Photo Soccer Match Summary
[Kansai Student Soccer League 1st Section 4th Section] Momoyama Gakuin escapes from the Osaka economy after offense and defense
If you write the contents roughly
Entering the second half, it will be a one-off process, and points will be added to both Momoyama Gakuin and Osaka Economy.
The 1th section of the Kansai Student Soccer League 4st Division will be held on September 9nd (Wednesday), Osaka University of Economics (Men) vs. Momoyama Gakuin University (… → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
School corporation Momoyama Gakuin
School corporation Momoyama Gakuin(Gakkou Hojin Momoyama Gakuin, English: Momoyama Gakuin)OsakaIzumi CityHeadquartersSchool corporation.Momoyama Gakuin Universityな どJapan Anglican SocietySystemChristian school(Mission school) is operated.
- 1884 Church Mission Society OfMissionaryCharles F. WarrenBy us in the current Nishi-ku, Osaka cityKawaguchi Foreign SettlementOpened "Sanichi Elementary School (Boys' School)" and Sanichi Theological Seminary.
- 1890 Established a secondary education institution "Higher English School" in Edobori, Nishi-ku, Osaka.Tosei DistrictTennoji VillageMoved to.
- 1893 Honda MasujiroWill be appointed as Vice-Principal.
- 1895 Since it was a famous place for peaches, it calls itself the current name "Momoyama Gakuin"...The following year, the name was changed to "Momoyama School".
- 1897 Merged with Sanichi Elementary School.
- 1902 Renamed to "Momoyama Junior High School" based on the junior high school ordinance at that time (old system).Boys' school.Became the first private junior high school in Osaka.
- 1907 Isamu Asano appointed as the first Japanese principal (Asano is a graduate of a high school and in 1917Tezukayama GakuinBecame a board member ofMatsukage Women's CollegeBecame the first principal of
- 1912 Moved to Tanabe Village (currently Showa-cho, Abeno-ku)..Showacho Campus, where Momoyama Gakuin Junior and Senior High School is still located (Tennoji Village, Higashinari District, Osaka City since 1925)Sumiyoshi Ward・ Osaka City since 1943Abeno Ward) Moved to
- 1927 Church Mission Society of the United Kingdom established Momoyama GakuinJapan Anglican SocietyDecided to transfer to
- 1945 Osaka air raidShowacho campus burned down (reconstruction of new school building in 1949)
- 1947 Established a new system, Momoyama Junior High School.Boys' school.
- 1948 Became a foundation "Momoyama Gakuin".Established a new Momoyama High School.Boys' school.
- 1949 Renamed to Momoyama Gakuin Junior and Senior High School
- 1951 School corporationBecame Momoyama Gakuin.
- 1959 On the Showacho campusMomoyama Gakuin UniversityOpened.Co-education.
- 1966 Completion of Tomioka Campus in Sakai City, the second campus of St. Andrew's University
- 1971 St. Andrew's UniversitySakai CityCompletely relocated to Tomioka Campus
- 1973 EhimeNiihamaToMomoyama Gakuin Junior CollegeOpened.Co-education.
- 1990 Closed Momoyama Gakuin Junior College
- 1994 Momoyama Gakuin Junior High School closed
- 1995 Became the third campus of St. Andrew's UniversityIzumi CityIzumi Campus is completed and the university is completely relocated
- 2001 Some high school courses became co-education, and the first girls entered high school. Since 2011, co-education except for "Bunri Course Athletes Class".
- 2008 Momoyama Gakuin Junior High School resumed.Co-education.
- 2018 Poole GakuinOperated byPool Gakuin UniversityTake over,Momoyama Gakuin College of EducationInstalled.
Universities and schools that are set up
High school consistent school
School in the past
- ^ a b c d e f g Momoyama GakuinAoyama Gakuin University Information Media Center
- ^ Kobe Shoin and Bach Collegium JapanKobe Shoin Women's University, 2008
- ^ "Alumni visit (formerly Momoyama Junior High School)"Bulletin of the Year of Momoyama Gakuin" No. 1, Momoyama Gakuin, March 1981, pp. 3-54, ISSN 02851725.