Autumn high school baseball Shikoku tournament combination decided Nitta, Saijo, Saibi will participate from the prefecture Opening October XNUMX [Ehime]
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Ehime prefecture.
The combination of the autumn high school baseball Shikoku tournament, which will be an important reference material for the selection of schools to participate in the spring Senbatsu Koshien, has been decided. … → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Japan,Shikoku regionLocated in the northwest ofSeto Inland SeaFacing.
- Across the Seto Inland SeaHiroshimaHas strong cultural and economic ties with.
- Adjacent prefectures:On landKagawa - Tokushima - Kochi - Hiroshima(Tobikojima,Gourd Island(Gourd Island)), at seaYamaguchi - Oita Is in contact with. What is Hiroshima Prefecture?Tatara Bridge(Nishi-Seto Expressway),Okamura Bridge(Osaki Shimoshima Wide Area Farm Road) Are connected in two places.
- The northern part is the western coast of the Seto Inland Sea,Cape SadaSouth ofToyo StraitThroughThe Pacific OceanLead to.
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Ehime Prefecture are located at the following locations, with a length of 155.99 km east and west and a length of 157.16 km north and south.According to the Geographical Survey Institute's area survey by prefecture, city, ward, town, and village, the area of Ehime prefecture is 5676.23 square kilometers..
|Center of gravity|
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Mountain : Shikoku Mountains,Mount Ishizuchi(Ishizuchi Mountains),
- 平野 : Dogo Plain,Dozen plain,Imabari Plain,Niihama Plain
- basin : Uwa Basin,Ozu Basin
- plateau : Kumakogen,Shiozuka Plateau,Tengu Kougen
- Pass : Hokatsu Pass,Inuyori Pass,Misaka Pass
- Peninsula : Cape Sada Peninsula,Takanawa Peninsula,Yura Peninsula,
- river : Shigenobu River,Hajikawa,Kamo River,Dozan River,Ishite River,Aosha River
- 海域 : Seto Inland Sea,Uwa Sea,Bungo Channel,Iyo Nada,Saitan,Hitanada,Horie Bay,,,,
- islandsDepartment: Boso Islands,Geiyo Islands,Kana Islands
- (I.e. : Hakatajima,Omishima,(I.e.,Qingdao,中,Yuge Island,Futamijima,Koijima,Kujima,Hizuri Island,Gogoshima Island,Takashima,Tojima,Kashima,Yokoshima (Uwajima City, Ehime Prefecture),
And many others.
- National park
- Seto Inland Sea National Park,Ashizuri Uwakai National Park
- National park
- Ishizuchi Quasi-National Park
- Prefectural nature park
- Shikoku Karst Prefectural Nature Park,Saragamine Mountain Range Prefectural Natural Park,Cape Sada Peninsula Uwaumi Prefectural Natural Park,Hijira Prefectural Nature Park,Kinsako Lake Prefectural Nature Park,Okudogo Tamagawa Prefectural Nature Park,Mt. Sasayama Prefectural Natural Park
On the Seto Inland Sea sideRiver,(I.e.Because there is no water, it is easy to suffer from drought. Water restrictions are often established in Matsuyama and other places. In addition,KumakogenIt is cool in, and highland vegetables are cultivated.
Although it is a southern country, there are 1-2 snowfalls a year in winter. EspeciallyKanmon StraitThe wet northwest passing through the sky(I.e. Iyo NadaIt is an area that crosses the land and hits the landCape Sada PeninsulaからUwajima CityThe Nanyo area to the north may be hit by heavy snow near 20 cm in the plains. As aboveWinter pressure distributionBelow, the feature is that there is more snow on the Uwakai side than on the inside of the Seto. On the other handSouth coast lowThere is a mountain on the south side of the snowfall at Toyo center where it is easy to store cold air. Also,Kumakogen TownInland areas are cold in winter and there are also ski areas.
Direct hit of typhoonKochiLess than However, the typhoonChugoku,Sea of JapanIf you leave the area, that is, if you enter the eastern half of the typhoon, strong winds are likely to cause damage. Past, several times, due to strong windcitrusThe fruit damage ofSalt damageIs occurring. Also, the eastern part of the prefectureShikokuchuo City,NiihamaThen.Yamaji styleSuch phenomena are also observed.
|Nanyo district||Chuyo district||Toyo district|
Toyo, Chuyo, Nanyo
Divide the prefecture area into threeToyo,Chuyo,NanyoIs often called. In this case, Toyo meansImabari,Saijo CityRefers to the eastern region. What is Nanyo?Ozu City,Uchiko TownRefers to the west. Chuyo is a region other than this. By the way,MeijiIn the periodKita-gunSome say that (current Ozu City, Uchiko Town) was also included in Chuyo. The three categories are familiar to the citizens of the prefecture, and even now that they are often displayed in municipalities, some broadcastersEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIs also displayed in three categories.
5 local stations
In the administrative division, the local bureau of Ehime Prefecture (from east to Saijo, Imabari, Matsuyama, Hachimanhama, 5 locations in Uwajima) is also used, but the users are mostly limited to administrative personnel.2008 (20)October, Toyo (Saijo), Nakayo (Matsuyama), Nanyo (Uwajima) has been reorganized into a system of three stations, Imabari, Hachimanhama is a branch office.
6 metropolitan areas
- Uma areaArea-92,423
- Niihama/Saijo areaArea-236,714
- Matsuyama areaArea-653,164
- Yawatahama/Ozu AreaArea-166,576
- Uwajima areaArea-131,574
There are the following 11 cities, 7 counties and 9 towns in the prefecture.townAre all read as "chou".village The2005 (Heisei 17)/1/16 OfmergerHas disappeared.The regional division is different from the above division by the prefectural office.
- Toyo district(Eastern part)
- Chuyo district(Chubu)
- Nanyo district(South)
The place name of "Ehime" used to beRecord of Ancient MattersOf the first volumeIzanagiとIzanamiIt appears to be "Iyu-kuni, so-called Aibi" (Iyo-kuni is so-called Ai-buri) in the stage of national life by. Later, "Aiburi" was transformed into "Ehime". It is the only prefecture with a god name.
People have lived in the prefecture for more than 2 years.1995 (7) Tomine and Takami I remains in the former Futami town of Iyo City[Annotation 4]でAT volcanic ashStone tools have been excavated from underneath (Aira and Isawa volcanic ash).
Matsuyama CityThe Kume area is KumeNational constructionIt was the territory controlled by and also its central location. 7-8th century generations on and around the Kishi Plateau between Horikoshi River and Ono River in Kume areaOfficialThe remains are concentrated and distributed, and excavations are underway. The government office is located on the north side of the plateau, the “Corridor Northern Government Office” is located in the center, the “corridor structure” is located in the south-southeast, the Kuriju Abandoned Temple Tower is located outside of the southeast, and the “Kume-gun Saisho-in Temple” is located in the west... Kuruzumi Abandoned Temple is a temple built to overlap the eastern half after the corridor-like structure was destroyed at the end of the 7th century.
- Jun Fujiwara (Fujiwara Junyu no Ran)
- Kono(Sergeant General who confronted the priest)
- Yoshisuke Wakiya(Southern Dynasty）
- Murakami(Murakami Suigun）
- Takeyoshi Murakami(Murakami Suigun）
- Kono Tsunobu(Mr. Kono）
- Toshinao Kono
- Kaneko's home(Kaneko Iyo）
- Utsunomiya Toyoda(Mr. Iyo Utsunomiya）
- Saionji Kimihiro(Mr. Iyo Saionji）
- Katsutaka Toda(Otoyo Daimyo）
- Yoshiaki Kato(Otoyo Daimyo)
- Takato Todo(Otoyo Daimyo)
Iyo Hachihan, that is,Matsuyama Domain,Kishu clanOf the clanSaijo clan,Komatsu Domain,Imabari Domain,Ozu DomainAnd the feudal clanShintani Domain,Uwajima DomainAnd the feudal clanYoshida Domain.. Very short term,Kawanoe DomainExisted.
- July-7 prefectures will be the prefecture as it is by the abandoned clan. Former ShogunateKurashiki PrefectureBelong to.
- September-Transferred to Marugame Prefecture by the former Shogunate.
- November-Part of Marugame Prefecture and Saijo, Komatsu, Imabari, Matsuyama Prefecture merged into Matsuyama Prefecture, Ozu, Shintani, Yoshida, Uwajima Prefecture merged into Uwajima Prefecture.
- 1872 -Matsuyama PrefectureIshitetsu prefecture(Ishizuchiken), UwajimaKamiyamaIt becomes (Kamiyama Ken).
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)-Ishiteki and Kamiyama prefectures merge to become Ehime prefecture (Prime MinisterProclamation No. 60).
- 1876 (Meiji 9)-Merged with Kagawa prefecture, becoming "Ehime prefecture".
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji)- 22rd Infantry RegimentIs founded.
- 1888 (21st year of Meiji)-Separation of Kagawa prefecture, today becomes Ehime prefecture.Iyo RailwayMatsuyama (current Matsuyama city)-opening the line between Mitsu (Shikoku's first railway line).
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)- Ken KojimaIt is,Otsu IncidentWas defended by the independence of the judiciary and was called "God of God" by posterity historians.
- 1893 (26th year of Meiji)- Chuhachi NinomiyaIs a beetle-shaped airplane. Create the world's first power aircraft.
- 1894 (27th year of Meiji)- 22rd Infantry Regiment,Sino-Japanese warでPyongyangからclearEliminate.
- 1904 (37th year of Meiji)- 22rd Infantry Regiment,Russo-Japanese War OfLvshun FortressActive in capture. Since then, it has been hailed as "Iyo's Nikudan Regiment."
- 1943 (Showa 18)- Japanese Navy.Yoshidahama Air BaseCompleted.
- 1944 (Showa 19)- Pacific WarWith the deterioration of the war situation神 風 特別 攻 撃 隊Is the first sortie. 5 out of 2 participating pilotsEhimeso,Enemy aircraft carrierSink.
- 1945 (Showa 20)- Yoshidahama Air BaseIn the skyJapanese Navy Air CorpsIntercepts the U.S. Navy Squadron and shoots down a number of U.S. military aircraft.
- 1945 (Showa 20)- 22rd Infantry Regiment,Battle of OkinawaStruggle in, causing great damage to the US militaryCrushTo do.
- 1946 (Showa 21)- Nankai earthquakeAnd 26 people were killed in the prefecture.
- 1949 (Showa 24)-Integrate four old high schools愛媛 大学Was launched.
- 1951 (Showa 26)-Matsuyama CityInternational Tourism and Culture CitySpecified.
- 1953 (Showa 28)-8th National Athletic Meet (Shikoku National Athletic Meet) held. The first private broadcaster in the prefectureNankai BroadcastingIs open.
- 1957 (Showa 32)- NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting StationStarted TV broadcasting.
- 1964 (Showa 39)- Toyo district New industrial citySpecified in.
- 1973 (Showa 48)- Besshi Copper MineClosed mountain.
- 1977 (Showa 52)- Shikoku Electric PowerIkata Nuclear Power StationStarted operation.
- 1982 (57)-Shikoku's firstFM broadcastAs a stationFM EhimeIs open.
- 1983 (Showa 58)- TechnopolisDesignated by region.
- 1985 (60)-As the first expressway in ShikokuMatsuyama Expressway OfMishima Kawanoe IC - Doi ICOpened.
- Showa merger
- 1955 Although it was a nationwide movement since (30), the merger of cities, towns and villages has progressed rapidly,1954 As of February 29st (Showa 2), there were 1 municipalities in 6 cities and 41 towns, totaling 186 municipalities.1958 By 33st April (Showa 4), there were 1 cities in 10 cities, 42 cities.
- Most mergers1956 (Showa 31) It was fulfilled in the middle. afterwards1963 Until around (Showa 38), the merger continued in May. Since the beginning of the 40s,Mibugawa Town-MiyoshiMerger (the birth of Toyo-cho, the following yearToyo CityPromoted to),Hisaya Village OfMatsuyama CityTransfer toUwakai Village OfUwajima CityIt was only transferred to.
- 1993 (5)-JR Yosan LineIyoichi Station - Takamatsu StationThe electrification work in between is completed.
- 1999 (11)- Nishi-Seto ExpresswayIs completely open (part of the island is unopened).
- 2000 (12)-Matsuyama CityCore cityPromoted to.
- 2001 (13)- Geiyo EarthquakeHappens.
- 2005 (17)- Professional baseballIndependent LeagueShikoku Island League(Current:Shikoku Island League plus) At the same time as the establishmentEhime Mandarin PiratesIs founded.
- 2006 (18)- Nishi-Seto ExpresswayPart of the unopened part of is completed and connected as one road.
- 2006- Ehime FC J2 Promoted to.
- 2017 (29) August 8-north koreaWith the announcement of the ballistic missile launch,Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceMatsuyama GarrisonFor interceptionPatriot missilePAC3 will be deployed for the first time.
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Shigeomi Aoki (1947 (Showa 22) July 4- 1951 (Showa 26) April 4, 4st period)
- 2 fee Hisamatsu Sadatake(1951 (Showa 26) July 5- 1971 (Showa 46) April 1, 27st period)
- 3 fee Haruki Shiraishi(1971 (Showa 46) July 1- 1987 (Showa 62) April 1, 27st period)
- 4 fee Sadayuki Iga(1987 (Showa 62) July 1- 1999 (11) November 1, 27th period)
- 5 fee Kato Moriyuki(1999 (11) January 1 -,2010 (22) November 11, 30th period)
- 6 fee Tokihiro Nakamura (2010 (22) December 12st-1rd period)
Local stations were set up in five cities (Saijo, Imabari, Matsuyama, Uwajima, Hachimanhama) as a prefecture's outsourcing organization, but due to financial difficulties in recent years and mergers of municipalities, they have been reorganized into three prefecture areas: Toyo, Chuyo, and Nanyo. The Toyo Regional Bureau is located in Saijo, the Nakayo Regional Bureau in Matsuyama, the Nanyo Regional Bureau in Uwajima, the Toyo Regional Bureau in Imabari, and the Nanyo Regional Bureau in Hachimanhama.
The agency is
- Toyo Regional Bureau(Saijo City）
- Chuyo Regional Bureau(Matsuyama City）
- Nanyo Regional Bureau(Uwajima City）
Bubble economyLarge-scale tourist facility maintenance at the timeBubble recessionThe fiscal balance of the prefecture deteriorated due to an increase in the outstanding amount of prefectural bond issuance as a result of economic measures during the period. The subsidy decrease due to the trinity reform has made it worse. Therefore, the prefecture is promoting financial reconstruction by freezing, reviewing and postponing large-scale public works, cutting salaries of prefectural staff, selling governor's offices, reorganizing administrative organs, and so on.
- Standard financial scale 3233 yen
- Financial capability index 0.37232 (prefecture average 0.46). Ehime PrefectureFinancial capability indexIt is classified into 0.3-0.4 group III (11 municipalities).
- Ordinary balance ratio 89.8% (prefectural average 92.6)
- Real balance ratio 0.6%
- Personnel and property costs per capita 13 yen (prefectural average 0046 yen)
- Municipal bonds per capita Current amount of 65 yen (prefectural average 6826 yen) Note The above only calculates local government bonds.
- Real debt service ratio 14.6% (prefecture average 14.7%)
- The number of employees per population of 100,000 is 1,388.25 (prefectural average 1,173.11). We are working to reduce the number of staff in line with the capacity optimization plan.
- Laspeyres index 97.1 (prefecture average 99.6)
Local bond balance
- Ordinary account local bond current amount of 9719 billion yen
- The balance of corporate bonds (local bonds) of special accounts other than the above 415 million yen
- Main breakdown Hospital business accounting portion About 213 billion yen
- Local government bonds, etc. of the third sector, etc. ¥3 million
- Total of local bonds, etc. 1 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Outstanding local government bonds, etc. per citizen of Ehime prefecture 70 yen (consolidated accounting)
- Fiscal strength index: Financial strength index of 0.34 (17))
House of Representatives
longLDPWas monopolizing the constituency,45th House of Representatives general electionIn Ehime 3 Wards,Yoichi ShiraishiWas elected.46th House of Representatives general electionThen again the Liberal Democratic Party monopolized the constituency in the single-seat constituency.Proportional Shikoku blockOf 2 wardsNishioka Arata, Of 4 wardsSakurauchi Bunjo(Both menJapan Restoration PartyOfficial) was revived and won.48th House of Representatives general electionThen Yoichi Shiraishi regained his seat.
- Ehime Prefecture 1st Ward -Akihisa Shiozaki
- Ehime Prefecture 2st Ward - Seiichiro Murakami
- Ehime Prefecture 3st Ward - Takumi Ihara
- Ehime Prefecture 4st Ward - Junji Hasegawa
House of Councilors
Like the House of RepresentativesLDPWas monopolized by21st House of Councilors electionThen defeat the current LDP candidateDemocratic Party-Social DemocratsIndependently recommended bySatoshi Tomochi(After that, after going through the Democratic PartyPeople's lives are the firstParty) was elected.2013 Of23st House of Councilors electionThen the Liberal Democratic Party NewcomerShikokuchuo CityLongTakumi IharaWas defeated by another candidate and was elected, and the LDP was to monopolize the seats again.
Legal Affairs Bureau
Japan Ground Self-Defense Force Matsuyama GarrisonTo be stationed at.Public orderandDefense dispatchWill be deployed at power plants, substations, airports, important ports, important bridges, petroleum-related facilities, important production plants, etc. in Ehime Prefecture. If the hostile force predicts an urgent attack, the target will be destroyed quickly. Also, in case of forest fire, drought, flood, etc.Disaster dispatchAlso in charge.
Economic and industrial
Ehime Prefecture accounts for about 1% of the national economy and is called the 1% economy.Nominal name of Ehime prefecture in 30GDPIs 4.99 trillion yen, and the economic growth rate is -2.1%.In 28Matsuyama CityGDP is 1.26 trillion yen, which is about a quarter of the prefecture's total GDP supported by the prefecture's capital, Matsuyama.
Matsuyama metropolitan areaIt is,Matsuyama CityIt consists only of cities in and around it.MountainousTakanawa PeninsulaとShikoku MountainsAmong other thingsIshizuchi MountainsIs a major city in Ehime prefecture due to the influence ofImabari,Niihama,Uwajima CityIt is isolated from such.Therefore, the entire prefecture constitutes a metropolitan area.Takamatsu metropolitan area,Tokushima metropolitan areaIt does not go like this, and it becomes the third largest metropolitan area in Shikoku.But this is a story.Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics BureauTo defineUrban area (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)(1.5% metropolitan area) is the only one listed in Shikoku.By definitionMatsuyama metropolitan areaThe view of the scale of is changing.
As mentioned above, Ehime Prefecture is isolated from the metropolitan area because each area is separated by mountains.The division of the central area defined by Ehime Prefecture is described below.
- Uwajima area(Uwajima metropolitan area)
- Imabari(Imabari metropolitan area)
- Niihama/Saijo area(Araihama metropolitan area)
- Uma area(Shikoku Chuo Metropolitan Area)
- Yawatahama/Ozu Area(Yawatahama metropolitan area)
Ehime Prefecture is geographically divided into Toyo, Chuyo, and Nanyo, but in terms of industry, the aspect varies greatly depending on these regions.
- Toyo isShikokuchuo CityPaper relations,Niihama-Saijo CityChemical industry, non-ferrous metals, industrial machinery, electrical machinery,ImabariThe manufacturing industry is mainly for shipbuilding and towels.
- Chuyo isMatsuyama CityIn the region centered around the city, Matsuyama city alone occupies one-third of the population of Ehime prefecture, and the tertiary industry is the main center of politics, economy, and commercial activities, but the chemical industry also develops in the coastal area. doing.
- Nanyo specializes in primary industries, mainly citrus and aquaculture. On the other hand, the agglomeration of manufacturing industry is poor, and the economic base is also weak. Therefore, prefectures and local governments in Nanyo are trying to attract companies by offering subsidies to attract call centers.
All over the prefecturecitrusIs produced,Mandarin orange-IyokanIs famous.Kiwi fruit-ChestnutIs also famous. The mandarin orange2003 Until (15), we have been the number one spot in Japan, albeit by a small margin. However2004 For the first time in 16 years (34)WakayamaSurrendered to Japan's No. 2017 position and was in second place until 29 (FY2018) and in 30 (FYXNUMX)ShizuokaWas overtaken and came in XNUMXrd place.
- Naked barley -The largest production in Japan.
- Kiwifruit-No. 2 in production in Japan, about XNUMX% nationwide share.
- Iyokan -Production volume is the largest in Japan, with a national share of about 8%.
- Mandarin orange-No. 3 production in Japan, about 15% market share.
- Ponkan -No. 1 in nationwide production, about 35% nationwide share.
- Hassaku -The third largest production volume, about 3% of the national share.
- Chestnut-3rd place in production volume, about 1% share in Japan.
- Navel orange -The third largest production volume, about 4% of the national share.
Forestry output is 57 million yen (2010 ), timber production accounts for 41 billion yen, accounting for 71.2% of the total output... The ratio of timber production is 45.1% in the ratio of forestry output nationwide, which is higher in Ehime prefecture than in Japan... In wood production by itemJapanese cypressWas the most at 22 million yen, and thenCedarIs 18 million yen.
It faces three sea areas with different properties, the Hitanada, Iyotanada, and Uwa Sea, and each has its own fishing industry.
- HitanadaIn, fishing is carried out by small fishing boats. It used to be a good fishing ground for sardines, but resources are depleting and the catch is not high. In the coastal areas, aquaculture of seaweed and other fish is carried out on a small scale. In addition, Thailand, Devera, etc. can be caught in the straits such as the Kurushima Strait. However, aquaculture is not popular.
- Iyo NadaThen, fishing boat fishing is the main focus. Small fish center.
- Uwa SeaThen.pearl,Hamachi(Yellowtail)ofAquacultureIs thriving,ThailandIs the number one in Japan for aquaculture. Pearl culture was also the best in Japan for a long time, but due to the effects of mass mortality, it slipped from the top spot in Japan.
The amount of manufactured goods shipped (2010) was 3 billion yen,Non-ferrous metalWas the highest at 6,044 billion yen (15.9% of the total), followed bypulpIs 5,211 billion yen (13.7%),Transport machineryIs 5,112 billion yen (13.5%),ChemicalIs 4,231 billion yen (11.2%) and oil and coal is 3,936 billion yen (10.4%)..
The total number of establishments (2010) is 2,434 establishments. By industry,foodWas the highest at 460 establishments (18.9%), followed byfiberIs 333 establishments (13.7%) and pulp is 225 establishments (9.2%)... The total number of employees (2010) was 76,347 with food at the highest level at 13,574 (17.8%), followed by pulp with 9,769 (12.8%) and “fiber” with 7,647 (10.0%)..
In the manufacturing industry shipment amount by municipality,ImabariIs the most common at 8,871 billion yen,Saijo CityIs 8,113 billion yen,NiihamaIs 6,150 billion yen,Shikokuchuo CityIs 6,068 billion yen,Matsuyama CityIs 4,237 billion yen. The top fourToyo districtOf the city ofUeshima TownIncluding the above, Toyo district municipalities account for more than 7% (78.5%) of the total manufacturing industry shipment value etc..
- Fiber related
- Sewing industry
- Paper product related
- Shikokuchuo CitySuch. In addition to general paper manufacturing (newspaper, printing paper, wrapping paper, sanitary paper, etc.),calligraphyProduction of daily necessities such as paper is active.
- Niihama,Saijo Cityetc.Sumitomo Group(Sumitomo Metal Mining, Sumitomo Chemical, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, SEN), Steel (Nippon Steel),Mechatronicsな ど
- Imabari City.Solar oil
- Electric machinery
- Niihama City, Saijo City, Imabari City.Renesas Electronics,Sumitomo Heavy Industries,Harrison Toshiba Lightingな ど
- Imabari City.Imabari ShipbuildingandShinkurujima Dockgroup.
- Imabari City, Saijo City.Nippon Shokuken Holdings,Asahi beeretc.
- Fiber related
- Chemical fiber-
- Toray(Matsumae),Teijin(Matsuyama City) And other related factories.
- Matsuyama City.Cosmo Matsuyama Oil,Mitsubishi Chemicaletc.
- Matsuyama City,Toon CitySuch. Electric/electronic parts, agricultural machinery, textile machinery, etc. and their parts.Iseki agricultural machinery,Miura Industry,PHCetc.
- Matsuyama City. ,Shavings(Iyo City)Such Ehime beverage,Yamaki,Martomoetc.
With the withdrawal of electronic parts factories and automobile parts factories, local employees are worried about the decline in employment. However, since the fishery industry is thriving, there are multiple factories for feed and other products.
- Food Products
- Uwajima Cityetc.Mercian,Nisshin Marubeni feedetc.
- Fish paste products
- (Jakoten-Kamaboko-Sharpened fish paste）Yawatahama CitySuch. Hachimizu kamaboko etc.
Bubble burstAfter that, public works were carried out one after another as a part of economic measures, and the construction industry thrived.Trinity reformDue to the decrease in public works, construction companies in the prefecture have gone bankrupt, and some companies are trying to rebuild such as company splits. The Nanyo district, which is suffering from the withdrawal of factories and business establishments due to the slump in the construction industry, has been severely damaged.
|This section includes some computers andBrowsing softwareIncludes characters that cannot be displayed with (the first character of Shimaya is the old font of [High]) .|
In a department store, in Matsuyama cityIyotetsu Takashimaya,Matsuyama MitsukoshiThere is. Mainly as closed storesDaimaru(Imabari-Niihama),Takashimaya(Imabari City). In addition,Imabari DaimaruIt is,2008 (20) Closed in December.
The general supermarket has the following stores.
- Fuji Grand:Fuji Grand Matsuyama,Fujigrand Shigenobu,Emiful MASAKIOther 9 stores in total
- AEON group
- Maxvalu: Matsuyama City, Niihama City, Imabari City
- The big: Niihama City, Matsuyama City, Imabari City
- Marnaka: 27 stores throughout the prefecture, mainly in the Toyo and Chuyo areas
In recent years, it is a supermarket that is open 24 hours a day in OkayamaDaikoku Tensan(La Mu, Dio, since 2005) andHallowsThere is also a store offensive by (since 2010). (As of January 2020, 1 Daikokuten: 7, Hellos: 7)
The main power plant is
- Shikoku Electric PowerSaijo Power Station
- Shikoku Electric PowerIkata Nuclear Power Station(Ikata Town）
- Sumitomo Kyodo PowerMibugawa Thermal Power Station
- Sumitomo Kyodo Electric Power Niihama Thermal Power Station
- Sumitomo Kyodo Electric Power Niihamani Thermal Power Station
In addition, there are several hydro and wind power plants in the prefecture.
The prefecture has the Ikata Nuclear Power Station, which is the only nuclear power station in Shikoku. Shikoku Electric Power's nuclear headquarters is headquarteredTakamatsuWas installed in2011 (23) We plan to relocate to Matsuyama City at the end of June except for some departments such as the Nuclear Fuel Department..
City gasShikoku GasIt is maintained only in some areas such as Matsuyama City, Imabari City, Uwajima City. Therefore, most areas are supplied with propane gas.
Information and communication industry
In Ehime Prefecture, we are subsidizing to attract call centers,Nanyo districtHe has succeeded in attracting a call center to Matsuyama City. In addition to a call center, Matsuyama City also has a centralized administration center of a major insurance company.CybozuMany new jobs are being created, including plans to establish a development base in
The total number of tourists in Ehime prefecture is 2450 million (9), and the total consumption of tourists is 2011 billion yen (1049)..
By region, the Matsuyama area (Chuyo district) Is the most, with a total of 1010, Imabari area (Imabari-Ueshima Town), 436 thousand people, Yawatahama/Ozu area (Yawatahama City-Ozu City-Seiyo City-Uchiko Town-Ikata Town) Totals 402 people (3), Toyo Eastern region (Shikokuchuo City-Niihama-Saijo City) Total 335 thousand people, Uwajima area (Uwajima City-Matsuno Town-Onikita Town-Ainan Town) Has reached a total of 267..
Tourists outside the prefectureOnomichiとImabariTieShimanami KaidoOpened, opened1999 The total number of tourists outside the prefecture has exceeded 1100 million, and the number of tourists has increased significantly, which is called the "Shimanami Boom"..2000 The number of tourists outside the prefecture decreased due to the end of the boom, but since then, the number has remained between 800 million and 1000 million.. The total number of tourists outside the prefecture in 2011 was 9,396 thousand, and the total consumption of tourists was 931 billion yen..
Michelin guideHas a history of 2 years, each selected as 3000 stars in JapanDogo Onsen,ShikokuBiggestHirayama CastleIsMatsuyama CastleIn addition, there are tourist resources such as natural and cultural facilities peculiar to the East, Chugoku, and Nanyo regions, and many events are held in various parts of the prefecture every year.
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Thank you service
- Iseki agricultural machinery
- Iyo Bank
- Ehime Bank
- Daio papermaking
- Daiki Axis
- Face index
- Berg Earth
- Miura Industry
- Unicharm Products
- Young Kyu
- Japan Food Research Institute
Manufacturing industry (machinery/electrical equipment)
Manufacturing industry (shipbuilding)
Manufacturing industry (petroleum/chemical)
Manufacturing industry (paper and pulp)
Manufacturing industry (metal)
Manufacturing industry (food)
- XNUMX Honpo
- Ehime beverage
- Shikoku dairy industry
- Southwest development
- Nippon Shokuken Holdings
- Hakata salt industry
- Mother dreams
Manufacturing industry (fiber)
- Ishizaki Kisen
- Ichinomiya Transport
- Iyo luck
- Iyo Railway
- Uwajima Motor
- Shikoku Development Ferry
- Shikoku Seino Transportation
- Shikoku Meitetsu Transport
- Setouchi Transport
Information and communication industry
Major companies with base offices and factories in the prefecture
- Sumitomo Chemical -Niihama
- Sumitomo Metal Mining -Niihama and Imabari
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries -Niihama City, Saijo City
- Renesas Electronics -Saijo City
- Asahi beer -Saijo City
- Nippon Steel -Saijo City
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan -Saijo City
- Teijin - Matsuyama City
- Toray -Matsumae
- Solar oil -Imabari
- Shinkurujima Dock -Imabari
- Toshiba Lighting & Technology -Imabari
Major companies that have factories and offices in the prefecture (excluding the items above)
- Mitsubishi Chemical - Matsuyama City
- Kurashiki spinning - Matsuyama City
- Just system -Niihama
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma -Niihama
- Shady -Niihama
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical(Ehime Kobayashi Pharmaceutical)-Niihama
- Yoshino plaster -Imabari
- Toray Fine Chemicals - Matsuyama City
- Teijin Kasei - Matsuyama City
- Teijin Fiber - Matsuyama City
- Osaka Soda - Matsuyama City
- Nippon Foods Delica -Saijo City
- Rengo - Matsuyama City
- Lintec -Shikokuchuo
- Mercian -Uwajima City
- Nisshin Marubeni feed -Uwajima City
- Matsuyama Central Post Office
- Matsuyama Nishi Post Office
- Iyo Post Office
- Hojo Post Office
- Matsuyama Minami Post Office
- Matsumae Post Office
- Shigenobu Post Office
- Niihama Post Office
- Imabari Post Office
- Saijo Post Office
- Iyo Mishima Post Office
- Kawanoe Post Office
- Toyo Post Office
- Uwajima Post Office
- Ozu Post Office
- Yawatahama Post Office
- Uwa Post Office
- Uchiko Post Office
Life and transportation
Ehime Prefectural PoliceIt is under the jurisdiction of the headquarters. The following 16 police stations are located.
Japan Coast Guard
Sixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersUnder the jurisdiction of.
- Matsuyama Coast Guard (Matsuyama City)
- Imabari Coast Guard (Imabari City)
- Niihama Coast Guard Station (Niihama City)
- Mishima Kawanoe Branch (Shikoku Chuo City)
- Uwajima Coast Guard (Uwajima City)
- Kurushima Kaikyo Marine Transportation Center(Imabari City)
Currently, the airports in Ehime prefectureMatsuyama AirportOnly.On domestic flightsTokyo-Narita-Osaka-Central part-Fukuoka-Kagoshima-Naha, On international flightsShanghai/Pudong-Seoul/Incheon-Taipei/TaoyuanThere are regular flights to.1959 から1965 UntilNiihamaThere is a maritime airport in the Kuroshima area of OsakaOitaThere was a regular flight to.
|Japan Airlines(JAL)[Annotation 5]||Tokyo/Haneda,Osaka/Itami,Fukuoka,Kagoshima|
|All Nippon Airways(ANA)[Annotation 6]||Tokyo/Haneda,Nagoya/Chubu, Osaka / Itami,Okinawa/Naha|
|IBEX Airlines(IBX)[Annotation 7]||Sapporo/New Chitose, Nagoya / Chubu|
|Jetstar Japan(JJP)[Annotation 8]||Tokyo/Narita|
|China Eastern Airlines (MU)[Annotation 9]||Chugoku-Shanghai/Pudong(Mon-Fri)[Annotation 10]|
|Jeju Airlines(7C)||South Korea-Seoul/Incheon(Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)[Annotation 11]|
|EVA Air(BR)[Annotation 12]||Republic of China (Taiwan)-Taipei/Taoyuan(Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)[Annotation 13]|
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Iyo Railway
- Abandoned line
- General route bus
- Municipal bus
- Regular passenger routes
- : Nagahama Port - Qingdao
- Ishizaki Kisen-Seto Inland Sea Steamship : Matsuyama Tourist Port - Kure Port - Hiroshima Port
- Imabari City Ferry : Imabari Port - Sekizen Islands,(I.e. - Tsushima
- Uwajima Transport Ferry - Yawatahama Port - Beppu Port, Yawatahama Port- Usuki Port
- Ehime Minami Kisen : Uwajima Port - Kujima
- Omishima Ferry : Mori Port - Tadanoumi Port
- Omishima Blue Line : Imabari Port - Geiyo Islands,Omishima - Okamurajima
- : Ueshima Islands - Habu Port,Tateishi Port -Habu Port
- Ieodori Ferry Steamship : Yuge Island - Innoshima
- Kyowa Kisen: Imabari Port-Oshima
- : Hatohama Port - Kurushima - (I.e. - Majima
- Sesame: Takahama Port- Koijima
- National Route XNUMX Ferry : Misaki Port - Saganoseki Port
- : Imabari Port - Geiyo Islands - Ueshima Islands
- Sanko Steamship: Kamijima Islands-
- -Oshima:Ujima - Hakatajima
- Shikoku Development Ferry : Toyo Port - Osaka Nanko,Niihama East Port - Kobe Port
- Fortune steamer -Uwajima Port:Hizuri Island - Tojima - Kashima
- Ninety four orange ferry: Yawatahama Port-Usuki Port
- Nagae Ferry-Iwaki Steamship: Yangtze River Port-Habu Port
- Nakajima Steamship : Mitsuhama Port - Kana Islands,Takahama Port -Kana Islands
- Niihama Municipal Boat : Niihama Port - Arai Oshima
- Habu Merchant Ship : Ikuna Island -Innoshima- Saki Port - Mihara Port
- Boshi Ferry-Suo Oshima Matsuyama Ferry : Mitsuhama Port - Ibota Port - Yanai Port
- toll road
- General national road
- (The following national roadsMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismManagement of Shikoku Regional Development Bureau)
- (The following national roads are managed by Ehime Prefecture)
- Prefectural road
- Wide area agricultural road-Farm-free farm road
- Osaki Shimoshima Wide Area Farm Road(Connect with Hiroshima Prefecture)
Medical and welfare
- Disaster base hospital
- Ehime Prefecture Disaster Base Hospital
- Licensed Nursery School
- List of Ehime Preschools
Part of the prefecture, especiallyNanyo districtIn public junior high school, there is still a problem of so-called compulsory club activities for students.
- 愛媛 大学(National University CorporationEhime University) (Matsuyama City)
- Ehime Prefectural University of Medical Technology(Tobe Town, Iyo District)
- Imabari Meitoku Junior College(Imabari Meitoku Gakuen) (Imabari City)
- Okayama University of ScienceImabari Campus (Kake Gakuen) (Imabari City)
- Pacific Rim University Junior College(School foundation Soushi Gakuen) (Uwajima City)
- University of St. Catherine(School of St. Catalina) (Matsuyama City)
- St. Catherine University Junior College(School of St. Catalina) (Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama University(School corporationMatsuyama University) (Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama Junior College(Matsuyama University) (Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama Shinonome Women's University(Matsuyama Shinonome Academy) (Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama Shinonome Junior College(Matsuyama Shinonome Academy) (Matsuyama City)
- Human Environment UniversityMatsuyama Campus (Kawara Gakuen)(Matsuyama City)
- Open University Ehime Learning Center (OUJ Academy)(Matsuyama City)
College of technology
- Niihama National College of Technology(Niihama City)
- Yuge National College of Technology(Kamijima Town, Ochi District)
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama West Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Uwajima South Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Imabari East Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Vocational School List
- List of Ehime Prefecture special needs schools
- Ehime Prefectural High School List
- Ehime Junior High School List
- Ehime Elementary School List
- List of kindergartens in Ehime
Facilities other than school education
- Namikata Maritime Technical College(Imabari City)
- Ehime Prefectural Ehime Central Industrial Technology College(Imabari City) (Vocational development school based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)
- (Matsuyama City) (Vocational development school based on the Vocational Ability Development Act)
- (Niihama City) (Vocational development school based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)
- (Uwajima City) (Vocational Development School based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)
- Local newspaper
- National newspaper
- NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting Station(Digital terrestrial broadcastingRemote control number: Overall = 1, Education (E-tele) = 2)
- Nankai Broadcasting (RNB) (NTV series, Remote control number = 4)
- TV Ehime (EBC) (Fuji TV series, Remote control number = 8)
- Ai TV (ITV) (TBS series, Remote control number = 6)
- Ehime Asahi TV (eat) (TV Asahi series, Remote control number = 5)
The master station transmission station for digital TV is in Iyo CityMountainIt is located in
NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting Station
In Ehime prefecture1957 (32)May 5ToNHK Matsuyama Broadcasting StationBut the next1958 (33)May 12ToNankai BroadcastingStarted TV broadcasting by VHF wave respectively. Four years later1962 (37)May 6NHK Matsuyama has begun broadcasting educational TV (E-Television) in addition to the general TV until then, and as a result, this will be the last VHF station in Ehime prefecture. And UHF stations opened nationwide1969 (44)May 12, Ehime Broadcasting (currently the first UHF station in Ehime Prefecture)TV Ehime) Was opened. After that, until the beginning of Heisei, there was no change in the television situation, and for 23 years, NHK, Nippon Television and Fuji-based 3 stations and 4 wave era continued. However, when entering Heisei1992 (4)May 10ToAi TVBut,1995 (7)May 4ToEhime Asahi TVSince the opening of the TV, the number of commercial broadcasts has suddenly doubled, and the television environment has changed and improved significantly. afterwards2006 (18)May 10, All stations at onceTerrestrial digital TV broadcasting(Common name:Terrestrial digital), after 5 years of analog/digital coexistence period2011 (23)May 7The analog broadcasting until then is finished and it reaches the present.
FM Ehime's master station transmission station and Nankai Broadcasting's FM complementary broadcast main relay station are the same as the digital TV master stationMountainHowever, the NHK-FM transmission station is located in downtown Matsuyama.ShiroyamaIt is located in
- AM radio station
- FM radio station
Community radio stations
- FM radio burr(Imabari Community Broadcast）
- No FM (Uwajima Cable TVIs part-time)
- Hello! NEW Niihama FM (Heart network）
Cable tv station
- Ehime CTV(Matsuyama City, The service area is Matsuyama City,Toon City,Matsumae,Tobe Town,Iyo City,Kumakogen Town,Ainan Town）
- Imabari CTV(Imabari）
- Kamijima Town CATV(Ueshima Town）
- Uwajima Cable TV(Uwajima City）
- Cable network Nishiseto(Ozu City）
- Shikoku Central Television(Shikokuchuo City）
- Seiyo CATV(Seiyo City）
- Heart network(Niihama, The service area is Niihama City,Saijo City）
- Hachisai CATV(Ikata Town, The service area is Ikata-cho,Yawatahama City）
Amateur radio FM relay station (repeater) installation location/frequency
- JR5WA (Matsuyama CityTakanawa mountain) 439.40 MHz, 1291.38 MHz, 2426.22 MHz
- It is installed on the Takanawa Peninsula protruding from the Shikoku side into the Nishi Seto Inland Sea, on the summit of Takanawa Mountain with an altitude of about 1000 m, relaying Matsuyama with the first and second populations of Ehime Prefecture and Imabari, and a wide area such as the coastal area of the Nishi Seto Inland Sea. Repeater with various service areas
- JR5WC (Kumakogen TownJingamori) 439.82 MHz, 1292.82 MHz
- Saragamine Mountain Range Prefectural Natural ParkIt is located in Jingamori, an altitude of 1,200m, and is located at the highest peak in the prefecture. In addition to relaying the Matsuyama Plain and Kuma-Kogen Town, it also includes the Seto Inland Sea coastal areas of western Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, and Oita as service areas.[Annotation 14].
- JR5WK (Uwajima CityKoiwamichi) 439.76 MHz, 1292.36 MHz
- A repeater located on Koiwamichi (formerly Tsushima Town) at an altitude of about 450m and relays between the central city of Nanyo, Uwajima, and Minamiuwa-gun. In Nanyo, there are few flatlands, and because of the rias coast, radio wave propagation between cities is poor, and a relay station is indispensable.
- JR5WO (Shikokuchuo CityKureishi Kogen) 439.64 MHz, 1292.74 MHz
- Located in the Kureishi Plateau at an altitude of 800 m, it is the former area of Niihama, Shikoku Chuo, the western part of Kagawa Prefecture and the mountain village of Toyo.Shingu Village-Besshi YamamuraRepeater to relay. The coastal areas of western Okayama prefecture and eastern Hiroshima prefecture are also included in the service area due to sea propagation.
- JR5WR (Ozu CityMt. Kannan) 439.88 MHz, 1292.22 MHz, 2425.44 MHz
- ParaglidingThe repeater is located in Jinnanyama at an altitude of 710m, where there are bases, etc. A part of Kuma Kogen Town is also included in the service area.
- JR5WS (Izumigamori, Uwajima City) 439.56 MHz, 1292.60 MHz, 2425.38 MHz
- A repeater located in Izumigamori, which has a TV tower in the Uwajima area at an altitude of about 750 m, and relays between Uwajima city and Onikita-cho/Matsuno-cho. The coastal area in the southern part of Oita prefecture, which is located on the opposite bank from the altitude, is also included in the service area.
- JR5WW (Saijo CityYokomine Temple) 439.96 MHz
- A repeater that relays Saijo and Imabari above Yokomineji Temple at an altitude of 780m. From its altitudeHitanadaThe area is also included in the service area.
- JR5WX (Ikata TownMiharuyama) 439.52 MHz, 1292.66 MHz
- A repeater located on Mt. Mihara (elevation of about 400 meters), which is the middle point of Cape Sada, and relays each town on the Cape Sada Peninsula to the cities of Yawatahama City and the coast of Iyotan and Uwa Sea. From that location, Matsuyama and the east coast of Oita Prefecture are also included in the service area.
- JR5WY (Ainan TownMishou Nakaura) 439.62 MHz
- A local repeater located in Nakaura, a former Miso town at an altitude of about 200m, that relays the whole area of the Ainan area where the radio wave condition is bad due to the rias coast
- JR5VL (Iyo CityShinkozan) 439.20 MHz, 1291.56 MHz
- Located on Mt. Qinhuang, which has a TV transmission tower in the Zhongshan area at an altitude of about 870m, the plan repeater relays the Matsuyama plain and mountain villages such as former Nakayama town, former Hirota village and Uchiko town. From that location, part of Kuma Kogen Town and the western part of Hiroshima Prefecture, Yamaguchi Prefecture, and the Seto Inland Sea coastal area of Oita Prefecture are also included in the service area.
- JP5YCF (Ominegadai, Matsuyama City) 439.62 MHz, 1292.62 MHz
- A local repeater that relays between Matsuyama plains, which has more than one-third of the population of Ehime prefecture.JRMatsuyama StationIt is installed on Ominegadai, which has an altitude of 130 meters on the west side of.
- JP5YCG (Ueshima TownUoshima Shiroyama) 439.90 MHz, 1292.56 MHz
- On the solitary island in the center of the Seto Inland Sea, the fishing islandUoshimaThis is a repeater that is installed on the Shiroyama Observatory (at an altitude of 150 meters) and the village of Uoshima faces Hiroshima prefecture, so it relays the entire former Uoshima village and the entire Toyo area of Ehime prefecture. Although the altitude is not so high, it has strong sea propagation, soShimanami KaidoIs also included in the service area.
- JP5YCI (Seiyo CityKongo Rock) 439.70 MHz
- A repeater located in Kongoiwa (altitude about 500 meters), which has a TV tower in the Nomura area, and relays between the Nomura area in the mountains and Ozu City. Due to the altitude, part of Hijikawa town is also included in the service area.
- JP5YCJ (Yawatahama CityTownship) 1292.02 MHz
- A local repeater that relays between Yawatahama City and Ozu City in a village (pass) at an altitude of about 300 meters in the western part of Yawatahama City.
Japan Amateur Radio Federation Make (JARL) a licenseeAmateur radioRelay stations are installed in various locations throughout the prefecture, and the operation and management is conducted by volunteers by the Ehime Repeater Study Group, which has a close relationship with the JARL Ehime Prefectural Branch, except for JR5WA, which is a direct control station of JARL. The topography of Ehime prefecture is the highest peak in western JapanMount IshizuchiThere are many steep mountains, such as those with ridges, and there are various factors that hinder communication between cities and villages, such as the Ryan coast of Nanyo, so there is a feature that it is installed to cover them..
Prefectural temperament and cultural background
Edo PeriodToIyohachiAs many calledClanAs a result of the separation, the culture is subtly different in each region. This point is the sameShikokuKochi Prefecture (Tosa,Tosa Domain) And Tokushima prefecture (Awa,Tokushima Domain), Nihan (Takamatsu Domain,Marugame ClanThe situation is different from that of Kagawa prefecture (Sanuki).
Meiji EraThe following three geographical divisions, Toyo, Chuyo, and Nanyo, are also indispensable elements for talking about the cultural background.
The Ehime person's temperament is conservative in a nutshell.
Since ancient times, there have been plenty of mountain and seafood, so there are many that can be called local cuisine.
The temperament of the residents is said to have diminished today, but it differs slightly between Toyo, Chuyo and Nanyo.
In a parable, if there is 100 million yen, Toyo people will start business with it and try to increase it by 2 to 3 times, Chuyo people deposit it and use interest rate as a hobby, It is said that people in the Nanyo who dream of life make a large amount of money to spend all night (especially banquets). ing)
The dialect in Ehime prefectureIyobenIt is called, but there are differences depending on the region.Natsume SosekiThe novel "Bocchan"Zona Moshi" is famous for its influence, but it is a dialect of Matsuyama City, and in current Matsuyama City, it is barely a trace to the "Zona" used by some elderly people. Is not used. Iyo dialect has a large regional difference in accent, and in Toyo and ChuyoKeihan accent, In NanyoTokyo accent, In OzuCollapse accent.In terms of vocabulary and expressions, Toyo Eastern isSanuki dialect, Toyo WestHiroshima dialect, ChuyoKansai dialect, NanyoHata dialectYou can see the relationship with.[Source required]
- Barley miso -Ehime Prefecture is nationwideNaked barleyAccount for 4% of the productionMatsuyama PlainでPaddy riceIt is planted as. More than 30 barley miso factories using such wheat are distributed throughout Ehime prefecture. Since a large amount of wheat is used, the amount of koji contained is also slightly increased, fermentation progresses, and the taste has a unique sweetness. It has a unique taste depending on the manufacturing plant, but it is generally said that the sweetness increases as it goes south in the prefecture.Iyo SatsumaSuch as using misolocal cuisineThere is also.
- Soy sauce -Like Miso, the sweetness tends to increase in the south, and people in other prefectures even describe it as "sugar soy sauce" (sometimes sugar is added during the actual making process).
Special products/special products
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Tobe ware(Porcelain,1976 ）
- (Japanese paper,1977 ）
- Traditional crafts
- Ehime FC(Football·J League）
- Ehime FC Ladies(Football·Nadeshiko League）
- FC Imabari(Soccer/J League)
- Ehime Mandarin Pirates(Independent Leaguebaseball-Shikoku Island League plus）
- Ashihara Hall
- Ehime Orange Vikings(basketball-Japan Professional Basketball League）
- Ehime wrestling
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Historic Sites/Old Sites
- Matsuyama Castle
- Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfKorean troop dispatchAt the time ofNaval forceWas the general ofYoshiaki KatoBut,1602 (Keicho 7th year)Hirayama CastleAndShiroyama ParkWhole countryHistoric siteSo, 21 buildings are nationalImportant cultural propertyIs specified in.Kurofune visitHit the next year of1854 (First year of Ansei)RelativeMatsudaira familyByMain platform OfCastle towerAs the herd was rebuilt, the representative emblemAoi's crest.ShiroyamaOf the forest of trees is designated by the prefectureNatural treasure.. For the convenience of climbers,Shiroyama cablewayIs installed.Japan XNUM X Meijo,100 beautiful historical sites in Japan(Dogo OnsenWith),Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection,Top 100 historical parks in JapanMatsuyama Castle with an altitude of 150 mCastle towerThe view from is also wonderful,Matsuyama City OfLandmarkAnd represent Ehime PrefectureTourismSightseeing spotIs.There are only 12 places in JapanExtant castle towerone of.
- Uwajima Castle
- Date familyA castle of 10 stones.Japan XNUM X Meijo.Daimyo garden OfTenkyu GardenAlso extant.There are only 12 places in JapanExtant castle towerone of.
- Imabari Castle
- Takato TodoBuilt byJapan's Three Great Water Castlesso,Japan XNUM X Meijo.
- Ozu Castle
- Japan XNUM X Meijo
- Yuzuki Castle
- Dogo Onsennear中 世 OfCastle OfTerritoryRemains,Japan XNUM X Meijo
- Mt. Ooyama Gion Shrine
- Shikoku karst(Seiyo City, Kuma Kogen Town, Uchiko Town)
- Omogawakei(Kumakogen Town)
- Tenkyu Garden(Uwajima City)
- Setokaze no Oka Park(Ikata Town)
- Uchiza(Uchiko Town)
- Kaimei school(Seiyo City)
- Nameko Gorge(Matsuno Town)
- Kurushima Strait Observatory(Imabari City)
- Fixed observatory(Shikokuchuo City)
- Dogo Onsen(Matsuyama City)
- Japan's SankoyuIt is said to have a history of more than 1 years.
- Yunoura Onsen(Imabari City)
- National health resortOne of
- Inugawa hot spring(Imabari City)
- Motoya Onsen(Saijo City)
Festivals and events
- (Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the first week of April every year) It is held around Matsuyama Castle during this season when cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Daimyo procession, tea party, head familyBaseball fistThe national convention and events by local students are the highlights.
- (Every April 4th, 19th, 20st) Dogo Onsen dance and historical picture scroll parade
- Matsuyama Festival (August 8th, 11th, 12th every year) Baseball fist dance based on baseball fist, baseball fist samba walks around Matsuyama city
Niihama Taiko Festival
October 10th, 16th, 17th every year.
50 in totalDrum standIs a festival that walks around the town.Meiji EraIn addition, with the development of the town, it has become large and luxurious, and it has also affected the taiko drums outside the city.
It was gathered in five districts in the city and held a comparison, and it was so popular that it attracted hundreds of thousands of tourists every year, but now it has fallen to around 5.
The inner stairs of Naiku Shrine in the early morning of the 16th are raised inside the shrine.
17 amKokuryo RiverRiverbed, Yamane ground on the afternoon of the 17th, in front of the factory on the evening of the 17th, in front of Takihama station on the evening of the 17th, Oehama on the morning of 18th, afternoon of the 18th, afternoon of the 18th, etc. ..
Of the Kawanishi district on the morning of the 18th of every other yearNiihama PortFunayuki performed at Ichinomiya ShrineMikoshi OfFunatoIn line with this, an event to accompany a taikodai on a barge. In recent yearsNiihama East PortAlso, in the following year in the Kawanishi district, ship miyuki came to be held.
Awa Odori, one of the "Shikoku Three Big Festivals" lined up in Yosakoi.
Doi Taiko Festival
October 10th, 13th, 14th every year.
The highlight is the support of 14 taiko drums held in Furusato Square on the 14th.
There is also a spectacular fight between the taikodais called "Hachiai" in the Sekigawa area on the 15th.
The dates will vary depending on the shrine,Kama ShrineThen every OctoberSports DayTwo days before, the day before,Ishioka ShrineThen every October 10th and 14th,Isono ShrineIt is October 10th and 15th every year.
Uwajima Ushioni Festival
October 7th, 22th, 23th every year.
Sights and theme parks
- Ehime Prefectural Tobe Zoo(Tobe Town)
- Ehime Children's Castle(Matsuyama City)
- Bansuiso(Hakumatsu Earl House)Foolish Buddha(Natsume SosekiFormer residence) (Matsuyama City)
- Mint Topia Besshi(Niihama City)
- Niihama Marina(Marine Park Niihama, Niihama City)
- Noma Highland(Imabari City)
- (Matsuyama City)
- Ehime Prefectural Science Museum(Niihama) There is the second largest planetarium in the world[Annotation 15].
- Railway History Park in SAIJO(Saijo City）
- Ehime Prefectural Museum of History and Culture(Seiyo City）
- Matsuyama City Shiki Memorial Museum(Matsuyama City）
- Sakanoue Cloud Museum(Matsuyama City)
- Hirose History Museum(Niihama City)
- Ehime Prefectural Museum(Matsuyama City)
- Towel Museum ICHIHIRO(Imabari）
- Itami Juso Memorial Museum(Matsuyama City)
- (Matsuyama City)
- (Matsuyama City)
- Miura Museum "Miurat Village"(Matsuyama City)
- (Matsuyama City)
- Shiden KaiExhibition hall (Ainan Town）
- Bocchan Stadium(Matsuyama City)
- Ninnia stadium(Formerly known as Ehime Prefectural Sports Park Athletic Field) (Matsuyama City)
- Thank you service. Dream Stadium(Imabari City)
- Matsuyama Bicycle Racetrack(Matsuyama City)
- Ehime Prefectural Budokan(Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama Central Park Indoor Playground (Matsuyama City)
- Aqua palette Matsuyama(Matsuyama City)
- Iyotetsu Sports Center(Matsuyama City)
- Matsuyama City General Community Center(Matsuyama City)
- Otsukai Kaikan(Seiyo City)
- The United States of AmericaHawaii
- People's Republic of ChinaDalian
- Economic exchange partnership. There are many companies in Ehime prefecture.
- Australian Commonwealth New South Wales
- 1999 (11) Sister state partnership.
Works set in Ehime Prefecture
- ^ The current prefecture chapter was established in 1989. Even today, public notices that specify prefecture badges are valid, but are rarely used, and only the prefecture flag is often introduced.
- ^ Adjacent across the sea
- ^ Adjacent across the sea
- ^ Both ruins are located at an altitude of about 300 meters. From the bottom of AT volcanic ash at Toho remainsLocally polished stone ax・A trapezoidal stone tool and a large andesite stone core have been found in the Takami I site, with flakes made by chert and fragments made by recommendations. In addition, from the top of AT volcanic ash of Takami I siteKnife shaped stonewareAnd stone cores have been excavated.
- ^ Jay Air,Japan Air CommuterThere are flights operated by the aircraft and crew of.
- ^ ANA WingsThere are flights operated by the aircraft and crew of.
- ^ All Nippon AirwaysCode share with (ANA) (all flights).
- ^ Japan AirlinesCode share with (JAL) (only when connecting to JAL international flights).
- ^ Code-share flights with Japan Airlines (JL).
- ^ Two flights a week (Monday / Friday) at the time of service. The number of flights has been increased from April 2, 2012 to 4 flights a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and from October 18, 3 to 2012 flights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday), but from October 10, 29 to a week. Reduced to 4 flights (Monday / Friday).Airbus A2013 aircraft.
- ^ From November 2017, 11, it will be in service three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday).Boeing 2-3 aircraft. During July / August 737 and the winter schedule, the number of flights was increased to 800 per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday). The 2018 winter schedule will be canceled due to the deterioration of Japan-Korea relations.
- ^ All Nippon Airways (NH) ・Air New ZealandCodeshare flights with (NZ).
- ^ From July 2019, 7, it will be in service twice a week (Thursday and Sunday).Airbus A18 aircraft. From April 2, 321, the number of flights will be increased to 2020 per week (Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday).
- ^ At the time of the opening of the station, there was no planned repeater system and there was no allocation of wide area repeater frequencies.
- ^ Nagoya City Science MuseumUntil 2010, when it was completed, there was one of the world's largest science museums.
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ Hiroshi Terauchi "Ehime no Akebono" "History of Ehime Prefecture, Pp. 13-14.
- ^ Hiroshi Terauchi "Ancient Nation and Iyo Kuni"History of Ehime PrefecturePp. 43-44.
- ^ "Special region of Japan Special edition 64 Is this all right? Ehime Prefecture42, 43.
- ^ "Special region of Japan Special edition 64 Is this all right? Ehime Prefecture44, 45.
- ^ "Special region of Japan Special edition 64 Is this all right? Ehime Prefecture』46, 47
- ^ a b c Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Statistics Department (2010) “Production Forestry Income Statistics”
- ^ Forest Department, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department, Ehime Prefecture “For forests and forestry in Ehime (22 version)”
- ^ a b c d Economic Statistics Section, Statistics Division, Administration Bureau, Planning and Promotion Department, Ehime Prefecture (2010) "22 Industrial Statistics Survey"
- ^ [Radioactivity Leakage] Shikoku Electric Power and Nuclear Power Headquarters Move to Ehime -MSN Sankei News December 2011, 4[Broken link]
- ^ Ehime Prefecture (2011) “Number of tourists and their consumption in 23”, page 2
- ^ a b Ehime Prefecture (2011) “Number of tourists and their consumption in 23”, page 3
- ^ a b Ehime Prefecture (2011) “Number of tourists and their consumption in 23”, page 5
- ^ Ehime Prefecture (2011) “23 Tourists and Their Consumption”, page 4
- ^ Mobile Ham May 1985/January 5 Issue Radio Experiment, CQ ham radio October 1986 CQ Publisher, JARL Ehime Prefectural Bulletin 1-2008
- Kusuo Uchida; Hiroshi Terauchi; Tsutomu Kawaoka; Tatsuo Yano "History of Ehime Prefecture" Yamakawa Shuppansha, 2003.ISBN 978-4-634-32380-3.
- "Special Edition of Japan's Special Region 64 Is This OK? Ehime Prefecture" Micro Magazine, 2014.ISBN 978-4-89637-487-2.
- Tourist destinations in Ehime prefecture
- Image of ehime prefecture
- Natural scenic spots in Ehime prefecture
- Ehime (asteroid)
- Ehime stone
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
|Changes in administrative districts|
Kagawa Prefecture (3rd)