Women's Golf Fujitsu Ladies / Minami Katsu Playoffs defeated without winning
If you write the contents roughly
This is an account for "Kagoshima Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television series) news.
The women's golf Fujitsu Ladies held in Chiba was canceled on the XNUMXth of the last day due to poor conditions due to rain ... → Continue reading
Kagoshima TV broadcast
"Kagoshima TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Kagoshima.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fuji TV series
There are two networks in the Fuji TV series.one Fuji News Network(Fuji News Network, FNN), and the other isFuji network(Fuji Network System, FNS).The former isNEWSThe latter aims to supply programs, and the latter to supply other broadcast programs.
List of Fuji TV series
- ^ Incidentally,Fuji Television(CX),Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)Radio stations(RespectivelyNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とTokai Radio Broadcast) To an affiliated company.In stations that had an affiliated relationship in the pastKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(in factNETseriesCross net.At that time, ANN and FNN / FNS as an organization were not established)Sapporo TV Broadcasting(NTV seriesCross net with.Fuji TV series is not a member of FNN.The radio division was spun off after the unification of Nippon Television Network System) was also operated as a latte.
- News series
- Fuji Sankei Group
- NRN(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.as well as the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Commercial AM network whose key station is
- Japan News Network(Nippon TVAffiliate news network)
- Nippon Television Network Association(Nippon Television affiliated general broadcast program supply network)
- All Nippon News Network(TV Asahiseries)
- Japan News Network(TBSseries)
- TXN network(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
- List of local news video distribution stations
Kagoshima TV broadcast
Kagoshima Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.(Kagoshima TV Hosou)KagoshimaTheBroadcast target areaToFuji TV series(FNN-FNS)ofTV station.Popular name TheKagoshima TV,Abbreviation TheKTS(Hereafter, the name of the broadcasting station is abbreviated).Mascot characterToPoyo] Is adopted.
1969 May 4, The second commercial TV station in Kagoshima. In 2Kagoshima BroadcastingUntil (KKB) opensNNN,ANN3 stationsCross net station[Annotation 1], In 1994Kagoshima Yosuke TVBefore (KYT) opened, it was a cross-net station with NNN.Minami Nihon ShimbunThe capital relationship withMinaminihonhosoThis is higher than (MBC).
head office(Playing room)・Transmitting stationTogetherKagoshimaHills in the southwestern part of the city,Purple fieldIt is installed in.From April 2016 as a catchphrase"8-chan KTS with a smile"Is adopted.Weekdays 18:XNUMX as the main in-house produced program frame (JST, Same below)News program(Currently"KTS Live News)) orGekkin! Kagoshima], [Gekkin! LIVE4 Yu-Tele”, Etc.Basket New(Started in 2016), an information program from 1990:18 on Saturday, which started in 30.Raw Iki VOICE"and so on.
Targeting Kagoshima City as a related companyCommunity broadcasting station"Kagoshima City FM(Friends FM), a program in which a KTS announcer appears at the same stationKTS NewsIs being broadcast.Due to the alliance, not only the company's own broadcast (42ch) but also KYT's broadcast (29ch) and Friends FM (76.2 MHz) are transmitted from the head office TV tower, and relay stations other than the main transmission station are also KYT (depending on the relay station). MBC, KKB, NHK also apply) in many places.
Adjacent to Kagoshima prefectureMiyazakiOf the Fuji TV seriesIndependent net stationThere is no (TV MiyazakiIs a cross-net station of NNN and ANN, centering on FNN and FNS), so in some areas in the southwestern part of Miyazaki Prefecture,Sueyoshi Relay Station(mainlyMiyakonojo City) AndYoshimatsu Relay Station(mainlyEbino City),Kanoya relay station(mainlyKushima City-Miki Town), And many people enjoy real-time Fuji TV series broadcasting.The coverage rate of analog TV broadcasting in Miyazaki Prefecture was 15.9% (the number of households in the area was about 7)..
- head office:KagoshimaKagoshimaMurasakibaru 6-15-8
- Branch offices: Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Kanoya
- Branch offices: Satsumasendai, Kirishima, Tanegashima, Amami
- Founding date: March 1968, 43 (Showa 3)
- TV channel (main office): 38th channel (analog, abolished), 42nd channel (digital)
- Transmission station: Headquarters TV Tower,Kagoshima parent station TV/FM broadcasting stationSee.
- TV output: 10 kW (analog / video, abolished), 1 kW (digital)
- TV call sign: JOKH-TV (discontinued), JOKH-DTV
- Coverage area: All over Kagoshima prefecture andMiyazaki-Kumamoto-OkinawaA part of
- Mascot character: "Poyo"
Branch / branch location
- Tokyo branch:TokyoChuo-kuGinza4-9-5 Ginsho Building 7th floor
- Osaka branch office:OsakaOsakaKitaUmeda1 chome 3 number 1 Osaka Station 1rd Building5 floor
- Fukuoka branch office:FukuokaFukuoka CityChuo-kuWatanabe5-23-8 Sunlight Building 3rd floor
- Kanoya branch office: Kagoshima prefectureKanoyaKotobuki 7-5-2
- Satsumasendai Branch: Kagoshima PrefectureSatsumasendai34-26 Oshojicho Carre Blanc Building B
- Kirishima Branch: Kagoshima PrefectureKirishimaKokubufuchucho 31-6
- Tanegashima Branch: Kagoshima PrefectureNishinoomoteGenna 5885-1
- Amami Branch: Kagoshima PrefectureAmamiNazeminatomachi 3-9 Fukuda Building 2nd floor
- Major shareholders:Iwasaki Sangyo-Minami Nihon ShimbunCompany ...Shimadzu Kogyo-Kansai TV broadcasting-Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head Office etc.
- Major banks:Kagoshima Bank-Mizuho Bank etc.
- Related businesses: KTS Development, KTS Creative, etc.
Main transmission stations
Remote control key ID - "8"
- Kagoshima Headquarters 42ch 1kw
- Akune 21ch (vertical polarization)
- Large 21ch
- Kanoya 47ch
- Gamo 47ch
- Sueyoshi 21ch
- Yoshimatsu 23ch
- Shibushi 21ch
- Kushikino 21ch
- Nakanoshima 38ch
- Naze 18ch
- Makurazaki 37ch
- Minamitane 18ch
- Yoron 31ch
As of the end of operation on July 2011, 7. 24 relay stations were installed.
- Kagoshima Headquarters 38ch 10kw
- Akune 35ch 300w (vertical polarization)
- Makurazaki 33ch 300w
- Kanoya 33ch 300w
- Yoshimatsu 59ch 1w
- Shibushi 53ch 100w
- Sueyoshi 52ch 100w
- Tanegashima 56ch 300w
- Minamitane 55ch 100w
- Naze 8ch (VHF wave) 300w
- Setouchi 35ch 500w
- Tokunoshima 58ch 300w
- Famous name 47ch 300w
- Yoron 57ch 3w
In March 1958, Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly Chairman Shizuo Otsubo considered multiple commercial TV stations in Kagoshima Prefecture.The following year in 3FukuokaThe third TV station (insideKyushu Asahi Broadcasting) Was opened, and the momentum of Kagoshima Prefecture as a whole was boosted. In 1961, the Kagoshima Prefecture Development Promotion Council was established, and the most important measure was the establishment of the second private TV station in Kagoshima Prefecture. In March 2, submitted an application as "Kagoshima Broadcasting Corporation" (tentative name, unrelated to "Kagoshima Broadcasting Corporation (KKB)").Since the channel plan was revised within the same year, it became possible to open the station realistically.
ところが、1967年までに7社が免許を申請。調整を重ねた結果、1968年10月3日に7社の代表が発起人となり免許申請書の一部訂正願書を提出（免許申請書自体は同年3月20日に提出）し、同年11月11日に「郵政536号」により予備免許が交付された。この時点で「フジテレビ・Nippon TV-NET TV (currently TV Asahi)"3 series cross net", "evening news is NET TV" was decided.. A test radio wave was emitted in February 1969, a service broadcast was started in March, and a main broadcast was started on April 2.From the beginning of the station, FNN / FNS, NNN /NNSJoined (established in 1972) and ANN (established in 1970).
In this way, most of the UHF 1st stations in the Kyushu region (excluding Fukuoka and Saga), including KTS, have 3 series.Cross net stationWas (butTV Nagasaki(KTN) is only 2 series of Fuji TV and Nippon TV), but even with the same 3 series cross netTV Kumamoto(TKU) andTV Miyazaki(UMK: 3 series cross nets still) was a cross net mainly composed of Fuji TV, but KTS organized each station connected to the net so that it was almost equal as described later.The same organization used to beNiigata General Television(NST) andTV Oita(TOS, now a cross-net between Fuji TV and NTV) was also held.Due to this kind of organization, there are many programs that cannot be broadcast, and many of these programs are on MBC.Ban salesIt was flowing in the form of (some sponsored nets).A typical example is "roots(Broadcast on TV Asahi in Tokyo).
The transmission station is the same as the starting stationShiroyamaIt was planned to be installed in Murasakibaru, Kagoshima City, because it became impossible to acquire the land.With this changePlaying room(Studio) has also been changed to the current location.
Radio waves from Murasakibaru arrive at the beginning of the stationKinko BayIt ’s a one-zone broadcast."Kinko Bay TV"Was ridiculed[Annotation 2].Relay stationKTS, which had an urgent need for maintenance, became the first relay station in December of the same year.Kushikino relay station) Was established, and by 1971, the main relay stations on the mainland had been established.To the remote islands in 1974South Seed Relay StationIn January 1977, it became a core relay station in the Amami region.Naze relay stationIs open.Yoron IslandIt was put in place by the end of 1979.
In October 1982, KKB, a TV Asahi affiliated station, opened and became a two-affiliated cross-net station of Fuji TV and Nippon TV. In April 10, the opening of KYT, an affiliated station of Nippon Television Network System, made it a full-net station affiliated with Fuji Television Network. In 2, the mascot character "Poyo" appeared. In December 1994, the main broadcast of terrestrial digital broadcasting, One Seg, started and continues to the present.
October 10-The company name is decided as "Kagoshima Television Broadcasting".
- November 11-Preliminary license for television broadcasting.
- 1968 August 3- Kagoshima Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.Established.
January 1-Test radio wave launch.
- August 3- Service broadcastingStart.
- March 3-Completion and opening ceremony of the current office building (the registered office building was relocated the day before).
- April 4st-1:8Main broadcast started (opened) at (JST).At the same time, color broadcasting started.
- The still image and the first voice (opening at that time) are at 1:8. The weather forecast will be broadcast from 57:8 and "Hiroshi Ogawa Show] Was broadcast.
- August 12- Kushikino relay station(KTS's first relay station) opens.
- 1970 August 3- Akune relay stationIs open.
- 1971 August 4- Shifushi relay stationIs open.
- 1972 September 9-Own program is in color.
- 1973 October-All-day broadcast starts.
- 1974 December-Introduced a large color relay vehicle.
- 1977 January 1-Start of broadcasting on Amami Oshima (due to the improvement of broadcasting technology and the support of the government as a non-public project of the Amami Islands promotion and development project)Naze relay stationComplete).
April 4-Established the current logo mark.
- October-The head office studio building is completed.
- 1982 October 10-TV Asahi seriesCCBWith the opening of the station, we went to the cross-net station of Nippon Television and Fuji Television.
- 1983 January-Sound multiplex broadcasting started (similar to MBC, initially excluding Amami area)
- 1993 August 8- Heisei 5 year 8 month heavy rain(August and 8 floods) Broadcast overnight with a special news program.
- 1994 April 4-Nippon Television Network SystemGATSWith the opening of the station, it will be a full-net station affiliated with Fuji TV.
- 1997 October 10-Become an affiliated companyCommunity FM OfKagoshima City FMIs open.
- 1998 --The mascot character "Poyo" has arrived.
- 2006 August 3- Main adjustment room(Master)Digital terrestrial broadcastingUpdated to the one corresponding to (NECMade).In addition, along with this, the overall renovation work of the head office building is underway, and the news and production floors are integrated.At the same time, it was used for many years at the end of MarchNews studioWas abolished and a desk for regular news was set up on the same floor.In addition, "Raw Iki VOICEThe entrance lobby has also been renewed to coincide with the resurrection of the public live broadcast.These facilities / facilitiesMay 4It has been in full operation since (the first day of the new year).
- 2007 October 10-Kanoya, Akune, Makurazaki, and Gamo relay stations for terrestrial digital broadcasting open.
April 4-The South Seed Relay Station for terrestrial digital broadcasting opens (first in a remote island).
- November 8-Digital Terrestrial BroadcastingNaze relay station(Amami Oshima) opens.
- 2009 November 3-Digital Terrestrial BroadcastingYoron relay station(The southernmost station in the prefecture) opens.
- 2011 July 7-Ends terrestrial analog broadcasting (24:23:59), complete transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting.
Company history/commemorative magazine
Kagoshima Television Broadcasting publishes the following three volumes (currently).
- Kagoshima Television 10 Year History(Compiled by Kagoshima Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd.) Published May 1980, 5, 15 pages in total.
- KTS Kagoshima tomorrow with you(Kagoshima Television) Published in 1985, 35 pages in total.
- KTS Kagoshima Television 50 Year History 1968-2019: 50th anniversary(Kagoshima Television Broadcasting) Published in May 2019, 5 pages in total.
In addition, in 2007, "KTS 38 Years History of Kagoshima Television StationI'm making a DVD called.
Changes in the news network
- Opened-September 1982
- Morning: NNN / ANN ("Zoom in!! Morning!』After the start, only NNN), day: FNN, evening: ANN, night: NNN
- Until September 1980, the only weekday evening news on ANN member cross-net stations (ANN News Radar) Was online (from October 1980)TV ShinshuWill also be added).
- At that time, at other FNN / ANN cross-net stations (TKU, TOS, UMK) in Kyushu,ANN News Liner",in the evening"FNN News Report 6:00』Broadcast, but on the contrary, only KTS was netting FNN in the daytime and ANN in the evening.
- April 1982-September 10
- Morning: NNN, Noon: FNN (jumping at 11:45), Evening: NNN, Night: NNN
- So far, the only FNN member station has not been online for evening FNN news.
- April 1985-September 4
- Morning: NNN, Noon: NNN, Evening: FNN, Night: NNN
- I exchanged the net in the day and evening.This organization is the same as KTN in the cross-net era.
- In the cross-net era, even news programs that are not onlineBack-feedWas providing news material at.
- From April 1994, 4, FNN became an independent internet.From this day, on the Fuji TV series, "Mezamashi TV''News JAPAN] Has started broadcasting.[Annotation 3]
Net ratio in the cross-net era
- At the time of opening- Prime time(19:23 to 36.8:31.6), NTV 31.6%, Fuji TV XNUMX%, TV Asahi XNUMX%.
- As of April 1972-Fuji TV 4%, TV Asahi 33.3%, NTV 31.6%, KTS 22.8% at night.
- As of April 1977-Fuji TV 4%, NTV 31%, TV Asahi 29%, KTS 28% in prime time.
- As of 1979-Fuji TV 42.6%, NTV 27.8%, TV Asahi 18.2%.
- All figures are listed in "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History".
- Since then, the organization has been changed frequently, centering on prime time.The following is the outline of the organization:
Internet transition after 18:XNUMX
- ★ → Timeshift net
- ☆ → 30 minutes ahead of schedule
- ◆ → In-house organization
The end of the NTV Fuji Tele morning crossnet (as of April 1982)
- "Quiz Grand PrixAnd 'Star thousand nights』, And the band program of the latter half of 1981:9 of the Fuji series that was broadcast until September 19 was online all day[Note 3]..For this reason, until the above-mentioned period, the 19:30 level on each weekday was mainly a combination of "NTV Fuji or Tele morning series 1981-minute programs + Fuji series band programs". Since October 10, when "Star Senichiya" ended, KTS's Golden Prime Time organization will be reorganized frequently until September 1992 due to trends in professional baseball and special numbers organized by Fuji TV. ..
Early days of NTV Fuji Cross Net (as of October 1983)
- After the opening of KKB, the main organization of Nippon Television was organized for two and a half years until March 1985, and especially in the reorganization in the October 3 period, the ratio of prime time was NTV: Fuji = 2: as mentioned above. It was about 1983.
- After that, in the reorganization in April 1985, "KTS Super Time』Started broadcasting and MBCBan salesPartial movement of Fuji TV programs that were being handled[Note 6][Note 7] により、日テレ・フジ両系列の比率が、それぞれ半分ずつに組み替えられる。20時台は日テレが主体（火・木を除く週5日、巨人戦ナイター中継枠確保のため）・21時台はフジが主体（水・金を除く週5日）と、ややバランスの良さには欠けるものの『プライムタイムの放送時間は均等に』という趣旨の下、1992年9月まで細かな改編が行われるが、同枠全体における日テレ・フジ両系列の放送時間はフルネット化完了前日の1994年3月31日まで、それぞれ14時間ずつに保たれていた（なお、クロスネットの頃のKTNThe contents are almost the same as this organization except Saturday and Sunday).
NTV Fuji Cross Net Mid-term (as of April 1989)
- From the reorganization in April 2, two years before the completion of single-net conversion, the late-night program slots on all days of the week will be unified into the Fuji series.
The end of NTV Fuji Cross Net (as of October 1992)
- "Kin Don! Good child Bad child Normal childAnd '9 dramas a month], [I see! The World], Etc., Fuji series programs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:3 have been on the net at the same time since the era of the three-station cross-net.
- At that time, among the NTV Fuji affiliated cross-net stations in the Kyushu area, KTS was the only broadcasting station that was simultaneously online on Sundays from 21:00 to 22:30.
- The historical drama "Kagoshima Prefecture" is set in Kagoshima Prefecture.TaharazakaWas broadcast on Nippon Television at the end of 1987, the first part of the broadcast on December 12th, December 30st.[Note 9] Both the second part of the broadcastKey station simultaneous net(This is a special measure taken from the circumstances in which KTS participated in the form of production cooperation.[Annotation 5]).
- KTS Live News (Monday-Friday 18:14-19:00, national newsLive News It!Broadcast until 16:50 --18:09)
- Live News It!(Saturday 17: 30-18: 00, Sunday 17: 30-17: 56, including prefecture news)
- KTS News
- Raw Iki VOICE(Saturday 18:30-19:00,Home drama channelBut broadcast)
- Basket New(Monday-Friday 14:50-15:20)
- (Saturday 1: 00-1: 30 (Friday midnight))
- Channel 8 (Documentary program covering Kagoshima prefecture) (Saturday 11: 30-11: 45)
- Sachi's Kagoshima Research (Kagoshima Prefecture Public Relations Program) (Saturday 17:25 --17:30, Rebroadcast: Tuesday 25:35 --25:40)
- (Monday-Friday 4:50-4:55)
- Poyo ☆ Information(Immediately after the start of broadcasting / immediately before the end of broadcasting)
- (Broadcast only once a year, late September)
Other series programs
- God Tan(Wednesday 1: 00-1: 30 (Tuesday midnight))
- THE fishing(Saturday 5:30-6:00,TV OsakaProduction)
- What is YOU to Japan?(Saturday 12: 00-12: 55)
- ABChanZoo(Saturday 15: 50-16: 15)
- Carefully listen to Taro ~ Star status update (secret) report ~(Sunday 1:15-2:05 (Saturday midnight))
- Clinic where you can find your doctor(Sunday 12:00 --12:55, irregular broadcast in the "Sunday Im" frame)
- Soledame!-Your common sense is insane!?-(Sunday 12:00 --12:55, irregular broadcast in the "Sunday Im" frame)
- Big hunter(Irregular broadcast)
- Local Route Bus Transit Trip Z(Irregular broadcast)
- Emergency SOS! Great strategy to pull out all the water in the pond(Irregular broadcast)
Thursday late night anime
The late-night anime frame that KTS originally placed (Thursday midnight 2:10).localGourd bookstoreWas realized by becoming a sponsor.The purpose is not to sell the anime, but to sell the original book.
As a tendency of works to be broadcastStar childProduction involvement,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.There are many things. Other than the "Goodbye Despair Teacher" series, the 2nd and 3rd periods are not broadcast.
This frame was broadcast on June 2011, 6.Level E』\ It was abolished with the last round.Regarding the late-night anime frame itself, when it was reorganized in the fall of 2011, it was revived on Saturday at 1:35 am-2:35 am.This is the key station Fuji TV's "Noitamina』\ It is a broadcast frame.
|program||Broadcast date||Broadcast format of other stations||Remarks|
|Nodame Cantabile||May 2007-June 4, 12||Fuji TV production Noitamina frame||Sponsored after August 2007|
|Moyashi monon||March 2007, 10-March 25, 2008|
|Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei||May 2008-June 1, 17||UHF anime|
|Library war||May 2008-June 5, 8||Fuji TV production Noitamina frame|
|[Family] Goodbye despair teacher||May 2008-June 8, 7||UHF anime|
|Natsume's Book of Friends||March 2008, 11-March 13, 2009||Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.|
|Tora-dora!||May 2009-June 2, 26|
|Kaname also||May 2009-June 8, 27|
|Saki||March 2009, 12-March 3, 2010|
|Fool, Test, and Summoned Beast||May 2010-June 6, 3|
|Arakawa Under the Bridge||May 2010-June 9, 9|
|The World God Only Knows||March 2010, 12-March 9, 2011|
|Level E||March 2011, 3-March 10, 2011|
Major programs in the past
- KTS TV evening edition(December 1982, 4-February 1, 1985)
- KTS Super Time NEWS & SPORTS(December 1985, 4-February 1, 1997)
- KTS Super Time 530(December 1995, 11-February 1, 1997)
- (December 1997, 3-February 31, 1998)
- KTS Super News(December 1998, 3-February 30, 2015)
- Super News Imagine(December 2006, 4-February 3, 2007)
- KTS Everyone's News(December 2015, 3-February 30, 2017)
- Everyone's news Kagoshima(December 2017, 4-February 3, 2018)
- KTS Prime News(December 2018, 4-February 2, 2019)
- KTS your Kagoshima(October 1979-March 10)
- 2 o'clock talk(December 1987, 10-February 5, 1993)
- Yuyake Magazine (April 1997-March 4)
- Hot tea doki! (April 2001-March 4)
- Information WIDE pot channel(April 2007-March 4, Friday 2009:3-14:05)
- Hittobe Seichugumi (April 2004-June 4)
- That person, this person (May 1970-February 5, the company's first production program)
- Sunday Eleven (May 1972, 5-September 7, 1975)
- Satsuma Eight-sided Mirror (January 1976, 1-March 11, 1994)
- Tonight! Kagoshima Curiosity- Curiosity tonight!Kagoshima version of. Broadcast once a month from April 1994 in the last week.
- Pajama Club(1989-January 2009)
- Weekly Tea Doki!
- (Sunday 17: 25-17: 30, broadcast started in April 1994)
- Poyo ☆ Dancing --Immediately after the opening and just before the closing (both)Office name announcementBroadcast to).
- (October 2009-March 4)
- Gekkin! Kagoshima(March 2009-March 3, Monday-Friday 2012:3 -14: 05)
- Gekkin! LIVE4 Yu-Tele(March 2012-March 4, Monday-Friday 2013:3 -16: 05)
- Yu Tele(April 2013-March 4, Monday-Thursday 2015:3-16:00 Broadcast on Friday at the same time until September 16)
- Friday Yu Tele(September 2014-March 9, Friday 2015:3-15:45)
- Marugoto Kagoshima Yu-Tele!(April 2015-March 4, Monday-Thursday 2016:3-16:00, Friday 17:00-15:45)
- お宝満載!なっ得テレビ（2015年 - 2016年、15:00 -15:45、のちに15:25 -16:00）
- (2016-Friday, 2017 15:00-15:40)
- Cocobana 8 (previous program of channel 8)
- Kagoshima Expedition (previous program of Sachi's Kagoshima Research)
Other series programs broadcast in the past
TV Asahi programs that were broadcast in the past
- Special Mobile Investigation Team(Migration from MBC to the Internet at the time of opening)
- Jungle Kurobe(Daily broadcast production, Wednesday 19: 00 ~)
- Super squadron series("Secret Sentai Gorenger"When"Jacker blitzkrieg"Tuesday 17: 55-"Battle Fever JAfter that, Wednesday 17: 45 ~)
- Secret Squadron Goranger ~Sun squadron sambalkan(Of the five early works in the series broadcast on KTS, "Electronic squadron DenjimanAnd "Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan" will be aired on KKB for the service broadcast before the opening in September 1982 and for the rebroadcast after the opening of the next month.)
- Super Electromagnetic Robot Con Butler V→Super electromagnetic machine Voltes V→Toho Deimos(Wednesday 17: 55 ~)
- Candy candy→Flower child Runrun→Magical girl lalabel→Hello! Sandy Bell(Friday 17: 55 ~)
- Ikkyu(April 1981-end, internet migration from MBC. Monday 4: 17-)
- Western police(? ~ Moved to 81:3 on Saturday before March 22, and to Sunday evening after April of the same year. It was a delay net of several months or more.)
- Manga Japan Old Story(Every day broadcastingProduction, simultaneous net.After the intestinal twist was resolved, it was resumed on MBC as a TBS program 9 months later)
- I'm a bouncer(2st series) →Slash the heavens
- Wednesday 21:XNUMXHistorical dramaFrame (simultaneous net)
- Japanese Nintendo→Burn sword→Musashi Miyamoto→Military guards guide box→Half seven catch book(Mikiro TairaStarring) →Wolverine Wolf→Hasegawa Shin series→Shinsho Taikoki→Woman, that love series→Right Gate Catchbook (1974 TV drama)→Onihira criminal record book(Tetsuro TambaStarring) →Tokugawa Sangokushi→Mermaid-tei Ibun The rogue of the lawless street
- Monday early 19:XNUMX animation frame (Transition from MBC to the net. Some special effects, dramas, etc. are included. Simultaneous net with key stations)
- Secret Akko(1st series) →Magical Mako-chan→Sarutobi Ecchan→Wizard Chappy→Babel II→Miracle Girl Limit-chan→Witch girl Meg-chan→The Adventures of Pepero, the Andes Boy→The Kagestar→5th grade 3rd group magic group→Run fast! Ruben Kaiser→Witch girl tickle→→Family opposition Olympic quiz→Hanayome is 16 years old→Students(1980 version) →Tiger mask ii(The service broadcast before the opening of the station in September 1982 and the rebroadcast after the opening of the next month will be broadcast on KKB)
- Toyama's Kim(Ryotaro SugiStarring, Saturday 16: 00-)
- Inazman→Inazuman F
- Paula Masterpiece Theater(Simultaneous net with key station)
- National golden theater(Time difference net from 22:1 on Thursday, XNUMX hour late)
- Keizo Kawasaki's Cooking Jockey
- Light-colored comedy game battle
Nippon TV programs that were broadcast in the past
- Run Run Asa 6 Raw Information
- NNN Just News(December 1982, 10-April 1, 1984)
- NNN 6:30 Today's news(April 1984, 4-March 2, 1985.FNN Super TimeTo exchange the evening news frame)
- NNN Sunday Evening(April 1969, 4-March 6, 1985. Canceled due to the abolition of the simultaneous net frame at 3:31 on NTV Sundays)
- Curriculum machine
- Good morning children show(Broadcast started in 1971)
- Exclusive !! Sports information(April 1979, 4-March 8, 1985. Canceled due to the abolition of the simultaneous net frame at 3:31 on NTV Sundays)
- Sports train("Professional baseball news』With the start of broadcasting, discontinued on March 1992, 3)
- Feast（1982年10月1日〜1992年9月25日、MBCからのネット移行。1982年10月1日〜1987年10月2日は同時ネット。1987年10月5日からは、未放送番組『TV in the afternoon』Due to inclusion, after being demoted to a time shift net as a single program, 5 years later, discontinued on September 1992, 9)
- Fashionable(October 1982, 10-April 1, 1987. Internet migration from MBC)
- New Year Sports Special Hakone Ekiden(Broadcasting is only for 1987 years from 1992 to 6. After that, broadcasting in Kagoshima prefecture was suspended in 1993 and 1994 until the opening of KYT)
- Birth of a star!(Only for one year from October 1982, 10 to September 3, 1983. Internet migration from MBC)
- TV jockey→Super jockey(Discontinued on March 13, 1992 due to the abolition of the simultaneous net frame at 3:29 on Sundays of Nippon Television)
- Great world trip(October 1969, 4-April 6, 1990. Internet migration from MBC)
- Unknown world(April 1975-September 4, delayed net. Discontinued due to net reorganization due to KKB opening)
- OH! Takeshi(January 1985-June 4)
- Sunday 20:XNUMX frame
- Let's skip the back program of Comte No. 55!And many others.
- Chase(However, the net is only available every Wednesday)
- Wednesday 20:XNUMX underframe
- Our medalAnd many others.
- Thursday Golden Drama(Broadcast only for one and a half years from October 1983, 10 to March 6, 1985.Prime time(Discontinued due to change in frame net ratio)
- Kakkurakin big broadcast(October 1982, 10-September 8, 1986, Internet migration from MBC) →Kakkurakin definitive edition
- Friday 20:XNUMX underframe
- Friday theater
- All Japan professional wrestling broadcast(April 1975-March 4, Internet migration from MBC, but re-migration to MBC)
- 11PM(April 1969, 4-March 1, 1990. However, the Friday version will be discontinued on March 3, 29)
- EX TV(Broadcast from Monday to Thursday, NTV systemMidnight programDue to the abolition of the broadcasting frame, it was discontinued on March 1992, 3. Broadcast on KYT only for the final episode on April 26, 1994)
- Yoshimoto seal natural material(Broadcast is only for half a year from April 1992, 4 to September 5, 1992. It will be discontinued due to the change in the net ratio)
- I want to go far(Yomiuri TV production)
- Comedy manga dojo(Chukyo TVProduction)
- Magical Princess Minky Momo(2nd film)
- Rose of Versailles(Discontinued in March 1980. It is being broadcast on KYT until the final episode)
- Astro boy(2nd film)
- Ninjaman Ippei
- Cats eye
- Glass mask(The 1997/1998 drama version was broadcast on KKB)
- Big city series(Intensive broadcast from Monday to Thursday 16:XNUMX)
- Kinnikuman(Broadcast 1983 version)
TV Asahi-affiliated program that was broadcast until the opening of KKB
- ANN News Radar
- Sunday Western Theater
- Soap bubble gift(Asahi BroadcastingProduction,Bowel torsionMoved from MBC to the Internet by resolution)
- 13:XNUMX show→Tetsuko's room
- Tokusatsu front line(On the same time as TV Asahi, a key station. By the way, in the Kyushu area, not only Fukuoka KBC but also Oita TOS and Miyazaki UMK had the same organization.)
- Saturday wide theater(Started online in April 1981, but broadcast one hour behind key stations)
- Proposal Daisakusen(ABC production. Time shift net 22 days behind Friday 3:XNUMX)
- Doraemon (TV Anime of 1979) (Nippon TV systemFirst workWas also broadcasting)
- Crazy(Tuesday evening, until "Man! Abare Hatchaku")
- How much does Kin-chan do!?(Same as the front line of special investigation above)
- Cyborg 009(2nd series, Saturday 17: 15 ~)
- World that store this store
- Quiz time shock
- World pro wrestling(It was organized around 20:10 on Monday for a long time. Also in "Kagoshima Television XNUMX Year History""Pro-wrestling is also a specialty"It was so popular that it was a special mention.[Note 10]）
- And many others
Nippon Television programs that were broadcast until the opening of KYT
- Zipangu Asa 6(December 1992, 3-April 30, 1994)
- NNN morning news
- NNN daytime news(December 1985, 4-April 1, 1994)
- NNN Today's Events(December 1969, 4-April 1, 1994)
- NNN document（1970年1月4日〜1994年3月27日。1992年4月・10月の改編時も打ち切りの対象とならずに、1994年3月27日まで引き続き放送）
- Zoom in!! Morning!(December 1981, 4-April 6, 1994)
- Fashionable 30/30(April 1987, 4-March 5, 1994. The start of broadcasting is three months behind the key stations. The regular broadcast is one week behind Sunday at 3:27.)
- Kewpie 3 Minute Cooking（1969年4月1日〜1994年3月31日。1992年4月・10月の改編時も打ち切りの対象とならずに、1994年3月31日まで引き続き放送）
- Lol(During the reorganization in April and October 1992, it will not be subject to discontinuation and will continue to be broadcast until March 4)
- A TV that gives you the energy of a genius Takeshi!
- The whole world is visible! TV special investigation department
- Both !! Laughing(October 1989-April 10, broadcast on the simultaneous net of key stations)
- Quiz world is SHOW by show bye!!
- Let's live with a tunnel of raw!
- Nippon TV Wednesday 10 o'clock serial drama(From October 1988 to September 10, "Wednesday grand romance』Interrupted)
- Invention shogun downtown
- Wednesday road show→Friday road show(October 1982-, Internet migration from MBC)
- Unnan Declaration of World Conquest
- Magical brain power!!
- NTV Saturday 9 pm drama(Transitioned from MBC to the Internet in April 1981. Simultaneous Internet until March 4, broadcast from April of the same year at 1986:3 on Tuesday with a delay of 4 days)
- 24-hour TV "Love Saves the Earth"
- Go! Anpanman
- Tokoro's eyes are ten!
- And many others
Fuji TV series programs that were broadcast on MBC until the opening of KYT
TV TOKYO series programs that were broadcast in the past
- If the quiz changes !?
- Appreciate! No. XNUMX in Japan
- Anyone in Takeshi Picasso
- Sukiyaki !! London Boots Daisakusen
- Quiz red shame blue shame
- Haunting! Ad street paradise(Previously broadcast on KKB)
- Surprise man 2000
- Dodge Bullion
- Young Oh! Oh! (Mainichi Broadcasting System. In the era of volvulus, broadcast as a program of Tokyo channel 12 (former company name). After the volvulus is resolved, it will be transferred to MBC as a TBS program)
- Saturday special(Continued as a program)
- Wine daughter
- RibonMagical Girl Series
- Selfish☆Fairy Mirumo Pon!Series
- Beetle King Musiking The Legend of the Forest People(Sunday 6: 15-6: 45)
- Hikaru no Go
- Idol Legend Eriko→Idol Angel Welcome Yoko(TV setProduction)
- The truth between teas ~ Maybe only me!? ~
- Kirarin Revolution(End August 2009)
- Zettai Karen Children
- Cross game
- Overdoing cozy
- KOZY'S NIGHT Losing dog Winning dog
- Takeshi Japan's hero![Annotation 6](Currently moved to MBC)
- Inazuma Eleven GO
- Begging !! Muscat
- Saki(Broadcast in the frame provided by one gourd bookstore mentioned above. The live-action drama version has not been aired in Kagoshima prefecture at this time)
- Manga Sarutobi Sasuke(Broadcast in the era of 12 channels in Tokyo[Note 11]）
- Eat alone in the camp and sleep
- Interesting Antarctic cook(TV OsakaProduction)
- 12 women who want to be embraced(TV Osaka production)
- Kazuki Tsubouchi(Joined in 1996)
- Takeshi Kamikatahira(Joined in 2003)
- (Joined in 2011)
- Kazuki Kamieda(Joined in October 2011,Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting(Transferred from)
- (Joined in 2013)
- (Joined in 1983. After leaving the company, rejoined in 2015)
- Natsumi Shomura (joined in 2009)
- Ayaka Inoue(Joined in 2011)
- Aimi Mikawa (joined in 2015)
- Akari Kawaji (joined in 2020)
Reporter (KTS Talent)
Like the starting MBC, KTS has its own talent.
- Tamari (1983-)
- Midori Takeda (2002-March 2011)
- Kaori Matsuo
- Takayo Haruyama
- Mie Kaori
- Ayano Sakamoto
- Yukari Kasai(OriginalTV Nagasakiannouncer,NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting StationContract caster)
- Ayano Tsujimoto
- Rui Watanabe
- (2006 -)
- (2013 -)
The former announcer
- Masato Ogawa(Enrolled until 1979, after whichSaitama→Kumamoto citizen TV→ Free)
- Kunihiko Okudaira(February 2004-March 2. After leaving the company, switched to a free announcer)
- Kazuhiko Ozawa(1978-, after leaving the companyTV ShizuokaTransfer to)
- (1983-, after the transfer, worked in the Content Promotion Department)
- Shinichi Yamamoto(1987-. Announcement Director)
- Chikao Furui(1990-. Appointed as General Manager of Business Department, Tokyo Branch Office)
- Akiyo Ikeda(1988 -)
- (After leaving the company, switched to a free announcer)
- (1997-, after the transfer, worked in the Planning Division)
- Noriko Mizoguchi(1983-After leaving the company, changed the name to "Noriko Muroya" and then changed to a free announcer. Renamed to "Noriko Yamashita" when entering Tokyo)
- Hiroko Ishii (→Niigata TV 21→NHK Yokohama Broadcasting Station）
- Tomomi Nakamura(1990-, after leaving the company, turned to a free announcer)
- (1995 -, (→ Moved to Tokyo due to retirement from Kotobuki, nowJCN Koala KatsushikaActive as an announcer)
- Mayumi Tashiro(After leaving the company,QVCActing as a navigator)
- Fumiyo Nakatsu(1989 -)
- (1986-, after the transfer, worked as a news reporter. He left the company in February 2020. July 2,Kagoshima prefectural governor's electionCandidate, but lost)
- Kazuna Sakaguchi(October 1998-March 4)
- Akiko Togoe(October 2000-March 4)
- (October 2006-March 4)
- Sayuri Shimomatsu(April 2007-March 4. After leaving the companyTV West JapanActing as a program caster)
- Nakanishi Maki(October 2003-March 4)
- Takahashi Yuki(February 2017-March 4. After leaving the company, switched to a free announcer)
Outline of major programming in the cross-net era
April 1982-September 10
- From October 1982 to March 10 at the time of NTV Fuji Cross Net,Zoom in!! Morning!"NNN Today's Events"11PM→ →EX TV"Feast], Etc., prioritized the connection with the programs of the Nippon Television network.
- Also, of the Nippon Television networkNight game relay5 days a week (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday including Monday), which is the largest number among the NTV Fuji Crossnet stations (KTN, TOS, UMK, KTS) in the Kyushu area at that time, at 20:21 It is also the station that emphasized the intensity of the NTV color most (however, the broadcast time is extended only on Wednesday and Friday. On Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, since 20:54 is the Fuji series simultaneous net frame, it is XNUMX:XNUMX Jumping is completed in XNUMX minutes).
- On the other hand, in 1983, "Professional baseball all-star game』は、ネット局のズレのために1試合も放送されず（第1戦（土）と第2戦（日）がフジ系、第3戦（火）が日テレ系だったため）、当時の南日本新聞（1983年7月25日付）に「なぜ、今年のオールスターは中継されない?」「一体、何のための民放3局化?」という記事まで出たほか、系列局であるKTSにも多数の抗議があった（なお、大分県でも同様に1983年度のオールスターゲームは1試合も中継なし）。
- At this time, since the organization at that time was focused on NTV, many requests were received that "I want more Fuji TV series programs" (from April 2, about two years later, the prime time was Both NTV and Fuji series will be reorganized to have equal broadcast times).
- Due to the above circumstances, the 1994th commercial broadcasting station, which opened on April 4, 1, is a NTV system (Nippon Television Network System).GATS) On the contrary, it is too surprising that KTS inherited the Fuji network.
April 1985-September 4
- Since the reorganization in the spring of 1985, the night broadcast on Sunday was the only KTS among the Nittele Fuji Crossnet stations (KTN, TOS, UMK, KTS) in the Kyushu area at that time to jump off and finish without extending the broadcast time. (KTN / TOS / UMK will continue to be broadcast on Sundays from 21:00 to 22:30 due to the simultaneous network frame of NTV).
- Even at the end of the night game jumping on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays, the broadcast will be delayed.NNN Today's Events”Has to be online at the same time, so the time until the program starts is“Giants highlights』I was filling in the holes.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, when the Fuji TV series night games are broadcast, the jumping ends at 23:20 due to the simultaneous net frame of "NNN Today's Events" at 54:21.At this time, Fuji TV's simultaneous net programs after XNUMX:XNUMX were broadcast ahead of the key stations.
- For this reason, only at the end of the night game jumping, the news at 20:54 is the usual "NNN News Spot(Saturday, Sunday, Monday), "FNN news』(Tuesday, Thursday),In-house productionIt was broadcast by replacing it with a version of the product (this in-house produced version replacement organization is the same for KTN in the cross-net era).
- At the time of the cross net ・ On Wednesday, July 1991, 7, "Shimabara Relief Emergency Special Program ・Night hit studio"Special" (Fuji TV, 21: 00-23: 30) was broadcast[Note 12].
- Although it is a station with a strong NTV color, it is only KTS among the NTV-Fuji affiliated cross-net stations in the Kyushu area that has never simultaneously netted NTV programs from 21:00 to 22:30 on Sundays. ..
- Immediately after the opening of KKB, most of the TV Asahi simultaneous net frames were exchanged for Nippon TV simultaneous net frames, but "I don't need this kind of thing from Koizumi !?"Do you know?!"Unknown worldFor some reason, I was reluctant to use the simultaneous network from 21:00 to 22:30 on Sunday, which is also a signboard of NTV's prime time, which produced high-quality programs such as rice field[Note 13][Note 14].
- Even after the reorganization in the spring of 1985, the Internet was mainly based on NTV programs, but Fuji TV's weekdays at 12:13 and XNUMX:XNUMX are continuous signboard frames ("You can laugh!"Lion's request→ →Happy lion"Tokai TV production daytime drama』) And the program simultaneous net from 21:22 to XNUMX:XNUMX on Sunday, KTS's unique mauve color appeared everywhere.[Annotation 7][Note 15].
- Regarding Fuji TV, there were a relatively large number of programs that could not be connected simultaneously, but on the contrary, there were only a few programs that were NTV-based.Grand theater"Fashionable 30/30"Feast"Such[Note 16]), And the programs that are not covered by the simultaneous net are not broadcast or South Japan Broadcasting (MBC) is a littleBan salesIt was broadcasting.
April 1992-September 4
- For nine and a half years immediately after the opening of KKB, the NTV color was emphasized considerably in the net organization, but the mass discontinuation of NTV series programs only for the last two years of the cross net (March 9, 2 to March 1992, 3). The measures (change of the net from NTV to Fuji TV) were taken mainly for late-night programs on each day, so the net ratio was reversed and the Fuji TV series exceeded.this isGATSThis is because the opening of the station has been confirmed, and preparations have been made for the future Fuji TV single net (April 1994-).
- Among the NTV programs that have been preferentially connected to the Internet in the reorganization in the spring of 1992, "Sports train"EX TV"Friday Suspense Theater"Super jockey"All Japan professional wrestling broadcast"When,Local sales quotaThe broadcast program disappeared within (only "Friday Suspense Theater" and "All Japan Pro-less Broadcast", the program moved to the TBS affiliated MBC from April 1992 to March 4, and each was broadcast on the staggered net. ).
- At the end of "EX TV", "Friday Suspense Theater", and "All Japan Pro-less Broadcast", "Professional baseball news』(Fuji TV) started broadcasting (from March 1992, 3).
- "Professional Baseball News" has been broadcast since the beginning of the program. Until March 1985, the thing for the previous night's broadcast was time-shifted in the early morning. Broadcast time has been significantly reduced for the five years from the reorganization in April 3 to March 1985, and only on Friday and Saturday at midnight (Friday may be suspended). Although broadcasting was suspended only for two years from April 4 to March 1990, it was finally reorganized on all days of the week from the reorganization in April 3 due to the abolition of the late-night program broadcasting frame of Nippon Television, which has continued for 5 years since the opening of the station. Midnight broadcasting was realized.
- Even after the abolition of the late-night program frame of the NTV system, Sunday's "NNN document] Only remains. Broadcast continued for two years from April 1992, 4 to March 5, 1994.
April 1992-September 10
- While preparations are steadily progressing toward the conversion of Fuji TV to a single net, in the same as the reorganization in the spring of 1992, in the reorganization in the fall, "Feast"When"Yoshimoto seal natural material"ofLocal sales quotaThe NTV program inside has disappeared.
- In addition, MBC was broadcasting on the time shift net from the start of the program "A dangerous story of Shingo & Gensuke』(Kansai TV) Moved to KTS on the simultaneous net (Sunday 22: 00-22: 30).Due to this program movement, the program from 22:30 to 23:00 on Fuji TV Sunday was reorganized in April 1985 by MBC on a time shift network, but along with this, KTS ended "Yoshimoto Inkan Natural Materials". Broadcasting returned for the first time in seven and a half years in the frame (Sunday 4: 23-00: 23, 30 minutes delayed time shift net) (both from October 30, 7).With this program transfer from MBC, the final reorganization of KTS Cross Net was completed, and the system was completely transferred to the Fuji TV main net system.
- From October 1992, 10 to March 4, 1994, KTS Sundays at 3:27 will be "A dangerous story of Shingo & Gensuke"Fashionable 30/30』(Nippon TV) and one companyTalk showWere broadcasted two times in a row (fashionable 2/30 is a one-week delay net).This is a very rare organization only for KTS among the NTV and Fuji affiliated stations nationwide.
- Also, Saturday and Sunday afternoonSpecial programAs for the broadcasting frame, the Nippon Television network was abolished from October 1992, 10 to March 3, 1994.Mainly Fuji TV (some areTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Reorganized into (system), "Fuji Sankei Classic"FNS Documentary Award] BesidesPrime timeSpecial programs that cannot be online at the same time and Fuji TV affiliated stations nationwideIn-house programAnd so on.Since October 1992, when the last reorganization of the cross net was completed, the Fuji TV series will be positioned as the main net.Local salesWe made effective use of the slots and tried to increase the broadcast time of Fuji TV programs as much as possible.Also, during this time,Special editionWas broadcast irregularly[Note 17][Annotation 8][Annotation 9].
- From October 1992, immediately after the final reorganization of Crossnet was completedTV Shizuoka(Fuji TV affiliated station) produced "TV TerakoyaWas being broadcast for a while.Also, a special version was broadcast on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.Currently, the program net has ended, and it has not been broadcast on KTS.
- KTS has a very rare broadcasting history among the above-mentioned affiliated stations nationwide, saying that it has networked all the band programs of TV Asahi, NTV, and Fuji TV series at 13:XNUMX on weekdays at the same time in the past. ..
- With the opening of KKB on October 1982, 10, the TV Asahi system that had been broadcast until then on weekdays at 1:13.Obi programIs an online exchange that looks exactly like the NTV series.For this reason, the Fuji TV band program "Lion wife theater] Was not moved to KTS, and MBC continued to broadcast until the final episode on September 1984, 9.
- On October 3, 1987, three years after the end of the "Lion Wife Theater", this NTV-related program ended (""Feast], The Fuji TV band program moved from October 1987, 10, and started the simultaneous net.As a result, KTS's weekday 5:13 level has been reorganized from the Nippon TV series to the Fuji TV series by exchanging the series programs exactly twice, and it is a very intense time within the KTS simultaneous net frame. It became a belt.
- "Lion's requestWas moved to KTS in October 1987, and some of the works aired on the predecessor program "Lion Wife Theater" were also rebroadcast on KTS.
- "Tokai TV production daytime drama] Was once a partial broadcast with a pause period in the drama rebroadcast frame on weekdays, but finally shifted to regular broadcasting with this reorganization.As a result, the program has achieved simultaneous internetization on all Fuji TV stations.
Other weekday afternoon band programs
- Fuji TV's lunchtime signboard program "You can laugh!Until October 1987, 10, the former was broadcast on KTS and the latter on MBC in Kagoshima Prefecture.
- After the internet exchange at 1987:10 on weekdays in October 13, KTS unbroadcast "TV in the afternoon"Feast" included in "" will not be able to be online at the same time, and will be demoted to a time-shifted net in the form of being pushed out in the middle, and the broadcast time frame will move (Monday to Friday, 14:40 to 14:55)[Note 18]). Five years later, the reorganization of the Internet will be subject to discontinuation, and broadcasting on KTS will end on September 5, 1992.
- The NTV-affiliated weekday afternoon band program broadcast frame, which started at the same time as the opening of KKB, ended completely in 60 years after a significant time reduction from 10 minutes at the start to 10 minutes at the end.
- By the way, in the Kyushu area, the "Feast" independent net after the inclusion of "Omoikkiri TV"Nagasaki Broadcasting(NBC) ・TV Oita(TOS) ・Miyazakihoso(MRT) While all the stations were discontinued on September 1988, 9, only KTS continued until four years later.[Annotation 10].
- In addition, due to the discontinuation of this "Feast", from September 1992, 9, the nationwide online version will be available on weekday afternoons (28:12 to 15:XNUMX).Obi programAll frames are unified to the Fuji TV series.This unified reorganization of the same series was completed one and a half years before the conversion to Fuji TV's single net (April 1994, 4-).This is among the other Fuji-NTV cross-net stations in the Kyushu area.TV MiyazakiIt is the same organization as (UMK)[Annotation 11].
- After the discontinuation of "Feast" on September 1992, 9, NTV programs in Japan and China, except for news, will be displayed on "Feast".QP 3 minutes cooking] Only remains. Broadcasting continued for a year and a half until the day before the opening of KYT (March 1994, 3).
- On September 1992, 9, in addition to unifying the Fuji TV band program frame on weekday afternoons, KTS is also a major shareholder with the opening of the station three days later (October 28, 3).FM Kagoshima』Explain the detailsIn-house productionBroadcast the special program "All about Mu FM" from 21:XNUMX[Note 19]..From this day, the broadcast time was expanded by 10 minutes.2 o'clock talk], But the program was announced in advance, and it was also the day when a new page of history was engraved for KTS.
- NTV afternoonWide show programIn, the broadcast history has never been ("Wide show at lunch→ →TV in the afternoon"Hiroshi Sakai's Rumor Studio"Wide show now→ →2 o'clock wide show→ →Be Apple 2 o'clock!→ →The wide"Entertainment scramble !!→ →Scramble 3→ →catch→ →Very live TV』).In contrast to the prime time and news organization, which have a relatively long broadcast time of NTV, the 25 years from the opening of the station to the withdrawal of NNN / NNS, the system was maintained without any internet until the end.[Annotation 12][Annotation 13].
- In addition, when KTS reorganized in October 1987, the simultaneous net frame at 10:13 on weekdays was completely replaced from the NTV system to the Fuji system, which is also the NTV wide show program ("TV in the afternoon]) Is a measure taken in accordance with a system that does not net.
- As explained in the previous section, the weekday afternoon band program also showed a remarkable change in the series frame every time it was reorganized.The following is the outline of the organization:
Weekday afternoon internet transition
- ★ → Timeshift net
- ◆ → In-house organization
At the time of April 1981, 4 (NTV Fuji Tele morning cross-net end)
- Fuji / TV Asahi mixed formation
- (Fuji system 66.7%, TV Asahi system 33.3%)
If you're laughing!
Soap bubble gift
|14:00||Drama rebroadcast frame ◆|
You at 3 o'clock
At the time of October 1984, 10 (early NTV Fuji Cross Net)
- Fuji / NTV mixed formation
- (Fuji system 67.6%, NTV system 32.4%)
You can laugh!
Saegusa laughing couple
FNN afternoon news
|14:05||Drama rebroadcast frame ◆|
You at 3 o'clock
At the time of April 1989, 4 (NTV Fuji Crossnet mid-term)
- Fuji-based / NTV-based mixed train (Fuji-based main)
- (Fuji system 94.6%, NTV system 5.4%)
You can laugh!
Tokai TV production daytime drama
|14:00||In-house produced program ◆|
2 o'clock talk
FNN afternoon news
At the time of October 1992, 10 (the end of NTV Fuji Cross Net)
- Fuji system independent organization
- (Fuji system 100%)
You can laugh!
Tokai TV production daytime drama
FNN afternoon news
|14:05||In-house produced program ◆|
2 o'clock talk
- "Sazae(Fuji TV, Sunday 18: 30-19: 00) moved from MBC with the introduction of Fuji TV single net (KYT opening) in April 1994.
Sundays around 18:XNUMX
- At the time of the cross net, Sundays from 18:30 to 19:00 were "Exclusive !! Sports information(Nippon TV) was on the net at the same time from the beginning of the program, but due to the reorganization in April 1985, the simultaneous net frame of the Nippon TV system Sunday 4:3 was abolished on March 31 of the same year.In line with that, we will secure a simultaneous net frame for Fuji TV,sponsor(Toshiba) Side "Fuji TV affiliated stations in Kagoshima prefecture will be at MBC during the period until the cross net is resolved.Ban salesAbandoned the program movement due to the intention of "continuing the handling".For this reason, for the nine years from April 1985, 4 to March 7, 1994, until Fuji TV became a full-net TV station, it was replaced with a Fuji TV time-shift network frame.World Masterpiece Theater』Broadcast.The KTS program movement of "Sazae-san" during the cross-net period was entrusted, and an alternative organization was organized by the same Fuji animation program.
- However, Fuji TV system "FNS day"Sazae-san" was broadcast on KTS only on Sundays that corresponded to "" (At this time, the Internet station MBC at that time stopped broadcasting only on this day).
- The special drama Sazae-san (Fuji TV) in the fall of 1992 (October) and the spring of 10 (March) at the end of the cross-net was broadcast by the affiliated station KTS (the program sponsor is different from the anime version, Because it does not interfere with broadcasting on KTS).
- In addition, the broadcast of "World Masterpiece Theater" was as follows, and the time was moving every time the internet was reorganized.
- Saturday 19:00 --19:30 (January 1975, 1-March 11, 1981)
- Friday 19:00 --19:30 (April 1981, 4-October 3, 1982)
- Thursday 19:00 --19:30 (October 1982, 10-March 7, 1985)
- Sunday 18:30 --19:00 (April 1985, 4-March 7, 1994)
- At the same time as the discontinuation of "Exclusive !! Sports Information", the "Giants Battle Advance Broadcast", which was the only cross-net station in the Kyushu area, was put to an end, and KTS's NTV color was also strong in April 1985. After the month, it will be gradually reduced in stages.
- By the way, for two and a half years from October 1982 to March 10, KTS is "World Masterpiece Theater" and MBC is "Sazae-san" in the first half of Thursday at 1985:3 in the Kagoshima area. A very rare phenomenon called animation was happening.
Changes in major internet reorganizations
- October 1975, 3- Eliminate intestinal torsionThe program from OsakaEvery day broadcasting(MBS) From productionAsahi Broadcasting(ABC) Changed to production.As a result, the MBS production program disappears.However, some of the ABC-produced programs that were changed to TV Asahi were broadcast in parallel on KTS and MBC until the opening of KKB.
- Reorganized in April 1981-At this time, TV Asahi seriesCCBWill surely open in a year and a half.Part of the TV Asahi program was discontinued in preparation for the transition.The end frame is exchanged for the Nippon TV / Fuji TV series.Also, MBCBan salesI was dealing with "Smile in the sun!And 'Grand theater』Nippon TV signboard drama moves[Note 20]..The first large-scale local news program "KTS TV evening edition』Started (April 4-). MBC has also started rebroadcasting NTV programs that were broadcast in the past[Annotation 14]..Around this time, the studio building, which still produces major local programs, was expanded, and the studio inside the company that had been used since the opening of the stationNews only(Since then, the total broadcast time ratio until September 1982: NTV 9: Fuji 4: TV Asahi 4).
- September 1982, 9 --The last program on this day at 30:22 has ended the entire broadcast schedule of TV Asahi programs that have been running for 13 and a half years since the opening of the station.At the same time, he withdrew from ANN for this day only.
- October 1982, 10 --With the opening of KKB, which is affiliated with TV Asahi, it became a cross-net station of Nippon TV and Fuji TV.Most of the TV Asahi simultaneous network frames up to that point were exchanged for the Nippon TV series.Along with this, most of the NTV programs that MBC handled as sales have also moved to KTS (since, the total broadcast time ratio until March 1, NTV 1985: Fuji 3).
- Reorganized in October 1983-At this time, "Nippon Television's Thursday"Thursday Golden Drama』(21: 00-23: 00) started broadcasting (October 10-).This willPrime timeChanged the broadcasting ratio of both NTV and Fuji series to about 2: 1 (NTV 18 hours: Fuji 10 hours).Strengthen the system that emphasizes NTV.
- Reorganized in April 1985-At this time, the broadcast times of both the prime-time NTV and Fuji TV series were evenly rearranged (both 4 hours each).Weekday "NNN 6:30 Today's news, Thursday's "Thursday Golden Drama, Friday's "11PM, Saturday's "Birth of a comedy star!!, Sunday's "NNN Sunday Evening"Exclusive !! Sports information"Sunday suspense theater』Discontinue each NTV program[Note 21]..Simultaneous NTV-based simultaneous net animation in the early 19:XNUMX on Monday ("Cats eye]) Is demoted to a time shift net (weekday evening).Fuji TV Thursday 19: 23-21: 22 and Sunday XNUMX-XNUMX: XNUMX ("Kao Master Theater"+"Eye game』) Programs are online at the same time. Fuji-based signboard animation that MBC handled as a syndication "Dr. Slump Arale』Move.In addition, "KTS TV Evening Edition", which has been broadcast for four years, has ended (March 4).From the following week, the 3th year since the opening of the station, FNN evening news ("FNN Super Time]) Started (April 4st ~). Rebroadcast of Fuji TV programs that MBC had broadcast in the past has also started[Annotation 15][Annotation 16](Since then, the total broadcast time ratio until March 1992: NTV 3: Fuji 6).
- Reorganized in October 1987-At this time, NTV system at 10:5 on weekdays, which has continued for 13 years since the opening of KKBObi programAbolished the frame (October 10).From the following week, the Fuji TV series program "Lion's request』Move.Until then, "Tokai TV production daytime drama] And started simultaneous net (October 10th).Along with this, the 5th year since the opening of the station, the continuous simultaneous network of Fuji-based signboard frames at 19:12 and 13:13 on weekdays has finally been realized.Also, on the same day as the reorganization at 14:XNUMX on weekdays, the local version of the program "XNUMX:XNUMX"2 o'clock talk』Started broadcasting (until September 1993, 9).
- Reorganized in April 1988-At this time, the Fuji-based Wednesday 4:19 program that has been running for 19 years since its opening ("Quiz Grand Prix"+"Star thousand nights→ →Urusei Yatsura→ →Every time→ →F"[Note 22]) 30 minutes ahead of schedule and abolished the net frame (March 3).From the following week, the time zone will be set to the NTV simultaneous network frame ("Chase』) Exchanged for (April 4-)[Annotation 17]..The Fuji system frame in the first half of 19:XNUMX on Thursday is a time shift net ("pacific saury no Manma』) From simultaneous net ("Quiz Natoku History Museum]) Promoted to (April 4-).NTV system simultaneous net frame in the first half of 7:19 on Friday ("Nippon Kaiseki Map Gumshara Ten Heroes!!]) Was exchanged for the Fuji-based time-shift net frame ("pacific saury no Manma") for the first time in five and a half years (April 5-).
- January 1992, 1-Nippon Television's "New Year Sports Special Hakone Ekiden』Broadcast will be discontinued for this year only.
- Reorganized in April 1992-At this time, Nippon Television Network SystemGATSIs certain to open in two years, and as a preparatory stage for single-net conversion, it will be reorganized into a Fuji TV-based net.Weekday "Sports train"EX TV"Friday Suspense Theater, Sundays at 13:XNUMXSuper jockey"And midnight"All Japan professional wrestling broadcast』Discontinued each program of the NTV system.Most of the end slots are exchanged for Fuji TV series[Note 23]..In addition, the discontinued "Friday Suspense Theater" and "All Japan Pro-less Broadcast" have been moved to MBC (since, the total broadcast time ratio until March 1994 Fuji system 3: NTV system 6).
- Reorganized in October 1992-At this time, the NTV-affiliated program "Weekday afternoon, which has been broadcasting for 10 years since the opening of KKB"Feast』Discontinued (September 9).From the following week, in the 25th year since the opening of the station, all the nationwide online version programs on weekday afternoons (24:12 to 15:9) will be unified into the Fuji TV series (September 28-). MBC was handling the sales as "A dangerous story of Shingo & Gensuke] Moved and started the simultaneous net.In addition, the time difference net frame in the first half of 23:XNUMX on Sunday is the Nippon TV series ("Yoshimoto seal natural material』) From Fuji TV series ("Calt Q』) Re-exchanged for the first time in 2 years[Note 24]..This will be the last reorganization of Crossnet, and about 8% of NTV programs excluding early morning, prime time and news will disappear. With this reorganization, we have completely transitioned to the Fuji-based main / NTV-based subnet system (total broadcasting time ratio Fuji-based 9: NTV-based 6), which is the exact opposite of 4 years ago (both from October 10). ..
- March 1994, 3 --- 31:23 on this day "NNN Today's EventsFinally, the entire broadcast schedule of NTV programs that have been running for 25 years since the opening of the station is completed.At the same time, he withdrew from NNN / NNS for this day only.
- April 1994, 4 --With the opening of KYT, which is affiliated with Nippon Television, the conversion of Fuji Television to a single net has been completed.From this day, the content of the organization changed completely around early morning and prime time, and the new Kagoshima TV was launched.In addition, "Mezamashi TVWill be broadcast live from Kirishima and Shinyu Onsen to commemorate the single net.
- April 1994, 4 --The last Fuji TV program "MBC was selling the program"Sazae』Finally moved.Simultaneous net starts from this day.
- The current specialty, Anna, is "Until the spring of 2007.Mezamashi TVWas familiar withSmall and light partThat is Kazuki Tsubouchi.Fuji TV announcerShinichi KarubeBecause it looks exactly like this, he sometimes appeared as a pinch hitter during the summer vacation of Karube, wearing a butterfly tie (the CM of the same program for KTS also appeared, for details.Kazuki TsubouchiSee section).
- Makoto Sakishima, who was a famous announcer during the cross-net era with NNN, said, "Zoom in!! Morning!When I was in charge of Kagoshima caster, I was always wearing short sleeves all year round (even when there was a broadcast from Hokkaido in winter on a business trip), so the viewer requested "Please dress Mr. Sakishima". Yes, and after that I started to wear long sleeves.
- 1975 years,Osaka OfEvery day broadcasting(MBS) andAsahi BroadcastingWith the net change of (ABC)MinaminihonhosoExchange some of the shows with.
- From October 1987, 10 to December 5, 1990, for 12 years and 28 months, on weekday afternoonsLion's request"Feast], And a very rare broadcast history of netting a program whose title is a word that expresses the opposite meaning on the same station[Annotation 18] have.
- Kansai TVIs a major shareholder of KTS, and since the time of the cross-net, it has been around 22:XNUMX on Mondays ("Love of Saegusa! Bakusho Clinic→ →Hattori Hanzo Shadow Warriors, End of the Edo Period→ →Monday 22:XNUMX drama]) And Sundays in the early 21:22 and XNUMX:XNUMX range ("Kao Master Theater→ →Kao Family Special"A dangerous story of Shingo & Gensuke"[Note 25]), Etc., a relatively large number of nationwide online programs produced by the same station were simultaneously online among the NTV and Fuji affiliated stations in the Kyushu area.
- When Kagoshima Yomiuri TV opened, "Yomiuri ShimbunOwned by KTS shares and owned by Kansai TVFukuoka BroadcastingRumors have flowed that the shares will be exchanged, which has spread the ripples about ownership of shares in unaffiliated stations.
- Talent from Kagoshima prefectureEmi HashiWhen he was 10 years old (4th grade of elementary school), he once participated in KTS's throat show (the song is).Seiko Matsudaof"Rock'n Rouge』.After that, the video was used several times in a variety show in which Hashino appeared).
- movies"LIMIT OF LOVE Sea Monkey"(2006 ), It has appeared in the work as a local broadcasting station for large-scale marine accidents, and also cooperates with actual locations and is listed as a production company as FNS.
- The special program "Nanshuoikun Ibun-Oidon goes to South Korea with a round waist and peace envoy-" to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the opening of the station will be held on February 2008, 2 at midnight (before dawn on 18th).Kanto area(Fuji Television Network, Inc) Was also broadcast.
- "Music fairIssponsorIsShionogi Pharmaceutical(Shionogi Healthcare) Is not recommended, so it is not netted by KTS (the southernmost net station isTV Kumamoto).At the current Fuji TV affiliated single net station,Fukushima TVThere is no history of netting with.
Time display, weather loop, watermark
- There is a time display / standard display (smaller display) and a custom display (larger display), and the color is light blue.The font was different between analog and terrestrial digital.
- 月〜金： フィラー開始〜9:54.00（標準用でCM中も表示。尚、めざましテレビの番組時はFNNが担当）、12:00〜12:58.00（標準用でCM中は、消去）、16:52.30〜18:58（CM中、オープニング、エンディング、提供スポンサー表示は消去。2013年4月1日までカスタムフォントで表示されたが、全国ニュースで時刻出しスペースの高さが狭くなった為標準用に変更になった）
- Saturday: Filler start ~ 9:53 (displayed during commercials for standard use. FNN is in charge of Mezamashi Doyoubi program), 12: 00.00 ~ 12: 01.00 (displayed for standard use)
- Sunday: Filler start ~ 8:53 (standard use, also displayed during CM), 12: 00.00 ~ first CM (displayed for standard)
- Weather loop / The following program displays the weather in various parts of the prefecture and Miyazaki, Fukuoka, and Tokyo.The way the display changes is 1/3 down.
- Displayed on Mezamashi TV, Mezamashi Doyoubi, and today's announcement board (broadcast at 6:45 on Sunday), excluding commercials and some time zones.In addition, the display position is fixed so that it is just to the right of the time display of Mezamashi TV.
- The watermark is displayed as "8KTS" in the ellipse.
* Neither display is carried out in XNUMXSeg.
Opening and closing
KTSEPGThen.Office name announcementIs expressed as "opening" and "closing".The opening is 30 seconds and the closing is 45 seconds.Every yearNew YearWill start broadcasting with a dedicated announcement.
- Analog broadcasting
- The opening shows a video of a festival in Kagoshima prefecture, and the closing shows a flower.Some have replaced the previous flowers.The current narration for the opening is Kazuna Sakaguchi. There is no change in image quality from July 2010. Following the end of analog broadcasting on July 7, 2011, the closing ended on the 7nd and the opening ended on the 24rd.[Annotation 19]
- Early 1980s
- Display the head office channel and output on the blue background → Introducing the relay station (subtitle of "JOKH-TV Kagoshima TV Broadcasting" on the last page) → Note of "Check the source of the fire and the door lock" → KTS logo, (after narration) , Test pattern display → stop wave a few seconds after the music fades out) The opening at the time of opening is a still image, until the latter half of the 1973-1980s, still image and music (Beethoven Symphony No. 1 and 4th movement).The closing is unknown.
- From the late 1980s to the cancellation of the cross net in 1994
- The master station ch / output is displayed for aerial photography in Kagoshima city.At the end, a call sign is displayed with the company building in the background.
- The call sign, master station ch and output are displayed with the daytime sea and Kagoshima city in the background.
- From 1994 unification of FNS system to 2000
- After a walk along the beach, a call sign appears on the sandy beach.
- Draw a call sign on the sandy beach, and then put up a placard with the frequency and output of the head office transmission station.
- Digital broadcasting
- It has been used since the service broadcast started on November 2006, 11. As BGMArai YumiThe song "If wrapped in kindness』Piano version is played.The opening will be a shortened version of the closing.The characters are displayed in the order of "Kagoshima Television Station JOKH-DTV Kagoshima Television Digital Television" → "Frequency UHF 42ch" → "Transmission output 1kW" → "JOKH-DTV Kagoshima Television Broadcasting Digital Television".
- Announcement for early new year broadcast (2010)
- "Happy new year. Everyone's broadcast is KTS Kagoshima TV (digital television). We will start broadcasting in the new year of 2010. Please enjoy this year with a lot of fun programs on KTS Kagoshima TV." ..
Seika foodIs 30 seconds as "Seika Theater"commercialIs broadcast once a Sunday on KTS.Broadcast slots at the start of 1Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward, 2005-September 2006Dresses, From October 2006 to the presentSazaeAnd bothCow catcherHas become[Annotation 20].. From 2019, it became "Seika's delicious old tale" and was renewed to a new 30-second anime commercial.
The content of the commercial is a product of Seika Foods,Polar bear,Botan candy,Hyoroku mochiEvents and events related toア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンWhat you tell by talking. At the end, we will guide you to the next program, such as "Please watch Sazae-san," but in special programs, it will be "KTS after this." Since it was renewed to "Seika's delicious old tales", the next program has not been announced at the end.
Other Kagoshima prefecture broadcasting stations
- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station
- Minaminihonhoso(MBC) (JNNseries)〔JRN-NRNseries〕
- Kagoshima Broadcasting(KKB) (ANNseries)
- Kagoshima Yosuke TV(KYT) (NNN-NNSseries)
- FM Kagoshima(ΜFM) [JFNseries〕
- "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History" Kagoshima Television Broadcasting, May 1980.
- "KTS Time Table (No.355)" Kagoshima Television Broadcasting, April 2009.
- Annotations in KTS cross-net organization
- ^ a b From October 1981 to March 10, Fuji animation from Wednesday 1988:3 ("Urusei Yatsura→ →Every time→ →F』) Was broadcast 30 minutes ahead of schedule (because the NTV system is on the simultaneous network from 19:30 on Wednesday at that time).In the Kyushu area, there are othersTV Nagasaki(KTN) had a similar organization.Before that, "Star thousand nights"+"Quiz Grand PrixWas broadcast 30 minutes ahead of schedule.
- ^ Saturdays in the early 1982:4s of April 19, usually "Tom and jerry』Broadcast.However, night games and special programs (""Kin's Costume AwardAnd '24-hour TV], Etc.) on the NTV simultaneous network.
- ^ However, only every Wednesday, "Quiz Grand Prix"Star thousand nights] Both are 30 minutes ahead of schedule.At the cross-net station in the Kyushu area,TV Nagasaki(KTN) had a similar organization.
- ^ a b c Since the 1983 season of professional baseball, the Fuji-based time-shifted net frame at 19:XNUMX on Tuesday has been replaced with the Fuji-based simultaneous net frame only during night games.
- ^ a b c Since the 1983 season of professional baseball, the Fuji-based time-shifted net frame at 19:XNUMX on Mondays has been replaced with the NTV-based simultaneous net frame only during night games.
- ^ With this reorganization of the Internet, the "Dr. Slump Arale』Move from MBC.
- ^ However, "Dr. Slump AraleWill be broadcast on the time shift network until the final episode after moving to KTS (Thursday 19: 00-19: 30).
- ^ a b Since the 1988 season of professional baseball, the Fuji-based time-shifted net frame in the early 19:XNUMX range on Friday has been replaced with the NTV-based simultaneous net frame only during night games.
- ^ This day in 1987 is Thursday, and as mentioned above, it was originally a Fuji TV simultaneous net frame.
- ^ For a while, I was online with the aforementioned "All Japan Wrestling Broadcast" (NTV) and two professional wrestling broadcasts.
- ^ Timeshift net on Tuesday evening
- ^ At the time of cross net, normal KTS WednesdayPrime timeIs a NTV system simultaneous network frame, but due to the circumstances of the earthquake that occurred in the Kyushu area, only on this day (July 1991, 7), Wednesday 3:21 and 22:XNUMX will be set to the Fuji TV system simultaneous network frame. Replacement (reverse pattern of the case of "Taharazaka, Part XNUMX" mentioned above. It is unknown whether there is a transfer broadcast of the program that was originally supposed to be on the net at the same time).Wednesday prime time at that timeTV AsahiSystem simultaneous net frameTV OitaOn this day, all 27 Fuji TV stations, including (TOS), simultaneously netted "Shimahara Relief Emergency Special Program / Yoru no Hit Studio Special" (however, the cross-net station TOS / UMK / KTS was "23:XNUMX".NNN Today's Events』\ Because of the simultaneous net, jumping ends at 22:54).
- ^ Kagoshima TV Sundays from 21:00 to 22:30, the successive online programs are "Sunday Western Theater(TV Asahi) ”(April 1969, 4-September 6, 1982) →“ Sunday Suspense Theater (Tuesday Suspense Theater(Nippon TV) 5 days delay net) ”(October 1982, 10-March 3, 1985) →“Kao Master Theater→Kao Family Special(BothKansai TV) + Fuji TV 30-minute program (Eye game→TV playback→Quiz!→A dangerous story of Shingo & Gensuke) ”(April 1985, 4-March 7, 1994), and there is no broadcast history of NTV's simultaneous network.
- ^ "I don't need this kind of thing from Koizumi !?] Has never been broadcast in Kagoshima Prefecture. "Do you know?!』Is a TBS seriesMinaminihonhosoFrom October 1989 to March 10, a partial broadcast with frequent pauses. "Unknown worldWas once broadcast on Sundays from 23:00 to 23:30 on a time-shifted network that was delayed by a week, but due to the network reorganization accompanying the opening of KKB, the broadcast was discontinued on September 1982, 9.note that,"Fashionable 30/30』Was a one-week delay net from April 1987 to Sunday from 4:22 to 30:23.
- ^ KTSの平日13時台フジテレビ系番組同時ネット開始は1987年10月5日から。また、1987年10月〜1994年3月当時、日テレ・フジクロスネット局の中で平日12・13時台のフジテレビ系帯番組を同時ネットしていたのも、TV Miyazaki(UMK) and Kagoshima Television (KTS) only.
- ^ "Grand theaterFrom April 1981 to March 4,FeastWas online at KTS from October 1982 to September 10.
- ^ However, only on Sunday, August 1993, 8, during this time period, NTV's "24-hour TV] Was netted at the same time as a special case.
- ^ "Feast』の放送時間は、14:45〜14:55（1988年10月3日〜1990年9月28日） → 14:50〜15:00（1990年10月1日〜1992年9月25日）と、時差ネット降格後に2度の変更あり。
- ^ September 1992, 9 is Monday, and the usual KTS Monday 28:21 is the Fuji system simultaneous net frame, but on this day Fuji TV of the key station said "Imitation Championship 3 Hours Special』(19: 00-21: 54) is broadcast.At that time, KTS couldn't do the same program at the same time due to the cross-net, so only on this day, it will be around 21:XNUMX on Monday.In-house programReplaced with a frame and broadcast "All about Mu FM".In addition, "Mono-mimicking Championship 3 Hours Special" at KTS was broadcast on the time-shift net at a later date.
- ^ "Smile in the sun!Was published on April 1981, 4.Grand theater』From April 1981, 4, both moved to KTS on the net at the same time.
- ^ "NNN 6:30 Today's news"Birth of a comedy star!!Was published on April 1985, 3.Thursday Golden DramaWas published on April 1985, 3.11PMThe Friday edition of "" was published on March 1985, 3.NNN Sunday Evening"Exclusive !! Sports information"Sunday suspense theater』は1985年3月31日を以って打ち切り。なお、『日曜サスペンス劇場』は、1985年4月〜1990年3月の5年間鹿児島県での放送を休止。1990年4月6日より『Friday Suspense TheaterThe broadcast was resumed with the title, and the time moved to midnight on Friday (dawn on Saturday) until March 1992, 3.
- ^ "F] Has been demoted to the time shift net frame from 1988:4 to 18:00 on Sundays since April 18.
- ^ "EX TVWas published on April 1992, 3.Sports train"When"Friday Suspense TheaterWas published on April 1992, 3.Super jockey"When"All Japan professional wrestling broadcastIs discontinued on March 1992, 3.In addition, the end frame of "EX TV", "Friday Suspense Theater", and "All Japan Pro-less Broadcast" will be "" after March 29, 1992.Professional baseball news』Exchanged for the broadcast frame.
- ^ KTS Sundays from 23:00 to 23:30 from the beginningLocal sales quotaTherefore, until September 1992, Fuji and NTV programs were broadcast to each other.
- ^ "A dangerous story of Shingo & GensukeIs broadcast by MBC at the beginning of the program.With the 30-minute advance of the broadcast time, the program moved to KTS from October 1992, 10, and started the simultaneous net.
- Other notes
- ^ MBC describes the three-station cross-net at that time as a "complex station," but it is said to be a concept that no longer exists when "MBC 3 Years of Trajectory" was published (50).
- ^ In addition, the station opened on March 2013, 3 (end of broadcasting in June 25) "Japan Mobile CastingThe broadcasting area of the Kagoshima relay station is also in the Kinko Bay coastal area..
- ^ In addition, KYT did not net the morning, noon, and night news programs during the service broadcasting period (March 1994-3, 23).
- ^ a b By the way, at the time of April 1982TV OitaIn (TOS), the above anime program is a time shift net (at that time, the TV series "Wednesday special』Simultaneous net).TV Kumamoto(TKU) andTV Miyazaki(UMK) is Fuji TV's simultaneous network.
- ^ On the other hand, the drama "20th Anniversary Program" co-produced with NTVLife of Enatsu Yaeko』Is not available at the same time as the national net frame" Thursday Golden Drama ", and I am doing a delayed net at a later date (from the TV drama database).
- ^ In the timetable for the fiscal year ended April 2009, it is listed as the tentative name "Happy Kitano Shinsho".
- ^ From October 1982 to September 10, in the NTV Fuji Crossnet station, "You can laugh!Was online at the same timeTV Miyazaki(UMK) and Kagoshima Television (KTS) only.
- ^ In addition, after April 1994, 4 after the completion of Fuji TV single net, this time zone is Fuji TV simultaneous net (Local sales) It was changed to the frame and is still ongoing.
- ^ "Special editionWas finally made into a regular broadcast, and was on the simultaneous net from 10:00 to 11:45 on Sunday.
- ^ Miyazakihoso(MRT) says "Feast』Will be discontinued on September 1988, 9, and resumed broadcasting on April 30, 7, seven and a half years later, and will be online only every Friday in the morning until the final episode.
- ^ TV Miyazaki(UMK) was originally organized as the Fuji TV-based main net, and the nationwide net version of the program on weekday afternoons has been unified only to the Fuji-based program from the beginning to the present.
- ^ This system is still used by cross-net stations.TV Oita(TOS) ・TV MiyazakiThe same applies to (UMK).
- ^ By the way, until September 1990, NTV Fuji Crossnet StationTV Nagasaki(KTN) has been broadcasting NTV wide show programs around 12:XNUMX on weekdays since the opening of the station.
- ^ "Smile in the sun!"Grand theaterBoth programs rebroadcast some of the works that MBC had broadcast in the past after moving to KTS.
- ^ The main broadcast ended at MBC "Zenigata HeijiAnd Wednesday's early 19:XNUMX animation ("Docaben→ →Maeterling Blue Bird Chill Chill Michiru Adventure Trip→ →Good luck]) And other Fuji TV programs are rebroadcast.
- ^ However, "Zenigata Heiji』Since there are nearly 900 works, only a part of the rebroadcast on KTS.
- ^ This reorganization was made by the NTV Fuji Crossnet Bureau at that time.TV NagasakiThe same applies to (KTN).
- ^ A similar organization was created by the NTV / TV Asahi Crossnet (outside the Fuji network) station at that time.Aomori Broadcasting(RAB) was also assembled.Of the NTV Fuji Crossnet stations, Kagoshima Television (KTS) was the only one that had this organization at that time.
- ^ this is,27-hour TVBecause of the convenience of broadcasting, the closing on the 23rd and the opening on the 24th cannot be broadcast.
- ^ Sazae-san until September 2010Nissin FoodFront frame.
- ^ The figures are based on the information contained in the program table ("KTS Time Table (No.355)" for the fiscal year ended April 2009) published by KTS on paper.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 2,3 and XNUMX.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 4,5 and XNUMX.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History" p. 223
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 23 and XNUMX.
- ^ "South Japan Newspaper" April 1970, 4 morning edition.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", p. 27. The same applies to "Osumi" and "Sueyoshi".
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 54 and XNUMX.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 28 and 216.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 48 and XNUMX.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 52 and XNUMX.
- ^ "Kagoshima Television 10 Year History", pages 56 and XNUMX.
- ^ From the greetings of the president of Fuji TV in "Kagoshima TV 10 Years History" (page 259).
- ^ a b NHK Weekly Stella National Announcer Directory