Photo Soccer Match Summary
[Japan Club Youth Soccer Championship U-18 Final] Starting soon!Sapporo vs Nagoya
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 8/4 18:00, the Japan Club Youth Soccer Championship U-18 Final Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo U-18 vs Nagoya Grampus U-18 match will be held at Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma.
After this, from 8/4 18:00, Japan Club Youth Soccer Championship U-18 Final Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo… → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gunma Prefectural Shikishima Park Prefectural Athletic Field
Gunma Prefectural Shikishima Park Prefectural Athletic Field(Gunma Kenritsu Shikishima Koen Kenei Rikujo Kyogijo) isGunmaMaebashiGunma PrefecturalShikishima ParkInAthletic field.Football fieldAlso used as.The facility is owned by Gunma Prefecture and is owned by Shikishima Park Management JV (representative organization:Oriental Consultants, Constituent groups: Yamaume Landscaping Civil Engineering, Fuji Ueki, Shinko Sports)Designated administratorThe operation is managed as.
Gunma prefectureTatebayashiOf a soy sauce manufacturing company headquartered inShoda soy sauce Naming rightsHas obtained2008From AugustShoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma(Shoda soy sauce stadium Gunma, abbreviation "Shoda Star)) is used (Later).
- Japan Athletics FederationClass 1 official recognition
- Truck: 400m x 9 lanes
- Natural turf pitch
- Lighting equipment: 4 lighting towers (installed in 2000)
- Since The Spa joined the J-League in 2005, the lawn was re-covered and expanded, and the back stand was seated (used since 2006). I used the auxiliary track).When changing the lawn,Tokyo Stadium Auxiliary Ground(Amino Vital Field Chofu City) Is from 2005Artificial grassIt is said that the lawn was procured from the ground and replaced when it was changed to the ground.
- Large image device
- Signed an introduction contract in November 2013. Started using in March 11.SonyMade of 785 type (length 8.0m x width 18.24m, 145.92m2),LuminanceIs 6,000cd / m2,Viewing angleIs horizontal ± 70 degrees.
- The magnetic reversal type electric bulletin board introduced in 1999 was removed at the same time as the above video equipment was introduced.
- Capacity: 15,253..The central part of the main stand A private seat with the characters.In addition to the main stand, all seats on the back stand and bench seats on the front of the side stand (wooden seats on the back and sides).The rear part of the side stand is a concrete standing seat.
Facility naming rights
Since the beginning of 2008, Gunma Prefecture has solicited the facility naming rights for the Gunma Prefectural Shikishima Park Prefectural Athletics Stadium under the condition of "1,000 million yen or more per year, 6 years". April 4st, Gunma prefectureGunmaTatebayashiHeadquartered inShoda soy sauceDecided to make a naming rights contract with, and signed the contract in May.The contract period is 5 years and 2 months (from June 8 to February 2008), and the contract amount is 6 million yen per year.Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma"(Abbreviated as" Shoda Sta ") will be used..
In February 2011, Gunma Prefecture renewed its naming rights contract with Shoda Shoyu.The contract period is 2 years (March 3 to February 2011), and the contract amount is 3 million yen per year.The name is "Shoda Shoyu Stadium GunmaIs.
In February 2014, Gunma Prefecture renewed its naming rights to Shoda Shoyu.The name is "Shoda Shoyu Stadium GunmaThe contract period was 3 years (from March 2014 to the end of February 3), and the contract amount was 2017 million yen (including consumption tax) per year..
After adopting the naming rights, the above names are basically used,Clean stadium regulationsIs appliedInternational Football Federationas well as the Asian Football FederationOrganized international games and competitions (AFC Champions LeagueEtc.), use the official name as an exception.
Thespakusatsu Gunma sponsored game
About stadium renovation
2011 years,International Football FederationGunma Prefecture has announced that it will increase the width of its seats from the current 40 cm to 45 cm in accordance with (FIFA) standards, and will carry out reinforcement work to eliminate the lack of lighting brightness by June of the following year. ..In addition, as the number of seats will be reduced below the J6 regulation of 2 seats due to the amplification of seats, it was announced that more seats will be added.However, at this point, it was emphasized that the repair was to meet the J10,000 standard, and that it would not interfere with the repair for the J2 standard in the future.
- It was announced in the Jomo Shimbun newspaper dated February 2012, 2 that the prefecture had decided to work on the renovation to the J1 standard from the new year.We will start designing to increase the capacity by 1 to 5,000, and depending on the results in 15,000, we will start renovation to the J2012 standard by the end of the year.As of February, the prefecture is in the process of renovating to the new J1 standard, such as expanding seats, but the Spa Kusatsu (Thespakusatsu Gunma) performed well last season and is now looking to be promoted to J2 next season. We decided that we needed to take action.First of all, in order to solve the shortage of seats due to seat amplification and secure the same 2 seats (J1 standard) as before, the front half of the north-south side stand, which is a lawn, will be used as seats.Furthermore, in order to comply with the J10,000 standard, it is necessary to accommodate more than 2 people (excluding grass seats) including standing seats, so the back half of the side stand and the two entrances in the northeast and southeast of the stadium will be made into stands. I am considering doing it.
- In the Jomo Shimbun newspaper dated March 2013, 3, it became clear that the prefecture is planning to upgrade to the J15 standard toward completion in February 2014.According to the article, 2 billion yen will be invested, and 1 seats and standing seats will be added to the outside of the side stands on the north and south sides of the ground, and a new electric bulletin board will be installed. Construction began in August 14.In response to this, Thespakusatsu Gunma acquired the J5,580 license for the 2013 J.League license application.
Main events and competitions held
- Gunma Prefectural Marathon
- Japan Junior Athletics Competition (2003）
サ ッ カ ー
- Thespakusatsu Gunma home game
- Arte TakasakiOfficial game (-2005）
- Japan·イタリア150th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations Friendly Match "JuventusLegends vs.JapanLegends "(2016）
- "Milk Cup GTV Youth Soccer Tournament" (2020/11)
- Final (Blue Button x Fanaticos)
- 3rd place playoff (The Spa Kusatsu Gunma U-12x Maebashi Junior)
- National high school general physical education meet(Inter-High,1969）
- 38th National Sports Festival(Akagi National Athletic Meet,1983）
- National Junior High School Physical Education Competition(2004）
- Nenrin Pick GunmaGeneral opening ceremony (2004）
Directions and Parking
- Thespakusatsu Gunma operates a paid shuttle bus from Maebashi Station when the home game is held.
- JR in 2005 when The Spa joined the J LeagueJoetsu Line-Gunma Soja StationAnd JRShibukawa StationShuttle bus to / fromUntil 2017Takasaki StationShuttle bus to / from, Departs and arrives at Maebashi Station until 2019Chuo Maebashi StationThere was a shuttle bus running via, but it has already been abolished.
- ^ a b "Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma". Japan Professional Soccer League. 2014/3/14Browse.
- ^ a b "Contract for delivery of large-scale video equipment and full high-definition broadcasting room equipment to" Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma "" (Press release), Sony business solution, (March 2013, 12) 2013/12/30Browse.
- ^ J League-Stadium
- ^ a b "Facility Introduction". Shikishima Park Management JV. 2014/3/14Browse.
- ^ "Select Shoda Shoyu Prefectural Shikishima Park Athletics Stadium Naming Rights" Asahi ShimbunGunma version, April 2008, 4, viewed March 2, 2014
- ^ “Gunma Prefectural Athletics Stadium Naming Rights Acquisition” (Press release), Shoda soy sauce, (March 2008, 5) 2014/3/14Browse.
- ^ “Renewal of naming rights for Gunma Prefectural Athletics Stadium” (Press release), Shoda soy sauce, (March 2011, 2) 2014/3/14Browse.
- ^ "Renewal of Naming Rights Contract Masada Shoyu Stadium / Kamige Shikishima Stadium" Asahi ShimbunGunma version, April 2014, 3, viewed March 6, 2014
- ^ "Stadium / Home Town Guide". J's GOAL. 2013/12/30Browse.
- ^ Gunma Bus route guidance is treated as a suspension
- Gunma Prefectural Shikishima Park Soccer/Rugby Field(Earth Care Shikishima Soccer / Rakubi Field)
- Gunma Prefectural Shikishima Park Auxiliary Athletics Stadium
Municipal athletics stadium
|National Athletic Meet|
Akagi National Athletic Meet
Koike Athletics Stadium