Photo Soccer Match Summary
[J3 Section 7] Start soon! Sagamihara vs YS Yokohama
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 5/19 19:00, the J3 League Section 7 SC Sagamihara vs YSCC Yokohama match will be held at Sagamihara Gion Stadium.
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
J3 league(JXNUMX League,British: J3 LEAGUE) IsLeague structure of Japanese soccerIn one of the third division leagues inJapan Professional Soccer LeaguePartial league in (J League). Abbreviation isJ3(Jay Three).
According to the title partner contract (described later), "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league"(British: MEIJI YASUDA J3 LEAGUE) Is used.
J1 league,J2 leagueIt was born in 2014 as a league located in the lower category of. Since it was established as a "three-part equivalent league consisting only of professional clubs aiming for the J-League," it has been differentiated from J3 and J1 in various ways from the beginning (see below).Also, in the league structure of Japanese soccer, it is in the top category of amateurs.Japan Football League It is treated as a category equivalent to (JFL) (details will be described later. However, some materials consider JFL as a lower category than J3).
Clubs with high grades and meeting the J2 League entry requirements (discussed below) will be promoted to the J2 League.
Each index is based on the description of the club profile on the J.League official website. The year in which the J League is a member has become a regular member.
|Club name||J League|
|Year of enrollment in J3|
|Van Rale Hachinohe||2019||2019|
|Fukushima United FC||2014||2014|
|Masaru Matsumoto FC||2012||2022|
|AC Nagano Pulceiro||2014||2014|
|Asuru Claro Numazu||2017||2017|
|Kamata Mare Sanuki||2014||2019|
|Kagoshima United FC||2016||2016-2018,2020-|
- As a general rule, the capacity of the home stadium should be 5000 or more (in principle, only seats are available, but if the J.League examines safety in particular and it is determined that there is no problem, the lawn seats are treated the same as seats. Can be considered).
Clubs that do not have additional seats, turf grounds, or lighting equipment will be issued even if there is no equipment for the purpose of future maintenance.[Note 1].
- 1 or more professional contracted players per team[Note 2].
- U-18 (youth), U-15 (junior high school student), U-12 (elementary school student)Have at least one subordinate organization such as.
- The directorJFA official S grade coachOnly those who are qualified to.
- The corporate status of the club is J1・J2Public interest corporation,Ltd.に 加 え てNon profit organization (NPO corporation) Also admit.
April 2015, 4, "J28 League Club License Provision Rules" that clearly stipulates the participation qualifications of the J3 League Was established. The basic rules follow the items described above, and in principle, in the case of financial loss for the third consecutive term, or if debt is exceeded, license issuance/issuance is not permitted, but even for clubs of J3 or higher, If the J-League cannot meet the participation criteria, it will be possible to participate in the J2 League if the J-League is considered to have potential for improvement. However, in this case, the club will be deducted by a maximum of 3 points from the points won for that season.
History of establishment
Released in June 2008Future image of the J2 league"The maximum number of participating clubs in J2 is 22" "After the season when the number of participating clubs in J2 reached 22,Replacement system for J2 and JFLIntroducing "2012 seasonHowever, on the other hand, "more than 100 nationwideA club that can aim for the J LeagueIs a goal for the future," as well as "Japan Football Association(JFA) added as “Matters to be considered in parallel”.Japan Football League), and measures to support clubs demoted from J2".
In addition, as a recognition of the current situation on the J.League side, “J.League has 40 clubs.Associate membershipAlthough it has expanded to 6 clubs, it cannot be said that it has spread all over the country[Note 3]"In order to expand the soccer family, we accept clubs that show our intention to be a J-League as broadly as J-League fellows, and support them to become a community-based club with a well-established management base. By doing so, we will create many clubs in Japan that promote the J League philosophy.".
Based on these circumstances, at the "JFA/J League Future Planning Committee" held on January 2012, 1 and March 30, 3, the "strengthening of J23 lower clubs' geological strength" and "(lower league) supporting Consideration was made with a view to "enlargement", Comprehensively taking into account the revision of the "J. League quasi-membership rules" (reduction of requirements) that took place on September 2012, 9, and measures to dispel the anxiety of clubs relegating from J1 to JFL. As one of the implementation of measures to create more than 2 clubs nationwide that can aim for the J League, the direction of establishing the lower league of J100, that is, J2, is shown., "The JFA/J League Future Planning Committee" on December 2012, 12, discussing "starting J11 from 2014 season at the fastest" to each JFA/J League board, and each board meeting Was discussed in.
In response to this trend, from 2012 to 2013, it was a mixed professional / amateur league in multiple media.Japan Football LeagueIt was reported that they are considering the establishment of a new league only by professional clubs aiming for the J League instead of (JFL).
Jiji PressCoverage of according to,Replacement system for J2 and JFLWith the start of theClubs aiming to join the J Leagueがプレーする場としての3部相当リーグの設置構想が浮上し、2012年11月のJ1とJ2の合同実行委員会で、リーグ側が3部相当リーグを設置することを提案したと報じており、関係機関による議論を経て2014年シーズンから12クラブ程度で導入を目指すとしており、3部相当リーグの参加基準となる準加盟規定について、J1・J2よりも条件を緩和する方向で検討するとした。
Yomiuri ShimbunCoverage ofによると、3部相当リーグの名称は「J3」であるとしており、J1・J2に参加する「正会員」に対して「準会員」を対象としたリーグを想定していた。具体的には、ナイトゲーム開催可能な照明設備を備え、収容人数がJ1で15,000人以上、J2で10,000人以上であることというホームスタジアムの基準を、「J3」では照明設備なしの3,000人収容のスタジアムでもホームスタジアムとすることを認める方向で検討するなど、総じてClub licenseIt was said that J1 and J2, which require the acquisition of J3 and J2, are expected to relax the entry criteria without requiring a club license.In the commentary article on the paper, the Yomiuri Shimbun has two aspects of establishing a new "JXNUMX": "role as a" preparation stage "for joining J" and "role as a saucer for leaders and players". While he said he had high expectations, he also pointed out issues such as "whether we will increase the number of clubs that are difficult to manage" and "what should we do with the current position of the JFL?"
The J2013/J1 joint executive committee held on January 16, 1, discussed the concept of "J2" installation... J League DirectorDaisuke Nakanishi TheNikkan SportsI explained to the interviewer, "The basics regarding the establishment of J3 and the understanding of all clubs were obtained.", Has officially started to establish "J3". There were also reports that there were a series of objections and cautions against the plan to launch in 2014. Officially decided to establish a new "J2013" from 2 at the J. League Board on February 26, 2014..At a press conference after the board of directors, Kazumi Ohigashi said, "We will do (a new third division league). We will widen the base without degrading the brand power of J3." The place of our activities will also expand. "In connection with this, we decided to establish a "J1 Preparation Office" in the Planning Department to proceed with preparations..
On July 2013, 7, at the J League Board of Directors, J16 was established with 3 teams in 2014, and in the first year it was decided that it would be held three times in round-robin (12 games per team)... Initially, in the case of 12 clubs, we were considering a 4 round system[Note 4] However, as for the reason for the 3rd round system, in addition to securing a spare day in bad weather, widening the interval of the game for the purpose of improving the quality of the game itself, considering the correspondence of the day game in the summer time, Explains that it is to give a margin to the organization itself.
JFL2013 Club at the J.League Board on November 11, 19 And 22 team consisting of players under 1 years oldOn October 12stGluja MoriokaOn October 12stJ2/JFL replacement gameLost toGainale TottoriHave decided to participate.
Differentiation from J1 and J2
From the beginning, J3 has been trying to differentiate itself from J1 and J2 in terms of operation.
Club participation requirements are relaxed In addition, the official name of the league will be "J1 League" from the beginning when the name of the league is J1 (the official name of J3 was "J League Division XNUMX" at the time of its establishment).The logo mark also uses the "J" mark used in J1 / J2 with a black outline and a combination of 3 showing the third division league Are using. Regarding the logo, since the replacement system between J3 and J2 will be introduced, it was planned to consider it as a member of the "J League" and use the same name and logo of the league match as J2 and above, but "rare J3 has partially changed the logo and name in order to strengthen its originality. In addition to the J.League official website, there was also an official website dedicated to J3.[Note 5] However, with the renewal of the J League official website,20152/1FromJ's GOALWas integrated into the J League official website.
In addition, January 2014, 1,Meiji Yasuda Life InsuranceAnnounced that it will be a J.League top partner (top category sponsorship sponsor) and a special sponsor (title partner) of the J3 league. The name of the league is "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league'[Note 6]Was decided.. Akio Negishi, President and Representative Director of Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co., Ltd., explained that he "supported the J-League philosophy rooted in the local community" for the reason for sponsoring.. Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co., Ltd. has signed a contract as a title sponsor for the J League as a whole from the 2015 season (J League title partner contract), and changed the official names of J1 and J2 to match J3..
Conditions for joining J3 in the first year
According to the summary revealed at the press conference held on March 2013, 3, J6 will be established in 3 to 2014 clubs in the first year (10).With a view to expanding approximately 2 clubs each year While gradually increasing the number of clubs, for the time being we will not be relegated to JFL due to performance requirements (there may be withdrawal due to license deletion (deprivation) due to management problems)., The east-west block system, etc. where the number has increased Flexibly consider the structure of the leagueAims to become a league that embodies the creation of over 100 clubs nationwide.
- Associate to J LeagueDoing things.. Clubs that are not quasi-members at the time of announcement must apply for quasi-membership by the end of June 2013 and be approved as quasi-members. Whether to become a quasi-member for the first year membership will be decided at the end of September..
- Pass the “J3 License” qualification examination and “J3 Stadium requirements” examination (described later).
- Approval of admission from the J League Board of Directors following the "J3 Admissions Examination". J3 entrance fee is 2 million yen, which is a quarter of J4, and annual cost is 1 million yen, half of J500As a result, the club's annual budget is estimated to be about 2 million..
- Be high in the 2013 season.J League Division 2(J2) Automatic demotion →Replacement battleParticipation →JFL→37th National Regional Soccer League Final Tournament(Regional Final) Assign the number of clubs from the top in the order of advancing to the final league → advancing to the regional final qualifying league, and discontinue when the planned number is reached.
Clubs that join J3 under the above conditions (and clubs that will be promoted to J3 in the future) will be positioned as "J3 members" among the J.League regular members.[Note 7].. On the other hand, in 2014, in order to clarify the distinction from the conventional quasi-membership in 3, clubs that have not been able to clear the JXNUMX membership for the first year while being approved as a quasi-member of the J-League and who will join the J-League in the future For clubs below the JFL that the J League has certified as aiming,J League Centennial Vision Club”(Actually a transition from “J League Associate Club”)). Also, regarding the clubs that are certified as "J League Centennial Vision Club", the J League is2015It will support the subsequent efforts aimed at promoting the J3 League..
When participating in J3, a proposal is being made to set up a "U-2 frame" that requires each participating club to register at least 3-22 players under the age of 22..
Regarding the examination of the "J2013 license criteria" for J10 participation in Step 15 at the J. League board on October 2, 3, the initial October After the examination up to the Board of Directors, we decided to issue the examination result at the Board of Directors in November.
History of J3 entry team decision in the first year
Trends of entry
In the announcement on March 2013, 3,Aim to join J League,J League Associate Club12 clubs in JFL, includingRegional leagueAbout 5 clubs reported to show interestAt the time of launch, it was going to narrow down to "10 to 12 clubs" from this.
Reported on July 2013, 7 Also, according to the information published on the special site for the "J2013 preparation room" that was released on July 7, 16, there are 3 clubs that will be willing to participate in J3 in the first year, which will be described below. It is reported that the screening will be conducted. As a breakdown, there are 19 J-league affiliation clubs and 19 newly applying for affiliation... More than half of the 19 clubs, 11 of which are J1 and J2 clubs, are regional teams, and Nikkan Sports has a great meaning to share the dream that "regions and local governments will unite and aim for J1 in the future." The filling of (so-called) "J blank prefecture" is in line with the concept of the J League aiming for "100 clubs nationwide". ”.
Other than 19 clubsViatin Kuwana(Mie(Part 2) also applied for associate membership on June 2013, 6 However, the J. League associate membership application was not accepted due to lack of documents, J League is not included in 3 clubs wishing to enter J19 in the first year. Also,Southern country Kochi FC(Shikoku·Kochi Prefecture),Volka Kagoshima(Kyusyu·Kagoshima prefecture),FC KAGOSHIMA(Kyushu/Kagoshima Prefecture),FC Ganju Iwate(Tohoku(Part Iwate Prefecture) was also aiming to enter J1 in the first year, but has abandoned the application for associate membership by June 3, which is a condition for entering J3 in the first year..
At the board meeting on November 2013, 11, 19 clubs out of 3 clubs wishing to participate in J19 were approved to join the J League., Described laterJ League Under 22 selectionIn addition, up to 3 teams out of 12 teams established by J10 have been decided.
For the remaining 2 clubs, 1 club will be held on December 2013-12, 1J2/JFL replacement gamePlay inGainale Tottori(2013 J2Bottom = 22nd) vs.Kamata Mare Sanuki(2013 JFL2nd place), the team that did not participate in J2, the other club is the regional league team (J1 license is approved by the J League Board on 17th) (Gluja Morioka,Asuru Claro Numazu,Renofa Yamaguchi FCWe decided to choose one out of three clubs.
- Sanuki won the J2/JFL replacement game, so Sanuki entered J2 and Tottori entered J3.
- Based on the results of the regional league finals and other events, the membership hearings of the three clubs in the regional league will be judged in the order of priority: Morioka → Yamaguchi → Numazu., And then Morioka's entry into J3 was approved. For this reason, Yamaguchi and Numazu did not reach the J3 entrance examination. After that, both Yamaguchi and NumazuJapan Football League(JFL) New entry frame due to the decrease in the number of teams (15th Japan Football League #Replacement with regional leaguesWas promoted to JFL.
In the table below, “Application date for associate membership” indicates the date of application for associate membership after March 2013. In the same column, "quasi-membership" means 3 clubs that have been approved for quasi-membership as of March 2013. Regarding the examination stage, the results as of December 3, 6 are shown..
|Club name||Category||Prefectures||Associate application date||Associate accession date||Examination outcome|
|Van Rale Hachinohe||TohokuPeriod 1||Aomori||2013/6/28||2013/9/17||Unsatisfied stadium requirements|
|Gluja Morioka||Tohoku part 1||Iwate||2013/6/17||2013/8/20||J3 participation decision|
|Blau Blitz Akita||JFL||Akita||Associate membership||2013/2/26||J3 participation decision|
|Fukushima United FC||JFL||Fukushima||2013/6/25||2013/9/17||J3 participation decision|
|Tochigi Uva FC||JFL||Tochigi||2013/6/28||Continued quasi-membership deliberation|
|tonan maebashi||KantoPeriod 1||Gunma||2013/6/27||2013/9/17||Unsatisfied stadium requirements|
|FC Machida Zelvia||JFL||Tokyo||Associate Member/Former J2||2009/2/17||J3 participation decision[Note 8]|
|YSCC Yokohama[Note 9]||JFL||Kanagawa||2013/6/27||2013/8/20||J3 participation decision|
|SC Sagamihara||JFL||Kanagawa||Associate membership||2010/2/16||J3 participation decision|
|AC Nagano Pulceiro||JFL||Nagano||Associate membership||2012/7/23||J3 participation decision|
|Zuegen Kanazawa||JFL||Ishikawa||Associate membership||2013/2/26||J3 participation decision[Note 8]|
|Fujieda MYFC||JFL||Shizuoka||2013/6/28||2013/9/17||J3 participation decision|
|Asuru Claro Numazu||TokaiPeriod 1||Shizuoka||2013/6/28||2013/9/17||Not reach the J3 entrance examination|
|FC Suzuka Lampore||Tokai Part 1||Mie||2013/6/28||Continued quasi-membership deliberation|
|MIO Biwako Shiga||JFL||Shiga||2013/6/27||Continued quasi-membership deliberation|
|Nara Club||KansaiPeriod 1||Nara||2013/6/20||2013/9/17||Unsatisfied stadium requirements|
|Renofa Yamaguchi FC||Chugoku||Yamaguchi||2013/6/10||2013/8/20||Not reach the J3 entrance examination|
|Kamata Mare Sanuki||JFL||Kagawa||Associate membership||2011/2/15||J2/JFL replacement gameへ|
|FC Ryukyu||JFL||Okinawa||2013/6/26||2013/9/17||J3 participation decision|
Team participation for the purpose of training
From the stage when the J3 concept was clarified, measures to utilize J3 as a place for training young players are being considered, and in 2014 and 2015J League Under 22 selectionParticipated in the war, from 2016 to 2020J1・J2 U-23 teamWas participating in the war.
J League Under 22 selection
According to the Japan Football Association (JFA), a strategy to have young player-based teams participate in the J3 leagueU-20 selectionTo enter the war However, it will be considered as "participation of the selection team of U-1 (2 years old and under) of J22 and J22", and it will be held in Tokyo on July 2013, 7. At the J League strengthening staff meeting,Hiromi HaraReported by the chairman of the technical committee in charge of reinforcement, confirming the direction among the persons in charge.. The board of directors on July 7 of the same year announced that they are considering adding one "special participation frame" (tentative name) to the J16 participating clubs. Officially announced at the progress briefing session[Note 10].. After that, the details were examined, and on November 2013, 11, it was decided that the "JFA/J League U-19 selection team (tentative name)" will participate as a "special participation frame" in the J3 participating clubs.Later, the official team name is "J League Under 22 selection』(J-22) was decided to participate.
However, since each player adopted the method of "convening just before each match and dismissing after the match", it was questioned in terms of the continuity of activities and the motivation of players. The activity ended in 2015.
U-23 team participation
Background of participation
At the joint committee of J2015 and J9 held on September 8, 1, the measures for J2 and J1 clubs to form satellite second teams by team and participate in J2 are taken up., Of the J League ChairmanMurai MitsuruAlso pointed out problems with the J-9 at a press conference after the J.League Council on September 24, and revealed that they have begun to consider the second team's entry plan... This matter was examined by the joint executive committee of J10, J6, and J1 on October 2 and the subsequent study group..
- Members of each club shall be 12 years of age or younger at the age of 31st December of the relevant season. However, 23 of the match entry members (3 for GK only)OverageAccept registration.
- The number of participating teams is defined as "no more than one-third of J3 clubs" (in the 3 season, since there are 1 J2016 clubs, up to 3 U-13 teams can participate).
- There is no qualification for promotion to the J2 league.
Special rules regarding the U-23 team
The main contents of the special regulations regarding the U-23 team are as follows:.
- Registration to JFA is "same for top U-23", and distribution from the league for U-23 teams is not paid (however, they have the right to win prizes). At the time of participation, the entrance fee and the "participation fee" equivalent to the annual membership fee will be paid to the J League.
- As a general rule, 3% or more of home games will be held at fixed stadiums (multiple selections are possible) that meet J80 standards located in the hometown (or activity area).
- Foreign national players are subject to the regulations of the J3 league (however, the regulation of player registration in J2016 has been unified with J3 and J1 from the 2 season).
- The director is appointed separately from the top team (S-class licenseIt is possible for the top team coach who owns to serve concurrently). Staff other than the director can double as the top team.
- Players can be registered with different uniform numbers for the top team and U-23 team (however, changes during the season are not allowed).
- If the matches of the top team and the U-23 team are duplicated on the same day, you can play in the other game only if you have not played in one game (you can enter the bench).
- Penalties such as cumulative warning and suspension will not be added across leagues.
- Match time in J3Pro A contractIt can be included in the competition time to get the right to conclude.
- If the U-23 team enters the top of the J3 league match, the handling will be the same as that of the previous J-22 (the top of the club excluding the U-23 team will be automatically promoted to J2, the second to participate in the replacement game). Also, the top team and U-2 team cannot fight in the same league (U-23 team cannot be formed if top team is J3 relegated).
- After 2017, if there is a desire to enter the U-23 team beyond the participating teams, the U-23 team will be replaced with a club with lower grades (details will be decided separately by the board of directors).
U-23 Team Participation Policy and Evaluation
In 23, the first year of the U-2016 team, the participation policy of the three clubs that participated in J3 was that while FC Tokyo acted as a team in which the top and U-3 were united as expected at the time the system was introduced. , C Osaka positions U-23 team as a new team between U-18 and the top, and operates as a separate team from the camp before the opening, G Osaka participates in training of the top team in order not to reduce the quality of practice It was literally "Sansha Sansama", such as taking an intermediate stance that players who did not have a chance to participate in J23 will participate in J3 with limited players... 2017 G Osaka U-23 directorTsuneyasu MiyamotoSaid, "The first goal (of the team) is to nurture the players who will be active in the top teams", but "as a manager of the J3 team, I have not lacked the consciousness to win each match, and there is no manager who does not want to win". Talks about how difficult it is to lead a U-23 team.
Many articles about football in the training period have been announced.At the end of the 2016 season, the U-23 team's participation in J3 has the following four merits from the viewpoint of training, and there are four concerns about the J4 league He said that there was no adverse effect on the box office..
- Members were convened for each matchJ League Under 22 selectionDifferent from, you can set up a "match-training-match" method that uses the task you gained in a match for training and the next match.
- The young players gained experience in regular battles, and they did not lose their intuition even if the top team did not appear.
- It was a participation in a regular league game, and the actual battle experience with the players who came up from the lower category was a tough serious game
- It was an opportunity for players of the youth team to know both their own challenges and weaknesses that they would not be able to understand by playing against a team of the same age, and the weapons that can be used at a higher level.
Also participating in J3YSCC YokohamaWas the director ofYasuhiro HiguchiAfter the 2016 season, “When the season started, I was watching U-23 players and I felt that my motivation was uneven. But when it came to the second half of the round (round two) There was an increase in the number of players who had the impression that their children have grown a lot.".
U-23 team activity end
FC Tokyo U-2020, who was scheduled to participate in the 3 J23 League,Impact of Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)Due to the drastic change in the schedule of J. League sponsored official games (particularly all the J League sponsored tournaments were canceled from the end of February to the end of June), it was difficult to secure the venue for the league match planned to be hosted by FC Tokyo. What happened (I used it as the main venueAjinomoto Field Nishigaoka,Komazawa Stadium,Yumenoshima StadiumWith other competitions2020 Tokyo Olympics-2020 Tokyo Paralympics(Because it is necessary to adjust the schedule related to), FC Tokyo president Naoki Ogane said, "This season was the final year," said U in J2020 in 3. -23 Leave a comment suggesting withdrawal from the war.
After that, the name of the U-2020 team was not in the list of participating clubs for the 2021 season announced after the end of the 23 season., Although the J-League side has not made a statement, it is clear that the activity has ended.
2015 season summary, announced on December 12, 15 And announcements regarding changes to the competition system The regulation based on is as follows. Until 2015, some regulations different from J1 and J2 were introduced from the viewpoint of "securing the participation opportunity of young players".,this isJ2・J3 replacement gameThe first round (J1 side advancing team management game) was also applied mutatis mutandis (J3 side advancing team management second game J2 rules applied mutatis mutandis).
- Home and awayRound two round robin of. In the 2 season, 2016 games by 16 teams (240 games a year for each team).
- Until the 2015 season, the round 3 round robin (2 games of home and away + 1 game at either home, but all games are treated as away only for J-22 selection). In the 2014 season, 12 teams have 198 games (33 games each year), and in the 2015 season, 13 teams have 234 games (36 games each year).
- The match will be 90 minutes (45 minutes half) in the latter half of the game, and if there is a tie, no extra time will be held and a draw will be drawn. The points are 3 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses.
- If the points are the same, the ranking is decided in the following order.
- Goal difference of the team
- Total score of the team
- Competitive performance between the teams (win points → goal difference → total points)
- Foul points
- Lottery (However, the lottery is applied only when the promotion club is decided to J2 or when the board of directors needs it)
In addition, the following regulations, which differ from J2015 and J1, were adopted regarding the substitution of players until the 2 season. The handling will be unified with J2016 and J1 from the 2 season.
- Up to 16 people can enter the game bench.ForeignerAs a general rule, the maximum number of players per team is 1[Note 11] Permits additional registration of one player with nationality of.
- Up to 5 players can change during the match.
- If the cumulative number of warnings reaches 4, the game will be suspended for the most recent match.
|Requirements||J1 / J2||J3|
|Number of matches||Home and away second round brute force|
(J1=34, 306 games, J2=42, 462 games)
|Home and away second round brute force|
(Section 33/198 games)
|Match entry||Up to 18 people||Up to 16 people|
|Foreign national athlete||Up to 3 players per match + 1 AFC member country + 1 Japanese||Up to 2 players per match + 1 J League country partner|
|Player change during match||Up to 3 people||Up to 5 people|
Changes in match system
- From the beginning, the J3 League has adopted "no extra time" and "winning points system (3 points won, 1 draw, 0 points lost)".
- Please refer to the items of each season for the detailed match system.
|年度||ク ラ ブ||U22 / 23||OUR TEAM||Battle method||Number of matches||Promotion|
Prizes and prizes
Awards for teams are stipulated in the J League award rules. The following is for 2014.
|1 bit||500 million yen||J League Cup, Meiji Yasuda Life Cup "ball orbit"|
|2 bit||250 million yen|
Switch between J2 and J3
The conditions for promotion to J2 are as follows.
- If you hold a J3 license, you will be placed in 1st and 2nd place in J2, and will be replaced with 2st and 21nd place in J22.
- When selecting teams for replacement, the U-23 team (J-2014 selection in 15/22) will be excluded (if U-23 is within 2nd place, it will be excluded and the ranking will be increased). ).
- If the 3st and 1nd place clubs in J2 do not have a J2 license, the number of clubs to be replaced will decrease (there will be no advancement of replacement targets).
- As a general rule, the first and second place of J3 will be automatically promoted (the second and second place of J1 will be automatically demoted).
- Until the 2016 season, J3's 2nd place was J2's 21st placeHome and awayIn the replacement game, the winner was promoted to J2 (residual) (If J3's 1st place does not have a J2 license, 3nd place of J2 will face the replacement of 2nd place of J22).
- 2020 seasonImpact of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Was not demoted from J2, only promoted from J3.To compensate for this, up to 2021 clubs will be demoted from J2 in the 4 season (up to 3 clubs will be promoted from J2).
Join JFL to J3
After fiscal 2015,Japan Football League(JFL) Requirements for joining the J3 League (limited to clubs that are certified as J League Centennial Vision Club. However, you must have applied for the Centennial Vision Club by November 3 of the previous year when you apply for the J11 license. Presuppose), the J League shows as follows, and it is a condition for J3 membership to meet all of these items..
- Examination related to J3 Stadium requirements
- Examination related to J3 license standards
- J2 entrance examination (provided that the above 3 items are passed)
- (Provided that all three items above are passed)
- The JFL annual ranking for the year is within 4th place, and it is included in the top 2 teams in the XNUMX-year vision club.
- It is admitted that an effort can be made to aim for the average number of visitors per game to exceed 1 and to reach 2,000 or more in the games hosted by the 3,000-year vision club in JFL.
- Annual business income is over 1 million yen, andDebt overrunNot reasonably expected
Even if you have a J3 license and have cleared the 4-1 ranked project, if you cannot clear the above 4-2-4-3 projects, you cannot join the J3 without special exceptions.[Note 12] There is also.
Relegation from J3
Currently, in the J3 league, there is no "demotion" system from J3 other than "withdrawal" due to non-licensing. For this reason, in the J.League, the guidebook for J3 entry states that "it is possible to sit down carefully and undertake the development of the club's management base (such as the establishment of various facilities and financial strengthening)," and then J3. While belonging, "It is important to firmly solidify the foundation of the club for the sustainable development of the club".
After the license for 2019, which was applied for in 2020, even if the higher license standards are not met at the stadium and practice venue, "Construction to meet the requirements of existing facilities has already started, and construction has already started. And it must be completed within 3 years (exception rule 1) "or" a new design of a ball game stadium that is an ideal stadium that corresponds to Articles 30 and 1 of the J.League Regulations. The new stadium must be completed within 3 years (exception 5) "(the latter can be used in combination with the former). It is possible to issue a license if either of the above is satisfied, butIf it is not met, the J3 license will also be confiscated, and if no special case is approved, it may be demoted to a league below JFL.[Source required].
J League Chairman(At the timeMurai Mitsuru The20171/18Made inShinano Mainichi ShimbunAfter denying the expansion of the league by regional division such as the east-west division method, he said, ``If the U-23 team is made into a unique league and J3 is 20 clubs, it will increase from JFL by up to 3 each year. It will be a maximum in a year. The ups and downs will start in the fourth year," suggesting the possibility of introducing a demotion system to J4 in the future...In fact, although there is no demotion in the March 2021 revised edition of the "J League Enrollment (J3 League Participation) Guide", "The club is expected to start a demotion / promotion system between J3 and JFL in the future. I would like you to work on the growth of the club. "It is said that the J-League executive committee will discuss the details as a long-term agenda, and the J-League Board of Directors held in June 3 also said that J2017 should be (maintaining the national league, etc.). Discussions are being held including.
そして2021年8月理事会後の会見でJリーグ全体で60クラブ（うちJ3は20クラブ）が目途であるとした上で、2023年シーズンにはJ3が20クラブを越える可能性が出てきたことからどのように20クラブに調整するか議論していることを明かした。この時「21チームになる可能性がある場合は、J3からJFLに落ちるチームがあるという理解でよいか」との問いに副理事長（当時）の原は「そうなる」と返しており、詳細は検討中ながら早ければ2022年のシーズン後からJ3とJFLの昇降格が導入を検討していることを認めた..Also, J.League chairman Murai202111/25At a press conference online after the board of directors, "At the earliest2023[Note 13]There is a possibility that a replacement system will be implemented between the lower ranks of the J3 and the upper ranks of the JFL (who hold the J3 license) after the season of "Soccer is an open existence." , While every club has a chance, the rigor that should not be lukewarm water also contributes to raising the level of the J League. ".
Responses associated with the launch of J3
Treatment of JFL
With the launch of J3,Japan Football LeagueSince many clubs are expected to leave (JFL), there will be no demotion from JFL after the end of the 2013 season.Regional League Final TournamentIn addition to high-performing clubs, the clubs that want to join will be judged after approval・Reduce the number of clubs in the next year to 14 An irregular treatment was taken.
Handling of sports promotion lottery "toto"
Nikkan Sports from 2014Sports promotion lottery(Toto) will be released every week, and J3 may be included in toto at that time.. According to the report, when J3 is targeted for toto, toto-BIG, which is a maximum of 6 million yen, will be held every week, and sales are expected to increase by about 3%. BIG, which accounts for about 7% of toto's sales, could not be released weekly because J1 was not held in some weeks so far, but when J3 starts, it will be held more than 2 games every week including J3 and J14. , Because it will be possible to sell weekly.
In addition, in the first year of the 2014 season, the "toto" and "BIG" for the J3 league were not sold, and the J2015 league Section 8 match held on August 2 in the 3 season was included. "Toto" and "BIG" were released for the first time.
The J3 club will not be given seed participation rights for the Emperor's Cup final competition, and will be participating from the prefectural qualifying. Detail isEmperor's Cup JFA All Japan Football Championship # Qualificationchecking ...
- Taizi TheJ2Club promoted to.
- The club was promoted to J2 for the first time.
|年度||Player name||Club at the time||score||Citizenship|
|2014||Koji Suzuki||FC Machida Zelvia||19||Japan|
|2015||Kishida Kazuto||Renofa Yamaguchi FC||32|
|2016||Noriaki Fujimoto||Kagoshima United FC||15|
|2019||Taichi Hara||FC Tokyo U-23||19||Japan|
|2020||Kaito Taniguchi||Roasso Kumamoto||18|
|2021||Shota Kawanishi||FC Gifu||13|
Number of wins by club
|Club name||Number of times||Championship year|
|Blau Blitz Akita||2||2017, 2020|
|Renofa Yamaguchi FC||2015|
Total results by club
|Van Rale Hachinohe||3||96||29||23||44||115||142||-27|
|Iwate gluer Morioka||8||259||78||66||115||310||376||-66|
|Blau Blitz Akita||7||231||100||55||76||302||242||+60|
|Fukushima United FC||8||259||88||61||110||314||356||-42|
|The Spa Kusatsu Gunma||2||66||33||16||17||96||69||+27|
|FC Machida Zelvia||2||69||43||17||9||111||40||+71|
|AC Nagano Pulceiro||8||259||117||75||67||325||223||+102|
|Masaru Matsumoto FC||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Asuru Claro Numazu||5||160||60||38||62||203||183||+20|
|Renofa Yamaguchi FC||1||36||25||3||8||96||36||+60|
|Kamata Mare Sanuki||3||96||21||28||47||86||142||-56|
|Kagoshima United FC||5||156||77||29||50||223||179||+44|
|FC Tokyo U-23||4||128||40||31||57||149||175||-26|
|Gamba Osaka U-23||5||162||48||37||77||223||259||-36|
|Cerezo Osaka U-23||5||162||50||40||72||201||243||-42|
|J League Under 22 selection||2||69||16||13||40||65||134||-69|
League annual goals
|年度||Number of goals||Number of matches||Number of clubs|
|2014||495||198||11 (+ 1)|
|2015||586||234||12 (+ 1)|
|2016||592||240||13 (+ 3)|
|2017||698||272||14 (+ 3)|
|2019||813||306||15 (+ 3)|
|2020||791||16 (+ 2)|
Player names in bold are active players (including those belonging to different categories) as of the end of the 2021 season.
At the end of the 2021 season.
|Ranking||Player name||Affiliation (J3 final affiliation)||Number of matches|
|1||Arinaga Issei||Iwate gluer Morioka||231|
|2||Akio Yoshida||YSCC Yokohama||222|
|3||Takuya Sugimoto||Fujieda MYFC||213|
|4||Satoshi Hisatomi||Blau Blitz Akita||208|
|5||Takashi Akiyama||Fujieda MYFC||207|
At the end of the 2021 season
|Ranking||Player name||Affiliation (J3 final affiliation)||Score|
|1||Otoshi Otoshi||Fujieda MYFC||73|
|2||Yonezawa Rei||Kagoshima United FC||48|
|3||Hiroki Higuchi||Fukushima United FC||45|
|4||Kaito Taniguchi||Roasso Kumamoto||42|
|5||Yuichiro Edamoto||Fujieda MYFC||39|
|Noriaki Fujimoto||Kagoshima United FC|
Both are for the 2022 season.
In FY2014, J3 had its own sponsorship sponsors (however, most companies/organizations also served as sponsors in the same category of J1 and J2). The "Title Partner" contract has existed in the J3 League since its inception, and from the first yearMeiji Yasuda Life InsuranceSupported by a mutual companyMeiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 leagueWas used.
From 2015, a common sponsorship group (partnership) has been established with J1 and J2 (Japan Professional Soccer League #Sponsoring Organization(See), the title partner contract is also common to J1, J2, and J3.
|J3 sponsorship category classification||Supporting organization name||Remarks|
|J3 title partner||Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance||・J League top partner|
"J League title partner" from 2015
|J3 Official Partner||Molten|
|・J League Official Equipment Partner|
|Japan Airlines||From 2015, a new category ``J League AssociateMove to|
|J3 Official Broadcasting Partner||SKY Perfect JSAT||・J League Official Broadcasting Partner|
|J3 Sports Promotion Partner||Japan Sports Promotion Center|
(Sports promotion lottery・Toto)
|・J-League Sports Promotion Partner|
- About game broadcast
Holds the right to broadcast the J League until the 2016 seasonSKY PerfecTV!So in the J3 leaguerelayThe policy is to broadcast about 10 games a year, including all J3 games (2014 games in 198)Highlight broadcastCarried out.. From the 2017 season, J League has the right to broadcastDAZNIs broadcasting all J3 league games live.
- ^ After that, some regulations were revised, and by June 2, lighting towers with 1500 lux or more, which is equivalent to J2022 or higher, will be greened on the lawn, adopted embedded goals, and air conditioning in various rooms such as locker rooms will be in June 6. Requirements for installation by all meansHas been added. Lighting towers and locker rooms are not subject to grace when applying for "special provisions" to meet higher league promotion projects due to the revision of license regulations in 2019..
- ^ J1 and J2 have established a lower limit for the number of "Pro-A contract" players who do not have an annual salary limit for professional contracts (J1:15, J2:5), but J3 has a lower limit for holding "professional contract" players. As there are three or more people, it is not explicitly stated as "A contract".(Refer to page 2014 of the revised version of the J. League Rules 29) Although it is not listed in the J. League rules collection, the Japan Football Association “Rules for Contracting/Registering/Transferring Professional Players” has a C contract (450 yen annual salary). Athletes who are under 3 yen and have a professional contract for less than 15 years must play 1350 minutes or more, which is equivalent to XNUMX games full participation, in order to transfer to contract A (no annual salary limit). Is clearly stated.
- ^ As of March 2012, 3, the prefectures in which the J.League regular members and quasi-members 6 clubs are located are 46 prefectures and 33 prefectures (Aomori/Iwate/Fukushima/Mie/Fukui/Shiga/Nara/Wakayama/Shimane/Yamaguchi/ Kochi/Miyazaki/Kagoshima/Okinawa prefectures) did not have a J-League regular member or associate member club..
- ^ Four times a year brute force is J41993から1995(4 times a year, half of all rounds, 2 times each as one stage2 season system), in J21999から2007Adopted for (1 season system). 3 times brute force is J22008と2009To each.
- ^ Until January 2015, 1 J League official website Link to each division on the top page ofbannerAlthough J2 and above are internal links on the J League official website, J3 was treated as a connection to external links.
- ^ The notation used in logos etc. is "Meiji Yasuda Life J3 LEAGUE'
- ^ Prior to the official launch of the J3 League, there was a statement that it was positioned as a "J League Associate Member" in the published material..
- ^ a b The club license had acquired the J2 license, but did not meet the J2 promotion requirements in terms of performance.
- ^ Regarding the team name notation, J League news release dated December 2013, 12 Based on
- ^ As a reason why the J League showed this policy to each club as of July, when this "special participation frame" suddenly became clear at the J League board in November, "I feel uncomfortable for clubs aiming for J7 Cannot be denied".
- ^ Five countries, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and Cambodia, with which the J League has formed a business alliance as part of its Asian strategy (at the time when J5 was launched in 2014). As of February 3Indonesia,(I.e.,MalaysiaIs also targeted for 8 countries.
- ^ 2019The case of 4th place Tokyo Musashino City FC is applicable (because it was found that the average number of visitors per game of this year could not meet the condition of 1-4,201911/12After discussing with the J League, he voluntarily abandoned promotion to J3. The club has reclaimed the rights of the Centennial Vision Club as of July 2020, 7, and it will not be possible to apply for the Centennial Vision Club/J31 license for at least two years unless the rules are revised.)
- ^ 2022 J3 LeagueNew entry (promotion) toIwaki FCSince it will be held in only one team and will be held in 1 clubs in the end
- ^ JFA 2013, pp. 20–33.
- ^ a b c d e “Football: J League “J3” Name Decided, Start in 10 or 12 Clubs in First Year, Relax Requirements”. Daily jp(July 2013, 3) 2013/3/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Conditions for a stadium of 5000 people = J3 license etc. summary announcement-J League". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2013, 3) 2013/3/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d “Starting at J3 10 or 12 clubs, which will be founded next year, with mild participation requirements”. Sports Nippon(July 2013, 3) 2013/3/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f “Football J3 relaxes participation criteria”. NHK News (NHK). (April 2013, 3). originalArchived as of October 2013, 3. 2013/3/6Browse.
- ^ a b c (PDF) -Japan Professional Soccer League
- ^ J3 Stadium Inspection Guidelines for 2018
- ^ Outline of J-League club license judgment regarding the 2020 season as decided by the first instance of club licensing (FIB)(See “24-XNUMX. Contents of Exceptions ①” on page XNUMX)
- ^ Rules for contracting, registering and transferring professional football players
- ^ a b J3 Club License Issuance Rules [J3 License Standards / J3 Stadium Requirements]
- ^ J League 2013, p. 8.
- ^ a b J League 2013, p. 6.
- ^ J League 2013, p. 9.
- ^ J League 2013, pp. 11–12.
- ^ a b c J League 2013, pp. 13–14.
- ^ "Concept of setting up "3rd division" in J League = associate member club in 2014". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2012, 11) 2013/1/2Browse.
- ^ "Equivalent to 3 copies, start in 14 = "J3" "J Challenge"-J League as name candidates". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (March 2012, 12) 2013/1/2Browse.
- ^ “The new soccer league is “J3” and will be launched in 14”. Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2013, 1) 2013/1/2Browse.
- ^ "To establish J3 Director Nakanishi "Understanding". Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 1) 2013/1/19Browse.
- ^ “I can do “J3”!? Considered by 10 teams”. Sankei sports(July 2013, 1) 2013/1/19Browse.
- ^ “Formally decided to start J3 in 14 = joining 12 clubs-J League”. Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2013, 2) 2013/2/26Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "Formally decided to establish J3 from next year J League Board". Sports Nippon(July 2013, 2) 2013/2/26Browse.
- ^ "[J League] J2014 establishment from 3 Board approval". MSN Sankei News(July 2013, 2) 2013/3/4Browse.
- ^ a b c d "J3, conditional approval to start in 14". Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 2) 2013/3/1Browse.
- ^ "Official decision to launch soccer "J3"-Conditions for 5000 or more seats in the base-League Board. Daily jp(July 2013, 2) 2013/3/1Browse.
- ^ “J3 starts at 12 clubs! Increases in the future”. Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 7) 2013/7/17Browse.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. J League (August 2013, 8). 2013/8/5Browse.
- ^ "[J League] Start with 12 teams J3, officially decided on 19th". MSN Sankei News(July 2013, 11) 2013/11/14Browse.
- ^ a b “About J. League Admissions (J2 and J3) Results” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 11) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ "Regarding measures for fostering young players under the age of 22 ~ J3 special participation frame "JFA/J League U-22 selection team (tentative name) J3 participation decision ~" (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 11) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ “About J. League Admissions (J3) Results” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 12) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b “2014 J3 League Tournament Method and Match Method” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 12) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b "About J3 league tournament name and logo" (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 12) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ “Use of a different logo from the opening J3 and J League next spring! Officially decided on 17th?”. Sports Nippon(July 2013, 12) 2013/12/25Browse.
- ^ "[2014 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league] Partner & league name decision" (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 1) 2014/1/29Browse.
- ^ a b "J3 opening card announcement! Daito Chairman "To be loved club". Sankei sports(July 2014, 1) 2014/1/30Browse.
- ^ “Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Signs J League Title Partner Agreement” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 12) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d J League 2013, pp. 18.
- ^ a b c “[J3] 100 clubs nationwide in the future!. Sports report(July 2013, 3) 2013/3/7Browse.
- ^ “J3 founding officially decided! Start around 10 teams”. Sports Nippon(July 2013, 2) 2013/3/1Browse.
- ^ J League 2013, pp. 21–22.
- ^ JFA 2013, p. 7.
- ^ JFA 2013, p. 6,14.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b J League 2013, pp. 23.
- ^ a b JFA 2013, p. 8.
- ^ a b Future of J League Associate Clubs
- ^ JFA 2013, p. 15.
- ^ "J3 will be obliged to have 22 or XNUMX UXNUMX slots for each team". Sports report(July 2013, 7)
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Professional Football League (October 2013, 10). 2013/10/15Browse.
- ^ a b "To 19 clubs = J3/J League launched next year". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (March 2013, 7) 2013/7/1Browse.
- ^ “J3, November decides clubs to join”. Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 7) 2013/7/1Browse.
- ^ “From 19 clubs to J3 election”. Daily Sports(July 2013, 7) 2013/7/1Browse.
- ^ “J3, 19 clubs starting next season, willing to participate”. Sankei sports(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/27Browse.
- ^ a b “J3 is sure to participate in 6 clubs such as Machida and Nagano”. Sports Nippon(July 2013, 2) 2013/2/26Browse.
- ^ “More than half of J3 passengers are from J blank prefecture”. Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Report regarding submission of J. League associate membership application" (Press Release), Veertien Football Club, (June 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “Soccer: Entering “J3”, Kogaku FC of southern country announces its determination “I want to improve my name recognition/Kochi”. Daily jp(July 2013, 3) 2013/3/7Browse.
- ^ “J clubs in 46 prefectures other than Miyazaki! Accelerate to new establishment J3 new member next year”. Sports report(July 2013, 3) 2013/3/8Browse.
- ^ a b "About application for associate membership" (Press Release), FC KAGOSHIMA, (June 2013, 6) 2013/7/2Browse.
- ^ Regarding postponement of J League associate membership application -Nankoku Kochi FC official website dated June 2013, 6
- ^ “About quasi-membership application for 2014 J3 entry” (Press Release), Volka Kagoshima, (July 2013, 7) 2013/7/1Browse.
- ^ "About application for associate membership" (Press Release), FC Ganju Iwate Representative Yuki Izumida, (June 2013, 6) 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b c “2014 season J League club license judgment result” (Press Release), Renofa Yamaguchi FC, (November 2013, 11) 2013/11/23Browse.
- ^ “About J. League Admissions (J3) Results”. J League official website. (December 2013, 12) 2013/12/2Browse.
- ^ “Van Lare, J League Associate Membership Application”. Daly Tohoku(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 9) 2013/9/17Browse.
- ^ "Gruja J associate application, one step towards joining J3, which was established next year". Iwate Daily(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b c “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 8) 2013/8/20Browse.
- ^ a b “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 2) 2013/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Fukushima United" One step towards J3" Application for associate membership in J League". Fukushima Minyu(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “Submit a quasi-membership application to the J League” (Press Release), Tochigi Amista Sports Club, (June 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ "About submission of J League associate membership application" (Press Release), Figure South Soccer Club, (June 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2009, 2) 2013/8/22Browse.
- ^ "2014 J League Club Organization" (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 12) 2013/12/25Browse.
- ^ “YSCC applies for associate membership, launches next season Aim to enter J3/Kanagawa”. Kanaroco (Kanagawa newspaper). (November 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2009, 2) 2013/8/22Browse.
- ^ “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2012, 7) 2013/8/22Browse.
- ^ a b “Intent to participate in J3 Fujieda MYFC, Asuru Claro Numazu”. @S (Shizuoka Shimbun-Shizuoka broadcasting). (November 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “Submission application report report” (Press Release), Mie Suzuka Sports Club, (June 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Notice of Submission of J League Associate Application Documents" (Press Release), MIO Biwako Shiga, (June 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Apply for the 3st step J League Associate to Nara Club "J1"". MSN Sankei News(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Renofa Yamaguchi FC accepts documents for J Associates". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ “About the results of J. League Associates examination” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2011, 2) 2013/8/22Browse.
- ^ “FC Ryukyu, an associate application for J3”. Okinawa Times(July 2013, 6) 2013/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Japan Football Association U-20 selection to J14 participation that opens in 3!". Sports Nippon(July 2013, 5) 2013/6/25Browse.
- ^ "U-20 selection, J3 participation! Two people from each J1 and J2 club to train Rio generation". Sports report(July 2013, 7) 2013/7/1Browse.
- ^ “J3:J club selection team participation proposal”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2013, 7). originalArchived as of October 2013, 12. 2017/9/12Browse.
- ^ “U-22 selection to J3 participation! Confirmed at J League strengthening conference”. Sports Nippon(July 2013, 7) 2013/7/20Browse.
- ^ “Regarding measures for fostering young players under the age of 22 ~ J3 special participation frame “JFA/J League U-22 selection team (tentative name) J3 participation decision ~” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 11) 2013/11/23Browse.
- ^ "J3 second team participation in newly established J1! Balsa system for training young people". Sports report(November 2013, 1). originalArchived as of October 2013, 1. 2013/7/13Browse.
- ^ "Considering J1 and J2 club 2 army participation in J3 to strengthen younger players". Nikkan Sports(July 2015, 9) 2015/9/25Browse.
- ^ “J1 and J2 “2nd Army”, J3 participation plan examination Murai Chairman”. Asahi Shimbun(November 2015, 9). originalArchived as of October 2015, 11. 2017/9/12Browse.
- ^ “Second team J3 participation in study group FC Tokyo and G Osaka are positive”. Sports Nippon(July 2015, 10) 2015/10/8Browse.
- ^ "[J League] "U-3 Team" from J1 and J2 clubs will join the J23 League next season". J.LEAGUE.jp. Japan Professional Soccer League (September 2015, 11). 2015/11/21Browse.
- ^ “2016 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league U-23 team decided!” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2015, 12) 2015/12/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. J League.jp (January 2016, 1). 2017/9/11Browse.
- ^ Akihiko Kawabata (June 2016, 4). “"Three people three" How did U-23 team participate in J35 (#XNUMX)". 2017/9/12Browse.
- ^ Kunio Yoshida (Group Manager, Public Relations Department, J League) (March 2017, 3). “(Tweet of New J) Former captain Miyamoto, supervising at J3”. Asahi Shimbun 2017/11/4Browse.
- ^ "Four advantages of the U-23 team demonstrated by the young warriors struggling in J4 (#49)”(May 2016, 11). 2017/9/12Browse.
- ^ Masaki Asada (November 2016, 11). “Not only Kubo-kun. "Unknown achievement" that J3 left in the soccer world". Sporty. Shueisha. 2017/11/4Browse.
- ^ "J will end the U23 league match, new rules for JXNUMX from next season". Nikkan Sports(November 2019, 7). originalArchived as of October 2019, 9. 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ Regarding withdrawal from participation in J2020 league in 3 season(FC Tokyo)
- ^ “2021 J League Club Organization” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2020, 12) 2020/12/22Browse.
- ^ “2016 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 League Tournament Method and Match Method” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2015, 12) 2015/12/20Browse.
- ^ a b "[2016 J League] Partial change in tournament system Promotion playoff final will be held at home higher in league". J.LEAGUE.jp. Japan Professional Soccer League (September 2015, 12). 2015/12/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ From Pia J League watching guide 2014
- ^ "Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company Cup "ball orbit" awarded to Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Company J1 league championship completed" (Press Release), J.LEAGUE.jp, (November 2015, 11) 2015/12/1Browse.
- ^ 2014 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 League(Japanese Professional Soccer League January 2014, 1 Read January 29, 1)
- ^ Up to 3 teams will be promoted from JFL to J2 next season, "I want to increase to 16 clubs"(Gexaka January 2014, 1 Read January 29, 1)
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Professional Soccer League. P. 5. 2017/3/6Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Japan Professional Soccer League December 2018, 12
- ^ “J League, relax stadium standards Club license”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2018, 12) 2019/12/16Browse.
- ^ “Football J-League Murai Chairman mentions J3 demotion system”. Shinano Mainichi Shimbun(November 2017, 1). originalArchived as of October 2017, 1. 2017/3/6Browse.
- ^ Yukihiro Kodama (June 2017, 6). “Why introduced the J1 entry playoff now? The league is discussing J3 and JFL replacement”. Gexaka (Kodansha) 2017/6/28Browse.
- ^ "2021 8th J-League Board of Directors Post-Chairman Regular Press Conference Remarks". 2021/9/13Browse.
- ^ Replacement will be carried out in 2021 J11 and JFL November 25, 19 42:XNUMX(Jiji Press)
- ^ “About the 2014th JFL enrollment notification and submission team in 16” (Press Release), Japan Football League, (December 2013, 10) 2013/10/25Browse.
- ^ “Notice Regarding the Number of Teams of the 2014th Japan Football League 16”. From the JFL official website(July 2013, 11) 2013/11/10Browse.
- ^ a b “J3 new 14 years toto BIG weekly”. Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 2) 2013/3/6Browse.
- ^ "J.League Data Site / Total Win/Loss Table". 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Match data". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ "Total number of matches ranking". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ "Total score ranking". J. League Data Site. 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ "J League-XNUMX J League Associate Contract Decided" (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2015, 1) 2015/3/9Browse.
- ^ XNUMX Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. JXNUMX League Press Conference Report(J3 League official website read on 2014th January, 1st January 29)
- Planning Department, Management Division, Japan Professional Soccer League (2013-03-06). "Establishment of "J League Division 3 (J3)"" (PDF). J3 briefing session (media briefing session) 2013/3/19Browse.
- Japan Professional Soccer League (2013-03-14). “Various qualification requirements for participation in J League Division 3 (J3)” (PDF). Japan Football Association 24 12th Board of Directors. Japan Football Association 2013/3/16Browse.
- Japan Professional Soccer League
- League structure of Japanese soccer (1 type)
- J1 league
- J2 league
- J2・J3 replacement game
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship
- Japan Football League
- Clubs aiming to join the J League