Photo VISSEL KOBE Photo courtesy of Gettyimages
Former director Kashima Masatada Ishii invites Thai powerhouse, former Kobe Mashika to be acquired!The contract period is ...
If you write the contents roughly
After making his debut in the Meiji Yasuda Life J4 League Round 17 match against Shonan Bellmare held on April 1, he started in the Round 10 match against Kashima Antlers the following week.
Thailand's first division powerhouse Buriram United was Ishii, who once led Kashima Antlers and Omiya Ardija ... → Continue reading
Football Tribe Japan
A Japanese version of a soccer-specific information site based in 11 Asian countries. We are developing original content such as a wealth of news, exclusive columns, original player ratings and game analysis, centering on information on European football, J League, overseas groups, and representatives from Japan. Have fun and deepen your knowledge of soccer.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
From 2015 by title partner contractMeiji Yasuda LifeJ1 leagueKnown as (Meiji Yasuda Seimei Jay One League).
From 1993 to 1998, it was held with a maximum of 1 teams as a "J League" with only one division (at that time it was simply called "J League"), and with the introduction of the two division system from 18.J League Division 1(British: J. LEAGUE DIVISION 1).J League Cup,Emperor's cupAlong with Japan3 major titles in Japan(Super cupExcludes).In the top 3 clubsAFC Champions League(The top two clubs have the right to participate in the main race, and the third club has the right to participate in the playoffs).
Early spring (1993 seasonOnly in May), we have adopted the "Spring Fall System", which plays league games from late autumn to early winter. Among the three major titles, the title is decided after the J League Cup and before the Emperor's Cup.
From 1993 to 1995, when the league started, as a "stage sponsor", which is the highest category of sponsors of the J League.SuntoryWith a stock company,Nippon Shinpan Co., Ltd. (currently Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS Co., Ltd.)Is appointed. The first stage (first half of the league)Suntory series", the second stage (second half)NICOS seriesIt will be held with a title sponsor for each stage. Of the annual finalChampionship (CS) Was held as a "Suntory Championship" sponsored by Suntory Limited. In 1996, the one-season system was eliminated and the stage sponsors disappeared, and the two-season system was revived.After 1, the stage sponsors did not revive, but in the CS held from the same year to 2, Suntory continued to sponsor the title. ..
Since 2015Meiji Yasuda Life InsuranceConcluded a contract with the mutual company as a title sponsor of the entire J League (J League title partner contract), The name of the league match is "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J1 league(MEIJI YASUDA J1 LEAGUE)[Annotation 1] Was decided.. Renewed 2018-year contract with Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance on December 12, 14.
Each index is based on the description of the club profile on the J.League official website. The year in which the J League is a member is the year when it became a regular member. The year of J1 enrollment includes one division era before 1998.
|Club name||J League membership year||Year of enrollment in J1|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||1998||1998, 2001-2002, 2008, 2012, 2017-|
|Vegalta Sendai||1999||2002-2003, 2010-2021|
|Urawa Reds||1991||1993-1999, 2001-|
|Kashiwa Reysol||1995||1995-2005, 2007-2009, 2011-2018, 2020-|
|FC Tokyo||1999||2000-2010, 2012-|
|Kawasaki Frontale||1999||2000, 2005-|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||1991||1993|
|Yokohama FC||2001||2007, 2020-2021|
|Shonan Bellmare||1994||1994-1999, 2010, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018-|
|Shimizu S-Pulse||1991||1993-2015, 2017-|
|Nagoya Grampus||1991||1993-2016, 2018-|
|Gamba Osaka||1991||1993-2012, 2014-|
|Cerezo Osaka||1995||1995-2001, 2003-2006, 2010-2014, 2017-|
|VISSEL KOBE||1997||1997-2005, 2007-2012, 2014-|
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima||1991||1993-2002, 2004-2007, 2009-|
|Tokushima Voltis||2005||2014, 2021|
|Avispa Fukuoka||1996||1996-2001, 2006, 2011, 2016, 2021-|
|Oita Trinita||1999||2003-2009, 2013, 2019-2021|
The J-League from 1993 to 1998 and the J1999 from 1 onwards had a "2-stage system" period and a "1-stage system" period.
- Year-round (1996, 2005-2014, 2017-)
- 1996 isAtlanta Olympics,Asian CupDue to the schedule, etc., a round-robin round-round system has been adopted. Instead of the championship, as a post-season match between teams in the league and the cupSuntory cupHeld.
- From 2005 to 2014, the round-robin system for the second round was changed. The championship has not been held during this period.
- From the 2017 season, the shift to the round-robin full-year system has been resumed.
- Two-stage system (2-1993, 1995-1997, 2004-2015)
- One season is divided into two stages, and after the second stage, the winning team of both stagesJ League Championship(Annual championship) will be held to determine the annual winning club (annual champion) of the season.
- In 1993-1995, there were 2 stages of round 2 round robin (4 rounds of round per year), and if the same team had a perfect victory (both stages won), a playoff was held between the 2nd place of each stage and the winner The team that won both stages was able to enter the championship (not actually done).
- In 1997-2004, there were two stages of round one round robin (two rounds per year round robin), and if the same team had a perfect victory, it would not be the J League championship.
- In 2015-2016, there were once again two rounds of the round-robin (round-round two-round round), and the championship was held in a tournament system where the stage winning team and the team with the highest annual points compete.
The J-League has adopted a "spring-autumn season system" in which the season starts in February and closes in December.
Basically, it is held every weekend (Saturday or Sunday) within the holding period,Golden weekIt will be held on public holidays, including during the period, and may have two games per week. As for the weekends, the dates are generally summarized on Saturdays after the 2 season, but before that, except for the last few passages, about 2012-6 games on Saturday and the remaining 7-2 games on Sunday. It was held distributed. Also, there are times when league matches are held in the middle of the week (basically Wednesday) (at the beginning of the J League, it was basically held twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday).
Starting from 2018, we plan to have about 10 rounds a year, and we have a section called "Meiji Yasuda Life Friday Night J League" sponsored by DAZN to play 1 to 3 games each night on Friday.
AFC Champions League For clubs participating in (ACL), ACL games will be held on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.Therefore, the game of the club will be postponed on Sunday or on a later weekday in consideration of the interval between the match day and the moving day. There is something to do.
Still more2017 Will be held for 5 consecutive days during the Golden WeekMay 5ToLevan cupAfter performing Section 4,May 5-May 5ToJ1 leaguePart 10 was held separately. this house,AFC Champions League 2017The 4 clubs participating inMay 5-May 5May 6th as the Group League Round 5 will be held in5 daysHeld separately, Each of the remaining teamsMay 5・I played the game on the 7th.
Representation from JapanFrom the perspective of prioritizing the strengthening ofFIFA World Cup-AFC Asian CupMain and qualifying) orU-23 Japan National TeamInternational match (Olympic soccer competition-Asian Games Soccer Competition) Will be interrupted for a long time during the league.
Below is2019 seasonin the case of.
- 18 teams in a yearHome & awayAdopted a one-stage system for round two round robin.
- No extra time, 3 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses for each matchPointsFinally, the team with the most points wins. If there is a tie, the superiority or inferiority is determined in the order of goal difference, total points, direct confrontation results, foul points, and lottery.
- As a general rule, the lower two teams (2-17th) will be demoted automatically and will be assigned to J18 the following year. The 2th place teamJ1 entry playoffsTurn around. (Detail isReplacement systemSee item).
Changes in match system
- Please refer to the items of each season for the detailed match system.
- From 1993 to 1998, the J League was a one-part system.
- The battle method "x2" is2 stage systemRepresents
- Annual championChampionshipDetermined by
|年度||ク ラ ブ||Battle method||Number of matches||extra innings||PK battle||How to calculate points||Relegation|
|1993||10||2nd round x 2||36||Yes|
(V goal method）
|Yes||(Determined by the number of wins)||-|
|1995||14||52||Win: 3 points|
PK loss: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|1997||17||1nd round x 2||32||90 minutes win: 3 points|
V goal win: 2 points
PK win: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|16||30||None||90 minutes win: 3 points|
V goal win: 2 points
Draw: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|2003||None||Win: 3 points|
Draw: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|1nd round x 2|
- It was the two clubs of Iwata in 2 and Yokohama FM in 2002 that achieved the two stage system complete victory (winning both stages in the same year).
- Four clubs, Kashiwa, Hiroshima, G Osaka and Kawasaki, have won the J1 and J2 categories. In addition, Kashiwa (4) and G Osaka (2011) won the first year after promotion to J2014.
- There are five clubs that have achieved consecutive victories: V Kawasaki, Kashima, Yokohama FM, Hiroshima, and Kawasaki.Of these, Kashima is the only team that has achieved three consecutive victories, and Kawasaki is also the only team that has achieved consecutive victories starting from J5.
- Two clubs, Kashima and Kawasaki, have achieved multiple consecutive victories.
- Of the 1993 clubs that participated in the establishment of the league in 10,Original 10Of these, there are two clubs that have not been demoted to J2: Kashima and Yokohama FM.
- In the J-League, which is often entwined until the final round of the year, it was Kawasaki who won the championship without waiting for the final round more than once (2 and 2018) and won the league championship by the goal difference (2020). It is one club of.
- The club that has never been demoted to J2 since it was first promoted from J1 to J1 is Tosu's one club.
Number of wins by club
|Club name||Number of times||Championship year|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||4||1995,2003,2004,2019|
Total results by club
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||10||336||99||56||181||427||598||.|
|Jeff United Chiba||17||578||227||70||281||874||980||.|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||29||990||488||172||330||1573||1198||+375|
|Masaru Matsumoto FC||2||68||13||20||35||51||94||.|
|Kyoto Sanga FC||11||352||104||41||207||398||640||.|
|V. Farren Nagasaki||1||34||8||6||20||39||59||.|
League annual goals
|年度||Number of goals||Number of matches||Number of clubs|
Prize/Strengthening Philosophy Allocation/Prize
J. League award rules There is a rule in. The following is for 2018.
|1st place per year||3００ million yen||J League Cup (winner silver plate), Japan Football Association Chairman Cup|
Medal, champion flag
|2st place per year||1 million yen||J League Cup (XNUMXnd place silver plate)|
|3st place per year||6000 yen|
Starting in 2017, J10 league (2100st to 1th) clubs will be provided with a J.League philosophy enhancement distribution fund in addition to the prize money, using the broadcasting rights fee of 1 billion yen over 4 years linked with DAZN for video distribution as a source of funding. became.
|Ranking||Strengthening philosophy distribution||Breakdown|
|1st place per year||15 million yen||1 billion yen in the first year, 5.5 million yen in the second year, 2 million yen in the third year, totaling 5 billion yen|
|2st place per year||7００ million yen||1 billion yen in the first year, 2.5 million yen in the second year, 2 million yen in the third year, totaling 2.5 billion yen|
|3st place per year||3 million yen||1 million yen, 2 million yen in the first year and 2 million yen in the second year|
|4st place per year||1 million yen||1 million yen in the first year|
As a result, the J1 winning club will receive the prize money of 3 million yen, the philosophical strengthening distribution of 15 million yen, the ACL support money of 5000 million yen for ACL participating teams, and the uniform distribution of 2000 million yen paid to all clubs. A total of 3 billion yen will be acquired.
In 2015, when the championship system was in place, it was as follows.
|1st place per year||1００ million yen||J League Cup (winner silver plate), Japan Football Association Chairman Cup|
Medals,Champion flag, Meiji Yasuda Life Cup "ball orbit"
|2st place per year||No prize money||J League Cup (XNUMXnd place silver plate)|
|Stage win||5000 yen||-|
|1st place in annual points||8000 yen||-|
|2st place in annual points||3000 yen||-|
|3st place in annual points||2000 yen||-|
(Other than the final)
The annual champion (annual champion) will be given only to the club that was J1 and the final ranking of the year was 1st (winner). The J1 winning club can have a golden J.League logo emblem on the right sleeve of the uniform used in the J.League and Emperor's Cup the following year. Below the logo mark, two lines are displayed with "yyyy (year of victory) J LEAGUE CHAMPIONS". Will be held next yearFUJIFILM SUPER CUPThe right to participate is given.
J1 is ranked as the highest ranked club in the yearAFC Champions League Participation rights of (ACL) are given. Regarding participation slots, 32 clubs are now participating in this tournament2009 competitionAfter that, "The top three clubs in the yearly ranking (one of the top three clubsEmperor's cupParticipation rights are given to the top 4 clubs if they overlap with the winning club)2015 competitionAfter that, "the top two clubs participated in the group league (main match), and the third place (fourth place if any of the top three clubs overlap with the Emperor's Cup winning club) participated in the playoffs".
Predecessor to the AFC Champions League to win the year 1993-2000AFC Asian Club ChampionshipThe participation right was given as a privilege. However, in the previous year when the J League was established1992 It is,J League CupThe winning club (Verdi Kawasaki) Participated in this tournament as a winning club in the domestic league.
other than this,FIFA Club World CupWill be held in Japan, the winning club for that year will be entitled to participate in the "Host Country Quota" (2007 onwards). However, if a Japanese club wins the ACL, the ACL winning club will be given priority (the ACL runner-up club will take the place of the “holding country” substitute), and the J.League winning club will not be double crowned with ACL. Can't participate.
Player names in bold are active players (including those belonging to different categories) as of the start of the 2021 season.
As of April 2021, 12
|Ranking||Player name||Number of matches||Ranking||Player name||Number of matches|
|1||Yasuhito Endo||641||11||Yoshito Okubo||477|
|2||Masatake Narasaki||631||12||Kengo Nakamura||471|
|3||Yuji Nakazawa||593||13||Shinzo Korogi||459|
|4||Yuki Abe||590||14||Satoshi Yamaguchi||448|
|5||Jun Sogabata||533||15||Yasuyuki Konno||443|
|6||Mitsuo Ogasawara||525||16||Kazuyuki Morisaki||430|
|7||Shusaku Nishikawa||522||17||Ryoichi Maeda||429|
|8||Teruetsu Ito||517||18||Toru Niiba||423|
|9||Nobuhisa Yamada||501||19||Kawaguchi Noukatsu||421|
|10||Tomokazu Myojin||497||Toshihiro Aoyama|
As of April 2021, 12
|Ranking||Player name||Score||Ranking||Player name||Score|
|1||Yoshito Okubo||191||12||Atsushi Yanagisawa||108|
|2||Hisato Sato||161||13||Chima Watanabe||104|
|3||Shinzo Korogi||158||14||Yasuhito Endo||103|
|4||Masafumi Nakayama||157||15||Toshiya Fujita||100|
|5||Ryoichi Maeda||154||16||Keiji Tamada||99|
|7||Chiura Miura||139||18||Shoji Castle||95|
|8||Yu Kobayashi||130||19||Nobuhiro Takeda||94|
Held after the end of the entire season, for teams and individuals who have achieved the following awards during the season:J League AwardsWill be commended.
- Best Player Award
- Best eleven
- Top scorer
- Best Young Player Award
- Takamado Palace Fair Play Award (Team Award)
- Fair Play Individual Award
- Best Director Award
- Best Referee Award
- Best Assistant Referee Award
- Meritorious Player Award
- Best Training Club Award
- Join award
Both are for the 2022 season.
- ^ “Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Signs J League Title Partner Agreement” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 12) 2014/12/17Browse.
- ^ “League competition title/title mark” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 12) 2014/12/17Browse.
- ^ "Updated "J League title partner contract" with soccer "J League"-Co-creation of "new value" with J League to further contribute to revitalization of local communities-" (PDF) (Press Release), Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance, (December 2018, 12) 2018/12/14Browse.
- ^ May 5th will be Urawa vs Kashima, and May 4th will be Kawasaki F vs Niigata and G Osaka vs Shimizu including clubs that did not have the Levan Cup match of this section.
- ^ In 1993, it was due to a TV broadcast. In 1994 there was no lighting at the stadium. 2011 isGreat East Japan EarthquakeFor energy conservation measures in the disaster area due to the occurrence
- ^ "J.League Data Site / Total Win/Loss Table". 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Match data". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "J15 victory XNUMX million yen Detailed announcement of philosophical enhancement distribution”. Nikkan Sports. 2019/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Cup "ball orbit" awarded to Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company J1 league championship completed" (Press Release), J.LEAGUE.jp, (November 2015, 11) 2015/12/1Browse.
- ^ This applies to Kashima in 2007 and 2008 (at ACL, Urawa in 2007 and G Osaka in 2008 won).
- ^ "Total number of matches ranking". J. League Data Site. See 2021-012-05.
- ^ "Total score ranking". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/5Browse.
- Japan Professional Soccer League
- League structure of Japanese soccer (1 type)
- J League Championship
- J1 entry decision match
- J1・J2 replacement game
- J1 promotion playoffs
- J1 entry playoffs
- J2 league
- J3 league
- J League Cup
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship
- AFC Champions League
Shonan Bellmare(Shonan Bellmare,Shonan Bellmare) IsJapan OfKanagawaAtsugi,Isehara,Odawara city,Chigasaki,Hadano,Hiratsuka,Fujisawa,Oiso Town,Samukawa Town,Ninomiya town,Kamakura city,Minamiashigara city,Oi town,Kaisei town,Nakai town,Hakone town,Matsuda town,Manazuru town,Yamakita town,Yugawara townThehome townToJapan Professional Soccer League(J League) Professional football club.
Fujita Industrial Soccer ClubAs the predecessor1994 ToBellmare HiratsukaJoined the J League under the name of,2000 ToShonan BellmareChanged the club name to.Home stadium is Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka, The practice area is in HiratsukaBanyu Fureai Park Soccer FieldIs..The team name isLatinBeautiful (bellum) and the sea (bellum)Best beaches, Mare), a coined word that combines the two words.
Hometown until 1999HiratsukaIn response to the recognition of the "wide area hometown system" in the J League since 1, one cityAtsugi,Isehara,Odawara city,Chigasaki,Hadano,FujisawaとNaka-gun-Koza-gunIt was changed to 3 cities and 7 towns, including 3 towns. On October 2017, 10Kamakura city,Minamiashigara cityとAshigarakami District-Ashigarashimo8 towns were added to the home town, and the home town was expanded to 9 cities and 11 towns in western Kanagawa prefecture..
Since its establishmentFujitaInvestShonan Bellmare Hiratsuka Co., Ltd.Was operating, but in 1999 due to Fujita's financial difficultiesOld and new separationAnd jointly funded by a local companyShonan Bellmare Co., Ltd.Is operated by. In April 2018, he was the largest shareholder at that time.Sanei Architectural DesignAnd deals with training gyms, health food sales, etc.RIZAP GroupJointly fundedJoint Venture"Meldia RIZAP Shonan Sports Partners" is the clubThird-party allotmentThe company has become the largest shareholder (details will be described later).
ShonanCho Kwi-jaeFrom the system, we are advocating a unique defensive haste style "Shonan style" with the content of "aggressive, aggressive and exciting soccer that is aggressive, full of motivation to run"...Although it is said to be aggressive, Shonan has many counter-focused offensive and defensive battles, with a low possession ratio, and it is not an offensive-focused soccer game, but an aggression, aggressive attitude, and consciousness. Seems to have..As Shonan is a professional team, we believe that the result is only "3 points", and for the players, "judgment speed", "strong physical", "strong motivation / will to continue running for 90 minutes", "attitude to tackle positive", "adversity" "To make a plus" "To have a clear dream and goal" "To work on each practice with 100% concentration" "To break through mistakes and always challenge" "Humility" etc...Based on this Shonan style, Shonan has been promoted from J2012 to J2 three times in one year since 1 when he took office.
The predecessor is1968 ToTochigiWas launched inTowa Real Estate Soccer ClubAt (Fujita SC),1975 Renamed to Fujita Industrial Soccer Club.1972 ToJapan Soccer League(JSL) Promoted to 1st division,1977 JSL first victory.Since then, he has won three league titles and two Emperor's Cup titles. As an operating company in October 3FujitaWill be wholly owned byFujita Sports Club Co., Ltd.Was established and the team was nicknamed "Shonan Bellmare"
1993 ,J League Associate MemberApproved to.Bellmare HiratsukaChanged the team name to.At the same time, the trade name of the operating company was changed to Bellmare Hiratsuka Co., Ltd., and local companies and organizations invested (1996 Changed the trade name to Shonan Bellmare Hiratsuka Co., Ltd.).1993 JFLWon the first division, cleared the stadium problem, and was approved to join the J League.
1994-1999 (J League)
I was a director before joining the J LeagueMitsuru KomaedaAnd the head coachNicanorUnder the two-headed system, he advocated super-aggressive soccer, but the Suntory series scored 54th out of 12 teams with 11 goals, the most in all clubs.So, until then, I was the left side backTeruo IwamotoIs converted to an offensive half, and on the left side backHiroaki KumonAppointed.This proved successful, and the Nikos series scored 48 points, which is the most in all clubs, and 26 points, which is the least in all clubs.V KawasakiAnd jumped to 1nd place with 2 win difference,Shonan rampageWas called. Also,Emperor's cupDefeated C-Osaka in the final and won the championship for the first time.Kazuaki TasakaIs a rookie king,BettinoandYoshihiro Nazuka Best elevenWas awarded.
Hidetoshi NakataJoined the group.SimonAdopted a three-volunteer with three midfielders at the bottom of the midfield by Nicanor after joining.The Suntory series scored 3 points, the most in all clubs, and left a decent result of 60th place, but the Nicos series fell into a slump, and when Nicanor was dismissed at the end of August, Komaeda also resigned as far as Section 7 ..The rest of the match was a satellite coachUeki prosperityActed as acting coach, but ended up at the bottom of the 14 teams.But at the endAsian Cup Winners CupWon.
1998 FIFA World Cup Japan National TeamAs GKNobuyuki Kojima, MF Nakata, FWRubisu Wagner, DF as the Korean national teamHong Myung-boA total of four people were elected. After the World Cup, NakataItaly-AC PerugiaTransferred to.At a sister club this yearJapan Women's Soccer League(L League)Fujita Soccer Club MercuryWas abolished.
Of the main sponsorFujitaWithdrew from sponsorship due to business restructuring..Also, Kojima,Koji Noguchi, Nazuka, Tasaka,Hiroaki Kumon,IwamotoThe main force is leaving (Teruo Iwamoto,Akira Narahashi, Betinho,Amir,Taku WatanabeLeft the group before the 1998st stage in 1). The J1 league match ended at the bottom of both the 1st and 2nd stages (4 wins a year),J League Division 2I was demoted to (J2). In December, Fujita newly established Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd. and transferred the business rights of the club to the company, and transferred the company's shares to the shareholders of Shonan Bellmare Hiratsuka such as Hiratsuka City.Meanwhile, Fujita bought all the shares of Shonan Bellmare Hiratsuka.Shonan Bellmare Hiratsuka was dissolved by a resolution of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on November 12, 2004..
The team name is changed from "Bellmare Hiratsuka" to "Shonan BellmareWas renamed to..Hometown from 1 city in HiratsukaAtsugi,Isehara,Odawara city,Chigasaki,Hadano, Hiratsuka City,Fujisawa,Naka-gunOiso Town,Ninomiya townandKoza-gunSamukawa Town OfKanagawaChanged to 7 cities and 3 towns and expanded the area.
Hisato KatoTo the director,NagoyaFrom veteran GKYuji Ito,ShimizuTo DFHiroyuki Shirai, Former V KawasakiMaesono MasakiAnd former ShimizuYoshihara MatsubaraHowever, he was forced to struggle with eight consecutive losses in the final stage and finished in 8th place.Maezono and Matsubara, who were distrustful of the front desk who announced that Kato would be dismissed during the season, also left the team.
Koji TanakaIs appointed as a director.FormerColombia National Team OfPalaciosReinforced mainly by the Colombian group including. It was the return since 1998Keisuke KuriharaYoung FW expected as an aceTakanori TakadaEach scored 17 points, but Kurihara left in the middle of the season and stalled.Finished in 8th place as in the previous year.
Tanaka system second year.Joined midway with the defense team centered on PalaciosShingo Kumabayashi,Tomoyuki YoshinoThe team is inspiring around them.Was enrolled in the previous yearGaviriaWhile practicing in ColombiaLightningThere was some sad news that he died, but he made a leap to 5th place.
SamiaAdopted a 3-3-5 system incorporating Flat 2.The opening round worked, but Palacios was injured and was expected to leave the former Premier League.Middlesbrough Ofリ カ ル ドHe stumbled in the early stages and finished in 10th place (Samia retired halfway, Ricardo also resigned).
Yamada system second year.FC TokyoThanAmaraoHowever, I couldn't get on the wave as in the previous year, and in JulyMatsuichi YamadaDismissed from the director,Eiji UedaWas appointed as the successor coach, but finished in 10th place as in the previous year.After the end of the season, it has been the center of attack since 2003Kim Gun-chulIn the middle of the seasonoakPalacios, who had been transferred to the rental company, has left the group.
The second year of the Ueda system.The early part of the season was good, but he had a hard time in the middle of the season and ended the season in 2th place in the league.After the end of the season, FW from youthTakanori Takada,Yoshikazu Suzuki,Yuya Sano,Tomoyuki Yoshino,BarisicEtc. left the group.
The third year of the Ueda system.Rental transfer FWNaoya UmedaTheUrawaWith a complete transfer fromYamagataTo MFDaisuke Tonoike, Moto Urawa midfielderAziel, Former Yamagata midfielderNivaldo, FWフ ァ ビ オWon.In the league match, Ueda resigned as manager due to eight consecutive losses in the middle of the season.In the final stage, he lost 8 consecutive games and finished in 6th place.After the seasonYusuke SatoTransferred to Tokyo V.Also,Shinji Jojo,Hiroki KobayashiSeven people left the group.
- Club slogan: "Kishi Best mind'
Masano KannoBecame the director.Tetsuya AsanoBecame a top team coach. From FC TokyoJaneFrom YamagataRyuta Hara,ShimizuからToshihide Saito,Germany·SV Eintracht TrierからNobutaka SuzukiEarned. Also,KashimaからAkira NarahashiHas returned for the first time in 11 years.In addition, the players who had been rented to J1 were recalled (the rental release of Shonan until 2006 basically included a complete transfer as an option item due to financial reasons, etc. Therefore, it returned from the rental destination. It was a rare case at that time).The team was built with Adiel as the starting point of the attack, and the fight for promotion was thin, leaving the possibility of promotion until the end of the season, but the season ended in 6th place.With this season, the player chairmanDaisuke TonoikeRetired.
- Club slogan: "Fighting ~ HEART & HARD ~'
The second year of the Sugano system.Was a regular on the left side backHiroki Oji C OsakaTransferred to.On the other handFukuokaThanRincon,NiigataからMita Hikaru, From FC TokyoYoshiro AbeFrom Yamagata to Shonan YouthKohei UsuiAcquired.The league match was involved in the promotion battle until the final round, but the final ranking was 5th.
- Club slogan: "Yushi Shonan Heart & Hard'
Shonan OBKoji SorimachiIs appointed as a director.In addition, Sorimachi taught during the Niigata era.Norito Terakawa,Yosuke Nozawa, Original京都FWYutaka Tahara.Honda FCTo DFDaisuke MuramatsuWhile winning DFToshihide Saito, FWNaoki IshiharaEtc. have left the group.In the league match, he succeeded in starting dash with five consecutive wins at the opening.Involved in the promotion race throughout the season, the final section on December 5thMitoWin the battle and the 3rd place is confirmed. For the first time in 11 yearsJ League Division 1 (J1) Return has been decided (J11 return for the first time in 1 seasons is the longest record in the J League).With this seasonRyuta HaraとTomohiko ItoRetired from active duty.
- Club slogan: "PLAY ON Heart & Hard 2010'
Before the start of the league match, injured people appeared one after another regardless of position, and Ito, who had retired and was the coach of the youth team, was forced to return to active duty, and it became so serious that practice games could not be organized.In the opening round (Yamagata match), he drew and won his first victory against Niigata in the fourth round, but his adherence to the previous year collapsed and he suffered a large number of goals.Above all, he is a meritorious person for promotion in the previous year.AzielHowever, he could not recover from the injuries on both shins and was deregistered as a player (without leaving the team), lacking an effective offensive move, and the attack centered on the sharp counter with the number of people up to the previous year lurked.
Before the second half of the game, Urawa will try to overcome the situation where 4 out of 3 registered players are injured.Ryuta TsuzukiWith a loan transfer (at the same timeKinaga groupDo not unregister, leave the group).furtherChugoku-Beijing GuoanFW that belonged toVaudAnd former FC TokyoEmersonWon.I was away from the battlefield because of a herniated discYosuke NozawaAnd suffered a serious injury before the openingNaoto MatsuoReturned to the battlefield, but on November 7th (Section 18), with no wins since the match against Kyoto on July 11th.ShimizuAfter losing the match, J4 relegation was decided with 2 matches left.Since thenNagoyaThe championship was decided in front of him, and he lost consecutively until the final round, and in the end he did not win 21 consecutive league games.This was the worst record for J1 (J as a whole)KitakyushuThe worst is 35 games in a row.In addition, 16 points, 3 wins in the season, 82 points in total, and -51 points difference were the worst J1 records (at that time).
- Club slogan: "Kicking HEART & HARD'
The third year of the anti-town system.From ShimizuWestern youhei, From FC TokyoNobuyuki Abe, C from OsakaNaoya IshigamiIs acquired by full transfer. Also,IwataからKentaro Oi, From NagoyaYuki MakiとYoshiki Hiraki,KashimaからRyuta SasakiWas also acquired by a loan transfer.On the other hand, Emerson,Norito Terakawa,Genki NakayamaThey left the group.In the opening round, he beat Okayama 5-0, but as with last year, there were many injured withdrawals, and he remained in the middle of the season, finishing 14th in the season.
The Emperor's Cup in the fourth round(I.e.Defeated.After the season, Sorimachi retired from the coach.
- Club slogan: "Kicking'
I was enrolled for 6 yearsAzielIs in ChinaWuhan TakujiToYuki Ozawa SC SagamiharaToWestern youheiIs in KawasakiYutaka Tahara Yokohama FCToKohei Usui Tochigi SCToNaoto Matsuo Kansai Soccer League-FC OsakaToYosuke Nozawa AndTo, last seasonKofuWas rented toYoshiro AbeIs in Iwata,Zuegen KanazawaWas rented toTetsuya Sugano SC SagamiharaComplete transfer toNaoya Ishigami OitaToIsamu Matsuura FC RyukyuRental transfer toKentaro Oi(Return to Iwata ⇒ Complete transfer to Niigata),Yuki Maki(Return to Nagoya),Ryuta Sasaki(Return to Kashima) left the group due to the expiration of the rental transfer period,KobeからKenji Baba,YamagataからTomi Shimomura,Tatsuya Furuhashi,Paulista FCからMassenaWith a complete transfer,OmiyaからYazaki Miyazaki, From Niigata last seasonEhime FCWas rented toKazunari OhnoAcquired by rental transfer, Takuya Matsumoto,Shota Furubayashi,Shimamura TsuyoshiReturned from the rental transfer destination,Kei Uemura,SanheijiRental transfer period is extended,Shuhei Otsuki,Kohei MiharaIs a new member.Also in July in SapporoKirinoWas completely transferred.
In the league match, he won the opening match against Kyoto, the runner-up of the Emperor's Cup last year.From the start of the season, he has won 9 games, including 4 consecutive wins and 2 times, with 8 wins and 1 draw, and has maintained the lead since the end of Section 3.Section 10 (MitoBattle) to Section 17 (Kitakyushu戦）まで8戦勝ち無しで第13節に2位、第17節終了時には6位まで順位を下げたが、第18節から9試合連続負けなし（5勝4分）で、第31節（栃木SC戦）に勝利して2位に浮上。第39節の千葉戦に引き分けて3位となったが、最終節にMachidaAfter winning the battle, he replaced Kyoto in 2nd place in the automatic promotion area for the first time in 3 years.J League Division 1 (J1) Return has been decided.I was enrolled for 12 years after the end of the seasonKoji SakamotoRetired.
2月には1億円を超える債務超過に転落し、最悪の場合はクラブ自体の解散の可能性もあるとの一部報道があった（実際の債務超過額は8268万9819円）が、9月から10月にかけて行われた湘南ベルマーレ持株会への一口5万円の拠出金の募集に4120万円、普通株に2980万円の申込みがあり、合計7100万円の増資を行った..In addition, there was an application for 2 million yen and 5 million yen for common stock by soliciting a contribution of 1000 yen per unit to the 3000nd Shonan Bellmare Shareholding Association, and in January 2013 after the approval of the J League.Extraordinary general meeting of shareholdersPlans to increase capital with approval of..Eventually, the insolvency was resolved by the above two capital increases.In addition, it became profitable for the first time in 2 terms..
- Club slogan: "Kicking'
The second year of the 曺 system. Kinaga group(Oita),Takuya Matsumoto(Kitakyushu),Kento Fukuda(Niigata S), I was transferred to Oita the previous year for a limited timeSanheiji(京都) Is a complete transfer,Isamu Matsuura(JFL-Ryukyu,Kei Uemura(Iwata) Is a complete transfer to a transfer destination with a time limit.Kohei Mihara(Atago),Takahiro Yamaguchi(Nagasaki),This seasonOsaka Toin High SchoolJoined fromKosuke Shirai(JFL ・Fukushima U) Is a loan transfer,Yazaki Miyazaki(Omiya),Lee Min Soo(Shimizu) Has returned to its affiliation.
The reinforcement isTochigi SCからHirokazu Usami-Kenji Arahori,Tokyo VからRyota Kajikawa,YamagataからYuta SuzukiIs a complete transfer,(I.e.からShunsuke Ando,oakからHiroto Nakagawa,Kousuke Taketomi,Kweon Han JinAcquired by loan transfer, as a new foreignerMuangthong UnitedからEgyptianEarned,Ryosuke Kono(2 types registered players in the previous year),Takuya Muraoka,Ryohei Yoshihama(Specially designated player in the previous year),Shota TamuraIs a new member.
Ejibaud leaves during the season, Kweon Han-jinGunmaLoan transfer destination changed,KirinoGahe,Yuzo Iwakami Masaru Matsumoto FCI transferred to a limited time, butSuwon Samsung BluewingsからStevo,EC PerotasからWellingtonIs a complete transfer,Alex Santana,FC TokyoからYohei OtakeJoined with a loan transfer, as a specially designated playerYuto three poles,Go Miyaichi,Shunsuke Kikuchi,Shota Fukuoka(Both officially joined in 2014), joined as two types of registered players.
The league match has not won 6 games since the opening (3 minutes 3 losses), but Section 7OitaHe won the battle 2-1 and won his first victory.However, until the 17th round of the turnaround, a difficult battle continued with 3th place with 4 wins, 10 draws and 13 negative points, and in the 16nd round.FC TokyoLost 1-2 in the match and confirmed 16th or lower, J2 relegation decided.
- Club slogan: "Decisive bullet'
The second year of the 曺 system.Tomi Shimomura,Tatsuya Furuhashi,Naoya IshigamiAnnounced the expiration of the contract of veteran players.Kaoru Takayama,Korea Sakae oakComplete transfer toShota Tamura,Ryosuke Kono,Takuya Muraoka,Yuki Inokari4 peopleFukushimaToShoga Kamada OkayamaToKenji Baba MitoRental transfer to.I was transferring to rentalKohei Mihara(Atago),Takahiro Yamaguchi(Nagasaki) Transfer period is extended,Kazunari Ohno(Niigata),Shunsuke Ando((I.e.) And Alex Santana () have returned to their respective affiliations.
On the reinforcement sideAtagoThanYota Akimoto,FC TokyoMore rental transferYohei OtakeAcquired by complete transfer.FukushimaLoan transfer toRyohei Yoshihama,Kosuke ShiraiIs back.From the previous yearoakMore rental transferKousuke Taketomi,Hiroto NakagawaTransfer period has been extended.FC TokyoからYu MaruyamaBut,TosuからOkada ShoheiJoined by rental transfer.
He continues to make good progress, winning 14 consecutive wins from the opening. He lost to Ehime FC in verse 15, but has not lost 21 races since then. September 9, Away Section 23京都He drew 2-2 in the match and confirmed J1 automatic promotion.After that, he suffered two consecutive losses, but as a result, he won the league title with 2 wins, 2014 draws and 31 losses and 8 points in the 3 season.
- Club slogan: "Proof show the style'
4th year of the sword system. It was the first J2 challenge in two years.
FukushimaWas transferred to rentalYuki InokariRetired[Annotation 1], Was transferred to Fukushima for rentalRyosuke Kono(JFL-V Oita),Yuta Suzuki,Ryohei Yoshihama(Gunma),Nobuyuki Abe(Kitakyushu),Hirokazu Usami(Yamagata),NagasakiWas rented toTakahiro Yamaguchi(Oita),OkayamaWas rented toShoga Kamada(Shimizu) Is a complete transfer,Ken Iwao,Go Miyaichi(Mito),Shota Fukuoka, Promoted from youth this seasonNaoki Maeda(Fukushima),Ryota Kajikawa(Nagasaki),Rie Kamekawa(Fukuoka) Is a rental transfer,Shota Tamura,Teru Ando(Fukushima) rental transfer period extended,Takuya Muraoka(Fukushima),Kenji Baba(Mito),Kenji Arahori(Tochigi),Kohei Mihara(Atago) Is completely transferred to the rental transfer destination,Yu Maruyama(FC Tokyo),Hiroki Higuchi(Shimizu →SagamiharaRental transfer to),Hiroto Nakagawa,Kousuke Taketomi(oak),Kumagai Andrew(Yokohama FM) Has returned to its affiliation.
On the reinforcement sideSapporoからLeeFrom Yokohama FMSatoshi Fujita, Last season I was transferred to Fukuoka for rentalEijiro Takeda,UrawaからKeisuke Tsuboi,BotafogoからAndre Bahia,Tokyo VからGold bell mustWill be the first return from Kashiwa in two seasonsKaoru TakayamaWith a complete transfer,Mirasol FCからAlisonFrom UrawaNaoki Yamada,(I.e.からSoryu KaniAcquired by rental transfer.It was a rental transferSeiya FujitaHas transitioned to a complete transfer, during a rental transferOkada ShoheiTransfer period is extended,Ryohei Okazaki(In JuneKumamotoRental transfer to),Amorin,KirinoIs a new member.
Made in februaryEast Asian Cup 2015Then.Ko EndoParticipated as a representative of Japan.It is the first time in 98 years since Kojima, Nakata and Robisu in 17 that they have produced Japanese national team players with no age restrictions.This is the first time since the name was changed to Shonan Bellmare.
In the season, he demonstrated his competitiveness by winning for the first time in 20 years from Kashima, 16 years from Nagoya, and 17 years from Kashiwa, and decided to remain in J8 for the first time since becoming Shonan Bellmare in 1th place in the final result.The coach's skill is highly evaluated, and it is the club of his hometown during the off-season.Kyoto Sanga FCThe possibility of becoming a coach has increased, but eventually the contract with Shonan Bellmare was renewed..
- Club slogan: "Challenge Shonan EXPRESS will continue to run in 2016'
The second year of the 曺 system.
Ko Endo(Urawa),Ryota Nagaki(Kashima),Yota Akimoto(FC Tokyo),Shota Furubayashi(Nagoya),Lee(K League-Whole south), Loan transfer to MitoKen Iwao(Tokushima) Is a complete transfer,Kenta Hirose(Tochigi), had a rental transfer to FukushimaTeru Ando(Kanazawa), Loan transfer to MitoGo Miyaichi(Tottori) Is a rental transfer,Kosuke Shirai(Ehime),Ryota Kajikawa(Nagasaki),Rie Kamekawa(Fukuoka) completely transferred to the rental transfer destination,Naoki Maeda,Shota Fukuoka(Fukushima) rental transfer period extended,Soryu Kani(Return to Kawasaki → Transfer to Kanazawa for rental) has expired,Atsuki Sawada,Alison,AmorinLeft the group.
On the reinforcement side, from Yokohama FMYuta Narawa,Hitoshi Suto,AndからTomohiko Murayama,KofuからShimoda HokutoWith a complete transfer,千葉からPaulinhoFrom UrawaTakuya OkamotoAcquired by rental transfer,Naoki YamadaRental transfer period is extended,Ryohei Okazaki,Shota TamuraReturned from the rental transfer destination,Yuta Kamiya,Yamane Mirai,Hasegawa Arya JasurIs a new member.
- Club slogan: "Co-run'
Gold bell must(Tokushima),Yuto three poles(Kashima),Daisuke Kikuchi(Urawa),Yohei Otake(Okayama),Tomohiko Murayama(And),Shuhei Otsuki(Kobe),Hasegawa Arya Jasur(Omiya),FukushimaI had a loan transfer toShota Fukuoka(Tochigi SC) Is a complete transfer,Yuji Kajikawa(Tokushima) transferred to rental,Tomokazu Okamoto(TosuReturn to → Complete transfer to Matsumoto),Weslley(Thailand-Buriram United FCReturn to →K League-Incheon(Transfer to) has expired the rental transfer period,OitaWas transferred to rentalKirinoLeft the group.
On the reinforcement sideAtagoからGenta Omotehara,NagoyaからRyunosuke Noda,FC TokyoWill be the first return in two seasonsYota AkimotoWith a complete transfer,oakからHiroki AkinoAcquired by rental transfer,Teru Ando,Go MiyaichiReturned from the rental transfer destination,Hirokazu IshiharaIs promoted from youth,Masaaki Goto,Sugioka DaikiIs a new member.
During the seasonTsuyoshi Ito Fukushima, Tsuyoshi MiyaichiJFL-ShigaTraining type rental transfer,SiquinhoWas canceled for a limited time transfer contract (then a rental transfer to Oita), but from OmiyaDragan MurjaFrom Nagoya with a complete transferRyo TakahashiWas acquired through a rental transfer.
Section 39, 10nd place held on October 28thFukuoka Tokyo VSince he was drawn in the match, Shonan's second place and above were confirmed and J2 promotion was decided.Shonan drew in the match against Okayama the next day, so the second J1 victory was decided for the first time in three years.
- Club slogan: "ALIVE'
The second year of the 曺 system.
Keisuke Tsuboi(Yamaguchi),Teru Ando(And),Eijiro Takeda(Yokohama FC),Kenta Hirose(Niigata),Shimoda Hokuto((I.e.),Satoshi Fujita(Akita),Genie(Kofu),Tando Velaphi(A league-Wellington Phoenix FC),Dragan Murja(スロベニア-NK Olimpija Lubriana) Resigned due to a complete transferYuta Kamiya(Atago),Yuta Narawa(Tokyo V),JFL-V OitaWas transferred to with a deadlinePark Tae Hwan(Korea National League・), JFL ・ShigaWas transferred to with a deadlineGo Miyaichi(Morioka) Transferred to another club for a limited timeNaoki Yamada(Urawa(Return to) has expired the rental transfer period, the rental transferTsuyoshi Ito,Shota Tamura(Fukushima),Yuji Kajikawa(Tokushima) Has completely transferred to the rental transfer destination.AlsoHibiki Wada(Fukushima),Xuean Lyu(Morioka) was promoted from youth and transferred immediately with a time limit.
On the reinforcement side, we returned from Niigata for the first time in 5 seasons.Kazunari Ohno,YamagataからDaiki TomiiFrom UrawaTsukasa Umezaki,HiroshimaからMikić,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu-Partizan BelgradeFrom originalSerbian representative OfAllen StevanovichWith a complete transfer,oakからYusuke Kobayashi,K League 2-BusanからKorean representative OfLee Jeong HyupAcquired by rental transfer,Ryo TakahashiMoved to full transfer,Kota SanadaIs promoted from youth,Arai Hikaru,Temma Matsuda,Kazuki Yamaguchi,Keisuke Saka,Kunitomo Suzuki,Daiki KanekoIs a new member.
In April 2018, Sanei Architectural Design, which was the largest shareholder of Shonan Bellmare at that time,RIZAP GroupEstablished "Meldia RIZAP Shonan Sports Partners Co., Ltd." in collaboration with.The new company has acquired a 50% stake in Shonan Bellmare.At the same time, the RIZAP Group dispatched seven directors to Shonan Bellmare and became involved in the club management in earnest.[Annotation 3].. RIZAP Group intends to invest 3 billion yen in Bellmare over the next three years.
In the league match, although the opening match was won, it was sluggish with 8 win, 1 draws and 3 losses in 4 games after that, and although he won the first consecutive win of the season from the 10th round, he lost 3 consecutive games immediately afterwards.World CupAt the end of Section 15 before the suspension of the league match, he will be in 12th place provisionally.After resuming, it moved between 11th and 14th place, fell to 14th place just before the final section, and fell to 16th place depending on the result of the final section.J1 entry playoffsAlthough there was still the possibility of advancing to, in the final round, they scored 2 points against Nagoya, but after that they gave 2 PK and eventually drew, 10 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses. He finished the season in 13th place.
YBC Levin Cupでは、グループDで第5節まで3位にいたが、最終節で2位長崎に勝利し、3勝1分2敗で逆転で2位となり決勝トーナメントに進出、1回戦で仙台に初戦ホームで3-0と快勝したが2戦目アウェーは1-3で敗れたものの計4-3で準々決勝進出、C大阪に初戦ホーム3-0、2戦目アウェー2-2で準決勝に進出、柏には初戦アウェー1-1、2戦目ホームも90分では1-1で延長となり、延長でともに1点を追加し2-2となったためPK戦に突入、5-4で勝利し初の決勝進出となる。決勝では、横浜FMと対戦し、36分にSugioka DaikiIt was the first time for Shonan Bellmare to defend the first goal with the middle shot of the Bellmare Hiratsuka era.74th Emperor's CupIt has won three major titles since winning the championship.
Emperor's cupThen, I lost to Kawasaki in the 4th round.
- Club slogan: "Acceleration -Acceleration-'
8th year of the sword system.Although it remained strong in the early stages, the director'sCho Kwi-jaeTo coaching staff and players in the clubPower harassmentIt was reported that he was doing, The issue of advancement and retreat emerged..The coach refrained from activitiesKenji TakahashiWill be tentatively in command.After that, as a result of investigating the J-League, the power harassment of the sword was recognized, and the J-League blamed him and suspended him from participating in five official games...In response to this, Sagi retired from the coach, and U-18 coach's successorUkishima ToshiBecame the director.
Due to the influence of the self-restraint of the activities of the team who led the team for many years and the change of manager, the ranking gradually dropped, and finally it became the 16th place in the annual ranking.J1 entry playoffsでJ2I've won from 4th placeTokushima VoltisPlay against.The match ended in a 1-1 draw, but by regulation, J2 remained for the second consecutive year.
- Club slogan: "PROGRESSION -Advance-'
The second year of the Ukishima system.It has been sluggish from the beginning of the season to the bottom, and throughout the season except for Section 2 (1th) and Section 13 (6th).Sendai-Yokohama FCWith 16th place and below.The total score of the season is 29, which is the 16th Sendai.OitaAs a result of suffering from a lack of scoring ability, which is 7 points away from him, he ends up in the bottom (6th place) with 9 points, 18 wins, 27 draws and 18 losses.However, due to the influence of the new coronavirus infection, the regulation was changed and there was no demotion from J1, so J1 remained.
Total score ranking
* Source:Database of J League, JFL, Japan National Team, Bundesliga.. As of the end of August 2015
- J League Cup: 1 times
- Emperor's Cup JFA All Japan Soccer Championship: 1 times
- J2 league: 2 times
- J1 league
- J2 league
- J League Cup
- In 1997, for the first time in the J League club, the uniform number was adopted under the uniform number. Adopted in 1997-1999 and 2002-2004.
- Based on light green until 2000. It changed to a blue tone from 2001, but changed to a design based on light green again from 2010.
- Light green is the image color of Fujita, the parent company,1994 J LeagueAt the time of joining, the J-League side requested a change from blue, so light green was pushed out all over.
- The star (★) on the left chest emblem that has been attached since 2013 isThe 74th Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship(1994 years) andAsia Cup Winners Cup 1995-96Represents the victory of.. From 2015J2Winner (2014), from 2018J2Winner (2017), from 2019Levan cupEach star was given a victory (2018) (the two stars representing the J2 victory have moved to the right sleeve).
- From 2019, the club's slogan "Do you enjoy it?" Has been placed under the emblem..
|Posting location||Sponsor name||Notation||Posted year||Remarks|
|chest||Sanei Architectural Design||MELDIA||2016-||2016 is "SANEI ARCHITECTURE DESIGN" notation|
2017-2021 is "MELDIA" Sanei Architectural Design"Notation
|clavicle||Nippon Tanshi||Nippon Tanshi||February 2021-||Written on the left|
Chest in the middle of 2012
In the middle of 2012, "Nippon Tanshi Nippon Tanshi Co., Ltd."Notation
2016-2021 lower back
2018 --2021 is written as "NT Nippon Tanshi"
|RIZAP Group||RIZAP||February 2018-||Written on the right|
|Upper back||Industrial Management University||Industrial Management University||2010-||Mid-2004-2009 is chest|
In the middle of 2004-2006 is "SANNO "Sanno University" notation
2007-2009 is "SANNO" Industrial Management University"Notation
|Lower back||Mackenzie House||Mackenzie|
|2022-||September 2021-December of the same year is the front of the pants|
|Front of pants||None||-||-|
|Back of pants||None||-||-|
The history of uniform supply
- 1992-1993 (J-League associate member):ASICS, 93 Emperor's Cup only basic (Phoenix)
- 1994-1996: League matchesMizuno, Cup match is basic (Phoenix)
- 1997-1998: Mizuno in league match, cup matchKappa(Phoenix)
- 1999-2002: Kappa Sports (Phoenix)
- 2005-2006:PIKO(Production: Elea Japone Sports in 2005, Erain Japone Sports in 2006)
- 2007-2011:A line(Aline Japone Sports / College League)
Chronology of successive sponsors
- Asian Cup war uniform
- There are several types of cup games in Asia, such as those with HOYA breasts and those with DDI as in league games.The basic design is the same as the basic cup battle uniform (however, there is no sponsor on the sleeves and the back has a personal name).There is also a chest sponsored by Fujita for the Shonan Rose Cup, which was held during the 1995 China expedition and as a pre-season match.At the Asian Super Cup, I wore a uniform with a DDI on the chest and a Japanese flag on the sleeves.
- Legend of Bellmare
- In 2003, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of Bellmare's birth, the players who participated in more than 100 games (9,000 minutes or more) and contributed to the development of the club are commended as "Legend of Bellmare".Winners will be presented with a commended season home model uniform with the uniform number and name printed in gold at the time of enrollment.
- However, the official winner is 2003Bettinoonly.Also in 2003Rubisu WagnerDoes not reach the specified participation time,1998 FIFA World CupReceived the award in response to special cases such as contributing to the participation of.
- Junior Youth National Tournament Uniform
- Since 2006, there are uniforms worn by junior youth teams only in special games such as the final tournament of official games.Bellmare OBHidetoshi NakataWas requested by Bellmare in 2004, and Nakata supervised the design, and he presented the clothing itself to the team.
- This is inspired by the uniforms given only to regular college rugby players by junior youth coaches who wanted junior youth children to take good care of things and felt that they had to develop that feeling. I offered it to Nakata, thinking, "If it's a product designed by a player I admire, I'll be attached to it and use it carefully."
- Tanabata Memorial Uniform
- 2007:Shonan Hiratsuka Tanabata FestivalWith the aim of strengthening the ties between the excitement and hometownMay 7Used only in the match. The uniform worn for only one match is the second one following Jubilo Iwata's 1th anniversary uniform, and both are treated as third shirts for registration.
- 2009: Eline plans under the title of Tanabata Monthly..Sales for general sales were strong, with additional sales and subsequent build-to-order manufacturing..
- 2011: Planned as "Reconstruction Prayer Tanabata 2011 Authentic Uniform" to pray for the reconstruction of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- 2020: In support of the activities of the Japan Executive Committee of the "MAKE IT BLUE" campaign, which expresses gratitude to those who are fighting at the forefront of medical practice and to regain the vitality of the region, "2020 Tanabata MAKE IT BLUE Memorial Uniform" I planned it as.
- 2021: We planned it as "2021 Tanabata One Health Commemorative Uniform" because we wanted it to be an opportunity to think about a new lifestyle.
|2007||May 7||J2 Section 26||Fukuoka||0-2 ●||Bellmare's team color, light green, which is the color of bamboo grass, and black in the night sky are used.|
The design is the same as the 2007 home model, but the light green color scheme is reversed from the home model.
|2008||May 7||J2 Section 24||Mito||0-1 ●||The black color of the night sky is used, and the home model and light green are reversed.|
A model that pushes the light green of bamboo grass to the front.
|2009||May 7||J2 Section 26||Kofu||2-1 ○||For field players, the main color is black, which is the image of the night sky, and the stitches are gold, which represents the stars.|
For goalkeepers, the light green that represents Tanabata bamboo grass is the main color, and the stitches are gold that represents the stars.
|May 7||J2 Section 28||Fukuoka||2-3 ●|
|2010||May 8||J1 Section 16||Shimizu||3-6 ●||1994 J LeagueThe design at the time of promotion is reproduced.The main color for field players is black.Light green|
Color scheme around the neck and sleeves.Light green is used for the goalkeeper.The color scheme is paired with that for field players.
|May 8||J1 Section 19||京都||2-2 △|
|May 8||J1 Section 20||Urawa||1-4 ●|
|2011||May 7||J2 Section 19||Tokyo V||1-3 ●||For field players, black is the image of the night sky and strength.|
For the goalkeeper, sax blue with the image of the Milky Way.
Both uniforms have gold cross lines on both front and back sides.
|May 7||J2 Section 21||千葉||2-0 ○|
|May 7||J2 Section 23||Kumamoto||1-0 ○|
|2012||May 7||J2 Section 22||And||1-1 △||Stars are gradation on the entire surface of the uniform, and the PENALTY mark on the shoulder and pants side is also dotted with stars.|
For field players, black is the image of the night sky.The goalkeeper is a light green that represents Tanabata bamboo grass.
|May 7||J2 Section 25||Yamagata||0-0 △|
|May 7||J2 Section 26||Kitakyushu||1-0 ○|
|2013||May 7||J1 Section 14||Sendai||0-0 △||The design concept is "Milky Way" expressed on the entire uniform.|
A Tanabata commemorative uniform commemorating the 20th anniversary of the club with an unprecedented bold design.
Blue is the base for field players.Pink is the base for goalkeepers.
The left sleeve of both uniforms is green.
|May 7||J1 Section 15||oak||1-2 ●|
|May 7||J1 Section 17||Niigata||0-2 ●|
|2014||May 7||J2 Section 21||Gunma||0-1 ○||For field players, we have boldly adopted flash yellow, which is the image of the stars that color the night sky (winning stars), for shirts, pants, and socks.|
The windsock of Tanabata decoration is expressed in green.
The goalkeeper expresses purple with the image of the Milky Way in a gradation of shades.
|May 7||J2 Section 22||Kumamoto||2-1 ○|
|May 7||J2 Section 23||Toyama||2-0 ○|
|2015||May 7||J1 2nd Section 1||Nagoya||2-1 ○||For field players, the concept is "Green Galaxy"|
A green nebula that shines in deep navy outer space is designed on the upper part of the body.
The gradation pinstripe placed on the entire shirt expresses the "green meteor" that leads to victory.
The base color for the goalkeeper is based on cool gray,
The gradation from cyan blue to navy creates a summer-like coloring.
|May 7||J1 2nd Section 3||Kofu||0-2 ●|
|May 7||J1 2nd Section 5||oak||3-0 ○|
|2016||May 7||J1 2nd Section 1||Yokohama FM||0-3 ●||For field players, many constellations that shine green in the jet-black night sky are designed throughout the body.|
Near the club emblem is "Vega of Lyra = Orihimeboshi", the main character of the Tanabata legend.
"Aquila Altair = Hikoboshi" is printed in flash yellow.
For GK, the coloring is like Tanabata, which is a combination of flash green and black.
The star map is designed based on the old star map 200 years ago.
|May 7||J1 2nd Section 3||Tosu||0-2 ●|
|May 7||J1 2nd Section 6||(I.e.||2-3 ●|
|2017||May 7||J2 Section 21||Nagoya||2-1 ○||Uses "dazzle pattern" which means "illusion".|
A star pattern named after Tanabata is incorporated into a complex geometric pattern.
The field player is colored with "Shonan Blue", and the goalkeeper is colored with "Bellmare Green" as in last year.
|May 7||J2 Section 23||Tokyo V||2-0 ○|
|May 7||J2 Section 25||Tokushima||2-0 ○|
|2018||May 7||J1 Section 16||Tosu||1-1 △||The design concept is "Victory Star".|
The star gradation that rises toward the sky is expressed by star gradation, and the V-shaped line created by the star is an image of Victory's V.
The sleeve line is also designed with a star gradation.
As for the coloring, the field player uses a navy blue star for Bellmare, and the goalkeeper uses a pink star for flash magenta.
|2019||May 6||J1 Section 17||C Osaka||0-2 ●||Navy, which is popular among supporters, is used as the base color for field players.|
The star geometry pattern (geometric pattern) associated with Tanabata is expressed in similar colors.
For goalkeepers, pink was adopted as in the previous year.
Also, as the biggest feature, with the understanding of all uniform partners
It is adopted by many club teams such as the top leagues in Europe as part of branding.
"Sponsor logo, uniform number / name notation, hometown notation" etc. are unified in one club color light green,
Achieve a stylish design.
Sublimation prints are used for the uniform numbers and names to reduce the weight in accordance with the humid summer of Japan.
|May 7||J1 Section 19||Kobe||3-1 ○|
|2020||May 7||J1 Section 2||Sendai||0-1 ●||2020 yearsShonan Hiratsuka Tanabata FestivalWas canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus,|
I used the bamboo pattern because I wanted to brighten the area at such times.
In support of the activities of the MAKE IT BLUE JAPAN executive committee, the whole body is unified in blue for field players and pink for goalkeepers.
The "MAKE IT BLUE" logo is attached to the front hem of the shirt.
|May 7||J1 Section 4||Sapporo||0-0 △|
|May 7||J1 Section 6||Kashima||1-0 〇|
|May 12||J1 Section 33||Oita||1-2 ●|
|2021||May 7||J1 Section 22||FC Tokyo||0-1 ●||World Wildlife Fund JapanIn collaboration with (WWF Japan), the design features the image mark of "one health," which states that "health of humans, animals, and ecosystems is one."|
Part of the club's profits will be donated to the Wildlife Group, which is working to promote One Health at WWF Japan, and will be used for environmental conservation activities.
|May 8||J1 Section 23||Kashima||1-2 ●|
|May 8||J1 Section 24||Nagoya||0-1 ●|
|May 8||J1 Section 25||Shimizu||1-1 △|
|May 8||J1 Section 27||Urawa||0-0 △|
- SHONAN 10th uniform
- Created in 10, the 2009th anniversary of the name change to "Shonan Bellmare".
- It was worn at the Emperor's Cup with gratitude for 10 years and a desire to continue walking together.
- Special exhibition match uniform
- August 2012, 9,J2The uniform worn by Bellmare Legend (OB player) at the special exhibition match of "Bellmare Legend (OB player) vs. Celebrity soccer team SWERVES (Swaves)" held before the start of the match against Kusatsu in Section 33.The design is the same as the regular model of the year, but with blue for field players and pink for goalkeepers.Also on the chest is this year's uniform sleeve sponsorChecker MotorsIt has the logo of.
- Bellmare 20th Anniversary Match "Re-member" Uniform
- A one-match limited memorial uniform worn by the Bellmare team at the Bellmare 2013th Anniversary Match "Re-member" on January 1, 27.A striped pattern that remains in the history of Bellmare is arranged in a contemporary style and asymmetrical accents are used to create a sense of dynamism.On the right sleeve is "HIRATSUKA", which is the hometown notation of the Bellmare Hiratsuka era, and the 20th anniversary mark of the J League.Bellmare 1th anniversary mark on the left sleeve.
- Authentic uniform for the 50th anniversary of the club
- A one-match limited memorial uniform worn by the Bellmare team at the club's 2018th anniversary match (J9 Section 22 C Osaka match) on September 50, 1.A reproduction of the uniform design of the Fujita Industrial Club soccer club era.
Sub-organization / development
2002 years,J League Centennial PlanAiming to create and establish a comprehensive sports club in line withSpecified nonprofit corporationShonan Bell Mare Sports Club(Shonan BSC) was newly established.At the same time, the junior and junior youth divisions were transferred to Shonan BSC, and Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd. will manage the top team and youth.In addition, Shonan BSC is other than soccerInter-competition exchangeAlso working on.For more information about Shonan BSCThis itemchecking ...
Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd. has been in business since 2004.Spain OfCA OsasunaIs affiliated with Others, from March 2013Fukushima United FCConcluded a partnership with "Sales / Business", "Strengthening" and "Academy" (Later）.
Formerly the parent companyFujitaThe Okami Ground owned by the company was used as a practice ground and had a clubhouse, but the Okami Ground was acquired in 2004.Shoin University Shoin University Shonan CampusIt was the ground of. Until September 2006, Bellmare used it as a practice field under the contract, but from October 9Banyu Fureai Park Soccer FieldThe practice area was moved to, and the office and clubhouse were also moved to the area adjacent to Banyu Soccer Field.
2006 year 9 month,Established.As part of the strengthening program, we plan to dispatch, train and strengthen young players in the Paraguay League, which has no foreign nationality quota, and belong to the second division of the league (equivalent to the fourth division in substance).As team advisors, Nicolas Leoz, chairman of the South American Football Federation, and Kiyoshi Makabe, former president of Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd., are listed.In the future, the players who grew up in this club hope to make a leap to Shonan Bellmare and to the league clubs around the world, and officials say that they would like to support them..
The operating entity of the club is "Japanese Bellmare" established by the investment of Sakura Group, a local corporation, and SEA Global of Japan, and Shonan Bellmare does not invest, so the relationship between the two clubs is said to be tie-up and cooperation. It becomes a form.Although the intention to train players overseas is the same,Albirex NiigataWas established as a motherAlbirex Niigata Singapore, Also, professional baseballHiroshima Toyo CarpOperates directly byCarp Academy It is a different organization from
Alliance with other J-League clubs
2013 ,Fukushima United FCFormed a business alliance with.Both clubs go beyond the boundaries of clubs and hometowns, expand each other's economies of scale, and aim to further increase and develop the value of the club, and are involved in sales / business, training of players and coaches, and sub-organizations. To promote alliances, etc..
By doing this, I introduced to Fukushima the players who belong to Shonan and cannot easily get a chance to participate.Transfer with time limitWe will strengthen the provision of practical opportunities by (including training young players), hold practice before the start of the season at the practice field (Banyu soccer field) in Fukushima, and go to Hiratsuka in January 2014. At our joint fan appreciation event, mutual supporters can create synergistic effects and benefits such as purchasing goods from affiliated clubs. And
Relationship with Hidetoshi Nakata
Hidetoshi NakataWas enrolled in Bellmare from 1995 to July 1998.
- From 2000 to 2001, he sponsored the back of the uniform (logo is "nakata.net").
- Since 2002, he has been an official club partner.
- In 2006, junior youth wore uniforms designed by Nakata at national competitions.Details will be described later#Special uniformreference.
- In 2008, participated in Shonan practice to build the body for TAKE ACTION! 2008 "+1 FOOTBALL MATCH" sponsored by Nakata..
- In February 2010, the Shonan OB team's "We're back FC" and "TAKE ACTION FC" played against each other as the "Shonan Bellmare J2 Promotion Commemorative Match".For Nakata, it was the first match at Hiratsuka Stadium since he was transferred overseas, and he participated as a member of "TAKE ACTION FC" in the first half and "We're back FC" in the second half.
- In January 2013, he participated in Bellmare's 1th anniversary match "Re-member" as Bellmare OB.
Before the start of the 2010 seasonLa ParleFour Bellmare Queens and one Bellmare Mermaid were elected with the support of. The five of them appeared at events in the home game Hometown and acted as team mascots.Some members went away personally. La Parle in October 4bankruptcyHowever, after 2011, I changed members and continued activities.Weekly soccer magazine2011 OctoberIt also appeared in the release interview project.Four people were elected in 2012 (two of them were elected for the first time in two years), four in 4, and five in 2 through Internet voting. In 2, we will not recruit membersOscar promotionWas elected from.
Bellmare Queen (2010)
Bellmare Mermaid (2010)
Bellmare Queen 2011
Bellmare Queen 2012
Bellmare Queen 2013
Bellmare Queen 2014
Bellmare Queen 2015
Bellmare Queen 2016
Bellmare Queen 2017
Bellmare Queen 2018
Bellmare Queen 2019
Stadium relocation concept
Shonan Bellmare has moved its headquarters to Hiratsuka City until today.Hiratsuka StadiumAlthough it is based in (Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka), the current capacity is only slightly higher than the J1 standard of 15,000.Therefore, in September 2, a major construction consulting company was considering a stadium construction plan that could accommodate more than 2016 people, with multiple locations from home towns such as Hiratsuka, Fujisawa, and Chigasaki City as candidate sites. Revealed in some reports of.
And in January 2017, it referred to as "Shonan Stadium Study Group", organization composed of local Chamber of Commerce and Industry and economic officials has been formed, was confirmed a policy to propose a transfer destination candidate to Bellmare in prospect until the December ..Until now, at Hiratsuka StadiumJ League club license systemThe Bellmare side has appealed to Hiratsuka City regarding the renovation and extension of the stadium with a roof that suits the plan, but Hiratsuka City continues to be reluctant to this plan.Therefore, he is requesting the study group to explore the possibility of constructing a new stadium..
At the 4nd meeting of the study group in April of the same year, 2 candidates from 4 cities of Hiratsuka, Kayagasaki, Fujisawa, and Odawara other than Hiratsuka Stadium were listed, 3 on private land and 7 on public land. It was.In the future, it is said that it will seek opinions from music related people so that the stadium can be used not only for soccer and rugby but also for various purposes such as concerts..
On the other hand, Hiratsuka City is requesting that Hiratsuka Stadium continue to stay.Since the relegation to J2000 in 2, Hiratsuka City has exempted 5000 million yen from the estimated annual stadium usage fee of about 3000 million yen.Since this exemption is currently only available at Bellmare, some city halls say, "I've provided a lot of support, but it's too selfish to suddenly leave (from Hiratsuka Stadium)."Also of Mayor HiratsukaKatsuhiro OchiaiAlso talks about the expansion of the stand and the LED lighting tower scheduled for the end of 2017 as "one of the messages I want you to stay at Hiratsuka Stadium"..
The financial results of Shonan Bellmare are as follows.
Profit and loss
|年度||income||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Other||cost||expense||Personnel expenses||Administrative expenses||Profit||Net income|
- Amount of money: million yen
- Personnel costs are included in the project cost.
|年度||Revenue||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Upbringing||Other||cost||Personnel expenses||match||Home||Upbringing||woman||Sale||Profit||Net income|
- Amount of money: million yen
|年度||Revenue||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Upbringing||Sales||Other||cost||Personnel expenses||match||Home||Upbringing||woman||Sales||Sale||Profit||Net income|
- Amount of money: million yen
Source: J-Club financial results list for each fiscal year. 2016
|年度||Total assets||Total debt||Net worth||Capital|
- Amount of money: million yen
- ^ Inokari became a staff member of the club as it was.Spirit Bell Mare TVI came to appear in.
- ^ In addition, cable TV stations whose broadcasting area is in Hiratsuka city, etc.Shonan Cable NetworkThen, "Go! Go! Bellmare" has been aired for some time.
- ^ Sanei Architectural Design is the largest shareholder with a 50.05% stake in Meldia RIZAP Shonan Sports Partners, but its shares do not have voting rights and remain a symbolic stake.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac "Club Guide: Shonan Bellmare". Japan Professional Soccer League. 2021/2/19Browse.
- ^ a b "Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd.". Shonan Bellmare. 2018/11/21Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd. 22st term financial results announcement
- ^ “About the addition of Shonan Bellmare Home Town” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2017, 10) 2017/10/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Top Team Philosophy «Shonan Bellmare Official Website". www.bellmare.co.jp. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ a b c "Shonan Bellmare 2021 Team Style [Attack Set Play | Soccer shines more with data | Football LAB] ”. www.football-lab.jp. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ a b c "Shonan Bellmare who achieved J11 promotion for the first time in 1 years". Shonan Economic Newspaper (September 2010, 3). 2013/3/13Browse.
- ^ Official gazette, January 2004, 12, read January 9, 2014
- ^ "[Thank you] To everyone who participated in the Shonan Bellmare Stock Ownership Association". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2012/10/27Browse.
- ^ "[Thank you] To everyone who participated in the Shonan Bellmare Stock Ownership Association". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2012/12/27Browse.
- ^ "2013/2/4". Taro Kono twitter. 2013/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Shonan goes to J1 in one year ... 2 teams to be demoted are decided, leaving 2 sections". Soccer king. 2013/11/23Browse.
- ^ "Notice of players whose contract has expired". Shonan Bellmare Official Website. (December 2013, 12) 2013/12/12Browse.
- ^ Kyoto Shimbun, Kyoto Sanga Support Special, Article dated December 2015, 12,.
- ^ "2017 Season Uniform Partner (Sleeve) "Fujita Corporation" Announcement". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2016/12/20Browse.
- ^ "Shonan Bellmare Co., Ltd. Issuance of offered shares and announcement of allocation decision to Meldia RIZAP Shonan Sports Partners Co., Ltd.”. Shonan Bellmare Official Website News (April 2018, 4). 2018/5/16Browse.
- ^ "Can RIZAP commit to Shonan Bellmare's "winning"?". ITmedia Business ONLINE (April 2018, 4). 2018/5/16Browse.
- ^ "Isn't it slipping?" Kicking a spike ... Pointed out to Shonan Director. ". Asahi Shimbun(July 2019, 8) 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ “Director Shonan retires and a strong compliance issue emerges”. Nikkan Sports(July 2019, 8) 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ “About sanctions decision” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2019, 10) 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Notice of 2013 season uniform design decision". Shonan Bellmare official website. 2013/3/13Browse.
- ^ "2019 season uniform design decision announcement". Shonan Bellmare official website (September 2012, 1). 2019/1/20Browse.
- ^ "From Shonan". From Shonan / Soccer / Tanabata this year. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ ""Tanabata Monthly" Round 2 against Fukuoka is A-LINE Special Day". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Tanabata Memorial Official Authentic Uniform Sold Out and Made-to-Order Sales Notice". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ "September 9th (Friday) Special Exhibition Match Bellmare Legend Uniform Sponsor Announcement of Willplus Holdings Corporation". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2012/9/8Browse.
- ^ "Bellmare 20th Anniversary Match "Re-member" Wearing Uniform Announcement / Limited Authentic Uniform Pre-order Sales Start". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2012/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of "Club 50th Anniversary Match" and "Club 50th Anniversary Authentic Uniform" Sale". Shonan Bellmare Official Website Topics. 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "Shonan Bellmare / Club Atletico Osasuna Club Alliance". J's Goal (September 2004, 6). 2014/5/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Shonan Bellmare / Fukushima United FC Alliance Notice". Shonan Bellmare official website. 2013/3/13Browse.
- ^ "[Shonan Bellmare / Fukushima United Alliance Press Conference] Comments at the press conference". J's Goal (September 2013, 1). 2013/3/13Browse.
- ^ "What is Nikkei Bellmare?". NIKKEI BELLMARE Soccer Study Abroad Program. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Club basic information". Albilex Niigata Singapore Official Website Club Guide. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Dominican Republic Academy". Hiroshima Toyo Carp Official Website / Facility Information / Dominican Republic. 2013/1/16Browse.
- ^ Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd."FOOT x BRAIN(Similar broadcast on March 2014, 3)
- ^ "Hidetoshi Nakata Participated in practice at Shonan Bellmare ①.". YouTube. 2013/1/20Browse.
- ^ Shonan XNUMX new stadium Hiratsuka, Fujisawa, etc. considered as candidates(September 2016, 9 Nikkan Sports)
- ^ Bellmare Headquarters Relocation Consideration Candidate Site Report by December(January 2017, 1 Tokyo Shimbun)
- ^ Bellmare headquarters relocation XNUMX candidates in XNUMX cities including Hiratsuka(January 2017, 4 Tokyo Shimbun)
- ^ Bellmare accelerates home relocation movement Hiratsuka Enthusiasm for "remaining"?(January 2017, 5 Tokyo Shimbun)