Summer high school baseball Okayama Prefecture's first joint team "Mitsu Bizen Ryokuyo" wins a historic victory! [Kiseki to Koshien-Prologue-]
If you write the contents roughly
The Mitsu-Bizen Ryokuyo joint team will appear in the second game of Kurashiki Municipal Stadium on the second day of the tournament.
8 days until the opening, the summer high school baseball Kagawa tournament and Okayama tournament will finally start on the 9th! "Kiseki to Koshien ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1949Opening.The facility is owned by Kurashiki City and is owned by the Kurashiki City Sports Promotion Corporation.Designated administratorThe operation is managed as.high school baseball,Adult baseballな どamateurIn addition to the official baseball game, it used to beProfessional baseballOfficial games have also been held.
At the time of opening, the capacity was 15,000, the ground was medium-sized: 114m, and both wings were 91m.1991Was completely renovated.A new roof was installed behind the night game equipment and the back net, and the scoreboard was changed to a magnetic reversal type.The ground and infield stand were also expanded, but the outfield stand was reduced to accommodate more than 1 people by installing seats in the infield seats, which had been concrete stairs until then, and widening the interval.
- Both wings 93m, mid-sized 121m
- Capacity: 10,550
- Uchino: 8,350 people (seats)
- Outfield: 2,200 people (lawn seats)
- There is a roof on the infield stand
- Scoreboard: Electric bulletin board system
- Lighting equipment: 6 units
- 1949 (Showa 24) --May 5FlutterToProfessional baseballOfficial game "Tokyu FlyersvsOsaka TigersAt that time, the capacity was 15,000, but 35,000 spectators were crowded, and the spectators were sitting on the ground side of the outfield fence. Therefore, the spectators were watching the outfield fly near the fence. I got caughtHome runI had become.The match was 3 to 1 and Tokyu won.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Okayama National Athletic Meet・ It was used as a venue for high school baseball competitions.
- 1981(Showa 56)- Major League OfKansas City RoyalsWhen he came to Japan巨人-HanshinIt was used as a battleground for the Allied Forces.
- 1995(7)- Atlanta Olympics・ It was used as a venue for the Asian qualifying for baseball competitions.
- 2006(18)- Summer high school baseball Okayama qualifyingHowever, it was not used this year due to noise problems in the surrounding houses (this year as an alternative stadium).Misaki Municipal Baseball Field・ Aicon Stadium was assigned), but it will be used again from the following year.
Other facilities in the sports park
- Athletics Stadium- Japan Athletics Federation2 types official recognition.Equipped with all-weather truck 400m x 8, natural turf pitch, and night game equipment.The stand can accommodate 3000 people.
- Weightlifting area
- Baseball field
- Tennis court
- Kyudo hall
- Children's pool