Photo Yakult Munetaka Murakami (left) and Orix Yoshinobu Yamamoto [Photo: Yuji Arakawa]
What happens to the MVP battle expert "There is no doubt if you win the Yakult" Hanshin, Lotte is a melee?
If you write the contents roughly
"If you dare to narrow down to one person, it would be the guardian deity (Robert) Suarez (pitcher)," said Mr. Iida.
Suarez, the guardian deity, is "stable throughout the season and has a high degree of contribution." There are only a few games left this season, but both Central League and Pacific League ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Guardian deity(Shugoshin) is to protect something神, Or an entity that follows it.Guardian deityAlso called (Mamorigami) (English: guardian, etc.).
Main word examples
- Genius(Ancient rome）
- City God(Guardian of the fortified city of China)
- Producer God-Guardian deity-Four gods(Shinto）
- Good god of law-Cathedral god(Buddhism）
- Local Capra(HinduismSuch)
- Cancer Also known as Maugan.A personal guardian deity of Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture.If there is no individual, there is no god.
- Mazu(Guardian of fishermen and voyagers),Kanto(The guardian deity of merchants and military commanders), etc .:Taoism
Guardian deity in the sports world
In the sports world, the above words turn around and are used as words to refer to those who protect something.
- baseballIn the final stage of the match, the last team member throws a scene when a teammate leads or is very close to the opponent.ReliefCommon name of pitcher, "closer". From protecting your team's lead to the end.
- サ ッ カ ー,handball,hockeyInGoalkeeperCommon name of.