Photo Soccer Match Summary
[National High School Soccer Tournament Hokkaido Qualifying Quarterfinals] Komadai Tomakomai wins the move with Obihiro
If you write the contents roughly
At the end of the first half, Komadai Tomakomai scored 0 points and Obihiro scored 0 points, and both teams will draw in the second half.
The National High School Soccer Championship Hokkaido Qualifying Quarterfinals will be held on October 10th (Monday) at Obihiro Kita High School at Obihiro Forest Sports Park Stadium. → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tomakomai High School attached to Komazawa University
Tomakomai High School attached to Komazawa University(Komazawa University and University, Komazawa University,British: Komazawa University Tomakomai High School) IsHokkaidoTomakomaiLocated at 9-3-XNUMX Misonochoprivatehigh school.BuddhismIs a systemKomazawa University OfCoeducationHigh school.Abbreviation is "Komadai Tomakomai"KomazawaIt is one of the two private high schools in Tomakomai City, Hokkaido.
Inheriting the "founding philosophy" of Komazawa University, which is the parent body, the founding spirit is "Gakugaku Ichiyo" and the Gakugaku goal is "Shinsei Respect"..
- Special advance course
- A Special Advancement-Aiming to enter a national or public university. From the second year, it is divided into humanities and science.
- B Special Advancement-Aim to go on to university or nursing / medical school.
- General Education Course
- Comprehensive system --Aiming for a wide range of career paths and qualifications such as going on to higher education and getting a job.
- Cultural: Select and take "specialized culture" from art, calligraphy, and brass band.
- Physical Education-For students who belong to baseball (boys and girls), soccer, men's basketball, table tennis, cheerleading, ice hockey (men and women), and speed skating.
- The number of students is 804, the number of faculty and staff is 44, and the number of clerical staff is 7..
- 1964 May 4 -Open school.
- 1981 May 12 --The Shudokan is completed.
- 1988 May 12 --Ice hockey rink completed.
- 2002 May 4 --Introduced a course system within the regular course.
- Men's baseball club
- National High School Baseball ChampionshipParticipated in twice,Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentParticipated in twice,Selected High School Baseball TournamentHas participated in 4 times.The championship2004 と2005 Winner, Meiji Jingu Tournament2005 Winner and selection2005 と2014 The second round of is the best result.
- Women's baseball club
- Soccer club
- National high school general physical education meetHave participated in once.
- Table Tennis Department
- Cheerleading club
- Ice hockey club
- Speed skating club
- Men's basketball club
- National high school general physical education meetParticipated in twice,National Athletic MeetParticipated in twice,National High School Basketball ChampionshipHe has participated in the (Winter Cup) once.
- Women's basketball club
- Badminton club
- Golf club
- Soft tennis club
- Judo section
- Street dance club
- Athletics club
- Kendo club
- Art department
- Calligraphy club
- Photo Club
- chorus club
- Tea ceremony club
- Ministry of Social Welfare
- Brass band station
- Newspaper office
- Hashimoto Seiko - Albertville OlympicsBronze medalist, former cyclist-Japan representative for the Summer Olympics,Tokyo Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic GamesPresident Member of the House of Councilors）
- Natsue Seki - Calgary OlympicsJapan national team, cyclist-Seoul OlympicsRepresentation from Japan
- Hiromi Yamamoto - Lillehammer OlympicsBronze medalist
- Tabata Maki - Vancouver OlympicsWomen's group overtaking silver medalist
- Hozumi Masako - ISU World CupJapan representative, Vancouver Olympics women's group overtaking silver medalist
- Risa Takayama --ISU World Cup Japan National Team
- Miki Oshikiri --ISU World Cup Japan National TeamSochi OlympicsRepresentation from Japan·Pyeongchang OlympicRepresentation from Japan
- Yasushi Suzuki - Sarajevo OlympicsRepresentation from Japan
- Akito Sugisawa - Nagano Olympics-Japan representative of ice hockey
- Kunihiko Sakurai - Nagano Olympics-Japan representative of ice hockey
- Keisuke Araki - Sochi Olympics·China representative of ice hockeydirected by
- Takahito Suzuki --Head coach of Japan representative of Pyeongchang Olympics
- Kanae Aoki --2004 Women's World ChampionshipIce Hockey Women's Japan National Team
- Kosuke Sasaki --High school baseball coach.Men's baseball manager
- Atsushi Homma --Adult baseball player
- Naoya Washiya -Former professional baseball player
- Yuki Ito - Pro baseball player.Tokushima Indigo SocksOutfielder
- Masahiro Tanaka - Pro baseball player.Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eaglespitcher
- Oumi Ito - Pro baseball player.Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighterspitcher
- Wakabayashi Rakuto - Pro baseball player.Saitama Seibu LionsOutfielder
- Kenyo Kato -Former professional baseball player
- Susumu Ohrui -Former professional baseball player
- Takuya Tomakomai --Pro-wrestling player-OWE
- Masayasu Yagi --Actor-Theatrical company EXILE
- Kenta Aiki --Impressionist-Zazen Productions
- Koji Houji(Former Men's Baseball Manager-Saibu Gas)
- ^ "School Information-Tomakomai High School attached to Komazawa University”. Tomakomai High School attached to Komazawa University. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Hokkaido Private Junior and Senior High School Association (Private School Navi)". NovemberBrowse.
- The big flag crosses the strait Koma Otomo Komaki baseball club trajectory ISBN-4 8172-0232-7
- National Conquest Koma Otomo Komaki 2004 Summer Koshien Enthusiasm Drama ISBN-4 89453-313-8
- Aim for three consecutive victories! Komadai Tomakomai Baseball Challenge ISBN-4 89453-387-1
- Be proud Komadai Tomakomai 2006nd place XNUMX Summer Koshien ISBN-4 89453 391-X-
- Waseda vs. Komadai Tomakomai ISBN-4 02-273116-8
- Glory Mound Waseda vs Komadai Tomakomai ISBN-4 8124-2919-6