Photo Toshimasa Shimada, who became the chairman of the JD League [Photo: Hirohisa Miyawaki]
Women's softball to be reborn ... The reason why the former ham team representative advocates "reliance on the Olympics"
If you write the contents roughly
The memorable league opening match (Big Camera Takasaki-Toyota Motor) will also be held on Monday, March 3, at ZOZO Marine Stadium.
Former Nippon-Ham Fighters representative Toshimasa Shimada becomes the chairman of the "JD League" The Japanese women's softball world will be reborn this year ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Chiba Marine Stadium
Chiba Marine Stadium(Chiba Marine Stadium)Japan OfChibaChibaMihama OfMakuhari Seaside ParkMultipurpose withinBaseball field.Professional baseball-Pacific League(Pa League)Chiba Lotte Marines Private stadiumWe use as (base).. Common names and abbreviations areChiba Marine,Marista[Annotation 1].ZOZOIs a facilityNaming rightsHas acquired the nameZOZO Marine Stadium(Zozo Marine Stadium, abbreviation:Zozomarine)[Annotation 2].
Home of Chiba Lotte Marines
1992/(4)May 3In "Chiba Lotte Marines", the first practice at the stadium, First open game on 7th of the same month,same yearMay 4Held the first official game and started activities as a base.
Lotte in the first year of the move was sluggish at the bottom with 6th place in the team wins and lossesThe number of spectators mobilized reached a new record of about 28 million people, an increase of about 130 in the relocation economy,, Greatly depressed in the second year.
1996/(8) A question and answer about "Chiba Marine Dome" was held at the Chiba City Assembly in March., Some prefecture and city government officials have called for "Chiba Marine to become a dome" as a breakthrough to improve the environment, which is easily affected by weather conditions such as slow mobilization of Lotte spectators and strong winds.
1999/When Lotte was doing well in the beginning of the season (11),Asahi MatsuiThe mayor expressed that he would consider a dome if he wins.. At this time, the construction cost was about 80 billion yen, and it was planned to use private capital...However, the result ended up in 4th place.
2004/In June 16, the Chiba Prefectural Assembly revised the management criteria to enable integrated use of the Chiba Prefectural Seaside Park adjacent to the baseball stadium in order to realize the "ball park concept"... In the same month, the Lotte baseball team decided to cooperate with Chiba City as part of the proposal, proposing the establishment of a sales facility around the stadium..
2006/(18) First base side in AprilCocktailsA "bar" where you can watch while watching,same yearMay 8On the premises of the stadiumMarines MuseumIt was decided that "ball park" will be promoted..
With these efforts, Chiba Lotte MarinesDesignated administratorIt became.
At the home of the NPB12 baseball stadium, the only home team to win the league, CS, or Japan Series has never been raised.In the visitor team, Seibu in 1993/2019, Daiei in 2003, and Nippon-Ham in 2007 are applicable.
Amateur sports hall of fame
Adult baseballOf the official gameJABA Chiba Mayor Cup Competition Baseball Tournament1st tournament[Annotation 3]Starting withhigh school baseballAnd adult baseball, etc.Amateur baseballAlso began to take place.Chiba Prefectural University BaseballSince 2000, it may hold a section of the first division league match.
In high school baseball, summerNational High School Baseball Championship Chiba TournamentSince the opening ceremony and the quarter-final match (may be used in the game of the fifth round or less in the balance of Lotte's schedule) are used in such.
As with other stadiums, it is also available for general use as a grass baseball field. However, there are usage conditions, "one team member must be 1 or less, and two-thirds or more must be "citizens in Chiba prefecture or those who are working or studying in Chiba city" (the same applies to the competition team)". ing[PR 1].
Venue for international competitions
2010/(22)May 9ToNational Athletic Meet(Yume Peninsula Chiba National Athletic Meet) Was the opening ceremony venue. It was the first time that the opening ceremony of the national polity was held at a baseball field. Lotte in 2010Climax seriesWhen you advance to the first stage and final stage all gamesPublic viewingOf the former LotteTakashi TachikawaDone to guests[PR 2]In the final round, it attracted about 1 spectators, which was the same as the official round.
About management company
When the stadium was opened, the third sector "Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd." was established by the city of Chiba as its operation management company. Before 2005, we managed and operated the Chiba Marine Stadium as a basic operation.Since Chiba Lotte Marines became a designated administrator in 2006, we have been entrusted with the management of user management and facility management from Marines. It is carried out.
In addition to this, as a designated manager of Chiba City, it represents the four community centers (Takasu, Masago, Kamatori, Tsuga) in Chiba City, and the consortium SSP UNITED.Chiba City Soga Sports ParkIs managed and operated.. in the pastKeiyo Bank Culture PlazaManagement and operation, under contract fromAobanomori Sports PlazaWas managing and operating.
The stadium facility is owned by Chiba City, and the land portion such as the parking lot is owned by Chiba Prefecture.Third sectorIs aimed at, 49 public and private companies jointly invested,1989/(HeiseiFirst year)May 5"Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd." was established in.
The first professional baseball official game was on May 1991, 3, the following day.YakultversusChunichiBattle (sponsored by Yakult). In addition, the first hit of this stadiumAtsushi Furuta(double),First issueHome run TheYukio Arai(Running home run)[PR 3](# Official game hosted by YakultSee also section).
Inviting a professional baseball team
Was studying at the end of the Showa eraDaieiImmediately stop selling to people, and are aging and narrowKawasaki StadiumLotte Orion's, which had been stalled in crowds due to crowd mobilization, is said to be considering relocation of its base to other stadiums in the Kanto area, and there was a whispering plan to move to the stadium before and after the start of construction... In addition, immediately after "Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd."1989/(HeiseiFirst year)May 6"Citizens' Council for Attracting Professional Baseball to Chiba" was formed by citizens of the prefecture and people involved in the political and business circles of the prefecture, and a signature campaign for attracting professional baseball was started... Therefore, "Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd." invited the Lotte team to hold an "official match".1989/(HeiseiFirst year) with the reply that it will be held in November,same yearMay 11Has made progress toward the relocation of its headquarters, with President Matsui of the team eager to move from next season... However, due to the return of subsidies to the baseball team baseball of professional baseball, it could reach about 5 million yen., The Chiba side showed a cautious attitude to bid for "public importance"1991/Even the relocation of (3) came to be seen as difficult.. Given this situation, ChibaJunior ChamberAsked Chiba Prefecture and Chiba City to make an effort to attract professional baseball, The situation did not progress.. However, after the opening1990/Even in July, the Chiba prefectural authorities did not change their cautious attitude to attract professional baseball teams in the prefectural assembly... Chiba in September of the same yearJunior ChamberSubmitted the petition again to the Chiba Prefectural Assembly, Finally in October of the same yearGovernor of Chiba PrefectureWill cooperate in the invitation.. Following the change in attitude of Chiba prefecture, Chiba City and Chiba Prefecture formally agreed to attract professionals on the 25th of the same month, and Chiba Prefecture issued a written approval to Chiba City... However, on the 30th of the same month, Lotte President Shizuro Matsui team1991/(3) expressed abandonment of relocation, 1991/(3)May 2"Chiba Marine Stadium"Pacific LeagueRequested to cooperate withAfterMay 3Made inChiba mayorAt the meeting with the Lotte baseball team, they announced that they were in a "blank paper" state.This time, the Lotte team side showed a cautious attitude[Annotation 4].. Then the same yearMay 7ToJapanese professional baseballAt the owner meetingAkio ShigemitsuThe owner's representative officially announced the move and the first Chiba Marine sponsored by Lotte held on the same dayPacific LeagueOfficial match (vs.SeibuWar) with flowers.. And the same yearMay 9At the executive committee of LotteProtected areaIs approved for relocation to Chiba Prefecture,same yearMay 10After approval at the owner's meeting of1992/So Lotte decided to move its headquarters to Chiba Marine.
At the time of the relocation, there were some fans who asked for the continuation of "Orions" as the name of the team.I decided to change it as I wanted to renew the image to escape the downturn.. same yearMay 11The new nickname was decided to be "Chiba Lotte Marines"[Annotation 5].
Introducing naming rights
2010/(22)May 11 -Chiba CityFacility naming rightsAs a general rule, the applicant's application guidelines were announced that the contract period was 3 years or more and the annual amount was 2 million yen or more... same yearMay 12ToFacility naming rightsTo the buyer of the saleQVC JapanWas selected as the negotiation partner.. The company's contract was a 2-year contract with an annual amount of 7500 million yen, for a total of 10 million yen... same yearMay 12, Chiba City and Lotte Team announced that QVC Japan has reached a basic agreement and selected the name,2011/(23) From MarchQVC Marine FieldWas to be.
- Since then, the details of the transition of the stadium name# Facility naming rightsSee also section.
Large-scale renovation / new stadium rebuilding concept
In March 2020 (Reiwa 2), 3 years have passed since the opening, and in light of the aging situation, Chiba City is considering a large-scale renovation or rebuilding to a new stadium (including another location). Is underway.
In Chiba City, we estimated the cost of a large-scale renovation and found that it would cost 50 to 70 billion yen, which greatly exceeds the originally planned 80 billion yen.Considering long-term costs such as maintenance costs, rebuilding is one of the options..
In addition, as a planned new stadium site when rebuilt, in 2021 (Reiwa 3)Chiba governor electionThe governor of Chiba, who was elected by (March 3 vote counting)Toshito KumagaiIs scheduled to open in 2023 (Reiwa 5) at a policy announcement press conference held at the time of running (then Mayor of Chiba).JR Keiyo LineMakuhari Toyosuna StationClose toMakuhari MesseParking lot site is listed as a candidate..In addition, Kumagaya is a local that was held in 2018 (Heisei 30) when he was the mayor of Chiba.Business worldAt the same time as rebuilding in the Lotte baseball team support event forDome StadiumI'm denying that.
In ChibaHiroshima City StadiumからHiroshima Toyo CarpTakes over the base ofMAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium HiroshimaIn addition to studying the cases of, we would like to call on Chiba Prefecture, Lotte baseball team, local business community, etc. to start studying concrete plans..
- 1988/(Showa63 years)
- 1989/(HeiseiFirst year)
- With the introduction of the designated manager system in Chiba City, Chiba Lotte Marines will be designated as the designated manager of the stadium. Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd. has been entrusted with user management work and facility management work from Marines, and moved to work as a designated manager of the community center in the city..
- April-on first baseCocktailsOpening a "bar" where you can enjoy watching.
- May 8 -On the premisesMarines MuseumEstablished.
- May 11 -Chiba CityFacility naming rightsIn principle, the applicant's recruitment guidelines announce that the contract period is 3 years or more and the annual amount is 2 million yen or more..
- May 12 --Chiba City becomes a negotiating partner for the sale of facility naming rightsQVC JapanAnnounced that it has selected.. The contract price is 2 million yen annually, totaling 7500 billion yen for a 10-year contract.
- May 12 -QVC Japan and Lotte Team have reached a basic agreement by QVC JapanQVC Marine FieldAnnounced that it was selected.
- May 3 -"QVC Marine FieldChanged name to.
- May 3 - Great East Japan EarthquakeThere was no major damage to the stadium itself, but in the parking lot and around Kaihin Makuhari StationLiquefactionOccurs. Considering the safety of the audience, the open race on the 15th and 16th of the same month was canceled..
- May 3 -The scoreboard has been completely remodeled into a large-scale image device.Details later
- May 7 -QVC Japan expressed its intention to return and cancel the naming rights for the remaining 5 years to Chiba City.
- May 9 -As a result of discussions between QVC and Chiba City regarding cancellation, Chiba City acknowledges this. Announced that the name of "QVC Marine Field" will end on November 11 of the same year.
- May 10 -To the preferential negotiation right holder of the new name,Start Today[Annotation 6]Is selected.
- May 12 -From QVC Marine FieldZOZO Marine StadiumThe name was changed to.
- 2019/(31/ReiwaFirst year)
- 2021/(3nd year of Reiwa)
- 2022/(4nd year of Reiwa)
- Building area
- Body: 14,938.38m2
- Concourse: 4,288.08m2
- Outer wall height: 33.9m on the back net side, 27.6m on the back screen side
- Ground area: 12,773.00m2
- From the beginning2005/Up to 14,674m2, Maximum ground area: 15,018m2(When the movable seat is removed)
- Ground: For baseball onlyArtificial grass(MizunoMade by "MS Craft Baseball Turf", MizunoSekisui ResinJoint development)[PR 4]
- Ground scale: Both wings 99.5m, left and right middle 112.3m, midsize 122m
- Outfield fence height: 3.3m
- Lighting equipment: Large eaves tip top floodlight lighting system (commonly known as "circle line system",Koito Electric WorksHigh color renderingLEDFloodlight "OPTIS BEAM PRO")[PR 5]
- Electric bulletin board: 6 places (main screen, 2 sub screens, 2 net back screens, band-shaped video equipment)[PR 6]
- Main screen: High brightness full color LED type (Mitsubishi ElectricMadeAurora vision, Length 10.08m x Width 28.8m, equivalent to 1,201 type)
- Sub-screen: High-brightness full-color LED type (Aurora Vision, length 5.76m x width 20.16m, equivalent to 825 type)
- Net back screen
- Score part: High-brightness full-color LED type (Aurora Vision, length 2.4m x width 11.2m, equivalent to 451 type)
- Count: High-brightness full-color LED type (Aurora Vision, length 2.4m x width 2.88m, equivalent to 148 type)
- Band-shaped image device: High-brightness full-color LED type (Mitsubishi Electric aurora ribbon, length 1.28 m x width 295.68 m)
- Stand: Infield 2-layer type, Outfield 1-layer type
- Capacity: 30,118 (including 8 wheelchair seats, as of February 2020)[PR 3]
- Since 2006, small-scale renovations have been repeated every year and the number of seats has increased or decreased, but the increase or decrease in response to the change has not been announced in detail.
- The maximum number of spectators was 2006 in the 8th round of Chiba Lotte Marines vs. Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters on August 19, 14..
- In the case of the official professional baseball game, a "full thanks" will be given when the number of visitors exceeds 30,000.
The infield has two layers and the outfield has one layer. The overall shape is circular, but the outer shape has a large proportion of infield seats. In the past, removable movable seats for storing soccer courts on the fieldDugoutAlthough it was next to it, it was abolished when the field seats were added and the movable seats became field seats. Since 2006 when the control of the stadium has been transferred to the baseball team, small renovations have been repeated, and some seats have been replaced with box seats. In addition to the indoor bleachers installed at the top of the infield lower stand, the "Marines Press Sheet" is located near the first floor of the backseat (under the back net) on the first floor.
The infield stand and the outfield stand have a separate structure and are connected by a passage in the hall. In the Lotte sponsored game, the outfield seat entrants can enter the infield part, but conversely the infield seat entrants cannot enter the outfield part from 2006. Until 2005, the strategy was adopted only in games where the outfield seats were full, and games where congestion was expected, such as games for determining championships.
2005 Playoffs Stage 1 Round 1So, the right side (Lotte side) outfield seats were full and the left side (Seibu side) area was opened for Lotte fans, but the Seibu cheering team took up the seat beside the left side back screen to prevent Lotte fans from entering. Therefore, there was a confusion that some Lotte fans could not enter even though they had tickets. Currently, the center side of the left side outfield seats is set in advance as the Marines side (excluding some competition), and the ratio of visitors and home seats is 3:7.
Paper tapes and confetti are only allowed with permission. When players enter the dugout, cushions made of Tempur are placed on the bench.
Unlike other stadiums, there are no restrictions on noises because there is no residential area nearby, even if the game time is late.
The size of the soccer court was small, but the sliding movable seats were not used, so the foul ground is considerably larger than a baseball field with a fair ground of the same class. From Lotte's headquarters to the addition of field wing seats,NPBHas the largest ground area among the baseball stadiums where the baseball team is based inHanshin Koshien StadiumWas wider, but has been corrected).The ground area after installing the field wing seat, submarine seat, and home run lagoon is 12,773.00m.2(As of August 2020, 8)It has become.
The ground is all artificial turf, in early 2003ア ス ト ロIt was replaced with a short pile artificial turf "Next turf" (pile length 30 mm). At the time of replacement, it was a high-performance type called "high-tech artificial turf". Deterioration such as pile hardening was pointed out around 2009, and Lotte submitted a request form for refitting artificial turf to Chiba City off the same year. Due to chronic financial difficulties in Chiba City, it was difficult to generate replacement costs.Therefore, the construction cost of about 5 million yen was rebuilt by the Lotte team and the city repayed over 2011 years from 6. It was decided to work.
Re-covering started in 2010 off, construction started at the end of the same year, and completed in late February 2011.Astro's short pile type "Astro Stage Mj Marine Version" (pile length 2mm) was adopted.BasicallySeibu DomeIt is the same kind as the one laid in, but at the marine stadium, cushioning material is laid under the underpad laid under the turf to reduce the impact on the legs and waist, based on the requests of the Lotte Association. ing. Each pile has a core, making it closer to the feel of natural grass. A person involved with the Astro said, "The real pleasure is how we can meet the demands of the players. We are most happy that the players play the best and win."
In response to this artificial turf replacement problem, the city systematically proceeded with facility repairs for the entire stadium, which has been aging for more than 20 years and has been donated by fans from all over the country, including citizens. Donations andFurusato tax paymentThe “Chiba Marine Stadium Fund” has been created, which seeks widespread cooperation using the “system” and has started accepting applications from September 2010, 9. The facility naming right was introduced at the stadium from March 1, 2011, and part of the profit from the sale will be used for the refurbishment expense. (The name of the fund will be changed to the "Marine Fund" from the same day with the introduction of the naming right. About the introduction process ofLater).
In 2018MizunoとSekisui ResinAdopted "MS Craft Baseball Turf", an artificial turf for baseball jointly developed by[PR 4]..The total construction cost is 3 million yen.The re-covering work started off 2000, completed on February 2017, 2018, and started to be used for the open game in March of the same year..
Long time agoAmerican FootballIt is a member of society leagueX LeagueBelongingObic seagullsWas playing an official game.The outfield was used, with goal posts on the right and left sides. Since the field was replaced with artificial turf for baseball in 2018, no official game has been held.Also, when installing the home run lagoon and submarine seats, it is unclear whether the game can be held now because it is not supposed to hold an American football game.
At the beginning of the opening, the score display was a white lightning type, and in 1992, when Lotte became the base, a large image device with a high-intensity discharge tube was added (Matsushita Electric IndustrialMadeAstro Vision, Length 7.844m x Width 9.911m).When it was completely renovated in 2002 due to aging, LEDs were used for the score display.Furthermore, in the renovation in 2008, the video equipment was updated to the LED type Aurora Vision made by Mitsubishi Electric, which is slightly larger than before.
The video equipment has been equipped with "Marine visionIs nicknamed.There is a wind speed display on the right side, and a 45-minute counter for soccer and an elapsed time counter for American football on the left side.Just above the wind speed displayWindmill-type anemometerIs provided.
From 2011, the display method of the ball count has been changed from the conventional "SBO (strike ball out from top)" order to "BSO" according to international rules. With the establishment of the stadium naming rights, the electronic display above the Marine Vision was changed to "QVC Marine Field" instead of "LOTTERIA" up to the previous year, and changed to the "JR Tokai" billboard below. Hung up the "CHIBA LOTTE MARINES" sign (2013:Suntory"Soul Makgeolli", posted by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking since 2014). The number of pitches has been displayed on the referee since 2012.
The school name part displayed in the inning score when high school baseball is held can only display two characters (Spring,Toki,TakoIs as it is.Sendai Matsudo= Senmatsu,Funabashi City= City ship,Narashino(= Nara)[Annotation 7].. Although there is a dedicated column for displaying the ball speed, the ball speed is displayed in the central aurora vision (along with the advertisement) during the match, probably because the characters are small.
The scoreboard broke down during the Lotte-Oryx game on August 2014, 8. The names of all ORIX players have disappeared, and there are only four Lotte players: Kato, Kakuchu, Okada, and Masuda.
2016年に約5億円をかけてスコアボード部分を改修、メインスクリーン（縦10.08m×横28.8m（1,201型））1面、外野スタンドサブスクリーン（縦5.76m×横20.16m（825型））2面およびバックネット裏サブスクリーン（スコアなどを表示する縦2.4m×横11.2m（451型）と、打率、投球スピード等を表示する縦2.4m×横2.88m（148型））2面の合わせて5面の三菱電機製オーロラビジョンが設置された[PR 6]..This is because the team requested the scoreboard owner Chiba City to improve it, and the mayor wrote a letter to the editor saying that the video was difficult to see, and as mentioned above, there was a breakdown due to aging. rice field.The maintenance project cost is about 7 million yen, and Chiba City and Lotte baseball team will bear the cost at a ratio of 2: 1...In addition to the conventional scoreboard, subvisions will be installed at the rotating billboards near the poles on the left and right sides.[PR 7].. For the big clock, the 45-minute timer for soccer has been removed, and the stadium mark will appear instead.
Main board (back screen) is in the centerMeiji Jingu StadiumYou can now display the number of hits for each innings in the same way as. In addition, the basic inning display is only 9 innings. Professionals have extended 12 times (2016/2017 seasonJapan seriesexcept for[Annotation 8]), so add 9 innings next to 3 times. Amateur andsoft ballIs written up to 10 times, and from 11 times onward, it will be re-filled from 1.In the Lotte-Orix match on September 2016, 9, and the Lotte-Nippon-Ham fight on July 24, 2021, it was displayed as an amateur type probably because of a malfunction of the equipment.
It was refurbished in 2008 and was added to the eaves directly above the infield seats on the first floor. It uses the "Aurora Ribbon" made by Mitsubishi Electric. It is nicknamed "marines wing vision" by a public invitation from fans. During home games, a message celebrating the good play of Marines (hit, home run, successful steal, etc.)ReliefThe words "It's your time" and "We believe" will be displayed on the pitch, a message corresponding to the CM in Marine Vision, and other notices from the stadium side will be displayed.
In the renovation in 2019, it was updated to a total length of 295.68 m and a height of 1.28 m, making it the longest and largest ribbon vision in a domestic baseball stadium..
This ribbon vision was a Lotte player at the timeTomoya SatozakiWas done in 2006World Baseball ClassicMajor League Baseball to participate in the gameLos Angeles AngelsIs the home ofAngel Stadium of AnaheimWhen I visited, I was impressed by the ribbon vision installed at the stadium, and after returning to Japan, I made a proposal to the Lotte baseball team and introduced it..
A searchlight is installed on the eaves at the top of the stand. Since no lighting tower is used, the appearance can be kept smart and there are advantages such as high lighting effects. Only Chiba Marine is fully adopting this method in outdoor baseball fields in Japan because it is necessary to build a high wall on the entire outer circumference of the stadium, but the method of distributing the searchlight to the eaves of the infield stand is laterOkayama Prefecture Kurashiki Sports Park Baseball Field(Muscat Stadium)Matsuyama Central Park Baseball Field(Botchan Stadium),Akita Prefectural Baseball Stadium(Komachi Stadium),Niigata Prefectural Baseball Stadium(HARD OFF ECO stadium Niigata), refurbished Hanshin Koshien Stadium (installed intensively before renovation), etc.
In 2018, the total construction cost will be 8 million yen, and all lighting in the ground will beLEDConversion. By replacing the current metal halide lamps and high-pressure sodium lamps with high color rendering LED lighting, it is possible to reduce total power consumption by about 50% while maintaining illuminance (brightness of the ground). In addition, by linking with the integrated control system, it will be possible to realize lively production linked with vision and sound, and new full-color LED lighting will be used to light up the outer wall of the stadium..
bull-penIs on the first floor of the infield stand near the outfield, and in professional baseball the relief pitcher is between the infield stand and the outfield stand (before the L gate and R gate. It is also the entrance from the outside)Relief carAppear on.This stadium is the only one to use a relief car in the Pacific League.
The 2006 Volvo C70 and later relief cars are custom models without a passenger seat door and passenger seat so that the pitcher can get off immediately.
There are a total of eight rotating advertising signs on the outer wall of the outfield seats, four on the left side and four on the right side.Originally,1992/After moving to Lotte Chiba, 7 cards were installed, 14 on each of the left and right sides, but 2016 were removed for the 2 sub-screen installation.2005/IsTakefujiWith the expiration of the contract period withconsumer loanRemoved ads.
Lotte baseball team became the designated manager of the stadium2006/From now on, advertisements will be installed on the fences of the infield and outfield (outfield is all white, infield is color advertisement),2008/ToBack screenBlue Engineering's Trivision (three-sided rotating display advertising signboard) was installed in.
Impact of sea breeze
From the stadium海(Tokyo Bay) Is extremely close to about 150m, so it is not uncommon to exceed 10m/s.Sea breeze(Commonly known as "Marine style)).. It is a daily occurrence that hit balls that would otherwise fly to the outfield are pushed back to the infield, and the pitches thrown by the pitcher change unexpectedly.It has been 25 years since the Lotte team relocated to Chiba. It also contributes to the lack of 30 homers among the Japanese players who belong to the team... An anemometer and anemometer are installed on the stadium, and it is a rare stadium where the wind direction and speed can be displayed on the electronic bulletin board... If the wind speed exceeds 18 m/s, it may interfere with the play progress, so the game may be canceled even if it is not raining.[Annotation 9].. Some games were actually canceled.
Also, during the summer night game, from the coast side behind the scoreboard at the end of 5 timesfireworksHowever, this is also because there is a risk of sparks falling into the ground when there is a strong wind (10 m / s or more) or when the wind is blowing toward the home (especially 4 to 6 m / s is the most dangerous). It may be canceled.
With the 2017 renewal, the museum was reduced in size, and the Marines store (goods shop) that was attached was expanded. The 2nd floor was closed. Currently, it retains its name as the Marines Store and Museum Store, and some exhibits have been relocated. Also, some exhibits were relocated to the concourse in the stadium.[PR 10].
- Registration under controlA list of players, a winning parade as seen on the photo panel, and a replica of the four trophies that were awarded to the winners in 2005 when they won six crowns including Japan
- Was actually usedMinicarRelief car using
- Dugouts, turf and lighting that are actually used in the stadium, full-scale outfield fence around the foul pole, can be actually operatedBall countdisplay. From September 2010 to July 9, the strike count worked, but the ball broke and did not respond. In the cut out formmoundAnd home base area reproduction
- Reproduction of the locker room. Used spikes, gloves, bats, etc. that have been donated by athletes are placed,Tomoya Satozaki World Baseball ClassicThe uniform from Japan that I wore when I participated inYoshihisa Naruse Beijing Olympic Baseball Japan National TeamThe baseball cap and ground coat worn when the player participated are also displayed.
- History of Chiba Lotte Marines since its predecessor "Mainichi Orion"
- The first artificial turf mat that was laid out at the time of the completion of the marine stadium outside of the entrance
Indoor practice area
The indoor practice field has not been built since the stadium was built, and is located a little far away.Inage Seaside ParkThe practice field was used. At the request of athletes, it was built outside the stadium with the aim of using it from 2012, and was completed on February 2012, 2.[PR 11].
The artificial turf in the practice field uses the artificial turf (Astro Stage Mj Marine version) that was used in the stadium from 2011 to 2017, and the cinder track uses the same one as the stadium.[PR 12].
Expansion of equipment for spectators
The facility expansions aimed at improving fan service, which were implemented after 2000, are listed below.
- 2001/ -Established "Emado" donated by a facility for people with intellectual disabilities near the stadium.
- 2003/ -A children's play facility, day care center, nursing room, and crib are installed. About the nursing room and cribKaoHas acquired the naming right as a "Mary's Baby Room" (currently the naming rights have been canceled to become "Kids House").IKEAAcquired the naming right, and the "IKEA Kids Square" (currentlyRecruit HoldingsWon the naming rightSumo It is operated as "Kids Square").
- 2006/ -Management rights transferred from the city to the Lotte team. Massage seats that responded to fans saying "I want to watch the game while receiving a massage" including the ban on fence advertisementsField sheetA major renewal will be carried out, including the addition of a new name (field wing seat).Labrador RetrieverIntroducing the "elf" ball dog. same yearMay 8, On the premises of the stadiumMarines Museum'Is open.
- 2007/ -From the same season, the use of the banner is permitted only for the first base free seats. The season opening game became more like a football stadium, and the home color became stronger.May 3From near the light gateBatting centerInstalled. The centerpiece isShunsuke Watanabe OfUnderslowA batting machine with a video that shoots a ball from 5 cm above the ground. In addition, hard balls are struck, wooden bats are also prepared, and a tosbatting machine where you can experience actual toss batting is also prepared.
- 2008/ -At the eaves of the 1st and 2nd floor seats, Mitsubishi Electric banded image device "Aurora Ribbon" was installed from the right wing pole to the left wing pole via the back net, and the back screen image device was enlarged, MadeAurora visionUpdated to. The TV camera in the stadium is also compatible with high definition. Changed the left stand upper center toward the stand deck. As a result, the maximum number of passengers on the passenger side has been reduced.
- 2009/8 month - May 6 OfHiroshimaAchieved in battleJapan professional baseball recordBecomes “1inningA monument of 15 points was set up (a digital photo frame recording the images at that time, bats used by the players standing at bat, and a photograph of the score sheet are embedded).
- 2014/ -Renovation of 7748 infield seats.
- 2015/March-Infield and outfield in the stadium All toilets in each concourse have been renovated.Approximately 3 large LCD TV monitors are installed in concourses and entrance gates.Update of audio equipment in the stadium.Repaired the fence on the dugout.Renovated the ball park stage in front of the stadium.
Facility naming rights
- Name by facility naming right
- QVC Marine Field(December 2011, 3-February 1, 2016)
- ZOZO Marine Stadium(December 2016, 12-scheduled for November 1, 2026)
- * Even after the introduction of the naming rights, the facility name under the ordinance of Chiba City is "Chiba Marine Stadium".
Until the introduction of naming rights
The city's financial difficulties continued to deteriorate during this period, and in the fall of 20092010/As a budget shortfall of about 270 billion yen was expected in the budget compilation ofToshito KumagaiThe mayorMay 10With the addition of a "Declaration of "Financial Crisis"", policy changes will be made to stabilize the balance of payments... As part of the plan, the city continued to strongly request Lotte to sell the naming rights for the entire stadium facility to the Chiba Marine Stadium, which had long been shelved for the purpose of introducing the facility naming right.2011/Agreed to introduce naming rights from the seasonIn response to this, the city announced the application guidelines for the seller.May 11Announced to.May 11からMay 11In the beginning of December, after conducting a public offering of sale destinations, in principle the sale conditions are set for a contract period of 3 years or more, an annual amount of 2 million yen or more, and prioritized negotiation rights are decided in consideration of proposals for regional contribution etc. With the aim of selecting a sale destination, the new name was announced in January 12, and it was announced that it will be adopted from the beginning of the season of the same year..
After all, four companies applied for the public offering of the sale destination by the deadline. The city did not disclose the name of the applicant company, but Mihama-ku near the stadiumMakuhari New CityHeadquartered in Tokyo to operate the fashion mail order site "ZOZOTOWN"Start Today TheMay 11Publicly announced that they had applied for public offeringFrom the same dayMay 11In addition to collecting signatures for 15,977 people on the company's website for acquisition, ZOZO Marine Stadium was the most popular naming proposal at the time of signing, at 664.
QVC Marine Field
As a result of the screening of the four companies that the city applied for, the TV mail order business "QVCIs a Japanese corporation with headquarters in Makuhari New CityQVC JapanIs selected as the negotiation partnerMay 12Announced to[PR 13].. In addition to proposing a new term with "Marine" as part of its new contract term of 10 years, the company also presented local contribution measures such as support for employees living around Makuhari and holding events.
Regarding the reason for selection, Mayor Kumagai wrote on his blog "Comprehensive evaluation of stability, corporate contribution to the region, name proposal, etc. in addition to amount and period" "Good suggestions from each company (both named "Marin" by fans I was given a name proposal in consideration of the voice of "Leave me".".. Chris Holobin, CEO of QVC Japan, commented that the naming rights will trigger QVC's long-term commitment to Japan and Chiba, in response to the priority negotiation rights... Start Today, which was omitted from the selection, announced that it contributed to the above-mentioned "Chiba Marine Stadium Fund" using the hometown tax payment system..
As a result of the negotiations between the city and Lotte baseball team with QVC Japan,May 12Has reached a basic agreement byMay 12We had a joint press conference at Marine Stadium. The contract amount is 2 million yen annually for a total of 7500 million yen for a 10-year contract, which is the longest contract term ever for the name of the facility of the professional baseball headquarters in Japan... The name is "QVC Marine FieldIt was also decided to[PR 14].. QVC Japan's President Xin Sasaki said about the contract period, "Let's walk together with the Kaihin Makuhari district and show that we are determined to continue rooting for a long time" and with respect to the name, Lotte who won the Japanese series with "wa" as the slogan in the same year. ,movies"Field of Dreams"The first stadium with a "field" in Japan's professional base, I decided to use it in the sense of a place for fighting and a place for nurturing dreams," he explained. Mayor Kumagai said to the title, "9% of the citizens of the prefecture wanted me to leave "Marine". I am happy as a fan."
After that, the three parties proceeded with further negotiations, and after adjusting the details of the contract, in 3May 2Signed a formal contract with the new name adopted from March 3st.. QVC Japan plans to pay 10 million yen per year, which is half the contract amount, to the city and Lotte team for the next 1 years, and a part of the proceeds will be used for facility repair such as artificial turf replacement mentioned above ..
6th year of contract2016/May 7, Chiba City announced in June that it has applied for cancellation of the contract from the QVC side, saying "We have achieved certain results such as an increase in name recognition.".. After the three-way talks with the city/baseball team, QVC pays 3 million yen, which is 4% of the contract fee for the remaining four years, as a penalty (the penalty is split between the city and the baseball team).May 9Agreed to.
ZOZO Marine Stadium
Chiba City is looking for a new sponsor to replace QVC. "Contract period 5 years or more, annual amount of 2 million yen (excluding tax), hope to put "Marine" in the new name" conditionMay 10からMay 10Recruited until[PR 15]As a result, there are applications from 4 companies by the deadline,May 10, Chiba City started as a priority negotiating right holder of the new naming rights.[Annotation 6]Announced that was selected.. On November 11, the new name "ZOZO Marine StadiumWas announced and was renamed on December 12. Shinya Yamamuro, President of the team, is very pleased to have signed a naming rights contract with Start Today Co., Ltd., which is headquartered in Makuhari, Chiba, near the stadium, and promotes community-based activities. Has been announced. The contract period is 1 years and the annual amount is 10 million yen (excluding tax, split between city and baseball team).
Professional baseball team on September 2019, 9Fukuoka Softbank HawksOwnSoftbank Group OfYahoo(Current:Z Holdings) Announced to ZOZO that it will enter into a tender offer and a capital and business alliance.. At the time of announcement, Yahoo has been the home of the SoftBank team since 2005.Fukuoka DomeIn addition to having acquired the naming rights of,In the pastOrix Blue Wave (then)Was the home ofKobe Sports Park Baseball FieldWas contracted for the naming rights, but when the parent company SoftBank entered the professional baseball world, it had a history of ending the naming rights contract with the ORIX team., Some baseball fans were worried about the future of the naming rights contract, but Yahoo'sKentaro KawabeThe president showed the attitude of "within the scope of promotion", and ZOZOKotaro Sawada"There is still a contract period left, and there is no reason to quit," said the president, emphasizing the idea that both Yahoo and ZOZO will maintain the stadium naming rights contract with Chiba City and Lotte baseball team... In addition, Yahoo will later change the naming rights of the Fukuoka DomePayPayHave been transferred to.
Naming rights other than facility name
Apart from the facility itself, the stand also has naming rights[PR 16].
- E + Visitor support picnic box (on the left pole)
- CNHome plate sheet (home front row behind back net)
- MINI STOPSeat (part of the second floor seat on the 3rd base side artificial grass seat)
- Seven-Eleven Stand deck (top left)
- First-base side LOTTE Yukimi Daifuku Submarine sheet
- First-base side LOTTE Cool Submarine sheet
- R chocolate pie gate
- B xylitol gate
- C Koala's March Gate
- D Toppo Gate
- F Coolish Gate
- L Ghana chocolate Gate
Official games other than Chiba Lotte Marines
Tokyo Yakult Swallows
1991/XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yakult SwallowsThe sponsored Japan-China match was held, and this was the first official baseball game on the stadium. The following year, even after Lotte set up its headquarters,2005/Mainly until the end of May or early June on weekends 5 card (6-1 games) was played annually. Yakult is based at this timeMeiji Jingu StadiumでTokyo Roku University BaseballThis is the final section of the spring leagueEarly raceHowever, if many visitors were expected and shared on the same day, congestion in the surrounding area and confusion at the time of spectator replacement could be expected, so it was done in the sense of avoiding them.
At that time, Yakult had many athletes from Chiba prefecture and high school from that prefecture (Tetsuya Iida(Takudai Red MausoleumFrom),Kazuhisa Ishii(From Chiba City,Tokyo Gakukan UrayasuFrom),Katsuyuki Dobashi(From Funabashi City,Inba HighFrom),Hiroshi Shiro(From Narashino city,Narashino High(Origin) et al), these athletes were used in the poster of the official game.
At that time, Yakult was the only official day game held in the Tokyo metropolitan area.[Annotation 10]However, in 2005, from early May to mid-JuneSep-pa Exchange BattleSince it became less necessary to consider the Waseda-Keio battle, the official competition hosted by Chiba Marine was staggered in July.
Since 2006, as a result of coordination with the university baseball side, it became possible to hold a day game at Jingu, and Yakult sponsored Chiba Marine has not held an official match. Since then, he has only played in the visitor game of the Sep-Pa Exchange Battle.
Yokohama DeNA Baystars
Yokohama DeNA BaystarsIs basedYokohama Stadium 2020 Tokyo Olympics OfBaseball eventSince it is a venue of Yokohama Stadium, and Yokohama Stadium cannot be used during and before the holding period,2020/May 7と18 daysPair of巨人The battle was scheduled to be held at Chiba Marine Stadium for the first time, including the days of the predecessor team... However, due to the postponement of the holding of the Tokyo Olympic Games, the stadium for the corresponding game was changed to Yokohama Stadium, so the holding of DeNA sponsored games at this stadium has disappeared..
Not only for sports, but also for entertainment purposes.Baseball fieldAs soon as completed, 1990May 4 Ofマ ド ン ナStarting with the concert, Has been used in many concerts, and in recent years, it hasSummer sonicAlso became the venue. However, on the other hand, about 60 complaints as noise were received from neighboring residents for the Madonna concert., Some were from 3km away. Since it is an outdoor facility in an urban area that also has housing, noise problems have existed since the opening..
Major event achievements
- National High School Quiz Championship - 10th(1990/) Used in the first round of the national tournament and quarterfinals.
- Namie Amuro with SUPER MONKEY'S -SUMMER PRESENTS '96 AMURO NAMIE with SUPER MONKEY'S (last live as Namie Amuro with SUPER MONKEY'S held from August 1996st to September 8st, 31) was held.
- B'z --The live was held on August 2000, 8.During the live, near the stageThunderThe concert was shortened in a hurry because the staff was injured.
- Hikaru Utada -BOHEMIAN SUMMER ~ Hikaru Utada Circuit Live 2000 was held.
- Summer sonic -It has been a regular venue since 2001Rock festival.
- Mizuki Nana -NANA MIZUKI LIVE UNION 2012 and NANA MIZUKI LIVE EXPRESS 2019 (both tour Chiaki performances) were held.
- BUMP OF CHICKEN --The best album release commemorative live was held on August 2013, 8.Chiba Prefecture, where the venue is located, is also the hometown of the members.
- BEST COLLEGES Hardball Baseball Championship - School corporation RishishaUsed as a final tournament venue from the 18th (2007) tournament to the 27th (2016) tournament at a baseball tournament for students of each group vocational school.
- ONE OK ROCK --ONE OK ROCK 2020 Field Of Wonder At Stadium Live Streaming Supported by au (my first online live) was held.
- X Games Chiba 2022 --Held in April 2022. This is the first time that the X Games will be held in Japan..
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Festival2nd --Scheduled to be held in May 2022.Initially in February 5Tokyo DomeHowever, due to the influence of the new coronavirus, the date and venue were changed..
Location shootingIt is also used in recordings.
- Dream is MORI MORI -Used to record the corner "Super Kick Bass" in the program.
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla -In the playGodzillaTo be destroyed.
- DEATHTOPIA -The protagonists in the playYokohama DeNA BaystarsTo Chiba Lotte MarinesSep-pa Exchange BattleVisit to see.
- 鉄 拳 --It will appear as one of the Japanese stages of the first "Tekken" of namco (currently Bandai Namco Entertainment).
Directions & Parking
- East Japan Railway(JR East)Keiyo LineorMusashino LineThrough Kaihama Makuhari Station15 minutes walk or bus (Keisei Bus) 3 minutes
- JR EastSobu Line-Keisei Chiba Line Makuhari Hongo Station15 minutes by bus (Keisei Bus)
- JR EastSobu Line Inage StationBus from West Exit (Chiba beach transportation) 25 minutes
- JR EastSobu Line Makuhari StationBus from north exit (Chiba Seaside Bus) 15 minutes
- From the Plena Makuhari stop (in front of the Marines Store Kaihin Makuhari store) on the west side of Plena Makuhari at the south exit of Kaihin Makuhari Station, a temporary shuttle bus will be operated by the Keisei Group bus only during games hosted by Chiba Lotte Marines (payment in the car). Then, in-car broadcasts such as arousing manners by Chiba Lotte will be broadcast).
- Regular fixed-route buses departing from the station north exit terminal will also operate as usual.
- Route buses from other stations are mainly from Makuhari-Hongo Station on the JR Sobu Line and Keisei Chiba Line, but buses from JR Makuhari Station and JR Inage Station also run every 30-60 minutes. Has been done.
- At the end of the match, Kaihin Makuhari Station, Makuhari Hongo Station, JR Inage Station (Keiyo Line Kemigawahama Station,Inagekaigan StationA temporary bus to (via) is operated.Of these, there are also non-stop flights to and from Kaihin Makuhari Station and Makuhari Hongo Station (Flights to and from Makuhari Hongo Station do not pass through the Makuhari New City area, but go out from the license center intersection to the Messe Ohashi intersection.Chiba Prefectural Road No. 15 Chiba Funabashi Kaihin LineRoute to the Makuhari Kaihin Park intersection via.
- Shinonome Garage/Tokyo Station-Makuhari Baytown (Keisei Bus,Chiba beach transportation）
- Makuhari Messe Central
- Ginza Station/Tokyo Station-Kaihin Makuhari (Peaceful traffic,Asuka Transportation）
- Makuhari Messe Central
- Haneda airport -Makuhari/Chiba (Keisei Bus,Chiba City Bus,Keikyu Express Bus,Tokyo airport traffic）
- APA Hotel & Resort <Tokyo Bay Makuhari> Makuhari Messe
- Kaihin Makuhari Station North Exit Bus Stop 7
- Narita Airport -Chiba/Makuhari (Keisei Bus, Chiba City Bus,Narita Airport Transportation）
- APA Hotel & Resort <Tokyo Bay Makuhari> Makuhari Messe
- Kaihin Makuhari Station North Exit Bus Stop 7
- From Tokyo:East Kanto ExpresswayWangan Narashino ICAbout 5 minutes more.
- Chiba: Higashi Kanto ExpresswayWangan Chiba ICAbout 10 minutes more.
There are many parking lots in and around the stadium.
Parking Lot *Because there are many, only the main one when professional baseball is held
*See the link below to check the availability of parking lots
- Makuhari Seaside Park Parking F Block(1-1 Mihama, Mihama-ku, Chiba) *1-2 minutes walk to the stadium
- Capacity: 577 regular cars
- Business Hours: 8:30-21:00 (However, up to 23:00 at night)
- Makuhari Seaside Park Parking D Block(1-1 Mihama, Mihama-ku, Chiba) *7-8 minutes walk to the stadium
- Capacity: 833 regular cars
- 営業時間： ※プロ野球開催時に限り試合終了後１時間まで営業。通常時8:30-17:30 但し、4月～6月は8：30～18：30 、7月～9月は8：30～19：30
- Makuhari Messe parking lot(3-1 Toyosa, Mihama-ku, Chiba) *10 minutes walk to the stadium
- Capacity: 5,500 regular cars, 120 large cars, 50 motorcycles
- Business hours: 8:00-23:00 (Last entry is 21:00)
- If the above Kaihin Koen parking lot is full, you will mainly use this parking lot.
- Other parking lots are omitted in this section because there are major restrictions on business hours, distance to the stadium, and the number of cars that can be accommodated when professional baseball is held.
- It is not necessary to reserve parking lots or purchase advance tickets at events.
Kaihama Makuhari Station(JR East) Is within walking distance and adjacent toMICEFacility (Makuhari Messe), hotel (APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari,Hotel New Otani Makuhari,Hotel the Manhattan,Hotel Francs,Hotel Green Tower Makuhari),Commercial facility(Planner Makuhari,Mitsui Outlet Park Makuhari,CostcoMakuhari Wholesale MakuhariAEON MALL Makuhari New City,Ito-YokadoMakuhari store), office (QVC Japanhead office,World business garden),Makuhari BaytownThere are large-scale apartments, etc.
- ^ There is also a marine stadium and marine.
- ^ 2016/May 12More detailsLater
- ^ The tournament was held at the completion of the marine stadium,Hitachi, Ltd.Became the first winning team.
- ^ Immediately after that, Kawasaki City spent 14 billion yen to repair the equipment at the Kawasaki Stadium.
- ^ The nickname for the 1st place of application is "DolphinsIt was,Chunichi DragonsIt was not adopted because it suffered. Other"PiratesWas the top
- ^ a b Company name changed to ZOZO in October 2018.
- ^ Currently, it has been refurbished with 5 characters (eg:Nichidai Narashino) Up to ()Even allocation, 6 characters (eg:Abiko NikaidoNames exceeding) have become narrower in the character width and can be assigned closely).[Source required].
- ^ Since Chiba Lotte has not advanced to the Japanese series since the scoreboard renewal, it is unknown what kind of style it was after 13 times
- ^ The open game between Lotte and Rakuten held on March 2014, 3 started with a wind speed of 18m, but due to strong winds, it became a no-game in the middle of the back once..
- ^ The Jingu Stadium, where Yakult is based, was used in combination with student baseball, and professional baseball was held in principle throughout the year, even outside of summer. For this reason, the Yakult-sponsored day game was generally conducted as a local expedition to Hokkaido, the Tohoku region, Niigata prefecture, etc. before the opening of the main stadium.
- ^ a b "Chiba Marine Stadium Grand Opening" Ribbon-cutting ceremony by Director Fujita and others. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 9, 12, 17. (March 1990, 3)
- ^ a b c d “First practice at Chiba Lotte Marines Marine Stadium The head office of the baseball team also opens at WBG”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 18. (April 1992, 3)
- ^ a b c “Sports, Lek's New Hall of Fame, Chiba Marine Stadium for Multipurpose Enjoyment”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 6-7. (February 1989, 4)
- ^ "To the name of the stadium of QVC Marine, "ZOZO Marine"". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2016, 11) 2016/11/17Browse.
- ^ a b "Chiba Marine's naming right, "ZOZOTOWN" Start Today has priority". ITmedia(July 2016, 10) 2016/11/14Browse.
- ^ a b "Chiba Lotte Marines home base marine first open game". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 12. (April 1992, 3)
- ^ a b "Gorgeous opening game, the power of the prefectural fan students at the hometown Marine". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 10-12, 19. (April 1992, 4)
- ^ "Chiba Lotte Marines, the first year of the relocation of Purizumi, 1th place, not as good as the whirlwind." Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 25. (October 1992, 10)
- ^ “If Chiba Lotte moves, 130 million people will increase by 28 in spectator-sponsored games. Next year will be a crucial moment.” Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. 25. (February 1992, 10)
- ^ "PR Marines tomorrow local first appearance to stop the audience reduction". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. 27. (February 1994, 4)
- ^ “Lotte marine march fans flooded in” Marine Stadium Hokuhoku Audience mobilization soared. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 19. (November 1995, 8)
- ^ "Marine Stadium Chiba". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. 19. (February 1995, 8)
- ^ "Marine stadium dome" "I do not promise but consider" City council question battle ". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1996, 3)
- ^ “To consider marine dome,“ Lotte wins ”mayor conceives construction cost survey instructions”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1999, 6)
- ^ “Dome construction cost is 80 billion yen Chiba Marine Stadium to utilize private capital”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1999, 6)
- ^ "Marine Stadium and Seaside Park June Prefectural Assembly Relaxation of management standards for prefectural parks Chiba Daily". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1-2. (February 2004, 6)
- ^ “Product sales facility around the stadium Chiba Marine Proposed by Lotte to increase sales City also cooperates”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 2004, 6)
- ^ a b “Couple and others are thriving every day !!“ Bar ”on the first base side of Chiba Marine Stadium. Cocktail taste and fashionable baseball games.” Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2006, 4)
- ^ a b c d “M Hall of Fame opened today Lotte's history introduction, interaction with players”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2006, 8)
- ^ "Chiba National Athletic Meet Prefectural march to the pride of the hometown to a heated battle" Yume Peninsula Chiba National Athletic Meet "opening ceremony at Chiba Marine". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 14-15, 18-20. (September 2010, 9)
- ^ "Final tournament”. The official website of the 16th WBSC World Women's Softball Championship. 2018/7/31Browse.
- ^ "WBSC awards Premier12 2019/Olympic Qualifier hosting rights to Japan's NPB for 2nd Round and Finals”. WBSC (August 2017, 8). 1-2017-09 Retrieved.
- ^ a b Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd. Announcement of 32st period financial results
- ^ a b Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd.: Company Profile: List of Offices
- ^ Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd.: Contract business
- ^ “Groundbreaking ceremony for“ Chiba Stadium ”on the 30th One of the best facilities in Japan, aiming for completion in November next year”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 1)
- ^ a b "Chiba stadium, mulberry insertion construction aiming for completion next fall Expected to be used for purposes other than baseball". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 1)
- ^ "Call for nicknames for Chiba Stadium". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 1)
- ^ a b “The name of the new stadium at Chiba Marine Stadium is decided by Mr. Matsumura of Yokodo Ko”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 4)
- ^ “Various event management regular city council in the 65rd sector of Chiba Marine Stadium opened in the spring of 3”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 6)
- ^ a b c “Established Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd. in April. Utilization of private know-how 49 public and private companies jointly invested”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 1989, 2)
- ^ "Kokeraotoshi is a giant-Lotte game Chiba Marine Stadium to open next spring". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1989, 12)
- ^ a b "Chiba Marine Stadium Kokera Otoshi Giants-Free invitation to 1 people against Lotte". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. 26. (February 1990, 1)
- ^ a b “The opening is gorgeous. Chiba Marine Stadium Adults' Tournament also invites 1 citizens on the first day”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 27. (October 1990, 1)
- ^ "Free invitation for 10000 professional baseball players Chiba Marine Stadium March 3 Kokeraotoshi". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 12. (November 1990, 2)
- ^ a b “The story of Kuroshio Lotte advancement”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 26. (October 1988, 11)
- ^ Shinchosha Co., Ltd."Pag League of 1988" Chapter 1-Chapter 4. Released on July 2019, 7.ISBN 9784103527312
- ^ “Professional baseball invitation prefectural conference launched Signing campaign started Chiba Marine Stadium relies on”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 29. (October 1989, 6)
- ^ "Ora ga baseball team" signing campaign to attract professional baseball to local love Prefectural Council ". Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper): p. 24. (July 1989, 6)
- ^ "Lotte, President of Matsui baseball team due to motivation transfer problem to Chiba next season". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 1989, 11)
- ^ “Prefecture agrees with Chiba City tomorrow Lotte baseball team invitation problem negotiation subsidy return 5 million”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 24. (October 1990, 10)
- ^ "Is it impossible to relocate next year? Lotte base problem difficult" Chiba side of "publicity-oriented" ". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 8. (November 1989, 11)
- ^ “Prefecture and Chiba City Chiba JC request efforts to attract professional baseball”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 19. (November 1989, 12)
- ^ “Professional baseball is almost hopelessly held in Chiba City stadium problem”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 17. (November 1989, 12)
- ^ “Careful attitude to attract professional teams at Chiba Marine Stadium Prefectural assembly, prefecture responds”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 1990, 7)
- ^ "Petition to attract professionals JC to Chiba Marine Stadium Prefectural Assembly". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 12. (April 1990, 9)
- ^ "Prefecture cooperates in attracting professional teams Chiba Marine Stadium Governor announces at prefectural assembly". Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper): p. 24. (July 1990, 10)
- ^ "Petition to attract professionals JC to Chiba Marine Stadium Prefectural Assembly". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 1990, 10)
- ^ “Abandoned next year, President of Matsui baseball team at Lotte relocation”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 17. (November 1990, 11)
- ^ "Chiba Marine Requests Cooperation from Pa". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 17. (November 1991, 2)
- ^ "Lotte is just a" blank sheet "and talks with the mayor at the move to Chiba." Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 19. (November 1991, 4)
- ^ "Acting Shigemitsu officially announces the birth of" Chiba Lotte "". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 19. (April 1991, 8)
- ^ "Lotte decides to move to Shintenchi / Chiba by executive committee next year at Marine". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 12. (April 1991, 9)
- ^ “Change the nickname of the team ignoring airflow fans”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 12. (October 1991, 11)
- ^ “Renewal of the image of escape from the slump Lotte, acting president Shigemitsu announced a new nickname at a press conference on the 19th”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 17. (November 1991, 11)
- ^ “The name of the new team is“ Marines ”, and the image of the sun and the sea is named by Mr. Matsuura of Kashiwa City.” Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 19. (November 1991, 11)
- ^ a b c d "Conditions" 2 million yen, 3 years or more "Naming rights open call for participants today Marine Stadium". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 13. (November 2010, 11)
- ^ a b c “Marine naming rights will be announced later this year with a new name for QVC December Congress representative Q & A”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2010, 12)
- ^ a b c “10 billion yen QVC in 27 years, an exceptional presentation Chiba Marine naming rights”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 1. (November 2010, 12)
- ^ a b c d e "QVC Marine Field Chiba Lotte base new name will start to be used from March next year". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2010, 12)
- ^ a b c Japan Broadcasting Corporation (February 2019, 1). “Marine Stadium Aging Chiba City to consider including construction of new stadium". NHK News.As of August 2019, 1originalMore archives.2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Mayor of Chiba, Lotte new stadium concept "I have not considered it because of rebuilding" Explained again on Twitter". Daily Sports (September 2018, 11). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Build an ideal relationship between the prefecture and the ordinance-designated city and increase the total power of Chiba prefecture". Toshihito Kumagai Official Website (September 2021, 2). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Governor Election, Mayor Kumagai announces policy "Consideration of rebuilding marine stadium" "Joint headquarters with XNUMX cities for corona measures"". Sankei Shimbun (September 2021, 2). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Kumagai was elected Governor of Chiba for the first time.". Newsletter (September 2021, 3). 2021/3/22Browse.
- ^ "ZOZO Marine aging, Mayor of Chiba shows possibility of new stadium". Nikkan Sports (September 2018, 11). 2021/10/30Browse.
- ^ “Mr. Katsumata appointed as chairman, Chiba Marine Stadium Co., Ltd. establishment preparation committee will start in April next year to establish a company”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 10. (November 1988, 11)
- ^ Large dissection! Sports industry | Sports facilities industry | Sports industry employment and education information site "Sobizu.net"
- ^ “Makuhari is liquefied! Game stop on 15th and 16th... Lotte”. Sports report (Hochi Shimbun). (March 2011, 3). originalArchived as of October 2011, 3. 2011/3/13Browse.
- ^ “Liquefaction phenomenon around the marine...XNUMX, XNUMX days open battle canceled”. Sponichi Annex (Sports Nippon Shimbun). (February 2011, 3) 2011/4/9Browse.
- ^ “New screen unveiled on all 5 sides, main is the largest QVC Marine in Japan”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 9. (November 2016, 3)
- ^ "Lotte baseball stadium renovation work completed Outfield fence XNUMXM forward, home run lagoon seat installed". 2019/3/4Browse.
- ^ "Lotte achieves 1000 wins in total at home ZOZO Manabu Mima, the 10th win, is the winning pitcher". Nikkan Sports (September 2021, 8). 2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ a b c d Chiba City Bureau Park Green Area Park Management Division (2020-08-31) (PDF). Chiba Marine Stadium Designated Manager Management and Operation Standards (Report). Chiba City. P. 5 2021/8/9Browse..
- ^ Noriaki Kajiwara (January 2020, 7). “The wind at Lotte's home ZOZO Marine Stadium is capricious!Analyze complex and bizarre winds". sportsnavi. Yahoo! JAPAN. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ a b "[Artificial turf construction] ZOZO Marine Stadium". Mizuno. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroo Akira (October 2020, 3). “Does Jingu get 3 times more HR than Nagoya Dome?No spectators who know the human odor of the stadium.". Sports Graphic Number. 文藝 春秋. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukui Electric and Koito Electric Industries have converted" ZOZO Marine Stadium "to full LED, and delivered" OPTIS BEAM PRO "to Chiba Lotte Marines home baseball stadium." (PDF) (Press Release), Koito Electric Industries, Fukui Electric, (December 2017, 12) 2021/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice of delivery of Marine Vision for" QVC Marine Field "" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsubishi Electric, (March 2016, 3) 2021/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Ordered" Aurora Ribbon "for ZOZO Marine Stadium / New Wing Vision" (PDF) (Press Release), Mitsubishi Electric, (March 2020, 1) 2021/8/8Browse.
- ^ "August 2006, 8 [Official Match] Match Results (Chiba Lotte vs Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters)”. Nippon Professional Baseball. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ Full-Count editorial department (December 2017, 12). “ZOZO Marine introduces state-of-the-art artificial turf friendly to athletes and spectators Total construction cost 3 million yen”. Full-Count. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ “The largest screen in Japan will be significantly renewed at the outdoor stadium. Watching games on all 5 sides will be lively. QVC Marine Field will be available next spring”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 9. (November 2015, 11)
- ^ [I'm negotiating something more important than my annual salary!?] Tomoya Satozaki will reveal the details of the contract renewal! Satozaki Channel 2020/02/14 (YouTube, viewed on August 2020, 8)
- ^ "The charm of Marines and Tomoya Satozaki's ambitions". 303books.jp (September 2020, 9). 2021/8/30Browse.
- ^ Full-Count editorial department (December 2017, 12). “Eco-contribution by introducing LED lighting at Lotte baseball stadium Total power consumption reduced by about 50%”. Full-Count. 2021/8/8Browse.
- ^ "Audi on Lotte relief car"Nikkan Sports" Nikkan Sports, March 2015, 3.2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ Yumi Yoshida (October 2017, 6). “"Relief TT" at Chiba Lotte Marines". 8speed.netKizasu. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "Sarakin Advertising Chiba Marine / "Exit" / Fans welcome "Good choice for citizens' baseball team" / Requests from party members". www.jcp.or.jp. 2022/3/13Browse.
- ^ "QVC Marine Field (Chiba Marine Stadium) Back Screen Trivision”. Blue Engineering. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "Holiday outing information Seeking new discoveries! Stroll around Makuhari New City". Nikkei BP Second StageNikkei BP (March 2007, 10). As of January 3, 2016originalMore archives.2019/6/23Browse.
- ^ a b "30HR Japanese, quarter century zero is only Lotte's wind of trouble". Asahi Shimbun (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ Takashi Kanda, Takako Sugimoto, Kenichi Ueno, Shigenori Haginoya, Akihiro Hori, Yoshihide Kawashima "Factors of Wind System and Strong Winds in Chiba Marine Stadium", Weather, Vol. 55, No. 4, 2008, pp. 241-250 .. See p.241
- ^ "Shun Wakui's first blown away snow mound strong wind no game". Sponichi Annex (Sports Nippon Shimbun). (February 2014, 3) 2016/9/17Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Marine Naming Rights Sale" Mayor Tsuruoka "I want to ride if I have a consultation". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2005, 2)
- ^ "Chiba City Declares" De-Financial Crisis "Insufficient Balance of 270 Billion, Review of All Businesses". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): pp. 1, 14. (April 2009, 10)
- ^ “Chiba Marine sells naming rights since 11”. SANSPO.COM (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2010, 10). originalArchived as of October 2010, 10.
- ^ "Start Today in Makuhari with the naming rights of Marine". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2010, 11)
- ^ QVC Japan Names Marine Stadium as Priority Negotiator 2010/12/7
- ^ "Obtained preferential negotiation rights for the naming rights of QVC Japan Chiba Marine Stadium from Chiba City”. QVC Japan (December 2010, 12). 2016/11/18Browse.
- ^ “Mr. Maezawa of Start Today donated 1 million yen to the Marine Fund and donated artificial turf to more than XNUMX yen”. Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 14. (November 2011, 1)
- ^ “[Professional baseball] QVC, Chiba Lotte's hometown of the earth seeking cancellation of naming rights”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2016, 7) 2016/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Cancellation of Marine Stadium naming contract QVC agrees on a penalty of 3.3 million yen". Tokyo Newspaper(July 2016, 9) 2016/11/14Browse.
- ^ “4 companies applying for naming rights Chiba Marine New Sponsor”. Chiba Daily(July 2016, 10) 2016/11/14Browse.
- ^ "The new name of Lotte headquarters is "ZOZO Marine Stadium"". Nikkan Sports(July 2016, 11) 2016/11/18Browse.
- ^ a b ""ZOZO Marine Stadium" Maintained after being affiliated with Yahoo”. Nikkan Sports (created on January 2019, 9). 2019/9/12Browse.
- ^ "Changed the name of Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN Dome to “Fukuoka Yahoo! Auction Dome (abbreviation: Yahoo Auction Dome)””. Yahoo Japan Corporation / Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks Marketing Co., Ltd. (created on January 2013, 1). 2019/9/12Browse.
- ^ ""Yahoo! BB Stadium" contract end”. ITmedia (created on December 2004, 12). 2019/9/12Browse.
- ^ "About "Fukuoka PayPay Dome"”. PayPay Co., Ltd. (created on November 2019, 11). 2019/11/12Browse.
- ^ "ZOZO Marine Stadium 2019 Renewal Notice”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2019, 3). 2020/8/18Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Japan Baseball Organization (September 2019, 7). 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ "DeNA and Yakult change the hosting stadium due to the postponement of the Tokyo Olympic Games...Hamas and Jingu hold XNUMX games each". Sports report (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/15Browse.
- ^ "Singing and dancing Madonna 20 songs including new songs attracted fans at Chiba Marine Stadium". Chiba Daily (Chiba Daily): p. 17. (November 1990, 4)
- ^ “Madonna performance noisy Chiba Marine Stadium 60 complaints”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper): p. 27. (July 1990, 4)
- ^ “Madonna Concert Noisy 3km away noise complaint”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun): p. 27. (October 1990, 4)
- ^ Shinsosha Co., Ltd. (December 2021, 12). “April 2022nd (Fri) 4rd (Sat) 22th (Sun) 23 ZOZO Marine Stadium (Chiba City) The action sports festival "X Games" will land for the first time in Japan!". PR TIMES. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ Nippon Television (October 2021, 12). “"X Games" will be held for the first time in Japan in April next year". Nippon Television News 24. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ ""Bandai Namco Entertainment Festival 2nd" will be held after postponement. The venue will be ZOZO Marine Stadium.". GAME Watch (September 2021, 12). 2022/1/8Browse.
Primary materials such as public relations materials
- ^ "Reception method/application qualification”. Chiba Lotte Marines. 2016/9/17Browse.http://www.marines.co.jp/stadium/application/baseball/howto.php
- ^ "Public viewing held!!”. Chiba Lotte Marines. As of September 2011, 9original[Broken link]More archives.2016/9/17Browse.
- ^ a b "Stadium facility overview”. Chiba Lotte Marines. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ a b "ZOZO Marine Stadium Artificial turf replacement" (PDF) (Press Release), Chiba Lotte Marines, (December 2017, 12) 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "ZOZO Marine Stadium Lighting Equipment LED Renewal" (PDF) (Press Release), Chiba Lotte Marines, (December 2017, 12) 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ a b "QVC Marine Field 2016 Renewal Notice”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2016, 2). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "QVC Marine Field Scoreboard Refurbishment”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2015, 7). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "5/4 (Tuesday / holiday) Toho Auto Co., Ltd. will hold a new relief car presentation ceremony !!”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2010, 4). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "About adoption of Mercedes-Benz relief car”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2020, 6). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "ZOZO Marine Stadium 2017 Renewal Notice”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2017, 3). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Lotte Marines indoor practice field completion ceremony held”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2012, 2). 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "Indoor practice area Facility overview”. Chiba Lotte Marines. 2021/8/9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Chiba City City Bureau Park Green Area Park Management Division (December 2010, 12). As of December 7, 2010original[Broken link]More archives.2016/9/17Browse.
- ^ "The new name of the stadium is decided to be "QVC Marine Field"”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2010, 12). 2016/9/17Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Chiba City (July 2016, 10). As of October 6, 2010originalMore archives.2016/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Seat information”. Chiba Lotte Marines. 2016/9/17Browse.
- List of baseball fields in Japan
- List of local stadiums in games hosted by Chiba Lotte Marines -The official games hosted by Lotte have been held in Chiba Marine since 2006, but in 2016, games other than Chiba Marine were held for the first time in 11 years.
- Chiba Lotte Marines
- Pacific League
- Makuhari New City
- Makuhari Seaside Park
- Emi Tanibo -Of our stadiumMiss Uguisu(On-site announcer).SabouraudFamous for calling.
- Chiba Lotte Marines 26-0 Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles -Official match held at our stadium on March 2005, 3.
- Chiba Marine Stadium -Chiba Marine Stadium official website
- Chiba City Bureau Park Greenery Park Management Division -Chiba City homepage
- ZOZO Marine Stadium -Chiba Lotte Marines official website
- Makuhari New City Area Parking Information -Check real-time availability of parking lots around Kaihin Makuhari Station
1978 - 1991
|Chiba Lotte MarinesHome of|
n / A