Photo Yuta Sugiura goes to the long-sought Asian amateur!
Ryo Ishikawa Junior's first champ Yuta Sugiura [Introduction to Team Japan]
If you write the contents roughly
In 2019 and 20 years, he has also experienced international games as a member of the national team with Takumi Kanaya and Keita Nakajima.
<Asia Pacific Amateur Championship Advance Information ◇ 2nd ◇ Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club ◇ 6986 Ya… → Continue reading
Golf information ALBA.Net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Started playing golf when he was 5 years old.
Hiroshima Kokusai Gakuin High SchoolWhen I was in school2015 ,Japan amateur golf championshipFinal (36 holes ・Match play) Defeated 10 and 9 to win the championship. 17-year-old 51-day victory is the youngest record. "Japan Open Golf Championship3 under in total, low in 11th placeamateurShined. Low amateur at 17 years old and 148 days is the youngest record.. Contributed to the Japanese team's first victory in 26 years at the "Asia Pacific Amateur Golf Team Championship".
Tohoku Fukushi UniversityWhen I was in school2017 ,Taipei (Taiwan) Held in29st Summer Universiade14th place tie for individuals.In a groupKazutaka Higa, With gold medal..Leading the final day of the Japan OpenYuta IkedaHe chased 5 birdies from 4 strokes, but did not reach 1 stroke and finished 2nd..
2018 ,IndonesiaHeld at18th Asian GamesThen it is the 4th place individually.Won a gold medal with Nakajima and Konno in a group.. "World Amateur Team Championship" 2nd place individually, Japanese team 15th place. "Asia Pacific Amateur Golf ChampionshipWon the championship.As a JapaneseHideki Matsuyama7 years since then.
2019 ,Masters TournamentIn ”, he advanced to the final on the qualifying cut line, but he did not win the low amateur in the 5th place tie with a total of 58 overs...Since Matsuyama as a Japanese in August of the same yearWorld Amateur Golf RankingShining in 1st place. "Sumitomo Mitsui VISA Pacific MastersIn total, 13 under, 2nd place1th amateur champion in history with 4 stroke difference.
2020 , Turned professional and finished 7th at the first round of the Japan Open. "Dunlop Phoenix TournamentIn ", if you line up with a total of 13 under, 4 holesplay offAnd won the first victory after turning professional..It was the same season as the previous year2021 ,Token Home Mate CupOn the 3rd day, the 54rd day was canceled and the number of holes was shortened to 11 holes..
Professional championship (3)
Japan Tour Winner (3)
|No.||Schedule||Convention||Score||Difference from second place||2nd place (Thailand)|
|1@||2019 year 11 month 14-17 day||Sumitomo Mitsui VISA Pacific Masters||-13 (73-66-63-65 = 267)||1 stroke|
|2||2020 year 11 month 19-22 day||Dunlop Phoenix||-13 (68-66-68-69 = 271)||play off|
|3||2021 year 4 month 15-18 day||Token Home Mate Cup||-11 (67-65-70 = 202) *||1 stroke||@|
@ Is an amateur. * Shortened to 54 holes
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya is the youngest V high school in Japan to the top of amateurs”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "17-year-old Takumi Kanaya wins low amateur again”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Japan won the fierce battle and won the championship for the first time in 26 years / Asian Amateur Team Championship”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "National High School Golf Championship> Successive Winners”. Nikkan Sports. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "[Universiade competition is over.Higa won the gold medal for the third consecutive tournament due to the success of the individual silver medal.Women's team is 3th]”. JGA. 2021/9/4Browse.
- ^ "Not only the youngest V in Japan, but Takumi Kanaya "flickered"”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Keita Nakajima Gold Medal Men's Team Gold / Asian Tournament”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya 2nd in individual competition Japan 15th / World Amateur Team Championship”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya qualifies for V "Masters" for the first time in 7 years since Matsuyama / Asia amateur”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya didn't get a low amateur, and the next major is "British"”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya ranked first in the amateur world, the second Japanese since Hideki Matsuyama”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya, Hideki Matsuyama, the fourth amateur V / domestic boy in history”. Sankei Sports. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "One-on-one combat in a new era.Takumi Kanaya wins playoff XNUMXH”. JGTO. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "The total for the year is in the opening round.Rookie Takumi Kanaya is in season V1 as planned”. JGTO. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takumi Kanaya is "excited" to be the number one amateur in the world”. Nikkan Sports. 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Hikari Tanabe Profile”. Golf Digest Online. 2021/9/3Browse.
- List of golfers
- List of medalists for the 2018 Asian Games
- List of people at Tohoku Fukushi University
- List of people from Hiroshima
National teams are basically eachNational FederationFormed by.
CountryBecause the players who represent theCountry）RepresentativeOUR TEAMAlso called.New ZealandThen.CompetitionEvery"All blacks"(rugby)SuchNicknameIs attached,JapanButRugby representative from Japan,Japan national football teamBut"(directed byName) Japan ",Japan national soccer teamIs called "Nadeshiko Japan", and various nicknames have come to be given in each competition.again,Italyof"AzureIn some cases, the nickname of the national team goes beyond the boundaries of the competition.
Generally, the team is selected from the leading players registered in the federation, but in the past, one strong domestic team was often dispatched as it was.Even nowcurlingIn such cases, a single team can be seen.Coaches and coaches may be exclusively assigned to the federation or may be selected from the coaches and coaches of the club team, depending on the policy of the federation.
The national team includes teams of the best members (full representative, A representative depending on the competition) with no restrictions other than the federation (nationality) to which they belong.Second armyTeams in the following positions (B representative, selection, etc., A representative in rugby etc.),ageTeams with restrictions (U- ○ representative (U- is under, ○ is the maximum age),Youth・ Junior etc. are included in this),StudentThere is also a team by.
What is the IOC?International Olympic CommitteeThat thing.As a general rule, athletes who have nationality of the country concerned and have lived for 3 years or more are qualified as representatives.
National team qualifications for each competition
サ ッ カ ー
As a general rule, athletes who have nationality of the country concerned and who have no history of representing other countries are qualified to represent.HoweverDual nationalityMay be provided with special cases.
Only athletes who have not experienced representatives from other countries, including age-specific representatives, will be qualified.However, this does not apply if the permission of the previous country of affiliation has been obtained.
For details, see "United States National Basketball TeamSee.
Follow the IOC rules.
A person who meets at least one of the following conditions is qualified as a representative.Regardless of the nationality you hold, you will be granted qualifications if you meet the requirements.However, representative in one country / region,Representative AOr, the person selected to represent the sevens match is the national / regional rugby association and the representative.World rugbyIf you do not approve, you cannot be represented in another country / region.
- Birth in that country / region.
- At least one of the parents and grandparents was born in that country / region.
- Have been living in the country / region for 36 months or more.
Follow the IOC rules.
1997 ToInternational Baseball Federation (IBAF) TheProfessional baseball playerAdmitted to participate in2000 Sydney OlympicsProfessional athletes participated in the Olympics.However, until now, at IBAF-sponsored competitions including the Olympic GamesMajor Leaguer(Major league baseballPlayer) does not participate.