Photo Lotte Roki Sasaki [Photo: Hirohisa Miyawaki]
Announcement on the 24th Lotte erases Roki Sasaki, who avoids the starting lineup, and registers Yuki Karakawa
If you write the contents roughly
Roki Sasaki was scheduled to start the game against Softbank on the 23rd, but he was in a hurry to avoid it due to his waist.
Roki Sasaki was on his hips before the start of the Softbank game on the 23rd, and at the announcement of professional baseball on the 24th, Lotte was pitcher Roki Sasaki and Dohi ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Softbank Corporation(British: SoftBank Corp.) IsSoftBank Group Corp.A subsidiary company, such as mobile phonesWireless communicationServices(Mobile carrier)andLong distance,International communicationI will provide aJapanMajor ofTelecommunications carrier.. On November 2015, 7Softbank Mobile Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name from.Nikkei Stock AverageandTOPIX Large 70One of the constituent stocks of.
Softbank expandsSoftbankFor branded mobile phonesSoftBank (mobile phone), MVNO (in collaboration with our companyVirtual mobile operator) And other companies inherited by the companybrand(PHS(Including businesses), etc. will be dealt with in separate articles.
The origin of the company organizationJapan National Railway(JNR)PrivatizationIn 1986, beforeTrain phoneEstablished for the purpose of business successionRailway Communications Co., Ltd. (JR Communications)Is. Then, in 1989ShindenMerged with Japan Telecom, which was established as a subsidiary, and JR Communications was renamed to Japan Telecom (2nd generation).
Japan Telecom1991 To enter the mobile phone business,Kanto Koshin region-Tokai region-KinkiIn the areaPacific Telesis(Then, mobile communicationAir touchJointly funded by JR Group and othersDigital phoneEstablished a group.Hokkaido,Tohoku region,Hokuriku region,Chugoku,ShikokuAndKyusyuIn 1994, I didn't enter as a digital phone.Nissan MotorBy joint investment with othersDigital tukerEstablished.IDOとDDI cellularAs well asroamingProvided a nationwide service.
Since 1997 as a common brand for digital phones and digital tukerJ-PHONE(Japhone) Is established. Digital Tucar, which Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. withdrew its capital from in 1999, was absorbed into a digital phone regional company, and in 2000, Japan Telecom and Vodafone's investment company J-phone Co., Ltd. A regional company was brought under its umbrella and merged into a single company through an absorption-type merger. For the first time in Japan in November of the same yearMobile phone with camera(J-SH04) Was commercialized and carried out as part of the campaignPhoto mailIs for J. Fonmarket shareBecame a trigger to raise.
From 2000The United KingdomMobile phone companiesVodafone(Vodafone) is JayphoneWas aiming to enter the Japanese mobile phone business, but the parent company Japan Telecom was concerned about takeover in 1999.BT group-AT&TAnd accepted the investment.However, due to changes in the environment, Vodafone succeeded in acquiring a majority stake in Japan Telecom from existing shareholders in October 2001, and Japan Telecom and J-Fon became the Vodafone Group.Immediately adopted the symbol logo with J-PHONE and Vodafone for advertisements and terminals. In 103rd generation mobile communication systemAs a (3G) serviceVodafone Global Standard(Later Vodafone 3G,SoftBank 3G) Started.
In October 2003, Vodafone split Japan Telecom Holdings (10rd generation) from Japan Telecom Holdings.Ripplewood HoldingsWas sold toVodafone Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to.
On July 2004, 7, SoftBank (now SoftBank Group) acquired Japan Telecom.
In July 2004, Vodafone canceled more contracts than new contracts due to intensified price competition with competitors and dissatisfaction with the communication area..
2006 year 3 month,BB mobileSoftBank Group, which had planned to enter the mobile phone business by Vodafone, will sell Vodafone Co., Ltd.'s shares and assets/liabilities at JPY 1 billion, the highest amount for a Japanese company.AcquisitionAnnounce to do.. As of October 10st of the same year, Vodafone Japan Ltd.Softbank mobile, Japan TelecomSOFTBANK TELECOMThe company name was changed to.
From April 2007, paper invoices such as fund transfer notices and usage fee information have been charged.
As of April 2015, 4, SoftBank Mobile willSoftbank BB, SoftBank Telecom (SoftBank Telecom salesとUpside down merger2nd generation),Y MobileAbsorbed and merged.Along with this, the wholly-owned parent company BB Mobile has a 75.81% stake.SoftbankThe main unit was 24.18% (99.99% of the total in the group) and 0.01% of the other. In addition, although the company name has not changed, BB and Wymobile (formerly eAccess) ADSL business, telecom long distance and international business such as fixed line communication business will be handled. In addition, by inheriting Y-Mobile, it has become a single company that operates both fixed communications and PHS.
As of July 2015, 7, the holding company SoftBank changed its trade name to "SoftBank Group Corp.", and at the same time, SoftBank Mobile succeeded the trade name, and (new)Softbank Corporation(The holding company SoftBank Corp. approved the change of trade name at the general meeting of shareholders held on June 6). Regarding the change in the trade name, "It is due to the expansion of business areas such as mobile phone business and other mobile communication business, as well as fixed communication business and Internet connection service.".. The mobile phone brand is still called “SoftBank” due to the remnants of the past."Y Mobile"Co-exists as a dual brand.
As of December 2015, 12,Intermediate holding companyMetMobile tech(BB Mobile's wholly-owned parent company) and BB Mobile were merged into SoftBank Group, and the company will directly hold a 99.99% stake.
- October 1984-(First generation) Established Japan Telecom Corp.
- October 1986, 12- Japan National RailwayWith the division and privatization ofRailway Communications Co., Ltd.Was established.
- March-Obtained a first-class telecommunications business license.
- April --- Takes over the core communication network from the Japanese National Railways and starts operating JR telephone services and dedicated services.
- May 1989, 5-Rail Communications Co., Ltd. (first generation) of domestic leased line, 1 long distance telephone, long distance public telephone serviceJapan Telecom Co., Ltd.,(2nd generation) Japan Telecom Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- February-"2 card" service started.
- July --Established Tokyo Digital Phone Co., Ltd. (affiliated company, later J-Phone East Japan Co., Ltd.) and entered the mobile and car phone business.
- November --Established Kansai Digital Phone Co., Ltd. (affiliated company, later J-Phone West Japan Co., Ltd.).
- November 1992-Established Tokai Digital Phone Co., Ltd. (affiliated company, later J-Fon Tokai Co., Ltd.).
- March 3-Digital Tuker Kyushu Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) is established.
- April-Commencement of mobile and car phone services by Tokyo Digital Phone Co., Ltd.
- August 9- Tokyo Stock Exchangeas well as the Osaka Stock ExchangeListed on the second section of each market.
- October-Digital Tuker China Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) is established.
- April 4-Digital Tuker Tohoku Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) is established.
- July 7-Hokkaido Digital Tuker Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) was established.
- September 9-Digital Tuker Hokuriku Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) was established.
- October 10-Digital Tuker Shikoku Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company) was established.
- September 1996-Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange each market first section.
- February-With the opening of Digital Tuker Shikoku Co., Ltd. (an affiliated company), the nationwide expansion of the mobile and car phone business is completed.
- October - "ODN"Start of the service.
- October 10-Japan Telecom announces "1 International Telephone Service"Japan International CommunicationsMerged with (ITJ).
- May 5-Established Beatty Communications Service, Inc.
- November 11-IMT 30 Planning Co., Ltd. (affiliated company, later) investigating the business feasibility of the next-generation mobile phone system "IMT-3" at a joint venture of Nippon Telecom, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and Air Touch International Co., Ltd. Vodafone KK) established.
- October 1999-Digital Phone, Digital Tuker companies such as J-Phone Tokyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as J-Phone)J-phone[Note 2]Is changed to a trade name with "."
- February --Made MIT 2 Planning Co., Ltd. (later Vodafone Co., Ltd.) a subsidiary.
- April 4-Change the trade name to J-phone Co., Ltd.
- May 5-Japan Telecom Co., Ltd. merged Japan Telecom Communications Service Co.
- May 5-J-phone 9 companies into a subsidiary.
- October 10-1 companies nationwide (business companies) by the merger.
- J-Phone Tokyo Co., Ltd. merged with J-Phone Hokkaido Co., Ltd. and J-Phone Tohoku Co., Ltd. and changed its name to J-Phone East Japan Co., Ltd.
- J-Phone Kansai Co., Ltd. merged with J-Phone Hokuriku Co., Ltd., J-Phone China Co., Ltd., J-Phone Shikoku Co., Ltd., and J-Phone Kyushu Co., Ltd.
- J-Phone Tokai Co., Ltd. will continue to exist.
- May-Started providing local telephone service.
- July-British Telecommunications PLC cancels comprehensive partnership agreement with AT & T CORP.
- October-Vodafone International Holdings BV (hereafter Vodafone) of Japan Telecom Co., Ltd.Takeover bidAs a result, the parent company, Vodafone Group Plc, becomes the parent company with the majority voting rights of Japan Telecom Co., Ltd.
- November 11-J-phone, J-phone East Japan, J-phone Tokai, J-phone West Japan absorption merger.
- July-Established Japan System Solution by company split and succeeded to system solution business in mobile communications business. In addition, Telecom Express was established through a company split to take over the sales agency business of mobile phone terminals.
- August 8-Japan Telecom Co., Ltd.Japan Telecom Holdings Co., Ltd.Established a wholly owned subsidiary (3rd generation) Japan Telecom Co., Ltd. (later the first SoftBank Telecom Co., Ltd.) through a company split (new establishment split) to become a pure holding company.
- October 10-J-Phone Co., Ltd. changed its name to Vodafone Co., Ltd.
- November 11-Japan Telecom Holdings, Inc. (14rd generation) Transfer all shares of Japan Telecom Co., Ltd. to Ripplewood.
- December 12-Japan Telecom Holdings, Inc.Vodafone Holdings Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- June-Tender offer for shares of Vodafone Holdings Co., Ltd. in England by Vodafone, 6% acquisition.
- October 10-Vodafone Holdings Co., Ltd. merges with Vodafone Co., Ltd.(2nd generation) Vodafone KK"change to. Vodafone UK stake increased to 97.68%.
- December-Started "International roaming video call" that can use the videophone function of mobile phones overseas.
- May 5-The Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange take over shares as the number of minority-specified shares held exceeds 13% of the number of listed shares.Supervision postAssign to.
- August 8-delisted.
- March 3-British Vodafone agreed to sell the Japanese mobile phone business to Softbank at 17 billion yen.
- May 5-Company name changed from October 18Softbank mobileThe brand nameSoftbankAnnounced to change to (SoftBank).
- 8 month - BB mobileWill be a wholly owned subsidiary of the company through a stock exchange with the company as a wholly owned parent company.
- July 10-``Softbank Mobile Co., Ltd.Changed name to.
- June 2007-transition to a company with a board of corporate auditors.
- July 2008-Apple'siPhone 3GExclusively sold in Japan.
- April 2010-Japan System Solutions, Japan Mobile Communications, SoftBank Mobile Support merged.
- February 2013-Started providing SoftBank satellite phone service.
- March 2014-``VoltaStarted to provide voice call service.
- August 4- Softbank BB,(2nd generation) SoftBank Telecom,Y MobileAbsorbed 3 companies..Along with this, the parent company will be Softbank and its subsidiary, BB Mobile, which is a subsidiary of Mobile Tech, and will be involved in not only the mobile communication business but also the fixed communication business..
- July 7-``(2nd generation) SoftBank Corp.Changed name to.. The holding company (first generation) SoftBank Corp. changed its name to SoftBank Group Corp.
- July-Merged with Telecom Express Co., Ltd.
- August 9- Softbank payment serviceBecame a wholly owned subsidiary.
- December 12-Mobile Tech and BB Mobile are merged into SoftBank Group Corp., and only SoftBank Group Corp. becomes the parent company.
- July 2016, 7-parent companySoftBank Group Japan GKTransferred to.
- April 4-Parent company SoftBank Group Japan GK, is merged with SoftBank Group International GK, SoftBank Group International GK (currently SoftBank Group Japan, Inc.) becomes a subsidiary.
- May 5 --SB C & S Holdings LLC (currently SB C & S Holdings Co., Ltd.).Softbank Commerce & ServiceBecame a wholly owned subsidiary.
- October-Merged with Japan Telecom Information Services Co., Ltd.
- 3 month - Wireless City PlanningBecame a subsidiary.
- August 4- SB Media HoldingsBecame a wholly owned subsidiary.Softbank technologyBecame a subsidiary.SB PlayersMade a subsidiary.
- August 4- Third-party allotmentByLINE MobileBecame a subsidiary.
- August 5- IDC FrontierAcquires all shares of Yahoo!.
- 7 month - TV bankMerged with Sports Live Entertainment.
- December 12-the largest ever communication failure. Announced that there were about 6 cancellations in 4-5 days.
- December 12-Relisted on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.. Market code is the same as in the Vodafone era9434.. The initial price is 1,463 yen. The closing price was 1,282 yen, 1,500% below the public price of 15 yen.
- January 1, a major subsidiary,Softbank C & S,Softbank payment service,Softbank satellite planning,Softbank mobile serviceBut eachSB C & S,SB payment service,BB Satellite,SB mobile serviceChange the trade name to.
- June --For the purpose of collaborating and strengthening synergies in various business fields including FinTechYahoo Japan CorporationBecame a subsidiary.
- November-Z Holdings, a subsidiary, aims to strengthen fashion e-commerce for further growth of the e-commerce business.ZOZOBecame a subsidiary.
- On January 1, the head office was moved from Shiodome to Takeshiba.
Mobile communication service
Internet connection service
Fixed telephone service
- Otoku Line
- Free call supermarket
- My Line/My Line Plus
- 0088 Telephone service
- 0061 International Telephone Service
- Voice net
- International ISDN
- IP-One IP Phone
- JR telephone service
- Home electricity
Mobile phone business trends
From FY2007, when the name was changed to SoftBank MobileNet increaseThen.NTT DoCoMo,KDDI-Okinawa Cellular PhoneUnion Ofau, WymobileWILLCOM OkinawaUnionE-MobileThe number of months that took first place increased, and the net increase became the top for 1 consecutive months, and although it was overtaken by NTT DoCoMo the following month, it became the top again the following month, and fierce subscriber competition was fought.this is"White plan""White family 24The popularity of a plan that keeps the basic charge low instead of promising a contract period is also popular.Spabo bulk, Large-scale free lending to corporations (actual relative free plan), until the summer of 2011 it was a proprietary model of SoftBank MobileiPhone-iPadPopularAnd so on.
The number of mobile phone contracts in JapanAbout 3,976 million contractsAnd the market share of the Japanese mobile phone market is the third(As of the end of September 2015).
NTT East/WestEquivalent to a network service (on the networkUnannouncedDenial) is not the only response for domestic MNOs (mobile operators). Because of this, ourMVNOIsEMOBILE 4G-S,WILLCOM CORE 3GThere is also a phenomenon that the MVNO line does not support it even though it is supported by the company's line.[Note 3].
After merging Ymobile on April 2015, 4, Ymobile's communication service "Y! MobileAs an in-house service, it is virtually the second communication service (so-called sub-brand) after Softbank.Before the merger, one used both communication areas as the other MVNO, but the merger has shifted to using both as their own network.[Note 4].
Furthermore, in April 2018LINEMVNO operated byLINE MobileAcquired 51% of the shares and made it a subsidiary..As a result, SoftBank now has three brands, SoftBank, Y! Mobile, and LINE Mobile, including its own company and group companies. In February 3, at the request of the Kan administration to reduce the price, LINEMO, a low-priced online plan, was announced. New applications for LINE Mobile have ended.SoftBank categorizes the above three brands as follows..
- SoftBank-Large-capacity users/business users
- Y! Mobile --Light user
- LINEMO-Online only, digital natives, etc.
- LINE Mobile-Cheap SIM for small-capacity users (The new acceptance of LINE Mobile has ended and it is now playing the role of LINEMO)
Transition of investment company
Vodafone's acquisition of Jayphone
Japan Telecom (JT), which was the parent company of J-Fon, will bear a loan of 8,000 billion yen due to the capital investment that the company had guaranteed debt due to the withdrawal of capital of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., which is a co-sponsor of digital tu-car companies. It was refraining from capital investment for W-CDMA. In 1999, it raised funds by accepting 15% each from the former AT & T in the United States and BT in the United Kingdom. Was the parent company of JTJRSince each company held 33.8% of JT shares, management rights were secured, but for JR who was focusing on debt reduction from the JNR era, JT was only a costly company, and JT became JR Since we decided to introduce foreign capital without notice, our relationship with JR was getting worse.
In 1999, US Airtouch Communications, which had a direct investment in the operating company J-phone, was acquired by Vodafone Group (VFG) in the UK (in 2014Verizon wirelessVFG participated in the management (the president of J-Fon Hokkaido was from Air Touch. Thompson later became Senior Managing Executive Officer and General Manager of Technology Headquarters). VFG aims to enter the Japanese mobile phone market with the acquisition of J-Fon, and in 2001 AT & T / BT andJR Tokai-JR West JapanPurchased the shares of Japan Telecom that were released. TOB implementation in September of the same yearJR EastAlso acquired Japan Telecom shares and raised its stake to 66.73%, making it a subsidiary of VFG.
Immediately after making Japan Telecom a subsidiary, the brand was quickly launched in October 2001.VodafoneDecided to move to.J-PHONEToVodafoneThe dual logo, which is also used, was adopted to improve brand recognition. In addition, in order to further raise awareness, liking, and preference, we forced to change the domain of the email address, but this caused a great deal of disagreement and caused confusion. For this reason, even if it becomes SoftBank, unless you change the e-mail address of the assigned Vodafone domain in the initial state, you can receive it even if you send e-mail to the e-mail address using the domain of the J-phone era. There is.
During the J-Fon era, we steadily increased the net increase in contracts by developing services such as Sha-mail, and at the end of March 2002, we overtook au, which had been deciding on a strategy, with an overall share, and even though it was only one month, the cumulative number of subscribers It was also the second place in the number.. But with JapanEuropeDue to the "convergence terminal" strategy of releasing terminals with the same specifications as above, we were unable to provide the service that became a hot topic following "Sha-mail". as a result,QualcommWith the evolution of chipsRinging songOther carriers such as au who have released services such as "will lose their share.
In addition, many of the measures are backfires, such as the fact that after 10 "promises from Vodafone," it became a breach, the price was revised for most users, and the attractiveness was reduced by narrowing down the terminal procurement. Came out to.
For this reason, VFG was forced to reassess its Japanese business, and former NTT DoCoMo Vice PresidentShiro TsudaTheHead huntingOr took some action, such as increasing capital investment. However, due to pressure from shareholders to secure profits, failure of Verizon to become a wholly owned subsidiary in the United States, concentration of capital in growth markets, etc. Decided to withdraw. Thus the history of Vodafone in Japan came to an end.
Capital structure before the acquisition of Vodafone
Prior to the integration of the Japon regional companies in East Japan, Tokai, and West Japan (February 2001), the investment ratio of Jayphone Co., Ltd. was as follows.
- Japan Telecom Co., Ltd.-54%
- The legal personality goes back to railway communication, and after the acquisition of VFG, Japan Telecom Holdings → Vodafone Holdings → Vodafone → Softbank Mobile → Softbank.
- Vodafone UK (formerly Airtouch Communications)-26%
- British Telecom(UK)-20%
10 promises from Vodafone
The announcement of new measures when the company name was changed to Vodafone in October 2003. Although it is a bullet point like a corporate/management philosophy, it is only advertisement development, and at the same timePacket flat-rate systemOther companies, such as the introduction of, were dominated by abstract phrases such as changing service names.
I started thisHappy bonus-Happy timeWith new discount services such asIncentiveIncreased spending caused profits to decline in the fiscal year ending March 2004, resulting in a loss, and happy time ended in June 3. "2004 Promises from Vodafone" disappeared in about 6 months.. After that, he will be told at a press conference etc. later because of the promise failure. The contents are as follows.
- Model change, Affordable
- Powering up rate plans and discount services
- Mobile phones with advanced features and excellent design
- Receive e-mail as usual
- "J-Sky" leap to "Vodafone Live!"
- "J-phone shop" to "Vodafone shop"
- More globally
- Easy to use video call service
- Providing package plans
- "J-phone" mobile phones can still be used
Acquisition by SoftBank Group
Softbank (currently Softbank Group) announced on March 2006, 3 that it has signed a contract to acquire a Japanese subsidiary from Vodafone UK for 17 billion yen. Complete the purchase through a subsidiary within two months.About 1 trillion yen of the acquisition funds will be procured with the acquired Vodafone shares as collateral.LBOMethod, and the rest is SoftBank orYahoo! JAPANWill be funded by the company.
Initially, British Vodafone continued to hold a portion of its Japanese corporation stock and was willing to retain some influence, but as a result of repeated negotiations with Softbank, all of its shares were transferred. However, Vodafone UK will not completely withdraw from Japan, but the two companies will form a strategic alliance and joint venture (Joint venture) Is established. By April 2006, 4, Vodafone UK hasPreferred stock・Investment in stock acquisition rights and subordinated bonds worth 1,000 billion yen is being made to BB Mobile.
On October 2006, 10, Vodafone KK changed its company name to SoftBank Mobile Corp. and its brand name to SoftBank.
As of November 2011, 11, Vodafone UK and SoftBank Mobile will not renew the partnership agreement centered on corporations, but from the next day Vodafone will focus on NTT DocomoConexus Mobile AllianceIt has become clear that the policy is to partner with some of the businesses that subscribe to.
On May 2006, 5, four commitments to reform Vodafone were announced at the first financial results presentation after the completion of the acquisition of Vodafone. As there were many cancellations because there were many out of service areas and the terminals were not attractive, we will increase the number of 10G base stations from the current 4 stations to 3 stations by the end of the year, and create terminals that meet the needs of Japanese users. I was promised something to do.
- 3G network enhancement
- Strengthening 3G terminals
- Enhance content
- Strengthen sales structure and branding
- February 2006-It is reported that MVNO is negotiating a Softbank alliance with Vodafone.
- March 2006, 3-Vodafone UK, admits the fact of negotiations to acquire Vodafone Japan.
- March 2006, 3 --SoftBank acknowledges the fact of negotiations to acquire Vodafone Japan.
- March 2006, 3-Vodafone UK decided to transfer its Japanese subsidiary Vodafone to Softbank for 17 billion yen.In addition, the president of Softbank who made an official announcementMasayoshi SonBasically indicated its intention to switch to a new brand.Regarding the details of the new brand, he said, "I want to decide as soon as possible. I haven't decided yet, and I will consider it from now on."
- March 2006, 3 --SoftBank's first comment on homepage after decision to acquireAcquisition of Vodafone Co., Ltd. and business alliance with Yahoo Japan Corporation regarding mobile phone businessPosted.
- April 2006, 4-Softbank conducts a takeover bid for 4 yen per share through BB Mobile.
- April 2006, 4-Vodafone posted its future policy, "Continuing Customer First" on its website.Expressed the domain name of the e-mail address and the intention to continue the current service.
- April 2006, 4 --- Announced that the head office will be relocated to the Tokyo Shiodome Building in Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, which is the same as the SoftBank head office, since the head office is located in Atago, Minato-ku from May 24.This is to strengthen cooperation with SoftBank Group companies.
- April 2006, 4 --SoftBank buys all shares of Vodafone Service, which is owned by Vodafone UK, through BB Mobile, and at the same time, buys all shares of Metrophone Service. Acquired 27 shares of Vodafone Japan (540% of issued shares).
- April 2006, 4-SoftBank President Masayoshi Son is Vodafone's Chairman of the Board and President and Representative Executive OfficerCEOAppointed to.
- May 2006, 5-It was announced that the company name will be changed to "SoftBank Mobile Corp." on October 18, 10, and the brand will be changed to one based on SoftBank.
- June 2006, 6-Under the application of the Industrial Revitalization Law by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, it has become possible to issue cash in place of shares when acquiring 9% of Vodafone Japan's shares.
- August 2006, 8-Became a wholly owned subsidiary of Softbank.
- August 2006, 8 --Announced the launch of models with the SoftBank logo.This logo mark features the "〓" of the SoftBank Group, but the color is silver metallic (Yellow = Revolution Yellow at SoftBank headquarters).
- October 2006, 10-Company name changed to SoftBank Mobile.
(As of May 2018, 12)
- SoftBank Group Japan Co., Ltd. 63.14%
Until March 2015, BB Mobile Co., Ltd., a subsidiary company of SoftBank (currently SoftBank Group) holds all shares, and former SoftBank holds all shares through its subsidiary Mobile Tech, which holds all shares of BB Mobile.stockWas indirectly held. Before SoftBank acquired Vodafone Co., Ltd., SoftBank had a plan to newly enter the mobile phone business. BB Mobile will be the operating company,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsSince November 2005, 11, the mobile phone business has been certified by BB Mobile. However, since BB Mobile entered the mobile phone business by having Vodafone Co., Ltd. (at that time) under the umbrella of the following method, it announced that it will return the new entry authorization to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications on April 10, 2006. ..
In the takeover bid (TOB) that took place in April 2006, 4% of the applicants had the following shareholder composition (former SoftBank could not make the stock company a wholly owned subsidiary).
- BB Mobile Corp.-529 shares, 9,814% of voting rights
- Metrophone Service Co., Ltd.-10 shares, 3,099% of voting rights (Metrophone acquired by BB Mobile and became a wholly owned subsidiary)
Then, on March 2006, 6Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Act on Special Measures for Industrial Vitality RegenerationApproved a business restructuring plan under the Industrial Production Act. On July 7th of the same year, due to the utilization of the Industrial Activity LawStock exchangeSign a contract. By August 8th of the same year, a stock exchange was carried out, and BB Mobile acquired the remaining 15% stake held by minority shareholders for 78 billion yen, making Vodafone a wholly owned subsidiary.
The parent-child relationship is SoftBank Group (holding company)> Mobile Tech> BB Mobile> SoftBank, which is a great-grandchild company from the perspective of the SoftBank Group.
As a result of the absorption-type merger of three other telecommunications carriers of the group in April 2015 (SoftBank BB, SoftBank Telecom and Ymobile, all of which were formerly owned by SoftBank directly) Has been transferred, resulting in a very small shareholding outside the SoftBank Group. The shareholder composition at this point is as follows.
- BB Mobile Corp.-75.81%
- SoftBank Corp. (currently SoftBank Group Corp.) 24.18% (99.99% including indirect ownership)
- Other 0.01%
On December 2015, 12, Mobile Tech and BB Mobile were merged into SoftBank Group Corp., and SoftBank Group Corp. will own 1% directly... On July 2016, 7, the parent company was Softbank Group Japan GK (currently:SoftBank Group Japan Co., Ltd.).
Group companies (major subsidiaries)
- Shiodome Mobile
- Wireless City PlanningLtd.(32.2%)
- LINE Mobile Co., Ltd.(60%)
- Ltd.WILLCOM Okinawa(84%)
- SB Mobile Service Co., Ltd.
- SB Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.IDC Frontier
- SB C & SLtd.(100%)
- BB Soft Service Co., Ltd.
- Dee CorpLtd.(100%)
- SB Frameworks Co., Ltd. (formerly SoftBank Logistics)
- IT Cloud Co., Ltd.
- Plus Style Co., Ltd.
- A Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Z Holdings Co., Ltd.(44.6%) [TYO: 4689] (formerly Yahoo)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- YJ FXLtd.
- YJ CardLtd.
- Ltd.EBook Initiative Japan(43.5%) [TYO: 3658]
- Ltd.Car view【
Mothers: 2155*Delisted already]
- Ltd.Net last(60%)
- Pasurebo Co., Ltd. (51%)
- YJ Capital Co., Ltd.
- Wise Insurance Co., Ltd. (60%)
- Sports navigationLtd.
- Techbase VietNam Company Limited
- Astmax Investment Trust Investment AdvisorCo., Ltd. (50.1%)
- BuzzFeed JapanCo., Ltd. (49%)
- LINE Corporation
- LINE FukuokaLtd.
- LINE PayLtd.
- LINE Financial Co., Ltd.
- LINE Credit Co., Ltd.
- LINE SecuritiesLtd.
- LINE Bank Establishment Preparation Co., Ltd.
- FOLIO Holdings Co., Ltd.
- LINE Plus Corporation
- Lantu Games Limited
- LVC Corporation
- LINE Ventures Co., Ltd.
- LINE CONOMI Co., Ltd.
- LINE Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- LFG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- LINE Friends Japan Co., Ltd.
- LINE Digital Frontier Co., Ltd.
- LINE Book Distribution Co., Ltd.
- LINE TICKET Co., Ltd.
- LINE Fukuoka Co., Ltd.
- Next Library Co., Ltd.
- LINE Growth Technology Co., Ltd.
- Gatebox Inc.
- Five Co., Ltd.
- LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM CO., LTD
- LINE BANKLtd.
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Z Holdings Co., Ltd.(44.6%) [TYO: 4689] (formerly Yahoo)
- Z Financial Co., Ltd.
- PayPay Bank, Ltd.
- Magne-Max Capital Management Co., Ltd.
- Brain Cell Co., Ltd.
- Z Financial Co., Ltd.
- HAPS mobileCo., Ltd. (92.9%)
- SB Payment Service Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.One Tap BUY(62.5%)
- SB technologyLtd.(53.3%)[TYO:4726]
- Ltd.vector(42.4%) [JQ: 2656]
- SB Media HoldingsLtd.(100%)
- Incudata Inc.
- SB InnoventureLtd.(100%)
- umamill corporation
- conect.plus corporation
- SB At Work Co., Ltd.
- SB addLtd.(100%)
- SB Gift Co., Ltd.
- SB cloudLtd.(60%)
- SB PartnersLtd.(100%)
- SB powerLtd.(100%)
- SB PlayersLtd.(100%)
- Every sync Co., Ltd.
- Encored Japan Co., Ltd.(50.1%)
- Offers Co., Ltd.
- Cyber Reason Japan Co., Ltd.
- Generate Co., Ltd.(60%)
- Cinarra Systems Japan Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Computer Vision Co., Ltd.
- PS SolutionsLtd.(100%)
- BB SatelliteLtd.(100%)
- BB Backbone Co., Ltd.
- Findability Sciences Inc.(51%)
- mice platform inc.
- SBTM ONLINE (SUZHOU) CO., LTD.
- SB Telecom America Corp.
- SB Telecom Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- SB Telecom (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- SBTelecom China (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- SoftBank Telecom India Pvt. Ltd.
- PT. SoftBank Telecom Indonesia
- SoftBank Telecom Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- SoftBank Telecom Europe Ltd.
- Ltd.T point Japan(34.0%)
- Ltd.Genie(31.3%)[Touma: 6562]
- SijiniaLtd.(32.1%)[Touma: 6031]
- DiDi Mobility JapanCo., Ltd. (50.0%)
- WeWork Japan LLC (25.0%)
- OYO Hotels Japan GK (24.9%)
- MONET Technologies Co., Ltd.(35.2%)
Special recruitment course
Revenge recruitment only for sales and planning positions for some students who applied for joining the company on March 2009, 3 and April 17[Note 5]As a guide to the "special recruitment course"電子 メ ー ルWas sent by.The content is to have students sign a new contract for SoftBank Mobile's mobile phone from March 2009, 3 to April 23, 2009, and add the result to the selection criteria along with the written examination and interview.
In addition, the company commented that it is not for business purposes, just to set selection criteria that are not included in written examinations and interviews, about letting students who have not decided whether to hire or not to do business.Group companies Softbank BB and Softbank Telecom are also hiring at the same time, so similar hiring conditions are set... About this selectionLabor Standards ActIf you suspect a violation,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHas started an investigation.
Since the problem attracted social attention, it was later changed to the selection content such as sales model proposals and interviews instead of the number of new SoftBank contracts.
Misregistration case of deposit to credit information agency
Between October 2009, 10 and August 8, 2013,SmartphoneWhen I made an installment purchase (individual credit purchase mediation contract / installment purchase contract), I made a mistake even though I paid the installment payment and mobile phone charges.Credit informationWith CIC (CIC)Japan Credit Information Agency(JICC) announced on October 6, 3,133 that 2013 cases were registered as "unpaid" that were not paid... In addition, in connection with this event, the National Bank Personal Credit Information Center of the affiliated credit information agencies connected to CRIN (National Bankers AssociationOperation was adversely affected when dealing with member companies.
We have announced that the number of cases affected by credit card examinations and loan examinations due to incorrect registration is 1, and for customers who are thought to have been affected,direct mailI contacted him with an apology.. In addition, how to handle the contents included in the credit information differs depending on the business operator, and the examination contents are not disclosed. It is difficult to investigate and notify in detail.”.
The misregistration case was in 2009Computer systemWhen repairingComputer programIn March 2013, a user made an inquiry to SOFTBANK MOBILE due to a setting error, and it was discovered by the end of March of the same year.Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryHowever, the notification to the user was made 6 months after the discovery of the erroneous registration. ", SoftBank Mobile spokeswoman explains..
The day before the problem was announced (September 9th), a presentation of the new smartphone for the 30 winter / spring sales season was held, but Masayoshi Son did not mention the misregistration case, but rather "has not caused a serious communication failure. "Only Softbank", while arranging cases of communication failures of competitors (NTT DoCoMo, au), strongly appealed that there was no serious accident for 2013 days, but as of October 850Sankei ShimbunThen, "erroneous registration is not a communication failure, but it is a "serious accident" that you rarely see." Criticized the case.
Detection of omission of declaration (hidden income)
The company has been in business for three years from 2012 to 2015.Tokyo National Taxation Bureau OfTax investigationTotal of about 62 billion yenOmission of declarationWas pointed out in December 2017.Of these, by setting the useful life of the communication antenna of the mobile phone to 12 years, the amount of asset reduction per year can be reduced every year.DepreciationAs an expenseA tax returnRegarding what he was doing, he was pointed out that he had overstated depreciation expenses of about 62 billion yen, and he also earned about 1 million yen of R & D work expenses outsourced to another company. Judged to be hidden, heavyAdditional taxAbout 17 billion yen includingAdditional taxWas done.
Violation of the Freedom Display Act (Decoy advertisement)
On July 2017, 7, despite not fully preparing the target product in the store,Apple WatchIf you advertise that you will sell at a cheap campaign price,Freebie display methodIn violation (decoy advertisement)Consumer Affairs AgencyI received an order to prevent recurrence. From the first day of the campaign starting November 2016, 11, almost all stores did not have a majority of inventory.
Large-scale communication failure
On December 2018, 12, a large-scale communication failure occurred.Approximately 6 million lines fell into an unusual situation where they could not talk or communicate with Softbank or Y! Mobile for four and a half hours during the day.The cause was a malfunction of the software of the exchange, which is the key to communication, and processing such as authentication did not proceed, and the terminal could not communicate.The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications considers this large-scale communication failure to be a "serious accident" based on the Telecommunications Business Law, and has decided to issue administrative guidance and business improvement orders to the company to report the cause of the accident.At a press conference, President Miyauchi announced that there were about 4,000 cancellations in four to five days after a large-scale communication failure.
Not only Softbank on this day,Same companyEleven telecommunications carriers outside Japan using this software also announced that a communication failure occurred at approximately the same time..
Transfer of confidential information to Russia
2020 On January 1, confidential information illegally acquired by a former SoftBank employee wasTrade Representative of the Russian Federation to JapanHand over to the staff ofPublic Security Department, Metropolitan Police DepartmentToUnfair Competition Prevention LawI was arrested on suspicion of a violation. On February 2019, 2, the alleged arrest was suspected of accessing the Softbank server where I was working and duplicating two pieces of confidential information such as trade secrets and illegally acquiring it... SoftBank announced a comment that "I deeply apologize for causing a great deal of worry and inconvenience".. According to a SoftBank spokesperson, the former employee who was arrested was acting as general manager of the department that promotes labor saving of equipment construction work at the time of the incident, and it is suspected that it was taken out by the investigation authorities in the construction procedure manual. Disciplinary dismissal in mid-December 2019 after being contacted by.
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tokyo District CourtSentenced ex-employee to imprisonment for violating the Unfair Competition Prevention Act for two years in prison, four years in suspension, and a fine of 2 yen.
A staff member of the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Japan was also sent a document on suspicion of inciting a violation of the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, but was dismissed from prosecution because he had left the country and had no prospect of re-entry..
Suspected illegal removal of 5G technology
2021 On January 1, the Metropolitan Police Department was a former SoftBank employee (December 12, 2019, retired from SoftBank. The next day, January 12, 31.Rakuten MobileChange job to) From the company5rd generation mobile communication systemAssuming that technical information regarding (5G) was illegally taken outUnfair Competition Prevention LawArrested this ex-employee on suspicion of violation..Softbank grasped the situation in February 2020, Consult the Metropolitan Police Department and report damage.The company's trade secrets are stored in Rakuten Mobile's trade secrets used by former employees, and it is highly likely that Rakuten Mobile has already used our trade secrets in some way.In order to prevent our trade secrets from being used in Rakuten Mobile's business in the future, we aimed to suspend the use of the company's trade secrets and dispose of them.Civil actionTo the former employee, who will continue to cooperate fully with the investigative authorities.Restitution for DamagesAnnounced that it will consider future measures with a view to measures including billing...In addition, the situation was reported on the Rakuten Mobile side as well.However, according to Rakuten Mobile's public relations department, "There is no doubt that the arrested person is enrolled in our company, but I can not answer the details. We will fully cooperate with the police investigation," he said in an interview..
On May 5, Softbank filed a lawsuit against former employees and Rakuten Mobile, where they changed jobs, for damages of 6 billion yen and suspension or disposal of base stations.Tokyo District CourtWoke up to. "We have confirmed that the information taken out was stored on the server used by Rakuten Mobile for business purposes and was in a state where other employees could see it," he said, depending on the situation of future hearings. The amount billed may increase.
- J LeagueHe is a team sponsor of the club.
- ,National High School Basketball ChampionshipIs a special sponsor of.
- America's CupHe announced his entry as "SoftBank Team Japan" at the 2017 Games. Former Nippon challenge.Bmw oracleKazuhiko Hayafuku. Skipper is Dean Barker (formerTeam New Zealand）.
- Kamen Rider series -Not a sponsor (some commercials are rare), but the cooperation of mobile phones used in the program. From the J-PHONE era.
- PRODUCE 101 JAPAN(Special sponsorship from season1)
- B League(Top partner since 2016)
- tv set
- Ariyoshi seminar * Second half national sponsor.
- Gurunai * Second half national sponsor.
- Friday Road SHOW! * Sponsors of the same industryKDDI(Provided in a separate frame).
- Mezamashi TV(every other day)
- Saturday Premium * Sponsors of the same industry are KDDI,NTT DoCoMo(Provided in a separate frame).
- MUSIC STATION(April 2020-) * Sponsor of the same trader is KDDI (provided separately).
- Doraemon(March 2020 -)
- TV zigzag(March 2020 -)
- Matsuko Conference (--March 2019) (NTV)
- Talking 007(--September 2020) * KDDI is the sponsor of the same company.
- What is that?(-September 2020) (Chukyo TVProduced by Nippon Television) * First half national sponsor.
- Arashi ni shiyagare(October 2020-December) * "What is that?』Transition of the offer frame from.
- Sunday Prime(July 2020-December 4)
- Matsuko & Ariyoshi Karisome Heaven(April-September 2020) * Sponsored by NTT DoCoMo (provided separately).
- ^ Established as Nippon Telecom Co., Ltd. in October 1984, and established as Railroad Communications Co., Ltd. on December 10, 1986. In 12Company splitFrom the operating companyPure holding companyMoved to, and became a subsidiary in 2004Absorption mergerAnd become a mobile phone business company (Details:).
- ^ As with the IMT2000 project, the registered trade name is "Jphone Tokyo Co., Ltd.And so on. this isCommercial lawThis is because the alphabet registration was not possible until 2002 (same for IMT2000 project).
- ^ I haven't done MNO,Disney mobileAlso does not provide the equivalent service.
- ^ However, due to institutional restrictions, it is necessary to follow the same procedure as MNP for movement between both brands..
- ^ Not applicable to engineer positions and general positions.
- ^ a b c d e "Company Overview”. SoftBank Corp. (April 2015, 4). October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ History --Corporate Information --Company / IR --SoftBank
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. SoftBank Corp. (April 2018, 6). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ Quarterly report Retrieved February 2021, 2
- ^ List of constituent stocks: Nikkei Stock Average Nikkei Inc. Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ (PDF) jpx.co.jp Published October 2020, 10 Retrieved October 7, 2021.
- ^ "Number of contracts by business operator (as of the end of January 17)”. Telecommunications Carriers Association. October 2012th, 10Browse.
- ^ Shinya Kobayashi, Yuka Okada (October 2006, 3). “SoftBank brought out 2000 billion yen”. ITmedia. October 2012th, 10Browse.
- ^ Notice Regarding Change in Corporate Name of the Company and Subsidiaries | Press Releases | News | Corporate/IR | SoftBank
- ^ Establishment of a planning company for the next-generation mobile communication system "IMT-2000" -Nissan Motor Official Website, viewed February 2014, 2.
- ^ SoftBank Mobile Corp. (currentlyRealize Mobile Communications) And another company.
- ^ Notice regarding merger Delivered on September 2015, 1 Retrieved on September 23, 2021.
- ^ Telecommunication liberalization 20 years Market 4 times 22 trillion yen SankeiBiz Delivered March 2015, 3 Retrieved June 31, 2021.
- ^ .Notice Regarding Change of Company Name and Subsidiary, SoftBank Corp., May 2015, 5
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. SoftBank Corp. (April 2018, 11). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "36rd Annual Securities Report”. SoftBank Group (June 2016, 6). October 2017th, 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. ITmedia, Inc. (June 2018, 6). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Matters concerning controlling shareholders”. SoftBank Technologies Corp. (June 2018, 6). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Notice Regarding Transfer of Shares of Domestic Subsidiaries to SoftBank Corp. | Press Releases | News | Corporate Information”(Japanese). Softbank. October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ "LINE Mobile and SoftBank announce capital and business alliance with the aim of further growth of MVNO business "LINE Mobile"”. Softbank (March 2018, 3). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Acquisition of shares of IDC Frontier Co., Ltd. and First Server Co., Ltd.”. Softbank (March 2018, 3). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ “SoftBank Communications Subsidiary, Tokyo Stock Exchange Approves Listing December 12th”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2018, 11) October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Newly listed company information". JPX Japan Exchange Group. October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ “Listed on SoftBank, closing price 1282 yen 15% below public price”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2018, 12) October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Notice Regarding Change in Subsidiary Name”. SoftBank Corp. (April 2018, 10). October 2018th, 11Browse.
- ^ However, iPhone/iPad is on sale at NTT Docomo/au.
- ^ Number of Contracts by Telecommunications Carriers Association (TCA) Carriers (as of the end of September 2015)
- ^ Charge SoftBank mobile charges and invoices(2006.12,Fuji Sankei Business i,Web archive)
- ^ a b "“Softbank” and “Y!mobile” 2 brands coexistence strategy “merits and demerits””. ITmedia mobile (February 2019, 2). October 2019th, 2Browse.
- ^ "LINE Mobile and SoftBank alliance completed Completion of SB line service in summer 2018”. ITmedia mobile (February 2018, 3). October 2019th, 2Browse.
- ^ J-Phone overtakes au to take second placeITpro April 2002, 4
- ^ ITmedia Mobile: Vanished "Vodafone's Ten Promises".
- ^ “SoftBank listing will be on December 12th”. Mobile watch (Impress). (November 2018, 11) October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ Notice regarding absorption-type merger (simplified merger/abbreviated merger) of subsidiaries (Mobile Tech Co., Ltd. and BB Mobile Co., Ltd.), SoftBank Group Corp., October 2015, 10
- ^ "36rd Annual Securities Report”. SoftBank Group (June 2016, 6). October 2017th, 3Browse.
- ^ J-CAST News: “Special Recruitment” from Mobile Phone “Contract” Achievement and Criticism from Students
- ^ a b c d Nao Tamura (October 2013, 10). "SoftBank misregistered the terminal split fee as "unpaid" with the credit information agency, affecting 1.7 users". Nikkei NETWORK (Nikkei BP) October 2016th, 3Browse.
- ^ "About the error in the registration information of deposit to the credit information agency" (Press Release), SoftBank Mobile Corp., (October 2013, 10) October 2016th, 3Browse.
- ^ blueprint (October 2013, 10). "SoftBank credit information misregistration problem, criticism of announcement immediately after remarking President Son's "no serious accident"". Business Journal October 2016th, 3Browse.
- ^ SoftBank's National Tax Bureau points out that 62 billion yen will be omitted NHK News August 2017, 12
- ^ "SoftBank: Consumer Affairs Agency orders for decoys". Mainichi Newspapers (September 2017, 7). October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ Apologize for communication failure of mobile phone service that occurred on December 2018, 12 | Press Release | Corporate/IR | SoftBank Corp. | December 6, 2018
- ^ "SoftBank Confidential Information, Transferred to Russia or Arrest of Former Employees". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2020, 1) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ “About the arrest of our former employee” (Press Release), SoftBank Corp., (January 2020, 1) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ “A former SoftBank employee was arrested on suspicion of violating the Unfair Competition Prevention Law and leaked to Russia.”Bloomberg. (January 2020, 1) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Are you leaked to the Russian side? Former SoftBank employee arrested for confidentiality and illegal acquisition charges". Tokyo Newspaper (Chunichi Shimbun). (October 2020, 1) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ “Former SoftBank employee convicted of leak of confidential information to Russia”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2020, 7) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Indictment against former Russian diplomat allegedly intriguing confidential information”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2020, 7) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten "Arrested employee due to confidentiality leak of job change source" Astonishing defense Softbank and Rakuten claim to collide head-on". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2021, 1). October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Arrest of former SoftBank employee suspected of illegally taking out 5G technology-Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department". JIJI.COM(July 2021, 1) October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ “A former Softbank employee was arrested on suspicion of taking out 5G technology. The day after retirement, he changed jobs to a rival company.”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2021, 1) October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Former Softbank employee, taking out confidential information just before changing jobs at Rakuten Mobile Internet people "Bold to do" "I am amazed by amateur techniques"". Iza (September 2021, 1). October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "About the arrest of a former employee who changed jobs to Rakuten Mobile". Softbank Corporation (September 2021, 1). October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "About the arrest of employees". Rakuten Mobile Co., Ltd. (September 2021, 1). October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ “Suspected of arresting former SoftBank employee and bringing out 5G information (member article)”. Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2021, 1) October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Softbank sued 10 billion yen damages former employee and Rakuten Mobile"(July 2021, 5)
- ^ SOFTBANK TEAM JAPAN Challenges America's Cup! -
- Toyoshima Cable Network -Former subsidiary of Japan Telecom era.
- Akita Cable TV -Former affiliated company of Japan Telecom era.
- Tokyo Telemessage -Japan Telecom (first generation) participated in the establishment.
- Astel -Participated in establishing Astel companies during the Japan Telecom era.
- Mobile Investigator 7
- Sky mark -Become a sponsor of aircraft advertising wrapping in the J-PHONE era.
- Space channel 5 -In the J-phone era, Urara was appointed as the character when the Java application service started
- Disney mobile
- Digital tuker
- Mobile Payment Promotion Council
- Agoop -Subsidiary for location-based big data business that spins out from in-house venture