Photo Thirty Four Hodogaya Stadium
[High school baseball] 18 games in the 4th round on the 2th are postponed to the 19th due to a typhoon Autumn Kanagawa Prefectural Tournament
If you write the contents roughly
Two games of Fujisawa Seiryu-Yokohama Hayato and Nihon University Fujisawa-Nihon University were held at Thirty Four Hodogaya Stadium on the 19th, and two quarterfinals were organized at the same stadium and Yamato Stadium on the 2th.
Kanagawa Prefectural Takano Ren was scheduled for the autumn prefectural tournament on the 17th due to the approach of typhoon No. 14 (sponsored by Kanagawa Shimbun etc ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kanagawa Prefectural Hodogaya Park Hardball Baseball Field
Kanagawa Prefectural Hodogaya Park Hardball Baseball Field(Kanagawa baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball)Kanagawa横 浜 市Hodogaya Ward OfKanagawa Prefectural Hodogaya ParkInBaseball fieldAnd simply "Hodogaya StadiumIt is also called by the common name.Kanagawa Prefecture manages the operation.
1949 Opening.Mainly since the openinghigh school baseball,Adult baseballWithin the prefectureAmateur baseballUsed in official games.High school baseball summer prefectural tournamentIs held at this Hodogaya Stadium until the quarter-finals (until 2005, from 2006 onwards, the games after the quarter-finalsYokohama Stadium(Done in), localTVK TVIn addition to being the main stadium, the spring (currently Yokohama Stadium after the semi-finals) and autumn tournaments were also the stage until the finals.
1950 as well as the 1951 6 games in total in both yearsProfessional baseballThere is a record that the official game was held.1951 May 9ToJNR SwallowsversusOsaka TigersIt is said that the game was held at the last time of the official professional baseball game at the moment..
2019 Infield and outfield repair work was carried out in the fall.
Facility naming rights
"Naming Rights Partner System" in Kanagawa PrefectureBy the stadiumNaming rightsWhen we recruitedKanagawa ShimbunGet this.2010 May 4With a 5 year contract, "Hodogaya / Kanagawa Shimbun Stadium”(Hogaya / Kanagawa Shinbun Stadium) was nicknamed,2015 It continued until March.
When the prefecture recruited new naming rights holders due to the expiration of the contract period with the Kanagawa Shimbun,Sagamihara CityGreen DistrictHeadquartered in, engaged in housing construction, real estate, etc., but acquired this. 2015May 4With a 5 year contract, "Thirty Four Hodogaya StadiumWas changed to the nickname.Thirty FourSagamihara City Sagamihara StadiumThis is the second acquisition of naming rights following.
- Baseball manga "DocabenBecause the location of Meikun High School was set in Kanagawa Prefecture, the Hodogaya Stadium before the renovation is often drawn.
- There are many strong schools nationwide, and because of the actual main stadium in Kanagawa prefecture, where high school baseball is popular, some cards were packed up, and TV monitors were set up outside the stadium to watch the game. There is a similar description in "Dokaben".
- In the 1970s it was in the city centerYokohama Park Peace Baseball StadiumAs the (commonly known as Heiwa Stadium) became obsolete, the Hodogaya Stadium held the opening and closing ceremonies of the high school baseball Kanagawa tournament and the games after the semi-finals (until 1975). The Peace Stadium was rebuilt in 1978 and is nowYokohama StadiumSince then, Yokohama Stadium has become the main stadium.Since then, the opening ceremony was held only once in 1979 at Hodogaya Stadium. In 2021,Tokyo OlympicsTo use Yokohama Stadium (postponed from 2020)The 103rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipThe Kanagawa tournament final will be held.
- Sentimental bus(2000 Dissolution) hit song "Sunny Day SundayHodogaya Stadium was used for the jacket picture.
- A shop operated by the park was set up in front of the stadium, but it closed at the end of May 2020.
- Both wings: 95m, Mid-size: 120m
- Infield: clay pavement, outfield: natural grass
- Scoreboard: full colorLEDCeremony (Opening-1993 is a panel type, 1996-2008 is a magnetic reversal type, 2009-2017 is a 3-color LED lightning display type, 2018 is a full-color LED lightning display type.)
- Capacity: 14,817 (9371 infield seats, 28 disabled seats (for wheelchairs), 5,418 outfield seats)
- Lighting equipment: 6 units
- Sagami RailwayMain line-Hoshikawa StationorWadamachi Station15 minutes walk from
- Please note that the walking route continues to be steep.
- Take the following route bus and get off at "Hanamidai" or "Hodogaya Baseball Stadium"
Nihon University Fujisawa High School/Junior High School
Club activities are active, and he has participated in national competitions (baseball club, soccer club, etc.). 1990Selected high school baseballIn 1995, he made his first appearance in the game and broke through the first match.Koshien in the summerTo participate inSenbatsu of the yearThe winning schoolKanonji centralGoodbye won. In 1998SelectionParticipated and exYakult OfShohei TateyamaAnd advanced to the best four. Also in 4SelectionParticipation.Soccer club too29 high school overallSecond place.Swimming club also 2018 and 2019High school overallThe girl won the championship.
The school building was newly built in 2001 and is fully equipped with air conditioning.
To commemorate the 60th anniversary of the school's opening, in April 2009, Nihon University Fujisawa Junior High School was added.
The use of the new junior high school building began in September 2012. A track called NF ground and a ground that doubles as artificial turf have been created and are used in soccer and rugby tournaments.
(The main source of the history section is the official website）
- 1949 (Showa24) --Established as Nihon University Agricultural and Forestry High School.
- 1950 --Changed the school name to Nihon University Fujisawa High School and changed to a regular high school.
- 1951 --Nihon University Yokosuka High SchoolAnnexed.
- 1961 --Established Department of Industrial Chemistry.
- 1962 --Installation of electrical department.
- 1981 --Abolition of Department of Industrial Science and Department of Electrical Engineering.
- 2009 (Heisei21) --Established Nihon University Fujisawa Junior High School.
- Rokukaibi Omae Station(Odakyu Enoshima Line) 8 minutes on foot (passing through Nihon University College of Bioresource Sciences)
- Nesuzu Yuji --Former baseball player (independent league, etc.), dropout
- Yu Kamano -Former professional baseball player
- Nobutoshi Shimada -Former professional baseball player
- Hiroyuki Watanabe -Former professional baseball player
- Ryo Kono -Former professional baseball player
- Yoshinori Ogata -Former professional baseball player
- Tomofumi Aso -Former professional baseball player
- Yamamoto Masa -Former professional baseball player
- Shohei Tateyama -Former professional baseball player
- Kurobane Toshiki - Pro baseball player
- Kazuki Kaneko - Pro baseball player
- Takayasu Sakaemura --Pacific League referee
- Noboru Mihara --Former adult baseball player
- Naoki Arai --High school baseball coach
- Hideaki Yamamoto --Director of the school's baseball club
- Kenji Suzuki -Ex-J League-Yokohama Marinos etc.
- Eiji Takada -Ex-J League-Kawasaki Frontale
- Kenji Arima -Ex-J League-Kashiwa Reysol etc.
- Tomoyasu Naito - J League-Fukushima United FC
- Taba Diego - J League-YSCC Yokohama
- Sumiyoshi Jelani Reshaun - J League-Mito Holy Hook
- Rintaro Suzuki Ibrahim - J League-Tokushima Voltis
- Ryuga Tashiro - J League-Roasso Kumamoto
- Sankyu Kurata --Entertainer
- Hayashi Aika -Singer
- Willow george -Singer
- Marina Abe - model
- Mao Inoue -Actress
- Ryo Segawa -Actor
- Hidetaka Kuno -Actor
- Narumi Komatsu --Non-fiction writer
- Kaya Saeki --Actress / singer
- Kiryu Fujioka -Ex-Mr. Slim Company
- Nakanobu City -Ex-Professional wrestler(Drop out)
- Keiji Takei --Former rugby player
- Bunko Sato --Lifesaving
- Chihiro Igarashi --Swimmer.Representative from Japan for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and the Tokyo Olympics.
- Honda light --Swimmer,2020 Tokyo OlympicsRepresentation from Japan)
- ^ "History / School song”. Nihon University Fujisawa High School / Fujisawa Junior High School. October 2019th, 1Browse.
- ^ In 1949YokosukaUmahori OfArmy Heavy Artillery SchoolIt was founded on the site, but was abolished in just two years (Nihon University Centennial History Compilation Committee, Nihon University Centennial History, Volume 2, p. 571).
- Nihon University - Nihon University College of Bioresource Sciences/Graduate School of Bioresource Sciences and Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine-Nihon University Fujisawa Elementary School-Nihon University Tsurugaoka High School
- Kanagawa High School List
- Kanagawa Junior High School List