Looking back on the Kikuko Okajima chair in the first year of the WE League
If you write the contents roughly
So, with the WE League's Kikuko Okajima chair, we will look back on the first year of the league's opening and the efforts made by the WE League, and talk about future prospects in detail.
Japan's first women's professional soccer league "WE League", which started in September XNUMX, will be in its first season in May ... → Continue reading
Saitama Prefecture's TV station, "Tele-Tama, which is good for you," delivers "news that is good for you," such as daily incidents, accidents, and topics of the town.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japan Women's Professional Soccer League(Nihonjo Professional Soccer League,English: Japan Women's Empowerment Professional Football League) IsJapan OfWomen's footballIt is a professional league.Japan Football Association (JFA)When,Japan Women's Professional Soccer LeagueSponsored by.Abbreviation isWE League(British: WE LEAGUE）.
Japan Football AssociationIn (JFA), as a conventional women's soccer league matchJapan Women's Soccer League(Nadeshiko League) has been held, but further development of thisProfessional soccer playerThe idea is to establish a new team-based league.2019In September, the originalJapan national soccer team(Nadeshiko Japan) Director and JFA DirectorNorio SasakiLaunched "Ladies' New League Establishment Preparation Room"As a result of examination,2020It announced the establishment of the league in June. Became the first representative director in July 6Kikuko OkajimaWas appointed.. The name of the representative director is "chair".
The league name "WE" is an abbreviation for "Women Empowerment", and the JFA also shows the idea of "through women's soccer and sports, contributing to the realization and development of a society in which each and every one of us shines with diversity of dreams and ways of life." ing..Initially, the number of participating teams is assumed to be about 6 to 10, and we will adopt an expansion type (expansion type) that only accepts new entrants without demoting for several years until the league or club stabilizes...The schedule is an autumn-spring system that starts in September and ends in May, and is a brute force system for all teams using a home and away system.
The Nadeshiko League will continue to be the “Amateur Top League” even after the WE League is launched..
Founding philosophy and significance
In establishing the WE League, we have set the following four significances based on the philosophy of "Through women's soccer and sports, we will contribute to the realization and development of a society where each and every one of us is full of diversity in dreams and ways of life.".
- Leading the Japanese women's active society.
- "Women" in JapanProfessional sportsTo take root.
- JapaneseWomen's footballContribute to the development of.
- Nadeshiko JapanTo be the best in the world again.
WE ACTION DAY
Since 11 teams will play in the first year of entry, there will inevitably be some teams that do not play each section.Therefore, in the WE League, the day when there is no match is designated as "WE ACTION DAY", and activities are carried out toward the realization of a diverse society, which is the philosophy of the WE League..
The opening day, September 2021, 9Jeff United Ichihara/Chiba LadiesIs the target team, and online entitled "What is a society where each person shines?"In-Depth DiscussionsAnd home stadiumFukuda Electronic ArenaCleaned up the area.
In addition, soccer classes for boys and girls are also available at each club.handicappedForParasportsAppearance in hands-on events, gender societySustainable development goalsThere are plans to engage in hometown volunteer activities as an initiative to achieve the (SDGs).
The following requirements are required to enter the WE League.
- More than 50% of the officers and employees who make up the operating corporation are women.
- At least one of the decision-makers should be female (preferably a director or above).
- Conclude contracts with 5 or more professional A contract players and 10 or more professional B / C contract players.
- The directorJFA / S class(Or equivalent to S grade), JFA / A-Pro instructor qualification.Or those who are taking the S-class qualification training course (however, only for women).
- Have U-18, U-15, U-12 teams (however, U-18 teams must be owned within 3 years of enrollment. U-12 can be replaced by a school or clinic).
Background of selection
20207/31When the application for membership was closed, 17 organizations submitted applications for membership in this league...The breakdown isNadeshiko LeagueFrom 12 clubs,J LeagueThere are 8 clubs, 5 clubs that are not affiliated with the Nadeshiko League or the J League, and 3 clubs that are participating in the J League but have a new female team (with duplication)..
20208/23A screening selection committee was set up with outside experts, and after a total of four discussions, 4 clubs based on the screening results were recommended to the WE League board of directors..
|Club name[Note 1]||Headquarters||Previous league|
|Mynavi Sendai Ladies||Miyagi||Nadeshiko part 1|
|Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Urawa Reds Ladies[Note 2]||Saitama|
|Omiya Ardija VENTUS[Note 3]||Newly established[Note 4]|
|Chifure AS Elfen Saitama||Nadeshiko part 2|
|Jeff United Ichihara/Chiba Ladies||Chiba||Nadeshiko part 1|
|Nippon TV Tokyo Beleza||Tokyo|
|Nojimastella Kanagawa Sagamihara||Kanagawa|
|AC Nagano Pulceiro Ladies||Nagano||Nadeshiko part 2|
|Albirex Niigata Ladies||Niigata||Nadeshiko part 1|
|INAC Kobe Leonessa||Hyogo|
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima Regina[Note 5]||Hiroshima||Newly established|
Club that was sent off
Of the six clubs that have been postponed, the following are known.
- Gunma FC White Star(Kanto 1st Division)
- Yamato Sylphide(Nadeshiko 2st copy)
- Iga FC Kunoichi Mie(Nadeshiko 1st copy)
- Diavoloso Hiroshima(China 2nd Division)
In addition, it is known that the application for participation has been postponed as follows.
Organizers and sponsors
List of supporting organizations
|Sponsor category type||Contract start year||Supporting organization name|
|Title partner||2021||Web shark (2021-22 seasonFrom 2 seasons)|
|Official Broadcasting Partner||DAZN (2021-22 season to 8 seasons)|
|Gold Partner / Grass Roots Partner||Daihatsu industry|
|Asahi Kasei Home Products|
|Reckitt Benkiesser Japan|
(Persol Holdings,Persol Tempstaff,Persol carrier)
|Official supplier||2021||B's International|
|Official Equipment Partner||Molten|
|Official Ticketing Partner||Pia (Ticket Pia)|
TV broadcasting and online distribution results
- DAZN(Section 2021 of the 1 season is the company's officialYouTubeBut it was delivered for free)
- Nippon TV(Nippon TV Tokyo Beleza(Some games sponsored)
- Asahi Broadcasting TV(INAC Kobe Leonessa(Some games sponsored)
- Saitama(Some games sponsored by teams in Saitama Prefecture)
- 2021 JOC Sports Award Women's Sports Award
- Professional soccer player
- Japan Women's Soccer League
- List of Japanese female soccer players
- Clubs aiming to join the WE League
- WE League Awards
- WE League Best Eleven
- ^ "ABOUT WE". WE League | Women Empowerment League.WE League. 2021/4/16Browse.
- ^ a b c Japan's first women's professional soccer league opens in the fall of 2021 The name is decided to be "WE League"! -Japan Football Association, June 2020, 6
- ^ "Concluded a WE League title partner contract with Web Shark Co., Ltd. (Yogibo) -Starting as Yogibo WE League on September 9!". WE League(July 2021, 7) 2021/7/9Browse.
- ^ Mr. Sasaki appointed as the director of the "New Women's League Establishment Preparation Room" Japan Football Association -Mainichi Newspaper・September 2019, 9
- ^ Kikuko Okajima appointed "new step" as WE League ChairNikkan Sports April 2020, 7
- ^ a b Japan's first women's professional soccer league "WE League" will open in the fall of 2021 -Japan Football Association, June 2020, 6
- ^ "Japan Women's Professional Soccer League transitions to a public interest incorporated association from July 7st today". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/1Browse.
- ^ a b "About the establishment of the Japan Women's Professional Soccer League”(Japanese). JFA ｜ Japan Football Association (September 2020, 6). 2021/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Activities for the realization of the philosophy "WE ACTION" About the club's "WE ACTION" for visualization of the current situation and realization of the philosophy". Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/13Browse.
- ^ a b "No match at the opening of WE League Chiba, online discussion on Philosophy Promotion Day". Sports Nippon (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/13Browse.
- ^ NEWS
- ^ a b "WE League, 17 groups apply for membership”. Japan Football Association (September 2020, 8). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ "WE League accepts application for membership of 17 groups Hiroshima and other new players enter ... Participating teams announced this fall”. Football ZONE WEB (April 2020, 8). 2021/3/13Browse.
- ^ "WE League announces entry club tomorrow 10/15 Live broadcast of press conference from 14:XNUMX”. Japan Football Association (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ "11 clubs to enter the first year of "WE League" have been decided !! New clubs from Omiya and Hiroshima will also participate"Gexaka", October 2020, 10.2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ "WE League approves membership application for 11 clubs”. Japan Football Association (September 2020, 10). 2020/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Urawa Reds Ladies Team Name ("Name") Determined”. Urawa Reds Ladies (March 2021, 3). 2021/3/8Browse.
- ^ "The new women's team name is "Omiya Ardija VENTUS".Director Sasaki, Director Okamoto, Coach Ohno, and Physical Coach Hirai will be appointed!”. Omiya Ardija (January 2021, 1). 2021/3/8Browse.
- ^ ""Sanfrecce Hiroshima Regina" Women's Professional Team Name Decision Notice”. Sanfrecce Hiroshima (July 2021, 3). 2021/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Apply for membership in soccer women's "Gunma White Star" professional "WE League" | Gunma Sports | Jomo Shimbun News”(Japanese). Jomo Newspaper. 2021/4/17Browse.
- ^ "WE League Admission Examination Results | Yamato Sylphid”(Japanese). Yamato Sylphid. 2021/4/17Browse.
- ^ "[Iga FC Kunoichi Mie] WE League Admission Examination Results – Iga FC Kunoichi Mie". www.igafc.jp. 2021/4/17Browse.
- ^ "Unfortunately. .. Zero Blog | Hiroso Real Estate Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). ZERO Blog | Hiroso Real Estate Co., Ltd.. 2021/4/17Browse.
- ^ "Women's professional soccer "WE League" Ehime FCL did not apply”(Japanese). Ehime Shimbun. 2021/4/17Browse.
- ^ "The WE League anthem is composed by Michiya Haruhata. The title is decided to be "WE PROMISE" -The teaser video is released today! ~". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 8). 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Michiya Haruhata's "WE PROMISE" has been selected as the official anthem for Japan's first women's professional soccer league "WE League"! Michiya Haruhata | Sony Music Official Site”(Japanese). Michiya Haruhata | Sony Music (September 2020, 8). 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ a b "The tournament name will be "Yogibo WE League" !! Broadcast on DAZN”(Japanese). Gexaka (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/5Browse.
- ^ "Daihatsu and WE League sign "Glass Roots Partner" contract Together, support the dream of a soccer girl by staying close to the community". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 3). 2021/7/8Browse.
- ^ "PLENUS and WE League sign "Silver Partner" contract". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 3). 2021/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Kasei Home Products and WE League sign "Silver Partner" contract". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 4). 2021/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Reckitt Benkeiser Japan Co., Ltd. and WE League sign "Silver Partner" contract "Medicut" that supports women's legs supports WE Leaguers". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 6). 2021/7/8Browse.
- ^ a b "B's International and WE League sign "official supplier" contract "X-girl" provides uniforms to WE clubs". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 4). 2021/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Signed "Silver Partner" contract with Parsol". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 8). 2021/8/20Browse.
- ^ "Signed "Silver Partner" contract with TRE Holdings". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2022, 3). 2022/3/4Browse.
- ^ "Concluded an official equipment partner contract with Molten Corporation". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Concluded an official ticketing partner contract with Pia Corporation-WE League official ticket site "WE League Ticket" opened-". WE League | Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 8). 2021/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Broadcast rights contract with Japan's first women's professional "WE League" DAZN "Terrestrial broadcasting is also under negotiation"". Nikkan Sports (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/5Browse.
- ^ a b c "2021-22 Yogibo WE League Section 1 DAZN and DAZN All games will be streamed on YouTube!Live terrestrial broadcasting on Asahi Television and Nippon Television is also decided". Women Empowerment League (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/7Browse.
- ^ "WE League wins "Reiwa XNUMXrd JOC Sports Award Women's Sports Award"”(Japanese). WE League official website (September 2022, 6). 2022/6/21Browse.
- WE League
- WE League Japan Women's Professional Soccer League (@WE_League_JP)- Twitter
- WE League (Japan Women's Professional Soccer League) (@we_league)- Instagram
- WE League Official Channel - YouTubeChannel