Photo Tiger Woods abstains (Photo: Getty Images)
Tiger Woods abstains after "79" round and does not play on final day
If you write the contents roughly
I'm worried about the condition of my injured right leg, but I want you to show me how quickly you recovered.
<PGA Championship Day 3 ◇ 21th ◇ Southern Hills CC (Oklahoma, USA) ◇ 7556 yards par 7… → Continue reading
Golf information ALBA.Net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
foot(Ashi) isAnimal OfbodySupportAppendageIs. The word "leg" has different meanings depending on the purpose of the language, and generally refers to something that is attached to and supports the lower part of the body, not limited to biology, and has evolved into a word with various meanings as an idiom with that as the axis. It was.
- In this section, it refers to the ground contact area below the ankle of the human lower limb.legThe explanation distinguishes between (Ashi) and legs that are widely used regardless of their use.
Legs own itAnimalThere are various components and structures depending on the type, and they live a life commensurate with their function.In addition, various adaptive forms can be seen in the legs themselves.vertebrate OfForelimbAnd hind legsArthropod OfJoint limb-Annelids OfScratchAs you can see, the legs are often paired, butEchinoderm OfTube feetIt may not be the case.
Morphologically, the legs are attached to the body and refer to the entire limb from the hip joint area to the peripheral end contact area, which is used for movement (English: leg), When referring to the legleg(English: soccer) Is generally included in the meaning.On the legs of vertebratesMeansThe equivalent of is attached to the end part, and it assists various actions in addition to the function of supporting the body.Artiodactyla,Odd-toedThe legs of terrestrial animals such as are specialized for walking, and the fingers and claws that are accessory organshoofThe shape is very different from that of humans.
The legs of common animals have various appendages.Means,clawOr, there are various bundles of hair, which perform their own functions. InsideGenitalSome animals are equipped with, etc., and many animals use their legs as a means of defending themselves against foreign enemies.On the other hand,ヘ ビTo the extent of traces on the legs likeDegradationI lost my fauna and completely lost my legs and formed a new sucker.HillThere is also a fauna like the kind.
As the name of each part of the leg, the foot is attached to the peripheral end of the leg, and it goes up from the ground contact part.leg,ankle, Shine,knee(Knee),legIt is called "leg" including up to (Thailand). For convenience, the kanji "foot", which has the same sound in Japanese, is applied, and the ankle and the grounding part are used to distinguish them. Sometimes the notation thigh (tie) is used to refer to the same part as the leg, and the word thigh itself is the thigh.Calf(Fukurahagi), but the upper leg (Joutai) is written to point above the knee of the lower limb, and the lower leg (Cathay) is written to point from the knee of the lower limb. Also, the thigh (daitai) is written to refer to the peach, and the thigh (showtai) is written to refer to the calf.
In general, the leg is the part that directly bears the weight of the whole body, and has the thickest bone in the whole body and the muscular strength that has both instantaneous power and endurance. Leg musclesSkeletal muscleIt is roughly divided into thigh muscles, lower leg muscles, and foot muscles, and the tendons that connect them to the bones regulate the movement of the legs (List of human musclesSee lower limb muscles).
The human front legswrist,HandIt is called and distinguished. It is not normally used for walking and does not reach the ground. Since the arms do not support the weight in daily life, the muscle strength of the arms is not as strong as that of the legs.DogThere are cases where the same term is used conceptually to refer to similar parts of other organisms, such as the "hand" of the organism, but the composition changes greatly depending on the organism, and the front legs are generally called the arms. Can not.
Legs and health
The legs, sometimes referred to as the second heart, are fluid stagnation caused by the downward flow of fluid according to gravity when standing.SwellingIs pushed back to the upper part by the movement of the muscles around the blood vessels of the leg and returned to the circulatory system. Since the action of pushing back is promoted by exercise using the legs, walking and running, exercise can be expected to have the effect of improving the circulation of blood throughout the body. Since the legs support the entire body and are frequently used on a daily basis, they are the toughest parts of the body, but they consume a lot of energy and degenerate when not in use. Therefore, it is considered to be the thickest and most durable.Thigh boneIf you fold it, it will take time to repair it, and in the case of an elderly person, you will be bedridden and you will often not be able to stand up without using auxiliary equipment. Therefore, it is beneficial for the health of old age to train the muscle strength around the knees by raising and lowering exercises on a daily basis. In addition, because the energy consumption of the thighs is large, exercise efficiency is also good.Diabetes mellitusAffected person,Hyperlipidemia,High blood pressureIt is widely recommended to move and train your legs not only for those who perform exercise treatment but also for those who want to diet.
As the shape of a human leg(English edition）,(English edition）They are generally called (Okyaku) and (Excuse), respectively. There are few morbid and genetic factors, and it can be said that it is a habit, but it can be corrected and corrected. In the future, genu varum and genu valgum are unbalanced use of the legOsteoarthritis of the kneeIt may cause knee illness such as, and it is recommended to consult a specialist if you are concerned.
Also, many of them found in infancy are transient and if they continue.Vitamin DCaused by insufficient intake and short daylight hoursricketsMay have. In addition, similar symptoms may occur suddenly in adults, in which case there may be an imbalance in posture, but for some reasonOsteomalaciaOften causes. Since cross-legged and seiza may worsen during correction or when suffering from osteomalacia, it may be better to change to a chair-centered lifestyle. It is said that Japanese people have genu varum, especially women.
In addition, the legs are as powerful as the hands, and the muscle strength and length are often more developed than on the opposite side, and it is said that unevenness between the left and right causes distortion of the whole body. This difference in leg strength is the cause of distress in the mountainsRing wanderingIs said to cause. In addition, distortion of the lower body skeleton may cause symptoms similar to those of the dominant foot, but in that case, the symptoms are clearer than those of the dominant leg alone.
Many of the diseases that cause some symptoms on the legs are those associated with exercise.
- fracture, ToesFingerOccasionally causes fractures and the like. Also, because it is a place that is usually used, it declines quickly when not in use, and lack of exercise causes fractures (Fatigue fracture) May be invited.
- Prone to ankles and kneessprain,dislocationIs an injury with movement disorders,Ligament ruptureCare must be taken when observing because it is a symptom that tends to occur and become a habit.
- muscle pain,Meat separation,Muscle ruptureEtc. are listed as commonly possible illnesses as muscular symptoms associated with strenuous movement.
- The legs are used to support small and bold movements while supporting the weight.tendonOften injured and painful along the tendonsTenosynovitis, Tendon rupture that does not move at all even if force is applied, easy to occur during exercisesprainetc.
- jointIs a general term for inflammationarthritisIs more likely to appear with agingOsteoarthritis, Many womenRheumatism,goutInflammation associated with illness is likely to occur in the knee joint and toes. Also on the kneeLigamentThere are many reports of injuries, and it is easy to cause ligament rupture by exercising that puts a strain on the knee without stretching sufficiently in a state of lack of exercise.
- For people who have a lot of standing behavior on a daily basis, on the legsSwellingIs likely to occur. By moving the leg musclesblood circulationIt can help to promote swelling and eliminate swelling.
- By leaving swelling and repeatingVaricose veins of the lower extremitiesBy using stockings, socks, and shoes for the purpose of prevention, the progress can be delayed or the symptoms can be alleviated.
- aside from thatberiberi(Kake),gout,Raynaud's disease,Osgood-Schlatter disease,Bürger's disease,FilariasisEtc. causeElephant dermatosisEtc. are often cited as diseases that cause some symptoms on the legs.
Humans use leg protection as a basis for hygiene, appearance decoration, etc.OuterwearTo be equipped. In ancient JapanHakama,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euHe wore a piece of cloth that was consistent up and down. Nowadayspants,slacks,Pants,shorts(panties),spats,Skirts,Under pants,Crotch(Momohiki),Monkey crotch,Half leg,tights,stockingsEtc. tightening itself,Belt・ Wear with auxiliary tools such as. * Excludes items provided only on the foot (grounding part).
- vertebrate,ArthropodSuch asAnimalWhen,desk,chairWhen referring to the same inanimate object, the Chinese character "leg" is mainly used, and when referring to that of humans, the calf and thigh are called "legs" and the ankles and below are called "feet".
- In Japanese, "leg" is used to include the foot part, and the division may not be clearly divided regardless of the notation.
- The kanji for "limbs" is often used organically and biologically to mean "branches that separate from the body." As an example, write "limbs" to refer to two pairs of hands and legs. Write "upper limbs" and "lower limbs" to refer to limbs.
- In Japanese, "legs" is sometimes read as kaku and used to count furniture with legs. For example, things with legs such as chairs and tables are counted as "monopods and bipods".
- The words that use "leg" in Japanese are "tripod", "screenplay", "ladder", "footnote", "adaptation", and "adaptation".beriberiThere are many words that are direct adjectives without lower instructions or metaphors such as "in the limelight," "half a leg," and "leg strength."
- In Japanese, "leg" is used to refer to the part that touches the ground regardless of the number of legs. Building legs, furniture legs, chair legs. Unlike the figurative foot, it is often used when it is actually attached in advance as a leg.
- It is used for humans to express anthropomorphic inanimate objects that are often found in Japanese.legThe notation of is often used.