Photo Mr. Kosei Inoue
Mr. Kosei Inoue, who retired from the national team, took office as a new post for All Japan Judo Federation.
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, as a gold medalist for the Sydney Olympics, he has been known and has an outstanding track record since he was active, and he was appointed as a "flag waving role".
On the 16th, the All Japan Judo Federation (All Japan Judo Federation) newly established the "Branding Strategy Promotion Special Committee" to promote competition ... → Continue reading
Daily Sports online site (DailySportsOnline), which provides the latest news. Be the first to receive the latest information (breaking news) on Hanshin Tigers and other baseball, soccer, figure skating, and special information! There are also many photo and column features. For sports information, leave it to Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2000 Sydney Olympics
Background to the tournament
The Sydney Olympics will be held1993 May 9Was decided to.In the final vote, I was dominant in 3st place three times in a rowChugoku OfBeijingWas selected as the venue for the first Olympic Games in the 45s, defeating by a close margin of 43 to 2000.this isThe United States of AmericaHuman rights groupsHuman Rights WatchIs said to have influenced the call of Chinese public opinion at that timeAnti-AmericanStimulated emotions.
|2000 Summer Olympic Games Venue Voting Results|
|city||Country||1 th||2 th||3 th||4 th|
|Manchester||The United Kingdom||11||13||11||—|
- Olly (Olly, ♂)- KookaburraIs the motif.Symbolizes the sky.His sociable, honest, enthusiastic and obedient personality reflects the cross-border friendship of the Olympics.Good at collecting information and communicating.The origin of the nameOlympic.
- Sid (Syd, ♂)- platypusIs the motif.Energetic, lively and leader.I love swimming.A naturalist who burns to protect nature.The origin of the nameSydney.
- Milly (Millie, ♀)- Short-beaked echidnaIs the motif.Symbolizes the land.She is an incarnation of Sydney's hope and optimism and a genius of new technology.My dream is to build a more peaceful world through sports.The origin of the nameMillennium.
ハ イ ラ イ ト
The opening ceremony of this tournament, which was held in the Southern Hemisphere for the first time in about half a century, was held from 9:15 pm (Japan time, 7:5 pm) on September XNUMX.[Note 1].
At the beginning, Stockman appeared.After that, 13 years old at that time (Nikki Webster) StarringAustralian historyAn entertainment show depicting a big picture scroll was held.Players were admitted during the performance of the marching band.
Japanese teamIs "Rainbow-coloredAppeared wearing a "brilliant cloak", but in Europe and the United States, the rainbow color is oftenhomosexualIncluding "LGBT(Sexual minority) Symbol "(For details, see"Rainbow flagBecause it is seen as)Many locals were surprised that "all Japanese players are LGBT parties."[Source required].
In addition,Second North-South Summit MeetingHas just been implemented South Koreaとnorth korea Unification flagIn addition to the joint admission marchIndonesiaJust released from東 テ モ ー ルPlayersOlympic flagHe entered the venue at the end (just before the host country Australia) and received a big applause.Was kept secretTorch relay[Note 2]The final igniter is the indigenous peopleAboriginalFromKathy FreemanServed and expressed ethnic harmony..The opening ceremony of the great success ended after 1:11 pm (9 pm Japan time), which was about an hour behind schedule.
Sydney Symphony OrchestraThe national anthem that was accompanied by was not actually played,Melbourne Symphony OrchestraIt became clear by August 2008, 8 that the recording tape etc. was being played by.
judoでRyoko TamuraWon the long-sought gold medal.In addition, in judo, two consecutive gold medalsTadahiro NomuraIncluding,Yasuo Inoue,Makoto TakimotoWon the gold medal.on the other hand,ShinoharaHowever, there was a problem that he became a silver medal due to a misjudgment by the referee in the final.
marathonThen,Naoko TakahashiWon the first gold medal in Japan's women's athletics (new Olympic record).The average audience rating of the women's marathon broadcast exceeded 40%, and it became a hot topic all over Japan.National Honor AwardWill be awarded.
baseballProfessional participation was accepted in, and the United States, South Korea, Australia, etc. participated as professional-dominated members.Japan was a mixed professional-amateur team with eight teams dispatched one by one because the professionals were not in line.Although Japan won the first league, they lost to Cuba in the semi-finals and to South Korea in the bronze medal match to finish in 8th place and missed the medal.
サ ッ カ ー ThePhilippe TroussierHas a high reputation as South Africa, Slovakia, and Brazil, as most of the members played for A and had good results in the tournaments of each age group. Won the bronze medal in 2nd place with 1 wins and 2 loss in the group league1968 Mexico City OlympicsSince then, he has advanced to the final tournament for the first time in 32 years.In the quarter-finals with the United States, even the penalty shootout was entangled, the fourth personHidetoshi NakataWas removed and was eliminated in the best eight.In addition, the broadcast of this game achieved the highest audience rating (8%) in all competitions.
BoyswrestlingIn the Greco-Roman style 130kg class,Luron GardnerIs in the finalAlexander karelinDefeated and won the gold medal.Karelin's record of undefeated international competitions since 1987 was cut off, and he did not win the Olympic Games for the fourth time in a row.
At the 1956 Melbourne OlympicsEquestrianIs due to the quarantine periodスウェーデン OfStockholmNot all competitions were held in Australia as they were held in Australia (reference).However, at the Sydney Olympic Games, quarantine was possible in two weeks due to advances in quarantine technology, so all competitions were held in Australia.This is the first time that all competitions have been held in Australia (and the Southern Hemisphere).
IOCSamaranchAt the closing ceremony of the final Olympics during the president's term, the Olympic flagAthensIt was taken over by the mayor, and finally the chairman was in the language of his hometown.SpanishI said goodbye and said goodbye.Local soprano singer Yvonne KennyOlympic hymnsWhile singingOlympic flagThe torch sang "We'll Be One", the torch gradually diminished, and finally the jet that passed low over the torch (F-111 fighter-bomber) Ignite the fuel dumped backwards and deliver the fire with the effect of making the torch fly into the sky.The dancer choreographedBallroom dancingShowed off.
It is said that this tournament was a success of 25000 volunteers, and the activity was praised by Chairman Samaranch at the closing ceremony, and a parade in which volunteers played the leading role was held at a later date.At that time, the volunteers were given the title of Honorary Citizen of Sydney.
Music used at the closing ceremony
- Greek national anthem
- Australian national anthem
- Yvonne Kenny- Olympic hymns
- Nikki Webster --We'll Be One
- Vanessa Amorosi --Absolutely Everybody
- John Paul Young --Love Is In The Air
- Tommy Emmanuel & Phil Emmanuel --Back On Terra Firma
- INXS --What You Need
- Jimmy Barnes --Working Class Man
- Midnight Oil --Beds Are Burning
- Yothu Yindi --Treaty
- Kylie Minogue --Dancing Queen
- Ce Ce Peniston – Finally
- Kylie Minogue – On a Night Like This
- Men at work --Down Under
- Slim Dusty --Waltzing Matilda
Competition and itinerary
|Competition name / date||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||1|
|Opening and closing ceremony||<br>•||<br>•|
|サ ッ カ ー||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•|
|ボ ー ト||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•||<br>•|
|Modern five types||<br>•||<br>•|
Number of medals won in each country / region
|order||Country / Region||Fri||Silver||copper||meter|
|1||The United States of America||38||24||32||94|
|9||キ ュ ー バ||11||11||7||29|
|10||The United Kingdom||11||10||7||28|
- gold medal
- Tadahiro Nomura(Japan, Judo Men's 60 kg)
- Makoto Takimoto(Japan, Judo Men's 81 kg)
- Yasuo Inoue(Japan, Judo Men's 100 kg)
- Ryoko Tamura(Japan, Judo Women's 48 kg class)
- Naoko Takahashi(Japan, Athletics Women's Marathon) New Olympic record
- Constantinos Centeris(Greece, track and field men 200m)
- Maurice Green(USA, track and field men's 100m, 4x100m relay)
- Michael johnson(USA, track and field men's 400m, 4x400m relay)
- Robert Korzeniowski(Poland, Men's 20 km Walk, 50 km Walk)
- Jonathan Edwards(UK, land men's triple jump)
- Haike Drexler(Germany, track and field women's long jump)
- Kathy Freeman(Australia, track and field women 400m)
- Ian Thorpe(Australia, men's 400m freestyle, 4x100m relay, 4x200m relay)
- Inhe De Bruin(Netherlands, 50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 100m butterfly)
- David Duyer(France, judo boys over 100 kg)
- Cameroon (soccer boys)
- Luron Gardner(France, wrestling Greco-Roman style 130kg class)
- silver medal
- Katsuhiko Nagata(Japan, wrestling Greco-Roman style men's 69 kg class)
- Shinohara(Japan, judo boys over 100 kg)
- Noriko Narazaki(Japan, Judo Women's 52 kg class)
- Mai Nakamura(Japan, 100m backstroke for swimming women)
- Yasuko Tajima(Japan, 400m individual medley for swimming women)
- Tachibana Miya-Miho Takeda(Japan, Synchronized Swimming Duet)
- Tachibana Miya-Miho Takeda-Fujii next summer-Rei Jimbo-Yuko Yoneda-Yoko Isoda-Ayano Egami-Yoko Yoneda-Juri Tatsumi(Japan, Synchronized Swimming Team)
- Taeko Ishikawa-Hiroko Tamoto-Haruka Saito-Mariko Masubuchi-Yumiko Fujii-Miyo Yamada-Kazue Ito-Naomi Matsumoto-Reika Utsugi-Yoshimi Kobayashi-Shiori Koseki-Juri Takayama-Emi Naito-Misako Ando-Noriko Yamaji(Japan, softball girls)
- Alexander karelin(Russia, wrestling Greco-Roman style 130kg class)
- Matt Lindland(USA, wrestling Greco-Roman style 76kg class)
- Yoel Romero(Cuba, wrestling freestyle 85kg class)
- Sultan Ibragimov(Russia, boxing heavyweight)
- Australia (boys basketball)
- Stephan Vukovich(Germany, triathlon boys)
- bronze medal
- Kie Kusakabe(Japan, Judo Women's 57 kg class)
- Mayumi Yamashita(Japan, Judo Women's 78 kg class)
- Yoriko Okamoto(Japan, Taekwondo Women's 67 kg or less)
- Miki Nakao(Japan, 200m backstroke for swimming women)
- Mai Nakamura-Masami Tanaka-Junko Onishi-Gensumi summer(Japan, 400m medley relay for swimming women)
- Virginie Dedieu(France, Synchronized Swimming Duet)
- Kee Seung Hee(North Korea, Judo Women's 52 kg Class)
- Jens Fiedler(Germany, Cycling Men's Sprint, Keirin)
- Lance Armstrong(USA, Cycling Men's Individual Time Trial)
- Eldar Kurtanidze(Georgia, wrestling Greco-Roman style 97kg class)
- Olympic park
- Olympic Stadium: Opening / Closing Ceremony, Athletics, Soccer (Men's Final)
- : Swimming (swimming, diving, synchronized swimming, water polo), modern pentathlon (swimming)
- : Basketball, handball
- Pavilion 2: Handball, Modern Pentathlon (Shooting, Fencing)
- Pavilion 3: Badminton, Gymnastics (Rhythmic Gymnastics)
- Pavilion 4: Volleyball
- Sydney Super Dome: Gymnastics (gymnastics, trampolining), basketball
- : Baseball, modern pentathlon (equestrian, track and field)
- NSW Tennis Center:tennis
- : Table tennis, taekwondo
- Darling Harbor & East
- Exhibition Hall: Judo, Wrestling, Boxing, Fencing
- Sydney Convention Center: Weightlifting
- Sydney Entertainment Center:volleyball
- Sydney Opera House(City Center): Triathlon
- Sailing marina (): Sailing
- Sydney football stadium(Centennial Parklands): Soccer (Women's Final)
- Bondi beach: Volleyball (beach volleyball)
- : Bicycle (road)
- : Land (Marathon start point)
- : Swimming (water polo)
- Sydney West
- ^ Originally there is SydneyNew South WalesThen, from the last Sunday in OctoberDaylight saving timeEnter (DST), butThis year, Tong, host country capitalCanberraincludingAustralian Capital TerritoryAnd adjacentVictoria, And usually enter daylight savings time from the first Sunday of OctoberTasmaniaThe three states were in daylight savings time from the last Sunday of August, specially for the Olympics.Normally, the time difference between Sydney and Japan at this time is one hour, which is why it was two hours at this time.In addition, some soccer games were playedAdelaideHaveSouth AustraliaSo, I didn't take this measure and switched to daylight saving time on the last Sunday of October as usual, so the time difference with Sydney was one and a half hours during the period.
- ^ In addition, the torch relay of this tournamentGreat Barrier ReefThe first underwater torch relay in history was held in.
- ^ Keys, Barbara (2018). "Harnessing Human Rights to the Olympic Games: Human Rights Watch and the 1993'Stop Beijing' Campaign". Journal of Contemporary History. 53 (2): 415–438. Doi: 10.1177 / 0022009416667791.
- ^ GamesBids.com Past Olympic Host Cities List
- ^ "Lip-sync, pigeon burned to death ... Controversial and talked-about production of the opening ceremony of the Olympics". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2021, 3) October 2021th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Lip-sync" orchestra at the Sydney Olympics, without playing Kyodo News 2008/08/26[Broken link]
- ^ "Tokyo Olympics 2020 ｜ Baseball ｜ Competition introduction”. Asahi Shimbun Digital. October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Sydney Olympics 2000 Games Venue Olympic Park-JOC". Japan Olympic Committee. October 2021th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Sydney Olympics 2000 Competition Venue Darling Harbor & East-JOC”. Japanese Olympic Committee. October 2021th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Sydney Olympics 2000 Competition Venue Sydney West-JOC”. Japanese Olympic Committee. October 2021th, 10Browse.
- 2000 Sydney Olympics Japanese Team
- Sydney Paralympics
- Project: Olympic
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney! - Haruki MurakamiEssay.
- Dare To Dream-The official theme song for the Sydney Olympics.John FarnhamとOlivia Newton-JohnDuet with.
Recognition(Chimeido) is社会Awareness of the person/thing in the. Used in various fields.
tv set-News (Chinese)-magazineな どMass mediaIt is often known by media reports, and the way it reacts is varied, from pros to cons, mixed views of both.age,Occupation,RegionIt is often the case that there are differences in name recognition and reaction depending on the situation. For example,Nippon KeidanrenComparing the names of the chairman and male idol singer, the former is superior to middle-aged and older male office workers, and the latter is superior to female elementary and junior high school students.
Popularity in commerce
Commercial, IeAdvance Your CareerIn this case, the name recognition is one of the indispensable factors, and the increase in name recognition isbrandDirectly to the trust and sales record. Therefore, manufacturers and retailers are actively promoting television to increase the visibility of their products.CM,Insert leafletSuch asAds, Advertise.Cosmetics,ToiletryDepending on the product type, most of the product costAds,PropagandaSome are included in expenses (for example,ShiseidoShampoo,TsubakiAccounted for about 50 billion yen as the initial advertising cost).
In the industry, market products that have gained popularityNBIt's called (national brand), and it's easy to connect directly to the rise of the name recognition of the company that owns it. However, it is called for products that dominate the market share in the genre and category, not the products of major companies = NB (for example,Taisho PharmaceuticalIn the drink marketLipovitan DCan be called NB,Analgesic and anti-inflammatory agentThe Menhula series cannot be called NB. In this case, it is in the middle of the pharmaceutical industry,Salon passHave a brandHisamitsu PharmaceuticalWill be the top of NB).
forPBThere is also a (private brand), which means that a major or specialty company wants to secure a further market, or wants to enter a new market, or a product with a low profile in the small and medium-sized manufacturing industry is designated as a distribution retailer or a corporate group. As a result, the retail side expects a higher profit rate and sells it as recommended. In this case, the manufacturer will minimize advertising and advertising costs, but the retailer will play a part. For products with similar personalitiesSBThere is also a (store brand).
In addition, as a management strategy aiming at name recognitionOEMIn most cases, well-known companies borrow the special technological and development capabilities of SMEs to open and expand the market and to sell high-value-added products. In this case, not the product but the name of the company that manufactures the product or the sales company is important. Also, for small and medium-sized enterprises, there is an advantage that large companies can be expected to secure a certain manufacturing track record as a customer, so there is no need to record advertising and advertising expenses, and that amount can be reduced in development costs and unit costs. Can be included.
As an indirect name recognition strategy, sports team management (especially amateur sports and professional baseball where the company name can be used as a team name), social activities (Bell mark movement, Greening movement, etc.),Naming rightsBusiness etc. are also included. Other,ReviewsEtc. have an influence that cannot be overlooked in the name recognition strategy.
However, the general name recognition and the common sense in the industry do not always match, and the low name recognition often does not necessarily deteriorate the quality. In general, the name recognition is usually information that is agitated by the media such as advertising activities and commercials, and the sales force influences the name recognition. For this reason, although it is a major player in the industry, it is not uncommon for it to depend on the OEM of a well-known company due to its low name recognition. On the other hand, even if the general name recognition is low, there are many cases in which consumers who are familiar with the hand can become brands (Game,ComputerPeripherals industry etc.). In addition, there are many companies in the industry where even mid-sized companies are supported by strong supporters who trust in quality (Interior,CosmeticsIndustry etc.).
Primary industry and name recognition
- With a local specialtyRegional brandsDesignation, etc.
Primary industryThen.Uji tea,Uonuma Koshihikari,Seki mackerelThere are many cases in which the products are sold in the market by crowning the production areas. This is because the well-known production areas are traded at a higher price, are more easily evaluated in the retail market, and sell well to consumers. In addition, the famous production areas have originally had suitable climates and soils for the production of the products, and since we are aiming for stable quality through thorough quality control, "there is no doubt that they are here."WholesalerBy gaining a certain level of trust, etc., it will be traded at a high price. In the case of marine products, even if they are caught in the same sea area, the difference in landing fishing port often causes a difference in the transaction value, but this is also related to the difference in brand development that provides stable quality. ing. Examples include Seki mackerel, Oma tuna, Shimonoseki puffer fish,San'in,Hokuriku region OfSnow craband so on.
Therefore, even if it is produced in another production area, there is no end to production area disguise, in which purchasers and the like disguise the production area. However, this name recognition varies greatly depending on the region.Yoshiba SenbaIn the example, it is the same luxury cowSaga beefTheTajima beef,Mita beefThere has been a case of falsely selling. That is,Kansai areaThis is because Tajima and Mita beef are well known, and Saga beef is generally not well known. In addition, even if harvested in another production area, if it is taken to a famous production area and manufactured as a processed product, the product of that production area can be named. For example,Wakayama OfMinabe TownAndTanabe City TheJapan OfSalted plumAlthough it is a production area, the number of plum fruits that are many times the yield of neighboring plum forestsKishuIt is on the market as dried plums. In addition, processed goods are not obligated to indicate their origin, so there are many cases where cheap imported goods are used. In the case of Miwa somen noodles, until around 2000Miwa Somen7% of these were from Shimabara. It was customary that the Shimabara side also traded at higher prices for those who passed through three wheels rather than developing their own brands. In livestock production, because the production area can be moved, pups are raised in well-known production areas and later transferred to neighboring production areas, where offspring are bred and branded (eg,Iwate OfMaesawa beefIs sending adult cattle all over the country).
Name recognition in political activities
electionIn particular, it is an element that is especially emphasized,ground,SignboardOf the bagThree vansIt is said that it will be difficult to win if you don't have the same. The signboard among these is the name recognition, and the bagFinancial powerRefers to.
MediabyElection situation breaking newsThen, it is said that “A candidate has a low name recognition and struggles”, but it does not have to be high name recognition. Make extreme claims far beyond the norms of politicians or societies in which scandal allegations are widely reportedFoam candidateIn the case of, the fact that it has a high name recognition in the negative sense does not attract attention because it is suitable for a politician, so a high name recognition does not lead to winning in the election.
People with high profile areAcquaintanceWill be known by an unidentified opponent, and more than a lesser-known personPoliciesShould be considered constrained (so-calledFamous tax).Wide showThe presence of is an example, and if entertainers and celebrities have the same level of privacy as ordinary people, a wide show cannot exist. AlsoRakugo performer OfYanagiya small"I'm okay onceSobaI said, ``I want to eat a lot of noodles.'' That).