Orix Miyagi pitcher celebrates 10 wins Buffaloes, his hometown, banners
If you write the contents roughly
The city also has DeNA (camping in the spring), but (DeNA and pitcher Miyagi) want to raise the city together and support them. "
[Ginowan] Celebrating the 19th victory of pitcher Hiroya Miyagi (10) of professional baseball Orix, Masanori Matsukawa of his hometown of Ginowan City, Okinawa Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Camp (Japan Professional Baseball)
Japanese professional baseballInキャンプ (Camp) Means that each team camps in a certain area outside the official game period and conducts general practice, individual practice, voluntary practice, and so on.
Depending on the time of year, it will be held for about a month from February 2st before the start of the pennant race.Spring camp(Shunki Camp) and will be held from the end of October after the endAutumn practice → Autumn campDivided into (Shuki Camp), these are mainlyHeadquartersIt will be held for a long period of 2 weeks to 1 month by camping in areas other than the above.Also, unofficial spring games (Open battle) Or during the official gameJapan Championship SeriesWhen the whole team or individual players leave the team and make adjustments before the eventMini campFor a few days to a week, short-term camps may be held in the hometown or other areas.
Team ordirected by-coachWhat is done on a team-by-team or individual-by-individual basis is called "camping", but what is done by voluntarily gathering only by the players and without the involvement of the team, manager or coach is "camping".Voluntary trainingIs called.The "joint voluntary training" performed by multiple athletes is described in this section as being similar to camp.
What is Nippon Professional Baseball Camp?
Japanese professional baseball camps1934 Next yearMajor LeagueAll-Japan team organized in preparation for a match against the selected team (Yomiuri GiantsIs the predecessor ofMay 10ThanChibaNarashino-shiSo the joint practice that I did is the first.
Spring camp1946 Yomiuri GiantsEhimeMatsuyama CityThe old Matsuyama High School (currentlyJunior high school attached to the Faculty of Education, Ehime University), The first time I practiced for the pennant raceIs said to be[By whom?].
Now every yearMay 2To start2Late or3It is generally done until the beginning.Previously, there was a special case for teams camping outside Japan1It was possible to set up a camp from the end of the year, but now, based on the agreement (baseball agreement) [Chapter 17 Match] "Article 173 Postseason", team practice and external matches are held (from December 12 of the previous year). ) Since it is banned until January 1, team practice will be lifted on February 1.It is not always necessary to start in step with each other, but it is customary for 31 teams to start all at once from the same day.However,Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersFrom 2016 to 2020AmericaArizonaThe primary camp will be set up in Japan, but due to the time difference, it will start before February 2st, Japan time.AmericaMajor LeagueThen,spring training It corresponds to the practice called.
In the spring camp, a schedule is set up with 4-5 days as 1 course (3 shifts, 1 break, 4 shifts, 1 break, etc. The unit of practice period divided by rest days is called "cool"). In early February, we mainly perform running, stretching exercises, catch ball, knocking, etc. to build basic physical strength and relax the body.From the middle to the end of the year, we will provide a practical curriculum for long-distance running, defense, pitching, and batting, and seat batting.Red and white battlePractice match with other teamsEtc. are also held at this time.And from the endOpen battleFinally showed the result in late MarchOpenerIt is in the form of competing for participation slots.In the case of Major League Baseball, unlike Japan, after completing the physical training at the stage of self-training until mid-February, practical practice will be started immediately around the end of February.However, the gathering at the campsite is not done all at once as in Japan, but is divided into pitchers and fielders.
At the autumn camp, each team will provide basic training mainly for young players to prepare for the next season, but other teams will be trained.Free contractThere is also a case where an enrollment test is conducted for the players who have become.Veteran athletes who played an active part in the season often devote the autumn camp period to rest.The run was in 1979Hell's Ito CampIt is said that.
As a kind of camp, there is a "joint voluntary training" where players gather together.In many cases, the player's hometown or facilities near the base of the team are used.In addition, in January, the "Rookie Joint Voluntary Training" held only by the rookie, the "Player Meeting Voluntary Training" held by the players'association of each team, and the players of the same high school / university seniors and juniors are the team's In some cases, we go beyond the barriers and work together on the grounds of our alma mater.After the beginning of the year, when the third day is over, the "newcomer joint voluntary training" will begin, and the rookie and the main players will meet for the first time at the "players' meeting joint voluntary training" where the main players who have completed the voluntary training in various places will gather.Voluntary training can be broadly divided into cases in which the main players of the team invite young players, and cases in which close players and players from the same place of origin gather together.Especially in the latter case, players from multiple teams may gather, and it is also a place for technical exchange between players beyond the teams.
In addition, for new players, it is customary to conduct joint voluntary training at the facilities of each baseball stadium (baseball stadium, 2 military training stadium, etc.).Saitama Seibu LionsThen new players approachSeibuen Bicycle RacetrackIn addition to the customary bicycle training atJapan Bicycle Player Training CenterThere are also teams that receive training for newcomers (also known as "bicycle race training").
In addition, players will enter the campsite one after another in late January, and in preparation for the spring camp in on February 1, the "players' meeting voluntary training" will be held again.Foreign players also came to Japan in late January and took a few days to make light adjustments.Jet lagAs with the Japanese players, the camp-in was held on February 2st, and there are few cases where they join the camp in the middle of the camp unless there are special circumstances.
In recent years, there is also a team where the best team in Japan from the previous year holds a victory parade at the campsite as a greeting and a report. As of 2012, Lotte had parades in Ishigaki City and Nippon Ham in Nago City in the past..
Spring camps for professional baseball in Japan used to be in JapanMiyazaki,KochiMost of the teams are currently doingOkinawaWas rather a minority.Also1990 eraUntil mid-February, the primary camp will be held overseas (mainly)America), But there are no teams that are constantly camping overseas due to cost reductions..
The camp in Okinawa Prefecture was triggered by Nippon-Ham's 1979 Nago camp.1999 In 12 monthU.S. ForcesFutenma baseIn return for the decision to accept an alternative base in Nago City, the 12 local governments in the northern part of Okinawa Prefecture will receive 2000 billion yen every year for 10 years from 100, for a total of 1000 billion yen.Public worksIn the name of "Northern Special Promotion Project", national expenses flowed in, the stadium construction rush continued, and the facilities were improved, so professional baseball camps began to concentrate in Okinawa..
Winter weather conditions are especially important when choosing a campsite. Currently, there are two prefectures, Okinawa, which has an average temperature of 15 degrees Celsius or higher and is the warmest in Japan, or Miyazaki, which is not as warm as Okinawa but has many sunny days. It is almost one of them, except for these two prefectures.Hanshin Tigers Second ArmyとSaitama Seibu LionsGroup B is only doing it in Kochi prefecture. In 2004Fukuoka Daiei HawksとSaitama Seibu LionsHave moved their camps in Kochi prefecture to Miyazaki prefecture.In addition, the Hanshin Tigers camp is also in Kochi prefecture.Aki CityFrom the holding inOkinawaGinoza VillageIn recent years, there has been a tendency to concentrate on Okinawa, such as the fact that it will be held for the entire period from 2012, and currently 12 out of 9 domestic teams are camping in Okinawa Prefecture... The Yomiuri Giants, which had been camping only in Miyazaki Prefecture until 2010, moved the secondary campsite to Naha, where the major renovation of the stadium was completed, from 2011.By the way,Korean professional baseballBut some teams are camping in Okinawa.
In addition to practicing during the camp, you can also hold an instant autograph session while you are on the move, or at the campsite.MunicipalitiesIt is a precious thing that can not be done on a daily basis because players take various actions such as holding exchange meetings with citizens living in Japan, youth baseball classes, etc., and going out for city tours and golf for refreshment on holidays. It is also used as a place for contact (after 2020)CoronaThen refrain from doing so).
The campsite of the popular baseball team is related toMedia,フ ァ ンIt is calculated that the economic effect of billions of yen will be brought about by accommodation, eating and drinking, and renovation of related facilities.Ryukyu BankThe Bank of the Ryukyus Research Institute2003 Since then, the economic effects of spring camps in Okinawa Prefecture have been estimated and announced every year.2007 At the camp, it will be 2.96 million yen, which is 53.37 million yen higher than the previous year.The economic effect is expanding, and the economic effect of camps is regarded as attractive to local governments. 2020 The economic effect of professional baseball spring camps in Okinawa Prefecture was 121 million yen.Impact of COVID-XNUMXPartly because of this, it was below 2019 million yen in 141.Of this, the accommodation industry was 3,100 million yen, the restaurant service (restaurants, etc.) was 26 million yen, and the commerce was 4,100 million yen..
|Years||Number of teams||Total economic effect||Total number of spectators||Total number of residents from outside the prefecture||Number of team members (including players)||Press and commentator||Number of spectators from outside the prefecture||Source|
|2003||7||About 32 million yen||-||About 1||About 700 people||About 1,800 people||About 1|||
|2004||7||About 43 million yen||About 23||About 2||About 700 people||About 2,800 people||About 2|||
|2005||8||About 47 million yen||About 13||About 2||About 800 people||About 3,000 people||About 2|||
|2006||8||About 50 million yen||About 17||About 2||About 850 people||About 2,300 people||About 2|||
|2007||8||About 53 million yen||About 22||About 3||About 840 people||About 2,300 people||About 2|||
|2008||9||About 62 million yen||About 26||About 3||About 950 people||About 2,500 people||About 2|||
|2009||9||About 57 million yen||About 24||About 3||About 1,000 people||About 2,400 people||About 2|||
|2010||9||About 54 million yen||About 17||About 2||About 1,000 people||About 2,100 people||About 2|||
|2011||10||About 86 million yen||About 25||About 4||About 1,100 people||About 2,700 people||About 4|||
|2012||10||About 78 million yen||About 27||About 4||About 1,100 people||About 2,100 people||About 4|||
|2013||9||About 81 million yen||About 29||About 4||About 1,000 people||About 1,900 people||About 4|||
|2014||10||About 88 million yen||About 31||About 5||About 1,100 people||About 1,900 people||About 5|||
|2015||10||About 88 million yen||About 31||About 5||About 1,050 people||About 1,950 people||About 5|||
|2016||9||About 100 million yen||About 33||About 6||About 1,000 people||About 1,750 people||About 6|||
|2017||9||About 109 million yen||About 34||About 7||About 1,000 people||About 2,000 people||About 7|||
|2018||9||About 122 million yen||About 37||About 8||About 1,000 people||About 2,100 people||About 8|||
|2019||9||About 141 million yen||About 40||About 9||About 1,080 people||About 2,500 people||About 9|||
|2020||9||About 121 million yen||About 35||About 8||About 1,090 people||About 2,200 people||About 8|||
For this reason, many local governments are attracting camps, and there is a battle for attracting and pulling out camps among local governments, promising the development of various facilities.However, the scale of facilities required for professional baseball camps is as large as a public facility in a local city.OverspecIn many cases, it is often the case that the construction of a luxurious facility is offered as a condition (or the team balances the local government to draw out favorable conditions) in order to win the competition with other camp attraction sites. There is also criticism that[By whom?].
|Average temperature (℃)||6.9||8.3||16.6|
|Maximum temperature (℃)||12.4||13.5||19.2|
|Minimum temperature (℃)||2.1||3.4||14.3|
|Daylight hours (h)||171.4||160.8||84.6|
List of campsites for 12 Japanese teams (Spring 2021)
One army (A group and A group depending on the team)
- Yomiuri Giants(1st: Miyazaki City ・Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki）
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp(Second:Nichinan CityAburatsuNichinan City Tenfuku Stadium）
- Saitama Seibu Lions(Nango Town-Nango Stadium）
- Orix Buffaloes(Miyazaki City-Miyazaki City Seibu General Athletic Park<SOKKEN Stadium, etc.>)
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks(Miyazaki City・ Ikimenomori Sports Park <Ivy StadiumSuch>)
- Yomiuri Giants (2nd:Naha-Okinawa Cellular Stadium Naha）
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows(Urasoe City-Urasoe Municipal Stadium）
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars(Ginowan City-Ginowan City Baseball Stadium）
- Chunichi Dragons(Chatan Town-Chatan Park Baseball Field）
- Hanshin Tigers(Ginoza Village-Ginoza Village Baseball Stadium）
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp (2nd:Okinawa City-Koza Shinkin Stadium）
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters(Nago-Tapic Stadium Nago）
- Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles(Second:Kumejima Town-Kumejima baseball field, Second:Kin Town-Kincho Baseball Stadium）
- Chiba Lotte Marines(Ishigaki-Ishigaki Municipal Stadium）
XNUMXnd and XNUMXrd army (Farm, B group, B group depending on the team)
- Only teams different from one army
- Saitama Seibu Lions (2st:Kochi-Kochi Prefectural Haruno Sports Park Baseball Field）
- Hanshin Tigers (Aki City-Aki City Stadium）
- Yomiuri Giants (Miyazaki City, Miyazaki City)Himuka Stadium）
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows (West city-Saitobaru Sports Park Baseball Stadium）
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp (1nd:Nichinan City-Tokoji Stadium）
- Yokohama DeNA BayStars (Kadena Town・)
- Chunichi Dragons (Yomitan Village-Yomitan Peace Forest Stadium）
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (Kunigami Village-Kaigin Stadium Kunigami）
- Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles (1st: Kumejima Town, Kumejima Town)Kumejima Town Nakazato Baseball Field）
Main camp venues in the past
The names of the teams in parentheses are those at the time of implementation.Not only spring camps but also autumn camps are included.
- Bunbuku Baseball Stadium(Giant)
- Odawara Komine Stadium (Tokyo Senator's)
- Ito Stadium(Giants, Ocean, Yakult)
- Shizuoka Prefecture Kusanagi General Athletic Field Hardball Baseball Field(Ocean)
- Hamamatsu Municipal Stadium(Chunichi)
- Tomoyama Park(Kintetsu, Orix, Chunichi, Daiei)
- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi Park First Baseball Stadium(Giants, Ocean, Chunichi)
- Okayama baseball field(Takahashi Unions）
- Okayama Prefecture Kurashiki Sports Park Baseball Field(Chunichi, Hanshin) Autumn
- Kure Municipal Futagawa Baseball Stadium(Hiroshima: 1960s-1980s, Nankai)
- Old system Matsuyama High School (Giants)
- Kochi City Baseball Stadium(Hankyu: --1989, Daiei: 1991 --2003, Orix: 2005--)
- Kochi City Eastern General Sports Ground Baseball Field(Daiei: 1991-2003)
- Kochi Prefectural Haruno Sports Park Baseball Field(Seibu: 1979-2003, but still used by the 2nd army)
- Sukumo City Baseball Stadium(Kintetsu)
- Omuta (Nagoya (Chunichi) 1940)
- Fukuma TownFukuoka Welfare Pension Sports Center(Daiei: 1989)
- Fukuoka Dome(Daiei: 1994)
- Shimabara Municipal Stadium(Nishitetsu → Taiheiyo Club → Crown Writer: 1954-1978)
- Kushima Municipal Stadium(Chunichi)
- Hyuga City Okagahama General Park Baseball Field(Kintetsu: 1983-2004, Rakuten: 2005)
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kamoike Baseball Stadium (Lotte: 1971-2007)
- (Yokohama: 2010-Autumn)
- Yomitan Peace Forest Stadium(Daiei: 1990)
- Itoman City Nishizaki Stadium(Hankyu, Orix)
- Kumejima Town Nakazato Baseball Field(Rakuten: 2005, still used by the 2nd army)
- Miyakojima City Stadium(Orix: 1993-2014, used by the 2nd army until 2015)
Mainland United States
- The United States of America-ArizonaYuma(Yakult)
- United States of America·FloridaVero beach(Giants, Chunichi, Nippon-Ham)
- Arizona, United StatesScottsdale(Lotte, Nippon-Ham)
- Arizona, United StatesPeoria(Lotte, Chunichi, Nippon-Ham)
- Arizona, United Statesメ サ(Ocean）
- Arizona, United StatesTempe(Hanshin)
- Florida, United StatesLakeland(Hanshin)
- Florida, United StatesBradenton(Chunichi, Seibu)
- United States of America·HawaiiMaui(Hanshin, Yakult, Seibu)
- Hawaii, United StatesKauai(Daiei)
- U.S. territoryGuam(Giant)
- The United States of AmericaTrust territorySaipan Island(Kintetsu)
- ^ Admission is free as it is not an open game.In addition, if there is an agreement between the opposing teams in advance, the match may be played according to special rules, such as continuing the match and attacking in the bottom of the 9th inning even if the second team is leading at the end of the 9th inning. ..
- ^ 1/30 A welcoming parade will be held at Ishigaki Island, a spring camp!
- ^ Nippon-Ham, which has been camping overseas in Arizona, USA since 2016, has also been using it for some time.Nago City StadiumWas tentative until 2019 because it could not be used in the renovation work. From 2020, Nago has been used again.
- ^ Hirokazu Terao (February 2015, 2). "Miyazaki VS Okinawa, changing spring camp power map Orix movement caused a change, Olympic training camp bid battle". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. Toyo Keizai Inc. October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ As of 2021, there are no camps in Okinawa PrefectureFukuoka Softbank Hawks(Once implemented),Orix Buffaloes(Once implemented), Saitama Seibu Lions only.
- ^ (PDF) (Ryugin Research Institute)
- ^ a b “Survey Report: Economic Effect of 2020 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture-Economic Effect is 121 million yen-” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Economic effects of professional baseball spring camps in Okinawa Prefecture" (Press Release), Ryukyu Bank Research Department, (May 2003, 5) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Economic effects of 2004 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture" (Press Release), Ryukyu Bank Research Department, (May 2004, 4) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Economic effects of 2005 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture" (Press Release), Ryukyu Bank Research Department, (May 2005, 4) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Economic effects of the 2006 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryukyu Bank Research Department, (May 2006, 3) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Economic effects of the 2007 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2007) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Economic effects of the 2008 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2008) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Economic effects of the 2009 professional baseball spring camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2009) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2010 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2010) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2011 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2011) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2012 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2012) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2013 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2013) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2014 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2014) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2015 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2015) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2016 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2016) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2017 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2017) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2018 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2018) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Survey Report: Economic Effects of 2019 Professional Baseball Spring Camp in Okinawa Prefecture” (Press Release), Ryugin Research Institute, (June 2019) October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ reference