Photo Medvedev at the Australian Open
Medvedev, who imitated Djokovic, won a big come-from-behind victory.Best 4 singles and doubles decided [Australian Open]
If you write the contents roughly
2nd seed Shuko Aoyama (Japan / Kondo Milk Products) / Eina Shibahara (Japan / Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings) In the women's doubles where the pair had decided to advance to the best 4 ahead of time, the 1st seed Barbora Krejčkova (Czech Republic) / Katerina Sr. Kova (Czech Republic) pair, 3rd seed Veronika Kudermetova (Russia) / Elise Mertens (Belgium) pair, and the top players will win the semi-finals.
"Australian Open" held on the 26th (Melbourne, Australia / January 1th to January 17th / Hard Co ... → Continue reading
WOWOW Tennis World
A site where you can comprehensively check tennis information such as breaking news, highlight videos, broadcast / distribution information, and draw tables.There are also contents such as rankings, player profiles, and basic knowledge of tennis.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings
Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings Co., Ltd.(Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings)JapanA company that sells and provides housing equipment and pipe construction equipment.
We are a holding company and have five companies under our umbrella.
He is also enthusiastic about social activities and formed "Team HAT", a professional tennis team.Hozumi Eri,Makoto NinomiyaIn addition to the leading professional players belonging as contract players, they co-sponsored the Tokyo Ariake International Open Tournament until 2017... We are also expanding into movie production.
- 1890- TokyoTokyo cityKanda WardIwamotoFounded as "Hashimoto Shoten".
- 1915 --Tokyo City, Tokyo PrefectureNihonbashi WardNihonbashi KodenmachoMoved to.
- 1924-Company name changed to "Hashimoto Pipe Store".
- 1938 --Incorporated and renamed "Hashimoto Shoten Co., Ltd." We use this as the time of establishment of the company.
- 1939-Renamed to "Hashimoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd."
- 1970-Company name changed to "Hashimoto Sogyo Co., Ltd."
- 2016 --The holding company will be the main body of "Hashimoto Sogyo Holdings".