Keiji Mizumoto Tokyo Olympics Canoe Sprint Participation Report Meeting Commemorative tree planting <Iwate / Yahaba Town>
If you write the contents roughly
Keiji Mizumoto, Japan National Team for Canoeing at the Tokyo Olympics
"(Yahaba Town) is a sports town.
Keiji Mizumoto from Yahaba Town, Iwate Prefecture, who participated in the canoe sprint at the Tokyo Olympics, will be at the town hall on October XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
MoriokaAdjacent to the southBed townDevelopment progressed asMorioka OfRoadsideCommercial districtContact with.DepopulationIs seriousIwateInTakizawa-Kitakami CityIt is a municipality whose population is increasing at the same time.22CensusAccording to the report, the population density is the highest in Iwate prefecture.
There are several theories about the origin of the place name "Yahaba"..
- Role of the last nine yearsso,Minamoto Abe no SadatoMake an arrow to avengeArrow featherBecause I was allowed to collect.
- The slope of a wetland with steps, meaning "valley hatama" and "valley hatama".
Located in the central part of the prefecture, 10km south of Morioka city, it is a granary area in the center of the prefecture with natural conditions suitable for rice cultivation.
The terrain is flat in the central part, separated by the Kitakami River except for a part in the east, and in the north.Morioka, West continues to the Ou MountainsIwateShizukuishi Town, SouthShiwa TownTouch.
TypicalInland climateIt is hot in summer and cold in winter, but relatively mild.
|Population distribution by age in Yahaba Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yahaba Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yahaba Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 27 census, it increased by 1.74% to 27,678, and the rate of increase / decrease is the second highest among 33 municipalities in the prefecture.
- There are many Jomon archaeological sites, and the "Tsukigamori archaeological site" in the Wami area and the "Shirasawamori archaeological site" in the Shirasawa area are particularly large.
- 813 (Hirohito4 years)- Conqueror GeneralSakaue Tamura MaroTo your current locationTokutan CastleWas built.
- 1599 (Keicho4 years)- Jinroku KamazudabyKazuma hole weirThe excavation of the area had a great impact on the agricultural productivity of the area.
(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemWill be enforced.
- Former Kemuyama Village, Akabayashi Village, Kamiyatsugi Village, Shimoyatsugi Village, Minamiyahaba Village, Kita Yahaba Village, Hiromiyasawa Village, and Matabei Nitta merged.Shiwa-gunKemuyama VillageIs established.
- Shiwa-gun, a part of Dobashi-mura, Takada-mura, Fujisawa-mura, Manono-mura, Kita-gunyama-mura, Higashi-Tokuta-mura, Nishi-Tokuta-mura, and Komizudera-mura merged.Tokuda VillageIs established.
- Murooka Village, Iwashimizu Village, Ota Village, Shirasawa Village, Kitadenpoji Village, and Wami Village merged, Shiwa DistrictFudo VillageIs established.
- 1955 (Showa30 years)May 3 - Kemuyama Village,Tokuda Village,Fudo VillageMerged and Shiwa-gunYahaba VillageBecomes
(41)May 5 --Yahaba Village enforced the town system, Shiwa DistrictYahaba TownBecomes
- Same day-Part of Yahaba Town is Shiwa DistrictTonan VillageWill be incorporated into.
- 1976 (Showa 51)- Cold injury.Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries(at that time,Takeshi Oishi) Yahaba Town is selected as the destination for inspection of the cold weather situation.
- 1985 (60)May 3 --Opening of the new government office building.
- 1990 (Heisei2 years)May 11 --The town cultural center "Rural Hall" was completed.
- 2004 (16)May 11 --Morioka CityTamayama VillageWithMerger of municipalitiesDecided not to participate in the legal council.
- 2007 (19) April 4- Iwate Medical UniversityYahaba campus completed.
- 2011 (23)May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeObserved seismic intensity 6 lower.
- 2016 (28) April 4-Yahaba Town Activity Exchange Center "Yaha Park" opened.
- 2018 (30)May 3 - Tohoku ExpresswayYahaba smart interchangeIn service.
- Mayor:Shozo Takahashi(Shozo Takahashi) (April 2015, 4-)
Unless otherwise specified, according to "2020 Edition Townsman Handbook Material-Yahabacho Seen in Numbers-".
|Mayor Yahaba (public election)|
|First||Shigehei Takahashi||Showa 30 years 4 month 11 Date||Showa 41 years 4 month 30 Date|
|Mayor Yahaba (public election)|
|First||Shigehei Takahashi||Showa 41 years 5 month 1 Date||Showa 42 years 4 month 29 Date|
|2||Chozaburo Tanimura||Showa 42 years 4 month 30 Date||3||oldTokuda Villagelong|
- Yahaba Town Hall
- Yahaba Town Community Center
- Yahaba Townspeople General Gymnasium
- Yahaba Town Cultural Center "Rural Hall"
- Yahaba Town Activity Exchange Center "Yaha Park"
- Yahaba Town Insurance and Welfare Exchange Center "Refreshing House"
- Yahaba Town National Recreation Center
- Yahaba Town Museum of History and Folklore
- Yahaba Municipal Campsite
- Yahaba Town Outdoor Athletic Field "Kakkou Ground"
- Yahaba Town General Ground
- Yahaba Town Saien
- Iwate Prefectural Disaster Prevention Center
- IwateFire school
- Iwate Prefectural Rehabilitation Center
- What is Iwate Prefectural Morioka?Support school
- Iwate Prefectural Forestry Technology Center
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Morioka district wide area firefighting association
- Moriokaminami Fire Department Yahaba Branch Office
- Iwate number allocation area (-November 2014, 11)
- All over Iwate prefecture
- Morioka number allocation area (November 2014, 11-)
In agriculture, rice, wheat, soybeans, etc. are actively produced, and it has long been famous as a Tokuda rice producing area.In industryNational Route 4With the Fujisawa district alongIwate Prefectural Road 281 Yahaba Xianba LineIn the Hiromiyasawa area alongIndustrial parkHave.In commerceTohoku ExpresswayMorioka Minami ICClose toIwate Prefectural Road No. 13 Morioka Waga LineAdjacent to Morioka City across the border between cities and townsDistribution centerHas (Iwate Distribution Center)Wholesale trade-Retail trade-Transportation industryIt is a distribution base in the north-tohoku region where many offices such as are located.
またIwate Medical Universityas well as the Iwate Medical University HospitalDue to the relocation of the company, the medical and real estate leasing industries are also increasing...In the center of the townJRYahaba StationAnd contact Route 4Iwate Prefectural Road No. 207 Yabuki Stop LineThere are offices and various stores along the road.In the centerCooperativeWith a shopping mall operated by Yahaba Commercial DevelopmentMaxvalu,HomacYahaba Shopping Center withAEON TOWN) Exists, and commercial facilities are also open around the medical college and in the west exit area of Yahaba Station.
Collection and delivery business is only available at Ryutsu Center Minami (〒020-0891)Morioka Central Post Office(Morioka City) is in charge, others are in chargeShiwa Post Office(Shiwa-cho, Shiwa-gun) is in charge.
- Yahaba Post Office (formerly a collection and delivery office, but due to the abolition of collection and deliveryShiwa Post OfficeTransferred to)
- Post office in Iwate Distribution Center
- Tokuda Post Office
- Fudo Post Office
- Kamiyatsugi Post Office
- Iwate 21 Akabeko Baseball Corps(Adult baseball-Club team) --I was active based in this town.2007 ToBaseball against cityHe also participated (defeated in the first round) (the pamphlet stated that it was Yahaba City), but it was abolished in the fall of the same year.
- Yahaba Town Cultural Center-Nicknamed "Rural Hall".It is the first full-scale music hall in Iwate prefecture.A performance of the handmade stage "Yahaba Townspeople Theater" by the townspeople is performed every February.The material related to the local area has been selected, and at the 2th performance in 2004, he was originally from the local area and was at the former Morioka Junior High School.Kenji MiyazawaA work dealing with Kenjiro Fujiwara, who was a friend of mine, was performed.
- Yahaba Town Museum of History and Folklore(Tokutan CastleAttached to the ruins)
Sister city/friendship city
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- News (Chinese)
- Iwate DailyProduction Center (Hiromiyasawa, Iwate Prefecture)Local newspaper..Newspapers printed from here will be shipped throughout the prefecture)
- In the townAM radio OfTransmitting stationIs placed. TV ・FM radioThe transmission station is Shiwa Town (next to the south)Johor)It is in.
- NHK Yabiwa Radio Broadcasting Station(Hiromiyasawa. Frequency: 1st broadcast 531kHz, 2nd broadcast 1386kHz. Output 10kW)
- IBC Iwate Broadcasting Yabuki Radio Transmission Station(Smoke mountain. Frequency 684kHz, output 5kW)
- In 30,Radio Miooka(Morioka City, FM) relay station set up in the government office.The town administration information is broadcast from Monday to Friday at 6:6 pm (rebroadcast from Tuesday to Saturday at 5:XNUMX am. Condolences are broadcast for XNUMX minutes on Saturday and Sunday morning).It also distributes the terminal "Yaha Radio" for constantly receiving the broadcasting station.
- Iwate Prefectural Fukata High School
- Hoshikita High School
Junior high school
- Yahaba Municipal Yahaba Higashi Elementary School
- Yahaba Municipal Tokuta Elementary School
- Yahaba Municipal Kemuyama Elementary School
- Yahaba Municipal Fudo Elementary School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka and What Support School
Facilities other than school education
- Iwate Prefectural Industrial Technology Junior CollegeYahaba School (Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College）
- Iwate Fire Fighters School
- Iwate Medical University Hospital(2-1-1 Idaidori)
- The health center is under the jurisdiction of the Prefectural Central Health Center (Morioka City Maru)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
General route bus
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Yahaba Town Urban Circulation Bus (test operation starts from September 2019, 9) With Yahaba StationIwate Medical University Hospital(Yahaba New Hospital) Connect others.Operates only on weekdays
- Iwate North Bus
- Akikita bus
Highway national road
General national road
Main local road
General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 120 Fudo Morioka Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 205 Fudo Yabashi Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 207 Yabuki Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 208 Okesei Tokuda Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 281 Yahaba Xianba Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 285 Morioka Ishitoriya Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 502 Morioka Yawa Bicycle Road Line
- Takanori Yokosawa - Member of the House of Councilors,Chair skiplayer
- Sadazo Kawamura - Judo
- Masahiro Sasaki - Racing driver
- - poet
- - Canoe sprint
- ^ (Iwate Prefectural Office) Life culture of Iwate Origin of place name
- ^ Agricultural Minister surprised to pick up ears and inspect rice fields in Iwate Prefecture "Asahi Shimbun" September 1976, 51, evening edition, 9rd edition, 25th page
- ^ "2020 Edition Townsman Handbook Material-Yahabacho seen by numbers-”. Yahaba Town. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) Small Business Administration
- ^ Ayumi of Yahaba Town [Overview of the Town]
- ^ "Health Center Jurisdiction Information Iwate Prefecture". Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) --Yahaba Town, viewed September 2019, 9
- ^ "Enriched transportation network centered on medical college Yahaba Town runs a circular bus test and increases flights". Iwate Daily(July 2019, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ New highway bus stop at the west exit of Yahaba StationYahaba Town June 2020, 6
- ^ "About extension of new high-speed route bus "Odate Akita Line" and Noshiro Akita Line, Michinoku”. Shuhoku Bus (May 2021, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- "History of Iwate Prefecture Vol. 2 Early Modern Period 1963" Iwate Prefecture, January 1, 30.
- "Yahaba Town Cultural Property Report Vol. 31", Board of Education, Yahaba Town, Shiwa District, Iwate Prefecture, February 2003, 2.
- "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3 Iwate Prefecture" Kadokawa Shoten, 1985.ISBN 4-040-01030-2.
- Heibonsha Regional Information Center "Japanese Historical Place Names Vol. 3 Place Names in Iwate Prefecture" Heibonsha, July 1990, 7.ISBN 4-582-91022-X.