 9 month 15 Date|
Kashima CityRenamed the city system
|Sadamura||Takamatsu Village||Takamatsu Village|
|Ofuna Tsumura||Toyotsu Village||Toyotsu Village|
|Tayamura||Toyogo Village||Toyogo Village|
|Tayamura||Namino Village||Namino Village|
|Shizaki Village||Datong Village||Datong Village||Showa 30 years 3 month 3 Date|
Transferred to Kashima Town
|Large and small Shizaki village|
|Rice terrace village|
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Takeshi Igarashi||1995 May 9||1998 May 4||Former Kashima Mayor|
|6-7 generations||Koichi Nishikiori||November||Incumbent|
- Kashima City Hall --1187-1 Hirai, Kashima City Hall
- Ohno Branch Office --1919-1 Tsuga, Kashima City
- Kashima Police Station
- Miyanaka police box, Arai police box, Koyama police box, Tsuga police box
- Kashima Regional Office Fire Department
- Kashima Fire Department
- Ohno Fire Department
National administrative agency
- Ministry of Justice
- Mitochi Legal Affairs BureauKashima branch office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kanto Regional Development BureauKashima Port / Airport Maintenance Office
- Kanto Regional Development Bureau Hitachi River National Highway Office Kashima National Highway Branch Office
- Japan Coast Guard
- 3th District Coast Guard HeadquartersIbaraki Coast Guard Kashima Coast Guard
- Independent administrative agency
- National Institute of Information and Communications TechnologyKashima Space Technology Center
House of Representatives
- Small district : Ibaraki Prefecture 2th Ward
House of Councilors
Facing the cityKashima NadaYou can catch various marine products,Octopus,Bastard halibutEtc. are famous, especiallyClamIs also known nationwide.
In addition,2019 The catch of the degree is 1,422tThe share in Ibaraki prefecture is 0.5%..
High economic growth periodToKamisu Cityと と も にKashima PortCentered onKashima Seaside Industrial AreaSince its creation, it has developed as an industrial city.Nippon Steel OfCastle townMany Japanese steel-affiliated companies are located in the city.Also, in the industrial areaWind farm,Thermal power plantAnd so on.
In addition,2020 At the timeSecondary industryThe working population ratio is 32.6%.
Major companies with factories and offices in the city
- Nippon Steel East Japan Works Kashima District
- Nippon Steel Pipe
- Chuo Denki Kogyo
- Nittetsu Stainless
- Nippon Steel Slag Products
- Air water
- Sumitomo Forestry Crest
- Kashima Kyodo Electric Power
- Kashima Oil
- Hitachi Cement
- AGC Seimi Chemical
- Toa Road Corporation
- Summit wind power
- Kashima Antlers FC
The commercial area of the cityNational Route 124There is a street in front of Kashima City HallMiyanakaIt spreads mainly in the district and pot-shaped district.Mainly on the shopping center Cheerio, home improvement stores, home improvement stores, discount stores, bookstores, restaurants, etc.Roadside storeAre lined up in large numbers.
In addition,2020 At the timeTertiary industryThe working population ratio is 59.0%.
- Major commercial facilities in the city
- Shopping center Cheerio(ion）
- Sunport Kashima
- Yamada DenkiTechland Kashima store
- DCM HomacKashima store
- Home Plaza Nafco Kita Kashima store
- Joyo Bank --Kashima Branch, Kashima East Branch
- Tsukuba Bank --Kashima Branch
- Mito Shinkin Bank --Kashima Branch, Ohno Branch
- Choshi Shinkin Bank --Kajima Branch
- Sawara Shinkin Bank --Kajima Branch
- Central Labor Bank --Kashima Branch
- Namegata Shiosai Agricultural Cooperative --Kashima Branch, Ohno Branch
- Seogwipo City(South Korea-Jeju Special Autonomous Road）
- Yashiro(People's Republic of ChinaJiangsu）
- 2002 Signed on November 11th.
|Population distribution by age in Kashima City and the whole country (2005)||Kashima City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kashima City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In addition,2020 Various demographics at the time are as follows.Some figures have been rounded off.
- Population increase / decrease rate (compared to 3 years ago): 0.43% decrease
- Number of births: 484
- Deaths: 691
- Number of transferees: 2,510
- Number of out-migrants: 2,425
- Foreign population: 898
- Worker population: 32,243
- Female labor force participation rate: 45.6%
- Daytime population:72,397 people
- Day-night population ratio: 106.66%
- Unemployment rate: 4.3%
- Working-age populationRatio: 57.49%
- Elderly population ratio: 30.08%
- Late-stage elderly ratio: 13.50%
- Population density of habitable land: 851.0 people / km2
- Total fertility rate: 1.77
- Average age: 46.5
- Life expectancy for men: 79.6 years
- Life expectancy for women: 86.1 years
List of town names
サ ッ カ ー
It is the home of Kashima Antlers and is centered around the Antlers.サ ッ カ ーIs used for town revitalization. Since the inauguration of the J League, in recent years in high school soccerKashima High School,Kashima Gakuen High SchooletcNational High School Soccer ChampionshipParticipation in (2019 tournamentAt that time, Kashima has participated 6 times and Kashima Gakuen has participated 8 times), and Kashima is becoming the center of soccer in Ibaraki prefecture, and the number of players from the Kashima youth team is increasing in Antlers.In addition, Antlers Youth has launched a strengthening style that promotes growth in both literary and military terms, such as establishing a daytime training system in partnership with Kashima Gakuen..2002 FIFA World CupWas also selected as the venue for.
- Adult baseball
Facing the Pacific OceanKashima NadaThe area is constantly hit by high-quality waves, and is easily accessible from central Tokyo by highway. On weekends, many surfers come from Tokyo and Saitama.Hirai BeachShimotsuke coastIt is crowded with many surfers even in winter when the water temperature is low because you can enjoy many high quality beach breaks.In recent years, JPSA (Japan Professional Surfing Federation) sponsored Hokota Pro (longboard) has been held at Top Sante Point.
- Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium
- Kashima Sports Center
- Bokuden no Sato Athletic Park
- Takamatsu Ryokuchi Park
- Kashima Heights Sports Plaza
- North Seaside Multipurpose Stadium
- Niihama Ryokuchi Park
- Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima High School
- Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Nada High School
- Kashima Gakuen High School
- Seishin Gakuen High School
Junior high school
- Mikasa Elementary School
- Kashima Elementary School
- Hirai Elementary School
- Takamatsu Elementary School
- Hachigata Elementary School
- Hano Elementary School
- Toyosato Elementary School
- Toyotsu Elementary School
- Daidohigashi Elementary School
- Daidonishi Elementary School
- Nakanohigashi Elementary School
- Nakano Nishi Elementary School
- Kashima Soccer Museum
- Kashima City Dokidoki Center (exhibits excavated items such as the national historic site "Gunya Ruins")
Hall Community Center
- Kashima Labor Cultural Center
- Ohno Fureai Center
- Hirai Community Center
Central station:Kashima Jingu Station
- ■ Kashima coastal railway
- ■ Oarai Kashima Line
- ■ Kashima Rinko Line(Cargo line)
- Kashima Soccer Stadium Station
There are no highways in the city.East Kanto ExpresswayIt was supposed to be the end point of, but at the basic planning stageWhereaboutsChanged to a route going north viaItako ICThe plan for Kashima City was abandoned.
- General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 186 Arai Whereabouts Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 192 Kashima Jingu Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 238 Sukakita Pier Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 239 Awao Kisaki Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 242 Hunta Kashima Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 255 Kashima Port Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road 260 Tanihara Breath Su Tojo Line
The highway bus that connects Kashima City and the city center starts at Kashima Jingu Station (some start at Kashima Soccer Stadium) and goes through Kashima City (also via Kamisu City and Itako City).With Kashima Jingu StationTokyo StationThe "Kashima-go" that connects
Customers to the city centerKashima Seaside Industrial AreaBusiness travelers toKashima Soccer StadiumWill be held inKashima AntlersIt is mainly used by spectators of the game.
In addition, the route of "Kashima-go" differs depending on the time of day. (Most of them go through the Kashima Space Center, but about once an hour,club houseThere are flights via. )
Currently, it is the dollar box route with the largest number of flights and users among the highway bus routes to and from Tokyo Station.All lines from Kashima Jingu StationSuigo Itako Bus TerminalYou cannot get on and off on the way.
|系統||Main transit point||destination||Operating company|
|high speed Kashima(ExpressIncluding stool)-Midnight Kashima||Kashima Shrine -(Kashima Space Center/club house)- Kashima Works - Kashima Central Hotel --Suigo Itako BT|
* All flights on the Haneda Airport Line and Tokyo Teleport Line are operated via the "Space Center".
|Tokyo Station||JR Bus Kanto,JR Bus Tech|
Keisei Bus,Kanto Railway
|Kashima Jingu Station ・|
Kashima Soccer Stadium
|high speed Kashima-Haneda Airport Line||Haneda airport||Kanto Railway|
|Kashima Jingu Station|
|high speed Kashima-TDR / Tokyo Teleport Line(Reservation required for all flights)||Kaihama Makuhari Station-|
Tokyo Disney Resort-
Tokyo Teleport Station(Odaiba)
|Kashima Jingu Station|
* Of the above "main stopovers"TaiziIs a highway bus stop that stops in Kashima city.
Route buses operating in Kashima City go through neighboring cities to Chiba.Isogo Station,Omigawa Station, There are routes connecting Namegata (Aso) and community buses that circulate in Kashima City, and all routes go through Kashima Jingu Station.
- Kanto Railway (Itako Sales Office, Hasaki Garage)
- coastline-Tonegawa Line(Between Kashima Jingu Station and Choshi Station)
- Rokko Wide Area Bus "Jingu Ayame Hakuho Line"(Cheerio Aeon Kashima store --Koyama Memorial Hospital-- Road Station Itako --Suigo Itako BT --Itako Station --Ushibori --Aso Government Building), (Contracted operation with Ikeda Kotsu)
- Kamisu City Community Bus 3 lines(Kashima Jingu Station-Omigawa Station)
- Ikeda Transportation
- Kashima Community Bus Chuo Line / Lakeside Coastline(Takamatsu Ryokuchi Park ・Kashimanada StationDirection)
- Rokko Wide Area Bus "Jingu Ayame Hakuho Line"(Contracted operation with Kanto Railway)
Hitachi Kashima TV relay station transmission equipment
Hitachi Kashima TV relay stationSee also
|Digital relay station|
|Broadcasting station name||Remote control key ID||Physical channel||Antenna power||ERP||Broadcast target area||Number of households in broadcasting area||Date of opening|
|NHKMitoGeneral TV||1||20||3W||15.5W||Ibaraki||3 households||2004 May 12|
|NHK Tokyo Educational TV||2||26||Nationwide broadcasting|
|NTV NTV||4||25||12W||Kanto wide area||3 households||2008 May 12|
|EX TV Asahi||5||24|
|TX TV tokyo||7||23|
|CX Fuji TV||8||22|
- NHK Mito Broadcasting StationKashima branch office
- Yomiuri ShimbunKashima Communication Department
- Asahi ShimbunKashima Communication Bureau
- Mainichi NewspapersKashima Communication Bureau
- Ibaraki newspaperKashima branch office
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Kashimajoyama Park
- Chojagahama Shiosai Hamanasu Park
- Hakuba Festival (Oumesai)
- Mita Uesai,horseback archery
- Kobudo Demonstration Tournament
- Tencho Festival
- Ceremony Grand Festival Gozabune Festival
- Lantern festival
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Kashima City Fireworks Festival
- Kashima Festival
- Historical figure
- Kamatari - Mr. FujiwaraThe ancestor of.YamatoThere is also a theory that it was born.
- Tsukahara Uden - Sengoku period OfSwordsman.Fencing"Kashima ShintouThe founder of.
- Norifumi Kashima --Since the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, the royal family and priesthood of the Meiji era.He has served as Kashima Jingu Omiyaji and Ise Jingu Omiyaji.
- Shinya Kato -Former soccer player
- Kawashima Daichi -Former soccer player
- Ryuta Sasaki - soccer player(Nankatsu SCBelongs)
- Yuya Oki - soccer player(Kashima AntlersBelongs)
- Jun Sogabata --Soccer player (belonging to Kashima Antlers)
- Keisuke Takigawa - soccer player
- Yuichi Nemoto -Former soccer player
- Yasutaka Nomoto - soccer player(Nara ClubBelongs)
- Tomoya Ichikawa -Former soccer player
- Tomohiro Yabata -Former soccer player
- Akihiko Kato -Former professional baseball player
- Ogawa Shiho --Women's soccer player (Nadeshiko League Iga FC Kunoichi MieBelongs)
- Cultural and entertainer
- Kitaki Mayu -Singer
- 9th generation Sanshotei Karaku - Rakugo performer
- Norihiro Watanabe --Giant tree pilgrimage photographer
- Momoko Tani - Gravure idol
- Kimiko Chigasaki -Announcer
- Kayanagi Harumi --Actress (the first Japanese movie actress)
- Akira Hirayama --TV director
- Naoto Fuga -Singer
- Yoko Matsugane - Gravure idol
- Akiko Misu - Free announcer
Works set in Kashima City
- The land that revives(1971)
Lyrics associated with Kashima City
- "Kashimadachi": Departure for a distant journey.DecreeAfter the people around Kashima prayed for victory at Kashima Jingu in the era,DazaifuHaveKitakyushuIt comes from going to.
- "Kashima's touch": To imply the occurrence of a major event.Used for good luck and bad luck.The priest of Kashima Jingu is in a rural areacalendarIt is derived from walking by handing out.
- ^ a b Supervised by Atsushi Onodera, "Mystery of Geography, Place Names, and Maps" in Ibaraki (2014, pp. 31–32)
- ^ Geographic map(Electronic Land Web) Retrieved December 2016, 12.
- ^ a b Kashima City / Home Town (Kashima Development) -Retrieved August 2016, 12.
- ^ "(PDF)", Ibaraki Prefectural Bulletin (Ibaraki Prefecture) No.7351: pp.2-4, (October 1985, 5)
- ^ Town name change (August 7, 8 Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 8) Retrieved July 144, 2014.
- ^ Disposal with the town as a city (August 7, 8 Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 8) Retrieved July 145, 2014.
- ^ "Kashima Town History Vol. 3", Kashima Town, since 1981
- ^ "Kashima Town History Vol. 4", Kashima Town, since 1984
- ^ Kashima Town History Edition Committee Edition "Kashima Town History Vol. 5", Kashima City, 1997
- ^ Onomura History Edition Committee Edition "Onomura History", Onomura Board of Education, since 1979
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 8 Ibaraki Prefecture ”,Kadokawa Shoten,Year 1983 ISBN 4040010809Than
- ^ "April XNUMX, XNUMX Execution Kashima City Assembly Member General Election Candidate Notification List”. Kashima City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Municipalities Agriculture, forestry and fisheries as seen from graphs and statistics”(Japanese). Kashima City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kashima-gunKamikoji Village
- ^ "Kashima Antlers Official Site". NovemberBrowse.
- Supervised by Atsushi Onodera "A mystery of place names and dialects" "The mystery of "Geography, place names, maps" in Ibaraki"Jitsugyo no Nihonsha<Jippi Compact New Book>, 2014, first edition, pp.31-32.ISBN 978-4-408-45517-4.
- Weekly Toyo Keizai "Urban Data Pack 2020 Edition" Toyo Keizai Inc., 2020.