Photo: Israel National Baseball Team Nick Rickles [Photo: Getty Images]
Too simple Olympic Village "looks really boring" Surprised in the room released by Israeli players
If you write the contents roughly
It shows the night view seen from the Olympic Village and the inside of the room.
Fan reaction to the living space of the players "I like the team color of the curtain" Israel representative of the Tokyo Olympics and baseball competition ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Player village(Senshumura,Olympic Village) IsOlympicIt is a place where athletes and officers sleep in the competition. recentlykaraokeOrInternet cafeOrGlobal environmental problemsIt is becoming more and more a mere dormitory due to its design.
Another translation is "Olympic Village"There is.The village here is in EnglishvillageIs a translation ofvillage(Village) Does not meantemporary community(Temporary community).Although it is actually small, the number of overnight guests exceeds 1 in total for athletes and team officers.cityHas the substance of.
Initially, it was sometimes demolished as it is after the end of the tournament, but nowadays there are many cases where it is converted to public housing with some renovation, and the design of the room is designed in anticipation of conversion.
The facility was officially used as an athlete's village,1932 OfLos Angeles OlympicsIs the first. However, at that time, only boys could stay and girls were offered hotels.1948 OfLondon OlympicsSince then, it has become available to girls.
1972May 9 OfMunich Olympic caseStrict security came to be laid with the opportunity.. If you do not show the accreditation card, you will be denied admission even if you are a member of the Organizing Committee.
At least2012 OfLondon OlympicsIn this case, it was impossible to enter the Olympic Village because the "replacement personnel" out of the IOC-recognized group players were not included in the team..
Athletes village in Japan
- Tokyo Olympics(summer·1964）TokyoShibuya WardKamiencho (present:Yoyogi Kamien Town).Fully returnedUS Army in JapanIt is a facilityWashington HeightsThe dormitory for single officers in the Olympic Village is Motomura (Yoyogi Village), In addition to the Hachioji Olympic Village for cycling, the Sagamiko Olympic Village for canoeing, and sailingOiso Olympic Village, EventingKaruizawa Olympic VillageA total of four branch villages have been opened.Yoyogi Olympic Village was redeveloped after the tournamentYoyogi parkOpened as.
- Sapporo Olympics(winter·1972）HokkaidoSapporoSouth wardMakomanaiMidoricho, now Olympic housing complex
- Hiroshima/Asia Games(summer·1994）HiroshimaHiroshima citySaiki Ward-Asanami Ward PresentHiroshima westerly new city
- Nagano Olympics(winter·1998）NaganoNagano cityKawanakajima Town Imai, now Imai New Town (Municipal housing）
- Tokyo Olympics(summer·2020)TokyoChuo-ku(I.e.
- After the tournament, "HARUMI FLAGIn the name ofApartmentIt was renovated and renovated into a total of 24 luxury apartments, 5632 households, and high-class condominiums with about 12000 residents.2023Will be started from time to time.
Athletes village scheduled in Japan
- XNUMXst generationNagoya RacecourseRedevelop the site. Nagoya RacecourseYatomi CityIt is scheduled to be relocated to the current location (name is undecided after renovation of the racetrack) in.
- As a rough idea after the competitionア リ ー ナSuch asSports parkAlso, the development of research facilities is being considered.
- ^ New College English-Japanese Dictionary, 6th edition (C) Kenkyusha Ltd. 1967,1994,1998
- ^ Encarta (R) World English Dictionary (C) & (P) 1999,2000 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.
- ^ Special Olympics bid project "Two Tokyo Olympics" "Athlete Village (1)" (8/15) -Number Web-Number
- ^ JOC-Sydney News Welcome Ceremony Report
- ^ Asahi Shimbun Digital July 2012, 7: Welcome to Queen song
- ^ Can't enter the Olympic Village-London 2012 Special Feature-MSN Sankei News
- ^ "Player village”. Japanese Olympic Committee. 2021/7/3Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Mansion Village "Harumi Flag" to become an apartment after the competition(Daily sports)
- ^ Player village
- ^ After the Asian Games in 2026, to improve the "Arena" etc. Use of the former site of the athlete's village in the place of the Nagoya racecourse(Tokai TV broadcasting)