High school baseball Tohoku tournament Odate Keio breaks through the first match
If you write the contents roughly
Omagari Technical High School played against Too Gijuku, the third representative of Aomori.
High school baseball that leads to Senbatsu Koshien in spring, Tohoku tournament in autumn has started in Miyagi prefecture.XNUMX schools that won the prefectural tournament ... → Continue reading
ABS Akita Broadcasting
It is a local broadcasting station affiliated with Nippon Television.We will deliver the latest news in Akita prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tooku Gijuku High School
Hirosaki Domain OfClan schoolThe rehearsal hall was taken over by the Hirosaki Han-Ei School in May 5, but was abolished due to the school system reform in August 5.For this reason, he is the former feudal lord.Tsugaru TsuguakiraWith financial support fromKikuchi KuroBecame the founder, and the school was opened in November 5, with the teachers, facilities, and textbooks of the former clan school almost taken over.Soon Kikuchi learnedKeio UniversityNamed after Too Gijuku.
In the 7th year of the Meiji era, he came to Too Gijuku as an English teacher.John IngIs my mother's schoolUniversity of AsburyDispatched 5 students to.From the beginning, he hired a foreign teacher with a high salary and used American textbooks, so he was the author of "Unbeaten Tracks in Japan" in 11.Isabella BirdWas called a college.In fact, five people from Too Gijuku were studying abroad in the United States for the first time in the 5th year of the Meiji era, but it is said that they were comparable to local students, such as being able to go on to a local university immediately.
However, all foreign teachers are evangelists, and as the missionary effect of evangelism increases,Yoichi HondaBy the head of the schoolFreedom Civil Rights MovementAs the han system became more active, the wind became stronger, and at the end of the 15th year of the Meiji era, financial support from the former feudal lord was cut off.Although it was transferred to Hirosaki City at the end of March 34 due to financial difficulties, it was transferred to the Prefectural Technical School (currently the current school) in 3.Aomori Prefectural Hirosaki Technical High School) Was set up in Hirosaki (the school building was diverted from Too Gijuku), and the school was closed, and until then it was transferred to the prefecture.With the opening of the prefectural technical school, the prefectural Hirosaki Junior High School Tou Gijuku was closed in March 3.After that, with the help of the US Methodist Mission (Evangelism Church) and local officials wishing for the revival of Too Gijuku, he became the head of the school.Junzo SasamoriIt was revived in 11.
- 1796 (Kansei 8th year) July 7-The 9th Hirosaki feudal lordTsugaru Neyoko, Established a clan school rehearsal hall in Shimoshiroganecho 2.
- 1872 (Meiji 5) May-Hirosaki Han-English School was established, taking over the former Hirosaki Clan School.
- 1872 (5th year of Meiji)- Public schoolAbolishedMinistry of EducationA private school, Tou Gijuku, was newly established (November 11).
- 1873 (Meiji 6)- Yoichi HondaBecame the first head of the school.The first American English teacher in the Tohoku regionCharles wolffIs appointed.
- 1874 (7th year of Meiji)- Kikuchi KuroAt the request ofJohn IngIs appointed as an English teacher.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)- Toshinoshin Sugiyama(Hirosaki DomainElderNarutomo SugiyamaEldest son.Former student.The Sugiyama familyMitsunari IshidaDescendants of. ) Became the vice-principal and the head of the school at the end of the same year.After that, Sugiyama was the head of the school until the school was closed.
- 1901 (Meiji 34) --Become Hirosaki City Hirosaki Junior High School Too Gijuku (due to financial difficulties).
- 1910 (Meiji 43) --Become Too Gijuku, Aomori Prefectural Hirosaki Junior High School.
- 1913 (Taisho 2) --The school will be closed.
- 1922 (Taisho 11) --By the movement of Toshinoshin Sugiyama and othersJohn WesleyUnited States to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ministryMethodist(I.e.Reconstructed as a private school with the cooperation of and related parties.Junzo Sasamori, Became the first president of the revival school.
- 1923 (Taisho 12) --The uniform is a double black suit, and the tie is color-coded for each grade.
- 1947 (Showa 22) --The new school system creates a new high school and junior high school, and co-education.
- 1972 (47) --Ceremony held to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of the school.
- 1980 (55) --A special advancement course was established.
- 1985 (60) --The "Keijin Mistress", which has been used in the founding spirit, is officially defined as a school lesson.
- 1986 (61) --Groundbreaking ceremony for new construction of school building relocation.
- 1987 (Showa 62)- 石川A new school building was completed in the character Chojamori and moved from Shimoshiroganecho.
- 1988 (63) --A new uniform was established as a single type blazer.New school building dedication ceremony held.
- 1990 (2) --Pipe Organ (Germany) Karl SchukeMade) Dedication ceremony held.
- 1991 (3) --The dedication ceremony for the completion of the Education and Training Center was held.
- 1992 (4) --Ceremony held to commemorate the 120th anniversary of the opening of the school.
- 1993 (5) --The independent employment course has been abolished due to a decrease in the number of applicants for employment.
- 1997 (9) --Co-education revival.New men's uniform.
- 1999 (11) --Completion of the new general gymnasium.
- 2002 (14) January 1-Chairman of Too GijukuYoshiro TazawaDue to his death, a memorial service is held.Kimura MorioThe Governor of Aomori Prefecture (at that time) also attended.
- 2002 (14) --Ceremony held to commemorate the 130th anniversary of the opening of the school.
- general course
- B course (general course, international liberal arts course)
- Employment course (Abolished in 63 because the number of applicants for higher school such as universities increased after the relocation of the school building in 5 and the number of applicants for employment decreased)
- general course
Politics / Thought
- Ichinohe Hyoe - soldier,Superintendent of education,Gakuin院長
- Chinda Sutemi - Foreign affairsUnder Secretary, Ambassador to the United States,Samurai chief,Priest
- Aimaro Sato - Priest,Diplomat,Geheimrat
- Luonan - journalist
- Yoshimasa Yamada --Revolutionary activist
- Junzaburo Yamada --Revolutionary activist, younger brother of Yoshimasa Yamada
- Juji Nakada - Holiness ChurchFounder of
- Kimura Morio --Former Governor of Aomori Prefecture
- Yoshiro Tazawa --Former member of the House of Representatives, former president of Tou Gijuku
- Kazunori Seki -YuanNishimeya Villagelong
- Junichi Furukawa – Olympic athletes (skiing)
- Tosannoura Kinshiro - Grand SumoWrestler
- Reika Sangada - SkiNordic compoundplayer
- Kimura -YuanAlpine skiingplayer
- Harasaki Masato --Former professional soccer player (Bellmare Hiratsuka-Omiya Ardija-Vegalta Sendai）
- Tamotsu Nakamura --Former professional soccer player (Bellmare Hiratsuka）
- Sato red green - 作家,Poet,Sato HachiroFather * Dropped out,Aomori Prefectural Ordinary Junior High SchoolTransfer to
- Ikanichi - 作家
- Saito Unaoki - Comedian(Sophie）
- Ikuro Sato - musician
- Saya Kamata - announcer(Former Toyama TV）
- Konan RailwayOwani LineGijuku High School Mae Station3 minutes on foot
- JROu Main LineIshikawa Station10 minutes on foot
- Konan BusSanbonyanagi ――Via Iwakiso ―― Gijuku High School Line-Sakuragaoka ――Via Masugata ―― Gijuku High School Line
- Too Gijuku Foundation / Tou Gijuku Sponsorship "-See by Materials-History of Tou Gijuku" 130th Anniversary, October 2002
- "New Edition Hirosaki City History" Editorial Committee Edition "New Edition Hirosaki City History History Edition 4 (Modern / Contemporary 1)" Hirosaki City Planning Department Planning Division, October 2005
- "Juji Nakada Den" by Isamu Yoneda, Juji Nakada Publishing Committee, 1959
- Koichi Yamamoto "Kendo Jukucho-Junzo Sasamori and Higashioku Gijuku" Shimadzu Shobo 2003
- Kanako Kitahara "Acceptance of Western Studies and Modernity of the Region-Focusing on Tsugaru Higashi Oku Gijuku" Iwata Shoin February 2002
- Aomori High School List
- Former Tooku Gijuku Foreign Teachers' Hall
- Hirosaki Church, United Church of Japan
- Old junior high school
- Episode # 122 Scores for the National High School Baseball Championship