Japanese women's group challenges the mountain of powerful players for the long-sought gold medal <Tokyo Olympics table tennis competition highlights>
If you write the contents roughly
From Chinese Taipei, Cheng I-Ching, Chen Szu-Yu, and Cheng Hsien-Chi also have strong players who will advance to the top of the international competition.
<Tokyo Olympics table tennis competition July 7-August 24 Place: Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium> The Tokyo Olympics table tennis competition starts from July 8th ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cheng I-Ching (Cheng I-Ching,1992May 2 -) isTaiwan OfTable tennisplayer. 2021年7月時点のAs of January XNUMXITTF World RankingIs 8th. 2020-2021 season,T League-Top Otome Ping Pongs NagoyaAffiliation.(Chinese: Guolixinfenggai High School）Graduated fromSuin UniversityEnrolled in the Graduate School of Physical Education.
TaiwanTainan Citybirth.Both parents are athletes, father is a volleyball player and mother is an athletics player.Started table tennis from the second grade of elementary school.My sister is also a table tennis player.
He was elected to the Junior National Team in 2004. 2006 (14 years old),Chinese TaipeiBecame a representative of.He was the youngest player in the history of Taiwanese women's table tennis and was elected to the national team.
- ^ "Cheng I-Ching (TPE) ｜ Contract Player ｜ Butterfly Table Tennis Equipment”(Japanese). Butterfly table tennis supplies. 2021/7/26Browse.
- ^ "Player profile". results.ittf.link. 2021/7/27Browse.
- ^ "[XNUMXth] Cheng I-Ching Shizuka Notice of Contract Renewal | NEWS | T-LEAGUE". tleague.jp. 2021/7/27Browse.
- ^ "Taiwan, bronze medal mixed doubles for the first time in 5 table tennis tournaments Tokyo Olympics (Central News Agency Focus Taiwan)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/7/26Browse.
Chinese Taipei(English: Chinese Taipei,French: Taipei chinois,Traditional Chinese: Chinese Taipei,IOC code: TPE)OlympicInternational sports such asInternational organizationIn international places such asRepublic of China(Taiwan) Is used as a name.United NationsInLost China's representation and virtually banishedSince the 1970s, when the country has been forced into diplomatic isolation, as a compromise as the country participates in the international community.sovereignty-National approvalA shelved problem.
While the name "Taiwan" cannot be used due to the premise that the Government of the Republic of China represents the whole of China, the Republic of China actually covers the whole of China.Effective dominationThe "Republic of CHINA" is no longer accepted by the international community because it has not been accepted.People's Republic of ChinaArgues thatOne chinaThe background is that neither "Republic of China" nor "Taiwan" can be used due to the relationship with the theory.
"" Instead of "Republic of China"Chinese Taipei(Chinese Taipei) ”is the national flagBlue sky, white sun, red flagTo participate in international venues without using奧 會 model(Olympic methodorOlympic committee method, Olympic model, Olympic Protocol).Instead of the national flag at the OlympicsOlympic committee flagTo use.The order of admission is treated as a "T" group according to the arrangement of the NOC list and the IOC code "TPE"...This separates us from the People's Republic of China, which belongs to the "C" group.
after that,Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation(APEC),General agreement on tariffs and tradeTo (GATT)オ ブ ザ ー バ ーParticipation,World Trade OrganizationAbbreviation for subscription name in (WTO),Economic Cooperation Development OrganizationInternational organizations (such as participation in some committees of the (OECD)Intergovernmental organization) Has also come to be used.There are cases where international competitions other than the Olympic Games and international private organizations also participate in the Olympic Games.
Olympic committee flag
Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee Flag(Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee) Is from the designPlum blossom flagSometimes calledOlympic,Asian GamesA player from the Republic of China saidChinese Taipei RepresentativeWhen participating asRepublic of China flagUsed and displayed instead of.
The flag on a white background, the blue, white, and red used for the flagnational flower(National flower of the Republic of China)plumIn the shape ofBlue Sky with a White Sun(Blue sky and white sunCrest) andOlympic symbolsThe emblem of the Olympic Committee, which features the Olympics, is placed in the center.At the awards ceremony of the tournament, etc.National Flag Anthem of the Republic of ChinaIs played.
The Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee flag may also be used in competitions that are not directly related to the Olympic Games.Volleyball world championship,World Baseball ClassicThere are examples such as.
Flag of the governing body of multi-sport events and individual competitions
Paralympic,Deaflympics,UniversiadeMany of the multi-sport events for specific people, such as the flags and emblems of the governing bodies and national teams of individual competitions, have the same design elements as the flags of the Olympic Committee.Pages on the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee websiteThe emblems of the governing bodies of each competition and the links to their respective sites are summarized in.
Republic of China Disability Movement Physical Education(Chinese TaipeiParalympicCommittee) flag
Taiwan People with Hearing Loss Sports AssociationFlag of (Republic of China Deaf Sports Association)Deaflympics）
Physical Education School of the Republic of ChinaFlag of (Chinese Taipei University Sports Federation)Universiade）
Used until 2006Chinese Taipei Football AssociationFlag
Cross-strait issues at the Olympics
Republic of ChinaThe history of the Olympic Commission in1922Founded in Shanghai in "Chinese amateur movement union(China National Amateur Athletic Federation) ”was held in Paris in the same year.International Olympic Committee (IOC) NOC at the Annual MeetingChinese Olympic Committee(China Olympic Committee) ”starts with recognition.At this time, he held important positions such as Foreign Minister at President Union Akira.Wang ZhengtingWas appointed as an IOC member.1924ToChinese amateur movement union TheRepublic of China Sports FederationReorganized into.1932Los Angeles,1936Berlin,1948UKIn the three tournaments, the Chinese national team players participated under this system.
National warAs a result of1949,Mainland ChinaToPeople's Republic of ChinaHolds,Government of the Republic of China fled to Taipei.1951Was notified that the "Chinese Olympic Committee" had moved to Taiwan and was approved by the IOC.The China Countrywide Sports General Association was established in Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China.Chinese Olympic CommitteeI started the activity as.1952 OfHelsinki olympicThen, participation on both banks of the Taiwan Strait was decided, but the Taipei side opposed this and withdrew participation.Host countryフィンランド The1950Approved the People's Republic of China on January 1.
1954The two "Chinese Olympic Committees" were both approved at the IOC General Assembly in Athens.1956 OfMelbourne olympicThen, in protest of the Republic of China raising the national flag, the blue sky, the white sun, and the red flag, the People's Republic of China withdrew just before.1958The Beijing Olympic Committee saidTwo ChinaAs protesting the move to create the IOC and several majorInternational FederationWithdrew from (IF) and declared a severance of relations. Independently with countries dissatisfied with the IOCEmerging country competitionI also went.
1959On May 5, the IOC General Assembly adopted a resolution that it cannot continue to approve the Olympic Committee in Taipei under the name of "China Olympic Committee" because it does not represent and control all of China.In response to this, the Taipei Olympic Committee immediately renamed it "Taiwanese Olympic Committee(Republic of China Olympic Committee) ”and applied to the IOC. IOC1960Although he admitted this, in the game "Taiwan(Taiwan) ”Or“Formosa(Formosa) ”Was requested to be used.The Taipei side did not accept the use of these Taiwanese names, and the same yearRome olympicIs protesting at the entrance ceremony against the use of the name "Formosa".1964Tokyo OlympicsIn the name of "Taiwan Republic of China",1968Mexico City OlympicsParticipated in the name of "Taiwan".
1968, IOC is an abbreviation for Republic Of China, which is written in English in the Republic of China.ROCI saw a tentative conclusion by using the name.First participation in the Winter Games1972Sapporo OlympicsThen, under the name of "Republic of China", the same yearMunich Olympics,1976Winter GamesInnsbruck OlympicsThen, I participated under the name of "Republik China".
1971,United Nations General AssemblyBut the only legal representative of China is the People's Republic of ChinaChiang Kai-shek"Representative of" is immediately expelledUN General Assembly Resolution 2758By adopting (Albania Resolution), the Republic of ChinaUnited NationsDeclared withdrawal.1970The People's Republic of China continued to improve relations with Western countries, including the establishment of diplomatic relations with Canada, and diplomatic relations between the Republic of China and these countries continued to break.
To respond to these movements1973Taipei Olympic Committee in JapanJapan Sports AssociationEquivalent to "Republic of China Education Cooperation AssociationSeparated from "Chinese Taipei Olympic CommitteeWas reorganized.on the other hand,1975In April, the Beijing side applied to the IOC for a return.This application for reinstatement was shelved due to inadequate documents, but as with the United Nations, it is based on the premise of one country and one representative, and is subject to expulsion from Taiwan (""United Nations methodIt was difficult because it was said. The "return to China issue" was one of the biggest concerns of the IOC and the international sports world at the time.
1976 OfMontreal olympicSo, the host country, Canada, has taken the policy that it will not be able to accept the team from Taiwan as long as it uses the name "ROC = Republic of China" and its national flag, the Blue Sky with a White Sun and the Red Flag. The IOC accused it of violating the 1969 agreement, but Canada remained unchanged and the issue also considered canceling Montreal. Using the name "Taiwan" given by the IOC, Taipei City's member of the ROC Olympic Committee did not accept the compromise plan to raise the Olympic flag, and recalled the team waiting to enter Canada in the United States.
The People's Republic of China made concessions in stages through negotiations to return to the IOC and IF. He abandoned the "UN system", withdrew the claim of expulsion from Taiwan, and insisted on participation in a unified team including Taiwan, softening his attitude.Eventually, he admitted that Taiwan would be a separate team on the premise of "a region of China."
1979On October 10, at a resolution of the IOC Executive Board held in Nagoya, Taipei Olympic Committee member Kaoru Kabayashi said, "Chinese Taipei Olympic CommitteeUnder the name of ", the flags and songs will remain on the condition that they use the ones approved by the IOC that are different from the previous ones (flags and national anthems of the Republic of China), and the People's Republic of China will join the" Chinese Olympic Committee (Chinese Okubayashi Olympic Committee= National flag in the name of "Chinese Olympic Committee)"Five-star red flagAnd national anthemGiyu army progress songWas allowed to return to the Olympics usingNagoya resolution).
After that, due to the recognition of equal rights and status with the current symbol and other NOCs, and the guarantee of membership in the IOC and related IFs,1981XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,LausanneResults of discussions with the IOC held in), Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee accepted the change of English name, flag and emblem.
Regarding the Chinese name of Chinese Taipei, the Taipei side insists on "Chinese"flowerMake it "Taipei" or "Medium" claimed by the Beijing sideCountryOver whether to make it "Taipei"1989I couldn't come to a conclusion until.1990 Asian GamesIt was necessary to prepare for several international competitions to be held in Beijing, including. April 1989, 4, Secretary-General of the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee (Secretary-General)Lee GyeonghuaIn a discussion held in Hong Kong by Zhen Liang, the chairman of the Chinese Olympic Committee, it was agreed that the Chinese name of the Taiwanese sports organization would be "Chinese Taipei."With the first Chinese Taipei national team heading to Beijing to participate in the Asian Youth Gymnastics Championships, which opened on the 20th of the same month, direct sports exchanges on both banks of the Taiwan Strait began.
How to write Chinese Taipei in Chinese is a politically delicate issue.
The name of the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee is the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee, which is an external name, but the Chinese name for the domestic market does not use the letters "Taipei" but is "Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee".Like the Olympic Committee, other competition management organizations use Chinese Taipei as the English name, but in many cases the Chinese name is "Republic of China XX Cooperation".
In turnMainland ChinaThen, while "Chinese Taipei" is used in official venues such as match venues, "Chinese Taipei" is used in the press.CountryShould be called "Taipei"..In the same context on the continentHong Kong"China Hong Kong",MacauIs called "Chinese Macau".When "Taipei, China" was used as the Chinese name in official and external settings, the Taiwanese side has filed a protest.
Beijing OlympicsImmediately before July 2008, the Taiwanese side suggested a boycott of the opening ceremony and tournament due to this naming problem.In response, the continental side also made concessionsXinhua Trading Company, For overseas ChineseChugoku Shimbun (China News Service)State-ownedNews agencyThe name "Chinese Taipei" has come to be seen in articles distributed by the continental media.Before the Beijing Olympics, the name "Chinese Taipei" was used by the mediaHong KongWas limited to.But also in Hong KongLarge bulletin-BunhuiThe continental media such as "Taipei, China" was used.
Return to "Taipei, China" on the Beijing side
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of ChinaShould translate Chinese Taipei as Chinese Taipei. 2008, People's Republic of ChinaState Council Taiwan Affairs Office(Taiwan) spokesperson Yang Yi, on the other hand, has Chinese translations of both "Chinese Taipei" and "Chinese Taipei", and the agreement of the Olympic Committee is outside the scope of the continental organization. He explained that it does not extend to the right of individuals to use "Taipei China", and it is not pointed out that "Taipei China" is a dwarf of Taiwan...At the same time, Yang said that in documents such as the Beijing Olympics Organizing Committee, when referring to Taiwanese sports organizations and organizations, the notation is unified as "Chinese Taipei."
January 2016Tsai EnglishPresidentFor some time after taking office, the name "Chinese Taipei" has not changed, but between the Government of the People's Republic of China and the Government of the Republic of China.Ninety two common senseWhen there was a disagreement about, the relationship between the two became tense, and the media in mainland China began to use "Taipei, China" again.
Xinhua News AgencyIn the 2016th item of "Shinkasha Shimbun Newsletter, Forbidden Words in Taiwan (Revised in July 7)" Taiwanese organizations among international organizations and private international organizations related to economic trade, culture and sports that can participate even if they are not countries should not be called "Taiwan" or "Taipei", but rather "Taipei China" or "Taiwan China". If you want to use "Chinese Taipei" for special circumstances, ask for instructions from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Taiwan in advance. "That.
2017 year 4 month,China Central TelevisionRegarding the fact that Chinese government-made media came to call Taiwan "Taipei China" instead of "Taipei China" in sports broadcasts, the Republic of ChinaContinental Office of Government OfKatharine Chang"We can never accept that the continental media has unilaterally diminished our name (" Taipei, China ").Taiwan is by no means part of mainland China.Formally protest the continental side. ".
Situation in Taiwan
Chiang Kai-shek-Chiang Ching-kuoDuring his administration, he claimed that the Government of the Republic of China was the orthodox government that represented all of China.To represent the Republic of China (tatemae, all over China), calling Taiwan threatens its legitimacy (""Jurisdiction").Therefore, the names "Taiwan" and "Formosa" were not accepted by the Republic of China at that time.At that time, in the Republic of China, even private organizations could not use "Taiwan" in the names of national things, but had to use "Republic of China", "China" or "China".
Head ministerIsLee Teng-huiPresidentBegan to solidify the administration base, "The president of Taiwan(President from Taiwan) ”visited Singapore and“Diplomacy(Real-life diplomacy) ”has been developed since March 1989, and the situation has gradually changed.
2007 year 4 month,Chen Shui-bianAt the meeting with the return delegation of Taiwan's overseas business group, the president made "Chinese Taipei" a "strange name" and said that the Taiwanese name could not be used at the Olympic Games. "It was a matter of considering various realities at that time," he said, but he said "unfair treatment" and changed the name to Taiwan (Taiwanese name movement) Showed motivation.
2008 year 4 month,Ma YingjiuBefore taking office as presidentChuotsushaIn an interview withwho(WHO) Regarding the membership issue, "外交部Says not to use "Chinese Taipei", but the question is, have you ever succeeded (joined) with a name other than "Chinese Taipei"? In addition to the more unacceptable name "Chinese Taipei," is there anything more appropriate (participable) than "Chinese Taipei" now? " He acknowledged that it was an "appropriate name" and stated that he would not promote the use of the Taiwanese name in the future..
August 2018, 11,Tokyo Olympics ParalympicChange the name of the team to "Taiwan" and ask whether to apply to the IOC Unified local electionsIt was done in conjunction with.As a result, the negative votes exceeded the positive votes by nearly 100 million and were rejected. The IOC did not approve the name change because "Chinese Taipei" was decided by the Taiwanese side in the 1981 agreement before the vote, and the name change contrary to the content is regarded as interference of external forces. Warned that changes could suspend or deprive rights..Taiwan's NOC, the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee, has positioned the referendum as a political act, breaking the agreement with the IOC (renaming it to "Taiwan") and potentially suspending its eligibility to participate in the Olympics. It pointed out.also,Independent Olympians of the OlympicsIf you participate as a member, you will be disadvantaged because you will not be able to receive backups from coaches, etc..
2021May 8,Taiwan'sthink tankIsConducted in TaiwanpollAnnounce the results ofTokyo OlympicsでRepublic of China82.5% of the respondents said that they could not use the "country name" of (Taiwan) as "regret"...TaiwanTokyo OlympicsAs before, they participated under the name of "Chinese Taipei", but according to the same survey, 65.1% of the people called it "Taiwan" and 25.7% called it "Chinese Taipei"..Republic of China flag,National Anthem of the Republic of ChinaMore than 80% feel sorry for not being able to use.
Handling in Japanese
JapaneseThen, in the official scene, "Chinese Taipei" and "Chinese Taipei" are also used, but in other cases, they are often simply referred to as "Taiwan".
2021May 7Made inOpening ceremony of the Tokyo OlympicsThe admission procession of the Taiwanese team isplacardIsEnglishとJapaneseBoth are "Chinese Taipei"NHKThe international video that was being broadcast by字幕Was "CHINESE TAIPEI", but the opening ceremony was heldlive broadcastWasNHK OfSpecial programWas in charge of the moderatorMayuko WakudaannouncerCalled the "Chinese Taipei" teamTaiwanI introduced[Annotation 1]..In Taiwan, there is a backlash against the name of Chinese Taipei, soTaiwanMediaWelcomed "bringing a moment of pride to Taiwan," whileChinese Communist PartyBulletin "People's Daily"Affiliated"Ring and ball news"(NHK)Public broadcastingAsOne chinaShould not be reported in a way that damages. ".
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) 
- International Paralympic Committee 
- International University Sports Federation(Universiade）
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) 
- World Karatedo Federation (WKF) 
- International Kendo Federation (FIK) 
- International Football Federation (FIFA) 
- International Cycling Union (ICU) 
- World Xiangqi Federation (WXF)
- International Judo Federation (IJF) 
- International Softball Federation (ISF)
- internationalTug of warTug of War International Federation (TWIF) 
- International Tennis Federation (ITF)
- International Basketball Federation (FIBA) 
- International Badminton Federation (IBF) [Broken link] (PDF)
- International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) 
- World Baseball Softball Federation(WBSC)
- World Baseball Classic (WBC) 
- World rugby (WR) 
- Economic Cooperation Development Organization (OECD) 
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) 
- Miss Earth 
- Miss International 
- Miss Universe … The change in the name of the Taiwanese national teamWikipedia Chinese Wikipedia "Miss Universe"Are summarized in.
Name used for the same purpose
- Taipei, China
- Asian Development Bank 
- The Republic of China has been a member since its inception, but was changed to "Taipei, China" when the People's Republic of China joined in 1986.In protest of this, the Republic of China boycotted the 1986 General Assembly, returned from the 1987 Manila General Assembly, and attended the Beijing General Assembly in 1988.
- Separate Customs Territory Area (Separate Customs Territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu)
- World Trade Organization 
- In Japanese, "Taiwan,Penghu Islands,Golden Gateas well as the MazuIt is translated as "independent tariff area consisting of".In addition to "TPKM", "Chinese Taipei" is also used as an English abbreviation.Republic of China is the predecessorGATTHe was a member of the 1948 founding, but withdrew in 1950 and continued to participate as an observer until he left the United Nations. When applying for a return to GATT in 1990, this name was used as "to avoid becoming a political issue."Joined in 12, 2002 years after the application.
- Regarding whether works created by the people of Taiwan (Republic of China) are protected by Japanese copyright law, Taiwan is designated as "an independent customs duty area consisting of Taiwan, Penghu Islands, Kinmen and Matsu".WTO agreementTo protect intellectual property rights, including copyrightsTRIPS AgreementHas been effective for Taiwan, so it has been ruled by a Japanese court that it will be protected in Japan as well.
- "Taiwan Kinma" is an effective area of the Republic of China.TaiwanIt is sometimes used by the private sector as a name to refer to "Free Area of the Republic of China".For exampleToryu PublisherThe translated book of Japanese manga published by the company states that sales will be limited to the Taiwan area.Free Area of the Republic of KoreaIt is noted.However, it is "TAIWAN" in the English text written together.
- Taiwan, Province of China
- International Standards Organization
- In May 2011, it was found that it was called "Taiwan Province of China" in an internal notification, and it has been protested by the Republic of China side...Taiwan participated in WHO's annual meeting as an observer under the name of "Chinese Taipei" from 2009 to 2016, but it has been locked out after the inauguration of the Tsai Ing-wen administration..
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office
- A contact agency (overseas mission) established by the Republic of China (Taiwan) in a country without diplomatic relations to handle business relations.The name is not fixed, but it is often named "Taipei".
- ^ a b Rakuso consultation and Chinese Taipei model(Chinese Olympic Committee)
- ^ 奧 會 model(Sports Administration, Education Department)
- ^ Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee--Approval Cooperation
- ^ Finnish relations with China(Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China）
- ^ "[China Times] Citizen group and player confrontation in referendum over "Taiwan"(Ryukyu Shimpo)
- ^ Use of public relations - Wayback machine(Archive for January 2017, 8) (Weifang City Commission Taiwan Craftsman Office Weifang City People's Government Taiwan Affairs Office）
- ^ "Taiwan Weekly Report" July 2008, 7"Taiwan's Beijing Olympics participation registration name" Chinese Taipei "protested that it was changed to" China Taipei ""(As of January 2009, 3Archive）
- ^ Kokudai 办: “Taipei China” title Dwarfing Taiwan(New news)
- ^ Xinhua News Agency banned words: "Republic of China, Taiwan government" non-communication, "XNUMX consensus" not possible "Ichichu table"(Storm Media Group, July 2017, 7)
- ^ Zhang Kogetsu: Protests submitted officially(Taiwan "Apple Daily" April 2017, 4）
- ^ "Taiwan Weekly Report" July 2007, 4"President Chen Shui-bian emphasizes the importance of advancing to the international community under the name of" Taiwan ""(As of January 2009, 3Archive）
- ^ "Taiwan Weekly Report" July 2008, 4"Ma Ying-jeou, Next President: Join WHO Observer under the name of" Chinese Taipei ""(As of January 2009, 3Archive）
- ^ "IOC again wrote "Prohibit interference of external forces" In referendum over the name of the Olympics / Taiwan”. Central News Agency Focus Taiwan. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ NHK NEWS WEB (November 2018, 11). "The referendum for participation application under the name of" Taiwan "at the Tokyo Olympics was not established.". Japan Broadcasting Corporation. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 12. 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "Vote against the referendum over participation in the Tokyo Olympics under the name of "Taiwan" = Chinese Olympic Committee”. Central News Agency Focus Taiwan. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ “Participation in the Paris Olympics“ Taiwan ”82% dissatisfied without“ country name ”in polls”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2021, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8.
- ^ a b "I am a Taiwanese" 9%, "I like Japan" over 8% -Taiwan poll. Record China(November 2021, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8.
- ^ "Introducing NHK Mayuko Wakuda Anna" It's Taiwan "". Nikkan Sports(November 2021, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 7.
- ^ a b “China protests against US Olympics broadcast“ without Taiwan ”on map display”. Newsletter(November 2021, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 7.
- ^ "Taiwan, admission with Taipei's" Ta "instead of" Chi "Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony"Mainichi Shimbun. (August 2021, 7) 2021/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Olympic Games: Tokyo XNUMX Games, Tokyo XNUMX Games, Stages, Hands and Legs". Ring and ball news(November 2021, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 7.
- ^ Union Cycliste Internationale(As of January 2012, 12Archive）
- ^ 2013 Miss International World Pageant Participants List | Miss International(As of January 2014, 2Archive）
- ^ "ISO 3166 — Codes for the representation of names of countries and their subdivisions" (English). ISO. 2018/1/29Browse.
- ^ Huang Sheng-feng (August 2015, 8). “It's Time to Rectify Taiwan's Country Codes". Thinking Taiwan.As of August 2015, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/12/9Browse.
- ^ “Taiwan officially protests against WHO, against the notation of“ Taiwan Province of China ””. AFP communication(July 2011, 5) 2015/12/9Browse.
- ^ "[Explanation] Why is Taiwan excluded from WHO? What is the future outlook?". AFP communication(July 2020, 5) 2015/12/9Browse.
- List of Taiwanese names
- Taiwan issue
- List of overseas organizations of the Republic of China - Taipei Economic and Cultural Office
Each competition representative team
- Chinese Taipei at the Olympics
- Baseball Chinese Taipei National Team
- Soccer Chinese Taipei National Team
- Soccer Chinese Taipei Women's National Team
- Volleyball Chinese Taipei Women's National Team
- Volleyball Chinese Taipei Men's National Team
- Basketball Chinese Taipei National Team
- Basketball Women's Chinese Taipei National Team
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.
- Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee
- Zhao Reiyun "'Chinese Taipei' scholarship abbreviation" November 2001 (National Policy Foundation website）