Photo: Funa Tonaki attacking Distria Krasnić (bottom) in Kosovo, the women's 48-kilometer final.Lost, but won the silver medal, the first Japanese medal = Nippon Budokan
Judo Funa Tonaki is a silver medal Tokyo Olympics Japanese medal No. 1
If you write the contents roughly
Funa Tonaki (Park 24), whose parents are from Haebaru Town, Okinawa Prefecture, lost to Distria Krasnić (Kosovo) in the final and won the silver medal.
On the 24th, the Tokyo Olympics held the final of the Judo Women's 48kg class at the Nippon Budokan.Funa Tonaki, whose parents are from Haebaru Town, Okinawa Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Okinawa Times + Plus
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
silver medal(Gin medal) isSports,MusicIn competitions and competitions (contests) such as, in each division,Second gradeIt is an award given in honor of the individual or group who gave the above.Second prize medal(Nitosho medal),Silver medalAlso called.
There are those who never get the best results such as the first prize and the championship, but still record the good results such as the second prize and the runner-up many times.
Refers to such a person who cannot win the first prize or victory only in the highly evaluated competitions, even though his or her usual ability and strength are evaluated more than the winner.Laurel WreathIn the field of sports, etc., in the sense that it is the most powerful person who has never suffered the "crown" given to the winner likeJapaneseso"uncrowned king(Mukan no Teiou) "[Note 1].. the sameKanji culture areaButChineseThen "The King of Mugen(Simplified characters : Uncrowned king)”[Note 2].EnglishThen "uncrowned king"[Note 3].
Second place in every year
Second place in every yearThere is also the expression (mannen nii), but unlike the "uncrowned emperor" who is called only when he is recognized as the most powerful person, this is called "the second most powerful person who cannot beat the most powerful person". There are implications, i.e.RidiculousIt is an expression to do.
Precious metalAccording to the social value ofFri-Silver-copperOnly "silver" in the ranking symbolized byコ レ ク シ ョ ンIn the sense of those who are doingSilver collector(Japanglish: Silver collector)There is also the expression.The person called by this expression is not necessarily the most powerful person in the field, unlike the "Uncrowned Emperor", but he is completely content with the second place like the person called "Million Years Second Place". Absent.While having the ability to winTransportSome people are not blessed with it, while others are able to win the championship if they do their best, but at the heart of it, they expose their mental fragility.
- ^ Shogakukan"DigitalDaijisen』.“silver medal". Koto bank. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ Sanseido"Daijirin3rd edition. “silver medal”. Kotobank. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ Shogakkan "Selected Edition Japanese language dictionary』.“silver medal”. Kotobank. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "uncrowned king”. Kotobank. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "uncrowned king". EDR Japanese-Chinese bilingual dictionary. Web RioCo., Ltd. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ "uncrowned king". Weblio Japanese-English dictionaryWeblio Co., Ltd. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ "uncrowned king". Weblio English-Japanese dictionaryWeblio Co., Ltd. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ Shogakukan"DigitalDaijisen』.“Silver collector”. Kotobank. October 2020th, 4Browse.