Koki Niwa breaks through the first match! Advance to the throne for the first time in 9 years [All Japan Table Tennis]
If you write the contents roughly
Koki Niwa (Svenson Holdings) will play against Hiroto Shinozuka (Aichikodai Meiden High School).
"2022 All Japan Table Tennis Championships" <January 1-24 / Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium> Men's single on the 30th of the 4th day of the tournament ... → Continue reading
TV TOKYO table tennis NEWS
We will deliver the latest news such as table tennis information website column provided by TV TOKYO, competition and player information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Niki Takaki(Niwako,1994/May 10 -) isHokkaidoTomakomaiFrom JapanThe boyTable tennisplayer. 162 cm, 51 kg.Blood TypeO type. The family is parents, sister, brother. Left shakebackbackDrive type.Svenson HoldingsBelongs.T League TheTT SaitamaBelongs.ITTFWorld rankingThe highest rank is 5th in singles and 2nd in doubles.RankIs 7 steps.
He started playing table tennis at the age of 7 due to his father who was a table tennis player.Under the guidance of his father and former businessman player, Kazuyuki NishimuraHe belonged to the table tennis team "Final Win" in his hometown of Tomakomai, and has participated in national competitions since he was in the lower grades of elementary school and was always active in the top class in the same age group. Elected at U-11 Japan National Team at the age of 18.All Japan Championship HopesAnd graduated the following yearAomori Yamada Junior High SchoolEnrolled in (Masami Yoshida,Town AsukaIs synchronous).2009/Before the world championship3Held inTokyo Table Tennis ChampionshipsThen in the finalKazuhiro ZhangWon the first domestic senior competition.. 2009横 浜 市Held at50th World Table Tennis Championship Individual MatchWas selected as the youngest player in the history of Japanese men, and he won the qualifying round and won one win in the main race. In the second round, at that time the world ranking 1thOfchalovAlthough he was defeated, he showed a great fight taking 2 games.2010/8HeldSingapore Youth OlympicsChosen as a representative and won gold medals in singles and mixed groups.
One year older sister Misato Niwa entered Aomori Yamada High School after graduating in 1 and contributed to the inter-school competition victory at Inter-High that year. Also in 2009,2011/In the Inter-High School Championships, he is in the top 2 singles for the second consecutive year.
2012 Year of 3 Month51nd World Table Tennis Championships Team MatchWas selected as a representative and contributed to the acquisition of the bronze medal in Japan. No. 4 in the world ranking in the London Olympics Asian qualifying held in AprilHorse dragonHe named the great Venus who defeated, and decided to join his first Olympic team with the right to participate in the Olympic team competition.London OlympicsIn the team competition, he won the first round Canada but lost to Hong Kong in the quarterfinals. Immediately after the end of the London OlympicsTable tennis bundesligaMainly participated inEuropePlay games in.
March 2013All Japan Table Tennis ChampionshipIn the final of the third game in the fourth gameJun MizutaniIt seems that he will take a rest all the time, but from the 5th game it will regain the succession 3 games and 4-3 (11-8. 3-11. 8-11. 9-11. 11-7. 11-5. 11-9) won. Achieved his first victory. Next monthTable tennis bundesligaAgain to participateGermanyWent to.. Also this yearWorld table tennisAt the venue (Paris), they lost to Malong 4-4 in the fourth round..
In 2014, he left the team that belonged to the table tennis Bundesliga, which he had been involved with immediately after the London Olympics. In the second year, which was the final year of the game, he recorded 2 consecutive wins in the opening season, with a record of 15 wins and 20 losses in the regular season and the highest league rate. In the same year, at World Table Tennis (venue, Tokyo), he contributed to the bronze medal in a men's group... He won the bronze medal in the 2015 World Table Tennis Championships Men's Individual Doubles and was appointed as the representative of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsIn the singles, in the 4th round, he went to the quarterfinals after finishing the 6th seed Huang Jin Jing (Hong Kong) at the end of the full game, but was defeated by Zhang Jie in the quarterfinals. Although he lost to China in the final in the team game, he contributed to the first silver medal in the Japanese men.
In June 2020, the T-League team transferred to Okayama Rivets.
In August 2020, it was decided to renew the affiliation contract with Svenson Holdings.
On October 10nd, it was announced by Svenson Holdings, which I belong to, that I was enrolled with a general woman..
On April 2021, 6, management company Svenson Sports Marketing announced the birth of its first daughter, the eldest daughter..
Characteristics of play
It has the characteristic of having a fast attack by sticking to the base in the front team, and it is characterized by counterplay of both hands that aggressively shakes off even if the opponent takes the initiative. On the other hand, it is not a counter that matches the ball of the opponent like Kenta Matsudaira of the same play style, but a counter that swings itself off, which is very aggressive. There are also creative plays such as a cut block where the opponent's drive rotation is overwhelmed and the wrist makes an intense rotation immediately after bounce. Niwa is often described as "genius" in the media because the reflexes that can respond to fastballs are required to perform such counterplay. On the other hand, it is often disadvantageous to have a struggle away from the platform due to its small build.
There are few emotions during the game, and there are few guts poses even if you win, but you can show the guts poses on the big stage such as the Olympics and world championships, when you win a close game or a superior player against China etc. is there.
- He describes himself as "a person who doesn't want to stand out so much" and refrains from guts poses during play.
- Idol groupNogizaka46(In individual membersMai Shiraishi) Is also a big fan.
- No exercise other than table tennis is possible. By the way, the bowling score is 2 digits.
- He states that he has no particular hobbies other than table tennis.
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cub Men's Singles Runner-up
- Hokkaido Table Tennis Championship Hopes Division Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Hopes Win
- National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament Men's team victory (Aomori Yamada Naka)
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet Division Men's Doubles Winner (Town Asukapair)
- National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament Men's Singles Winner, Team Winner (Aomori Yamada Naka)
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet 14 years old or younger singles champion
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet Men's doubles victory (two consecutive victories) (Machi Asuka pair)
- ITTF Junior Circuit Final Junior Men's Singles Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Best 16
- 61st Tokyo Championship Men's Singles Winner
- 50th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Yokohama Tournament) Participation
- ITTF Cadet Challenge Final Cadet Group Winner, Cadet Doubles Winner (Town Asukapair)
- The 64th National Athletic Meet (Niigata): Champion for boys (Aomori boys Matsudaira, Ueda, Niwa)
- 21All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Best 16, Junior Men's Singles Winner
- 16th Asian Junior and Cadet Championship Men's Doubles Winner (Town Asukapair)
- ITTF Pro Tour Japan Open (Ogimura Cup) Men's Doubles Winner (Kenta Matsudairapair)
- Inter High School competition victory (Aomori Yamada High School), men's singles victory, men's doubles runner-up (Town Asukapair)
- 1st Youth Olympic Summer Games (Singapore) Men's Singles Championship, Mixed Team Championship (Singapore)Ayaka Taniokapair)
- ITTF Pro Tour Hungarian Open Men's Doubles Winner (Kenta MatsudairaPair), U21 victory
- 16th Asian Games(Guangzhou Tournament) 3rd place for men's team, 3rd place for men's doubles (XNUMXrd place for men's doubles)Kenta Matsudairapair)
- 8th World Junior Championships Men's Doubles Winner (Town AsukaPair), men's team runner-up
- 22All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Best 8, Junior Men's Championship (XNUMXnd consecutive victory), Men's Doubles Championship (XNUMXnd consecutive victory)Kenta Matsudairapair)
- ITTF Pro Tour Qatar Open (U21) runner-up
- ITTF Pro Tour Germany Open (U21) Winner
- 51th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Rotterdam Tournament) Participation
- 2011 Asian Table Tennis Championships Representative Player Selection Meeting Winner (all wins)
- ITTF Pro Tour Korea Open (U21) championship, men's doubles runner-up (Kenta Matsudairapair)
- ITTF Pro Tour Japan Open (Ogimura Cup) Men's Doubles runner-up (Kenta Matsudairapair)
- National High School Comprehensive Athletic Meet (Inter-High) School competition victory (Aomori Yamada High School), men's singles victory (second consecutive victory), men's doubles runner-up (XNUMXnd consecutive victory)Town Asukapair)
- ITTF Pro Tour China Open: U21 runner up
- The 66th National Athletic Meet "Oidemae Yamaguchi National Athletic Meet" table tennis competition: Boys and men's championship = Aomori Prefecture (town, Yoshida, Niwa)
- 9th World Junior Championships Men's Singles 3st Place, Men's Team XNUMXnd Place, Men's Doubles XNUMXrd Place
- 2012 World Championship Dortmund Tournament (Team Event) Men's Japan National Team Selection Winner (all wins)
- 23All Japan Table Tennis Championships Junior Men's Singles Winner (3 consecutive victories)
- 20 timesAsian Table Tennis Championship Men's group runner up
- 51nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Dortmund Tournament) Men's Team 3rd
- London Olympics Men's Team Match Best 8
- The 67th National Athletic Meet "Gifu Seiryu National Athletic Meet" table tennis competition: Boys and men's championship = Aomori Prefecture (Niwa/Morizono/town)
- ITTF World TourPolish Open Men's Doubles Winner (Kenta Matsudairapair)
- ITTF World Tour Grand Final Men's Doubles runner-up (Seiya Kishikawapair)
- 24All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Winner, Men's Doubles Winner [Second time in 2 years] (Kenta Matsudairapair)
- 22 timesBig tournament(Ehime Tournament) Runner-up
- 52th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Paris Tournament) Men's Singles Best 16
- 21 timesAsian Table Tennis Championship Mixed doubles runner-up (Sayaka Hirano pair), men's doubles 3rd place (Kenta Matsudaira), men's team runner-up
- 6th East Asian Games Table Tennis 3rd place for men's team, 3rd place for men's doubles (XNUMXrd place for men's doubles)Kenta Matsudairapair)
- 25 Winner of the 80th All-Japan University General Championship (Women's single was won by her sister Misato, who became the first sibling V in the history of all-day academic history)
- 52nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Tokyo tournament) Men's group 3rd place
- 17th Asian Games(Incheon Tournament) Men's Team 3rd, Men's Doubles 3rd (Kenta Matsudaira)
- ITTF World TourRussian Open Men's Singles Winner
- 20 timesJapan Top 12 Table Tennis Tournament Men's Singles Winner
- 53th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Suzhou Tournament) Men's Singles Best 16, Men's Doubles 3rd (Kenta Matsudaira Pair)
- 26All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's singles 3rd place
- 53nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Kuala Lumpur Tournament): XNUMXnd Place
- Rio de Janeiro Olympics Men's Team Silver Medal, Men's Singles Best 8
- 28 83rd All Japan University General Championship / Individual Division Men's Singles Winner, Men's Doubles Winner (Sakai Tomorrow Sho）
- 28 13thAll Japan Student Table Tennis Championships Win
- 28All Japan Table Tennis Championships Men's Doubles Winner (Sakai Tomorrow Shopair)
- 23th Asian Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles 3rd, Men's Team 3rd
- 54th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Dusseldorf) Men's Doubles 3rd place (Yoshimura MaharuPair), Men's Singles Best 8
- ITTF World TourJapan Open ( Ogimura Cup) Men's Doubles runner-up (Yoshimura Maharupair)
- All Japan Adult Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Runner-up
- ITTF World TourAustrian Open Men's Doubles Winner (Hitoshi Uedapair)
- 52 timesAll Japan Adult Table Tennis Championships Men's Singles Winner
- 55th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Hungary) Men's Singles Best 8
- 24 timesJapan Top 12 Table Tennis Tournament Men's Singles Runner-up
- Tokyo Olympics Men's team bronze medal
- 31 timesJapan Table Tennis League Big Tournament Men's Singles Winner
- City Local Contributor Award (2016)
- First month sports award(2017)
- ^ a b "Wind tomorrow". Tomakomai Folk News Agency (September 2007, 1). 2010/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo champion junior high school student Takaki Niwa wins men's singles". バ タ フ ラ イ (September 2009, 3). 2010/8/14Browse.
- ^ "Daily life in Bundesliga, Germany”. Tamasu Co., Ltd. 2013/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Niwa of table tennis leaves the country "I want to win and return".Nikkan Sports 2013/7/12Browse.
- ^ "2013 World Championship Paris Tournament (Individual)”. JTTA. 2014/5/8Browse.
- ^ "[World table tennis] Niwa "Show all results" Show results of German training. Sports notification 2014/5/8Browse.
- ^ Table tennis equipment review Takaki Niwa -Table tennis kingdom WEB, viewed on October 2017, 9
- ^ "Table tennis men representative from Japan Takaki Niwa player Svenson affiliation decision". Svenson Co., Ltd. 2017/3/14Browse.
- ^ Takaki Niwa to Meisho Kinoshita Tokyo Top 3 Japanese men gathered <T League> -Rallys, viewed November 2019, 8
- ^ "Koki Niwa is enrolled!”. Table Tennis Kingdom. 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ "The first child was born to the Olympic representative, Koki Niwa "I will support my family as a father and work harder than ever as a professional table tennis player."”. Table sports information. 2021/6/24Browse.
- ^ “Olympic Table Tennis Men's Singles Niwa Lost in Round 4”NHK. (August 2021, 7)
- ^ 20th Asian Table Tennis Championships (2012.2.23-3.1, Macau)Japan Table Tennis Association
- ^ 21st Asian Table Tennis Championships (2013.6.30-7.7, Busan, South Korea, at Sajik Indoor Gymnasium)Japan Table Tennis Association
- Takaki Niwa (@1010niwa)- Twitter
- NIWA Koki - ITTFProfile (English)
- Archive - ITTF
- Takaki Niwa -Olympedia(English)
- Takaki Niwa - T League
- Koki Niwa's equipment, tournament results, profile --Rallys
- Racket and rubber used by Koki Niwa -Table tennis navigation
- Takaki Niwa - VICTAS
- KOKI NIWA OFFICIAL GOODS SHOP