Former Japan national football team, Hajime Hosogai joins J2 Thespakusatsu Gunma
If you write the contents roughly
Hosogai will greet the supporters at half-time of the home game on the 25th.
Soccer J2's Thespakusatsu Gunma is from Maebashi Ikuei High School and former Japan national team midfielder Hajime Hosogai (35) ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Home and away
The team that is based in the stadium to play against, or the team that hosts the match even if it is a completely unrelated stadium.Home teamFrom the standpoint of the organizer, the game is called a home game. On the other hand, the opponent team that plays against the home teamAway team, In Nippon Professional BaseballvisitorSay (visitor), A game played from the standpoint of an away team is called an away game or a road game. Home and away is a battle system in which a home game and an away game are played one game at a time for a combination of two specific teams to play against each other.
J League etc.サ ッ カ ーThis is usually the method used in league games. In Japanese baseball, the expression "home (franchise) and visitor" is the official name, but recently, due to the influence of soccer, the term "away" is increasing in baseball.[Source required] .. In addition, the United StatesMajor LeagueIn, the expression "Away" is mainly used on official websites, news sites, TV broadcasts, etc., and the expression "Visitor" is rare.. Also,Korean professional baseball,Taiwan professional baseballEven in English and local languages, the expression "away" is used, and if anything, the "visitor" notation is unique to Nippon Professional Baseball.
In this method, there are often two types of player uniforms, one for home use and the other for away (visitor). In baseball, the chest of home uniforms tends to contain the nickname of the team, and visitor uniforms tend to contain the company name of the team's parent company or the local name of the baseball team rather than the team's nickname.Japan Baseball OrganizationFor the uniforms of each team, see the section for each team).
In soccer, rugby, and basketball, uniforms are basically prepared in two patterns of colors, but this is mainly a measure against color fog. Therefore, even in away games, if the uniform (first uniform) used mainly at home does not match the color of the opponent's first uniform, wear the first uniform, or conversely, the first uniform is the opponent's first uniform or mainly away. The uniform used in (second uniform) If it is covered with both colors, the second uniform may be used at home as well.
The team based on the opposing stadium is treated as an away team because the stadium on which both teams are competing is based, or the stadium on which one team is based does not meet the regulations of the organizer. There is also a case of doing. In addition, home games may be held in neighboring areas due to reasons such as stadium renovation and political instability in home towns.
Hometown games are considered to be advantageous because the home team is more accustomed to the facilities and other environments and is less tired from moving. In addition, it is possible to receive the support of a relatively large number of local fans, and the resulting impact on judgment (Hometown Decision) Etc. are also considered to be factors that work in favor of the home team. This is especially true in international games. The home-and-away method is expected to equalize the advantages and disadvantages of such venues.
There are also reasons for the box office in professional sports, such as an increase in box office revenue due to the increase in the number of games through league games, and equalization of spectator mobilization by holding games in each hometown.
There is still the possibility of advantages and disadvantages depending on the order and timing of home games, and it is virtually impossible to equalize them. Especially when it is necessary to decide the victory or defeat by two games of home and away (example:Knockout tournament), Only the second game may be overtime, and the team that will play the home game later will have an advantage... Also, of professional baseballplay off,Japan series,NBA FinalThere is also a problem that the number of games must be odd when the victory or defeat is decided by the difference in the number of wins.
In addition, the support of hometown fans is sometimes excessive and can lead to security problems. In such cases, some sanctions may be imposed on the home team side of the match in which the problem occurred. In order to prevent problems, we may dare to play at stadiums that are unrelated to each other (mainly stadiums in other countries).
Compared to the case where the winner is decided in one game, the home-and-away method increases the distance traveled and the schedule, which is a financial and physical burden. Especially for amateurs such as students, the burden is heavy. At world-class competitions, the home-and-away method is rarely used due to travel travel issues.
If the brute force is an odd number, it may be difficult to balance the number of home games.
Japan Baseball OrganizationJurisdictionProfessional baseballThen,FranchiseThe system was introduced1952 After that,1997 -2000 と2015 ,2016 TheSE League-Pacific LeagueIn both leagues2004 Was only in the Pacific League, and the number of round robin was odd (2015 in 2016/25, 27 in other cases), so except for the 2004 Pacific League, each match card has a year. Made it possible to hold one more home game each time (the number of H & As will be equal in two years).Also after 1Sep-pa Exchange BattleAlso, since they will be brute force with each other's league teams three times, the home and visitors will be replaced every year (also H & A will be completed in two years).
Futsal F LeagueAlso2007 From the first tournament of the degree, it was basically a round robin three times, and in principle, it was hit "once at home & away & central".2009 Since then, "Home & Away + Home or Away" has been strengthened, but several central events have been held ("2013 Regarding the degree2 season systemTherefore, it was basically home & away x 2, but one-third of the entire schedule was held centrally.2014 Since the degree was returned to the original one-season system, it was completely "H & A & C" (once each), but2015 Every time·2016 The degree has been returned to the 2009-2013 method).2017 From the degree, based on the complete "H & A & C" of round robin 3 times, the appearance of central holding is "complete central holding method that centrally holds 12 teams × 1 venue" and "6 teams intensive holding (6 teams each) It has come to be divided into "quasi-central holding method", which is divided into 2 venues and held intensively.
B LeagueIn the district exchange game, the teams of each other's conference and the round robin of the second round are exchanged between home and away every year (however, from the 2-1 season, each team's 2017 cards will be held home and away). The predecessor of the B LeagueNBLThen, only in 2015, which is the final year, it was changed to round robin in the 5th round due to the abolition of the East-West conference system, so one of the teams had one more home game. Furthermore, its predecessorJBLは6回戦総当たりとしていたが、1節につき2回ずつ行われていたため、片方のホームゲームが1節2試合多くなっていた。なお、2007年度から2008年度までの2シーズンは5回戦総当たりでうち1試合をリーグカード（リーグ主管）として中立地で開催した。また、JBL及びNBLと並立するbj leagueIn the exchange game between the East and West conferences, the teams of each other's conference and the round robin of the second round are exchanged every year between home and away.
The J-League (J2 and J3), F-League and JBL have a small number of teams, so this is from the perspective of securing schedules.
Considering the shortcomings of home and away, some or all of the games may be played in the following ways.
- Intensive holdingthe way
- Play all games at one venue.In soccer etc.Central methodIt may be called.
- If the participating teams include the home team of the venue, it is a fairly unfair method, but it is often adopted from the viewpoint of shortening the schedule and securing facilities.As an example,Hanshin Koshien StadiumDone inSelected High School Baseball Tournament-National High School Baseball Championship,Higashiosaka Hanazono Rugby FieldDone inNational High School Rugby Football TournamentAnd so on. Also,OlympicSince almost all competitions are held in one city and its surroundings, it is considered to be a kind of intensive holding method.
- Medium location held
- Select a place other than the hometown of each participating team and play the match.One or both home and away matches, either as a first-round game that is not home and away, or in certain circumstances (such as when it is difficult to visit enemy territory due to interstate relations at international competitions) In some cases other than hometown (in the latter case, especially in international matches, "Third countryHoldingMay be called).
- 2004 Of soccer held untilToyota cupWas once a home-and-away system, but was changed to a mid-location system due to security and schedule issues.Also, some sporting events (UEFA Champions League,NFLSuper bowlIn some tournaments, the home-and-away system (or one team's home match) is adopted until the semi-finals, and only the final match is played in a one-shot match system in a central location.In this case, the venue for the final match will be decided at an early stage, so in some cases the home ground of the team advancing to the final may become the venue..
- Even in the above F League, from the viewpoint of securing the game schedule, the round robin is basically an odd number of 3 times (2013 times only in 14-4), so in some sections all teams under the direct control of the league A central series of gatherings is organized.
- Double central method
- It is an intermediate method between the centralized method (central method) and home and away, and half of the league match schedule is held in one place and the other half is held in another place."One-end one-central methodAlso says.[Source required]
- While home and away causes long-distance travel for all teams, centralized holding (central method) is used as a compromise when there are advantages and disadvantages to a specific team.
- It may be adopted in the national soccer league match in the Asian region,Athens Olympics Men's Soccer Asia Final QualifierHas adopted this method with the agreement of the countries concerned for Group B, which is a combination of "Japan and the three Middle East countries (Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon)" out of the three groups..
Holding games outside of hometown
As a general rule, home-and-away games are usually held at stadiums within the team's hometown area, but they should be held outside the hometown area for the following reasons. There is.
- Held for the purpose of market development outside the home area.
- In professional baseball under the jurisdiction of NPB, there are many blank areas that are not hometowns for specific baseball teams. For the purpose of promoting sports and developing markets in these areas, it is not uncommon for specific teams to host games in areas other than their hometowns. Even in such a case, the organizer is called the home team, but the advantage of being home can hardly be enjoyed..
- Sometimes sponsored games are held at the base of other teams,Central LeagueBelongingYomiuri GiantsIs the home ofTokyo DomeSo farPacific LeagueAll member teams are organizing home games. Pacific League affiliationOsaka Kintetsu BuffaloesAnd merged with KintetsuOrix BuffaloesHome toOsaka DomeThen.Hanshin Tigers(See below), Giants, and even belong to the same Pacific League as OrixFukuoka Softbank HawksIs making a home game. However, since the introduction of the Interleague Play, the number of players has decreased compared to before because the stadium that had been hosted until then will be competing against the stadium-based team in the interleague game (as a visitor, of course). ..
- In soccer / J-League and basketball / B-League, the number of clubs is 57 and 36, respectively, and there are few uncovered prefectures, so there are few games held outside the hometown area. In the J-League before the introduction of the two-part system, there were many areas that were not hometowns for specific clubs, and there were many regional events similar to professional baseball, but most of the areas where the regional events were held were new J-League clubs. Since the establishment of the club, it is now rarely seen to be held outside the hometown area unless there are special circumstances such as the home stadium being unusable due to an accident, disaster, renovation, etc. (described later).
- Held at the former home
- Tokyo Dome belongs to the Pacific League until 2003Nippon Ham FightersWas also used as a base. In 2004, Nippon HamSapporo DomeHowever, since 2004, as a consideration for fans in the Tokyo era, about 10 games have been held every year at the Tokyo Dome. Orix Buffaloes was in Kobe before it merged with Osaka Kintetsu Buffaloes in 2004 off.Kobe Sports Park Baseball FieldWas based in Kobe, and was active under the name of Orix Blue Wave, but even after the merger in 2005, in Kobe, the former base. About 15 games are held. In addition to this, Fukuoka City, the former headquarters after the move to TokorozawaHeiwadai StadiumHosted a match atSeibu LionsAfter moving to Kawasaki, Sendai City, the former headquarters,Miyagi StadiumHosted a match atLotte OrionsThere are cases such as.
- J LeagueAvispa FukuokaAs Fujieda Brooks in the JFL eraFujieda Citizen's GroundWas based in Fukuoka, but also held three home games in 1995, the first year of the move to Fukuoka.
- Convenience of other events
- The home of the Hanshin TigersHanshin Koshien StadiumIs high school baseball (Selected High School Baseball Tournament,National High School Baseball Championship) Is the venue, and during the holding period, it is not possible to organize a match hosted by the Hanshin Tigers. Therefore, the neighborhood (Hanshin closest to Koshien Stadium)Koshien StationNearest to Osaka DomeDome-mae StationUntilHanshin trainIt will be held at the Osaka Dome (about 20 minutes) instead (for details, seeRoad of deathSee). Also, the Tokyo DomeCity competition baseball tournamentGiants may play sponsored games in areas other than Tokyo during the period.
- 2018 years,Kawasaki FrontaleIs the home stadiumTodoroki Athletics StadiumWas not available at the 87th Japan Student Athletics vs. School ChampionshipsJ League CupSemifinalFC TokyoIs the home stadium ofAjinomoto StadiumI went there.
- In 2020, the Yomiuri GiantsCity competition baseball tournamentThe Japan Series sponsored by the Giants was held at the Osaka Dome.It was the first time in 1980 years since the Kintetsu Buffaloes rented the Osaka Stadium, which was the home of the Nankai Hawks at the time, because the Japan Series was held outside the base of the participating teams in 40 because there was no lighting equipment at the Fujiidera Stadium.
- Business reason
- If you can expect more spectators and income than playing a game at the home stadium, you may want to play a sponsored game in an area with many fans of the away team in anticipation of away mobilization.2008 ToShin Oita Stadium,Kitakyushu City StadiumMade inYokohama Bay StarsSponsoredFukuoka Softbank HawksBattle,1999 Made inFukuoka DomeAtOrix Blue WaveSponsored by Fukuoka Daiei Hawks,1991 から1997 Was done in(I.e. OfNagara River StadiumAtHiroshima Toyo CarpSponsoredChunichi DragonsThere is a battle.Shimonoseki StadiumHowever, we sometimes hold games hosted by Yokohama DeNA BayStars, but there are many games with Fukuoka Softbank Hawks and Hiroshima Toyo Carp, which are based in the adjacent area..
- If the capacity of the match card is large while the capacity of the home stadium is not large, the match may be held at a stadium with a large capacity outside the home town. As an example, of the J LeagueVentforet KofuIs the home stadiumYamanashi Kose Sports Park Athletic FieldThe capacity of the house is 17,000, whileUrawa Red DiamondsBecause it has a mobilization power that far exceeds that in the match with, for a while, the Urawa Red Diamonds will be held in Tokyo with a capacity of about 50,000National StadiumThere is something I was doing at. Currently, with the dismantling of the National Stadium, the Urawa Red Diamonds are also being held in Ose.
- Accidents, disasters, conflicts, etc. at hometowns and hometowns
- If the base becomes unusable due to renovation work or accidents, or if a major disaster or conflict occurs in the hometown area, it will be difficult to hold a sponsored game in the hometown area, so it will be held outside the hometown area. May be forced. Year 2005,Hurricane KatrinaByNew OrleansWhen the NBA suffered a great deal of damageNew Orleans HornetsAnd the NFLNew Orleans SaintsIs not homeLouisianaIt fought in and in neighboring states.
- 2011 years,Great East Japan EarthquakeWhen the disaster occurs, it will be based in Sendai, the disaster area.Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesIn addition to hosting games at Koshien Stadium and Hotto Motto Field Kobe until the Miyagi Stadium, which is the base of the company, became available, Seimei (Shiga Prefecture, Shiga Prefecture)Ojiyama Stadium), Yakult (Shizuoka City,Kusanagi Stadium) Is held outside the base, even giantsUbe City Baseball StadiumI was forced to open in.
- Even in the J League, the disaster area of Kashima City, Ibaraki Prefecture will be the home town.Kashima AntlersIs the home stadiumKashima StadiumWas damaged and became unusable, so a home game (home game) was held at the National Stadium until the restoration was completed.AFC Champions League2 games) was played.
- It is an international competition for men's volleyball held in the same year.FIVB World LeagueThen.Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentDue toJapanHome game has been changed to be held in the partner country.
- 2016 years,Kumamoto earthquakeAt that time, Kumamoto will be the home townRoasso KumamotoBecause of the earthquake, it became difficult to hold home games in Kumamoto prefecture, so for a while, I played home games.oak,Kobe,TosuI went there.
- It was scheduled to be held in September 20202022 FIFA World Cup Asian Qualifying OfEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euversusJapanThe battle isSpread of new coronavirus infectionDue to the influence of the above, the schedule was postponed and the match could not be held in Mongolia due to strict infection prevention measures, so after hearing the opinion of the Mongolian Federation, on March 2021, 3Chiba City Soga StadiumAtUnaided matchIt was decided to be held as.
- Consadole SapporoBefore the completion of Sapporo DomeSapporo Atsubetsu Park StadiumWas a home stadium, but Atsubetsu could only be used after May due to the climate, so until the end of April, it was in southern Hokkaido.Irie Athletic Park Athletics Stadium(Muroran) OrChiyogadai Park Athletics Stadium(Hakodate) Or a sponsored game outside Hokkaido was a regular practice. As a stadium outside Hokkaido that was used at this time, in the league matchMachida City Athletics Stadium,Hiratsuka Stadium,Kochi Prefectural Haruno Sports Park Athletic Field,Sendai Stadium, In the cup battleNagasaki Prefectural Sports Park Athletic Field,Gifu Memorial Center Nagaragawa Stadium,Kumamoto City Suizenji StadiumThere is.
- In addition to this, in the J League, there are multiple cases where the opening, final, and postseason are held at the home stadium of another club in order to secure the renovation work period for the home stadium.As an example, in the 2016 J2 / J3 replacement gameZuegen Kanazawa(Ishikawa West→Toyama) 2017 J1 promotion playoffAvispa Fukuoka(Revester→Egao S), 2018 opening roundMasaru Matsumoto FC(Alwin→Nakagin Sta), 2020 Section 38 (Home Final Section)Fagiano Okayama(C studio→Picaster)Such.
- Sanctions for scandals
- If the host team and its fans commit a scandal, the host organization may deprive the host organization of the right to host the event in their hometown and order it to be held in a central location. As an example, June 2005, 6,2006 FIFA World Cup Asian Qualifying,north koreaThe latest North Korean home game against Japan (Kim Il Sung Stadium) ・ Because there was a riot after the match against IranFIFABy the ruling of a third countryThailand-Bangkok OfSuphachalasai National StadiumSome were held in.This match is played as a non-spectator match.
- Schedule convenience
- If the game that was originally organized has been canceled and there is no period until the end of the game, the schedule is tight and it is difficult to digest the game at the base, a game hosted outside the home town may be held.2007 May 9ToSafeco FieldHeld atSeattle MarinersversusCleveland Indians OfDouble headerThe same year4TosnowWas canceled due to the influence ofJacobs FieldAtTransfer matchOnly the first match was sponsored by the Indians. Also in Japan due to the match scheduleNishitetsu Lions 1956 OfHankyu BravesDuring the war and the successor Pacific Club Lions era1973 In the second halfNitaku Home FlyersOne match of the doubleheader of the matchKorakuen StadiumThere was an alternative event held at. Even in J League2014 Of the last section of J1Albirex NiigataversusKashiwa ReysolThe upper venue where the battle was postponed due to the influence of snowNiigata StadiumWas changed to Kashima Stadium.
- There is no stadium in the home area that meets the organizer's standards
- If none of the stadiums in the hometown meet the organizer's criteria, the event may be held in the opponent's hometown or a stadium that meets the criteria in the neighborhood.2014 FIFA World Cup North and Central America Caribbean Preliminary QualifyingThen at the time of holdingモ ン ト セ ラ ト-AnguillaBecause there were no stadiums in both countries that met international standardsモ ン ト セ ラ トHome game is a neutral countryEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu・ So, Anguilla's home game is from the opponent countryEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu-San CristobalSo each was held.
- ^ The difference between away and visitors is whether the league has the right to entertain or the home team has the right to entertain. currentJapanese professional baseball,Japan Basketball LeagueThen the match will be held by the team, so the opponent team will say "visitorFormal to call, soccerJ LeagueThen "AwayIt is official to call it.
- ^ Schedule (MLB.com)
- ^ However, in soccer until overtimeAway goalIn the case of adopting the system, if both sides score points in overtime and finish with a tie, the away team wins, so it cannot be said that the away team is generally disadvantageous.
- ^ "DPR Korea hopes to hold a third country match against South Korea". Gexaka (September 2008, 5). October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ In the UEFA Champions League 2012Bayern MunichAnd its predecessor, the UEFA Champions Cup era, 1957real Madrid,Year 1965Inter Milan,Year 1984AS Rome4 cases.The home team won twice, in 1957 and 1965.Meanwhile, in the NFL Super Bowl in 2Tampa Bay BuccaneersAchieved for the first time.
- ^ Masakuni Yamamoto (October 2011, 6). “The game is not only on the pitch "True international competitiveness" that I learned in the Olympic Games". Contemporary business. October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ For example,OkayamaKurashiki OfMuscat StadiumAndYonago City Stadium(Long time agoHokuriku region=Toyama City Stadium Alpine Stadium,Ishikawa Baseball Stadium,Fukui Prefectural StadiumOthers)Hiroshima Toyo CarpversusHanshin TigersThen, although Hiroshima is the organizer, it is becoming chronic that there are more Hanshin fans.
- ^ However, for the three years from 2005 to 2007, as a special measure for the merger, the double home in Osaka and Kobe
- ^ The area of origin in Yokohama DeNA BayStars isYamaguchi ShimonosekiSo, it was based in Shimonoseki Stadium. This is the parent company at the time of establishmentOcean fishingIt was tailored to the base of. EspeciallyGreat East Japan EarthquakeAccompanyPlanned power outageIt was even set as part of an alternative stadium at the time.