Liverpool Minamino, first goal of the season! This is "High-speed nutmeg shoot" (with video)
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, it seems that it is also talked about that the score is repeated from the corner kick of DF Konstantinos Tsimikas in the field.
Liverpool forward Takumi Minamino scored his first goal in his first match of the season.Starting against Norwich in the League Cup ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Corner kick(British: corner kick) Isサ ッ カ ーThe rule is that if the last ball touched by the defensive player in the game goes out of the goal line on his side and does not score a goal, the play is restarted by a kick from the corner arc.
A kick from a corner kick is a scoring chance that can directly aim at the goal of the opponent team.
Generally, a kick that raises the ball is performed in front of the goal mouse.Seen from the goal going toward this time, if you kick the ball from the left corner arc with your right foot and from the right corner arc with your left foot, the ball will go toward the goal mouse.Conversely, if you kick the ball from the left corner arc with your left foot and from the right corner arc with your right foot, the ball will move away from the goal mouse.
Often, players do not raise the ball high and give a short pass to a nearby friendly player.Such a playShort cornerThat.
When a corner kick is taken
When a player on the defensive team touches the ball last and the ball completely crosses the goal line on his side and does not score.In addition, if the score is not scored even if the goal is reached, it is stipulated by other rules.
- The ball must be stationary.
- A corner kick is performed by the attacking kicker from inside the corner arc closer to the point where the ball goes out of the field. (Side lines, goal lines and corner arc lines are within the corner arc)
- If the kicked ball clearly movesIt will be in play.You can play in play without leaving the corner arc.
- The flag post must not be moved when kicking.
- The opponent player is 9.15 meters (10) from the corner arc between the time the corner kick is ordered and the time it is in play.Yard) You have to leave more than that.
- After the ball is in play, the kicker cannot touch the ball again until it touches another player.
- Also, when a corner kick is taken, it is 9.15 meters (10) from the corner arc.Yard) Defenders who were within, or 9.15 meters from the corner arc before becoming in play (10)Yard) A defensive player who enters the area must not touch or attempt to touch the ball before any other player touches the ball, and must not take any other advantageous action.If you violate it, you will have to redo the corner kick instead of foul.If it is malicious, you will be warned or sent off.
- If there is a breach of rules or other fouls before the ball is properly in play, a malicious warning or sent off will result in a corner kick again.
- The kicked ball goes to a corner post, goal post or crossbar, referee, etc.directEven if it hits or is blown by the wind, there is no change in the rule application.
Any attacking player can take a goal kick.In rare cases, the attacking goalkeeper may do it, but there is no problem with the rules.
- If the kicker touches the ball again (other than by hand or arm) or hits the kicker after being in play and before being touched by another player
- The match is restarted by the opponent's indirect free kick (the position is "Free kickSee).
- When the kicker intentionally touches again with his hand or arm after being in play and before being touched by another competitor
- If the place where the offense occurred is outside the own penalty area of the team that took the corner kick, the match will be restarted with the opponent's direct free kick.
- If the place where the offense occurred is within the own penalty area of the team that took the corner kick, and if the kicker is the own goalkeeper, the match will be restarted with the opponent's indirect free kick.If the kicker is otherwise, a penalty kick is awarded to the opponent.
If you reach the goal
- The corner kicked ballHead directly to Stubhub to view more events and check pricing on tickets, If you completely cross the opponent's goal line and enter the opponent's goal, you will be scored.
- The corner kicked ballHead directly to Stubhub to view more events and check pricing on tickets, If the team that took the corner kick completely crosses the goal line on the own side and enters the goal on the own side, the score on the opponent side will not be scored, but the corner kick on the opponent side.
- The above two rules apply to corner posts, goal posts or crossbars, referees, etc.directEven if it hits or is blown by the wind, there is no change in the rule application.
If the ball clearly crosses the goal line, take a corner kickAssistant referee on the side of doingIt is,With the flag facing downPoint to a corner arc.It is not clear whether the ball has crossed the goal line, but if the ball completely crosses the goal line, it will be appropriate until play stops.Raise the flag..If there are any violations of the rules or other fouls from the corner kick to the correct in-play, raise the flag as appropriate until the play stops.
The referee is after the whistleArms upPoint to the corner arc on the side that performs the corner kick.
- From a corner kickHead directly to Stubhub to view more events and check pricing on ticketsWhen you receive the ballOffsideThe foul of is not applicable.
- National High School Soccer Championship OfDawn ThegoalIf the numbers are the same, the number of corner kicks won will determine the outcome.. Also1920 Held in February3nd Japan Football ChampionshipThen, if the number of corner kicks is the same, there is a record that the extra time was played for 15 minutes..4nd Japan Football Championship,5nd Japan Football ChampionshipThen, if the number of corner kicks is the sameGoal kickThe number of wins and losses was decided.
- ^ Laws of the Game (2017)
- ^ In the previous rule, the ball was in play after moving by the length of the outer circumference of the ball.
- ^ a b National High School Athletic Federation Soccer Specialist Department (2019-01-29). 1918-2018 100 years of high school soccer. Kodansha. p. 34. ISBN 978-4-06-220356-2
- ^ National High School Athletic Federation Soccer Specialist Department (2019-01-29). 1918-2018 100 years of high school soccer. Kodansha. p. 35-36. ISBN 978-4-06-220356-2
- International Football Council Japan Football AssociationTranslation (2017-06-19) (PDF). Soccer Laws of the Game 2017/18 (1st print ed.). Japan Football Association October 2018th, 7Browse.