Photo Rublev at the 2020 ATP 500 Vienna
Who are Japanese players such as Nishikori and Osaka playing in the first round? [Tokyo Olympics 1]
If you write the contents roughly
<Women's Doubles> ■ Shuko Aoyama (Japan / Kondo Milk Products) / Eina Shibahara (Japan / Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings)  vs. Belinda Bencic / Viktorija Goluvic Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka Bencic and Goluvic, who will participate as representatives alone, will all participate in the Olympics for the first time.
The tennis competition of the "Tokyo Olympics" will finally begin on July 7th.To that end, a draw table was announced on the 24nd ... → Continue reading
THE TENNIS DAILY
A site where you can comprehensively check tennis information such as videos, columns, etc. from game bulletins. There is also content that lets you learn game highlight videos, rankings, and basic tennis knowledge.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings
Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings Co., Ltd.(Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings or Fushiki Kaisha)JapanA company that sells and provides housing equipment and pipe construction equipment.
We are a holding company and have five companies under our umbrella.
He is also enthusiastic about social activities and formed "Team HAT", a professional tennis team.Hozumi Eri,Makoto NinomiyaIn addition to the leading professional players belonging as contract players, they co-sponsored the Tokyo Ariake International Open Tournament until 2017... We are also expanding into movie production.
- 1890- TokyoTokyo cityKanda WardIwamotoFounded as "Hashimoto Shoten".
- 1915 --Tokyo City, Tokyo PrefectureNihonbashi WardNihonbashi KodenmachoMoved to.
- 1924-Company name changed to "Hashimoto Pipe Store".
- 1938 --Incorporated and renamed "Hashimoto Shoten Co., Ltd." We use this as the time of establishment of the company.
- 1939-Renamed to "Hashimoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd."
- 1970-Company name changed to "Hashimoto Sogyo Co., Ltd."
- 2016 --The holding company will be the main body of "Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings".