Director Kawai of "Heretic Tactics" "The concept of position is not in me"
If you write the contents roughly
The match was a revenge for Kyoto, which is the only J1 league to have a black star.
Sagan Tosu defeated Kyoto Sanga 23-3 at the YBC Levin Cup on the 0rd.This season's Tosu is innovative ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
J1 league(J-One League,British: J1 LEAGUE) IsJapan Professional Soccer League(J League) 1st division league.League structure of Japanese soccerIn the highest category in, the abbreviation isJ1(J-One).
From 2015 by title partner contract (described later)Meiji Yasuda LifeJ1 leagueThe name (Meiji Yasuda Seimei Jay One League) is used.
From 1993 to 1998, only one copy of "J LeagueIt was held by a maximum of 18 teams as "", and with the introduction of the two-part system from 1999, "J League Division 1"(British: J. LEAGUE DIVISION 1).J League Cup,Emperor's cupAlong with Japan3 major titles in Japan(Super cupExcludes).In the top 3 clubsAFC Champions League(The top two clubs have the right to participate in the main race, and the third club has the right to participate in the playoffs).
Early spring (1993 seasonIt starts in May only, and is a round-robin battle (so-called) from late autumn to early winter.League match) Is adopted, and among the three major titles, the title will be decided after the J League Cup and before the Emperor's Cup.
At the beginning of the league, a two-stage system was adopted, and after changing the holding method multiple times.2017 seasonThe one-stage system is adopted. How to hold the J1 league match# Holding methodchecking ...
From 1993 to 1995, when the league started, as a "stage sponsor", which is the highest category of sponsors of the J League.SuntoryWith a stock company,Nippon Shinpan Co., Ltd. (currently Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS Co., Ltd.)Is appointed. The first stage (first half of the league)Suntory series", the second stage (second half)NICOS seriesIt will be held with a title sponsor for each stage. Of the annual finalChampionship (CS) Was held as a "Suntory Championship" sponsored by Suntory Limited. In 1996, the one-season system was eliminated and the stage sponsors disappeared, and the two-season system was revived.After 1, the stage sponsors did not revive, but in the CS held from the same year to 2, Suntory continued to sponsor the title. ..
Since 2015Meiji Yasuda Life InsuranceConcluded a contract with the mutual company as a title sponsor of the entire J League (J League title partner contract), The name of the league match is "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J1 league(MEIJI YASUDA J1 LEAGUE)[Annotation 1] Was decided.. Renewed 2018-year contract with Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance on December 12, 14.
Each index is based on the description of the club profile on the J.League official website. The year in which the J League is a member is the year when it became a regular member. The year of J1 enrollment includes one division era before 1998.
|Club name||J League membership year||Year of enrollment in J1|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||1998/||1998, 2001-2002, 2008, 2012, 2017-|
|Urawa Reds||1991/||1993-1999, 2001-|
|Kashiwa Reysol||1995/||1995-2005, 2007-2009, 2011-2018, 2020-|
|FC Tokyo||1999/||2000-2010, 2012-|
|Kawasaki Frontale||1999/||2000, 2005-|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||1991/||1993|
|Shonan Bellmare||1994/||1994-1999, 2010, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018-|
|Shimizu S-Pulse||1991/||1993-2015, 2017-|
|Jubilo Iwata||1994/||1994-2013, 2016-2019, 2022-|
|Nagoya Grampus||1991/||1993-2016, 2018-|
|Kyoto Sanga FC||1996/||1996-2000, 2002-2003, 2006, 2008-2010, 2022-|
|Gamba Osaka||1991/||1993-2012, 2014-|
|Cerezo Osaka||1995/||1995-2001, 2003-2006, 2010-2014, 2017-|
|VISSEL KOBE||1997/||1997-2005, 2007-2012, 2014-|
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima||1991/||1993-2002, 2004-2007, 2009-|
|Avispa Fukuoka||1996/||1996-2001, 2006, 2011, 2016, 2021-|
The J-League from 1993 to 1998 and the J1999 from 1 onwards had a "2-stage system" period and a "1-stage system" period.
- Year-round (1996, 2005-2014, 2017-)
- 1996 isAtlanta Olympics,Asian CupDue to the schedule, etc., a round-robin round-round system has been adopted. Instead of the championship, as a post-season match between teams in the league and the cupSuntory cupHeld.
- From 2005 to 2014, the round-robin system for the second round was changed. The championship has not been held during this period.
- From the 2017 season, the shift to the round-robin full-year system has been resumed.
- Two-stage system (2-1993, 1995-1997, 2004-2015)
- One season is divided into two stages, and after the second stage, the winning team of both stagesJ League Championship(Annual championship) will be held to determine the annual winning club (annual champion) of the season.
- In 1993-1995, there were 2 stages of round 2 round robin (4 rounds of round per year), and if the same team had a perfect victory (both stages won), a playoff was held between the 2nd place of each stage and the winner The team that won both stages was able to enter the championship (not actually done).
- In 1997-2004, there were two stages of round one round robin (two rounds per year round robin), and if the same team had a perfect victory, it would not be the J League championship.
- In 2015-2016, there were once again two rounds of the round-robin (round-round two-round round), and the championship was held in a tournament system where the stage winning team and the team with the highest annual points compete.
The J-League has adopted a "spring-autumn season system" in which the season starts in February and closes in December.
Basically, it is held every weekend (Saturday or Sunday) within the holding period,Golden weekIt will be held on public holidays, including during the period, and may have two games per week. As for the weekends, the dates are generally summarized on Saturdays after the 2 season, but before that, except for the last few passages, about 2012-6 games on Saturday and the remaining 7-2 games on Sunday. It was held distributed. Also, there are times when league matches are held in the middle of the week (basically Wednesday) (at the beginning of the J League, it was basically held twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday).
Starting from 2018, we plan to have about 10 rounds a year, and we have a section called "Meiji Yasuda Life Friday Night J League" sponsored by DAZN to play 1 to 3 games each night on Friday.
AFC Champions League For clubs participating in (ACL), ACL games will be held on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.Therefore, the game of the club will be postponed on Sunday or on a later weekday in consideration of the interval between the match day and the moving day. There is something to do.
Still more2017/Will be held for 5 consecutive days during the Golden Week5/3ToLevan cupAfter performing Section 4,5/4-5/7ToJ1 leaguePart 10 was held separately. this house,AFC Champions League 2017The 4 clubs participating in5/9-5/10May 6th as the Group League Round 5 will be held in5 daysHeld separately, Each of the remaining teams5/6・I played the game on the 7th.
Representation from JapanFrom the perspective of prioritizing the strengthening ofFIFA World Cup-AFC Asian CupMain and qualifying) orU-23 Japan National TeamInternational match (Olympic soccer competition-Asian Games Soccer Competition) Will be interrupted for a long time during the league.
Below is2019 seasonin the case of.
- 18 teams in a yearHome & awayAdopted a one-stage system for round two round robin.
- No extra time, 3 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses for each matchPointsFinally, the team with the most points wins. If there is a tie, the superiority or inferiority is determined in the order of goal difference, total points, direct confrontation results, foul points, and lottery.
- As a general rule, the lower two teams (2-17th) will be demoted automatically and will be assigned to J18 the following year. The 2th place teamJ1 entry playoffsTurn around. (Detail isReplacement systemSee item).
Changes in match system
- Please refer to the items of each season for the detailed match system.
- From 1993 to 1998, the J League was a one-part system.
- The battle method "x2" is2 stage systemRepresents
- Annual championChampionshipDetermined by
|年度||ク ラ ブ||Battle method||Number of matches||extra innings||PK battle||How to calculate points||Relegation|
|1993||10||2nd round x 2||36||Yes|
(V goal method）
|Yes||(Determined by the number of wins)||-|
|1995||14||52||Win: 3 points|
PK loss: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|1997||17||1nd round x 2||32||90 minutes win: 3 points|
V goal win: 2 points
PK win: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|16||30||None||90 minutes win: 3 points|
V goal win: 2 points
Draw: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|2003||None||Win: 3 points|
Draw: 1 point
Lost: 0 points
|1nd round x 2|
|2022||18||34||2 + 0.5|
- It was the two clubs of Iwata in 2 and Yokohama FM in 2002 that achieved the two stage system complete victory (winning both stages in the same year).
- Four clubs, Kashiwa, Hiroshima, G Osaka and Kawasaki, have won the J1 and J2 categories. In addition, Kashiwa (4) and G Osaka (2011) won the first year after promotion to J2014.
- There are five clubs that have achieved consecutive victories: V Kawasaki, Kashima, Yokohama FM, Hiroshima, and Kawasaki.Of these, Kashima is the only team that has achieved three consecutive victories, and Kawasaki is also the only team that has achieved consecutive victories starting from J5.
- Two clubs, Kashima and Kawasaki, have achieved multiple consecutive victories.
- Of the clubs that have participated since the 1-league system, Kashima and Yokohama FM have never been demoted to J2.
- In the J-League, which is often entangled until the final round of the year, it was Kawasaki who won the championship without waiting for the final round more than once (2 and 2018) and won the league championship by the goal difference (2020). Only.
- Tosu is the only club that has never been demoted to J2 since it was first promoted from J1 to J1.
Number of wins by club
|Club name||Number of times||Championship year|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||4||1995,2003,2004,2019|
Total results by club
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||10||336||99||56||181||427||598||-171|
|Jeff United Chiba||17||578||227||70||281||874||980||-106|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||29||990||488||172||330||1573||1198||+375|
|Masaru Matsumoto FC||2||68||13||20||35||51||94||-43|
|Kyoto Sanga FC||11||352||104||41||207||398||640||-242|
|V. Farren Nagasaki||1||34||8||6||20||39||59||-20|
League annual goals
|年度||Number of goals||Number of matches||Number of clubs|
Prize/Strengthening Philosophy Allocation/Prize
J. League award rules There is a rule in. The following is for 2018.
|1st place per year||3００ million yen||J League Cup (winner silver plate), Japan Football Association Chairman Cup|
Medal, champion flag
|2st place per year||1 million yen||J League Cup (XNUMXnd place silver plate)|
|3st place per year||１０,０００,０００ yen|
Starting in 2017, J10 league (2100st to 1th) clubs will be provided with a J.League philosophy enhancement distribution fund in addition to the prize money, using the broadcasting rights fee of 1 billion yen over 4 years linked with DAZN for video distribution as a source of funding. became.
|Ranking||Strengthening philosophy distribution||Breakdown|
|1st place per year||15 million yen||1 billion yen in the first year, 5.5 million yen in the second year, 2 million yen in the third year, totaling 5 billion yen|
|2st place per year||7００ million yen||1 billion yen in the first year, 2.5 million yen in the second year, 2 million yen in the third year, totaling 2.5 billion yen|
|3st place per year||3 million yen||1 million yen, 2 million yen in the first year and 2 million yen in the second year|
|4st place per year||1 million yen||1 million yen in the first year|
As a result, the J1 winning club will receive the prize money of 3 million yen, the philosophical strengthening distribution of 15 million yen, the ACL support money of 5000 million yen for ACL participating teams, and the uniform distribution of 2000 million yen paid to all clubs. A total of 3 billion yen will be acquired.
In 2015, when the championship system was in place, it was as follows.
|1st place per year||1００ million yen||J League Cup (winner silver plate), Japan Football Association Chairman Cup|
Medals,Champion flag, Meiji Yasuda Life Cup "ball orbit"
|2st place per year||No prize money||J League Cup (XNUMXnd place silver plate)|
|Stage win||１０,０００,０００ yen||-|
|1st place in annual points||１０,０００,０００ yen||-|
|2st place in annual points||１０,０００,０００ yen||-|
|3st place in annual points||１０,０００,０００ yen||-|
(Other than the final)
The annual champion (annual champion) will be given only to the club that was J1 and the final ranking of the year was 1st (winner). The J1 winning club can have a golden J.League logo emblem on the right sleeve of the uniform used in the J.League and Emperor's Cup the following year. Below the logo mark, two lines are displayed with "yyyy (year of victory) J LEAGUE CHAMPIONS". Will be held next yearFUJIFILM SUPER CUPThe right to participate is given.
J1 is ranked as the highest ranked club in the yearAFC Champions League Participation rights of (ACL) are given. Regarding participation slots, 32 clubs are now participating in this tournament2009 competitionAfter that, "The top three clubs in the yearly ranking (one of the top three clubsEmperor's cupParticipation rights are given to the top 4 clubs if they overlap with the winning club)2015 competitionAfter that, "the top two clubs participated in the group league (main match), and the third place (fourth place if any of the top three clubs overlap with the Emperor's Cup winning club) participated in the playoffs".
Predecessor to the AFC Champions League to win the year 1993-2000AFC Asian Club ChampionshipThe participation right was given as a privilege. However, in the previous year when the J League was established1992/It is,J League CupThe winning club (Verdi Kawasaki) Participated in this tournament as a winning club in the domestic league.
other than this,FIFA Club World CupWill be held in Japan, the winning club for that year will be entitled to participate in the "Host Country Quota" (2007 onwards). However, if a Japanese club wins the ACL, the ACL winning club will be given priority (the ACL runner-up club will take the place of the “holding country” substitute), and the J.League winning club will not be double crowned with ACL. Can't participate.
Player names in bold are active players (including those belonging to different categories) as of the start of the 2021 season.
At the end of the 2021 season
|Ranking||Player name||Number of matches||Ranking||Player name||Number of matches|
|1||Yasuhito Endo||641||11||Yoshito Okubo||477|
|2||Masatake Narasaki||631||12||Kengo Nakamura||471|
|3||Yuji Nakazawa||593||13||Shinzo Korogi||459|
|4||Yuki Abe||590||14||Satoshi Yamaguchi||448|
|5||Jun Sogabata||533||15||Yasuyuki Konno||443|
|6||Mitsuo Ogasawara||525||16||Kazuyuki Morisaki||430|
|7||Shusaku Nishikawa||522||17||Ryoichi Maeda||429|
|8||Teruetsu Ito||517||18||Toru Niiba||423|
|9||Nobuhisa Yamada||501||19||Kawaguchi Noukatsu||421|
|10||Tomokazu Myojin||497||Toshihiro Aoyama|
At the end of the 2021 season
|Ranking||Player name||Score||Ranking||Player name||Score|
|1||Yoshito Okubo||191||12||Atsushi Yanagisawa||108|
|2||Hisato Sato||161||13||Chima Watanabe||104|
|3||Shinzo Korogi||158||14||Yasuhito Endo||103|
|4||Masafumi Nakayama||157||15||Toshiya Fujita||100|
|5||Ryoichi Maeda||154||16||Keiji Tamada||99|
|7||Chiura Miura||139||18||Shoji Castle||95|
|8||Yu Kobayashi||130||19||Nobuhiro Takeda||94|
Held after the end of the entire season, for teams and individuals who have achieved the following awards during the season:J League AwardsWill be commended.
- Best Player Award
- Best eleven
- Top scorer
- Best Young Player Award
- Takamado Palace Fair Play Award (Team Award)
- Fair Play Individual Award
- Best Director Award
- Best Referee Award
- Best Assistant Referee Award
- Meritorious Player Award
- Best Training Club Award
- Join award
Both are for the 2022 season.
- ^ “Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Signs J League Title Partner Agreement” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 12) 2014/12/17Browse.
- ^ “League competition title/title mark” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 12) 2014/12/17Browse.
- ^ "Updated "J League title partner contract" with soccer "J League"-Co-creation of "new value" with J League to further contribute to revitalization of local communities-" (PDF) (Press Release), Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance, (December 2018, 12) 2018/12/14Browse.
- ^ May 5th will be Urawa vs Kashima, and May 4th will be Kawasaki F vs Niigata and G Osaka vs Shimizu including clubs that did not have the Levan Cup match of this section.
- ^ In 1993, it was due to a TV broadcast. In 1994 there was no lighting at the stadium. 2011 isGreat East Japan EarthquakeFor energy conservation measures in the disaster area due to the occurrence
- ^ "J.League Data Site / Total Win/Loss Table". 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Match data". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "J15 victory XNUMX million yen Detailed announcement of philosophical enhancement distribution”. Nikkan Sports. 2019/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Cup "ball orbit" awarded to Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company J1 league championship completed" (Press Release), J.LEAGUE.jp, (November 2015, 11) 2015/12/1Browse.
- ^ This applies to Kashima in 2007 and 2008 (at ACL, Urawa in 2007 and G Osaka in 2008 won).
- ^ "Total number of matches ranking". J. League Data Site. See 2021-012-05.
- ^ "Total score ranking". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/5Browse.
- Japan Professional Soccer League
- League structure of Japanese soccer (1 type)
- J League Championship
- J1 entry decision match
- J1・J2 replacement game
- J1 promotion playoffs
- J1 entry playoffs
- J2 league
- J3 league
- J League Cup
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship
- AFC Champions League