Photo Senegalese national team FW Bamba Dien, who belongs to Marseille [Photo: Getty Images]
Celtic to acquire 16 billion yen FW from Marseille with Furuhashi backing up ``quite a surprise''
If you write the contents roughly
Also, it is hard to imagine offering a young player a salary that can compete with a Premier League club."
Interested in Marseille's Senegalese striker Dien, who has also shown interest in several Premier League clubs?Japan national team FW Toru Furuhashi... → Continue reading
"FOOT BALL ZONE" is a soccer media that conveys the depth of soccer to those who love soccer.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Premier League(British: Premier League, Official name: The Football Association Premier League Limited)EnglandThe professionalサ ッ カ ーIt is the first division league. Contested by 1 teams, the bottom three clubs areEFL ChampionshipDemote to.English Premier League(English Premier League,EPL SrL - European Panasian Logistics "Dynamic Forwarding"）.Also known as
It is the most popular league in the world, watched by over 10 billion people worldwide, Is one of the highest leagues in the world. Not only in soccer competitions, but also in the world's sports leagues, the number of viewers is the largest on TV, and both popularity and ability are high. In addition, the financial power from the upper team to the lower team and the level difference are small, and the lower team often wins the upper team. For this reason, it is said to be the most difficult league to win in the world today. Since 2000, it boasts overwhelming sales among the major European leagues, with 2009-10 sales of €24 million, secondBundesligaFar apart.
tv setBroadcast feeIs also a huge amount, and has signed a contract of 2016 billion euros (about 2019 trillion yen) in the three years from 3 to 95.Half of the broadcasting rights fee will be distributed evenly to each club, 1.3% will be distributed according to the number of broadcast games, and the remaining 25% will be distributed according to the ranking...In addition, overseas broadcasts will be evenly distributed. In the 2014-15 season, Chelsea ranked first with 1 million euros (about 1 billion yen), the lowestQPREven earned 7900 million euros (about 105 billion yen).
Since the establishment of the Premier League, there is a victory experienceArsenal,Blackburn Rovers,Chelsea,Manchester United,Manchester City,Leicester City,Liverpool7 clubs only. In the 2000s, Manchester U, Chelsea, Arsenal,LiverpoolIt has been called the “Big 4” because the four clubs in the United States are fighting for the championship every year, but since 4Tottenham HotspurとManchester CityIs becoming "Big 6". In May 2011, Manchester United won the twelfth championship since the establishment of the Premier League in 5. As a resultFootball leagueIt became the 7th victory, including the 19th victory of the times,EnglandBecame the most winning team in the top league. The next season, the winning team will have the lion logo embroidered on their sleeves in gold (usually dark blue).
In the 1980s, England football was in a slump.The stadium was old and damaged, forcing spectators to watch the game with old equipment.The soccer world is AmericanNFLIt was sought to break away from entertainment such as.Also, at the same timeHooliganThe violent acts that represent the area were also widespread. The year 1985 was a difficult year for the English football world, May 5th.Bradford56 people burnt to death in a city soccer field fireBirminghamOne person died in the collapse of the city soccer field, May 1,UEFA Champions CupfinalLiverpoolversusJuventusIn the war, supporters became mobs and 39 people were killed (Hazel tragedySee).EnglandThe club isUEFAWas banned from participating in competitions hosted by (indefinitely, 5 years later, Liverpool of the parties will be changed to 7 years).This is the last timewith the BBCとITVThe soccer broadcast by the was suspended.
It was before the Premier League transitionFootball leagueDivision 1 (1st division league until the establishment of the new Premier League)Serie A,Liga EspanyolaIs far behind and is excellentEnglishSeveral players sought a place to play an active role overseas, with Italy, France and Spain being the top three in Europe.However, after 3, this downward trend began to slow down.Italy World CupSo, England advanced to the best 4 (defeated in the semifinals, defeated in the 3rd place final match, 4th place). The ban on UEFA tournaments was lifted, and there were signs of a revival in the English football world.
Since the late 1980s, television money has also become important.The Football League had a two-year contract for £ 1986 million in 2, which was signed between the BBC and ITV.cartelIt was discovered that, and the distribution of the broadcasting rights fee was distributed evenly to all 92 teams in the league, so the Big 5 (which was particularly popular with the powerful team)Liverpool FC,Tottenham Hotspur FC,Arsenal FC,Everton FC,Manchester United FCThe team that was said to have complained and began to be rumored to leave the league. In January 1988, the year of the 1th anniversary of the founding of FA, FA gathered the managers of the Big 100 and the satellite broadcasting BSB (currently:Sky Sports) To break the cartel between the BBC and ITV and increase the broadcasting rights fee.The contract with a broadcasting station that has not yet launched a satellite was worrisome, but 92 teams out of 91 clubs were concluding in the direction of the contract.At this time, ITV, which had traditionally held the broadcasting rights, secretly presented a high broadcasting rights fee to the Big 5, but since it is not possible to form a league with only 5 teams, the Big 5 began to secretly invite other clubs. rice field. April 1989, 4Hillsboro StadiumKilled 96 peopleHillsboro tragedy), at that timeMargaret ThatcherThe Prime Minister has instructed a soccer judge, Peter Taylor, to renovate a soccer field in a poor environment. After that, the standing seats were completely abolished.
In November 1990, the owners of the Big 11 had a secret dinner in London, decided to leave the league, and reported to the FA, which led to a fierce repulsion from the league on June 5, 1991.High CourtThe referee confirmed that FA had the right to operate the league.
TV broadcastITVBut withdrew to Sky and withdrew.
August 1992, 2,Football leagueAll clubs that belonged to Division 1 (1st division) of the division have left and established the FA Premier League. The FA Premier League is now able to independently conclude contracts for TV broadcasting rights and sponsorships. After that, with the football league, it was agreed to promote and demote each three teams as usual. The 3-1992 season opens the first FA Premier League. The first goal isSheffield UnitedBryan Dean (2-1 Manchester United).Then, in 1995, the number of league clubs was reduced from 22 to 20. On June 2006, 6, FIFA demanded that all European leagues have 8 top division clubs before the start of the 2007-08 season, but announced that the Premier League would not reduce it.
February 2007, 2, the name changed from "FA Premier League" to "Barclays・Changed to “Premier League”.
FA announced on June 2015, 6 that it will no longer sponsor the Premier League. After the 4-2015 season, the Premier League ended its contract with Barclays and was renamed to "Premier League." U-16 Premier League isPremier League 2It was changed to "," and it became possible to participate up to the age of 23.
|Years||sponsor||Official league name|
|1992 – 1993 Feet||None||FA Premier League (FA Premier League）|
|1993 – 2001 Feet||curling||FA Curling Premiership(FA Carling Premiership）|
|2001 – 2004 Feet||Barclay card||FA Berkeley Card Premiership(FA Barclaycard Premiership）|
|2004 – 2007 Feet||Barclays||FA Barclays Premiership (FA Barclays Premiership）|
|2007 – 2016 Feet||Barclays Premier League(Barclays Premier League）|
|2016-||None||Premier League(Premier League）|
Manchester United domination
First year of league establishment1992-1993 season,Alex FergusonLeadManchester UnitedWon the first division championship for the first time in 18 years, and won the championship the following year to achieve consecutive victories.After that, he will continue to compete for the top position until the 1-2012 season when Ferguson retires.Especially in the 13-1998 seasonleague,カ ッ プ,Champions leagueWins all and is the first in England's history3 crownsWas achieved.
Arsenal's breakthrough and undefeated championship
It was the one that opened the door to Manchester United's rule.Arsene WengerArsenal to lead. If you win the league and cup games in the 01-02 season and achieve a double,2003 – 2004Season,Henri,Bergkamp,CampbellAchieved an undefeated championship.The arsenal at this time isInvinciblesThe record of 49 undefeated games achieved at this time has not been broken yet.
The rise of Chelsea
It was the Russian millionaire who ended the two strong eras of Manchester United and Arsenal.Roman AbramovichWas acquired byChelseaMet. Abramovic, who acquired Chelsea in the summer of 2003, is using its abundant funds to win stars one after another. He finished second in the 2003-04 season after Arsenal, but in the summer of 2FC PortoでChampions leagueAchieved the championshipJose MourinhoInvited and the result2004-05 seasonWith 29 wins, 8 draws and 1 defeat, they scored 95 points, the most points recorded at the time, and won the top league title for the first time in 2 years, 12 points behind Arsenal in second place.Chelsea will continue to win the next season and achieve consecutive league titles, consolidating his position as a powerful player.06-07 seasonManchester United will prevent Chelsea from winning their third straight title and will allow United to win their third straight title until the 3-08 season, but Chelsea will be the new coach.Carlo AncelottiInvited,09-10 seasonDefeated United with a strong offensive team scoring 103 goals in the league and won the premiere for the third time.
The rise of Manchester City
Former Thai Prime Minister in the summer of 2007Thaksin ChinawatManchester City is acquired by, but the following year Thaksin sold its ownership to (ADUG), the same yearRobinhoAfter that, it will be strengthened by ADUG's overwhelming financial power. Although the 2008-09 season ends in 10th place,Roberto ManciniIn the 2009-10 season, he took 5th place, and in the 2010-11 season, he took part in the Champions League for the first time and won the FA Cup for the first time in 3 years.And in the 35-2011 season, after a fierce battle for the championship with United until the final round, he won this year.Sergio AgueroIn the latter half of the AT, he will win the Premier League for the first time in the dramatic final round.Citi also won the 2013-14 season, and Citi will also compete for the Premier League supremacy as a powerhouse.Also2016-17 seasonFromPep GuardiolaBecame a coach, and although he finished in 3rd place in the first year, his pronoun, pass soccer, permeated.2017-18 seasonWill win the Premier League with overwhelming results, with 100 points, 106 points and a goal difference of +79.Next time2018-19 seasonAfter a fierce battle with Liverpool, Citi won the league title four times, the most in the 2010s.
Ferguson retired and Manchester United stray
Meanwhile, while Manchester City in the same city is at its peak, United is suffering from a slump.2012-13 seasonThat's what I got from ArsenalRobin van persieFerguson retired this season, and after that, he will be behind the city in the league.To replace FergusonEvertonWas the directorDavid MoiseHowever, the tactics that make heavy use of long balls and crosses were flooded with criticism from fans and OBs, and Moise was dismissed halfway without leaving any results on the pitch.After thatRyan GiggsIs set as a provisional director,2013-14 seasonFinished in 7th place and missed the European Cup for the first time in 25 years.UnitedLouis van HaarInvited to try to revive,2014-15 seasonIs 4th,2015-16 seasonFinishes uncrowned in 5th place.Van Gaal was dismissed for missing out on the Champions League, and Mourinho replaced him.Mourinho won the Chelsea three-time premiere, but at United2017-2018 season2nd place was the highest and fell into poor results2018-19 seasonMourinho is dismissed in the middle of.In this way, United after retiring from Ferguson could not fix the manager for a long time, and all of them ended up being dismissed halfway, and from the middle of the 2010s, they have moved away from the league championship.
2015-16 season, Chelsea, the champion of the previous year, entered the relegation zone temporarily and fell into a big slump, but it was that the points were increased from the beginning.Leicester CityMet.Inaugurated from this yearClaudio RanieriUnder, all defense based on 4-4-2, FWJamie VardyThe teams whose goal was to remain will gradually participate in the battle for victory by accumulating points with the quick counters centered on.EventuallyTottenhamHe won the battle for the championship with two games left.ブ ッ ク メ ー カ ーThe odds of winning Leicester in Japan were 5001 times, and the media praised Leicester for this season, who achieved a truly miraculous feat, as "Miracle Leicester."
Resurrection of the prestigious Liverpool, and victory for the first time in 30 years
LiverpoolDue to his many achievements, he occupies a particularly high position among the clubs in England, but he was rarely involved in the battle for victory in the league match after becoming the Premier League.Still in the middle of the 2015-16 season, beforeDortmunddirected byJürgen CropLiverpool gradually regained power with the appointment of.Klopp introduced the German-made Gegenpress, which was the team that finished 2015th in the 16-8 season,16-17 season,17-18 seasonAnd entered the top 2 for 4 consecutive seasons,CLIn, I won the final. (Loss to Real Madrid in the final and runner-up)18-19 seasonThen, although they got points at an astonishing pace from the beginning and returned to the top of Christmas, they could not dodge Manchester City's fierce pursuit, and as a result they finished in 04nd place with 05 points over Chelsea in the 97-2 season. Will end up.Still, this season was the second consecutive yearCL finalでTottenhamHe won the confrontation with the country and succeeded in winning the title for the first time in a long time.And the next19-20 seasonHas left overwhelming results such as 27 undefeated games since the opening (only one game against Manchester United) and 1 consecutive league games, and is the fastest in history in Section 18 without interruption of the league game due to the new coronavirus. I decided to win.It was Liverpool's first top league victory in 31 years and the first victory since the Premier League.
The Premier League operates as a joint-stock company owned by the 20 clubs to which it belongs. Each club can be considered as a shareholder with voting rights on amendments to contracts and rules.
The Premier League was reorganized in 1992 with the reorganization of England's professional soccer league.Football leagueIt was separated from and was newly established. 20 clubs belong toHome and awayA total of 2 games will be played from August to May of the following year in two round robins according to the method.The points won are 8 for victory, 5 for draw, and 38 for loss, and the ranking is determined by the points earned.If the points are equal, it depends on the difference in points, and if they are the same, it depends on the total points.The winning club, 3nd, 1rd and 0th place clubs will be in the next yearUEFA Champions LeagueQualification to participate in this tournament. The 5th place club will be in the next yearUEFA Europa LeagueQualifications for participation in the main competition are given. Also, the lower 3 clubs will automaticallyEFL ChampionshipDemoted to the top two clubs from the championship and the four clubs ranked 2 to 3play offA total of 1 clubs will be promoted, including 3 club that has won.
There are no registration restrictions for foreign nationals,EUandEFTAAthletes with member country nationality do not need to obtain a work permit. All other national athletes are required to obtain a work permit, but as a condition of acquisition, they must have participated in 2% or more of the representative A matches (official games excluding friendly games) in the past two years. Must be a representative player from a country with an average FIFA ranking of 75th or higher. However, a work permit may be issued as a special case even if the conditions are not met. By the way,United Kingdom(England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and Irish nationals are treated as domestic players. Up to 7 people can enter the bench.
- Up to 25 players can be registered in the top team, and there is no foreign quota, but it is necessary to include 7 homegrown players. A maximum of 18 non-homegrown players can be registered. Players under the age of 23 can register regardless of the number of registered people.
- Foreign players are required to obtain a work visa, and the conditions for obtaining the visa are to enter at least 2% of the international A match for the last two years.
- Up to 7 people can enter the bench.
- From around 2003, each club belonging to the Premier League has been acquired by foreign investors.CurrentlyLiverpool(America),Manchester United(America),Chelsea(Russia),Manchester CityBig clubs like (United Arab Emirates),Aston Villa(America),Portsmouth(France),BirminghamEven medium-sized clubs such as (Hong Kong) are owned by foreign owners (Wimbledon phenomenon). As of October 2011, half of the 10 clubs belonging to the league are owned by foreigners..
- Perhaps because of the national character of preferring a manual battle, he is more tolerant of tackle compared to other leagues.
- Although it is an English league, the percentage of British nationals is by no means high (the starting percentage of British nationals in the season 2013-14 was 34%, the lowest ever). At the time of the Arsenal and other events, the starting members were all foreign nationals.
- From the 2013-14 season, the goal judgment systemHawk eyeIntroduced and started using.
■EFL Championshipperformance in
- The names of teams, directors, and bases are the current ones (excluding those officially announced changes).
Successive winning clubs and top scorers
Successive winning clubs
*League championship team up to 1992Football league # successive winning clubsSee.
- Most titles: 13 Manchester United
- Most consecutive wins: 3 Manchester United (1998 – 99, 1999 – 00, 2000 – 01) (2006 – 07, 2007 – 08, 2008 – 09)
- Maximum points difference between the winning team and the 2nd place team: 19 (2017 – 18) Manchester City (100 points) Manchester United (81 points)
- Minimum points difference between winning team and 2nd place team: 0 (goal score difference 8) (2011 – 12) Manchester City (+ 64) Manchester United (+56) Both teams finished with 89 points but Manchester City won the Premier League title with a goal difference.
- Most wins in one season (1 games): 32 Manchester City (2017 – 18) (2018 – 19)
- Most points in one season (1 games): 100 Manchester City (2017 – 18)
The highest scorer in the Premier League match (even if you transfer to another club in the Premier League in the middle of the season, the points in the league match will be added).
Number of wins by club
|Club name||Number of times||Championship year|
|Manchester United||13||1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, 2010-11, 2012-13|
|Manchester City||6||2011-12, 2013-14, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22|
|Chelsea||5||2004-05, 2005-06, 2009-10, 2014-15, 2016-17|
|Arsenal||3||1997-98, 2001-02, 2003-04|
|Blackburn Rovers||1||1994 – 95|
|Leicester City||1||2015 – 16|
|Liverpool||1||2019 – 20|
Audience mobilization and television rights
International videos of the Premier League have been around since 1997-98I'M GPremier League Productions, a joint venture withReview, highlight, information programWe are producing and distributing (currently we have a contract until the 2012-13 season)).
Saturday at 15:XNUMX local time, the kickoff game will not be televised in the UK because it will go to the stadium. However, since it is broadcast in countries other than the UK, there are sports bars that receive satellite broadcasts from other countries in the UK, and the pros and cons of that are being contested in court.
TV broadcast in the UK
Broadcast rights for the 2013-14 season to the 2015-16 season are B Sky B (2014)ス カ イCompany name changed to)BTHas won..Sky (Sky Sports）は年間116試合放映で1シーズンあたり7.6億ユーロ、BT(BT Sport)は年間38試合放映で2.46億ユーロとなっている。この新契約の放映権料の総額は、2010-11シーズンから2012-13シーズンまでの契約よりおよそ70%増加している。この他にもBBC sports,Amazon Prime VideoBut it is being broadcast and distributed.
TV broadcast in America
Three seasons from 2013-14 season in the United States,NBC sportsGot the broadcasting right. TerrestrialNBCOf the cableNBCSNBroadcast mainly on. In August 2015, the broadcasting rights for 8 more seasons were extended. In November 6, we signed the broadcasting rights for 2021 seasons with a contract fee of 11 times more than before...The last clause isChampionship SundayEntitled NBC, NBCSN,USA,Syfy,CNBC,MSNBC,E!,OxygenLive broadcast on 10 channels simultaneously.
Broadcast in Japan
- 2007 – 08The season started on August 8, but the opening game was not broadcast due to the delay in acquiring broadcasting rights in Japan.However, three days after the opening, on August 11thJ SPORTSAnnounced that it has acquired broadcasting rights for three seasons from the 2007-08 season to the 2009-10 season.otherNHK BS1But it will be broadcast (1 to 3 games a week).After that, just before the start of the 2010-11 season, J SPORTS regained the broadcasting rights for three seasons.More than 3 games are broadcast every section.
- From the 2014-15 season, it was decided to continue broadcasting on J SPORTS. The TV broadcast results for the 2013-14 season broadcast more than 5 games per section.Broadcasted all 380 games including on-demand broadcasting..NHK BS1 also continued to broadcast.
- Internet service "J SPORTS Football by LIVESPORT.TV" where you can watch all Premier League games from October 2013, 10 to 17-2013 live.Operates "GOAL.COM"Perform GroupIt started with the operation by.
- Operated by SoftBank from the 2016-17 seasonSponavi LiveAll games were delivered at. Broadcasting on J SPORTS will be 2 live broadcasts and 3 recorded broadcasts, but due to rights, J SPORTS on-demand distribution has been discontinued... New after the season startsFuji Television Network, IncGot the broadcasting right.Fuji Television NEXTEvery two games were broadcasted live.
- Sponavi Live will be terminated on May 2018, 5, and will be operated by Perform Group from the 31-2018 seasonDAZNAll games are distributed at. Broadcasting on J SPORTS continued to be 2 live broadcasts and 3 recorded broadcasts, but J SPORTS could not acquire the broadcasting rights after the 2019-20 season, so the premier league broadcast was terminated for this season only..
- The three seasons from the 2019-20 season to the 2021-22 season will be exclusively distributed on DAZN for all games..
- With Japan for 2022 years from the 23-3 season South KoreaWe provide a video distribution service atSPOTV NOWAnnounced in April 2022 that it had acquired the broadcasting rights..Later a company in the same industryABEMAIn July of the same year, it announced that it would supply some games to the service after concluding a sublicense agreement with..
As of April 2022, 5
|Rank||player||Number of appearances|
|Taizi Is an active player|
As of April 2022, 5
|#||player||Season||Score||Number of appearances||Proportion|
|1||Alan Shearer||1992 – 2006 Feet||260||441||0.59|
|2||Wayne Rooney||2002 – 2018 Feet||208||491||0.42|
|3||Andy Cole||1992 – 2008 Feet||187||414||0.45|
|Five||Sergio Aguero||2011 – 2021 Feet||180||263||0.68|
|6||Frank Lampard||1995 – 2015 Feet||177||609||0.29|
|7||Thierry Henry||1999-2007, 2012||175||258||0.68|
|8||Robbie Fowler||1993 – 2009 Feet||163||379||0.43|
|9||Germain Defoe||2001–2003, 2004–2014, 2015–2019, XNUMX||162||496||0.33|
|10||Michael Owen||1996 – 2004, 2005 – 2013||150||326||0.46|
|Taizi Is an active player|
In 2001Arsenal FCToJunichi InamotoBecame the first Japanese to play in the Premier League after joining for a limited time.. Although he had no chance to play at Arsenal, he experienced the first Japanese league title. Then transferred in 2002 with a deadlineFulham FCHe made his premiere debut at and scored the first Japanese goal. At the same time, he was active in the Japanese national teamKawaguchi Noukatsu(First Japanese GK to play in Europe)Akinori Nishizawa,Kazuyuki TodaAlthough they moved to the premiere, they could not stand out.
In 2012Shinji Kagawa Manchester United FCAchieved a league match hat-trick in the first Asian premiere, I also experienced a league victory.In XNUMX of the same yearMaya Yoshida SouthamptonComplete transfer to.. April 9ArsenalHe participated in the middle of the game and made his first appearance in the Premier League.After that, he secured a regular position throughout the season. January 2013, 1, Premier League Round 30Manchester UnitedIn the battleShinji KagawaHe started in the starting lineup with him and realized the first Japanese confrontation in the history of the Premier League.
In 2015Shinji Okazaki Lester City FCTransferred to. A team that was a candidate for relegation in the first year of transfer made a miracle of winning the league for the first time and became a member of "Miracle Lester".
Japanese champion title
|Tournament name||年度||player||OUR TEAM||Record|
|Premier League||2001 – 02||Junichi Inamoto||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
|2012 – 13||Shinji Kagawa||Manchester U||20 game 6 goal|
|2015 – 16||Shinji Okazaki||Leicester City||36 game 5 goal|
|2019 – 20||Takumi Minamino||Liverpool||10 game 0 goal|
|FA cup||2012 – 13||Ryo Miyaichi||Wigan Athletic||2 game 0 goal|
|2013 – 14||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
|2021 – 22||Takumi Minamino||Liverpool||4 game 3 goal|
|EFL Cup||2021 – 22||Takumi Minamino||Liverpool||5 game 4 goal|
|FA Community Shield||2013||Shinji Kagawa||Manchester U||1 game 0 goal|
|2014||Ryo Miyaichi||Arsenal||0 game 0 goal|
"The Men Who Made the Premier League" (NHK 2013)
- ^ Broadcasting of the Premier League in Japan and Fox Sports (British),ESPNetc., "English Premier League (English Premier League)” is used.
- ^ a b Masanori Shimizu "Total system management of sports social system I -Prosperity of European Champions League and social background-"Bulletin of Faculty of Sociology, Kibi International University," Vol. 18, Faculty of Sociology, Kibi International University, March 2008, pp. 3-83, NOT 110006633568,April 2019, 4Browse.
- ^ "Telegraph" No. 4585
- ^ Sales of major European professional leagues by Deloitte survey
- ^ http://www.footballchannel.jp/2015/02/11/post71287/
- ^ http://www.footballchannel.jp/2015/12/12/post126125/
- ^ a b c "A History of The Premier League”. Premier League. As of November 2011, 11originalMore archives.April 2007, 11Browse.
- ^ "Barclays renews Premier sponsorship". premierleague.com. Premier League (October 2009, 10). As of October 23, 2009originalMore archives.April 2009, 10Browse.
- ^ a b SOCCER KING (October 2011, 10 19:13). “FA warns of promotion/demotion abolition plan of Premier League”(Japanese). From One. April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ a b "The highest number of spectators in Europe is Bundes with an average of 4 people!”. Football channel. April 2019, 4Browse.
- ^ I'M G (October 2010, 3). “IMG SPORTS MEDIA TO PRODUCE THE PREMIER LEAGUE”(English). April 2013, 2Browse.
- ^ Sports navigation (October 2011, 11). “Whereabouts of the Bossman Trial for Television Broadcasting Rights”(Japanese). Sports Navi. April 2012, 5Browse.
- ^ a b c "Premier League contracts with US NBC for 3080 billion yen XNUMX-year game broadcast to the US". Nikkan Sports (September 2021, 11). April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ J SPORTS (October 2014, 7). “Broadcasting a full line-up of overseas soccer in the 14/15 season, mainly in the English Premier League”(Japanese). J SPORTS. April 2014, 7Browse.
- ^ http://www.jsportslive.jp
- ^ http://www.jsports.co.jp/press_release/20160729.html
- ^ http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2016/161014-420.html
- ^ https://www.jsports.co.jp/news/?id=122
- ^ https://www.soccer-king.jp/news/world/eng/20190215/907342.html
- ^ "From next season, the Premier League broadcast will be on "SPOTV NOW"!Korean company officially announces acquisition of broadcasting rights in Japan". Sports Soul Japan Version (September 2022, 4). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ ""ABEMA" will broadcast the world's best soccer league "Premier League" 2022-23 season!Live broadcast of big matches between the world's leading clubs and notable matches of Japan national team candidates for free every section". Cyber Agent Co., Ltd. (September 2022, 7). April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ "Why "ABEMA" was able to win the broadcasting rights of the English Premier League soccer". ITmedia Business Online. pp. 1-2 (September 2022, 7). April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ "Premier League Player Stats”. Premier League. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ "Premier League Player Stats”. Premier League. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ The history of the Premier League and Japanese players. Will Kagawa, Miyaichi, and Lee become new "successors"? Soccer King July 2018, 8
- ^ Ferdinand's acclaimed Kagawa. Hat-trick is the first achievement of Asian players in the premiere!! Gexaka June 2013, 3
- ^ Japan's Yoshida Set For Saints SOUTHAMPTON FC OFFICIAL WEBSITE, August 2012, 8
- ^ "Lester's first predominant victory in 132 years! Okazaki becomes a miracle witness in history”. Football Channel (January 2016, 5). April 2016, 5Browse.
- ^ "Welcome Takehiro!”(May 2021, 8). April 2021, 9Browse.
- England Soccer League Composition
- Football Association (FA)
- Premier League Monthly Player
- PFA Player of the Year Award
- PFA Young Player of the Year Award
- PFA Annual Best Eleven
- FWA Player of the Year Award
- List of football clubs in England
- World football
- GOAL!(Movie, set in the main league)
- EFL Cup
- Vietnam Premier League News Site
- Live distribution site