Photo final adjustment Evelyn Mawuli = in Tokyo
Olympic basketball three-person system, starting on the 3th Japan men's and women's representative, final adjustment
If you write the contents roughly
The Japanese national team for men and women made final adjustments in Tokyo on the 23rd, and the girls sweated for about an hour by dribbling with a ladder and checking the attack pattern.
The first basketball three-player system will start on the 3th.The men's and women's representatives from Japan made final adjustments in Tokyo on the 24rd, and ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo(And not) isTokyoThe whole area, orTokyo WardOf the whole area.Tokyo metropolitan areaAbbreviation for (not perfect). Also,BangkokThe range of administrative areas and cities of the local governments of the capital cities of each country, including that of Japan, and its comparatively large cities.
Tokyo metropolitan area
1943(18)May 7Tokyo system was enforced inTokyoとTokyo citySince both were transferred to Tokyo, the usage of both Tokyo in the former Tokyo prefecture and Tokyo in the former Tokyo city occurred. LegallyTokyoIs the Tokyo ArticleIt has already been used inTama area-Island) Is referred to for the entire area of Tokyo.About Tokyo Metropolitan Government # WardSee.
- The legal notation is still in the whole area of Tokyo, and if necessary, it will be limited by clearly specifying "wards" and "municipalities"However, in the popular senseTokyo WardOften refers to.
- ThailandThe capital ofBangkokSince the municipality that has jurisdiction overTokyoIt is assumed.
- ChugokuIn terms of division, city definition and statisticsMain cityHowever, it is not unique like Tokyo in Tokyo due to the mixture of cities whose entire city (city) is the main city..
- Greater LondonOtherinner-Central-The cityAny ofUKThe meaning and range are similar to those in Tokyo and Tokyo.
- Suburbs…The term “prefecture” and “prefecture” are synonymous with each other, but in Tokyo it was originally synonymous with “metropolitan area” because of its establishment, but now it isTama area(OldTokyo cityWas incorporated intoHigashitama District(Excluding regions) andIzu Islands-Ogasawara Islands, That is, it often refers to areas other than special wards of Tokyo)
- Prefectural (avoid ambiguity)