Ski resort opens in Zao Town Miyagi Zao Eboshi Resort <Miyagi>
If you write the contents roughly
This is an account for "Sendai Television" (Fuji TV series) news.
A ski resort was opened on December XNUMXst at "Miyagi Zao Eboshi Resort" in Zao Town. "Miyagi Zao Eboshi ... → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fuji TV series
There are two networks in the Fuji TV series.one Fuji News Network(Fuji News Network, FNN), and the other isFuji network(Fuji Network System, FNS).The former isNEWSThe latter aims to supply programs, and the latter to supply other broadcast programs.
List of Fuji TV series
- ^ Incidentally,Fuji Television(CX),Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)Radio stations(RespectivelyNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とTokai Radio Broadcast) To an affiliated company.In stations that had an affiliated relationship in the pastKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(in factNETseriesCross net.At that time, ANN and FNN / FNS as an organization were not established)Sapporo TV Broadcasting(NTV seriesCross net with.Fuji TV series is not a member of FNN.The radio division was spun off after the unification of Nippon Television Network System) was also operated as a latte.
- News series
- Fuji Sankei Group
- NRN(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.as well as the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Commercial AM network whose key station is
- Japan News Network(Nippon TVAffiliate news network)
- Nippon Television Network Association(Nippon Television affiliated general broadcast program supply network)
- All Nippon News Network(TV Asahiseries)
- Japan News Network(TBSseries)
- TXN network(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
- List of local news video distribution stations
At the planning stage, the abbreviation is the English company name at that time.Sendai Television Broadcasting Corp.It was SBC which took the acronym of ", but alreadyShinetsu BroadcastingWas used bySendaiCall sign of the master station "JOOX-DTVIs the last two charactersOX(There is an example of using the abbreviation OXT in the past)[Annotation 1]Became (on the websiteDomain nameIs also "ox-tv.co.jp").
Fuji TV series(FNN-FNS) A full-net station of the same series in the Tohoku regionCore stationBut also.In the prefecture companyXNUMX BankTo establish a companyFuji Television Network, Inc,Sokoku Shimbun(Sankei Shimbun)SuchFuji Sankei GroupBecause of the involvement of Fuji TVLocal stationThen, it is one of the stations with a great voice.Remote control key IDIs a key station of Fuji TV / quasi-key stationKansai TVSame as "8With Fuji TV, the physical channel of the Sendai master station 21 ch Same with.
2016 May 12In addition, it is the parent company of Fuji TV.Fuji Media Holdings(FMHD) will acquire additional shares from two affiliated companies, etc.Consolidated subsidiaryIt became.Set up a key station in Tokyo as a subsidiaryBroadcasting holding companySendai Television is the first case in Japan to make a local affiliated station a consolidated subsidiary..
catch copyIt is,2017 Established to commemorate the 55th anniversary of the opening of the stationtimes.Sendai Television. "2016 Up to8 "Maruyo! (Beginning) Sendai TelevisionWas used.Also2011 May 3Occurred inGreat East Japan EarthquakeLater"Both Sendai Television"ofcatch copyIs used.
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|200,000,000 Yen||400,000 share||8|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Fuji Media Holdings||289,200 share||72.30%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares|
|2００ million yen||4００ million yen||500 Yen||400,000 share||8|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Hideo Fukuda||37,000 share||9.25%|
|Yoshihisa Shimura||31,000 share||7.75%|
|Shotaro Aizawa ||31,000 share||7.75%|
|Seigoro Abe||30,000 share||7.50%|
|Shoji Aoyama||29,000 share||7.25%|
|Nobuo Kojima||26,000 share||6.50%|
|Tanezou Hayakawa||21,600 share||5.40%|
|XNUMX Bank||20,000 share||5.00%|
|Promotion Mutual Bank||20,000 share||5.00%|
|Suzuki Estate||20,000 share||5.00%|
|Toyo knife||20,000 share||5.00%|
|East Japan Kogyo||20,000 share||5.00%|
|Hisao Makita||20,000 share||5.00%|
- 1961 October --Established "Sendai Television Incorporated".
May 10 --As the second commercial TV station in Miyagi prefectureSendai cityMogasaki[Annotation 2]Opened in (Partly Japan Educational Television (NET Television), nowTV Asahi) Program net).
- The Mogasaki performance hall was constructed at the same location as the master station transmission station.The head office at the beginning of the station was in the New Sendai Building in Sendai City..
- 1972 May 4 - Izumi CityNankodai[Annotation 4]Opened "OX Housing Plaza".
- 1992 May 10 ――On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the opening of the stationCIintroduction.Change company emblem / logo mark[Annotation 5](See separate section).
- 2002 ――On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the opening of the station, the image character,JUNEAdopted.
- October - Aoba-kuUesugiThe current office building in 5-chome is completedTaihaku WardRelocation work started from the old office building in Mogasaki.
- May 11 --Completed relocation to the current office building in Kamisugi 5-chome.At the same time, the update to the terrestrial digital integrated master (manufactured by Toshiba) is completed and it is in operation.[Annotation 6].
- Around this time, the English company name was changed from "Sendai Television Broadcasting Corp." to "Sendai Television Incorporated."
- 2005 May 12 - Terrestrial digital TV broadcastingStarted the main broadcast (NHK Sendai-TBC-MMTSame day).
- 2006 May 4 - One SegThe main broadcast starts.
- 2011 May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Due to the outbreak, from this afternoonMay 3Until dawnCMWithoutPress special programOrganize.
- 2016 May 12 --Fuji Media HoldingsConsolidated subsidiaryBecome.
- 2019 November 11-Master update (made by Toshiba).
- 1962 May 10 Nippon TVseries-Fuji Television Network, Incseries OfCross netIt opened as a station. NET TV (currentlyTV Asahi) Program was also online at this point.Also Fuji TV,Kansai TV,Tokai TV,Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting,Hiroshima TV,Sapporo TVTogether with the completion of the "7-city Shinkansen network".
- 1969 May 10 FNS (Fuji network) Membership.
- 1970 May 10 Miyagi TVWith the opening of (MTB), NNN will be withdrawn, and most of the programs of the Nippon TV series and some programs of the NET TV series will be transferred to the same station.
- 1975 May 10 East Japan BroadcastingNET TV series programs that remained slightly due to the opening of (KHB) are on the same station, and Nippon TV series programs are mm34[Annotation 7]Moved to and disappeared completely, of the Fuji TV seriesFull netBecome a station.
List of Offices
- Headquarters / Broadcasting Center 〒980-8433 --Miyagi PrefectureSendai cityAoba-kuUesugi5 chome 8 number 33
- Tokyo branch-〒104-0061TokyoChuo-kuGinza5-14-1, 6th floor
- Long time ago,TokyoChuo-kuGinzaIt was in the 4th Ginza Building at 14-11-XNUMX.
- In the building where the company's Tokyo branch was currently locatedJNNAffiliateAomori TVThe Tokyo branch office ofTV Yamaguchi,TV Kochi,Sanin Broadcasting, Fuji TV affiliated stationsSaga tvThe Tokyo branch office was also occupying.
- Osaka branch office: 〒530-0001 Osaka PrefectureOsakaKitaUmeda2 chome 4 number 9 Breeze Tower10 floor
What once existed
- First Headquarters New Sendai Building
- Mogasaki Transmission Station (former head office / broadcasting center) -〒982-0843 Miyagi PrefectureSendai cityTaihaku WardMogasaki 3-12-1
- The site isSpecial elderly nursing home・ It is Dainen Terayama Geron Topia.
- Subway Namboku LineKita-Yobancho Station2 minutes walk from North Exit 7
- JR EastSenzan Line・ Subway Namboku LineKita Sendai Station15 minutes walk
- Miyagi Transportationbus(Sendai Station --Uesugi --Higashikatsuyama - Miyagi Gakuin-Miyagi University): 1-3 bottles per hour
- 1 minute walk from the bus stop in front of Sendai Television
- Sendai City Bus(Sendai Station-In front of Kencho Shiyakusho-NakaeHigashi Sendai-TsurugayaDirection): 5-7 bottles per hour
- Kamisugi 3-chome bus stop XNUMX minutes walk
The "Sendai Broadcasting Mae" bus stop of the Sendai Municipal Bus that was before the move has been changed to "Mogasaki".The current "Sendai Broadcasting Mae" bus stop was initially "East Japan Broadcasting Mae", and was operated as "Agricultural Faculty Mae" until KHB moved to Futabagaoka and Sendai Broadcasting moved to the current office building.The route was mainly for Sendai City Bus (Miyagi Transportation runs several times a day), but with the completion of the company building, Sendai City Bus withdrew from the Miyagi Gakuin Line.Strangely, the bus stop was changed to "Before Sendai Television" after the withdrawal.
- Sendai Broadcasting Enterprise
- Sendai Living Shimbun (free paperPublished "Living Sendai")
- FM Sendai(Date FM)
- "Old logo of Sendai Television and old company emblem"12"(Analog channel number of Sendai Television) markDesignIs Fuji TV,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.The author of the old company emblem and logoYusaku KamekuraWorked on.Kamekura uses the same Miyagi prefecture as the broadcasting areaTohoku BroadcastingHe also works on the old company emblem and logo mark of (TBC). The 12 mark is also used in the subtitle superimpose when notation for stereo broadcasting and bilingual broadcasting.
- On October 1992, 10, the company emblem and logo changed on the occasion of the 1th anniversary of the opening of the station.The company emblem / logo currently used is an affiliated company of Nippon Broadcasting System.Nippon Broadcasting ProjectMade by. "Sendai Television"station"When"putThe "part" is the call sign "JOOX- (D) TV" and the abbreviation "OX" associated with it.O"When"X"The feature is that it looks like.
- The current character is "JUNE(Juni) ". It appeared in October 2002, ahead of the 10th anniversary of the opening of the station.The image is that the call sign JOOX "ox" is from a bull, and the name isChannel numberIt has been adopted from "12" of.A boy with cow horns on his head.
- Animation to start and end broadcasting from 2003OUR STORYIs assembled.Use 7 to 1 episodes out of 5 episodes. Episodes 1,3 and 2,4,5 were used at the start of the broadcast, and episodes XNUMX and XNUMX and XNUMX were used at the end of the broadcast.
- At the start of terrestrial digital broadcasting, it has been transformed into "Digi JUNI" with additional armor.
- Before the birth of "JUNI", there was "Asobo" which was born on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the opening of the station.
There used to be an image song called "Sendai Television Song"1985 OctoberWas used for the opening until..The lyrics are the compositionIzumi TaikuWas in charge of the song.2007 It is included in the 2-CD set "Nostalgic Sendai CM Encyclopedia" released in Japan..
Information camera installation location
- Uesugi Headquarters-In front of the HeadquartersAtago Uesugi Street(Uesugi 1-chome / Uesugi 6-chome intersection) is projected.
- Before the move, it was also installed at the former Mogasaki headquarters.
- Sendai StationEast Exit --Installed on the steel tower of NTT DoCoMo Sendai Building.A panoramic view of Sendai Station from a position equivalent to 120m above the ground.High definitionCorrespondence.After the end of the broadcastFillerIt is used in the video.
- Sendai Airport --Installed at the passenger terminal
- Kesennuma City --From Kesennuma Plaza HotelKesennuma PortI want.NHK Sendai Broadcasting Station4 TV broadcasts in the prefecture area are installed in the same place.
- Tohoku ExpresswaySendai Minami Intergengenear
- Okawara Town
- Since the 1970s, we have been conducting a campaign to distribute "yellow notebooks" for traffic safety in the first grade of elementary school. (Currently distributed from each elementary school in the city) The "yellow notebook" isAkita OfAkita TV,Niigata OfNST Niigata General Television(Currently not done),Shizuoka OfTV Shizuoka,Shimane とTottori OfSanin Chuo Shimpo,San-in Central Television Broadcasting,Ishikawa OfHokuriku Broadcasting(TBS series), Etc. also have a distribution campaign.Also, unlike the yellow notebook,Fukushima OfFukushima Broadcasting(TV Asahi series) But as traffic safety, "Crayon Shin-chanThere was also a "yellow shitajiki" that appointed the character "".
Major TV programs
Some area net
- Ryuta Kawashima's TV Lively Brain Exercise(Monday-Friday 5:20-5:25)- Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System,Akita TV(Saturday only),Nagano Broadcasting,Ishikawa TV,San-in Central TV, And TBS seriesAomori TV,Cross net station OfTV MiyazakiBut it is being broadcast.
- (Monday 25:55 --26:25 Hokkaido TV-Tele ball-Chiba TV-tvk-Me ~ Tele-KBS Kyoto-Sun TV-Hiroshima Home TV-Fukuoka Broadcasting(Co-production with)
- DramaxPLUS (broadcast in January, April, July, October (drama start time))
- Sendai Television Live News It!(Monday-Friday 16:50-19:00, Saturday and Sunday 17:30-18:00)
- Market from MiMi(Monday-Friday 11:20-11:25, midnight of the dayClosingRebroadcast before)
- Market Saturday from MiMi (Saturday 17:25 --17:30)
- FNN Sendai Television NEWS/ Sendai Television NEWS (FNN is attached only to national news. FNN, Monday --Friday 20:54 --21:00, Sunday 6:00 --6:15 ・ OX)
- (Wednesday 26:05 --26:15, Thursday 26:30 --26:40)
- Ko-chan's Happy! Family rice(Thursday 21: 54-22: 00)
- (Tuesday 21:54 --22:00)
- Sendai Iroha special issue (last Friday of every month 19:00 --20:00)
- (Wednesday 21:54-22:00)
- (Wednesday 26:15-26:20)
- Ogata !? (Friday 25:25 --25:40)
- Monthly channel review (1st Saturday 4:55 --5:00)
- Oh my god(Saturday 10: 25-11: 39)
- Sportan! NEO (Saturday 18: 30-19: 00, may be suspended due to special programs, etc.)
- BASEBALL LIVE! (AD)(Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesWar broadcast)
- Tuesday night gameIwate Menkoi TV-Akita TV-Cherry TV-Fukushima TVBut broadcast on the net at the same time.
- The visitor game is produced in-house against Seibu, Lotte, and Orix.The Nippon-Ham Fighter will be broadcast online from Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting.The Softbank game will be broadcast either online from TV Nishinippon or separately produced.
- Japan seriesThe nationwide broadcast will be broadcast by Fuji TV-led production (technical aspects, real-time subtitle broadcasting, interlocking data broadcasting addition, and program transmission are all in charge).
- Spring high school volleyballPrefectural tournament final
- Kano is convenient(Sunday 12:55-13:25)
- (Sunday 14:55-15:00)
- With the Great East Japan Earthquake special project(April 2011-, once a month) *Kansai TV-Okayama BroadcastingThere was a time when I was on a time shift network.
- Watch Ikki !! Drama! (Monday-Friday 15:50-16:50) (Depending on the content)
- It used to be broadcast under the title of "Drama α". Before the start of "Super News" at 17:2005 (until 16), it was also broadcast from 57:17 to 54:2006. Until December 12 14:05 --15:59 (Friday 14:05 --15:04), until March 2007 3:14 --05:16 (Friday 55:15 --04:15 excluded) ), Broadcast from 59:2008 to 6:14 until June 05.
- July-December 2008 7:12-14:05 "Go Premium, 15:58-16:53 "GogodoraHowever, it was unified into "Gogodora" from January 2009.
Fuji TV series delayed net program
Programs without the production station notation are produced by Fuji TV.
- Okabero(Monday 24:55-25:25,Kansai TVProduction)
- KinKi Kids Boom Boom(Tuesday 24:25 --25:10)
- You high jump(Tuesday 25:10 --25:50)
- Goripara memoirs(Wednesday 24:55-25:25,TV West JapanProduction)
- Noitamina(Thursday 25: 40-26: 10)
- Continuous documentary RIDE ON TIME(Friday 24:55 --25:25)
- TV Terakoya(Sunday 5:30-6:00,TV ShizuokaProduction, about 1 month late)
- Goutan Nouveau 2(Sunday 14: 25-14: 55, produced by Kansai TV)
TV TOKYO series program
- Ultraman Trigger(Saturday 5: 30-6: 00)
- Ariyoshi's simultaneous world broadcast ~ What's going on there now? ~(Saturday 12: 00-12: 55)
- Complicated SUMMERS 2 (Saturday 15:00 --15:25)
- Waccha Primagi!(Sunday 6:30-7:00)
- Shinkansen Deformation Robot Shinkalion Z(Sunday 8:30-9:00)
- Do you want to keep up with your house?(Sunday 12:00-12:55)
- Emergency SOS! Great strategy to pull out all the water in the pond(Irregular broadcast)
- Hawthorne(Season 2) (Saturday 25: 05-26: 45, American drama)
- JCB Classic（毎年6月初旬ごろ開催、3日目後半と最終日は仙台放送制作の全国ネット。例年1日目、2日目は宮城県ローカル放送で3日目前半は宮城・東海ローカルだったが、2006年は1日目、2日目は放送なし、3日目前半は宮城のみローカルとなった、大会自体2007年をもって終了。）※HD
- Brain Tele-Atama's Instruction Manual (Torisetsu)-(2008-2011, June every year) * FNS Nationwide Net (Ended in 6, "JCB ClassicThe frame for the last day broadcast was allotted. 2011Great East Japan EarthquakeBroadcast was postponed in October due to the influence of
- Refreshing! Brain Travel (June 2012, 6) * FNS Nationwide Net
- mashup! Ono MUSIO → mash up! Otou MUSIO neo (Sunday 24:35 -25: 05) * HD
- FNN Sendai Broadcasting Evening News
- FNN Sendai Broadcasting Super Time
- FNNSendai Broadcasting Super News(Monday-Friday 16:50-19:00)
- FNNSendai Broadcasting Everyone's News (Monday-Friday 16:50-19:00)
- VarietyInformation program
- Satamaga →Saturday Magazine α
- Super SAT→ Super SAT Mild
- Look! 202
- Sunset TV editorial office
- VEGAL CIO!
- OX Asaichi
- Too much talk
- Miyagi Saturday Studio (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, April 1970-March 4)
- Morning message (Miyagi Prefecture public relations program, April 1983-March 4)
- Searching for Miyagi (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, April 1995-March 4)
- Glitter Fukushi Expedition (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, Broadcast Twice a Month April 2-March 1995)
- Rin! (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, April 1999-March 4)
- Information Magazine Miyagi (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, Broadcast Twice a Month April 2-March 2001)
- Freshly made!Miyagi DON (Miyagi Prefecture Public Relations Program, Broadcast Twice a Month April 2-March 2003)
- My report (Sendai City public relations program, start time unknown-March 1975)
- 60 people's open space (Sendai City public relations program, April 1975-March 4)
- 70 people's open space (Sendai City public relations program, April 1981-March 4)
- Refreshing Radar Sendai (Sendai City Public Relations Program, July 1986-March 7)
- People of the Jozenji family(Sendai City Public Relations Program, April 1999-September 4)
- Sendai Town Theater(Sendai City public relations program, rebroadcast on Thursday 21: 54-22: 00, Friday 5: 14-5: 20) * Subtitled broadcast
- Yoji TV!(December 2000-July 7)
- Breaking news Sportan!(December 2006-July 4)
- (NTT Docomo TohokuProvided by November 2007, 11-February 10, 2008)
- Information live
- Information Live Movin'(April 2007-June 4) * HD
- (Sendai Terminal Building (Espal) Provided by) * HD
- Tohoku Food Culture Cheering Party (Wednesday 21: 54-22: 00)
- Share Otsu Club (Saturday 11: 25-11: 30, 2012 July 7-July 7)
- Smart aging classroom where you can learn on TV
- Sendai Television 45th Anniversary Special Program Researchers / Earthquake Predictors (October 2007, 10 19:19-00:19)
- Prepare for a major earthquake, a portal site for earthquake disaster prevention information in line with this program broadcastEstablished.
- AKB48 cow tongue GIRLS
- Children's Jikan JUNI Channel
- (April 1973-March 4. By the way, at this pointTohoku ShinkansenWas under construction)
- Marukin Gahaha Club
- Good cheese!
- I like it → Flying ○ Moon penguins
- Happiness kit show
- E flat minor at night
- M ☆ KIDS
- Monday Sports (once a month)
- Dramania Club
- FNN Tohoku News First Star(FNN Tohoku block 5 stations (OX-with-ACT-YTS-FTV〔laterYTSIs leaving and to 4 stations], a news program that conveys the topic of Tohoku)
- New Sunday Talk - KuzoyanagiIs a dialogue program that has been the host for 20 years.I was online in each prefecture in Tohoku.
- Glitter now --A documentary program supervised by Kusanagi.Tohoku prefectures and BSNBroadcasting System of NiigataI was online to (JNN affiliated station).
- Our time(Takeo DiiA documentary that is closely related to one person each time.It was broadcast once a month on 1 FNS affiliated stations in Tohoku and Niigata and on Aomori Television (JNN affiliated stations).
- Passion engine* Since March 2011, it has been suspended due to the earthquake.
SKY PerfecTV!Production program for
- J League broadcast-Montedio YamagataMain match (2007
- YamagataThen.1997 May 4ToYamagata TV(1993 May 4ToANNSakuranbo Television, a new station that will be the first FNS affiliate in four years since the integration and transition to the affiliate), has opened, but Sakuranbo Television did not have enough broadcasting equipment to broadcast sports broadcasts nationwide at that time, so OX I asked for production.2008 Since then, the production has been outsourced to Yamagata Television and continues to this day.
Programs produced by FNS affiliated stations
- Kubota Folk Song Country Tour(Akita TVProduction.Until the final episode, it was the only broadcast on the Fuji TV affiliate other than the production station (including Aomori, which does not have the Fuji TV affiliate, Iwate, Yamagata, and Fukushima, which have the Fuji TV affiliate, did not shift to the Fuji TV affiliate until the final episode and other affiliates. Was broadcast on).
- Bananaman Blog Detective(Tokai TV production)
- Gilgamesh(Kansai TV production. OX's firstMidnight anime..This is the second station in Sendai after TBC)
- Play ballSeries (KTV secretariat. In the Kanto areaNational Independent Broadcasting CouncilBecause it is broadcast by member stationsUHF animeIt is also classified into.Therefore, it can be said that it is OX's first UHF anime)
- South Para Z!(Kansai TV production. It has been online since the "Nankai Paradise" era, but it was discontinued in March 2008.)
- Chew the tutorial!(Kansai TV production)
- Adventure tutorial(Kansai TV production-discontinued in September 2009. However, there is a recording set in Sendai after the discontinuation, and that time will be broadcast.)
- Jealousy(Kansai TV production)
- Kakyun!!(Kansai TV production)
- Jaru Jaru x Gin Shari's Yabible(Kansai TV production)
- Coming cat(Kansai TV production)
- Pink Tsurube-The Next One- (Kansai TV production)
- Gutan Nouveau2(Kansai TV production)
- Mentai Piriri(Produced by TV Nishinippon)
- TOKYO control(Fuji Television NEXTProduction)
TV TOKYO series programs (including the Tokyo 12 channel era)
- Mechander Robo
- Dinosaur War Eisenborg
- Science Adventure Unit Tancer 5
- Warrior Gordian
- Legendary God Ideon
- Encyclopedia of Manga Words
- Gold Warrior Gold Lightan
- J9 series
- Maicinggu Machiko
- Anime parent and child theater
- Sun Fang Douglam
- Magical Princess Minky Momo
- The Flying House Adventure
- Armored cavalry bottoms
- PC Travel Detectives
- Alice in Wonderland
- Captain Tsubasa
- Giant Gorg
- Sixty-three sword
- Mr taste
- Idol Legend Eriko
- Sky Battle Record Shurat
- Dash! XNUMXWD
- Don't tell the Ka-to Shinobi
- Idol Angel Welcome Yoko
- The fun Moomin family
- RPG Legend Hepoi
- Genji communication
- Princess Ribbon
- Calimero (2nd work)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Love angel wedding peach
- Slayers NEXT(Broadcast from episode 14, not broadcast in the first term)
- Slayers TRY
- Nurse Angel Ririka SOS
- Neon Genesis EVANGELION
- Toys for children
- Mobile battleship Nadesico
- Sometimes it's a pig(Internet discontinuation on the way)
- Cowboy bebop
- Invention BOY Crab bread
- Surprise man 2000(Internet discontinuation on the way)
- Tokyo Mew Mew
- Sortie! Machine Robo Rescue
- Sonic x
- SD Gundam Force
- Get Ride! Am Driver
- Eyeshield 21
- Beetle King Musiking The Legend of the Forest People
- Gintama(Discontinued after broadcasting until episode 150, episodes 151 to 201 and the 2nd and 2nd extended games have not been broadcast in the prefecture, after the 3rd periodMiyagi TVBroadcast on)
- Galaxy Angel(Galaxy angelThe third period is broadcast on Higashinippon Broadcasting, other series are not broadcast in the prefecture)
- Inazuma Elevenseries(Inazuma Eleven GOIs not broadcast)
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers New Vestroyer(The first period is broadcast on Higashinippon Broadcasting, the third period,Battle PlanetIs not broadcast in the prefecture)
- Little Battlers Experience Series
- Tamagotchi series
- Future card buddy fight
- Yokai watch(Discontinued in episode 205)
- Wake Up, Girls!
- Pretty series(pretty rhythmSeries is not broadcast in the prefecture)
- The secret of secrets
- Pow Patrol(Internet discontinuation on the way)
- Zoid Wild ZERO
- Trolls: The Thing Dance Hug!
- Osomatsu(Broadcast only in the first period)
- Kemono Friends("2" has not been broadcast)
- Mitsuo Komatsubara's Golf Dojo
- Shinsuke Sanba's Uneven College
- Dobadoba Big Bomb
- Monmon Driety
- Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix(Abort on the way)
- US-Japan Counter Roller Game
- Tell me! Ultra Experiment Team ※ HD
- Towns and villages where you can live affluently for 10 yen a month ※ HD
- The Young Best Ten
- Let's GO Idol
- Quiz earth circle
- Mie and Ryoko's chatting thief
- Oedo investigation network
- Round and round Medaman
- Dinosaur squadron Coseidon
- Solomon style
- Let's stay in the countryside!
- Oshikake Spiritual
- 1974 Japan SeriesLotteversusChunichiRound 5 (Korakuen Stadium）[Annotation 8]
- Fugitive Orin 2
- let's become a family)
- Lonely gourmet(Excluding Season 4)
- Midnight cooking
- Happy life without money Good luck Poor's!
- Drama 24(East Japan BroadcastingMigrate from)
- Seeking fishing and romance
- Three old menSeries
- Journey nude
- XNUMX-chome post(TV Osaka production)
- Second generation Japanese style homemaker(TV OsakaProduction)
- NTV seriesProgram
- National Independent Broadcasting CouncilSeries programs
- BLACK LAGOON, BLACK LAGOON The Second Barrage (UHF anime Secretary:Me ~ Tele）
- Staring ☆ Star Wars
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(UHF Anime Secretary:Saitama）
- Kiddy garland(UHF Anime Secretary: TV Saitama)
- Juvenile mameshiba-Mameshiba Ichiro-Maicashiba Ichiro Futen no Shiba Jiro(Tomeisaka Net 6, Secretary:tvk）
- Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel ~ Kyun Kyun ☆ Tokimeki Paradise !! ~(UHF anime)
- Ultra zone
- Becoming a nosh tonight
- Dialect her.0 (produced by Tomeihan Net 6)
- Oshido!! Loincloth club!
- Western Rakuten country EXXTRA
- Real demon pretend THE ORIGIN
- Samurai Cat
- Black and white unjashes(Chiba TVProduction)
- Hobbies stupid(Sun TVProduction)
- CSI: Forensics Team Season 4
- Grays Anatomy love anatomy Season 2
- Cold Case Labyrinth Case Files Seasons 2-6
- Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2
- Lie to Me The moment of liesSeries
- Truru-sama(BeeTVProduction, distribution)
- Rina Akiyama & Yuria Haga's J Vacation
- Here is the best! Frequently Mr. Akiyama
- Galactic Machine Squad Majestic Prince(UHF anime)
- Ghost in the Shell ARISE ALTERNATIVE ARCHITECTURE(UHF anime)
A program of Nippon Television that was broadcast before the opening of Miyagi Television
○ is a program that was transferred after the opening of Miyagi Television.
- Nippon Telenews
- NNN Wide News○
- NNN Today's Events○
- QP 3 minutes cooking --Broadcast until June 1975, 6[Annotation 9], Moved to TBC from June 6th of the same year and produced independently (Planning net program)CBCSwitched to the edition.
- Health promotion era --Transition from TBC, from April 1971 ○
- Hitachi Documentary A wonderful world trip○
- Miyuki Baseball Class○
- Soap bubble holiday○
- What is youth→This is youth→Big youth→Go ahead! Youth
- Nissan Star Theater
- Tokyo Bypass Order→Gold eye
- Look-alike show○
- Speed of light esper
- Ajinomoto Hoihoi Music School
- Mitsubishi Diamond Hour○
- Women's news
- Mom come a little
- Daddy knows anything
- Mysterious Zoro
- Harris Music Present
- Saturday Grand Theater○
- NNN document○
- Kibaza Hour
- Good morning! Children's show○
- Romper room○
- CelebrityStar parade
- Tiger mask : Monday 18:00 --18:30 (Continued online without switching to Miyagi Television after October 1970).
- Eleven of red blood(Continued broadcast after October 1970): Sunday 10:10 --00:10 (until September 30) → Tuesday 1970:9 --18:00 (from October 18)
TV Asahi-affiliated program that was broadcast before the opening of Higashinippon Broadcasting
- From April 1965 after the internet started on Sendai TelevisionTBC(Sendai Broadcasting is "Hiroshi Ogawa Show』), From October 1970Miyagi TVFrom October 1975 after the transition toEast Japan Broadcasting(Parallel broadcasting on 3 stations for 2 months) and broadcast on all commercial broadcasting stations in Sendai.
- Shoujin Tsukikage Hyogo(Toshiro KonoeStarring) →Daikichi Hanayama(Broadcast on Miyagi TV for the last three months)
- Quiz time shock
- Afternoon show
- After starting the internet on Sendai Television, it switched to Tohoku Broadcasting in April 1968, switched to Miyagi Television in October 4, and then switched to Higashinippon Broadcasting in October 1970. broadcast.
- Light color (new) laughter game battle→Light-colored star game battle(MBSProduction / Volvulus era)
- Imperial album(MBS production, transition to TBC due to elimination of intestinal twist)
- In addition to having it → In addition to having it ・ Sister chrysanthemum chapter(MBS production, volvulus era)
- Kurayami XNUMXth Dan
- Spy catcher J3
- Ninja Hattori(Live-action version)
- Kawado's Sanpei Youkai Daisakusen
Usually, commercial broadcasters limit hiring to locals, and even if they are nationwide, at least one person is often hired.[Source required]As of 2021, no announcer from Miyagi Prefecture is working for Sendai Television.
- Takuo Sato(Joined in 1993, Director of Announcement)
- Satoshi Kanazawa(Joined in 1996)
- Kodai Maki(Joined in 2015)
- Yuuki Shimoyama(Akita Asahi BroadcastingTransferred from, joined in 2017)
- (Joined in 2019)
- Sawako Terada(Aomori TVTransferred from, joined in 2004)
- Miwako Umeshima(Joined in 2006)
- Nana Iida(Joined in 2009)
- Sakura Takahashi(Joined in 2017)
- Nishino Irinatsuki(Joined in 2018)
- Hitomi Ito(Joined in 2020)
- Mitsuyoshi Shibayama(Maiden name: Ito. 1966-2004, present:Sendai City Board of Education）
- Tadashi Yamazaki(1966-1969,Chukyo TV→ NET TV /TV AsahiTransferred to.Present: Free announcer, sumo journalist)
- Harumichi Miura (1972-2008, transferred to another department in 2005)
- Hiroyuki Asami(1975-November 2015)
- Tsuyoshi Yanagisawa(1987-Returned to the production department in 2007 and then returned to the site in 2010-February 2017, March 2 Re-transferred to the public relations department)
- Tsuneyuki Shimoda(1990-2005, turned into a free announcer)
- Ayumu Kozuka(2002-2005,Radio NIKKEITransfer to)
- Toru Yamanouchi(Cherry televisionAfter being seconded, he returned to Sendai Television and served as the director of the news bureau before retiring in 2008.Present:Sendai UniversityProfessor)
- Takashi Mugishima (First Director of Los Angeles Bureau)
- Itagaki Ryusuke(2006-2009,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Transfer to)
- Shuichi Hirose(2008-October 2015)
- Ryutaro Inagaki(2011-March 2018 Moved to the press department in 3, left the company in March 2018)
- Yuka Idei(2002-2009,Keizo Production→TV Shizuoka→ Retirement)
- Miki Kato(1991-1998)
- Akiko Okada(1992-1998, Mrs. Takuo Sato Anna)
- Michiko Sugawara(1992-1999)
- Satoko Yagyu(1994-2002, now: Free announcer, Sato Music Office affiliation)
- Yuka Okada(1996-2006, now: free announcer)
- Maiko Osada(1998-2001,Saga tvTadasu MuraokaMrs. Anna)
- Ayako Ohno (1999-2002)
- Aki Sato(1999-2004,KanagawaTransfer to)
- Akiko Mizukami(2003-2008, now: Public Relations Office)
- Hiroko Kobayashi (Currently: Free announcer,Towada Art CenterAdvisor)
- Namie Sugiyama(Free announcer,Sigma SevenBelongs)
- Kazue Somiya (Bloomberg TelevisionReporter)
- Masami Nakatani (1991-, "Mezamashi TV』Miyagi relay charge first reporter)
- Mariko Hasebe(Maiden name: Tsukahara)
- Makiko Hayasaka(Currently: Makiko. 2005-2011)
- Kairi Hayashi(1998-, now: Public Relations Office)
- Hara Erina(2005-2011)
- Hitomi Oguchi(2012-2015)
- Kinoshita Rune(2013-2017)
- Eri Takaya(2013-2017)
- Honami Kobayashi(OriginalSenior Managing Director..During the Fuji TV news station era,FNN Super Time』\ Weekend version caster experience)
- Fuki Azuma(1999-2010. After retirementTV AsahiThroughInformation Live Miyaneya[Annotation 10]Acting as a reporter)
Dainenjiyama / Mogasaki Transmission Station(Former Headquarters / Broadcasting Center)
デ ジ タ ル
- callsign - JOOX-DTV
- Call name --Sendai Hosou Digital Television
- Remote control key ID - 8
- Sendai 21ch 3kW(Effective radiant power 30kW)
- Transmitter-TDU series (Toshiba) 3kW 1 unit system
- 200W unit parallel x 18 has a margin.Therefore, even if one power amplifier failsAutomatic gain controlCan be operated at rated output.Cooling is air-cooled.There is a color display on the front that displays operation information.Good Design AwardAward.
- Transmitting antenna --125m square tower
- Where you want to installFM SendaiSince there is a transmitting antenna (double loop 4 stages) of (nicknamed Date FM), a skew antenna 4D 7 stages that overhangs in the same place is adopted (of the same Fuji TV affiliated station)Kansai TV broadcasting OfIkomayamaThe master station also uses a skew antenna for digital broadcasting).
- STL (Transceiver)NECMade of made.The parabolic antenna is shared with analog waves, but in the future, considering the event of a disaster, the use of optical lines will be considered.
- Relay station
- Wakuya 21ch 100W (ERP270W) Vertically polarized wave
- Kesennuma 25 ch
- Shiraishi 23 ch
- Kurikoma 16 ch
- Shizugawa 20 ch
- Zao Togatta 46 ch
- Naruko 29 ch
- Akiu 46 ch
- (I.e. 47 ch
- Ishinomaki 43 ch
- Onoda Miyazaki 46 ch
- Tome 42 ch
- Shiroishi Kosugo 46 ch
- Kesennuma Shishiori 19 ch
- Ohara Shichikashuku 46 ch
- Karakuwa Hayauma 34 ch
- Naruko Onsen 44 ch
- Stag 46 ch
- Hanayama 46 ch
- Onagawa 33 ch
- Towa Yonekawa 16 ch
- Karakuwa Osawa 25 ch
- Shiga Iwanuma 46 ch
- Iwanuma Kamishiga 46 ch
- Utatsu Port 40ch (vertical polarization)
- Utatsu Tanoura 36 ch
- Onagawa Shimizu 23 ch
- Ishinomaki Iwa 46 ch
- Marumori Gotanda 44 ch
- Marumori Ishigami 43 ch
- Obari 23 ch
- Kesennuma Yasse 44 ch
- Hadeniwa 23 ch
- Higashinaruko 56 ch
- Saga Ritsuminami 16 ch
- Tsuyama Yokoyama 46 ch
- Tsuyama stone shell 46ch (vertical polarization)
- Tsuyama Irisawa 46 ch
- Kesennuma Maegi 39 ch
- Onoda Aono 34 ch
- Shibata Funasako 23 ch
- Mt. 42 ch
- Towa Saga 46ch (vertical polarization)
- Matsushima Takagi 42 ch
- As of the end of operation on March 2012, 3.
- Sendai 12 ch
- Kesennuma 6ch (Vertical polarization）
- Shiraishi 8 ch
- Naruko 11 ch
- Kurikoma 8 ch
- Shizugawa 57 ch
- Akiu 41 ch
- Ishinomaki 57 ch
- Ishinomaki Iwa 56 ch
- Izumi Nanakita 56 ch
- Iwanuma Kamishiga 39 ch
- Shiga Iwanuma 58 ch
- Utatsu Tanoura 33 ch
- Utatsu Port 50ch (vertical polarization)
- Obari 40 ch
- Ogatsu Osu 55 ch
- Stag 41 ch
- Onagawa 55 ch
- Onagawa Shimizu 39 ch
- 42 ch
- Onoda Aono 57 ch
- Onoda Miyazaki 60 ch
- Ohara Shichikashuku 53 ch
- Karakuwa Osawa 55 ch
- Karakuwa Hayauma 44 ch
- 61 ch
- Kesennuma Anbasan 58 ch
- Kesennuma Shishiori 42 ch
- Kesennuma Maegi 42 ch
- Kesennuma Yasse 55 ch
- Zao Togatta 39 ch
- Shiogama Fujikura 57ch (vertical polarization)
- Shizugawa Arai 42 ch
- Shibata Funasako 41 ch
- Shiroishi Kosugo 58 ch
- Tsuyama stone shell 58ch (vertical polarization)
- Tsuyama Irisawa 57 ch
- Tsuyama Yokoyama 43 ch
- Towa Saga 58ch (vertical polarization)
- Towa Yonekawa 57 ch
- Tome 54 ch
- Toyosato 45 ch
- Naruko Onsen 55 ch
- Nishi-Shiogama 38 ch
- Hanayama 53 ch
- Hadeniwa 55 ch
- Higashi-Shiogama 60 ch
- Higashinaruko 56ch *
- Marumori Ishigami 56 ch
- Marumori Gotanda 55 ch
- Miyagi Yoshinari 42ch (vertical polarization)
- (I.e. 58 ch
- * At the beginning of the Higashinaruko station, it was transmitting on the same 11ch as the Naruko station. (Other VHF stations in Sendai also had the same channel as the Naruko station. Due to the relocation on December 1987, 12, it was changed to the UHF band.)
Abolished TV relay station (terrestrial analog broadcasting)
- Onnakawaurajuku 43ch (closed on March 2001, 3)
Program organization due to the Great East Japan Earthquake
- ^ The abbreviation "CX" of Fuji TV is not official, and only Sendai Television officially abbreviates the last two letters of the call sign in the Fuji TV series.However, it is the same as Fuji TV that there is no abbreviation in the list of FNS member stations.
- ^ After the transition to an ordinance-designated city, Mogasaki, Taihaku-ku, Sendai.
- ^ From October 1975,Miyagi TVChanged to nickname.
- ^ CurrentSendai cityIzumi kuNankodai.
- ^ The logotype in this article Corporate Information Template."O" is visible and hidden in "Tai" of Sendai Television, and "X" is visible and hidden in "Release".
- ^ Also on the same dayMiyagi TVWas also updated, but this one is made by NEC.
- ^ Changed from MTB (Miyagi Television) to mm1975 (Miyagi Television) on September 9, 1. The abbreviation after October 34 is MMT.
- ^ Although it was under the supervision of Lotte, it was the de facto headquarters at that time.Miyagi StadiumHowever, it could not be used due to various problems in the facility, so it was transferred to Korakuen.The second round isTokai TV broadcastingThe production is being relayed.
- ^ Miyagi Television broadcasts "ANN News→ →ANN News Liner] (NET series) at the same time.
- ^ Broadcast on the aforementioned Miyagi Television in Miyagi Prefecture, the hometown of the station.
- ^ a b c d e Company information --Sendai Television
- ^ a b c d "Announcement of financial results (71st term)”. Sendai Television Incorporated. 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Fuji Media Holdings (June 2016, 6). 2021/8/2Browse.
- ^ "<Fuji HD> Sendai Broadcasting Co., Ltd. made a subsidiary". Kahoku ShimpoOnline news(July 2016, 12) 2016/12/6Browse.
- ^ Notice regarding acquisition of shares of Sendai Television Incorporated (making it a subsidiary), Fuji Media Holdings Co., Ltd., November 2016, 11
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2015" Koken Publishing, November 2015, 11, p. 20.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, 11 pages.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook '92" published by Koken, November 1992, p.11.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Broadcasting Yearbook '78", Yobunsha, December 1978, page 12.
- ^ a b Sendai Television President and CEO
- ^ a b Vice President and Representative Director of Sendai Television
- ^ Sendai Television Advisor
- ^ a b Managing Director of Sendai Television
- ^ Sendai Television Chairman and Representative Director
- ^ Sendai Television Incorporated Chairman
- ^ Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p23
- ^ Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p52
- ^ Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p54
- ^ a b Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p93
- ^ Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p60
- ^ Notice regarding acquisition of shares of Sendai Television Incorporated (making it a subsidiary), Fuji Media Holdings Co., Ltd., November 2016, 11
- ^ “Fuji Media HD makes Sendai Television a consolidated subsidiary to support management stability”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 11) 2016/12/2Browse.
- ^ Ayumi of Sendai Television 20 years p27
- ^ Nostalgic CM Encyclopedia CD-Box Set, 2007/1/1 --amazon.co.jp
- ^ Kahoku Shimpo Confirmed in the TV section for October 1970.
- ^ "Fukushima Folk News" April 1970, 4-January 19, 1971 morning edition, TV section.
- Sendai Broadcast
- Sendai Broadcast (@ SENDAI8ch)- Twitter
- Sendai Broadcast (@ sendai_tv_8ch)- Instagram
- Sendai Television Official Channel - YouTubeChannel
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.