Kagoshima Prefectural High School Overall Men's Soccer Final Kamimura wins consecutive offensive soccer
If you write the contents roughly
Kamimura Gakuen will participate in the Inter-High School Championships in Tokushima Prefecture from July.
Kagoshima Prefectural High School Championships where the fierce battle continues. The soccer final was held on the XNUMXth.The men's final is the eighth consecutive victory ... → Continue reading
MBC South Japan Broadcasting Corporation
We will be the first to deliver the news of Kagoshima, the radio and television station "MBC South Japan Broadcasting" in Kagoshima.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ShikokuLocated in the eastern part of.The northern part of the prefecturemilletBecause many were harvestedAguni"(Awanokuni),"Long country"(Nagakunokuni), but later integrated,Regulatory countryThen.AwakuniIt was called (Awanokuni).As a prefectureKinkiIs strongly influenced byEconomy,dialectIt is remarkable in terms of.
Yoshinogawa,Naga River,Shikoku Mountains,Sanuki Mountains,Kii ChannelThere are still many natures, includingNaruto Whirlpools,Iya Valley,Oboke-Koboke,Awa sand pillarThere are tourism resources such as, and a tradition of about 400 years since the Edo period.Awa danceHave a culture such as. In industrycrops(Sudachi,Carrots,Naruto KintokietcLivestock(Awa beef,Awa Pork,Awao chicken),Chemical industryIs thriving.
Cross the northern part of the prefectureYoshinogawaIt is,Shikoku MountainsとSanuki MountainsFlowing like sewing betweenKii ChannelPour into.Also, follow the Yoshino RiverTokushima PlainIs forming.The line where the Yoshino River flows isCentral structure lineIs almost the same as.Rugged mountains line the west and southwest of the prefecture.
While supported by abundant nature and advanced technologyLow birthrate and aging populationSignificant population decline due to the outflow of young people to urban areas and expected to occur in the near futureNankai Trough giant earthquakeThere are also issues such as. The population has been declining at a rapid pace since 2000, and according to Tokushima Vision of Tokushima Prefecture, It is expected to reach 2025 in 70.
North of the prefectureTokushima PlainAnd the southern part of the prefectureAnan CityHaveNaga River PlainExcept for, it is a mountainous landform, especially in the south of the Tokushima plain.Shikoku Mountains TheWest JapanBut it is one of the most rugged mountain areas. These mountains have been a major obstacle to logistics and exchanges in Shikoku from old times to the present. On the other hand, from the mountainsYoshinogawa,Katsuura River,Naga RiverA large number of rivers with abundant water flows out, which provides abundant water resources. There are few rivers and it is easy to fall into water shortageKagawaContrary to this, on the contrary, flood control has been a problem for many years. In addition, droughts such as industrial water are becoming more serious every summer in the lower reaches of the Naga River. The longest river in Tokushima Prefecture is the Yoshino River (extended by Tokushima Prefecture 109km*) Not Naga River (extension 125km) (* total extension 194km to Kochi prefecture side 85km) Calculated).
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Tokushima Prefecture are located at the following positions, with an east-west length of 107.37 km and a north-south length of 79.03 km.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center point||Eastern end|
Generally, all areas are warm, with heavy rainfall in summer and autumnPrecipitation amountAnd there is little snowfall. In generalTokushima PlainNorth ofSeto Inland Sea climate,Shikoku MountainsSouth ofPacific climateBelong to.
- Northeastern prefecture
Tokushima PlainThe area that hits is typicalOceanic climateAnd it’s warm all year roundRadiation coolingIs unlikely to occur, and it rarely drops below freezing.Daylight hoursIs one of the most popular regions in Japan.Tokushima,YoshinogawaHaveYoshinogawaTo the southSeto Inland Sea climateHowever, because it is susceptible to the rainy season, autumn rain, typhoons and the accompanying moist air currents from the Pacific Ocean from summer to autumn,Seto Inland Sea climateA little different from.Naruto,Awa CityNearYoshinogawaThe area to the north is typicalSeto Inland Sea climateIt is mild and mild rain. Mountainous region(Katsuura-gun(Near) is close to the climate of the southern part of the prefecture and gets cold in the morning and evening, compared to the plain area.Precipitation amountMany, Nankai typePacific climateBelong to.
- Western prefecture
The whole area has an inland climate, and in the morning and eveningRadiation coolingIs easy to occurDaily rangeIs also big.snowCompared to the northeastern part of the prefecture, snowfall and snowfall are easier, and the road surface freezes more often in the mountains.Tokushima PlainThe plain that hits is typicalSeto Inland Sea climateNext toKagawa,EhimeClose to the climate.Shikoku MountainsIn the mountainous areas (such as the Iya region)Pacific climateHitPrecipitation amountIn the southern part of the prefectureKochiClose to the climate.
- Southern part of the prefecture
The whole area is typical of Nankai typePacific climateAnd the coast is warm year-roundDaylight hoursAlthough there are many areas, compared to the northeastern part of the prefecture due to the tendency of mountainsDaily rangeIs big. Also,Shikoku MountainsThe mountain area that hitstyphoon,rainy season,autumn rainMost of Japan's mostPrecipitation amountIt is one of the areas where there are many.With Kochi PrefectureWakayamaBecause the distance is close toTyphoon ginzaIt is located in a corner of ".
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
26.3 <br> (August)
4.9 <br> (August)
- Main sea
- Main river
- Main plains
- Main basin
- Main mountain
- Main island
- Ooshima,Shimada Island(Naruto City)
- Ijima(Anan City)
- Dewajima(Mugi Town, Kaifu District)
- Takegashima(Kaiyo Town, Kaifu District)
- Main Kawanakajima
- Zeniri Terashima(Yoshinogawa City)
- Kagawa : Takamatsu,Higashikagawa,Sanuki City,Kida-gun(Miki Town),Nakatado-gun(Manno Town),Mitoyo,Kanonji
- Ehime : Shikokuchuo City
- Kochi : Aki District(Toyo Town,Kitagawa,Baji village),Aki City,Kami City,Nagaoka(Otoyo Town）
- Hyogo : Minamiawaji City
- Wakayama: Across the Kii Channel
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
There are the following 8 cities, 8 counties, 15 towns and 1 village.The constituent towns and villages of Tokushima Prefecture are read as "cho" for all towns and "son" for villages.かつて現在の美馬市に存在したOnce existed in what is now Mima CityWakimachiWas reading "town" as the only exception.
The region is divided into the eastern part, the southern part, and the western part. In Ehime prefectureToyo-Chuyo-NanyoIn Kagawa PrefectureTosan-Nakasan-NishisanThe names of areas such as are not common, and are called "eastern", "south", and "western". Except for the central district, only the eastern part of the densely populated area is sometimes called "eastern part"... The west of Meishi-gun is sometimes called the "western part".
The northern part has a connection with Kagawa Prefecture, but the influence of Tokushima Prefecture becomes weaker and the influence of Kagawa Prefecture becomes relatively stronger as it moves west from the prefecture capital Tokushima City. Most of the population migration between the prefectures is to the east, with little migration to the west and the south, and there is almost no migration between the west and the south.
We also showed the relationship between the Southern General Prefectural Citizens Bureau and the Western General Prefectural Citizens Bureau, which are the Tokushima prefecture's branch offices.
Within the prefectureKeihanshinIs the region with the deepest connection withKinki areaMay be treated as a part of. On the other hand, Shikoku and other prefecturesChugokuIt has a shallow connection with the area, and it is a region that is almost completely Kinki-oriented, including words and dialects. It is not uncommon to be treated as a member of Kinki in both political and economic terms.OsakaCommercial broadcasting stations (Yomiuri TelevisionIn the news programs (excluding), the expression "Kinki and Tokushima" is used to ensure accuracy.
There is also a division with two cities as the central district.Almost completelyTokushima metropolitan areaIt is built into.
In addition to the coastal areas, it is possible to watch TV broadcasts by residents in Osaka not only in the inland areas, but also in the Kansai region. On the other hand, in the prefecture, road development is relatively delayed.
It occupies about 33% of the total area. Unlike the northeastern part of the prefecture, in addition to the Kinki region, there are many exchanges with Kagawa prefecture, Ehime prefecture and the Chugoku region.2000LaterMatsuyama ExpresswaySince the opening of theTakamatsuIn addition toEhimeShikokuchuo City,Niihama OfShopping centerAnd so I often go shopping. Therefore, even in the same prefecture, the residents living in the northeast and the residents living in the northwest have different senses of interaction.
Because it is a mountainous area away from the capital of the prefecture, once the power of the powers did not reach the end, there were many conflicts over the control of the powers. The mountain samurai rebelled against the conversion led by the powerful, and a chain of peasants and revolts centered around six mountain villages made a big move.
Merger of municipalities
- Sadamitsu Village (1889(Meiji22 years),Mima-gun(Otamura/Sadamitsu Village)
- Hayama Village(1889Established (Meiji 22), Mt.
- Ichimura(1889Established (Meiji 22), Mima-gun, Ichiuguchi, Ichiuyama
- Higashi Iyayama Village(1889(Meiji 22) Split, Iyayama Village, Mima District)
- Nishi-Iyayama Village(1889(Meiji 22) Split, Iyayama Village, Mima District)
- Wakimachi(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Gangwon Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Iwakura Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Gunri Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Chongqing Village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Mishima village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Anabuki Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Kuchiyama Village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Hanping Mountain Village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Kiyadaira Village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Handa Okuyama Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Mima-gun)
- Minomura (1889(22nd year of Meiji)Miyoshi-gunShimizu Village, Kamonomiya Village, Power Village, Lawn Village, Tachino Village, Tachinoyama Village)
- Daytime village (1889Established (Meiji 22), Higashiyama Village, Miyoshi District, Daytime Village)
- Chopsticks village(1889Established (Meiji 22), Miyoshi-gun Shutsu-mura/Nishiyama-mura)
- Ikeda Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Ikeda-cho, Ikeda-cho, Miyoshi-gun)
- Samaji Village(1889Established (Meiji 22), Shiraji Village, Maji Village, Sano Village, Miyoshi District)
- Sanawa Village(1889(Meiji 22), established, Nakanishi-mura, Urushikawa-mura, Nakatsugawa-mura, Matsuo-mura, Otori-mura, Kawasaki-mura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Three villages(1889(Meiji 22), established, Nishiu-mura, Kamina-mura, Shimona-mura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Kamo Village (1889(Meiji 22), established, Higashikamo village, Nakakamo village, Nishikamo village, Miyoshi county)
- Sanjo Village(1889Established (Meiji 22), Moyoshi-mura, Nakasho-mura, Nishijo-mura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Ikeda(1905(Meiji 38) Town system enforcement, Ikeda-mura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Sadamitsu(1907(Meiji 40) Enforcement of town system Sadamitsu-mura, Mima-gun)
- Handa Town(1916(Taisho5 years) Enforcement of town system) Handa Village, Mima District
- Yachiyo Village(1917(Taisho 6) Name change: Handaokuyama Village, Mima District)
- Mino Town(1923(Taisho 12) The town system was implemented, Miyoshi-mura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Anabuki(1924(Taisho 13) Town enforcement implemented, Anabuki-mura, Mima-gun)
- Daytime town(1925(Taisho 14) Town organization enforced, Miyoshi-gun daytime village)
- Tokushima(1926(Taisho 15th year) Transfer,Meito-gunOkisu Village-Saizu Village）
- Komiya Village(1927(Showa(2 years) Name change, Hanpeiyama village, Mima county)
- Ehara Town(1928(Showa 3) Town organization enforced, Ebara-mura, Mima-gun)
- Tokushima City (1937(Showa 12) Transferred to Hachiman Village, Kamo Town, Kamo Town, Meito District
- Guri Town(1940(Showa 15) Enactment of town system, village village of Mima-gun
- Narunan City (1947(Showa 22) Established on March 3,Itano-gunFuyo-cho-Naruto Town-Seto Town-Satoura Village）
- Naruto(1947(Showa 22) Name changed in May, Narunan City)
- Naruto City (1950(Showa 25) Transfer, Itano-gunOtsu Village）
- Miyoshi-gunHigashi Iyayama Village(1950(Showa 25) Affiliation change, Higashi-Iyayama Village, Mima District)
- Miyoshi-gunNishi-Iyayama Village(1950(25) Change of affiliation county, Nishi-Iyayama village, Mima county)
- Tokushima City (1951(Showa 26) Transfer, Katsuura-gunShokkei Village-Tara Village）
- Komatsushima Town (1951(Showa 26) Incorporated on April 4, Naga-gunTachie Town）
- Komatsushima(1951(Showa 26) The city system came into effect on June 6, Komatsushima-cho, Katsuura-gun)
- Naruto(1951(Showa 26) Transfer, Itano-gunNorth Sea Village）
- Iwakura Town(1951(Showa 26) Town organization enforced, Iwakura Village, Mima District
- (1952(Showa 27) Town organization enforced, Kamo village, Miyoshi county)
- Tomioka Town(1954(Showa 29) Inaugurated in March,Naga-gunTomioka Town/Ono Village (part), Takarada Village, Chosei Village, Nakanoshima Village)
- Hanoura Town(Transfer, Ono-mura, Naga-gun (excluding the part merged with Tomioka Town))
- Tomioka Town (1955(Showa 30) Transferred in January, Kamogaya Village, Naga County)
- Tomioka Town (1955(Showa 30) Incorporated in March, Minobayashi Village, Naga County)
- Tachibana Town(1955(Showa 30) Established in March, Tachibana Town, Nagano Town, Shinno Town, Fukui Village, Tsubaki Town)
- Tokushima City (1955(30) Transferred, Arai village, Meito-gun, Irita village, Meisei-gun, Kamihama-mura, Meito-gun, Kawauchi-mura, Itano-gun)
- Tomioka Town (1955(30) Transferred in April, Kuwano Town, Naga County)
- Anabuki Town (1955(Showa 30) Established, Mishima-mura, Mima-gun, Anabuki-cho, Kuchiyama-mura, Komiya-mura)
- Miyoshi Town (1955(Showa 30) Established, Miyoshi-gun daytime town, Ashizhiro village)
- Nagagawa Town (1956(Showa 31) Established in September, Hirashima village, Imazu village, Naga county
- Komatsushima City (1956(Showa 31) Transferred on September 9th, Sakano Town, Naga County)
- Handa Town (1956(Showa 31), founded, Yachiyo-mura, Handa-cho, Mima-gun
- Sadamitsu (1956(Showa 31) Established, Sadamitsu, Hayama, Mima-gun
- Ikeda Town (1956(Showa 31) Transferred to Hashikura Village, Miyoshi County
- Yamashiro Town (1956(Showa 31), established, Yamashiro Tanimura and Sannamura, Miyoshi-gun
- Mima Town (1957(Showa 32), founded, village village, Mima-gun, Shigekiyo-mura)
- Anan City(1958(Showa 33) Established on May 5, Tomioka Town, Tachibana Town, Naga County
- Wakimachi (1958(Showa 33) Established, Wakimachi, Ehara Town, Iwakura Town
- Ikeda Town (1959Established (Showa 34), Ikeda-cho, Miyoshi-gun, Sannawa-mura, Samaji-mura)
- Ikawa Town (1959Established (34), Tsujimura, Inouchiyamura, Miyoshi-gun)
- Mikamo Town (1959(Showa 34) Established, Kamo Town, Misho Village
- Tokushima City (1966(Showa 41) Transfer, Itano-gunOgami Village）
- Tokushima City (1967(Showa 42) Transferred, Kokufu Town, Meito District
- Naruto City (1967(Showa 42) Incorporated on January 1st, Oma-cho, Itano-gun)
- Yoshinogawa(2004(Heisei16 years) October 10st,Asa-gunKamoshima Town-Kawashima-Yamakawa Town-Misato Village ⇒ Asa-gun disappeared
- Mima(2005(17) Launched March 3,Mima-gunWakimachi-Mima Town-Anabuki-Kiyadaira Village）
- Tsurugi Town(2005(17) Established March 3, Mima-gunHanda Town-Sadamitsu-Ichimura）
- Naga Town(2005(17) Inaugurated March 3, Naga-gunWashiki Town-Aioi Town-Kaminaga Town-Kizawa-Kizu Village）
- Awa City(2005(17) Established April 4, Itano-gunYoshino Town-Tonari Town・Awa-gunMarket town-Awa Town)⇒ Awa-gun disappeared
- Miyoshi(2006(18) Established March 3, Miyoshi-gunMino Town-Ikeda-Igawa Town-Yamashiro Town-Higashi Iyayama Village-Nishi-Iyayama Village）
- Higashi Miyoshi Town(2006(18) Established March 3, Miyoshi-gunMiyoshi-Mikamo Town）
- Anan City (2006(18) Incorporated on March 3, Naga-gunNagagawa Town-Hanoura Town）
- Kaiyo Town(2006(18) Established March 3, Kaifu-gunHainan Town-Kaifu Town-Shishikui Town）
- Minami(2006(18) Established March 3, Kaifu-gunYuki-Hiwasa Town）
Kokufu type that can be estimated as a relic of about 2 years agoKnife shaped stoneware[Annotation 7] However, it has been found in 49 archaeological sites in Tokushima Prefecture. In the Warring States period,Miyoshi-gunWas based inMiyoshiBut from Higashi ShikokuYamashiroRuled up to eight countries.Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfShikoku peaceAs a result, AwakuniMr. HachisukaWas sealed and its reign continued until the Meiji Restoration.
"Tokushima Prefecture" and "Meito Prefecture"
originally,Tokushima TheMeito-gunSince it was a city belonging toAbandoned DomainPrimary prefecture integration (Meiji4 years(1871)) Tokushima Prefecture at that timeMeito prefectureWas called. The original Meito prefecture was located in the former Awa country, which is now Tokushima prefecture,Awaji country(Awaji Island) Was also the range. further,1873(6th year of Meiji)2/20ToKagawaWas also incorporated.
However, due to the second prefecture integration,1875(8th year of Meiji)9/5OldSanuki countryThe part was relocated as Kagawa prefecture,Meiji3 years(1870)ofNoon IncidentThe Awaji country that was hostile in (Inada disturbance)1876(9th year of Meiji)8/21Was transferred to Hyogo prefecture,KochiWas incorporated into.
Incidentally,Miyatake Exoskeletal theoryThen, since the Tokushima domain was originally an "ambiguous domain",Tokushima DomainWas the capital ofTokushimaIs locatedMeito-gunIt means that the name was taken from and became "Meito prefecture". However, it is not clear why the city name was changed to "Tokushima Prefecture" when it was revived.
Modern and contemporary
- Meiji 26/17(1869December 7) - RedemptionWill be implemented nationwide.To the first governorHachisuka Mochi.
- Meiji 47/14(18718/29)- Abandoned DomainBy Tokushima prefecture (oldTokushima Domain OfAwakuni-Awaji country) Was installed. The whole country has 3 prefectures and 302 prefectures.
- Meiji 411/15(December 1871, 12)-Tokushima PrefectureMeito prefectureRenamed to Myodoken.Tokushima CastleBelow (currentTokushima)ButMeito-gunOrigin of the name that belonged to. Nationally known as the first prefecture integration (Meiji 4)10/28(December 1871, 12)-10th year of Meiji11/22(January 1872, 1)) The total number of prefectures is 2 prefectures.
- 1873(Meiji 6) April 2- Kagawa(OldSanuki country) Was transferred to Meito prefecture.
- 1875(8th year of Meiji) September 9-Kagawa prefecture was separated from Meito prefecture, and the range of Meito prefecture was formerly Awakuni and Awaji.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)8/21 -A large-scale reduction of prefectures was implemented nationwide (so-called second prefecture integration), and Meito prefecture was divided and abolished. Awaji IslandHyogoWas incorporated into the former AwakuniKochiWas incorporated into. It was reduced to 38 prefectures nationwide.
- 1880(13th year of Meiji)3/2 -Former Awakuni spun off from Kochi Prefecture, becoming the present Tokushima Prefecture.
- 1887(20th year of Meiji)10/28 - Japanese Red Cross SocietyTokushima Prefectural Committee (now Tokushima Prefectural Branch) is established. First in Shikoku.
- 1888(21st year of Meiji)-By this year Toyama prefecture, Fukui prefecture, Nara prefecture, Tottori prefecture, Tokushima prefecture, Kagawa prefecture (1888Separated from Ehime Prefecture on December 12. Eight prefectures, Saga prefecture and Miyazaki prefecture, have been revived.
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 4- Municipal system(31 cities nationwide (Kyoto City, Osaka City, Akamaseki City (currentlyShimonoseki)including))·Municipal systemを実施。徳島市は同年10月1日市制施行（四国で同年4月1日施行は高知市のみ（全国1番）で、徳島市は四国では高知市に次いで2番目（全国36番目）、松山市は同年12月15日（全国39番目）、高松市は翌年1890Implemented on February 23 (Meiji 2) (15th nationwide).
- 1890(Meiji 23) April 5- Prefecture system-County systemWas integrated into 3 prefectures and 43 prefectures. PresentPrefecturesBecomes the prototype.
- 1928(Showa3 years) June 12- Tokushima OfShimosuke Town(CurrentYoshinohonmachi)WhenOgami Village(CurrentFurukawa, Ogami Town) TieNational Route 11(CurrentTokushima Prefecture Route 39 Tokushima Naruto Line())ofYoshinogawa BridgeOpened.
- 1945(Showa 20) July 1- Sadamitsu(CurrentTsurugi Town(Sadamitsu) was evacuated to Mahikoji TempleOsaka City Minami Enkajima Elementary SchoolThe child became the victim of the fire.
After the war
- 1945(20)8/15 -The end of the war. Burned down in the Tokushima Castle Eagle War.
- 1946(21)12/21 - Showa Nankai EarthquakeOccurred, causing tsunami damage mainly in the south of the prefecture. 202 people will be killed (including unknown people).
- 1947(22)3/15 -Narunan City is established. same year5/15,NarutoWill be renamed.
- 1949(24)5/31 -NationalTokushima UniversityIs installed.
- 1951(26)6/1 - KomatsushimaIs launched.
- 1952(27)7/1 - Shikoku BroadcastingStarted radio broadcasting.
- 1953(28)11 -Prefectural library completed in Tokushima Park.
- 1957(Showa 32) June- Naga RiverThe Nagayasuguchi Dam is completed upstream.
- 1958(33)1 -Nankai Maru, which was heading from Wakayama to Komatsushima, suffers a disaster off the coast of Numashima, killing all passengers and crew.
- 1958(Showa 33) July 5- Anan CityIs launched.
- 1959(Showa 34) April-Shikoku Broadcasting started TV broadcasting.
- 1960(Showa 35) June- Chile earthquakeTsunami damage to the south of the prefecture.
- 1961(Showa 36) April-Shikoku Women's Junior College opens (laterShikoku University Junior College).
- 1961(Showa 36) April-Tokushima Women's Junior College opens (laterTokushima Bunri University Junior College).
- 1961(36)7/30 - Onaruto StraitToKonaruto Bridge(Konarutabashi) opens.
- 1963(Showa 38) June- Tokushima City Cultural CenterOpened.
- 1963(Showa 38) April 4-NationalAnan National College of TechnologyOpens.
- 1963(Showa 38) July-New Tokushima thermal power plant is completed (currentAnan power plant).
- 1964(Showa 39) July 4- Tokushima Prefectural Hainan High School 36th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWon for the first time.
- 1966(Showa 41) April-Shikoku Women's University opens (laterShikoku University).
- 1966(Showa 41) April-Tokushima Women's University opens (laterTokushima Bunri University).
- 1966(Showa 41) September 9-Selected as the tree "Yamamomo" in Tokushima Prefecture.
- 1967(Showa 42) January-Tokushima Airport Terminal Building completed.
- 1970(45)8 - YoshinogawaThe middle-class Koboke dam construction plan is canceled.
- 1970(45)9/6 - Mt. Tsurugisan Mountaineering LiftOpened.
- 1971(46)1/22 -Awa Oshima Marine Park area is designated as a national underwater park.
- 1972(Showa 47) July 1- Itano TownとUeitamachiWas tiedNational railwayBlacksmith lineItano Station - Blacksmith stationBetween (6.9 km) will be abolished.
- 1972(Showa 47) June- National Route 11Yoshino River Bridge(Current lane bound for Naruto) is completed.
- 1973(Showa 48) April-JNRMugi LineMugi Station - Kaifu StationThe interval (11.6 km) is open.
- 1973(Showa 48) June- Tokushima Prefecture Driver License CenterIs completed.
- 1974(49)1 - Tokushima Youth CenterOpened.
- 1974(49)10 - Takeo Miki Prime MinisterAppointed to (first in Tokushima prefecture).
- 1975(50) March-The Ikeda Dam in the middle of the Yoshino River is completed.
- 1976(Showa 51) June- Onaruto BridgeThe groundbreaking ceremony is held.
- 1977(Showa 52) July 4- Tokushima Prefectural Yamakawa Shonen no IeOpened.
- 1980(55) November 11-Tokushima City Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Exhibition opens. Then it will end on November 15th.
- 1981(Showa 56) October-NationalNaruto University of EducationOpens.
- 1982(Showa 57) July 8- Tokushima Prefectural Ikeda High School The 64rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipWon for the first time.
- 1982(57)11/27 - Masaharu Gotoda Chief Cabinet SecretaryAppointed to (first in Tokushima prefecture).
- 1983(Showa 58) July 4- Tokushima Prefectural Ikeda High School 55th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWon for the first time. Consecutive victory in summer and spring.
- 1985(Showa 60) April-JNRKomatsushima LineWill be abolished.
- 1985(60) June-Tokushima PrefectureHyogoTieOnaruto BridgeOpened.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year) May-5thNational tree planting festival Kamiyama TownHeld at Kamiyama Forest Park.
- 1990(2) June- TokushimaWithdrew the ocean park plan.
- 1990(2)11 -Cultural Park Comprehensive Park is completed. In line with this, the prefectural library and the prefectural museum have moved.
- 1991(3) June- Ikeda Kurosawa MarshBlanked the resort development plan.
- 1992(4) June- Asa Kaigan RailwayAsato LineKaifu Station - Koura StationThe interval (8.5 km) will open.
- 1993(5) June- National Route 55Anan RoadKomatsushimaObayashi TownMorinomoto-Anan CityNishijimi TownThe Egawa area opens.
- 1993(5) September-9thNational Athletic MeetEast Shikoku National Athletic MeetSummer competitionKagawaIt will be held jointly with.
- 1993(5) October-Autumn Shikoku National Athletic Meet will be held.
- 1993(5) October-Large facility with multi-purpose hall "Asty TokushimaIs completed.
- 1994(6) March-The prefecture's first expressway (Highway national road) BecomesTokushima ExpresswayAizumi IC-Wakimachi IC (32.1 km) will open.
- 1995(7) April 1- Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeRecorded a seismic intensity of 3 in the eastern part of the prefecture (seismic intensity of 4 in Tokushima City).There was damage such as broken water pipes in some areas.
- 1995 (7) April 3- Tokushima OfMarushin Department Storeclosed.
- 1998(10) February 2-In the Straits of NarutoKonaruto BridgeOpened.
- 1998(10) June- Otsuka Museum of ArtOpened.
- 1998(10) June- Akashi Kaikyo BridgeWas opened, which directly connected Tokushima and Honshu.
- 1999(11) April 7- Awa Odori KaikanOpened.
- 2000(12) June- TokushimaでYoshino River No. XNUMX WeirThe referendum was held over the movable weir plan, and the opposition is the majority.
- 2000(12) March-National Highway No. 3 Anan Road Anan CityHigashino TownKitaura-AnanTsunomine TownOpening between Nagahama.
- 2000(12) July-Completed the Tachibanawan Power Plant, which will be the second thermal power plant in the prefecture.
- 2000(12) August-The 8th dam plan of the Yoshino River becomes blank.
- 2000(12) June- Naga RiverThe Hosokawauchi Dam construction plan is canceled.
- 2000(12) November-National Highway No. 11 Anan Road Egawa Nishianami-cho, Anan-shi Egawa-Open between Kitaura, Hikaino-cho, Anan-shi.
- 2001(13) April 3- Takamatsu ExpresswayItano IC-Tsuda-higashi IC (25.7 km) opened.
- 2001(13) April 7- Asta Mundo TokushimaOpened.
- 2001(13) September-8thNational Agricultural Youth Exchange CompetitionWill be held.
- 2002(14) March 3-Incumbent Governor Toshiho Enfuji is arrested for bribery charges.
- 2002(14) July 7-Takamatsu Expressway Naruto IC-Itano IC (21 km) opened to connect with Kobe Awaji Naruto Expressway.
- 2002(14) October 10-Open the prefectural literature calligraphy museum.
- 2003(15) June- ToyoboClosed the Komatsushima Factory. Closed.
- 2004(16) April 10- YoshinogawaWas launched.
- 2004(16) October 10-24thNational tree festival Kamiyama TownHeld at Kamiyama Forest Park.
- 2004(16) April 12- Tokushima Voltis OfJ2Entering is decided, the first in ShikokuJ LeagueA team is born.
- 2005(17) April 3- Mima,Tsurugi Town,Naga TownIs launched.
- 2005(17) April 4- Awa CityWas launched. Established Southern General Prefectural Citizen's Bureau in the southern part of the prefecture (Anan City, Naga County, Kaifu District).
- 2005(17) April 4- Shikoku Island LeagueOpens.Tokushima Indigo SocksIs based in Tokushima Prefecture.
- 2006(18) April 3- Miyoshi,Higashi Miyoshi TownWas launched.
- 2006(18) April 3- Minami,Kaiyo TownWas launched.
- 2006(18) April 4-Western prefectural area (Mima City, Miyoshi City, Mima County, Miyoshi County) established the Western General Prefectural Bureau.
- 2006(18) April 5- Tokushima Red Cross HospitalOpened a new building.
- 2007(19) April 5- Anan Aki ExpresswayHiwasa RoadYuki IC-Hiwasa entrance (6.2 km) opened.
- 2007(19) April 5- Southern health sports park(Agri Anan Stadium) Opens.
- 2007(19) October 10-27thNational Cultural FestivalBegins. Then it will end on November 11th.
- 2008(20) October 4-27thTokushima MarathonWill be held.
- 2009(21) April 10- Machi ★ Asobi vol.1 starts. Then it will end on October 10.
- 2010(22) April 4-Tokushima Airport relocation. 8mStart operation of the converted runway and Shin-Tokushima Airport Terminal Building.
- 2010(22) April 4-Tokushima LED Art Festival 17 will start. Then it will close on April 2010.
- 2010(22) April 6- Tokushima 1st districtElectedYuto SenyaA member of the House of Representatives becomes Chief Cabinet Secretary.
- 2010(22) November 11-Tokushima Ingredients Fair 20 opens. Then it will end on November 2010st.
- 2011(23) July 7-Anan Aki Expressway Hiwasa Road Ono IC-Yuki IC (16 km) opened and Hiwasa Road (3.1 km) opened.
- 2012(24) April 4- Awa Shirasagi OhashiOpened.
- 2012(24) September 9st-The 1th National Cultural Festival begins. It will then end on December 27th.
- 2013(25)4/13 - Awajishima earthquake,NarutoNaruto TownWith a seismic intensity of less than 5.
- 2013(25)12/8 - Tokushima Voltis,J1 promotion playoffsWon the championship.Shikoku's first J1 team is born.
- 2014(26)1/5 -The Tokushima Prefecture Driver's License Center was relocated to Matsushige Town and opened.
- 2015(27)2/28 - National Route 192Tokushima South Ring RoadKami-Hachiman IC-Hotsuke IC (2.2 km) opened.
- 2015(27)3/14 --Tokushima Expressway Naruto JCT --The entire line is opened due to the opening of the Tokushima IC (10.9 km).
- 2016 (Heisei 26) 2/6 --Seismic intensity 5+ in Mugi Town.The epicenter is in the southern part of Tokushima prefecture, the depth of the epicenter is about 10km, and the magnitude is 5.0.
- 2018(27)12/31 - Kenshi YONEZU, In my hometown TokushimaOtsuka Museum of ArtThanNHK Red and White Singing Battleso"Lemon』Singing enthusiastically.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)4/18 --Japan's oldest girl mayor,Sawako NaitoTokushimaInaugurated as mayor.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)4/21 --Mayor Tokushima, the first postwar periodTokushima City AwaodoriAnnounced cancellation of all dates.
- 2020 (Reiwa(2 years) 7/30 - Consumer Affairs AgencyEstablished "New Future Creation Strategy Headquarters" in Tokushima Prefectural Office.
- 2020 (Reiwa 2 years) 8/31 - Sogo Tokushima storeclosed.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)11/30 - Asa Kaigan Railway Asa East Line, Diesel vehicles (ASA-101, ASA-301) have been discontinued.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)12/16 - Tokushima Voltis, J1 re-promotion.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)12/20 --Tokushima Vortis wins J2 for the first time.
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)3/21 - Tokushima Southern ExpresswayTokushima Okishu IC-Tokushima Tsuda IC (2.4 km) opened.
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)12/25 --Asakaigan RailwayDual mode vehicleStarted operation at (DMV).
- Sacred turtleNew Year (715)-The Great Reiki Earthquake.
- Niwa3 years(887) (172 years later)-Niwa earthquake.
- SadamotoNew Year (976) (89 years later)-.
- Lunar calendar27/9(11858/6) (209 years later)-Bunji earthquake.
- Eisei10 years(1513) (328 years later)-.[Source required]
- Keicho912/16(16052/3) (92 years later)-Keicho earthquake.
- Hoei4 years(1707) (102 years later)-Hoei earthquake.
- Kaei7 years(1854) (147 years later)-Ansei Nankai Earthquake.
- 1946(Showa 21) (92 years later)-Showa Nankai Earthquake.
|Tokushima Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Tokushima Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Tokushima Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The population of Tokushima Prefecture is 2021 as of July 7, ranking 71.3th in the country.MeijiEarly in the era, of clothing at that timedyeWas used asblueAlthough it once recorded one of the largest populations in Japan due to its cultivation, it soon came.Industrial revolutionAtCotton fabric, ThenChemical fiberDemand has dropped significantly due to the rise of the Meiji era.ShowaIt lags far behind other prefectures during the period of population growth.
Tokushima prefectureTotal fertility rateIs 2019 as of 1.46, far from the 2.07 required to maintain the population, and the natural decline of the population has not stopped.again,Onaruto BridgeとAkashi Kaikyo BridgeOpening of theTakamatsu ExpresswayWith the opening ofStraw effectTaking the opportunity to go on to university or get a jobKinki,Capital Area, And even otherShikokuThe population has flowed out to each prefecture, and the society is declining.
By municipality, in the center of Tokushima cityLand priceWith the soaring priceDonut phenomenonIs happening remarkably.(I.e.I was able to commute to the center of Tokushima city in about 30 minutes and embarked on a child-rearing support policy.Aizumi Town,Kitajima TownThe population has flowed into the area, making it one of the few areas in Shikoku where the population is increasing.Tokushima city westIshii TownHowever, there was a time when the population increased due to the good access of the railway to the center and the society increased.Also, in the mountainsKamiyama TownAlso,ITThe number of societies has increased since 2019 due to the influence of policies that attract companies and emphasize the working generation.On the other hand, it is a nuclear cityTokushima,Naruto,Anan CityContinues to decline.The largest population in the prefectureTokushima Government-designated cityAlsoCore cityTokushima Prefecture is the only prefecture in Japan that has no ordinance-designated cities, core cities, or special cities.In addition, the number of villages in the west and south of the prefecture continues to decrease, and there are many settlements whose survival is in jeopardy or have disappeared.
- List of prefecturesFrom Meiji, Taisho, and Heisei trends in Tokushima Prefecture
- 1888(21st year of Meiji)-67 (6100nd in Japan, 32nd in Shikoku)
- 1920(9th year of Taisho)-67 (0212th nationwide, 40th Shikoku)
- 2005(17)-80 (9974th in Japan, 44rd in Shikoku)
- 2010(22)-78 (5491th in Japan, 44rd in Shikoku)
- 2015(27)-75 (5733th in Japan, 44rd in Shikoku)
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) --71 people (9704th in Japan, 44rd in Shikoku)
Governor of the prefecture (Post-war/Public election)
|45||Goro Abe||1947(22)4/16 - 1951(26)4/1||TokushimaTokushima|
|46||Kuniichi Abe||1951(26)5/21 - 1955(30)3/3||TokushimaYoshinogawa|
|47 – 49||Kikutaro Hara||1955(30)4/25 - 1965(40)9/15||Tokushima City, Tokushima Prefecture|
|50 – 53||Kyoshin Takeichi||1965(40)10/9 - 1981(56)10/4||TokushimaMima|
|54 – 56||Shinzo Miki||1981(56)10/5 - 1993(5)10/4||Yoshinogawa City, Tokushima Prefecture|
|57 – 59||Toshiho Enfuji||1993(5)10/4 - 2002(14)4/27||TokushimaItano Town|
|60||Tadashi Ohta||2002(14)4/28 - 2003(15)3/30||TokushimaMiyoshi|
|61 – 64||Kamen Iizumi||2003(15)5/18 -Current position||OsakaIkeda||First post-war officials from outside the prefecture|
- Before the warTokushima Governor Listreference
- Standard financial scale 2324 yen
- General account revenue 5135 billion yen
- General account expenditure ¥5019 billion
- Financial capability index 0.32317 (prefecture average 0.46)
- Current account ratio 96.4% (prefecture average 92.6%)
- To make it easy to understand, it means that only 3.6% can be used at the discretion of the prefectural governor.
- Real balance ratio 2.0
- Real debt service ratio 16.1% (prefecture average 14.7%)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,629.83 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index 100.1 (Prefectural average 99.6)
- Municipal bond per capita current outstanding amount 120 yen (prefectural average 1287 yen)
Local bond balance
- Local account current amount of ordinary account 9750 million yen
- Current amount of local bonds (corporate bonds) for special accounts other than the above: 495 million yen
- Main breakdown Hospital business accounting for approximately 68 billion yen, port maintenance business accounting for approximately 340 billion yen
- Local government bonds, etc. of the third sector, etc. ¥3 million
- Main breakdown Tokushima Forestry Corporation 46 million yen
- Tokushima Prefecture's total amount of local bonds outstanding ¥1 million (consolidated accounting)
- Tokushima citizen's per capita local government bond balance 129 yen (consolidated accounting)
- Financial Strength Index: 0.31 (2005(17) degree
House of Representatives OfSmall districtHowever, it was 2 before the 2012 House of Representatives election.House of CouncilorsThen,Tokushima Prefecture Election DistrictAs a whole, it constituted one ward, but in 124rd House of Councilors ordinary electionThanKochi Prefecture Election DistrictCombined with Kochi Prefecture to form one wardJoint constituencyWas founded.
Economic and industrial
According to Tokushima PrefecturePrefectural gross product(Nominal) is2018It is 3 billion yen,economic growth rateIs 1.3%.Nominal GDP is sluggish at 43rd place in Japan, but when converted per capita, it is 431 million yen, which is a good fight with 14th place in Japan.The prefecture average GDP ratio by industry is 1% for the primary industry, 2.0% for the secondary industry, and 2% for the tertiary industry.
The manufacturing and shipping value is 2019 billion yen in 1, which is the 9081th place in the whole country, and the industry with the highest shipping value in 39 isChemical industry5,632 billion yen (30.4% of the total manufacturing industry).The next most commonElectronic parts·device·Electronic circuitManufacturing industry (4,419 billion yen, 23.8%),GroceriesManufacturing industry (1,437 billion yen, 7.8%),pulp-paper・ Paper processed product manufacturing industry (1,206 billion yen, 6.5%).TokushimaThe eastern part of the prefecture, includingNew industrial cityTokushima Prefecture has a relatively large tendency to be an industrial prefecture, and this has a large impact.Many of the products made in Tokushima PrefectureKobe Awaji Naruto ExpresswayThroughKeihanshinWill be exported to.
Tokushima Prefecture is a central cityTokushimaage,Miyoshi,Kaiyo TownIn almost all municipalities except some areasTokushima metropolitan areaIs forming.The population of the metropolitan area isTakamatsu metropolitan areaIt is second only to Shikoku.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Near the estuaryVegetablesProduction is active, mainlyKeihanshinIt is being shipped in the direction.Tokushima prefectureFood self-sufficiencyIt is,2016At that time, it was 43% on a calorie basis and 131% on a production value basis.
- Early rice(Anan City)
- Naruto Kintoki(Naruto City)
- cauliflower(Tokushima City, Itano District, East Yoshinogawa City)
- corn(Ishii Town, eastern part of Yoshinogawa City)
- Sudachi(Around the prefecture, mainly Kamiyama Town)
- Bamboo shoot(Anan City)
- Shiitake mushroom (Anan City)
- Leek(Tokushima City)
- lettuce(North bank of Yoshino River, mainly Awa City)
- Lotus root(Naruto City, Itano District)
- carrot(Various parts of the prefecture, mainly Itano-gun)
- Shirouri(Yoshino River north bank area, mainly Itano Town)
- Naruto scallions(Oge Island, Naruto City)
- Taranome(Western part of the prefecture, mainly Yamashiro Town, Miyoshi City)
- Sencha(Yamashiro Town, Naga Town: Former Aioi Town)
- Strawberry(Various parts of the prefecture, mainly Sanagochi Village, Awa City)
- Grape(Awa City)
- Muscat(Awa City)
- Pear(Naruto City)
- Unshu mandarin(Around the prefecture, mainly Katsuura Town)
- Kito Yuzu(Naga Town: Former Kizu Village)
- ヤ マ モ モ(Komatsushima City)
- Tsumamono(Kamikatsu Town, Yamashiro Town, Miyoshi City, Kamiyama Town)
- (Kamikatsu Town, Yamashiro Town, Miyoshi City, Kamiyama Town)
- Radish(Naruto City)
- Wasanbon(Itano Town)
- Awa evening tea(Naka Town, Kamikatsu Town)
Dairy farming is popular, and there is a region in Kamoshima-cho, Yoshinogawa City called "Ushijima" (Ushinoshima, where dairy farms are named after).
Currently the only milk maker in the prefectureJapan Dairy Cooperative(Daily milk) Tokushima factory is located in Tokushima city. Also once,Meishi-gunIshii TownToMorinaga Milk IndustryTokushima Factory (2011(Closed on September 23, 9),Yoshinogawa(Old:Asa-gunKamoshima Town) OldMeiji dairy industry(Current:Meiji Co., Ltd.There was a Tokushima factory.
- Thailand(Naruto City etc.)
- Sardines(Komatsushima CityWadajima TownSuch)
- Prawns(Naruto City)
- Spider(Tsubakimari, Anan City etc.)
- Tailfish(Hiwasa, Minami Town, etc.)
- Sweetfish(Yoshino River, Katsuura River, Naga River, etc.)
- Abalone(Mugi Town etc.)
- Bigfin Reef Squid(Mugi Town etc.)
- Naruto wakame seaweed(Naruto City)
- Seaweed(Near the mouth of the Yoshino River, etc.)
Southwest of the prefectureNaga-gunHas a rich forest area,Naga TownIt is mainly held in the former Naka Town, the former Kisawa Village, and the former Kito Village, but due to the aging of the population, it is suffering from a shortage of successors and the accompanying problems of forest maintenance.The prefecture is to train young forestry workersNaga High SchoolThe Forest Create Department was established in.In addition, the production of raw shiitake mushrooms is the highest in Japan.
Major large commercial facilities in the prefecture
- AEON MALL Tokushima(Tokushima City)
- Youme Town Tokushima(Aizumi Town)
- ア ミ コ(Tokushima City)
- Mitsukoshi Tokushima(Tokushima City)
- ク レ メ ン ト(Tokushima City)
- Tokushima famous shopping street(Tokushima City)
- Fuji Grand Kitajima (Kitajima Town)
- Fuji Grand Ishii (Ishii Town)
- Fuji Grand Anan (Anan City)
- Tact(Tokushima City)
- Pulsi(Mima City)
- Rupiah (Komatsushima City)
- Apica (Anan City)
- Hours(Awa City)
- MEGA Don Quixote Tokushima store(Tokushima City)
- Frespo Awa Ikeda(Miyoshi City)
- Marunaka Tokushima store(Tokushima City)
Major companies with headquarters in the prefecture
- Just system
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory
- Kaken Techno
- Umai Chemical Industry
- Tokushima Express
- Shikoku Expressway
- Awa Paper
- Awa Securities
- Tokushima Shinkin Bank
- Anan Shinkin Bank
- Awa Bank
- Tokushima Taisho Bank
- Tokushima Godo Securities
- Yamak food
- Shikoku Kakoki
- Tomita Pharmaceutical
- Choseido Pharmaceutical
- Shikoku Taiyo Nippon Acid
- Shikoku Tohcello
- Tokushima Bus
- Kaifu tourism
- Tokushima milling
- Kaneko miso
- Nihon Flash
- Minato Kogyo
- Nissin liquor
- Tokushima Shimbun
- Shikoku Broadcasting
- FM Tokushima
Major companies with base offices
- Major companies with factories in the prefecture
- Otsuka PharmaceuticalTokushima Headquarters, Tokushima Factory andOtsuka Group(Tokushima City)
- Prince paperTomioka Factory (Anan City)
- Prince napierTokushima Factory (Anan City)
- Kurashiki spinningTokushima Factory (Anan City)
- Sanyo ElectricTokushima Factory (Matsushige Town)
- Sun starTokushima Factory (Matsushige Town)
- JTEKT(Former Koyo Seiko) Tokushima Factory (Aizumi Town)
- Shikoku Chemical IndustryTokushima Factory (Kitashima Town)
- New Japan RikaTokushima Factory (Tokushima City)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical IndustryTokushima Factory (Tokushima City)
- Toa GoseiTokushima Factory (Tokushima City)
- Yamamoto OpticalTokushima Factory (Awa City)
- Nisshinbo IndustriesTokushima Factory (Tokushima City)
- Nippon Paper IndustriesKomatsushima Factory (Komatsushima City)
- Nippon DenkoTokushima Factory (Anan City)
- Nippon HamTokushima Factory (Ishii-cho, Meisai-gun)
- Kitajima Factory (Kitajima Town)
- Power plant in the prefecture
- Shikoku Electric PowerAnan Power Station (Anan City)
- Shikoku Electric Power Tachibanawan Power Station (Anan City)
- Power developmentTachibana Bay Thermal Power Station(Anan City)
Life and transportation
The number of traffic accident fatalities in Tokushima Prefecture is2018With 10 people per 4.17 population, 34th place in Japan,2019With 10 people per 5.57 people, it became the worst in Japan, but2020Was ranked 25th in the whole country.However, it exceeds the national average.In Tokushima Prefecture, bad traffic etiquette has become a social problem, and police are not only calling out in the city but also raising awareness at schools and workplaces.
- Tokushima Airfield -Known as Tokushima Airport. Nicknamed Tokushima Awa Odori Airport.
- Tokushima PrefectureKIXIs close to, and has invested in the airport.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Asa Kaigan Railway
Largest stationTokushima StationThe average number of passengers a day is 1 in 2019,ShikokuThen.Takamatsu StationIt is second only to.All routes in the prefecturedeficitIs.Most of the usersTokushimaBecause it is commuting to the centerTokushimaIn the southern part of the prefecture and the western part of the prefecture, which are far from the prefecture, the number of users is quite small due to the small population.Calculated by average passing personnel,Tokushima LineThen,Tokushima StationMain station on the way 18.9 km fromKamoshima StationThe number of users up to 63% of the total,Mugi LineThen,Tokushima StationMain station on the way 24.5 km fromAnan StationThe number of users up to 83.4%[Source required].Tokushima StationTo and fromLimited express trainIt is,Kotoku LineでTokushima StationとTakamatsu Station(Several bottles a dayOkayama stationDirectly)Uzushio,Tokushima LineでTokushima StationとAwaikeda StationTieMt. Tsurugisan,Mugi LineでTokushima StationとMugi StationTieMurotoThere is.To get to Keihanshin, which has a close connection with Tokushima Prefecture, by trainTakamatsu StationとOkayama stationNeed to go through.
The largest number of tracks facing the platform isPrefectural office locationNot at Tokushima Station (3 sides, XNUMX lines), but in the west of the prefectureAwaikeda Station(3 sides, 5 lines).The elevated station buildingSako Station,Kaifu Station,Shishikui StationThere are 3 stations. Hashigami station buildingAnan StationOnly. The only in 47 prefectures nationwide,ElectrificationThere is no section at all, and it has never existed in history[Annotation 8][Annotation 9].. Therefore, in Tokushima Prefecture,Electric trainIs not running at all. Also, there is no double track section[Annotation 10].. Since the summer of 2018, it is the only 47 prefecturesAutomatic ticket gateIt is a prefecture with no installed stations and has never existed in history, and as a result, as of July 2020, it is the only railroad facility in JapanTransportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceIs a prefecture where no[Annotation 11]..The number of regular trains during the day is in the suburbs of Tokushima City[Annotation 12] It is about 2 per hour, and beyond that, it is less than 1 per hour.In addition, all commercial trains in the prefecture will be operated by the end of the day except for temporary trains (= operation beyond the date is not performed).
Currently, there are no Shinkansen trains in Tokushima Prefecture.However,Shikoku ShinkansenとShikoku Crossing ShinkansenExists as a concept.KagawaとOkayamaHanging betweenSeto Ohashi BridgeHas already been built according to the Shinkansen standard, and the railroad runs through it, so use thisOkayama station - Utazu Station - Kochi StationThe Shikoku Shinkansen that connects Shikoku is envisioned as a realistic route in terms of cost.Based on this, Tokushima PrefectureOkayama stationとKochi StationAs a station on the way to connectAwaikeda Station,Utazu StationExtending the route extending from to TakamatsuTokushimaIt is a concept that each station will be set up inside[Source required].
However, for Tokushima Prefecture,Okayama stationviaHonshuRather than appearing inOnaruto BridgeとAwaji IslandIt is more important to go directly to Honshu via.Therefore, for Tokushima Prefecture,Shin-Osaka StationFrom Awaji Island, Tokushima prefecture, Kagawa prefecture, Ehime prefecture, and finallyToyo StraitThroughOitaWe are positive about the construction of the Shikoku Shinkansen, which leads to.Since this Shikoku Shinkansen passes through a densely populated area of Shikoku, profits are expected to some extent, but because the railway concept was abandoned when the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge was constructed (Onaruto Bridge was constructed according to the Shinkansen standard).Kitan Strait or Akashi StraitIt is necessary to construct an undersea tunnel in.
- Shikoku cable
- Bizan Ropeway
- Mt. Tsurugisan Mountaineering Lift
- Chopsticks mountain ropeway
- Awaji Traffic
- Tokushima Bus
- Tokushima Bus Anan
- Tokushima Bus Southern
- Shikoku Transportation
- Tokushima City Bus
- Komatsushima City Bus -Business abolished as of March 2015.
- Naruto City Bus -Shifted to regional buses due to business abolition as of March 2013.
- Market traffic
- Tsurugi Town Community Bus
- Mino Transportation
- Miyoshi Municipal Bus
- Regional high standard road
- General national road
- National Route 11,National Route 28,National Route 32,National Route 55,National Route 192(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismManagement of Shikoku Regional Development Bureau)
- National Route 193,National Route 195,National Route 318,National Route 319,National Route 377,National Route 438,National Route 439,National Route 492(Tokushima prefecture management, part of this will be managed by the Shikoku Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the future)
- :National highway No. 377 is the only section in Tokushima prefecture that is only 23m in Mima city (Naruto city is an overlapping section with National highway No. 11).
- Tourist road
- Shikoku history culture road
- Tokushima Port
- Komatsushima Port
Medical and welfare
- Tokushima University TsunemijimaCampus (Science and Engineering / Comprehensive Science / Bioresource Industry) Kuramoto Campus (Medical / Dental / Pharmaceutical)
- Only in ShikokuFaculty of DentistryとPharmacyWithNational public universitiesAnd even if you look at it nationwideUniversity hospital,Faculty of medicine, Pharmacy and Dentistry are on the same campusNational public universitiesIs not very many. As of 2021,School of Medicine Department of MedicineThere are two subjects in the secondary exam, mathematics and English.PharmacyIs characterized by a small number of subjects, such as two subjects in mathematics and chemistry.
- Naruto University of Education
- Open University Tokushima Learning Center
- Shikoku University Junior College
- Tokushima Institute of Technology
- Tokushima Bunri University Junior College
In Tokushima Prefecture's public high school general course,School districtThere is a system in place.The number of students who take the examination outside the school district is small.
Third school district ...Tokushima
But of theseItano-gunAizumi-North Island-Matsushige3 towns andKamiyama Town,Sanagawauchi VillageBecause there is no public high school in the area (Kamiyama TownToTokushima Prefectural Josei High School Kamiyama Branch SchoolHowever, because it is a branch school), special measures are in place.That is, each town and villageTokushimaAlthough the school district is different, it is possible to take the examination as an examinee in the third school district.this is,Tokushima内 のJoto High School,Tokushima Kita High SchoolThis is due to the geographical proximity to the preparatory school and its popularity.At high schools in Tokushima City, the population is increasing (was)Itano-gunStudents from three towns make up a significant proportion.But alsoTokushimaThere are many applicants to go on to the inside, and it is close to Tokushima City.Naruto,Ishii TownFrom around 2017, there were voices calling for a review.
For high school exams in Tokushima Prefecture, the number of students will be adjusted in advance.The application destination is decided based on the score of the three times, and the teachers in each discussion discuss and adjust the application destination.Therefore, even if the school exceeds 3 times in summer or autumn, it will settle down to 5 to 1.0 times at the time of application.This is in Tokushima prefecturePrivate high schoolIt is a measure due to the small number.The full-time system of private high schoolsTokushima Bunri High SchoolとRaw optical garden,Koran High SchoolThere are three.
From 2021,Joto High SchoolIs one ward in all prefectures (school district abolished)Jonouchi Secondary SchoolHowever, reforms have begun, such as suspending recruitment at high schools due to the transition to integrated middle and high school education.
- Local newspaper
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun
- Asahi Shimbun
- Mainichi Newspapers
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Sankei Shimbun(There is no prefectural area version (regional version))
Town information magazine
- Town information Tokushima(Also known as "Tatooku")
- Town information CU... Women's magazine
- Tokushima people(Discontinued)
- Local bridal information magazine "Marriage Chao!" (quarterly)
- Tokushima Life Information Paper Free PaperSALALA*Edit/Production (Publisher/Tokushima Shimbun)
- startt* Editing/production (Publisher/Tokushima Shimbun)
- Wire orangeIssue
- Top oneIssue
Broadcast stations in Tokushima Prefecture
Since the early days of television, Tokushima Prefecture's television broadcasting has been two stations and three waves of NHK and Shikoku Broadcasting for many years.The main relay stations for FM complementary broadcasting of digital TV, prefectural FM stations, and Shikoku Broadcasting Radio are allMeishanIs placed in.Shikoku Broadcasting normally broadcasts all night.
- TV station
- Analog TV broadcasting July 2011, 7 Operation ended.MeishanIt was sent from.
- Digital tv broadcasting Send from Bizan
- AM radio station
- NHKTokushima Broadcasting Station (the first・Tokushima 945kHz, Ikeda 1161kHz (this frequency is Tanabe relay station in southern prefecture), Mugi 1584kHz (this frequency is Kannonji relay station in western prefecture), Yamashiro 1503kHz, *NHK Tokushima broadcasting stationsecondDoes not exist (Ikeda Post Office (1359 kHz)NHK Matsuyama Broadcasting StationBecause it is a relay station of, it receives Osaka station (828 kHz) and Kochi station (1152 kHz).
- Shikoku Broadcasting (JRN-NRNSeries) (1269 kHz, 93.0 MHz)
- FM radio station
History of TV broadcasting
In the early days of television in 1959NHK Tokushima Broadcasting StationとShikoku BroadcastingHas not opened any broadcasting stations in the prefecture since it started broadcasting on TV.Therefore, using the sea propagation of radio wavesKinki wide areaThere are many viewers of TV stations in the prefecture. However, it turned out that stations where the stations in the Kinki area became unviewable would appear one after another in the transition from analog broadcasting to digital broadcasting. For that reason, the prefecture receivesCable TVA measure to promote station membership was launched.
The household penetration rate of cable TV reached 2020% as of the end of March 3, ranking first in all prefectures...It is used for reception from the Kansai area of stations other than the Nippon Television Network, which Shikoku Broadcasting is a member of.
- Cable tv tokushima(Tokushima City (excluding Kokufucho CATV area), Kamiyama Town, Meishi District, Meito District, Katsuura District, Mima City, Miyoshi District, Kaifu District)
- Kokufu Town CATV(Kokufu-cho, Tokushima City and adjacent areas)
- Ishii Town Cable Broadcasting Agricultural Cooperative(Ishii Town, Meishi District)
- TV Naruto(Naruto City)
- Hinoki(Kitajima-cho, Itano-gun, Matsushige-cho, Kamiita-cho)
- AI TV(Aizumi-cho, Itano-gun, Itano-cho)
- Kamiitamachi Cable TV(Kamiita-cho, Itano-gun)
- Cable net(Yoshinogawa City (part of each town of Kawashima, Kamoshima, Yamakawa))
- Japan Central Television(Yoshinogawa City, Komatsushima City)
- Awa City Cable Network(Awa City)
- Higashi-Awa Cable TV(Komatsushima City)
- Cable TV(Anan City (excluding local government areas))
- Tokushima South Media Network(Anan City)
- Nagamachi Cable TV(Naka-cho, Naka-gun)
- TV Awa(Former Wakimachi, Mima City (Wakimachi, Inojiri, Shinmachi, whole area of Haibara and Magi, part of Kitajo))
- Ikeda Cable Network(Miyoshi City)
Amateur radio FM relay station (repeater) installation location/frequency
- JR5WE (TokushimaKomatsunishi, Kawauchi-cho) 439.52 MHz
- JR5WF (Itano-gunAizumi Town) 439.88 MHz
- JR5WG (Ichibancho, Tokushima City) 439.84 MHz
- JR5WH (MiyoshiBaba, Ikeda-cho) 439.54 MHz
- JR5WI (KomatsushimaNakatacho Higashiyama) 439.96 MHz
- JR5WQ (YoshinogawaYamakawacho Yuumayama) 439.46 MHz, 1291.46 MHz
- JR5WT (Fukushima, Tokushima City) 1292.10 MHz
- JR5WU (Yumayama, Yamakawa-cho, Yoshinogawa-shi) 1292.48 MHz, 2425.66 MHz
- JR5VE (Awa CityAkizuki Inui) 1292.34 MHz
- JR5VI (Enoshima, Awa City) 439.94 MHz
- JP5VK (Itano-cho, Itano-gun) 1292.02 MHz
- JP5VO (MimaWakimachi Nishiotani) 1292.12 MHz, 2425.50 MHz
- JR5VR (Naga-gun Naka Town) 439.62 MHz
- JR5VT (Anan CityMiyahara, Higainocho) 439.70 MHz, 2425.58 MHz
- JP5YCC (Meishi-gunIshii Town) 2425.42 MHz
Japan Amateur Radio Federation Make (JARL) a licenseeAmateur radioRelay stations are set up throughout the prefecture. Repeaters in Tokushima Prefecture have many cities and villages except JR5VR in the south.YoshinogawaThere is a feature installed around.
The dialect spoken in Tokushima PrefectureTokushima dialect(Awaben) Called.Shikoku dialectAlthough it is classified into, especially in the eastern part of the prefecture,Kinki dialectIs strongly influenced by.
- local cuisine
- Cod udon(Awa City)
- Naruto udon(Naruto City)
- Wakame seaweed dishes(Naruto City)
- Bamboo chikuwa(Komatsushima City)
- Handa Somen(Tsurugi Town)
- Iya soba(Iya district)
- Decoy(Iya district)
- Buckwheat rice juice(Soba rice porridge) (Iya region)
- Fish cutlet (Komatsushima）
- (Kaiyo Town）
- Hungry(Naga Town）
- Tokushima Ramen(Tokushima City and its surrounding area)
- Eel sushi(Mainly southern prefecture)
- Boze no sugata sushi(Northern Tokushima Prefecture)
- Awa Shoin Shijira Woven(fabric,1978）
- Otani ware(Porcelain,2003）
- Awa Japanese paper(Japanese paper,1976）
- Traditional crafts
- Professional baseballOfficial Baseball Field (Agri Anan Stadium,Oronamin C Stadium）
- J LeagueJ1 standard compliant ball game field (Naruto/Otsuka Sports Park Pocari Sweat Stadium）
- Bowling(Tokushima,Ishii Town）
- Grass ski(Nakaoyama Plateau Grass Ski Resort）
- Motor sports(Higashi Miyoshi Town(Former Miyoshi Town)Asan Circuit）
- surfing(Kaiyo Town(OldShishikui Town)Such)
- Canoe,Rafting(Yoshinogawa,Naga RiverSuch)
- Paragliding,hang gliding(MiyoshiYamashiro TownShiozuka Plateau,Higashi Miyoshi Town(Former Mikamo Town)Bath tower）
- Bouldering(Tokushima,Naruto,Aizumi Town）
- Sports club based in the prefecture
- Tokushima Indigo Socks(Independent LeagueProfessional baseball Shikoku Island League plus）
- Tokushima Voltis(サ ッ カ ー J1 league）
- Tokushima Baseball Club(Adult baseball Japan Baseball Federation）
- Tokushima RAPAZ(F League Associate Member League）
- Municipalities that are particularly focused on sports
- Baseball- Tokushima Indigo Sockssupport·"Baseball Town Anan"(Anan City）
- Football - Tokushima VoltisInvestment / Home Town (Tokushima,Naruto,Mima,Matsushige Town,Itano Town,Kitajima Town,Aizumi Town）
- Mt. Tsurugisan - Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）-Water source forest XNUMX selections
- Mt. Miune - Nihon Nihyaku Meizan（Japan's two hundred famous mountains）
- Bentenyama ――The lowest in Japan in a natural mountain
- Jiro(Naga Town）
- Takanose Gorge(Naga Town)-Tokushima Prefecture Tourism Top 1
- Yaritokyo(Naga Town）
- Kurosawa Marsh -Prefectural designated natural monumentEighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Ontsutsuji community in Funakubo(Yoshinogawa) - country'sNatural treasure
- Tailong(Anan City)- Kukai"Three teachingsTraining place first mentioned in
- Anabuki River(Mima)-12th consecutive year in Shikoku river water quality(2006 Shikoku Regional Development Bureau River Water Quality Survey)・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Kaifu River(Kaiyo Town)-XNUMX selections of Japan's clear stream, XNUMX places in Mizube, Shikoku,Heisei famous water XNUMX selections
- Iya Valley-Oboke-Koboke(Miyoshi)- One hundred views of Japan-100 unexplored areas in Japan100 beautiful Japanese historical climatesXNUMX selections of Japanese landscapes created by people and nature・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Wajiki line(Naga Town)-Awa Hakkei Twelve places, prefecture designated scenic spots, Shikoku's Mizube XNUMX places
- Minoda's Abyss(Higashi Miyoshi Town)-Prefectural designated scenic natural monuments, XNUMX places of Mizube in Shikoku
- Todorokiju Waterfall(Kaiyo Town)- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan-One hundred views of Japan-Water source forest XNUMX selections・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Cauldron waterfall(Naga Town)- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan
- Odoroki Falls(Naga Town）
- Amagi Falls(Kamiyama Town)- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Clay pot(Tsurugi Town)-Prefectural designated natural monument, XNUMX places in Mizuno, Shikoku
- Naruto Strait,Naruto Whirlpools,Whirlpool(Naruto)- One hundred views of Japan-100 sound scenes in Japan-100 New Japan Travel Destinations・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Tachibana Bay(Anan City)- Awa no Matsushima・Awa Hakkei 1st place
- Cape Gamota,Loggerhead turtleSpawning ground (Anan City)-Shikoku's easternmost/prefecture-designated natural monument
- Ohama Beach Ofウ ミ ガ メSpawning (Minami)- Top XNUMX beaches in Japan·country'sNatural treasure・Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Thousand Sea Cliffs(Minami）
- Morazco wheat(Mugi Town) Matsugaiso- XNUMX views of Shikoku20
- Yasaka Hachihama(Kaiyo Town）
- Osato Matsubara(Kaiyo Town)- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu
- Waterbed Bay,Takegashima Marine Park, (Kaiyo Town)-Transparency called "Gem of the South Sea"
- EgawaSpring water (Yoshinogawa)- One hundred famous waters
- Mt. Tsurugisan Okamimizu(Miyoshi)- One hundred famous waters
- Clay pillar(Awa City) - country'sNatural treasure
- (Kaiyo Town) - country'sNatural treasure-Top XNUMX geological features in Japan
- Tachino central structure line -Prefectural designated natural monument
- Zeniri Terashima -Largest in JapanKawanakajima
- Misato Offire FlyHabitat (Yoshinogawa) - country'sNatural treasure・100 selections of hometowns and creatures
- Kamo no Daikusu(Higashi Miyoshi Town)- Special Natural Monument
- Rice terraces in Kashihara(Kamikatsu Town)- XNUMX best rice terraces in Japan
- Shimokage Rice Terraces(Miyoshi)- XNUMX best rice terraces in Japan
Sights and historic sites
- 88 locations in Shikoku -XNUMX selections of Japanese heritage
- 1 bill officeLingshan Temple -23rd bill placeYakuoji Temple, No. 66 billhouseUnbeji Temple
- Other temples and shrines
- Omahi Shrine(Naruto）
- Jorokuji Temple(Tokushima)-The main hall etc.Important cultural property
- Yahoko Shrine (Anan City) --The oldest book in the prefecture
- Omatsu Daigongen(Anan City)-Japan's Three Great Monsters
- School station
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Hiwasa Castle(Minami）
- Kawashima Castle(Yoshinogawa）
- Ushiki Castle (Anan City）
- Imagiri Castle (Tokushima）
- Tokushima CastleTrace (Tokushima) - country'sHistoric site
- Katsu Rui CastleTrace (Aizumi Town) - country'sHistoric site
- Iya no Kazura Bridge(Miyoshi)- Hyakumei Bridge in Japan
- Udatsu townscape(Mima,Tsurugi Town)- 100 cityscapes-Top 100 Roads in Japan・100 beautiful historical sites in Japan
- Rural stage(Mainly southern prefecture)
- Miki House (Mima City) - country'sImportant cultural property
- Sports park
- Naruto/Otsuka Sports Park(Naruto）
- Tokushima Southern Health Sports Park(Anan City）
- JA Bank Kuramoto Park(Tokushima）
- Tamiya Sports Park(Tokushima）
- Wadajima Ryokuchi Park(Komatsushima）
- Snake king sports park(Kaiyo Town）
- Ikeda Stadium(Miyoshi）
- Tokushima Sports Village(Itano Town)-Shikoku's largest soccer facility
- Sights and theme parks
- Tokushima City Zoological and Botanical Park(Tokushima）
- Yoshinogawa Amusement Park(Yoshinogawa)- 2011(23) Closed at the end of August
- Asta Mundo Tokushima(Itano Town）
- Ikawa X Park(Miyoshi)-Japan's leadingZorb
- Tairyuji Ropeway(Naga Town) (Anan City)-West Japan's longest ropeway
- Bizan Ropeway(Tokushima City)
- Other parks-northern prefecture
- Naruto Park(Naruto）
- Naruto Uchino Sea General Park(Naruto）
- Uzushio Fureai Park(Naruto）
- Senyogawa Water Park(Naruto）
- Tsukimigaoka Seaside Park(Matsushige Town）
- Tokushima Central Park,Eagle Gate(Tokushima)- 100 city parks in Japan
- Tokushima Cultural Forest General Park(Tokushima）
- Shinmachi River Waterfront Park(Tokushima)-Eighty-eight places in Shikoku
- Aibahama Park(Tokushima）
- Bizan Park(Tokushima）
- Komatsushima Station Park(Komatsushima)-World's largest statue of raccoon dog
- Nigamine Daimiko Regional Park(Komatsushima)-Awa Miho
- Itano Town Historical Culture Park(Itano Town）
- Kamiyama Forest Park Il Rosa Forest(Kamiyama Town）
- Other parks-western part of the prefecture
- Other parks-Southern prefecture
- Asanbu Park(Anan City）
- Waunderland(Anan City）
- Fukui Dam Park(Anan City)-170m slide
- Minami Awa Picnic Park(Kaiyo Town）
- Ai Airand(Naga Town）
- Waziki Line Camp Village(Naga Town)- 100 forests in the forest
- (Kaiyo Town）
- (Kaiyo Town）
- (Kaiyo Town）
- (Naga Town）
- (Naga Town）
- Naruto beach(Naruto）
- Komatsu beach(Tokushima）
- Awashima beach(Anan City）
- Zhao beach(Anan City）
- Kitanowaki beach(Anan City)- Top XNUMX beaches in Japan
- Tainohama beach(Minami)- XNUMX best beaches
- Uchizuma beach(Mugi Town）
- Osago beach(Kaiyo Town)- XNUMX best beaches
- サ ー フSpot
- Uchizuma coast(RepostedMugi Town）
- Osato Matsubara(RepostedKaiyo Town)- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu
- Kaif Point(Kaiyo Town)-Appropriate for global recognition
- Ote coast(Kaiyo Town）
- Mugi Oshima(Mugi Town)-"No need to go to Okinawa or the Palau Islands"Iizumi Tokushima GovernorRave reviews(2006(18) Impressions after diving on October 10)
Museums and art galleries
- General facility
- Art related
- Otsuka Museum of Art(Naruto)-Japan's largest private museum
- Tokushima Prefectural Museum of Modern Art(Tokushima）
- Awa Odori Kaikan(Tokushima）
- House of indigo (Aizumi Town)
- Museum of techniques(Ueitamachi）
- Awa Washi Traditional Industry Center(Yoshinogawa）
- Aioi Forest Art Museum(Naga Town）
- Awa Jurobei Mansion (Tokushima）
- History related
- Naruto German Pavilion(Naruto）
- Awa Historical Park(Tokushima）
- Tokushima Castle Museum (Tokushima)
- Tokushima Prefectural Archives(Tokushima）
- Awa officialHirashimakan(Anan City）
- Tokushima Prefectural Torii Ryuzo Memorial Museum(Tokushima）
- Tokushima Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center(Itano Town）
- Awa Hainan Culture Village(Kaiyo Town）
- Nature related
- Onaruto Bridge Bridge Memorial Eddy(Naruto）
- Hosokawauchi Dam Opposition Museum (Naga Town）
- Hiwasa Seagull Museum Caretta(Minami)-The Sea Turtle Museum, which is considered rare in the world
- Shell Museum Morasco Mugi(Mugi Town）
- (Minami) --Japan's oldest earthquake and tsunami monument
- (Kaiyo Town）
- Misato Firefly Museum(Yoshinogawa）
- Lapis Oboke(Miyoshi）
- Science related
- Asta Mundo Tokushima(Itano Town）
- Tokushima Prefectural Museum (Tokushima）
- Tokushima Prefectural 21st Century Building(Tokushima）
- Anan Science Center(Anan City)-Western Japan maximum aperture 113 cm astronomical telescope
- Dam related facilities
- Nagaanguchi Dam Museum Beaver Museum(Naga Town)-Tokushima Prefecture's largest dam
- Kawaguchi Dam (Naga Town)-Famous spots for cherry blossoms and hydrangeas
- Fukui Dam Museum(Anan City)-Domestic second record precipitation simulated experience
- Autumn leaves hot spring(Miyoshi）
- Iya hot spring(Miyoshi)- XNUMX famous hot springs in Japan
- Unexplored hot water(Miyoshi）
- Kamiyama Onsen(Kamiyama Town）
- Funase Onsen(Anan City)-Shikoku's easternmost hot spring, current name is Kamoda Misaki hot spring
- Waziki hot spring(Naga Town）
- Road Station Momijigawa Onsen(Naga Town）
- Road Station Shishiku Onsen(Kaiyo Town）
- Shiki Miya Onsen(Naga Town）
- Tsukigaya Onsen(Kamikatsu Town）
- Aratae hot spring (Tokushima,Komatsushima,Naruto)
- Road Station Hiwasa (Minami)- Foot bath
- There was a roadside station (Itano Town) --Footbath
- Tokushima Ekiden(May)
- Tokushima International Film Festival(May)
- Tokushima Marathon(April)-Largest marathon in Shikoku
- Hana, Haru, Festa(April,Tokushima）
- Tokushima/Kaiyo The ultimate clear stream Kaifu River Wind Marathon(April,Kaiyo Town）
- (March-November,Anan City）
- Yoshino River Festival(July, Tokushima City)
- Water City Festival(July, Tokushima City)
- Naruto City Awa Odori(August 8-9, Naruto City)
- (August 8, Tokushima City)
- Tokushima City Awaodori(August 8-12, Tokushima City) --15 selections of Japan Heritage100 sound scenes in Japan
- Exciting Summer in Wajiki(November 8,Naga Town）
- Kigasugi single ride competition(August, Naga Town)
- Shikoku Broadcasting Festival (Autumn, Asutamuland Tokushima)
- Akamatsu Shrine dedication votive fireworks(April,Minami）
- Large chrysanthemum doll / chrysanthemum flower exhibition(October-mid-November,YoshinogawaKamoshima Town）
- Awa no Tanuki Festival(Early November, Tokushima City)
- Minami Awa Sunline Kuroshio Marathon(April,Mugi Town）
- Yorichi(Every Saturday,Komatsushima Station ParkSL Memorial Square)
- Illuminations of Kenchopia(Winter, Tokushima City)
- Machi ★ Asobi(Spring/Autumn, Tokushima City)
- (Once every three years from 2010, Tokushima City)
The sister municipalities and affiliated municipalities are as follows.
- Sister affiliation
- Friendly alliance
Works set in Tokushima Prefecture
In recent years, he has been focusing on attracting movie locations, and among the famous ones is "The man is painful Torajiro seagull songAnd 'The man who grabs the rainbow], [Baltic paradise] Was the stage.
- Awa Dancer(Tokushima City)
- The man is painful Torajiro seagull song(Naruto）
- Baltic paradise(Naruto City)- World War IThe later German POW camp set the stage.BeethovenOf the ninth concertoAsiaThe place of the premiere.
- Awa Dance(Naruto City) (Published in 2007)-High school students who love dancing do the Awa Dance.
- Meishan(Tokushima City) (Published in 2007)-Original novel with the same name.
- Setouchi Boy Baseball Team(Anan City）
- (Anan City)
- The man who grabs the rainbow(Mima）
- Village photo book(Miyoshi(Former Ikeda Town, former Yamashiro Town, former Nishi-Iyayama Village, etc.))
- Road 88(Around the prefecture)
- Heisei Tanuki Battle Ponpoko(Komatsushima）
- TV drama
- Nacchan's photo studio (April 1980, 4-October 7, broadcast) (Tokushima City)
- (Yamashiro Town, Miyoshi City)
- (Mugi Town,Kaiyo Town(Former Kaifu Town))
- Hideki Takahashi's Captain Series10 Pacific murder whirlpool/husband killing! At the time of the crime, the young wife was on a ferry to Miyazaki... Mystery of dual personality (broadcast September 1998, 9) (Tokushima City)
- Festival Lawyer Goro Sawada3 Aomori Nebuta Festival-Tokushima Awa Odori, serial murder connecting the two major festivals in Japan 1600km! (Broadcast August 2002, 8) (Tokushima City)
- Railway investigator2 I was killed... A woman screams in the whirlpool of Naruto! (Broadcast on October 2002, 10) (Tokushima City, Naruto City, Matsushige Town)
- Misa Yamamura Suspense A vengeful murderer in Jigokuzaka! A testamentary attempt to connect Kyoto to Tokushima, a strange heritage that no one knows was killed one after another... (September 2006, 9 broadcast) (Tokushima City, Naruto City, Awa City, Mima City, Minami Town (formerly Hiwasa Town))
- Well turtle(September 2009, 9-Broadcast on March 28, 2010) (Tokushima City, Anan City, Minami Town)
- Hot spring (secret) masterpiece war8 (Asahi Broadcasting-TV AsahiDramaSaturday wide theater, Broadcasted on December 2009, 12) (Naruto City)
- NHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station 80th Anniversary Drama "Raccoon Family" (Broadcast June 2013, 6) (Miyoshi City)
- Sasurai Chief Shohei Kazama12 Awa Oro murder case (broadcast on November 2015, 11) (Anan City, Naruto City)
- Naruto(Eiji Yoshikawa)-1926 novel. This work has been made into a movie and a drama several times.
- Flower of heaven(Tomio Miyao,Mt. Tsurugisan）
- Meishan(Masashi Sada,Tokushima-Nanako MatsushimaThe movie starring in 2007)
- Tragedy(Nishio Restoration）
- Yoshinokita High School Library Committee(Yamamoto Nagisa）
- Minori Scramble!()
- Female college student's daily life(Aya Tsutsumi, Naruto City)
- Princess raccoon dog love calculation(Minase Mayu, Komatsushima City)
- YAIBA(Mt. Tsurugisan)
- Let's genius TV-kun(Tokushima Dochamon: Kasuponsu)
People from Tokushima Prefecture
- ^ Adjacent across the sea
- ^ Adjacent across the sea
- ^ Statistics period: 2001-2010
- ^ 2001 Stopped observation. Statistics period: 1981-2000
- ^ 2009 Stopped observation. Statistics period: 1981-2000
- ^ Observation started in 2009.
- ^ Knife-shaped stoneware made of sanukite
- ^ OkinawaToRegular trainThere is no electrified section, but before the warTram OfOkinawa ElectricExisted. ExtantOkinawa city monorail line(Yui Rail) is electric driving.
- ^ Opened in 1916Awa Electric Orbit(Current Kotoku Line, Naruto Line, and abolishedBlacksmith line) Was intended to be electrified, but it was not realized due to lack of funds.
- ^ Although it looks like a double track between Sako and Tokushima, it is actually a single-track parallel section of the Kotoku and Tokushima lines. All sectionsSingle line TheMiyazakionly.
- ^ FukuiThen from September 2018, 9Fukui StationandTsuruga StationStarted operation on the 15thShinnita StationからUshinotani StationThe rest of the stations up to now have started operation including charging machines.EhimeThen.Iyo RailwayMatsuyamashi StationExisted until 2014.
- ^ Between Tokushima Station and Iketani / Awakawashima / Anan Stations
- ^ From the Kochi Prefecture Ocean Bureau website
- ^ a b Municipal People Economic Calculation Results | Tokushima Prefecture
- ^ "“Passion” again… “Two prefectures” erased from the map”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2018, 8). 2018/8/25Browse.
- ^ Successive Tokushima Prefectural Governor Retsuden: Tokushima Clan Governor Hachisuka Mochiji Public Election Ninth Governor Yasunobu TakeichiKenji Fukuda Harada Printing Publishing, 2007.8
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 155 December 2016, 12 18th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 161 December 2017, 1 29th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 89 December 2015, 9 13th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 88 December 2015, 9 6th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 160 December 2017, 1 22th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ Tokushima Shimbun Weekly Awakko Times No. 159 December 2017, 1 15th page Parent's time What day is today?
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ The spread of cable TV Shikoku General Communication Bureau
- ^ Mobile Ham January 1986 Denpa Kenkyusha
- ^ Tokushima Prefecture Exchange Local Government
- ^ "XNUMXth anniversary of exchange in Lower Germany". Tokushima newspaper (September 2017, 4). 2018/5/5Browse.
- Category: Tokushima Prefecture
- Tokushima Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- Tokushima Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Tokushima Prefecture companies
- University of Tokushima
- List of prefectural roads in Tokushima Prefecture
- Tokushima Prefecture Castle
- Noon Incident -"Awaji Island was originally from Tokushima PrefectureThe Tokushima citizens insist,Meiji EraHappened toBeginning
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Official website
- Tokushima (@preftokushima)- Twitter
- Tokushima Prefecture Tourism Association
- Tokushima Prefecture Tourist Information Site Awa Navi -Tokushima Prefecture / Tokushima Prefecture Tourism Association
- Wiki travelIsTokushimaThere is a travel guide about.
- Map - Google map
- TokushimaGeographic data related to- Open street map
KochiPart of (Awakuni）
|Changes in administrative districts|
JapanThen,Lunar month septemberTheJulyCalled (Fumuki, Fumizuki), nowNew yearAlso used as an alias for July. The origin of the moon is July 7TanabataIt is a dogma that there is a tradition of offering poetry and exposing books to the night breeze. However, the Tanabata eventNara periodIt was introduced from China and is not originally found in Japan. Therefore, there is also a theory that the meaning is "included month" or "included month" because it is the month that the ear of rice contains. There are also aliases for "Akihazuki" and "Nanayozuki".
EnglishMonth name in July It is,Julian calendarCreatedRepublic RomeTerminal politicians,Julius Caesar (Julius Caesar).Caesar45 BCToJulian calendarAt the same time as adopting, the name of July means "fifth month" Quintilis I changed to my family name.The English name for August August TheAugustusNamed after (in Greek August Represents August). Detail is8See.
- Mina Eshizuki ・ Mina Eshizuki (Joro Kazuki)
- Kenshingetsu (Month of construction)
- Shingetsu (parent month)
- Tanabatazuki (Tanabata Moon)
- Togetsu (Kiritsuki)
- Nanayozuki (Nanayozuki)
- Hatsuaki (early autumn)
- Fuzuki (July / Fumizuki)
- Fumi Hirogezuki (Sentence month)
- Medeizuki (Aizuki)
- Langetsu (Rantsuki)
- Ryogetsu (Suzutsuki)
"7" and "XNUMX" are also called "Nana" in addition to "Shichi", but historically "Shichi" is older. Of "seven"Large print"quality"Or"lacquerIs sent because "1" is read as "shichi". For these reasons, people who have traditionally been called "Shichigatsu" in Japan, but who have been deliberately called "Ichigatsu" in recent years, intentionally call it "Nagagatsu". The number is increasing, especially among young people, and even when officially announced by the government, it is sometimes called "Nanagatsu".
September annual events
- Early July- Himuro(Hokuriku region,In particularIshikawa）
- 7/1 - Sea opening
- August 7- Mount FujiMountain difference
- 7/4 - independence Day(The United States of America）
- 7/7 - Tanabata(Japan)
- 7/7 - ポ ニ ー テ ー ルs Day
- 7/13 -What you see (Yasukuni Shrine）
- 7/14 - Revolution day(France）
- 7/15 - Hakata Gion Yamakasa(Hakata) Oyama
- 7/16 - Gion Festival(Kyoto)
- 7/17 - Gion Festival(Kyoto)
- 7/25 - Tenjin Festival(Osaka) Funato Go
- September 7stMonday - Marine Day(Japan)
- Third Saturday of July- Working youth day(Japan,Working Youth Welfare Law<Law No. 45 of May 5, 25> It was stipulated in Article 98, but it has been deleted from the legal text by the enforcement of the revised law in 5. )
- Last of JulySaturday - Sumida River fireworks display
Sports held in September
- Early to late- Tour de France(Road race FranceSuch)
- Mid- Grand SumoNagoya place(Aichi Gymnasium）
- Mid- MLB All-Star Game(baseball）
- Mid- British Open(Golf）
- Mid- All star games(Professional baseball）
- First Sunday- Suzuka 8 time endurance road race(Motorcycle race Suzuka Circuit）
July theme song
- Yokota base on July 7 (Song: The Cro-Magnons）
- July 7th (Lunar Eclipse) (Song: Rei Shibakusa）
- 7/7 (song: Suga Shikao）
- 7/7 (song: Mizuki Nana）
- July 7th, sunny (song: DREAMS COME TRUE）
- July XNUMXth (Song: Kagrra,）
- July 7 (Song: the GazettE）
- Anniversary of July 7 (Song: Agata Forest Fish）
- July 7 (Song: Kiyoshi Maekawa）
- As of July 7 (Song: Atsumi Kurasawa）
- Summer, July 7 (Song: Mami Yamase）
- My feelings under the sky on July 7th-and what do you think when you see the glittering stars on the hill?- (Song: dicot）
- In the early morning of July 7, (Song: Heiwahiko Yama）
- July 7 (Song: Noriko Watanabe）
- July 7, dawn (Song: Takuro Yoshida）
- Born on July 7st (Song: Tunnels）
- If it rains in July (Song: Yui Nishiwaki）
- Aurora in July (Song: Ginji Ito）
- Sentimental in July (song: Le Couple）
- July night (Song: Curly）
- July blue rain (song: Lindberg）
- July (song: Yumi Matsutoya）
- July 1st (song: Ayumi Hamasaki）
- RAIN OF JULY (Song: MAN WITH A MISSION）
- July Morning (Original title: July Morning) (Song: Euria heap）
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12