In a battle for soccer clubs with Japanese investment company Citigroup
If you write the contents roughly
Currently, ADO is looking for a "savior."
City Football Group, which owns soccer clubs around the world, including Yokohama F. Marinos. According to "AD" ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
A person who is regarded as a savior in religion
- - ZoroasterThe first savior to appear 1000 years after the appearance of (a person from about 500 BC ± 1 BC) (around XNUMX AD).
- --The second savior who appears 1000 years after the appearance of Zoroaster (around XNUMX AD).
- Saoshyanto-The third (last) savior who appears 2000 years after the appearance of Zoroaster (around XNUMX AD).
- Messiah -The understanding of Judaism has not yet arrived.
- キ リ ス ト 教
- Jesus Christ -The Savior in Christianity.
- IslamRelated, something that may be written in Japanese as "Savior".
Religions other than the above
- Shabtai Tsvy (Sabatai Tsui or Shabatai Tsui)- 17st centuryA Jew from Smirna (Izmir), Turkey. Declared to be a Messiah, many Jews believed at the time. After being arrested by the authorities, he was forced to die or be converted to Muslim,IslamHave been converted to.
- Big Ben Two prophets